PDA

View Full Version : Be my squadmate?

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-16-2005, 02:12 PM
So I go to buy a new/used copy of JA, which three friggin' stores did not have...

And since that criminal act had to occur, I decided to fork over the cash for the new Battlefield 2

It ****ing rules @_@

And all I was wondering was:

- Who has it
- What's your handle
- What server are you on most (IP would be nice)
- How long have you had it

I need squadmates :(

IG-64
07-16-2005, 02:54 PM
I want it but im too poor to get it. :(

TiE23
07-16-2005, 05:23 PM
My Handle is Zerstorer23, I don't get it, if BF2 doesn't have the ability to have a friends list, then why do they make you have a permanate profile??!! WHY?!

My usual server is the CrackSmokingMonkeys server (CSM Seattle) meh.

TiE

RpTheHotrod
07-16-2005, 05:49 PM
stats?

TK-8252
07-16-2005, 07:30 PM
I hope to get it soon... I'm stuck with the demo for now.

Tyrion
07-16-2005, 07:33 PM
My handle, insert cliche about-how-outthere-it-is-although-it's-the-same, is Tyrion.

It's awesome, especially support. I'm not sure why, but there's a disturbing satisfaction with being able to just pull down that machine gun trigger and watch the bullets fly, even if I don't hit a damn thing.

TK-8252
07-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
It's awesome, especially support. I'm not sure why, but there's a disturbing satisfaction with being able to just pull down that machine gun trigger and watch the bullets fly, even if I don't hit a damn thing.

Yeah, I'm usually the Support dude. But I actually hit something with it... because I know to always go prone first. :xp:

Lorden Darkblade
07-16-2005, 11:00 PM
I can't wait to get that game, But I heard it requires a very good PC for it.
I'm not sure my PC can handle it. :( :(

Tyrion
07-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Yeah, I'm usually the Support dude. But I actually hit something with it... because I know to always go prone first. :xp:

:p

Nah, I can kill with the machine gun too. Just need to go prone...but it's still fun to blast at at enemy and never see the hit indicator that's hidden behind the blinding flash. Seriously, it's fun to get my machine gun going and when it's overheated I look and "...is he dead..?" Only to find out I killed him, another enemy and my teamate. :o

Astrotoy7
07-17-2005, 01:02 AM
I wouldnt be much use as a squadmate in an FPS, as after 3 mins they cause me to blackout, have head spins, and potentially a seziure :( (yeah, epilepsy)

there are a few players around... obviously TiE from his sig...and I would be guessing the CapN, but I would recommend staying away from him unless you like being demoralised :)

mtfbwya

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
I wouldnt be much use as a squadmate in an FPS, as after 3 mins they cause me to blackout, have head spins, and potentially a seziure :( (yeah, epilepsy)

there are a few players around... obviously TiE from his sig...and I would be guessing the CapN, but I would recommend staying away from him unless you like being demoralised :)

mtfbwya

Ah, yes, but he would be a squadmate, and that would have to be directed at the enemy ;)

Coolio, hopefully more people respond, then we could make a *gasp* SWAMPIES squad (Name and all) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mike Windu
07-17-2005, 02:58 AM
I need a new vid card, then it's Guild Wars and BF2 all the way.

Cept... I have to get it when my father isn't looking. >_> <_<