PDA

View Full Version : Farewell for now

BongoBob
07-14-2005, 04:05 AM
I'm leavin in a couple hours to go to arizona, and I'm staying at the luxurious double tree hotel (all mitch hedberg fans giggle now). I aint gonna be back til monday, but hopefully I can find a net cafe or something down there to check in on. It's a 5-7 hour drive from here to the hotel, so I'm stayin up all night (drinkin Bawls :D ) and am gonna get in the car, toss on some tunes and sleep half the way. I do it every time we go on vacation, although this is the first time I'm going down to arizona.

Any swampers live in Pheonix?

TiE23
07-14-2005, 04:11 AM
Pheonix? Blah, I've been there. Get ready to really sweat. And dude! You should get MSN so we can chat, AIM sucks! It makes me sad :(

Cya! :D

TiE

Astrotoy7
07-14-2005, 04:46 AM
bah, a whole thread just to say you're gonna be away for a few days... shouldve just waited til you got back and posted some pics of your trip :D

have fun !

mtfbwya

Sam Fisher
07-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Ok, cya on Monday then :wavey:

jebbers
07-14-2005, 02:23 PM
woo-wee its gunna be hot down there...the other day it was like a buck ten! you gunna sweat something fierce!

but have fun doing it.

IG-64
07-14-2005, 02:48 PM
I just got back from austin. And I see the comp was reset while I was gone because AIM logged back on and Bongo was trying to talk to me before he left. :p

shukrallah
07-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Lol, I thought you were going to be gone for a month or something. Have a good time :D

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Hot down there?

You seem to forget he lives in Vegas

And Summer, we know all about that.

Hell, right now it's 115

I know because I live here too and my ass has some pretty flowing juices right ab00t now...

He'll be just fine :p

May the force be with you!!!

Sam Fisher
07-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
I just got back from austin.

....!

Should have visited!

Lorden Darkblade
07-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Have fun and be careful ;)

BongoBob
07-18-2005, 10:47 PM
That was the best trip I've ever had, and I can't tell the main reason why...damnit...

But as some of you know, my dad is most of the time an ******* of the 3rd degree. Well throughout the whole time, he couldn't, he had to be nice and cheery and it was excellent :D

But unfortunately, no interesting stuff. It was mainly spending time with my large family while shopping, eating, shopping, eating, and playing large amounts of multiplayer ds.

While I was down there, I got Meteos for ds, which is insanely fun for some reason, and I also won a copy of Advance Wars and Golden sun for GBA in a little impromptu Goldeneye Rouge Agent DS tournament :D

Nice to be back to the internets :D