PDA

View Full Version : Our Ghost Neighbor


kipperthefrog
05-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Okay, we lived in our new house for 5 years since 2000. Our next door nieghbor dosent live in his house, he just gets his mail and leaves. he pays some guy to cut the grass. he never went in his house. his house is always empty. the whole 5 years it was like that with him and his house.

We wondered why he doen't either live there or sell his house. We have this theory that there may be a dead bodies in there. He left his back door wide open and never bothered to shut it.

We can clearly see that there is trash everywhere in that house. Moutain Dew bottles, Pringles canisters, and TV dinners containers everywhere. Trash all over the floor and EVERYTHING. I never seen anything like it. It stank too. you could see sterios and furnature too. why would he leave his back door wide open for someone to go in ad grab it? Surly athorities may veiw this as a health hazard.

We heard stories that since his parents died, he never took the trash out, he eventualy quit paying his utility bills, and slept outside in his car to keep cool or in the case of winter, keep warm. he now drives somewhere else and only returns to get his mail.

My dad is afraid to go in there, for he is afraid of what he may find, or he is afraid if he finds something they got him for bracking and entering. My dad says "he's a nutty man!" Hes afraid if he calls the police on him, our ghost neighbor might get mad at him. bad things happen when you get crazy people mad at you.What do you think?

SkinWalker
05-13-2005, 02:44 PM
At least he cuts the grass... I've seen houses like this that were moved out of, not sold or rented, and left to ruin without tending the lawn. What happens is, depending on the neighborhood, they become havens for the degenerates in the area that want to do things in private that they're too cheap or young to rent rooms for. Not to mention they quickly become eyesores on the rest of the community as the grass and weeds take over.

It's probably the case of an owner who inherited a property he/she hasn't had time or means to improve for sale or use. Or perhaps he/she is simply too lazy to do much more than that. Or... perhaps there are several dead bodies in the basement/closet :)

Dagobahn Eagle
05-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Provided that he is capable of communication, you can just ask him:p. Or is that too easy?

Mike Windu
05-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Yeah, just bring it up while you stop in front of his car while he's getting the mail.

"So.. you get rid of those dead bodies yet?"

IG-64
05-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by SkinWalker
Or... perhaps there are several dead bodies in the basement/closet :)

Why doesn't anyone ever put bodies in the attic? Am I the only one that does that?


Anyways, yeah, that's kinda weird, maybe you should go up to him while he's cutting the lawn and ask him what the crap he's doing with the house.

GothiX
05-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Call the cops, the neighbour won't know who made the call anyway.

ET Warrior
05-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Why doesn't anyone ever put bodies in the attic? Am I the only one that does that?

If your roof leaks then there's the possibility that the bodies will start decaying in a puddle of water in your attic, and then the water will drip through the ceiling. Nobody wants dead body decay water dripping on their heads. That's why they use the basements.

Plus, attics get much hotter in the summer, so the stench would be more noticable.

I recommend you relocate your dead bodies IG.

IG-64
05-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the tips, i'll move them tonight when no ones around.

Gosh, I was wondering. :p

Icemaniax
05-13-2005, 07:07 PM
you people, are so weird.

IG-64
05-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Ok, back on topic. This enough about the guy, whats up with the house?

Is it just a run-down old house no one wants?
Are there really dead bodies in there?
Are there actually ghosts in there?
Are there government people digging a bunker in there?
Is that where the WMD's are?
Are there aliens in there?
Does Popeye grow his spinach in there?
Are there people in there holding ping-pong tournaments?
Is George Lucas making a machine to destroy all bootleg copies of the Holiday Special in there?
Does it have anything to do with Nintendo Revolution?
Should I shut up now?
Do you care?
Will Dr. Claw ever catch Inspector Gadget?
Does everyone see the same colors?
Will you implode if you fart in space?
Will anyone get angry at me for doing this?

Only time will tell.

Tyrion
05-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Thanks for the tips, i'll move them tonight when no ones around.

Gosh, I was wondering. :p

Nah, you put them in the basement and when the police start snooping around, that's the first place they'll look. What you have to do is animate them into hellish freaks(preferably in a Transylvanian castle) and just set them to roam upon an American mall. More than fifty percent chance they'll fit right in, and worse comes to worse you'll be responsible for the Breaking News on the 11'oclock news.

jebbers
05-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Does Popeye grow his spinach in there?
Will Dr. Claw ever catch Inspector Gadget?
Will you implode if you fart in space?
Will anyone get angry at me for doing this?

Only time will tell.


bwahahaha! i loved those ones....i need that lafter

RoxStar
05-13-2005, 09:58 PM
ITS THE OLD RADLEY PLACE







*ahem*


We had a neighbor like this...twice. The first time the couple got divorced, the husband became depressed and was financially ruined, so he rented his house out to drug dealers who used the house to sell.

We had another neighbor in the same situation, only hes back to normal. He wasn't cuttinghis grass and theres a picture of my holding a ruler up to the side and its alike a 1.5 ft tall.

So the best solution is to call your zoning board to see if hes breaking any laws and then anonymously tipping him.

Seph
05-14-2005, 12:05 AM
what if he sneaks in there at night, wrecks up the place then leaves? mabey there are quiet parties

Rogue15
05-14-2005, 12:09 AM
get a minor to go in.

Datheus
05-14-2005, 12:14 AM
Molotov cocktail.

STTCT
05-14-2005, 12:24 AM
It is Friday the 13th.


Anyways. You should call the city if they place smells - does he have any animals? They could be in danger.

Curt-Man
05-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl
ITS THE OLD RADLEY PLACE


ahah, i love you, i'm reading that book right now actually.

yeah thats kinda creepy, i dunno how about...do......stuff.

Dagobahn Eagle
05-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Call the cops, the neighbour won't know who made the call anyway.
It's not illegal to mow your lawn yet, comrade.

Is that where the WMD's are?
You do realize Dubya could hear you, right?

Is George Lucas making a machine to destroy all bootleg copies of the Holiday Special in there?
Hopefully.

Will you implode if you fart in space?
Obviously not, 'cause then every single astronaut who ever went up there would implode, right?

Will anyone get angry at me for doing this?
Should I?

Sabretooth
05-14-2005, 08:24 AM
maybe he just uses the place as an enormous trashcan and lives somewhere else. Those steroes and all may be damaged or something.

BongoBob
05-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Datheus
Molotov cocktail.

Best. Quote. Ever.

For some reason, that made me laugh harder then IG's random post.

But yeah, call your 411(non emergency 911), since it's a non life threatening emergency. If you get your neighbors to call, then they have to do something about it.

kipperthefrog
05-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Thank you all for your comments. a lot of them were good. and some were funny.:D

There is still no news on what my dad will do yet.

jokemaster
05-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by IG-64

Will you implode if you fart in space?

Yes, in fact, my uncle has a funny story about it, the conversation went like this:
Fart: PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Astronaut 2: *Looks at astronaut 1*
Astronaut 1: It wasn't--BAMPH
Astronaut 2: Houston, we have a problem.



EDIT: Seriously? tape a camera to your dog and send him in there.

Crow_Nest
05-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by kipperthefrog
Okay, we lived in our new house for 5 years since 2000. Our next door nieghbor dosent live in his house, he just gets his mail and leaves. he pays some guy to cut the grass. he never went in his house. his house is always empty. the whole 5 years it was like that with him and his house.

We wondered why he doen't either live there or sell his house. We have this theory that there may be a dead bodies in there. He left his back door wide open and never bothered to shut it.

We can clearly see that there is trash everywhere in that house. Moutain Dew bottles, Pringles canisters, and TV dinners containers everywhere. Trash all over the floor and EVERYTHING. I never seen anything like it. It stank too. you could see sterios and furnature too. why would he leave his back door wide open for someone to go in ad grab it? Surly athorities may veiw this as a health hazard.

We heard stories that since his parents died, he never took the trash out, he eventualy quit paying his utility bills, and slept outside in his car to keep cool or in the case of winter, keep warm. he now drives somewhere else and only returns to get his mail.

My dad is afraid to go in there, for he is afraid of what he may find, or he is afraid if he finds something they got him for bracking and entering. My dad says "he's a nutty man!" Hes afraid if he calls the police on him, our ghost neighbor might get mad at him. bad things happen when you get crazy people mad at you.What do you think?

Man thats uBer creepy. Luckily i dont have a neighbour like that.

Since his backdoor is always open, grab a baseball bat, some homemade grenades and check out his house when hes not in.

Sabretooth
05-15-2005, 01:30 AM
Theory 2: It is probably a secret hideout for MJ-12, and they're living in the basement. They use all that junk as cover against those them weird aliens with "Microsoft R0XX0R" taped on their foreheads...

Yeah, MJ12 is still trying to take over the world. The whole FBI thing was a sham, I say!

Rogue15
05-15-2005, 01:40 AM
have pizza delivered to the house!!!

Crow_Nest
05-15-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
I see that you're new at this. He should have a stripper and a pizza sent to his house. But first plant some sort of spy video camera or something in case something bad happend and you need evidence for something. Plus you could use the tape for your own personal use.;)

Heh you mean put a spy camera and tape recorded inside the pizza? If he eats it we'll probably get to see whats inside his body! Maybe some micro chip which causes him to act all weird?

Crow_Nest
05-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
I see that you're new at this. He should have a stripper and a pizza sent to his house. But first plant some sort of spy video camera or something in case something bad happend and you need evidence for something. Plus you could use the tape for your own personal use.;)

Heh you mean put a spy camera and tape recorded inside the pizza? If he eats it we'll probably get to see whats inside his body! Maybe some micro chip which causes him to act all weird?

Seph
05-15-2005, 10:57 PM
This isn't street fighter, no need to button mash the post reply button

El Sitherino
05-15-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Shiro Ronin
This isn't street fighter, no need to button mash the post reply button It was a mess up in the forums. It happened to a lot of people. Even myself having only pressed it once I had double posts.

kipperthefrog
05-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
*bangs head on desk*
No. no. no.
Plant a camera near a window or in the guys garbage that he has laying around.or just have the hooker/stripper plant one. If the guy kils her then you gots your evidence. If he does the deed with her then you can keep if for your own personal use. If the guy does the deed and then kills or kills then does the deed (which is even more perverted) then you could use it for both evidence and for your own personal use....and to put it on the net for all to see. You could even start a pay site and make money.

Great!:D

I happen to have a spy camera like this:Clicky (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48632&item=5775044295&rd=1#ebayphotohosting)

the little quarter size camera is attatchable to a 9 volt battery (or wall outlet) and the rest of the equipment is for reciving signel and hooking it to VCR, PC Etc...

I put my quarter size camera in a 6 inch stuffed donald duck doll.

Seriusly that would be illeagal.

Tyrion
05-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
If you don't get cought everything's legal.

Now, does anybody want some stolen beer?:D:p

"It's only illegal if they find the body."

:p