PDA

View Full Version : Xfire

Tyrion
07-30-2005, 06:37 AM
So yeah. I'm playing Battlefield 2, and I happend to notice something. Do you want to know what it was? That I was playing with 15 other people on my team, but I still fought alone. Why? Because they're all dumbasses. But sure, soloing is fine. Except when I meet the more organized squads. Then I die. Like a parakeet who tried to fly off a skycraper a day after its wings were clipped.

Which is why I made this thread. I just recently downloaded xfire, hoping to solve my soloing problems. Except, there's uh, just one problem. I don't actually have anybody to play with. This is why the thread exists.

So, how about everybody here with x-fire(preferably also play Battlefield2...) list their screen names so we can all die together in an artillery strike then say, seperately with a knife in our backs.

My screename is tyrionx.

TiE23
07-30-2005, 04:18 PM
You sadly, already added me to your list.... But o-kay-do-kay! :D
You guys should all get Xfire, its really worth it, and if you play a lot, you can brag how much of a loser how much you play games :D

Do a little dectective work and you should be able to find my Xfire name out... just keep your eyes open :p

TiE

Tyrion
07-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Do a little dectective work and you should be able to find my Xfire name out... just keep your eyes open :p

TiE

Yeah, that's how I added you to my friendlist. I am the Sherlocks Holmes, afterall.

Cue Astro's pic

:p

Vikinor
07-30-2005, 10:57 PM
I have x-fire. But not Battlefield 2 because my computer decides to be a piece of *edit* quite often. I have all the other Battlefield games though.

Mex
07-31-2005, 12:08 AM
I have Xfire, but I don't think a 9600SE is good enough to run BF2.

And I forgot my password for Xfire. >.>

Anthony
08-01-2005, 02:56 AM
antz0rz

Yay.