PDA

View Full Version : Mod Requests Thread (#5)

T7nowhere
05-18-2005, 03:15 AM
Same deal as before. Do you have an idea for a KotOR or TSL mod you would like, But don't know how to make it or have the time. Then this is where you can make your mod request, but since you are making a request you must understand that modding is usually a hobby that People do in there spare time and that they have Full time jobs. When you make a request please keep this in mind.

Ok this time were going to try this thread with a few rules, for posting in this thread. I'll keep this as brief as possible.

1. This thread is for the discussion of mod requests. Any discussion of how to make a mod or off topic discussion will be directed to the main Holowan Forum or deleted (@ moderator discretion).

2. Before you make a request please check the Tools and mods stuck, http://www.pcgamemods.com/ and http://www.lucasfiles.com/ KotOR section. It is possible that your desired mod has been made already. Also check Where can I find mods? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143413)

3. When you make your request please be descriptive and take the time to think about what it is you would like to see, after all you’re the one making the request but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also it takes time and effort to make a mod and the request should involve thought and effort on your part.

4. DO NOT Request Porting Any Resources from another game into KotOR, This includes Porting resources from TSL to KotOR or Vise versa . Taking copyrighted and proprietary materials from another game and Using then in KotOR Mods will not be Tolerated as this is quite illegal.

5. Final, Please be respectful towards Holowan's Modders.

IF you would like to scan the old request threads or continue on going discussion, you can find them here:
Request thread 1 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128018)
Request thread 2 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134203)
Request thread 3 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144857)
Request thread 4 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145243)

sith_master2000
05-18-2005, 08:14 AM
I would like to see a modification of Prime's great robe mod that has a re-skin of Luke's Tunic (the one he fights in, not his robe) so that it looks like Qui-Gon's dueling robe, because it's my favourite robe from the movie. I know that there are the re-skins for the KotOR I robes with the pads but I want to see a re-skin of the Luke tunic, that'd be sweeet :D .

Smilodon
05-18-2005, 08:29 AM
I am still looking for a fix which removes the "permanently on" bug of lightsabers with the cyan color crystal. Searching in the Holowan I only found two suitable mods, but unfortunately those are not available for download anymore 8[

For a more detailed description about this bug (if you don't know about it yet) take a look into this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145726&highlight=cyan

:)

DuffmanDan
05-18-2005, 09:14 AM
i was wondering if jolee's clothing model was in tsl.

one of my fav mods for the original was redhawke's jolee clothing mod for the pc's :D

if its possible, i was wondering if it was possible to adjust jolee's robe so that it used his clothing model, or just give some part of tsl a new look, from the old days ;)

Colma Adawin
05-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
To ALL Avaliable Modellers!

I Was wondering if one (or more) of you could model, a FEMALE STORMTROOPER ARMOUR? the pic is below:

The Picture that was supplied by Lion54:
(if your offended by women showing there belly buttons, please dont click, it could offend)

http://photobucket.com/albums/y198/DS615/C3%20Girls/?action=view&current=C3035.jpg

The Thread that was 'discovered'

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1813923#post1813923

I Feel many ppl will like these in there game, making it unique, it'll be a great addition to the game ;)

MattCole

OH DEAR LORD HE QUOTED HIMSELF!!! (saddo) ;)

Anyway, seeing as this is a new Mod Request Thread i thought i'd bring this to ppl's attention, becoz in the last thread it just got ' oh that looks nice' and 'WOW'

I'm after a Capable modeller who has the time and patience to model the above screenie.

It Would make a nice addition to the Stormtrooper Armour i have in the Ebon Hawk.

Please could someone model this for me?

MattCole

Seprithro
05-18-2005, 01:55 PM
not a bad idea matt, but why not a sith armor instead, ( i am one of those people who thinks its dumb to have storm troppers in the KOTOR era :D ) i could model a female sith armor (in time) if you like

Colma Adawin
05-18-2005, 02:24 PM
PERFECT!

Sep, if you could do that for me, i'd Love you. ;)

i'd also be very grateful, becoz, its not very often we get ppl playing KotOR II as Female, so i believe this is just another incentive to play Female ;)

........ NAH!!! I Just want this really cool looking Armour ready for when i play Female :thumbsup:

MattCole

sciamano
05-18-2005, 02:24 PM
Can someone create an imperial guard helmet?

Darth Smaug
05-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Is there a mod to get a mace windu skin? cause i can't find it.I have the saber mod with his saber but i'm looking for a skin. Anyone?

ChAiNz.2da
05-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Darth Smaug
Is there a mod to get a mace windu skin? cause i can't find it.I have the saber mod with his saber but i'm looking for a skin. Anyone?

http://www.pcgamemods.com/12495/

Bob Lion54
05-18-2005, 03:58 PM
It might not be worth mentioning, but the Female stormtrooper armour link was supplied by lukeiamyourdad. It was for a different picture, though.

I just found the pic on the link he supplied, and actually Emperor Devon pointed out there where more pics.

Not to be picky or anything, but I dont want to "steal" credit, even for just supplying a pic, when it wasn't really me who found it.

Robra The Hutt
05-18-2005, 04:26 PM
There don't seem to be any real new quest/area mods out there, I would request a multi tiered quest that starts out as one mission and, if there is interest, can be added on to. The idea behind this being you are "contacted" after completing this first mission. The first mission can be completed, and the modder can work on further expanding this idea, or just quitting.

This would at least add several smaller quests, and avoid some mods from going unfinished because of "lack of time or interest." on the modders part.

Nodakrattler
05-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Seprithro
not a bad idea matt, but why not a sith armor instead, ( i am one of those people who thinks its dumb to have storm troppers in the KOTOR era :D ) i could model a female sith armor (in time) if you like

Hey Sep,

Why don't you just bring over this mod (http://www.starwarsknights.com/view.php?screen=modshots/sepl1.jpg)? Link is for screenshot only.

It's kind of what they're look for, well except for the skin.

ubercarl
05-18-2005, 07:24 PM
hello,

i've been trying to reskin the bald headed asian with the goatie and let me just say this: i suck at modding.

i wanted to make him much much darker with really light green eyes. also, i wanted to loose the goatie. finally, i thought it'd be cool to have small blue or green glowing tatoos under his eyes that look like sandskit. can any one help me out? i'm still trying to figure this out but if someone could hook me up it'd be awesome!

thanks to all the great modders BTW!

Emperor Devon
05-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
Hey Sep,

Why don't you just bring over this mod (http://www.starwarsknights.com/view.php?screen=modshots/sepl1.jpg)? Link is for screenshot only.

It's kind of what they're look for, well except for the skin.

That mod has been out for months. It's at the featured mods section of SWknights.

Jeff
05-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by ubercarl
i suck at modding.
Advice: Don't think this, or you will never get better at it ;)

Originally posted by ubercarl
i wanted to make him much much darker with really light green eyes. also, i wanted to loose the goatie. finally, i thought it'd be cool to have small blue or green glowing tatoos under his eyes that look like sandskit. can any one help me out? i'm still trying to figure this out but if someone could hook me up it'd be awesome!
Well, if you want to get rid of the goatee, first I would try this mod (http://www.pcgamemods.com/12020/) by maverick187 and Darth Melignous. It eliminates the billy goat chin, so it doesn't have a goatee.

ubercarl
05-19-2005, 12:28 AM
thanks darthmoeller! i actually saw this one and like it a lot. but i like the bald head look of the original head.............. maybe once i figure out how to edit heads i can start with his, then i could make him a bit darker skinned and get the tatoos on his face............. or something. haha

i'll give it a go but if anyone wants to help me out i'd definately appreciate it!

thanks all!

Tyler_TDA
05-19-2005, 02:59 AM
I was wonder is there a mod or is it possible to make it so when you hit something with a lightsaber that it cuts off arms legs etc for Tsl?:D

Asked for it to be in request sticky and now it shall:D

Darkkender
05-19-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by DuffmanDan
i was wondering if jolee's clothing model was in tsl.

one of my fav mods for the original was redhawke's jolee clothing mod for the pc's :D

if its possible, i was wondering if it was possible to adjust jolee's robe so that it used his clothing model, or just give some part of tsl a new look, from the old days ;)

It looks to me like your new so I'll go easy.

The answer is "No, and No." The reason is this falls currently within the category of porting resources from one game to the next which you may not have been aware of.

To further explain Jolee's clothes/robes that were custom to him are based off of a custom body model for his character in KOTOR 1. Since this body model and the texture that it used are not present in TSL they cannot be imported in legally and cannot be discussed here at the forums.

Now if somebody is able to figure out how to modify an existing body model to closely resemble jolee's robe/clothes model from K1 with something like Taina's replacer tool then we might be in business.

Lucied
05-19-2005, 08:23 AM
i just want a real easy mod could somebody give the Bald Head Guy Like bright blue eyes perfect for a lightside

cate_kroft
05-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Lucied
i just want a real easy mod could somebody give the Bald Head Guy Like bright blue eyes perfect for a lightside

From which game K1 or K2?

RevanA4
05-19-2005, 10:44 AM
how about a mod that lets you companions gain the light side and darksid masteries when you get them this is for K2

Lucied
05-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by cate_kroft
From which game K1 or K2?

K2

Robra The Hutt
05-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Is it something I said?
Or do people really hate
new quest mods?!

sith_master2000
05-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Robra The Hutt
Is it something I said?
Or do people really hate
new quest mods?!
New quest mods are very time consuming and not a lot of people have time to make them. If you be patient one of the modders may take you up on your request.

Darkkender
05-21-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by sith_master2000
New quest mods are very time consuming and not a lot of people have time to make them. If you be patient one of the modders may take you up on your request.

To add to this also when making a mod request please specify which game you want the mod for.

Also just because you request something does not mean one of us will pick this up. All the modders here at Holowan do these in our freetime and have projects that we have in the works. Those of us trying to think of an idea of what to make will browse this thread and get some inspiration alot of times and go from there.

When you say you want new sidequests try to elaborate on what you want to see in there and what planet you would like it to appear on or if you want a new planet. Give us something to work with for an idea description and we will be more motivated to consider the mod.

REDJOHNNYMIKE
05-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Hello I'm new to modding, I'd try to make this myself but I'd have no idea how(I'm still trying to get my kotor tool to work). So anyway I would like to request several items for KotorI.

One armor withe male and female versions for pc and npcs, and
one "visor".

I think that the mandalorian armor seems a little too much like an environment suit (please don't use force choke on me, for dissing coolest armor in the game) but I think that a few mandalorians would have wanted a more open-air feel the blood hit your skin kind of armor, so these hardcore dudes ripped most of the lower layers out for a more enjoyable bloodbath experience, ( and so female warriors who bought their armor would show a little more skin ;).
If this screenshot doesn't work for you let me know and I'll try to find a better way to get it in here. http://img176.echo.cx/img176/1859/1a4zc.jpg

Like I said I'm pretty new at this so I put a screenshot in MS Paint and then scribbled on it. (it actually took me over an hour to do this and I put my face in just because I was bored)

If you can It would be great to have balanced and overpowered versions of each so every one could use it, thats just four pieces of armor.

I didn't think trying to draw textures in Paint would look very good so it looks fairly plain. Do you think that you could also put in wear-and-tear and battle-scars, and could you make the white reflective and shiny and the red a stonelike dull nonreflective.
And maybe a little less coverage on the female models, (hey it just makes the game look al that much better;)

I don't know if it's legal to make team related stuff in mods but if it's not possible just an incredibly overpowered scarlet an grey(any design or texture) backwards hat would be awesome!(maybe another mod that gives malak a blue and maize hat haha)

I don't know if this can be made as a unique item so it wouldn't conlfict with anyone elses mods or overwrite anything.

I looked around and couldn't find anything like this except for the blood red armor mod which I accidentally deleted and now can't find.

This is my first mod request, I tried to follow all the rules (especially number three=P).

If someone would be kind enough to make this I would be more than happy to return the favor when I figure out how to do this stuff.

Thank You For Reading This,
RED

vicious-vader
05-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Hello i would like a mod request for TSL, i would like the Telos planet have like a sky with sun and clouds instead of stars on the skys that would be nice and another request for the grass to be orange for datoonie. THX!

Renegade Angel
05-21-2005, 05:07 PM
How about a skip Telos Mining Facility and skip The planet Telos mod?

Emperor Devon
05-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Chains
How about a skip Telos Mining Facility and skip The planet Telos mod?

How about you just warp to the planet you usually go to after Telos?

Renegade Angel
05-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
How about you just warp to the planet you usually go to after Telos?

How about you realize that I'll be missing a couple of party members?

Colma Adawin
05-22-2005, 09:30 AM

He has a point Emporer_Devon.

So Basicly chains, your requesting a mod that skips Peragus and Telos but with all the gainable characters from those planets.

have a look in the Scripting Tutorial, it may be in there, and you could release this as your own maybe? ;)

MattCole

Emperor Devon
05-22-2005, 12:25 PM

How about you get a skip Peragus mod (so you'll get your first few party members), warp to Telos' surface to get Bao - Dur, and then warp to the planet after Telos? You can use KSE to give yourself the main quest.

sith_master2000
05-23-2005, 06:13 AM
Can anyone supply a new head modeling tutorial? Well I suppose it's not exactly a new head but I want to give one of the PC characters a helmet and I'm not sure how to go about it. I successfully model a new lightsaber (not going to release but will send screens if anyone wants to see it) but modeling a head is quite different. Or maybe: Origionally said by Yoda
No, no different, only different in your mind!

Anywho can anyone help?

Commas
05-23-2005, 09:43 PM
a head modelling tutorial would be pretty helpful (however im definetly not the one to write it) stoffe -mbk- has an appearance.2da tutorial in the 2da forum that is a good place to start, but i followed it, and still could not get my head to work.

today i took a crack at making a new female twi'lek pc that you could pic from the start of the menu but i simply could not figure it out, so what i'm asking is if any of the people out there that know how to do this, if i send you the textures could you do the 2da work to make it selectable from the beginning? send me a PM with your email and i'll send you the textures and give you a little more detail on what i'm trying to do. thanks

REDJOHNNYMIKE
05-24-2005, 01:19 AM
There was a mod in PCGamemods I wanted to try but it was all polish or something, it was called project yavin, it looked pretty cool and the description for it said there would be an english version, does anyone know anything, I lokked for a thread on this, couldn't find it, so I'm making a mod request for info.

mrdefender
05-24-2005, 10:50 PM
This might sound odd but can someone make me a script that makes force crush instantly kill someone? (or half damage if they do a save or whatever)

I've tried many times myself but it just doesn't seem to work for me for some frustrating reason :(

I know of other mods that does this but it also modifies other force powers, no mod yet for only force crush :(

If you could PM me if anyone has such a mod (i.e only force crush modded), It would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Thanks! :)

etherealsilk
05-25-2005, 04:28 AM
Alright I have been mulling an idea through my head for a mod for TSL a while now and since its summer now I've decided to fill the idea out a bit. This post can be taken both as a request for a mod as well as a request for help in direction on working on this mod. Anyways, on to the idea.

I was thinking of making a mod that would change the gameplay style of the game basically, by making it so that getting hit was far more damaging and deadly. For me personally the beginning of the game was funner because it was more tense, if you got hit by a blaster at that point it was very damaging if not deadly. I would propose a mod that would create this type of gameplay throughout the game. How I was thinking of doing this was through several different changes. The first and most obvious is to change the hitpoints of all units, PC and NPC included, reducing the hitpoints and thus amplifying the damage of all weapons. Going hand in hand with this I would think tweaking of all the weapons would be necessary to keep them balanced and not make them all just as equally deadly.

The second aspect of change would be two-fold, changing both the armor class of units and the to-hit chances of units. The idea behind this is to make it much more difficult to hit units and to get hit. This would make all of the battles last longer and be more up to chance as you would have to hope your characters rolled that critical roll to hit the enemy.

Those are the two basic changes that would be made in my idea mod, followed by tweaking and balancing for things such as saving throws and force power damage, duration, etc. Obviously this is a mod that would take some time to create, at least from my perspective. Then again thats why I'm here requesting help. I was thinking of trying to make changes to how much your stats impact your abilities, such as AC, to-hit and hitpoints but I have been unsuccessful finding out where to change those things. It was through stat impact tweaking that I was hoping to change your to hit, ac, etc. Anyways, any help in that would be much appreciated, as well as suggestions on how to further proceed with this mod. Thanks for reading this drawn out post and giving any help you can.

Robra The Hutt
05-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Fair enough.

Korriban, you find a group of scavengers fighting off...
say the dark side dragons ;) Upon entering the situation,
they beg for help, you can choose to help them or
leave them to their doom. Upon helping, they thank you,
but plead for help to recover some "item of great import
to our patron"... you are given the choice of helping,
demanding their loot, killing them, or asking "why should
I?" According to them, they are hired by a well off society
of gentlemen. Force persuade... "that's all we know"
Now, this item may be in the tomb, or a new side area,
or just in the shyrak cave. Upon retrieval, the first part
may end, and you recieve some moderately interesting
item... if people adore it, it can be evolved into a more
complicated series of events that'll drag you across all
the planets. ;) Just a rough idea, I'd help any modder
100% with ideas, dialogue, V-O's (have good equipment),
balanced item ideas, etc

If someone was interested, I'd even get into the toolsets
and offer extra help.

PS, this is not a "well thought out" series of interactions,
just somethin off the top of my head.

Juha Avery
05-26-2005, 05:32 PM
If its possible to make ALL the enemies and bosses (or your character so powerful.=) that you can for example grip him so he lifts up high ^^. Basicly what im asking that is is possible to make every boss and enemy to be vulnerable for all the force powers. Usually if you try grip on Nhilus or Sion, he just saves it.

It would make the darkside playing more fun and more powerful feeling to if you can actually grip sith lords :D.

Emperor Devon
05-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Juha Avery
If its possible to make ALL the enemies and bosses (or your character so powerful.=) that you can for example grip him so he lifts up high ^^. Basicly what im asking that is is possible to make every boss and enemy to be vulnerable for all the force powers. Usually if you try grip on Nhilus or Sion, he just saves it.

It would make the darkside playing more fun and more powerful feeling to if you can actually grip sith lords :D.

You never run out of requests. :lol:

If you want to do that yourself, it is a very simple process.

Download KOTOR tool (No need to be afraid... This is a simple operation... ;) )

Go to BIFS
Go to templates
Go to blueprint, character
Here you'll see tons of character files. For the SIth Lords you want to edit, click either n_darthsion.utc, n_darthnihilus.utc, or p_kreia_evil.utc
There'll be a lot of options here. Click on statistics, and set wisdom and charisma to 0. If for some strange reason you can't do this, PM me and modify then e-mail the file(s) to you.

As if the Sith Lords aren't already weak enough... :rolleyes:

Darth Occido
07-08-2005, 11:57 PM
I would like some Darth Bandon Robes (with appropriate stats) usable by male and female

maybe like a sith cloak with a hood that would cover part of the face

I've always wanted a lightsaber with lance type handgaurd

(all for TSL)

Bobo
07-09-2005, 12:21 AM
lol i doubt anyone has ever requested this but...

Someone do a Link Skinpack!

Ok let me list what would be needed

1 Link's Head

2 Links Tunic

3 Master Sword

4 Hylian Sheild

5 Sounds

1: Links Head is currently Impossbile to do i beleve, as it requires modeling of the head. It would require modeling the ears, the hair, Add a Hat, and do some facial work.

2: Links Tunic would be easier. It would be easy to Reskin a Jedi Tunic from Kotor 1 (in someones skinpack, i forget but htey added the K1 Robes to K2)

3: Mastersword, easy Remodeling of a Sword in game

4: Hylian sheild isnt as impossbile as it looks. First of all, you can remodel a Sword to go backwards onto the arm of the Player. It might look a bit weird, but its possible

5: Sounds can be recorded from a Video game or found off the internet

Other Tips to someone who takes intrest to this idea::

1. Someone made an incredible Link for Jedi Academy. Of cOurse there is policys for transfering items from JA to KOTOR, the Link was not made by Raven Software, and can be switched over with permission by the Creator.

2. Same goes with everything else, With permission from the Creater of that link skin, you can easily get the Mastersword, Hylian Sheild, and Link Sounds easier. However the head would still need work, from prying it off that model and make it for KOTOR

---------

Also, you can also do a Fairy too for our good link. Remodel a version of Bao-Dur's remote, and make it follow the Main Player around. Giving you Navi, Tatl or any kind of fairy.

Hope this inspires some Zelda fans. ive been High on zelda for a few weeks now lol.

--Bobo

Aash Li
07-09-2005, 12:35 AM
While you can't remodel the head to have those silly super-long ears, you can recolour textures so that he has blonde hair and whatever colour eyes he has.
---

I was reading that I hate d20 thread over on Obsidian, and I had an idea:

A mod that removes all grave robbing. You still get xp for knocking off the bad-guys... and you can still take their weapons and their armour, but everything else is not there...

Just an idea, probly not even possible.

RevanA4
07-09-2005, 03:41 AM
um ok I've tried this my self about 5 time can some one make the handmaiden a playable character everytime i use kse or my files her head dissapears

please

*gets down on hands and knees and begs*

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by jedigoku
um ok I've tried this my self about 5 time can some one make the handmaiden a playable character everytime i use kse or my files her head dissapears

please

*gets down on hands and knees and begs*

You meand make the handmaiden a PC???

RevanA4
07-09-2005, 11:17 AM
yeah

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by jedigoku
yeah

And KSE isn't a good help?? I think it cna be done with KSE easely..:confused:

RevanA4
07-09-2005, 11:20 AM
but then the haindmaidens head disapears when you get her:confused:

MdKnightR
07-09-2005, 01:17 PM
The only reason that I am posting this request again is because it got lost when the forums crashed. Hopefully whoever it was (sorry that I can't remember your nick) that agreed to try to build my lightsaber will see this and tell me how it is coming along. If anyone remembers who it was (he was the guy building the saber that looked like a cross between Anakin/Luke's and Exar Kun's sabers) please let me know so I can add him to my buddy list again. If I can't get back in touch with the guy, is there anyone else who would be interested in making this saber for TSL? Please!

Unfortunately, I didn't write down the URL of the images I posted to ImageShack, so I am including a link to my yahoo photos instead. Here are the screenshots again...

http://photos.yahoo.com/mr_g_23

There are many other things here, just look for the lightsaber album at the top of the page.

MdKnightR

Darth Occido
07-09-2005, 04:11 PM
anyone interested in making Zeison Shay style armor without the butt flap?

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Darth Occido

Yes ,the butt flap isn't really cool on the robe.I agree..

The_Maker
07-09-2005, 04:48 PM
IMO It looks more like a dress than armor >.<

If I knew how to model I probably would take up that request... but I can't :(

MdKnightR
07-09-2005, 04:53 PM

It looks fine on female characters (in fact my first time playing the game, my female character wore it most of the time), but it really does need to be redesigned for male characters. It makes male PC's look like they are from the darkside of planet San Francisco. ;)

MdKnightR

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by MdKnightR
It looks fine on female characters (in fact my first time playing the game, my female character wore it most of the time), but it really does need to be redesigned for male characters. It makes male PC's look like they are from the darkside of the planet San Francisco. ;)

MdKnightR

Females ok,but i think most of the guys here play with male PC's.

MdKnightR
07-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Females ok,but i think most of the guys here play with male PC's.

I have only played a male character like 3 times between both KOTOR games. If I am going to look at the backside of a character for 50+ hours, I prefer it to be female. :cool:

MdKnightR

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by MdKnightR
I have only played a male character like 3 times between both KOTOR games. If I am going to look at the backside of a character for 50+ hours, I prefer it to be female. :cool:

MdKnightR

Yes,mm females :D..They really are ordanary creatures :D ..Anyway,back to the thread...Maybe svösh will do the zeison shay robes for us if we ask very,very nice?

Darth_Enix
07-09-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm looking for someone who's really good at making Jedi Recruit Mods. There's a mod I've been writing up for about a month, the only trouble is, I am not very good at modding, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

I've written up the main info in Microsoft Word, and the dialogue information in Microsoft Powerpoint, so I'm hoping whoever is interested in makign this also has those two programed (if not, I can find a way to make them readable to you).

Note: I'm unsure how to upload the files into this post, so I'll have to email the info to whoever is going to help me, if someone decideds to help me.

Darth Occido
07-10-2005, 12:24 AM
A couple more Ideas I'd like to throw out there

A lightsaber with the hilt of a vibroblade

Vibroknucklers and Vibroknives

Calo Nord Clothes (actual Npc's appearance)

[TSL]

The_Maker
07-10-2005, 02:42 AM
A couple more Ideas I'd like to throw out there

A lightsaber with the hilt of a vibroblade

Vibroknucklers and Vibroknives

Calo Nord Clothes (actual Npc's appearance)

[TSL]
The Calo Nord request is impossible because his model/texture do not exit in TSL, and we are not allowed to port things from Kotor 1 into TSL and vice versa.

Bobo
07-10-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Aash Li
While you can't remodel the head to have those silly super-long ears, you can recolour textures so that he has blonde hair and whatever colour eyes he has.

Mmmm i wish someone would fix the head model animation problem. i think someone did it for Kotor1.

a question though, if you can make new saber models, how come you cant make new heads? hmmm

You could also turn The Handmaiden into Zelda, and the Disiple into Sheik (aka Zelda in a cool costume)

Oh and turn Sion into Gannadorf or something.. that would take extreme modeling though for those Ideas.

But the Master Sword and Hylian sheild idea is really awsome, it just needs to be modeled. Wonder if any Weapon modelers are up to it? (looks at them. you know who you are ;) )

Aiden Star
07-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Hi I posted this in another thread......

Guess it should have been here or rather.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1824007#post1824007

Can anyone help edit some nearly completed armour from another member? or can that member help me? :D

Darth Smaug
07-10-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Bobo
You could also turn The Handmaiden into Zelda, and the Disiple into Sheik (aka Zelda in a cool costume)
Oh and turn Sion into Gannadorf or something.. that would take extreme modeling though for those Ideas.
But the Master Sword and Hylian sheild idea is really awsome, it just needs to be modeled. Wonder if any Weapon modelers are up to it? (looks at them. you know who you are ;) )

Most of the modders are not zelda fans so i don't think there interested,but it's a great idea.Maybe change darth bandon into twinrova :D

REDJOHNNYMIKE
07-10-2005, 08:17 AM
@aiden star, you might try looking for mods that let you use the model for sion, nihilus, or any other sith, I know they made them for KI but I'm not sure if they did them for KII, if they didn't then I'm not sure how to do that yet,
But many people here have their work availabe @pcgamemods.com, I think there might have been an option for that there,
if you want to look evil, you can't do much better than sion,

P.S. you get better characters later, and most of them get more involved,
My favorite, MIRA:D

Aiden Star
07-10-2005, 08:58 AM
I have checked that site and as ive posted some things I like, however they just need a slight touch up to my liking...

:D

I rather not look like other characters but hopefully look original.

Thats why if someone could make a mod to the way I would like, it would make me feel like a real Sith Lord as I get my slaves to make me a suit i want and neeeeed. :D

Darth Smaug
07-10-2005, 09:50 AM
This isn't really a request but has anyone have the danwar mod for kotor I? The beta that randydg made..I really want to play it,but i lost it,anyone has this mod?

jessegp
07-10-2005, 10:49 AM
This is kind of a two part request

Is there a mod that allows ol' hk47 to weild a light saber? Because it would be cool. My opinion.

And is it even possible I'm just curious as to whether the animation set is there for sword weapons or if maybe something else is standing in the way of doing this type of mod.

Aiden Star
07-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by jessegp

Is there a mod that allows ol' hk47 to weild a light saber? Because it would be cool. My opinion.

And is it even possible I'm just curious as to whether the animation set is there for sword weapons or if maybe something else is standing in the way of doing this type of mod. drools over the idea of having a robot wield more than 2light sabers...lets say.....4 or more. :D

Mr.KoRn
07-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Mod Idea: That we can play the exile in KotOR2:TSL with Anakin Skywalker skin from Episode III, and the mod will also contain his lightsaber (From Episode III) and his robe.
And it will be great if the skin will be high quality.

ChAiNz.2da
07-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Mr.KoRn
Mod Idea: That we can play the exile in KotOR2:TSL with Anakin Skywalker skin from Episode III, and the mod will also contain his lightsaber (From Episode III) and his robe.
And it will be great if the skin will be high quality.
Here's a few to get you started ;)

Anakin Head:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/12497/
http://www.pcgamemods.com/11570/

Anakin Robes:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10564/
http://www.pcgamemods.com/12201/

Anakin Saber:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/13272/
http://www.pcgamemods.com/12899/

Darth Smaug
07-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Maybe Qui-Gon Jinn's robes? We have Obi Wan's and Anakin's..

Smilodon
07-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Prime`s Movie Style Jedi Robes (http://www.pcgamemods.com/11687) provide a full set of fantastic robes, including Mace Windu's, Obi-Wan's and Qui-Gon's ;)

The_Maker
07-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Aiden Star
I have checked that site and as ive posted some things I like, however they just need a slight touch up to my liking...

I rather not look like other characters but hopefully look original.

Thats why if someone could make a mod to the way I would like, it would make me feel like a real Sith Lord as I get my slaves to make me a suit i want and neeeeed. :D
You might want to check This (http://www.pcgamemods.com/11332/) out, I use it and I think it rocks :D

Edit: Btw, Darth Smaug... did you get my email regarding your request?

Darth Smaug
07-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Yes,your right..Now,does anywhone would like to make me a hilt,cause i can't mod at all and i want to have my own hilt.If anyone wants to help me,please PM me..

MdKnightR
07-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Yes,your right..Now,does anywhone would like to make me a hilt,cause i can't mod at all and i want to have my own hilt.If anyone wants to help me,please PM me..

Me too, me too! Please look at my earlier post about my saber hilt idea.

MdKnightR

Emperor Devon
07-10-2005, 11:51 PM
@Smaug and MdKnightR,

I doubt someone would make you a custom hit. Of course, there's now no reason to make anymore hilts. (http://www.pcgamemods.com/13275)

Aiden Star
07-11-2005, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by The_Maker
You might want to check This (http://www.pcgamemods.com/11332/) out, I use it and I think it rocks :D

Edit: Btw, Darth Smaug... did you get my email regarding your request? I know about it!!! I would just like a black or dark chrome/ polished look with the same style helmet but closed off over the head (like an olympic cyclist helmet) I would also love a long black cape/robe draping over that great armour.

Thats all I ask for really. :D

Jackel
07-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by jessegp

And is it even possible I'm just curious as to whether the animation set is there for sword weapons or if maybe something else is standing in the way of doing this type of mod.
HK's model (and all the droids for that fact) do not have melee animations so the best you would get would be them standing still with people dying around them. And before you ask we cannot yet add animations to models so we cannot make a saber weilding droid.

The_Maker
07-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Jackel
HK's model (and all the droids for that fact) do not have melee animations so the best you would get would be them standing still with people dying around them. And before you ask we cannot yet add animations to models so we cannot make a saber weilding droid.
Well... we can, but it won't look very pretty :p

Emperor Devon
07-11-2005, 04:21 PM
^^^

There's already a mod for that on PCgamemods. While I love the idea of HK wielding two lightsabers, (Reminds me of Grievous) there are no animations for that. If HK attacks someone, he'll just stand there, doing nothing, though the NPC will suffer damage. It is not very good looking. As far as I understand it, giving certain mdoels new animations is impssible.

jessegp
07-11-2005, 06:20 PM
I figured that was the case I attempt the direct method just giving hk the feat and spawning but the feat wasn't enough to allow for the equiping of a lightsaber. I figured I could get around that but no point if there wasn't the animation set to begin with. Any my idea was since time to time in the EU you see a resurrection of sorts or possession I was going to make a mod were you could bring a broken hk 47 to ajunta's tomb where he could become possessed by aj and thus would enjoy weilding the light saber. Oh sweet idea I miss thee.

Aiden Star
07-12-2005, 09:02 AM
^^^

no animations for that. If HK attacks someone, he'll just stand there, doing nothing, though the NPC will suffer damage. It is not very good looking. It would look amazing. The droid posseses Dark Side powers which enables his Central Processing Unit to inflict damage. All one needs is imagination. :D

DuffmanDan
07-12-2005, 11:49 AM
one idea i had, but dont have the time to even think about starting this myself -

I HATE the generic clothing that the guys get stuck with in these games. they just look terrible. Legs are just not even close to right, and the torso looks like a barrel with arms.

back in kotor1, redhawke i think it was, did a mod that changed the clothing for the guys into jolee's clothing. I'd like to take that idea and change it into kotor2. not jolee because that model isnt in kotor2 (as i have ben told, then checked out in my in-frequent off hours *shakes fist at his boss*), but rather use the model from the disciple's clothing. it looks a tad bit different then the normal clothing for the males in the game, shape wise and other things, so im assuming it uses a different model, but i have no idea.

If someone could look into changing the male clothing into something based off the disciple's outfilt i would be greatly appriciative. I imagine it would involve some apperance.2da editing, uti files, and some photoshop work. Or failing that, making some equipable item that changed the body to that of the disciple, and left the head alone. some new light armor or something. *shrug*

i dunno. oh well. time to head to work -.-

Emperor Devon
07-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Aiden Star
It would look amazing. The droid posseses Dark Side powers which enables his Central Processing Unit to inflict damage. All one needs is imagination. :D

Droids are not force sensitive.

The_Maker
07-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Droids are not force sensitive.
*COUGH* :newbie: *COUGH * ;)
But indeed it would be an interesting boss battle if you fought a super uber mega HK-<Insert Fun Number Here> and then you get all these upgrades and stuff for killing him :D

*sigh*

Emperor Devon
07-12-2005, 02:31 PM
^^^

you know, you might want to consider adding the "newbie" smiley to your signature... It'll save you time.
As the super-mega-HK <big number>, I'm sure you can create an NPC like that on your own.

Mono_Giganto
07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Bobo
ive been High on zelda for a few weeks now lol.

A few years here. I'm only saving my GC for the new one. A lot of the stuff you said would be possible, and a lot wouldn't.

A head could possibly be done, but since we can only adjust verts on head models, you'd have to find an ingame head that sort of resembles him already, so no using the bald doctor or anything. Ears could probably be done. The hoodie could be modeled as a helmet, but it would have no animations, so it wouldn't seem like cloth, more like green iron.

The tunic may be possible, but you'd have to get someone experienced with body models to do some vert-moving.

Hylian Shield - How does this look impossible at all? Modelling a shield is possible, and putting it on the back of the hand would be easy. It'd just look weird being twirled around and treated like a sword.

Actual Link sounds from the games can't be used, as that would be a port, and is against forum rules.

As for Antizac's Link, sure you could port his stuff, but there's the animation factor for the body, so that's a no-go. He's a nice guy though, he'd probably let you port his sword and shield.

As for the fairy, not to sure if you can give the PC a puppet like the remote, that's scripting business. But if you could remodel it, it probably wouldn't look too realistic, as you couldn't animate the wings to flap, nor would it have that same glow as the original fairies.

I think that covers everything but the sword. I have one untextured sitting around in a folder somewhere, if I find it, I could possibly finish it when I get a chance, though I'm already working on one mod, and I also have to fix a model for a friend when I find the time, so it's not too high on my priorities.

-------

Now for my request. This was deleted from the last thread due to the forum failure, so I'll re-post it. Anyone who likes playing with head models, could you possibly fix that annoying line going down the middle of Atton's head? A lot of head/body models ingame have this problem, but his is by far the worst. I think it was to do with the UVmapping. Or the texture itself, as all the areas that create those lines are on the edge of the texture.

Aiden Star
07-13-2005, 12:05 AM
Droids are not force sensitive. :D My post was created along the lines of a "joke".

LMAO.

Sooooo sad. If you were a Sith Lord, the Sith would be doomed. :D
Then again, you do lack a sense of humour......so you are similar to the Emperor Palpatine. :p

Aurelius
07-14-2005, 09:24 PM
request mod for TSL
No restricting party members joining you when on Malachor 5

if anyone knows if can be done
or already has a mod for this
feel free to PM me

thnks

Jeff
07-17-2005, 10:49 PM
I have a request for a mod I am working on. I am doing a party item pack with items specific to each party member. What I would like done is for someone to model a blaster pistol that would be Atton's blaster. It would really improve the mod since the pistols the game gave us are sub-par.

mattay
07-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Um...I know this is a stupid request, but has anyone noticed that the boots for the character models in TSL (when jedi robes are equipped) are horribly blocky and misshaped compared to the ones in KotOR 1, which were more detailed and had that shiny/polished leather effect? Visually, that always bugged me...if someone could improve that for TSL, that would be great.

As I understand it, you're not allowed to transfer stuff between the two games, but if anyone could make those improvements to TSL somehow that'd be great.

Oh and is it possible to make Darth Revan's robes (as seen when you meet his/her vision in the Korriban tombs) a unique item in game? (The reason I ask is because in KotOR 1 the cape at the back was not animated, which looked kind of weird, and if I remember correctly the one you saw in the Korriban tombs in TSL was.)

Thanks in advance, if anyone gets around to this.

The_Maker
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by mattay
Um...I know this is a stupid request, but has anyone noticed that the boots for the character models in TSL (when jedi robes are equipped) are horribly blocky and misshaped compared to the ones in KotOR 1, which were more detailed and had that shiny/polished leather effect? Visually, that always bugged me...if someone could improve that for TSL, that would be great.

As I understand it, you're not allowed to transfer stuff between the two games, but if anyone could make those improvements to TSL somehow that'd be great.

Oh and is it possible to make Darth Revan's robes (as seen when you meet his/her vision in the Korriban tombs) a unique item in game? (The reason I ask is because in KotOR 1 the cape at the back was not animated, which looked kind of weird, and if I remember correctly the one you saw in the Korriban tombs in TSL was.)

If I had greater knowledge of modeling I might be able to take up your first request but I qm affraid I cannot. Also, believe it or not...the revan cape in the tomb is the exact same one as in Kotor, it still has the clipping problems but the devs gave the "ghost revan" simple animations that did not involve lots of movement so us who are less expierienced at modding wouldn't be able to the tell the model has bugs ;)

stoffe
07-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by mrock
request mod for TSL
No restricting party members joining you when on Malachor 5

Here (http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/malachorhack.rar) is a quick hack which should allow you to bring along party members on malachor. Unpack and put the contents in your override folder.

In the first area where you crash, you can access the party selection screen and pick party members as usual. Mira, Bao-Dur, G0T0, HK-47 and Kreia will be unavailable due to story reasons.

In the second outdoors area, Malachor Depths, you can't change your party, but you can backtrack to the first area if you wish to change the party setup. (It's a quick hack after all :) )

Inside the main Academy area, you can change your party on the party screen again. Mira will also be available though the others mentioned above will stay dimmed down. The Proving grounds, Crescent and Trayus Core remains party locked, so select the party you want before entering those.

Be warned that this has only been minimally tested, so I can't promise it won't behave oddly in some situations since the game doesn't expect the player to have a party at that point.

Hint: Add Mandalore to the party and ask him about the planet while in the first area where you crashed. Apparently he has some dialog talking briefly about Malachor.

Emperor Devon
07-18-2005, 11:58 AM

If you'd like, I can make a mod for that. However, I would strongly recommend against it; there are clipping issues with the cape, force powers come out of the ground, the camera is always bobbing up and down during combat, when you talk to NPC sometimes they won't look at you... And the Exile isn't Revan.

But if you still want the mod, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

Nodakrattler
07-18-2005, 04:49 PM

The cape is not animated, but I'm sure when it can be done some one will do it. As for getting them in game RedHawke released a mod that adds the ability to make them at the workbench, you can get it here.

http://pcgamemods.com/10845

EDIT:

I guess I'll add my request onto this post. I would like to see an edit, for TSL, of the robe tunic model used in Prime's robe mod to look more like a tunic instead of that thing with tails.

To reference something maybe make them look more like the models Xavier2 did for the MECK Project-TheInsidiousPlot mod for Kotor 1.

Thank you.

yohan
07-19-2005, 05:41 PM
~
Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if there is a MOD that spawns hostiles with the use of an armband or computer like in KOTOR 1, like the one included in the Holowan Plug-in (the armband)...

And if there isn't, why is that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
~

Darthdude99
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey I have 2 requests for mods

1. A mod that gives you black mandalorian heavy armor or assualt armor without that gay looking hat thing. for KOTOR 1

2. The secound is a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes Malak into Darth Vader with the breething sounds if possible. Mabey even change his voice to sound like Darth Vader. (but I don't think that's possible)

PM me if you can Thanks.

mattay
07-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Well, judging from the replies my earlier requests aren't really viable, but thanks for the answers anyway.

Darth333
07-20-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by yohan
~
Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if there is a MOD that spawns hostiles with the use of an armband or computer like in KOTOR 1, like the one included in the Holowan Plug-in (the armband)...

And if there isn't, why is that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
~ I think xcom did something a bit similar: http://www.pcgamemods.com/10820/ but I've never tried it.

and the armband was not in the Holowan plug-in but the All-in-one force power mod ;)

Dark_lord_Cheez
07-20-2005, 11:13 AM
If it's possible, could someone make a head model for Kotor I based off of the head for the dark jedi males?

The_Maker
07-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Dark_lord_Cheez
If it's possible, could someone make a head model for Kotor I based off of the head for the dark jedi males?
Well, since 85% of their heads are covered in clothing I dunno why you'd want to but it is possible. PM, me if you want me to make that. I will need details however...

Emperor Devon
07-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Dartdude99
2. The secound is a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes Malak into Darth Vader with the breething sounds if possible. Mabey even change his voice to sound like Darth Vader. (but I don't think that's possible)

I'm a modder, not a magican. Where on earth would you get the the Darth Vader voice? You can do this mod yourself, though. There are several Darth Vader armour and helmet mods out there. Donwload them, edit Malak's .utc files, and put them on him.

pixel
07-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Can someone combine 2 existing heads and make a new male selectable head? Here's a picture (http://www.fly-casual.org/archive/request.gif) to help illustrate my point.
I tried going into gmax to modify the models but soon realized it was beyond my skills, so I had to settle for just making a new selectable head from the Clear Complete Texture Editing Tutorial (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122562), but I finally gave up after 10 consecutive unsuccessful attempts. :eek:

So, if it's not too much trouble, a new combined head would be wonderful, but if it's impossible to make, turing the PFHC05 head into a new male head is just fine as well. I already made all the skins and it looks like this (http://www.fly-casual.org/archive/request2.gif) in the game.

Thanks in advance!

snowdragon
07-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Well seeing that Mono Giganto has pointed out to me that I posted my mod request in the wrong thread I shall try again I guess that's what happens when one eats too many death
sticks or is new to this. I hope I got it right this time.

That said I was wondering if anyone could make a heavy armor mod for TSL that looks like the armor used by the bounty hunter Zam Wesell in Episode II Attack of the clones.

With status of
Defense: 14
Dexterity: 6
Stealth: 5
Is upgradeable
Bonus Feat: gives the user the ability to
use the wristlauncher
can only be used by the
the female PC

I know a mod can take a lot of time to make , but if someone is willing to try I can wait.

Darth InSidious
07-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Could someone make a Dr. Zoidberg model, as it would be really fun to see him wandering around Nar Shadda, looking in dustbins for food... :D

SirFalastur
07-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Um IS THIS THING ON? *Pokes mike* Oh ok, hello everyone! I am a SUPER brand new user, infact this is my first post....ever...in any forum on the internet, so forgive me if anything I say or do seems freakishly stupid. Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims. I have checked everywhere and can't find one. If there is one and I missed it I apologize for wasting everyone's time and would apreciate it if someone would direct me to it.

Thanks

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.

ChAiNz.2da
07-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by SirFalastur
Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.
~snip~
P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you?
Welcome to the forums SirFalastur (the best of the forums as well.. hehehe).. ;)

I think you might be pleased with this mod:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10999/

It's a personal favorite of mine, and it may be just what you had in mind :D

T7nowhere
07-22-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by SirFalastur
Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.

I think what your looking for is this mod Subtle DS transitions (http://www.pcgamemods.com/10999/) [/URL] Though the eyes only transition to red.
ChAiNz.2da beat me to it. :jumpfire:

And with out trying to be to self promoting you might like a head that I made a few weeks ago. Remodeled Dopak (http://www.pcgamemods.com/14028/)

SirFalastur
07-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Thanks guys it's just what I'm looking for! Thanks for the welcome too, ChAiNz.2da. :D

*looks around to make sure no one is watching..*
WHOO HOOO!! Second post ever!

Darth_Enix
07-23-2005, 05:54 PM
This isn't entirely a mod request, more like an addon request, and I wasn't sure where else to put it. I'm currently making a Recruit Mod, and I was wondering if anyone was any good at editing an NPC's head to make a Dark Side transformation. It's so that, when the NPC stays on if and after you join the Dark Side with Bastila, the NPC will change to a Dark Side face. I'm using the appearance: Alien_Twilek_Female_02.

The dark side transformation is not actually nessesary, but I think it would be a nice touch to a recruited Jedi.

Darkkender
07-23-2005, 07:20 PM
I got a request that has been requested previously. How about General Grevious. By taking a human body model and moving vert cords to resemble grevious and then doing a grevious texture for the newly changed model. And it will lose none of the animations.

General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 04:44 PM
AN IDEA...
Since there's mention of a Sith Holocron that contained the ancient lightsaber forms of one of the sith lords. Since we saw it taken by well us :D to give to the sith academy master; how about putting the holocron into Uthar's quarters in the lockers we have to use the charges to get to?

I've seen those "ancient lightsaber forms" in the powers selections are those the ones they talk about?

If it were done really well you could have it give those forms to you or the like :D

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Now who do we know that is a scripting/force power giving goddess around here? hemm.....Stoffe~mkb~......Darth333....??? ;)

Revan's Exile
07-25-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm back! Finally...damn failures...anyway...

I got a few requests...

1. An item or gun that works like the Bacta Gun in Republic Commando, ya know? So you can turn and shoot your fallen teammate in battle and wake them back up. I figure it could be upgradeable to improve the effect. Making use of all those Stims or extra med-paks.

2. I would love to have a heads and appearance 2da files that makes Mission Vao at 19 and Lost Jedi/Dark Apprentice compatable

3. Is it possible to create new stances in KotOR or is that stuff hard-coded? I'd love to be able to use a different fighting stance

GenralChris
07-26-2005, 07:52 AM
Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance

Darkkender
07-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by GenralChris
Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance

Pick up the Holowan plugin. Alot of the new selectable pc's use the sith officer uniform for there default clothes or underwear.

BawBag™
07-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Is there (or failing this, any good information) any mod that enables you to gain more attribute points during the course of the game?

I find the replay value of the game better when using mods likfe the force feat gain etc.

Would like to know if there is one similar for attributes.

Cheers.

Emperor Devon
07-27-2005, 12:01 PM
^^^

You can always use cheats. :rolleyes:

BawBag™
07-27-2005, 02:32 PM
^^^

You can always use cheats. :rolleyes:
But I don't want to use cheats. ":rolleyes:"

Jeff
07-27-2005, 02:34 PM
^^^^
I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.

BawBag™
07-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
^^^^
I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.
Cheers for that. I was beginning to think that attributes wouldn't be easy to edit. No matter! :)

Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?
Anyways, again, no matter! :)

Mono_Giganto
07-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Maybe its hardcoded.

Sure is.

Sorry. :(

Jeff
07-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BawBag™
Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?
Anyways, again, no matter! :)
I always do custom character and still got the 18s for everything. But again, I don't know what mod its from since the plugin is a ton of mods.

Nirvana728
07-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Is there a mod that lets you revisit places (after you've beaten the game) ?

Emperor Devon
07-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Why not visit those places during the game? :rolleyes:

I head that for KOTOR I, there was a mod that did that, but there was a surprising amount of bugs. It would just be better to do that stuff during the game.

Darkkender
07-28-2005, 01:22 AM
I always do custom character and still got the 18s for everything. But again, I don't know what mod its from since the plugin is a ton of mods.

That was a custom easter egg in the plugin. That's a first that I heardf that it works in custom create mode as it has never done so for me. I've created plenty of test characters in custom create mode for testing as well as quick mode and it's only showed up in quick mode for me.

@Nirvana728 While there isn't one that sounds like a interesting mod to try to tackle. Especially since at certain points in the game the game railroads you into the ending and there really isn't the mobility you have in Kotor 1.

aluuannn
07-28-2005, 12:58 PM
When I find out that the revan robes dont work with TSL i got bummed anyways is there anyone that can make the revan robes so it works with tsl for me?

JX117
07-28-2005, 01:49 PM
if i post a real picture of my girlfriend i want you to make into a recruitible NPC to replace mission could someone do that for me.

Preferences

Romance Side Quest scripts (like bastilas)
(I can do the dialouge)

Banter edit

level 5
consular jedi class to start out

name changed to
Lanae

Custom Clothes like those in picture.

P.S.
I'm still working on picture

thank you

----------
Just as a "precautionary" step... I'd suggest getting a 'taker' (a modder who accepts the job) before you go posting your girlfriend's pic all over the net ;) - ChAiNz.2da

Tie Bomber
07-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Aluuannn-

I believe RedHawke has a mod for revan's robes in tsl on his site, try the "where can i find mods" page

here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143413)

JX117
07-28-2005, 11:46 PM
thx for the advice Chainz.2DA

Mono_Giganto
07-28-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz the Moderator
----------
Just as a "precautionary" step... I'd suggest getting a 'taker' (a modder who accepts the job) before you go posting your girlfriend's pic all over the net ;) - ChAiNz.2da

I disagree ChAiNz. :D Some modellers might want to see what they're getting themselves into. A picture helps clarify how easy the job will be before you become commited. :p

ChAiNz.2da
07-29-2005, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
I disagree ChAiNz. :D Some modellers might want to see what they're getting themselves into. A picture helps clarify how easy the job will be before you become commited. :p
Tell that to the girlfriend.. hehehe :p

at least let the girl know that you intend on posting her pic on the internet.. get her permission then all is groovy :)

(just want to make sure she remains your girlfreind and not one of those "ex-" ones.. hehehe)

aluuannn
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Tie Bomber
Aluuannn-

I believe RedHawke has a mod for revan's robes in tsl on his site, try the "where can i find mods" page

here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143413)
i know but i perfer RR robes...they are much nicer looking.

SirFalastur
07-31-2005, 12:25 AM
I don't want to sound greedy or anything, (I'll probably end up sounding stupid instead) but is it possible to get the Ultimate saber mod for KOTOR? I know it probably would be a lot of work, but personally like KOTOR more than TSL. In fact the only reason I played TSL was the USM.

ChAiNz.2da
07-31-2005, 12:38 AM
I don't want to sound greedy or anything, (I'll probably end up sounding stupid instead) but is it possible to get the Ultimate saber mod for KOTOR? I know it probably would be a lot of work, but personally like KOTOR more than TSL. In fact the only reason I played TSL was the USM.
I think I just heard T7 pass out... hehehe

I can't answer you 'positively', but I'd at least say "not at the moment". Though that doesn't necessarily mean anything in the modding world ;)

You can however get some of the USM sabers already available in KotOR...

T7's Lightsaber 6 Pack:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10096/

T7's Qui-Gon Saber:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10097/

My Segan & Xia Sabers:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/9852/
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10220/

SirFalastur
07-31-2005, 12:44 AM
That answer was a lot better than I thought it would be. I thought you guys would take your lovely sabers and silence me forever. Your answer has made me very hopeful! :)

talore
07-31-2005, 01:11 PM
ive tried to change colors to but to be honest its all overwhelming an my brain dont wanna work :D but is there any way to get a cutscene revan robe that is black cloth parts an gold armored parts an a nihlis mask with the white part gold an red parts black? id appreciate it if anyone can do it i just dont have the patients for it :)

The_Maker
07-31-2005, 02:41 PM
ive tried to change colors to but to be honest its all overwhelming an my brain dont wanna work :D but is there any way to get a cutscene revan robe that is black cloth parts an gold armored parts an a nihlis mask with the white part gold an red parts black? id appreciate it if anyone can do it I just dont have the patients for it :)
Do you want a golden color or a golden effect? The color is just a plain texture, the effect however is the "shinyness" you can see of some of the armors (Like the mandalorian armor). I could probably do the one for revan in 5 minues... <_< But for nihilius.. thats another story because my version of photoshop cannot do alpha channels so his hole head would look shiny :(

talore
07-31-2005, 06:52 PM
oooo the gold texture the shiny one im not dead set on the nihlis mask but maybe a gold full mask of some sort to go with it

Lucied
07-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Could anybody make a sith sword mod its basicaly the weapon that Darth Sidious used in Episode 6 i belive i'd get a screenshot but i cant find one

Emperor Devon
07-31-2005, 07:45 PM
Sidious never used a sword. Do you mean the force pikes his guards used?

Darth InSidious
07-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Could anybody make a sith sword mod its basicaly the weapon that Darth Sidious used in Episode 6 i belive i'd get a screenshot but i cant find one
Uhh, Palpy doesn't use any weapons in Ep VI. He has a black walking stick.

ObiKast
08-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Does anyone knows if there is any after ending mod for kotor2 as there was for kotor 1?
I searched one net, but I didnt found any. :cry6:

Emperor Devon
08-02-2005, 07:48 PM
There sin't one, and that's actually a good thing. I heard there was an after ending mod for KOTOR I, but it would screw up the game quite a bit. Besides, you can still play the content in TSL before the ending.

ObiKast
08-02-2005, 08:15 PM
What you mean on "play the content in TSL" ?

Emperor Devon
08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
*sighs* I mean you can play all the side-quests and such before beating the game.

ObiKast
08-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Ahh, but I alrdy finish the game, and my last saved game, is on the duel with Keira. :/

Tie Bomber
08-02-2005, 09:38 PM
you can always enable cheats and then warp to 003ebo ... the ebon hawk, where you can fly to any planet you want.

Emperor Devon
08-03-2005, 12:53 AM
You can replay the game.

Darth Hansen
08-03-2005, 01:34 AM
man I'd like a mod where you can have street clothes like the real world today like Rocawear T shirts and stuff. And add some bling too =D

Darkkender
08-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Does anyone knows if there is any after ending mod for kotor2 as there was for kotor 1?
I searched one net, but I didnt found any. :cry6:

Take a look at my previous post on this same page in this thread. I'll quote it below as well as the post I was replying too.

Is there a mod that lets you revisit places (after you've beaten the game) ?

@Nirvana728 While there isn't one that sounds like a interesting mod to try to tackle. Especially since at certain points in the game the game railroads you into the ending and there really isn't the mobility you have in Kotor 1.

As to those who don't want this that's fine. However this is a Mod request thread lets start to avoid shooting people down and telling them the idea is dumb or something similiar. When we do that we only discourage others from modding.

yohan
08-03-2005, 02:49 AM
~
I'm just curious...

Is it possible to tie the influence to the percent of experience you get for each NPC?

EX:
Mira has 100% influence with the Exile so she would gain 100% of the experience the Exile does.
Atton has 50% influence with the Exile so he would gain 80% (standard) of the experience the Exile does.
Kreia has 0% influence with the Exile so she would gain 60% of the experience the Exile does.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
~

Darth Hansen
08-04-2005, 04:18 PM
i dunno yohan

Darth Hansen
08-04-2005, 04:20 PM
I would like a mod where you can go online and fight,talk,and hang out with other players
who play star wars kotor and tsl cause i want to meet new ppl and kill em tooo. PS make it so only item cheats are allowed.

stoffe
08-04-2005, 04:35 PM
~
Is it possible to tie the influence to the percent of experience you get for each NPC?

It is theoretically possible but not very feasible to do so, since you can't modify the game's normal XP system AFAIK. You'd need to turn off the game's normal XP awarding functionality and script your own XP award system.

While it's technically possible to do so it is an insane amount of work, since you'd need to modify each and every module in the game to turn off the base XP system, and edit all scripts where XP is handed out.

Too much work for little gain if you ask me. :)

The amount of XP that is handed out by the built in XP system to individual characters is set in the npc.2da file. This file links together a creature tag with the percentage XP they are awarded whenever the party receives experience. This percentage can't be modified through the NWScript scripting language.

Emperor Devon
08-04-2005, 05:45 PM
I would like a mod where you can go online and fight,talk,and hang out with other players
who play star wars kotor and tsl cause i want to meet new ppl and kill em tooo. PS make it so only item cheats are allowed.

That's impossible. Even if it was possible, I doubt anyone would do it, since it would probably require a lot of work.

luan43
08-05-2005, 03:08 PM
ok i am asking for a mod or fix or anything to ''fix'' the weird-block-type glow around the lightsaber i asked around and i am sure its not my graphic card many people are having this ''problem'' (lets call it) coz i ahve seen in movies review the glow around the lightsabers are much more brighter and they are not blocky so plz any 1 out there can help me.?

The_Maker
08-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Can you show me a screenshot of what you mean by "blocky"?

If so, I could probably fix whatever problem you are having :)

luan43
08-05-2005, 10:42 PM
ok here is 1 its not exactly mine i coulnd fint my pic but this will do if u see in the lightsaber its kind of a i dont know a blocky or rectangular type http://img207.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img207&image=image181kp.png

if theres any thing u can can do to help would be much apreciated thank u.

BuilderD
08-05-2005, 10:49 PM
ok i am asking for a mod or fix or anything to ''fix'' the weird-block-type glow around the lightsaber i asked around and i am sure its not my graphic card many people are having this ''problem'' (lets call it) coz i ahve seen in movies review the glow around the lightsabers are much more brighter and they are not blocky so plz any 1 out there can help me.?

You mean the glow around the saber right? If that's what you mean extract the lightsaber textures with KotOR tool and erase or blend some of the "glow effect". It's the color around the core. The farther out the colour the bigger the "block" around the blade.

talore
08-05-2005, 10:54 PM
is there a way to fix the head goin through the hood thing on the cutscene revan robes ?

RevanA4
08-05-2005, 11:04 PM
ok here is 1 its not exactly mine i coulnd fint my pic but this will do if u see in the lightsaber its kind of a i dont know a blocky or rectangular type http://img207.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img207&image=image181kp.png

if theres any thing u can can do to help would be much apreciated thank u.

I'm not positive but I think that is a graphics card issure or perhaps that is the way the modder made it.

or I could be a texture thing becuase I don't get that at all

General Kenobi
08-05-2005, 11:10 PM
I've found some modded sabers glow to be way to hard edged in their gradient shading. I like the faint look better myself. BUT we should probably stop chattin' and such before ole' ChAiNz or Darth333 puts a slap on us since it is the stickied mod request thread ;)

Hey ChAinZ how about in the next booster (if any) the option to turn GOD mod on and off??? I think that would be a good add on :D

:ben:
General Kenobi

RedHawke
08-05-2005, 11:50 PM
is there a way to fix the head goin through the hood thing on the cutscene revan robes ?
Not that I'm aware of...

luan43
08-06-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm not positive but I think that is a graphics card issure or perhaps that is the way the modder made it.

or I could be a texture thing becuase I don't get that at all

no its not a moded lightsaber and its not a graphic issue many other players have this wierd glow around it coz if u go to gamespot and look for the movie reviews of this game u will see that the glow around them its fantastic and i have not seen 1 picture of a lightsaber from KOTOR 1 and 2 that the glows are normal

Mono_Giganto
08-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Not that I'm aware of...

For such a widely wanted mod, you'd think someone would have done it if it were possible. :rolleyes:

Hades_One
08-07-2005, 07:23 PM
I have a small request for Redhawke. I know you made the Mission short shorts skin and it looks good but there has always been one thing that bothered me. Mission's underwear covers more of her than her clothes. That looks just wierd. If you could give Mission you two piece scoundrel underwear or something similar that would make a whole lot more sense.

General Kenobi
08-07-2005, 08:08 PM
This isn't really a "mod request" but I will post it here as it is a "request" that I think would be INVALUABLE to modders here at Holowan. :D

How about a stickied thread that lists in detail "reservation OR used" item numbers???

In line with say lightsabers. USM takes up a vast majority of the number allowed sabers right so how about a thread that lists from beyond the standard sabers up to the end of the allowed number?

The idea being a new modder could log into that thread then and see Maverick87 takes up so many numbers already, RehHawke takes up some, T7Nowhere some, ChAiNz some, etc.

They could then PM a moderator or the like with a request to take up a number. Then when MORE than one takes up a number (say Mav's takes up 096 and mine does too they'd both be listed for that slot. :D

Just a thought, figured it would be a good idea, so thought I'd run it by others :D

:ben:
General Kenobi

TheOssusKeeper
08-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Svosh, your death mask is really awesome... good job :thumbsup: but i was wondering if you could and would make two new masks for me using these 2 heads (sith assassin masks) 125 and 132 from the heads.2da file, please :D

Mono_Giganto
08-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Svosh, your death mask is really awesome... good job :thumbsup: but i was wondering if you could and would make two new masks for me using these 2 heads (sith assassin masks) 125 and 132 from the heads.2da file, please :D

He doesn't have the time. ;) But however, you could make an item that disguises you into appearance lines using those heads, and make it a helmet.

TheOssusKeeper
08-09-2005, 09:17 AM
He doesn't have the time. ;) But however, you could make an item that disguises you into appearance lines using those heads, and make it a helmet.

ok, i'm not really clear on what you mean (helmet)... how do i go about doing this?

Mono_Giganto
08-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Well, you first use KT to create a helmet item, and add a disguise property that points to a line using the head you want to wear.

TheOssusKeeper
08-09-2005, 09:51 PM
ok, i can do that, but i don't want to change the whole body... cause thats what'll happen...

tsunamipunk
08-09-2005, 11:17 PM
I would like a mod where you can go online and fight,talk,and hang out with other players who play star wars kotor and tsl cause i want to meet new ppl and kill em tooo. PS make it so only item cheats are allowed.

That's impossible. Even if it was possible, I doubt anyone would do it, since it would probably require a lot of work.

Actualy, it's not that hard at all. Just take too much cash to your local small mart or game shop and buy star wars galaxies. Lame compared to KOTOR, but still better than most MMORPGs.

:lsduel:

Jolly Boots
08-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Okay. For awhile now, I've been wanting, myself, to make a mod (obviously I'm not if I'm posting here) where it "fixes" that thing with Atton and Mira. Whats that "thing" you ask. Well, since you asked so nicely. You know how Atton and Mira come with their own clothing (Attons Ribbed Vest and Miras Ballistic Jacket) well, when you unqequip them, they are still there. Which makes no sense. So, I was thinking of replacing their clothing with ones without the vest and jacket, while the ballistic jacket and vest are the normal ones. I would do it myself, but I was looking at the skin and couldn't tell left from right.

free xbox
08-12-2005, 09:34 PM
i would like to see a more violent rendition of the game
something more along the lines of a "movie game" rather than rpg choose your story...
but besides that i would also like to see it more combat oriented
Rather than just roleplaying dice rolls... 20 dmg to a 300 health character is not exciting enough for me

what do i mean?

for people who know what they are doing with the modding...
you should go in there and make the light sabers have two classes of attack
skin slashes or flesh wounds, and deadly kills such as the typical swipe of a light saber

the skin slashes are the resulting character saving throws for quick foes like elite assassins and force users (jango fett and/or jedi combatants)... as long as you have energy you can make these saving throws...

the deadly kills are the single swipes used against stupid droids and foolishly weak gunners who are low level and have spent their energy spamming stupid fire

there are also COMBAT misses/dodges and parry/blocks
but this is all the grand epic duels stuff
(the duels are pretty hard either way as more dmg means quicker loss... but less dmg means a long ass boring duel that doesn't mean anything... i beat malak myself by luring him to a locking platform area, throwing adhesive grenade and spamming him with thermal detonators)

my problem is the MONTAGE FIGHTS where the jedi run through the base and beat the crap out of the underlings.... we need a montage... WE NEED A MONTAGE!

speed through those guys and make more dueling.. that would make more of a dramatic scene

but what about the soldiers?
obviously also the blasters must be made more deadly, as well as the grenades
(this would seem unbalanced at first, but once force, armor, shields and stealth are properly alligned... it will all make more sense... acquiring proper gear, and gaining surprising first strikes against your foes will be consequential for every battle or skirmish)

however as you grow with the force and acquire special constant effects
like "force speed" or "force resistance" you begin to ignore or negate the blasters being shot at you to a missing point or enjoy not feeling the energy dmg for 0 points
(like speedy quigon or the invincible vader)
meanwhile yoda himself can absorb deadly magiks and attacks and turn them into life

you will see the quick jedi gut the droid guards like fish as they run past the shots
of course the blaster reflection is deadly as well... "just like in the movies"

also things must also be made to compensate for the fact that droids and humanoids are falling or dropping like flies

*blasters must shoot faster if they are automatic weapons
*the force power must be regenerated quicker to allow for a constant assault of force
*health and force power must quickly refresh after combat, if you survive then you are not dead... no point and standing around waiting to recover your energy for the next group of guards
*addition of force powers to unleash grenades or mines in the hands of their enemies, nearby foes, preemptive destroying of traps and forceful opening of doors

*finally, force dominance must be more prevalent... such as a grand master beating a master with drain life, a master beating a knight with lighting, a knight beating a padawan with the light saber... but unique feats which allow for a hero to ignore the typical deadly onslaught... also the "dodges", "force absorption" and "light saber reflect" would come in handy here too... the player would have to play defensively against a SUPER BOSS and wait for the proper moment to strike... such as when the boss grows weary and assumes the form of wounded/smoking from lighting (out of force mana temporarily) or perhaps the socalled power duel of two youths attempting to slay an elder, or a surprise slaying with a sithly sneak attack

*things like medipacks and repair kits are used on demand but limited to PERSONAL INVENTORY

*PERSONAL INVENTORY must be implemented to each character as i didn't like carrying of 50 sets of armor... 10 lightsabers, 200 grenades, ON THE OTHER HAND maybe the droids can carry an inventory stash as well...

*the whole hacking repair thing must be limited to maybe 1 splice/tunnerler per entire hack as that point of the game is a little retarded (put in more word clues in the datapads and more math difficulty puzzle games as those are more exceptable ways of hacking the base security grids)

*shields should be permanent (not use based) but breakable by lightsabers/critical melee attacks or disabling with new force attacks

*rework the opening of blast doors to appear like he's jabbing into the door like quigon/obiwan did against the japanese fish guys spaceship

*a single slice against small lockers as the light saber is powerful enough to cut through them

*a power blow which breaks through the weakest of weaved melee weapons... and destroys blasters/disarms grenadiers

*possible beheading, dismemberment or disemboweling

*you guys are modding the equipment which is nice
but what should be included is some way to link pieces together
or redo the entire inventory equipping screen (PERSONAL INVENTORY) of course
have - helmet, eyepiece, nosepiece, mouthpiece, earpiece
torso armor/chest plate
gauntlets/rings
dexterity gloves

for example: the respirator looks really stupid all by itself sitting on your nose
and the vacuum visor doesn't have a back to it so you see the back of your head...
hardly containing is it?

also
a uniform or disguise... NPCS should react to me differently as to what i'm wearing
if i have a mandalorian armor they should fear me, if i have sith robes they should either serve or attempt to kill me, if i have jedi robes i can possibly infiltrate the jedi's trust to commit assassinations

these disguises are typically robes, capes or special crests to denote NPC importance

i've got more stuff... but why not just make a new game...
KOTOR was alright, much better than star wars galaxies,
the art was great but i own a radeon 9800 pro... (so that was fun fixing)
and the story was a nice twist as you yourself were your own enemy
perhaps more delving into how you were/are fighting yourself both ways like fight club

the voices were excellent
i liked bastilla, the evil droid, the mandalorian
the evil jedi juhani was kinda lameish with her long speeches of pain and sorrow
mission and zalbar had a good beginning but mission never becomes a womanly warrior
she's always a little... you know what #$%&... (she and zalbar died to me sadly)
the dumbass sith wannabes were funny but lame
the sith academy leader was pretty good with his vocals however

perhaps more thievery missions for mission
more racial anger for zalbar
juhani needs to walk the thin line of good and evil more, with temptation/lust/greed etc
ordo needs to kick more ass as he sat in my spaceship too much.. haha

FINALLY carth needs to stop bothering me...

carth would like to speak to you now...
carth looks concerned...
carth is looking at your breasts...
carth wants to leave the group but doesn't know how...

how about more party members? - more to a group (3 is not enough) and more custom
special plot party members - droids for droid levels, wookie for wookie action, etc
being dramatic is probably more important than being free in this case
because i can go play galaxies and be free to put 10 rancors in my basement or mine a million billion minerals and sell blaster rifles for 1000 credits a pop

random NPC exploitation - such as guards of the republic join your group as cannon fodder

well... sorry about the long anal list
but i liked this game so much... that
I WANT TO DESTROY IT WITH THE DARK SIDE OF VIDEO GAMING

KILL KILL KILL
BLOW EVERYTHING UP

have a final scene of revan blowing up every world she visited, including that loser rodian at davin... while he's on the toilet or something

of course these final tribute cannonshots would ruin the canon.. haha

*end of transmission*

Skydeath
08-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Does annyone know if its possible to get the handmaiden(hood down) Clothes model and place another head ontop of it?? I cant seem to find the handmaiden(hood down) clothes model, for some reason.. can someone help..?

Greetz,
Skydeath

WillPoe2005
08-13-2005, 10:49 PM
does anyone have a anakin head like in episode 3 with the transition to how he looked on mustafar.also an episode 3 hilt and robe like he wore with the hood(probably just edit revens' robe) with the head selectable as a pc.or if anyone can make it i would appriciate it gladly.oh yeah,i mean that stuff for KOTOR 1.

Jeff
08-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Here's (http://www.pcgamemods.com/11570/) an Anakin head, Here's (http://www.pcgamemods.com/12899/) an Anakin lightsaber (or you can get the USM, which has an anakin episode 3 and episode 2), and here's (http://www.pcgamemods.com/14376/) my movie style Jedi robes, including a skywalker robe, which has been proclaimed as the most accurate anakin robe for tsl on PCGM forum (man I'm humbe, aren't I?).

Those should all work for you.

stoffe
08-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Does annyone know if its possible to get the handmaiden(hood down) Clothes model and place another head ontop of it?? I cant seem to find the handmaiden(hood down) clothes model, for some reason.. can someone help..?

It's P_HandmaidenBB, her regular clothes model. The Hood down thing is an animation for that model, not a separate model. (Kreia's model works the same way to pull back her hood.)

When a "hood off" (10507) animation is played, she pulls off the hood, and it stays off unti a "hood on" (10508) animation is played (or until you transition to another area or reload a savegame since the animation state of models isn't saved).

The_Maker
08-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Speaking of which I am planning on making that into a mod (thanks to stoffe for the idea)... just need to get K2 re-installed and working or figure out why it blows up everytime I have the Handmaiden talk <.<

Skydeath
08-14-2005, 06:07 AM
It's P_HandmaidenBB, her regular clothes model. The Hood down thing is an animation for that model, not a separate model. (Kreia's model works the same way to pull back her hood.)

When a "hood off" (10507) animation is played, she pulls off the hood, and it stays off unti a "hood on" (10508) animation is played (or until you transition to another area or reload a savegame since the animation state of models isn't saved).

Thnx for the reply..

Greetz,
Skydeath

Ztalker
08-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Personally, i would like to see an extended equip-screen.
I would like a hood-equip screen. With every robe, you get a hood-equipable.
I you dont equip, it stays the normal way. But if equiped, the hood will turn on.
Also, a cybernetic-slot should be added. So you can 'equip' a cyber-arm, or legs, with unique bonusses. The hand could give more strenght, since it has a battery instead of muscles. The legs could give more dexternity, since they respond better than normal legs. Ans these implants should be a texture or something, and they should come in different versions. Players who would like a bonus, but no weird robot-hand, could get the Luke-model. And players who really like it, the Anakin-model with the yellow lights or the cool glove.
Also, some bosses should have some cybernetic parts. Darth Sion with a cyber-arm is cool, aight? Also, this makes the PC stronger, thus making him more 'godlike' as the movies tend to show. But the gameplay won;t weaken, since bosses (and strong npc's ) have cybernetic parts too.

This coul make the game a bit cooler, since implants are quit common. The navigators on the bridge of the Trade Federation in Episode 1 have cybernetic-eye implants for faster information absorbing. Also, the slaves had a cybernetic implant preventing them from fleeing. And off course Anakin/Vader/Grievous with their Cybernetic parts that make them stronger.
We all know a battle-style relies very much on footwork. That explains Vader's smash-bash-power style, since his legs are that strong.

I believe Rage of the Wookies features implants too, but i'm not sure. COul be Jump to lightspeed too.

If anyone has more ideas, be my guest.

Jolly Boots
08-15-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm curious to know what others think of my idea. Of making Miras and Attons jacket and vest a add-on instead of their normal clothing.

The_Maker
08-15-2005, 02:49 PM
I dont really get it, if you make those models unique items then what would become their default clothing? x_X

Ztalker
08-15-2005, 03:07 PM
It was only an idea, off course your right....

Considering the Robes in Kotor 2 already hvbe gloves it isn't really needed for the armors and robes.It would only cause problems.
I really don't know what to do with the default clothes in that case.....

Jolly Boots
08-15-2005, 09:07 PM
I dont really get it, if you make those models unique items then what would become their default clothing? x_X
Their default clothing will belong to "Attons Ribbed Vest" and "Miras Ballistic Jacket" (haven't you ever noticed those two extra pieces of clothing?) The ones I think should be placed in the game are jacket/vest less versions that will belong to default clothing.

Mono_Giganto
08-15-2005, 10:40 PM
It can't really be done. Clothing is defined by a single model. If you removed the jacket, it would be removed for their special clothes as well. Not to mention that I doubt the shirt mesh continues beneath the jacket, you'd have to remodel the whole shirt.

Jolly Boots
08-15-2005, 10:57 PM
It can't really be done. Clothing is defined by a single model. If you removed the jacket, it would be removed for their special clothes as well. Not to mention that I doubt the shirt mesh continues beneath the jacket, you'd have to remodel the whole shirt.
I would say make a new item for the default clothing, it would act like clothing but actually be like armor for the specific character while the vestless and jacklet skins would take the place of where the default clothing was. And I know about that modeling thing. I asked for help on that but nobody seemed to want to. (and yes I did check the tutorials but svoshes really should have better grammar skills.)

Darkkender
08-16-2005, 01:59 AM
I would say make a new item for the default clothing, it would act like clothing but actually be like armor for the specific character while the vestless and jacklet skins would take the place of where the default clothing was. And I know about that modeling thing. I asked for help on that but nobody seemed to want to. (and yes I did check the tutorials but svoshes really should have better grammar skills.)

The problem is those clothing skins are based on custom models for Atton & mira. The only way to enable the clothes would be to change the starting model for all of player entries or renaming atton & mira's model files to match the default player mdl file.

Jolly Boots
08-16-2005, 02:37 AM
The problem is those clothing skins are based on custom models for Atton & mira. The only way to enable the clothes would be to change the starting model for all of player entries or renaming atton & mira's model files to match the default player mdl file.
Whats the problem there? Is that the only problem that it would be tedious work? Wouldn't it just be to change the models and skin, create the copies of the default models/skins, make them into new armor (disguised as clothing) and simply put it in override? I'm sorry that I'm ignorant with something like this. I simply don't see what would be the problem.

JX117
08-16-2005, 02:59 AM
I am bored with the armor and disguises in KOTOR I
So i've been playing Tekken 3 for playstation alot lately
I was wondering someone Model a new disguise that looks like Yoshimitsu (Red Bladed not Green) from Tekken 3.
Also a new sword that looks like his Red sword.

Prefered Stats (Armor):
Defense Bonus 10
Strength +10
Immunity: Critical Hits

Prefered Stats (Blade):

Damage 10- 20 (Energy)

All Level Power Attack
All level Flurry
All Level Crititcal Hit

P.S.
(I Recomend you own the game

Ztalker
08-16-2005, 06:28 AM
Hmmm...

I came up with something. If you equip armor an (example) Atton, the left arm is vissible. If you equip it on Bao-Dur, he just keeps the default energy-arm, that begins right on the shoulder. Isn't something like that possible? For Example: If you have the Cybernetic-arm, it stays in the form of a glove, and the armor-texture on the hand (like bao-dur) isn't used? This can be done for every clothing, i think.

Mono_Giganto
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
@ Jolly Boots

You do have to take into account where people live. Svosh's tutorials may not have perfect English, but it's not because he's lazy. He lives in Quebec, and even though he's English, he just used to French. ;) Quebec imposes a lot of laws concerning language, and French is by far the dominant language of the two. Once you get the basics of modelling down, his tutorials make perfect sense.

@ Ztalker

Two problems with this. One, is that Bao-Dur's arm was added by making a completely separate armor model for each of Bao-Dur's armors. As such, we cant just added an arm like you describe. The other is that to accomplish this, you would need an extra 12 or so columns in the appearance.2da file, and we can't add columns, much less make them recognized by the game.

Jolly Boots
08-16-2005, 03:21 PM
You still haven't explained why my idea cannot be done.

The_Maker
08-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I dont know how it could be said with more detail but here it is again.
Even if it IS tedious work the problem is there are no avalible models to replace the old clothing, that and the fact that the Ballistic Mesh jacket and Ribbed jacket models are the same as the clothes models means if you replace the clothing models the jacket models will change also. It would also require a lot of 2da editing, mdl/mdx renaming, and texture renaming. If you did make the jacket models unique items what would you use for their normal clothing?

See the problem?

One more thing, we modders do these things in our free time... this aint a service where you request something and in 24-48 we send you the finished product ;)

Mono_Giganto
08-16-2005, 04:33 PM
You still haven't explained why my idea cannot be done.

Yes I did.

And besides, I don't have to explain why your idea can't be done. I'm not required to explain myself to you. I've been modding these games since February 04, and I know my stuff. Especially since your request involves modelling. And I'm telling you, if you remove the jacket for the default clothes, it will be removed for the special jackets as well. And there really aren't any cloumns to take advantage of in appearance.2da, at the very least, not for Mira. Besides, since both characters come with their special suit, clothing isn't something you EVER need to equip on them anyway.

Darth333
08-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Since we now have a subforum just for mod requests, I am locking this gigantic thread. You can now start a new thread for your modding requests :)

Just check the rules sticky first :p