PDA

View Full Version : Lockout

Feanaro
07-13-2005, 05:31 PM
oh yeah! (http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/3758718)
It's over! We actually are gonna see hockey this year!Woot! Though, i am having some issues, I'm really kind of upset with the players for being spoiled brats and holding out. And also at both sides because they didn't even try to get a middle gound last year. I'm wondering if i should show how mad i am at them, but i really am excited for a hockey season. What do you all think? A hold out on them?

ET Warrior
07-13-2005, 05:50 PM
It's such a tough decision. While I love hockey, love watching it, and miss it dearly....they WERE being a major group of *******s....

Maybe I'll watch but I won't cheer ;)

Lady Jedi
07-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Hmm, I find it impossible to not cheer at sporting events. They rock just that much. :D

Now, just because players may have been being jerks doesn't mean you're fun should be ruined now that they're back. Right? :)

El Sitherino
07-13-2005, 06:07 PM
As payment for the emotional trauma I've suffered I demand sticking rules be removed. I want fights with no penalty.

toms
07-14-2005, 06:50 AM
did they strike for a whole season??!

Thats about as stupid as that fiasco at the US grand prix where only 4 cars raced. Sometimes these guys need to remember that MONEY isn't really the point of these sports... its the fans...