PDA

View Full Version : SWK's Weekly Mod Report (notification)

Darth333
07-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Since the old thread has disappeared, let<s start a new one...

This is just to announce that we just posted the weekly mod report at StarWarsKnights.com (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) .

I hope I did not forgot any HL modder. If I did so, just PM me.

Keep up with the good work everyone! :)

tk102
07-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Thank you for the publicity Darth333. :)

RevanA4
07-10-2005, 12:24 AM
yeah um that's the frist time any name of mine has been mentioned

RedHawke
07-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by tk102
Thank you for the publicity Darth333. :)
Agreed! :D

At least we didn't lose the StarWarsKnights page! ;)

stoffe
07-10-2005, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by www.starwarsknights.com

Finally, Stoffe -mkb- updated his TSLPatcher to help modders make mods compatible with each other.

I should perhaps mention that the 1.1.3 file was just a "quick update" to add a specific feature someone asked for, since the "real" next version is taking some time.

As such, that archive only contained the patcher EXE itself and not the TalkEd and ChangeEdit utility programs that are useful for configuring the tslpatcher, or that mess of a readme that describes a bit of how it works.

Could be a bit confusing if someone who hasn't downloaded the previous version before gets that archive from the Tools page, since it's just an EXE that does nothing when run in that state. :)

Darth333
07-10-2005, 09:48 AM
ok, thanks Stoffe. Unfortunately I did not have the time to test the update prior posting the news. I just fixed that on the news page and on the download page. If there is any other innacuracy, please let me know.

stoffe
07-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
If there is any other innacuracy, please let me know.

Thanks. The link to download v1.1.2 results in a 404 Not Found page, but other than that I don't think there are any more problems. :)

(I think the two extra spaces before the filename in the URI causes that...)

Darth333
07-10-2005, 03:59 PM
argh! Just fixed it: it was a stupid copy/paste mistake. Sorry about that.

Prime
07-11-2005, 09:43 AM
DId we "lose" any mods due to the post loss?

Darth333
07-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Yes, we lost a few ones :( but I've PMd the authors.

Prime
07-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Yes, we lost a few ones :( but I've PMd the authors. Ah, OK. I knew you'd be on top of things. I'll keep an eye out for this weeks mods for next weeks report. :)

ChAiNz.2da
07-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Prime
DId we "lose" any mods due to the post loss?
I'm glad you posted this Prime ;)

I checked the link on SWK.com that was pointing to my Ba-Dur Armor and it leads to a completely different LucasForum :o

Should I make another "release" thread for the Bao-Dur Armor? It's been out for awhile... so I'm not sure what you moderator types would prefer ;)

Jeff
07-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
I'm glad you posted this Prime ;)

I checked the link on SWK.com that was pointing to my Ba-Dur Armor and it leads to a completely different LucasForum :o

Should I make another "release" thread for the Bao-Dur Armor? It's been out for awhile... so I'm not sure what you moderator types would prefer ;)
Its at PCGM isn't it? Is all you lost the link, or am I not getting something?

Darth333
07-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Sure, go ahead! I pMd only the authors who have posted their mods on other external sites than PCGM but I encourage you to start a new thread! :)

ChAiNz.2da
07-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Sure, go ahead! I pMd only the authors who have posted their mods on other external sites than PCGM but I encourage you to start a new thread! :)
Will do :)

If for nothing else, at least it'll "reside" to report bugs and such .. hehehe

@DarthMoeller

The links over at SWK.com usually point to the LucasForums release thread for that particular mod. So that visitors will not only know the link to follow for the mod, but they will know that a thread exists for the mod in order to report problems/feedback/etc. :)

EDIT: Done! :) the new URL is:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149501

Prime
07-18-2005, 12:21 AM
The mod report for this week is up on swknights.com...

CDRSeadog
07-19-2005, 11:52 AM
*chuckles* Leave it up to the lovely lady, Darth333:-)

Anyway - just posted up your new "Weekly Holowan Laboratories Mod Report" over at both RPGDot, and at KotORDot (see links below):

http://kotor.rpgdot.com/

http://www.rpgdot.com/

Additionally, I'd enjoy hearing from some of you (i.e. Darth333, Prime, Achilles, ChAiNz.2da, etc.) regarding our very same KotORDot website...not only am I looking for new AdventureDot Editors (hey - as Editor-In-Chief, I deserve a break:-), but I've been running the idea across my "CEO" to "staff up" some of our mostly dead "affiliate websites" like KotORDot, SiegeDot, MorrowindDot, etc...and I am open to ideas and suggestions:-)

Take care...until next report!!!

ChAiNz.2da
07-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by CDRSeadog
Additionally, I'd enjoy hearing from some of you (i.e. Darth333, Prime, Achilles, ChAiNz.2da, etc.) regarding our very same KotORDot website...
I thought I had seen you browsing here, and sure enough you post this not too soon afterwards... hehehe :p

I just came from your KotORDot site to be honest (before even seeing this)... Everything is looking great man :thumbsup: and again, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us here... (though I regret having missed out on this week's report)...

no worries, I have a Booster Pack mod that may be ready for next week's ...hehehe

and I agree, as EIC.. you definitely need a break... that's why you have "lackies" isn't it :dev11: :lol:

Always good to see you around my friend :)

CDRSeadog
07-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Ahhh ChAiNz.2da...always a pleasure to see you, my friend - and thank you. Btw - I might have an "offer you can't refuse" re KotORDot (if you might be interested)...just let me know:-)

Simbacca
07-19-2005, 06:57 PM
there was also and interesting, and clever, little KotOR 1 mod released.

it was called Spectrumsaber. it creates a saber crystal that when put in a lightsaber, the blade changes colors from red to blue to yellow to green and everything in between.

now i had to make some alterations to this after i downloaded it to allow it to exist without replacing any other saber, as well as to add a short spectrumsaber as well. i am about to work on adding a double spectrumsaber.

now i am not sure if the maker, DarthChooie, is Holowan modder or not come to think of it. prolly why the mod was left off the list...

i still think its clever though

CDRSeadog
07-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Oh, and a pleasure to hear from you as well, Achilles:-)

stingerhs
07-23-2005, 02:47 AM
well, i just posted the latest stuff @ the site.....

ChAiNz.2da
07-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Well, the hazing is over (at least I think it is) ;) and so now it comes down to the "initiation".

I could've sworn those things were supposed to be the same, but the others keep telling me "No, No.. they're seperate"
why do they always laugh & wink to each other after they say that?... hehehe ;)

-----------

Anywho... I've just posted this week's Mod Report over at StarWarsKnights (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) so go take a peek and give the hard-working modders here a big

"Way To Go!" :thumbsup:

If you notice anything I've missed, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll post the corrections :)

Enjoy!

General Kenobi
07-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the include ChAiNz :D :thumbsup:

:ben:
General Kenobi

tk102
07-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Though I didn't really meet your deadline, I *just* released some XML-GFF conversion utilities on swk.com. ...

Check out your release thread :D - ChAiNz.2da

RedHawke
07-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks as well for the publicity there ChAiNz! :D

CDRSeadog
07-31-2005, 10:40 AM
In case anyone had not noticed - I've been offline for roughly 9.5 days after my cable internet connection "gave up the ghost" (so to speak)...anyway - the main reason I mention this is to let some of you know that my old e-mail address has now changed, and that any e-mail sent to me by you on or after 20 thru 29 July 2005 was never received, and now impossible to retrieve (seeing as how I now have a different ISP :)

Be that as it may - I did notice today that ChAiNz.2da did a most excellent job with his "initiation"...you are certainly welcomed to visit either RPGDot and/or our affiliate KotORDot and see for yourselves :)

**Btw, I did update my e-mail address here at the Holowan *chuckles*

Darth333
07-31-2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks for posting this over at rpgdot.com CDRSeadog :) Always good to see you on the boards! Hope you like the new look!

ChAiNz.2da
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
CDR! you old "Seadog" :xp: It's always a pleasure when you visit us! :D

And you flatter me... seriously, you used big words that made me go to dictionary.com to find out what you were calling me.. :fist: hehehe

"indefatigable" - Incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued; tireless.
I really need to boost my vocabulary ;)

Thank you for the posts my friend, you're constantly helping us out and we really appreciate you and all the effort you put into giving the modders here a little recognition... I don't know how we could ever repay you, but at least know that you've always got the support and gratitude of the entire Holowan Labs roster. Plus many of us who like to call you a friend :)

CDRSeadog
08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
It takes some getting used to, lady Darth333 - but yes, it is a much more pleasant look to the Holowan.

Always a pleasure to see and hear from you. I'm keeping busy at AdventureDot - you know, hiring in some new staff, going over resumes, researching new project ideas...it is getting the the point that I find it difficult to even find the time to settle back with a cold schooner or two of beer *chuckles*

Still...always a pleasure:-)

**Oh - be on the lookout to your e-mail in the next day or so. We are still rotfloao over a rather amusing prank I played upon my fellow Editors over at RPGDot last Sunday...I'd explain it all here but for the fact I can't upload the photograph (and you know what they say - a picture is worth a thousand words).

CDRSeadog
08-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Indeed, ChAiNz.2da...to be very honest - that is how my parents taugh me anything.

If I wanted to know how to spell a word, or even to know what the word might mean - I was told "Go look it up in the Dictionary"!!

If I wanted to know some odd or end of information - I was told "Go look it up in the Encyclopedia (or whatever applicable book or series of books we had at the house)"!!

Juxtaposition that with the fact that I was fortunate enough to have some very inspiring and encouraging teachers throughout my youngest academic days (and having a G.I. Bill to finance my way through my college years with one of my majors in English)...and all of this has made me the gentleman I am to this day:-)

I will always be more than happy to support the efforts of you all here at the Holowan...you all most certainly dedicate your own personal hours, efforts, talents, and even sometimes money in order that fellow gamers might get more out of their game than the developer could have ever originally imagined possible...even I still try my hand at both KotOR and KotOR 2 once in a while just to see how one of the new Holowan mods and/or tools would work:-)

And it is always a pleasure to hear from you as well, my friend:-)

CDRSeadog
08-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Btw, I don't know who is doing this week's "Weekly Holowan Mod Report" for StarWarsKnights.com, but I did catch your newsbit entitled "George Lucas, Eyes The Future"...so you may very well want to peruse either RPGDot or KotORDot to see my own spin on your report *chuckles*

Darth333
08-06-2005, 09:22 PM
The new weekly mod report has just been posted :) Keep up the good work everyone!

CDRSeadog
08-07-2005, 02:01 PM
I know...good job, lady Darth333 - if you feel like blushing - then just mosey on over to either RPGDot or KotORDot - I just did my little newsbit re your report *chuckles*

CDRSeadog
08-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Nice job on this week's "Holowan Mod & Utility Report", my friend...I just posted it (albeit with my own, unique spin on it) over on our RPGDot and KotORDot websites:-)

T7nowhere
08-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Cool. :)

CDRSeadog
08-21-2005, 08:26 PM
T7nowhere - that's a rather uncomplimentary photograph of you, *chuckles*

Be that as it may - I have just finished doing my "spin doctor" touch on Prime's most excellent weekly holowan report - you all should know where to observe my reporting of what the Holowan is doing by now:-)

Darth333
08-28-2005, 12:47 AM
Another week, some more mods...check out the summary to make sure you didn't miss anything: http://www.starwarsknights.com/

(and if I'm the one who missed something, let me know :p )

RedHawke
08-28-2005, 01:28 AM
^^^^
The link to stoffe's mods thread needs to be fixed. :p Other than that it's cool! :D

CDRSeadog
08-29-2005, 04:48 PM
I wasn't around to do any reporting yesterday, so I didn't get to make the lady Darth333 blush until this afternoon - when I once again did my newsbit re her Weekly Mod Release report over on StarWarsKnights.com which (of course) can be seen either at RPGDot, or on our KotORDot websites:-)

CDRSeadog
09-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Hmmmm...no Holowan "Weekly Mod Release" Report this weekend??

Must be due to the Labor Day holiday weekend:-)

ChAiNz.2da
09-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Hmmmm...no Holowan "Weekly Mod Release" Report this weekend??

Must be due to the Labor Day holiday weekend:-)
Hey CDR!

yah, I've got the "parental units" in town visiting from Michigan, and we all know how "Mothers" can be ;) hehehe...

The Weekly Mod Report is now up!

Let me know if I've missed someone :D

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

CDRSeadog
09-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Excellent, Chainz.2da...I'll do my particular spin on it and have it up for you to peruse at either RPGDot, or KotORDot, within a couple of minutes:-)

CDRSeadog
09-04-2005, 03:40 PM
*chuckles* It's good to be the Senior Editor *chuckles again*

The damage is done:-)

Oh, and I believe congratulations are in order for Prime...good show, my friend - I kept that joyous news in today's reporting as well:-)

CDRSeadog
09-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Ok, t7nowhere, you're now in the limelight (so to speak), my friend *chuckles*

Did my spin and posted the latest Mod report on both our RPGDot, and the KotORDot websites.

Btw - you may want to check much later in the day - I'm thinking of doing one of RPGDot's "Side Quest" Editorials re my favorite mods/modsites...so quite naturally the Holowan will play a part of that particular editorial as well:-)

TheOssusKeeper
09-11-2005, 10:56 AM
oh ma' gosh, oh ma' gosh :bounce1: *jumps around room joyously* :bounce1: I can’t believe me and my mod was mentioned in the weekly mod report for 9/4/05 over at SWK... :emodanc: *runs around room insanely, smacks into wall, knocks self out* :joy:

thanks ChAiNz...

Edit:
*wakes up from previous mishap*
*sees name further down the page (8/27/05), and has a repeat of the jumping around room bit* :bounce1:

thanks Darth333...

ChAiNz.2da
09-11-2005, 12:02 PM
oh ma' gosh, oh ma' gosh :bounce1: *jumps around room joyously* :bounce1: I can’t believe me and my mod was mentioned in the weekly mod report
hehehe.... Membership has it's priveleges ;)

If you want another 'ego stroke', our good friend CDRSeadog also adds our Mod Reports to these sites... with his own colorful & flavorful twists as well (which is a great help for us here at Holowan) :D

Your particluar mod for 9/04 can be found here if you like to see your name "in lights"... hehehe http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?disp=2005-09-04#41627

That's why we like to stress to the Holowan modders to please start a release thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) for any new mod they produce. Any word we can get out to the public only helps you the modder, and of course, the players as well :)

Be sure to give CDR your thanks too, he's come through for us countless times :)

oldflash
09-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Many Thanks for including my mods in "Weekly Mod Release" in both sites
I'm happy to see that
I really am

TheOssusKeeper
09-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Wow! Just Wow! Thanks CDR, Chainz and Darth333... :D

CDRSeadog
09-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Never a problem, my friends...you are all welcomed, and it is my pleasure.

You may want to check out my "Side Quest" Editorial for today over at RPGDot...I not only briefly mentioned the Holowan Laboratories as one of my own "recommended" modsites...but I also gave my own "spin" on "Mod Engineers", "Mods", "Mod Communities", and the trials and tribulations that go hand in hand with being a Mod Engineer and contributing selflessly to the gaming community. Quite frankly - I am rather pleased with the piece - it's a great way of introducing the "newbie" to what is really out there on this vast and virtual world we call the internet.

Again, as my good friend ChAiNz.2da had mentioned - you can read that particular editorial - also put out this morning, at our RPGDot link - it is in the bold headlines for today entitled "Side Quest: Bring On The Mods":

T7nowhere
09-11-2005, 08:27 PM
That was a good read, I'll look for the next one. :) And as always thanks for the added Publicity for Holowan :)

CDRSeadog
09-12-2005, 12:00 AM
Never a problem, my friend *chuckles* You and I are what's left of the "old school" of Kotor "modders"...I can still remember:-)

Btw - obviously you've been suffering from some very "bad hair days" of late :)

ChAiNz.2da
09-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Excellent read CDR :D

and I agree with T7, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the 2nd Edition ;)

CDRSeadog
09-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Indeed, my friends, I am presently working on part 2 of my modding editorial - and the Holowan is featured modsite #2 in the article, which will be released as soon as I finish it this morning...it will be entitled "Side Quest: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Modsites", and will (like the original "Side Quest: Bring On The Mods") be featured only on our RPGDot website.

ChAiNz.2da
09-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Finally got off my keester and browsed over to RPGDot to get the "second helping" :D

Wow CDR, thanks so much! Of all the sites you reviewed, I have to admit that Holowan Laboratories "outshined" them all ;) Thanks so much for the great read and the high marks you gave! :D

For those who haven't read it yet, you'll have to dig in the past archives, or just click this link:

http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?disp=2005-09-13#41843

I'd definitely suggest checking it out. The article really gives Holowan a nice review and just goes to show how much the members here are appreciated for all of their help. All of you here make the Community what it is, and CDR just told everyone what a great job you're doing :)

Again, Thank You CDR :)

Darth333
09-16-2005, 03:58 PM
It's nice to see you posting at rpgdot.com again CDRSeadog! I always enjoyed reading your articles :) Thanks for the nice review!

Edit: btw, just to let you know, we added to new forums to our Editing forums:
The Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) and T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center (http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=646). We hope this will make navigation easier.

TheOssusKeeper
09-16-2005, 04:05 PM
cool review CDR... thanks! :thumbsup:

JediKnight707
09-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Holy freaking moly I am in the weekly mod release :D :D :D :D :D :D *acting like i won an academy award* there are just so many people i want to thank...You guys at holowan labrotories! you guys made this happen! *music plays*

:D

Darth333
09-17-2005, 04:21 PM
New mod report is up at http://www.starwarsknights.com

TheOssusKeeper
09-17-2005, 05:22 PM
way cool, :D thanks, being in the mod report again, i feel like i'm getting spoiled here... but don't worry i won't let it go to me head... ;)

vanir
09-17-2005, 11:00 PM
I's now famous in a good way :D

I should buy a tattslotto ticket!

*bows to accept the award*
"I'd like to thank Holowan labs, pcgamesmods, Holowan labs, Team Gizka and of course, Holowan labs."

CDRSeadog
09-18-2005, 09:31 AM
You are all very welcomed:-)

I really do enjoy what I do, and I do confess that it does give me great pleasure to be able to at least tell the world just how much all of the talented Mod Engineers actually do contribute to the gaming pleasure and enhancements of any given community.

And my especial thanks, ChAiNz.2da...and t7nowhere (I still think you are having some very "bad hair days" *chuckles*)...I am glad you enjoyed my "Side Quest Mod Editorials" - now just wait for the next "Side Quest: Do RPG Heroines Really Wear Chainmail Bikini's?"...not sure exactly when I'll actually sit down and write that one up - maybe I'll have to do so after the elections in Germany!!

(i.e. for those of you that don't know - Germany has elections coming up - most of my collegues at RPGDot are German - anyway, there's a good chance Germany might well be getting the first female Chancellor in their history with this election:-)

At any rate - I've done my spin in reporting on only the Mod Release report for today (due to the length)...will do another Holowan Report on the Utilities either tomorrow or NLT Tuesday, depending...nice job, lady Darth333:-)

Take care all!!

oldflash
09-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks for including my mod in Weekly mod releases.
I own you guys tons of coffe
:)

LSaberDuelist
09-18-2005, 06:21 PM
:), I just realized I am in the weekly mod releases, thank you!

ChAiNz.2da
09-24-2005, 06:45 PM
New Weekly Mod Report is up! :emodanc:

Check it out to see your name "in the limelight" .. hehehe

As always however, if we've missed a mod, please bring it to our attention! :D

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

TheOssusKeeper
09-24-2005, 06:51 PM
@ ChAiNz, :lol: descriptive... good job!

Edit: thanks for adding my mod, i didn't expect it to be put in till next week...
I'll try and get one of my other projects done for next weeks, :D

oldflash
09-25-2005, 08:37 AM
Thanks for including my mods in Weekly mod releases.
I was try to send you some coffee as atachement... It's not workng.

Nur Ab Sal
09-25-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks for including :)

CDRSeadog
09-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Hmmm...yes. I'm a tad late in reporting this morning - Sundays are when Becky and I travel on up to Chesapeake, Virginia for our big weekly shopping spree.

Anyway, did my usual spin (albeit with some little more "humor" than usual, seeing as how ChAiNz.2da did this week's Mod & Utility report)...please note that our staff has finally gotten around to streamling the RPGDot network - so nowadays my own reporting for the Holowan is only featured on RPGDot (as the link below), seeing as how KotORDot no longer exists (nor do any of our other "affiliate websites" that were inactive)...anyway - enjoy:-)

Nur Ab Sal
09-25-2005, 02:30 PM
Very nice report! It's great that someone still reads classic literature and know it well... congratulations, but why KotORdot ceased to exist? I always liked the climate of this place. :indif:

CDRSeadog
09-27-2005, 08:44 PM
In short Nur Ab Sal, the RPGDot network had a number of websites (i.e. KotorDot; SiegeDot, etc.) that were set up long ago as "special coverage gamesites".

The problem was in keeping all of these "affiliate websites" staffed with people who would continue contributing to their growth. Of all of these "affiliate websites", only UltimaDot, GothicDot, and the Locus Inn managed to maintain an active staff that still continues to expand on the original sites today. I even tried, with some success, to find staff members for some of these websites - to no avail, as it turned out.

The bottom line was that it was decided to delete all of the "inactive" affiliate websites (such as KotORDot, etc.) some time ago - the problem was that our Super Admins had been too busy with other, more pressing issues, to actually shut down those websites - until recently. And so now - they are gone!!

CDRSeadog
10-02-2005, 09:31 AM
My thanks to the lovely lady, Darth333, for updating me re the new Mod Engineer and Mod Utility Engineer forums...I've made some little note of it today over on RPGDot :)

I still have one question though. With the advent of these two new forums, does that mean that the Moderators here at the Holowan will no longer practice their journalism skills (or lack thereof) in creating a "Weekly Mod & Utility Report"???

One has to wonder, as I have noticed there has not been a new report done since the 24th of September :)

Darth333
10-02-2005, 10:10 AM
I still have one question though. With the advent of these two new forums, does that mean that the Moderators here at the Holowan will no longer practice their journalism skills (or lack thereof) in creating a "Weekly Mod & Utility Report"???Not at all ;)

The new mod report is up now :)

Nur Ab Sal
10-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks for great presentation of my newest mod dear Darth. :roll1: Seadog is right -you are a lovely lady. :leia:

DuffmanDan
10-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the mention and the nice comments. :)

JediKnight707
10-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Thank you for putting it up there and nice description :)

Prime
10-02-2005, 09:00 PM
You guys keep making them, they'll be posted. :)

TheOssusKeeper
10-02-2005, 09:07 PM
hehehe, thanks for posting my mod in the weekly mod report Darth333 ;)

CDRSeadog
10-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I noted it when you posted this week's report, lady Darth333 - but purposefully kept from making my own spin on it long enough for my readers to digest the forum changes...

Be that as it may, this week's Holowan Weekly Mod & Utility Report has just been put up over at RPGDot, with just enough "spin-doctoring" to make the lovely lady even more lovely (which most are more lovely when they are blushing:-)

Oh, and for the sake of brevity, I merely told my readers to goto StarWarsKnights.com to read for themselves the list of changes to Fred's new KotOR Tool!!!

Darth333
10-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Be that as it may, this week's Holowan Weekly Mod & Utility Report has just been put up over at RPGDot, with just enough "spin-doctoring" to make the lovely lady even more lovely (which most are more lovely when they are blushing:-)
:blush2: :p

Thanks for posting the report over at rpgdot.com and for the continuous support to this modding community CDR :)

TheOssusKeeper
10-04-2005, 10:08 PM
hey thanks CDR...

Is Darth333 really a lawyer-turn-pianist??? :D

it's the other way around: pianist turned lawyer :p - d333

CDRSeadog
10-05-2005, 05:21 PM
*sighs* My memory must be going, lady Darth333 - I had it reversed *chuckles*

ChAiNz.2da
10-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Well, I think stingerhs is swamped with exams... but that didn't stop him from posting this week's
StarWarsKnights Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) :emodanc:

Be sure to check it out, and catch up on the latest and greatest mods from the Community :D

And again, if we've missed something.. don't hesitate to let us know ;)

CDRSeadog
10-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Nice job that stingerhs did on the weekly Holowan report - I've noted it, and will do my spin on it in the morning (Sunday the 9th) as there won't be a whole lot of other newspostings - that's why I prefer Sunday postings of your reports anyway:-)

So take a look tomorrow for the report (besides - if anything was missed this week - it gives you all time to play catch-up before I "do my thing").

CDRSeadog
10-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Hmmm...I'd gather this thread is actually quite "dead", though I still feel it is adequate enough to inform you all when I have posted up the latest Holowan news - even though you all pretty much by now know when I do so without the telling:-)

Darth333
10-17-2005, 12:27 AM
the thread is not dead: I posted the news at swk earlier today and just when I was about to post in this thread we had a blackout :p

DuffmanDan
10-17-2005, 02:46 AM
it was monday come early!

*hides*

CDRSeadog
10-23-2005, 10:37 AM
*chuckles* Okaaaayy.

I have noticed your new feature, ummm "The Holowan Critic's Corner"(??:-)...
is this replacing your weekly release report, or is this but a featured edition to that same reporting?

Darth333
10-23-2005, 11:03 AM
No, it's an additional feature and it's for fanfic reviews, not mods :) Two different things.

The weekly mod report will continue but since pcgm is down, we may wait until it's back to post it as the mods are currently unavailable.

Prime
10-23-2005, 09:58 PM
I've post the somewhat short list this week. If there were any missed because of the pcgamemods.com issues, they will be noted in upcoming weeks. :)

CDRSeadog
10-26-2005, 12:30 PM
*chuckles* A short report for this week, but I managed to get it all posted over on the "Dot" this morning anyway:-)

JediKnight707
10-31-2005, 12:26 AM
No releases this week? Shoot, I was looking forward to them :(

DuffmanDan
10-31-2005, 03:17 AM
Pcgm going down due to a webserver move had a LOT to do with that.

that and its a busy time of year for most everyone =/

T7nowhere
11-01-2005, 10:57 PM
The weekly mod report is up, Sorry about the lateness of it, I was sick through the weekend and it slipt my mind.

Check out SWK main webpage to see who has done what this week. :)

oldflash
11-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Thanks for telling to the world that we are still here and still modding. :)

ChAiNz.2da
11-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey Gang!

This week's Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/index.php) is up... I apologize for the lateness.

Needless to say my "schedule" is jam packed up till the New Year, so my appearance is lackluster to say the least... but don't worry, I'm still here and keeping tabs on ya'! You can't get rid of me that easy ;) hehehe...
I'll "be back" regularly soon, after all the mess, but you just might catch me on a spur of the moment visit... :devsmoke: (I'm watching you... muwahahaha)

The latest mods are looking great everyone and my sincerest hearty "Way To Go!" goes out to each & every one of you that make this The Best modding Community out there... have fun all and keep producing these kick arse mods! :D

As usual, if you see I've missed anything, be sure to let me or the other SWK Team know.. we'll be sure to "make you famous" hehehe...

DuffmanDan
11-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Lateness?

its still the weekend, its all good ;)

WE, THE MODDING COMUNITY, DEMAND PROMPTER SERVICE!!!!

WE WANT OUR MODS, WE WANT THEM NOW, AND WE WANT GOOD REVIEWS DARNIT!!!!!

*chuckles*
anyone that does, or has done, any modding to speak of, knows that it takes time, and life comes first, and that we do this in our spare time, and we enjoy it.

no worries, and thanks for the bad pun :p

Darth333
11-14-2005, 04:54 PM
New report is up: http://www.starwarsknights.com/ :)

...and from the looks of it, it seems like it's time to play Kotor 1 again :p

oldflash
12-06-2005, 03:36 AM
T7nowhere, thanks for updating StarWarsKnights.com.

Darth333
12-30-2005, 05:35 PM
I totally forgot to bring up this thread. Last mod releases for 2005 can be found on our website as usual: http://www.starwarsknights.com/ :D

And cast your "mod of the year" votes: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157658 (don't tell me you're all so shy! - since we do the staff pick, moderators can't vote)

ChAiNz.2da
01-07-2006, 05:43 PM
New Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) for the New Year!

It's up folks, but I've been out of the loop for a month.. so if you notice I've left a mod out.. Please let me know! :D

Be sure to let your fellow modders know what a great job they've done. Remember, feedback helps modders make better mods... and well, we like mods .. hehehe...

Now quit reading this and go check it out! Shoo! Scat!

T7nowhere
01-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Cool, I guess I posted that saber just in time ;)

ChAiNz.2da
01-22-2006, 06:12 PM
New Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is up gang! Check it out.. :D

Oh, and if you haven't already, be sure to vote (http://www.lucasforums.com/announcement.php?f=321) for your 2005 Top Mod Pick (mentioned in the News Report) ;)

RedHawke
01-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Drat! I knew there was a part I forgot when I did my mod report! This thread! Grr! :fist:

ChAiNz.2da
01-29-2006, 06:33 PM
The voting Polls may have been closed for tallying (and stuff), but it doesn't stop the New Mods from rolling in :D

New Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/index.php) is up!

If I missed anything, be sure to let me or one of the other SWK Staffer's know :)

====================================

New Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is up!

Show the Modders some lovin' this Valentines by giving them some much deserved feedback...hehehe

:heart3: :kisses2: :heart3:

====================================

It's that time again folks! New Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is posted and ready.

It's a light week, but the mods are nonetheless good stuff :D Give'm a try and be sure to let the Modder's know about it. Feedback is not only a nice gesture but an important resource... every bit of it is appreciated :)

Of course, if you see anything that I've missed, don't hesitate to give me a swift boot in the keester and let me know ;) hehehe...

Edited to combine triple postings. Gotta stick to them rules ;) ~ ChAiNz.2da

Tanesh
03-05-2006, 04:02 PM
It's that time again folks! New Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is posted and ready.

It's a light week, but the mods are nonetheless good stuff :D Give'm a try and be sure to let the Modder's know about it. Feedback is not only a nice gesture but an important resource... every bit of it is appreciated :)

Of course, if you see anything that I've missed, don't hesitate to give me a swift boot in the keester and let me know ;) hehehe...
Not really a mod, but a patch (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161440) that merges the Carth Romance Fix with the Mekel Recruitment Mod. I guess someone could find it useful. Added! :D ~ ChAiNz.2da

And if someone knows a solution how to get it uploaded at pcgamemods, I'd really appreciate the help. It's only 22 KB, but I always get a filesize error. I tried it with different browsers and on different computers the whole week, no success. Only updating mods seems to work. :confused:

ChAiNz.2da
06-24-2006, 06:00 AM
Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is up and running.. hopefully for the long run this time ;)

Reports have been slow as of late mainly because releases have been as well :xp:

Yah Modders! :whip1: School's out, no excuses.. hehehe!

Check out the Mod Report (and the other one prior that we mishappenly forgot to report... oops) and let the modders know how you like the mod! :D

As always, If I missed something.. (blame it on my old age.. hehehe) just let me or one of the moderators know so we can fix it :D

Jackel
06-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is up and running.. hopefully for the long run this time ;)

Reports have been slow as of late mainly because releases have been as well :xp:

Yah Modders! :whip1: School's out, no excuses.. hehehe!

Check out the Mod Report (and the other one prior that we mishappenly forgot to report... oops) and let the modders know how you like the mod! :D
School maybe out but some of us have been way to busy at work to play or mod Kotor! :D

And lately my free gaming time has been spent playing Mercenaries on the x-box ...

Arátoeldar
06-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Not really a mod, but a patch (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161440) that merges the Carth Romance Fix with the Mekel Recruitment Mod. I guess someone could find it useful. Added! :D ~ ChAiNz.2da

And if someone knows a solution how to get it uploaded at pcgamemods, I'd really appreciate the help. It's only 22 KB, but I always get a filesize error. I tried it with different browsers and on different computers the whole week, no success. Only updating mods seems to work. :confused:

Anybody have the english version of this patch. I cannot find it on pcgamemods or lucasfiles. The tripod site just sends me to Tanesh's home page in german.

ChAiNz.2da
07-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/index.php) is up!

Well gang, looks like the Holowan Modders have been busy, with mods to enhance both KotOR AND TSL. Time to get your game on because it's summer break!

Seasoned veterans Shem, Darkkender & dufflover brings some goodies to the game table as well as some first time modders showcasing their talent!

Check them out and be sure to leave some feedback! We want to keep the new guys and gals interested in making more mods don't we? ;)

Darkkender
07-04-2006, 03:26 PM
I guess I was a little late for that party eh, C.2da

ChAiNz.2da
07-04-2006, 03:43 PM
I guess I was a little late for that party eh, C.2da
Better late than never bro, "veterans" move slow in their upper years.. hehehe ;)

I updated the Report to include your gem of a mod! :thumbsup:

Darkkender
07-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Better late than never bro, "veterans" move slow in their upper years.. hehehe ;)

I updated the Report to include your gem of a mod! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't call it a gem untill it hits final release though.

ChAiNz.2da
07-22-2006, 11:05 AM

Well gang, looks like the cogs have been spinning with the Holowan Modders this week as they bring you some truly unique ideas and creative fun for your game!

We've got options for Female PCs, Robes, Player's Appearance and Gizkas.. yup, you heard right Gizkas! Oh c'mon now, you know you love them :3heart:

Check out what's on the menu this week peepz, and be sure to drop some feedback to the talented modders! :D

I can't believe I mis-spelled "appearance".. duuuuhhh... corrected here AND on the SWK site :fist:

Tanesh
07-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Anybody have the english version of this patch. I cannot find it on pcgamemods or lucasfiles. The tripod site just sends me to Tanesh's home page in german.
It's a little late, but there's a link for both the German and the English version in the original thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161440) for this patch. There's also a link for the whole English version of my German mods page: http://mitglied.lycos.de/tanesh/ekotor/
Maybe I should update my sig with this link. ;)

Arátoeldar
07-22-2006, 09:45 PM
It's a little late, but there's a link for both the German and the English version in the original thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161440) for this patch. There's also a link for the whole English version of my German mods page: http://mitglied.lycos.de/tanesh/ekotor/
Maybe I should update my sig with this link. ;)

Thanks Tanesh. :heart:

Just for S&G I went to the original thread. This first time I got a lycos error. The sencond and third time the patch popped right up. :eek::wtf:

Tanesh
07-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks Tanesh. :heart:

Just for S&G I went to the original thread. This first time I got a lycos error. The sencond and third time the patch popped right up. :eek::wtf:
Hm, if it was after my post, I updated the page because I had found a little error in one of the descriptions. ;) If it was earlier, I have absolutely no idea. :p

Arátoeldar
07-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Hm, if it was after my post, I updated the page because I had found a little error in one of the descriptions. ;) If it was earlier, I have absolutely no idea. :p
After

Again Thank You.

Tanesh
07-22-2006, 11:00 PM
After

Again Thank You.
You're welcome. :)

ChAiNz.2da
07-30-2006, 08:30 AM

It's that time again folks!

It's a no-show week for KotOR mods, but don't let that get you down. Several "doozies" projects are in the works and we wish them our most gracious Thank You's and Good Luck's in their progress :thumbsup:

But in the meantime, TSL modding has been booming. Robes, Sabers and more..Oh My!

Speaking of "Oh My's" Darth333 has an extra special goodie in store for you this week.. don't miss out!

If you're not "thrilled" about starting a new game, this week's report includes several ways you can start a new game, or advance to an appropriate planet/location!

Give them a look-over, download and play to your heart's content!

Just remember, if you like it, and/or have any suggestions.. the modders have open ears and are always looking for some feedback :bluidea:

ChAiNz.2da
08-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) is up!

Sorry for the delay folks! I took a weekend off and well.. I guess the modders decided to make me "pay for it".. :whip1: But I'll gladly take this kind of "punishment" any day ... hehehe

We've got tons of mods for your gaming enjoyment and even some more new modders joining the community!

Hey, maybe I should take more weekends off ;)

Please join SWK in welcoming modders Meeshman, bloodgrave, Fjope, darthvadersligh & Kaspian to the scene! They've brought some extra special goodies to the table so give them a lookover. You won't be disapointed!

As always, the modders really appreciate feedback on their hard work.. so if you really enjoy a mod, or have some advice/questions.. please don't hesitate to let them know. I can speak from experience that feedback can really make a difference when it comes to making new, innovative mods :^:

Hey gang, just a words up.. since I was playing "catch up" I may have missed a mod (I hope not).. so, if you notice a mod missing in this report, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll correct the problem as soon as possible :D

Apologies up front to anyone I may have missed :o

Fjope
08-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey, thanks for the mention. :)

Mav
08-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Weekly Mod Report eh, this is a cool new... feature I suppose, we didn't have these back in my day... *grabs Kreia's walking stick ;) and limps away*, nice job ChAiNz

Off-topic: whats with all these eggs in peoples sigs?