PDA

View Full Version : Console/Editing - [warning contains HUGE END OF GAME SPOILERS]

Baja
05-03-2005, 10:30 AM
I have the PC version of Psychocauts and was wondering if there was a way to access the developer's console to play around with some of the settings. Mainly to see if i could get rid of the HUD while playing so I can take some cleaner looking screenshots.

AgentJess
05-03-2005, 10:59 PM
I dunno, I play it on Xbox... I maybe could buy it for PC. *wants the game no matter what system it's for* I only have it rented... I just rerented it today, actually. Haha.

So, you can take screenshots? Could you do me a favor and take one of one of Raz and Lili's kissing scenes? They're just so cute. Or at least one of Raz in his Psychonauts uniform.

Plankhead
05-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AgentJess
I dunno, I play it on Xbox... I maybe could buy it for PC. *wants the game no matter what system it's for* I only have it rented... I just rerented it today, actually. Haha.

So, you can take screenshots? Could you do me a favor and take one of one of Raz and Lili's kissing scenes? They're just so cute. Or at least one of Raz in his Psychonauts uniform.

Taking a shot of cutscenes should be easy...I'll see what I can do.

By the way, which one of the scenes do you want? There are two, though I like the second one better personally.

AgentJess
05-07-2005, 04:18 PM
I do, too. It's so sweet. <3 Try it, and I'll see if I like it.
Thanks!