http://www.theswgalaxy.com

----------------------------------------------------

M A Y T H E F O R C E B E W I T H Y O U

Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 01:05 PM
hey GEN,

welcome..

nice work on the site..
it's heavy but you can tell there's a lot of work in it.

one suggestion: you may want to stop the advert-frame below from duplicating itself once you dig into the site..

Sherack Nhar
08-02-2001, 01:28 PM
I fail to see the point in posting this in Online Recruiting.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!

Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 10:37 PM
He's recruiting people to come to his sight and join them, where else would he put it? Uhh....nevermind...it's in Off-Topic already.

really though....you've got to see the more subtle things in life. :D

GEN Whitten
08-03-2001, 03:33 AM
Greetings Again,

Thanks for the input. There has been soem work into it yes. I will try to fix the banner prob. I hope my site got the point across as to what i want to build there.

MTFBWU

Paragon_Leon
08-03-2001, 05:56 AM
it did..
try to keep it as light as possible and you'll do ok. (those background-pictures tend to be really, really heavy..)
better have a good menu-lay-out than eye-candy in the background, is what i always say..
if you're aiming for a large audience, that's the way to go..

Master Yoda
08-03-2001, 11:41 AM
I agree I cant stand those sites that take forever to load a page because they have so many graphics on them.

Tie Guy
08-03-2001, 03:26 PM
I think that he menu looks very nice already, but he's right, it did take a little while to laod, even on my cable. And another thing, sometimes it double-loaded, without me telling it to. Something you want want to look into.

Kvan
08-03-2001, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
I think that he menu looks very nice already, but he's right, it did take a little while to laod, even on my cable. And another thing, sometimes it double-loaded, without me telling it to. Something you want want to look into.
AHHH!! How many people on this site have a cable modem!?

Paragon_Leon
08-04-2001, 01:48 PM
I'm operating on a 56K modem. Yes, you read that right.
Maybe you can make a poll out of that so we see more clearly what these forums should deal with ?

Tie Guy
08-05-2001, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
so we see more clearly what these forums should deal with ?

I'm not sure i get what your trying to say there, could you explain.