PDA

View Full Version : Special Edtions VHS only $19.99


Jaden25
07-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Hey guys while on vacation I went by the FYE store at the
mall were I was at and I got.The SW:Special Edtions for only
$19,99 WOW what a bargin.I been trying so hard to get the
SE edtions of the trilogy for sometime now its a good thing
they still had the VHS copies because FYE's DVD verisons
were a little bit tooo pricey let me know if yall have seen
the VHS edtions of star wars special edtions still on VHS
anywere besides the FYE stores thanks

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jaden25
Hey guys while on vacation I went by the FYE store at the
mall were I was at and I got.The SW:Special Edtions for only
$19,99 WOW what a bargin.I been trying so hard to get the
SE edtions of the trilogy for sometime now its a good thing
they still had the VHS copies because FYE's DVD verisons
were a little bit tooo pricey let me know if yall have seen
the VHS edtions of star wars special edtions still on VHS
anywere besides the FYE stores thanks


Try downloading them ;)

Lynk Former
07-09-2005, 01:36 PM
try getting things legally or don't get them at all...

Darth Smaug
07-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
try getting things legally or don't get them at all...
Well,downloading is just easy..

Kurgan
07-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Smaug
Try downloading them ;)

Would you stop advocating warezing stuff on here?

This is expressly against the rules and this is your warning.

PLEASE STOP. You'll just get our members into trouble and possibly even yourself.

If people want to go looking for that stuff on their own, that's their business, but don't drag these forums into it...

TK-8252
07-09-2005, 04:30 PM
$20? Still not worth it. VHS = disposable.

Darth Smaug
07-10-2005, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Would you stop advocating warezing stuff on here?

This is expressly against the rules and this is your warning.

PLEASE STOP. You'll just get our members into trouble and possibly even yourself.

If people want to go looking for that stuff on their own, that's their business, but don't drag these forums into it...

Ok,srry.Didn't know it was against the rules..Then it won't happen again..But what do you with the VHS anyway?

Soogz
07-10-2005, 05:36 PM
VHS is so outdated by now I am sure everyone has DVD players.

El Sitherino
07-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Get a job hippy.

(the above is sarcasm)

You should've just saved your money and bought the dvd's.

Lynk Former
07-11-2005, 09:01 AM
It is possible to transfer VHS (that you OWN) to CD if you don't want to play VHS because of the degradation.

McCusto
07-14-2005, 04:19 PM
DVDs have much better quality than VHS, plus they are in a disk shape :p Even though that has nothing to do with anything. Disk shapes are cooler than squares. . . riiiiiight. . . . :p