PDA

View Full Version : The Real Sith---Beyond The Veil

Pages : [1] 2

Aristotélēsticus
07-30-2005, 05:29 PM
this is a story i once posted in the cantina, and now i will post the Chronicles of this story:

The Chronicles of the Real Sith:

Part I
The Real Sith (the very beginning):

For a long time ago, the sith lived in the planet of Korriban, they were a primitive people. Fighting with each others, they had a prophecy tells that: "in the time of the greatest despair there shall come a savior, he will bring peace and glory to the sith, and he will be known as the son of the suns", and after a period of time the DARK JEDI landed on the planet of Korriban, amazed by their magic and forces, the sith believed that the dark Jedi is their prophesied saviors, thus the dark Jedi elevated themselves to god-like status on Korriban, becoming the rulers of the Sith people.
Being enslaved by the dark Jedi, some of the sith realized the truth, that these people are not their saviors, thus they tried to rebel against them but the great dark lord of the sith MARKA RAGNOS perishes their hopes for salvation, still their leader Siin El-Zayka was able to escape from Korriban with some people into the outer rim. The sith were amazed by the space as the dark Jedi forbade them from flying in order to keep them under their control, anyway Siin's ship landed in the surface of undiscovered planet named Samaraa and they lived there without any disturbance.

Part II
Knights of the Old Republic:

Through time the real sith were growing stronger and they started to put a plan to revenge the dark Jedi who enslaved them once, and revenge the Jedi who were the reason behind the dark Jedi's invasion. A dark lord of the sith named Darth Tranka, was able to convince the Mandalore to unleash a war against the republic, and then he took Jedi Master Kriea as his apprentice and named her DARTH TRAYA. Revan destroyed the Mandalorians and discovered the presence of the real sith so he conquered the republic in order to make it stronger to face the real sith, but Tranka was aware of Revan's plan thus he cheated his apprentice Malak and lead him to betrayed his master and so, Revan's plane was doomed as the real sith had more time to build their army and make it stronger. After a period of time Revan succeeded in killing his apprentice and traveled deep in to the outer rim to find the real sith empire, meanwhile Traya was manipulating another man known as The Exile to kill her apprentice Nihilus then join her to bring death to the force. She had failed in that and met her demise at the hands of The Exile himself, who followed Revan into the outer rim.

Part III
The Dark Tranquility:

Revan and The Exile met each others in one of the real sith base, and after many dangerous missions the two reached Darth Tranka's ship, and there Tranka reveals his plans of choosing one of them as an apprentice, and that he knew that Traya will betray him thus he was looking for another apprentice, and then he was able to make them fall into the dark side as the two fought each others but the arrival of their friends including Bastila, Carth, Visas and Mandalore made them return to the light side as the two united their forces and defeated Tranka and his fleet was destroyed, but they didn’t destroy the sith order as they didn’t reach the planet Samaraa, thanks to the stars and moons that are close to each others because of a very strong magnetic field which make a veil that covered Samaraa and make it unseenable, however Tranka's son Kabaan rebuild the order a new era of peace covered Samaraa once again.

Aristotélēsticus
07-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Part IV
The great conflict of the sith:

The era of lord Kabaan has came into an end as lord Ghan begun a hidden war against the dark lord of the sith, and by the time, a lot of sith lords have joined the cause of Darth Ghan who demands that the leadership of the sith must goes to the strongest sith lord not to the older son of El-Zayka family, and that lead the two sides of the sith to a war, the weaker side in this war was obviously Kabaan El-Zayka's side, the rebellions lead by Ghan himself broke Kabaan's last defenses and enter Nobahar palace and were on the verge of wining the battle but Kabaan was planning to make them enter the palace then he will blow the palace up and his plan goes right as Ghan and his troops fell in this trap and as a result they were dead and Kabaan was the winner as his dynasty continued to rule the real sith.

Part V
The Rising of Darth Senceros

200 years after the great conflict of the sith, there was a sith lord named Darth Sinceros, who believed to be the last of Lord Ghan's seed, he was planning to have his revenge from the El-Zaykas by killing the Dark Lord of the Sith: Darth Babek.
Darth Sinceros made a trap for Babek's son Atal, then a group of 12 sith lords attacked him, Atal fought bravely and killed 4 of them but he fall in the end, after his son's death while his younger son is away from Samaraa and no one heard of him since 4 years, Lord Babek begun to feel frustrated and confused thus Sinceros begin to act as his best friend and manipulating him to make him kill his followers in order to be alone without anyone to aid him, soon Darth Babek took Sinceros as his apprentice and exiled his former one: Darth Raad, then Sinceros felt that it’s the right time to make his final step and he killed his master while he was sleeping, and accused Raad for this murder, and then married his widow Queen Norah and proclaimed the title of the Dark Lord of the Sith taking his daughter Darth Enigma as an apprentice.

Aristotélēsticus
07-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Rules:

*I am the thread master, and I suggest that stingerhs to be the mod.
*PM me if you want to suggest some moves that affects the storyline.
*No god moding
*No controlling other people's characters (unless they give you permission)
*every player must has only one char (he will be able to play with another if his char died).
*You can be anything except a Jedi coz we are in a planet Jedi don’t know about it.
*Before you post you must mention the place where your character in.
*Try to be yourself, like you are in real life coz that will make the story more exciting.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Aka:
Species:
Affiliation:
Alliance : (Senceros or El-Zayka)
Ship: (if you have one)
Appearance:
Weapons:
Picture: (it will help us imagine the characters and make the story looks like a real game)
Bio:

Prologue:

A long time in a galaxy far, far away…
Darth Sinceros the Dark Lord of the Real Sith ruled Samaraa with an iron hand as he sent his troops to track down every man allied with El-Zayka dynasty, in this critical situation, Queen Norah sent a message to Darth Raad, the former apprentice of the falling sith lord Darth Babek, asking him to find her lost son and complete his training in order to make him a powerful sith lord to end Darth Sinceros's rule…
Because of his hidden love for her and his respect for his previous master he accepted the mission and fly in to the space to search the last heir of El-Zayka's throne….

Main Characters:

Darth Sinceros: (playable)
Male, Sith, age: unknown
the dark lord of the sith
Place: the Nobahar palace in Samaraa

Darth Enigma: (playable)
Female, Sith, age: 17
the dark lord's apprentice and daughter

Queen Norah: (playable)
Female, Sith, age: 31
the Queen of Samaraa

Darth Raad: (playable)
Male, Sith, age: 35
the exiled apprentice of Darth Babek
Place: Mostafar system

Azdashir (Darth Khaos)
Male, Sith, Babek's lost son.

Aristotélēsticus
07-30-2005, 05:40 PM
My PC:

Name: Azdashir El-Zayka
Aka: Darth Khaos
Species: Sith
Affiliation: The Real Sith
Alliance: El-Zayka
Ship: the Black Voyagerhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/TheBlackVoyager.jpg
Appearance: long black hair, white skin and full black eyes (the sith don’t have a pupil in their eyes, only one color). And always has a rosary his father once gave it to him in his hand.
Weapons: two red curved lightsabers, Darth Khaos's robe and mask.
Picture: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/AzdashirDarthKhaos.jpg

Bio: Azdashir is Darth babek's and Queen Norah's youngest son, he was trained the way of the sith from a very young age, but unlike many of his age he was yearning for more knowledge about the force, and everyone saw in his brother Atal as the stronger and the heir of his father's throne, thus he decided at the age of 17 to travel to the republic space in order to learn more, during his traveling he encountered many struggles and survived, he has been to Yavin, where he visited Exar Kun's temple, the one who always impressed Azdashir along with his apprentice Ulic Quel-Dorma, in spite of the hatred between of the dark Jedi and the real sith. He also visited Korriban the real sith's ancient home, where he knew about a prophecy of the real sith in an ancient temple, that prophecy that turn his people to a slaves for the dark Jedi, and in all his journey he was learning more and more about the force, at last he reached Courusant and saw the heart of the republic, thus he developed a clear but not final thoughts of a new sith order.

steven
08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Name:Zarlak Wolf
Aka:Darth Zarlak
Species:Human/Sith
Affiliation:The real sith
Alliance : El-Zayka
Ship:none. But he is an expert piolt
Appearance:*look at picture*
Weapons:none.He lightsaber was taken from him
Picture:http://emu.makii.pl/imagetemp/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-pic1.jpg
Bio:Zarlak was found by a sith on the dark side planet of Korriban. His mother abdond him, accuesing him of being evil. Well she was right. Zarlak was a promising padawan and a good general.
======================
======================
======================

I was sitting in a cell block in the prison ship. I had a cell mate, a male rodian, but he was an ugly alien, so i killed him. I there was a force barrier preventing me from using my force powers to escape. But that was okay. Next to my cell block was another jedi. This jedi is wanting by the sith, alive. I was sent to track him. I had done my part. Now i just needed to wait for the sith to come.

Aristotélēsticus
08-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Place: in the black voyage, somewhere between Korriban and Dantooine.

"nooooooooo"
Darth Khaos woke up, the vision of his family hunted him still, he saw only pain and suffering, he knew that he must go back to Samaraa, but he swore an oath to his father that he wont come back until he become a great sith lord, he activated the auto-pilot then he went to sleep again….

DarthSion101
08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Name: Drekker
Species: Half breed, Human/Sith
Affiliation: The Sith
Alliance: Darth Sinceros
Ship: The Fist of Ragnos. A Massive Dreadnought. http://rpggamer.org/shippics/sithdreadnaught.jpg
Appearance: 6'3" 208lbs. Muscled. Long black pants, knee high jack boots, with sith runes on them. no shirt. His skin which once was a reddish color, is now a pale and cracked gray, from Darkside corruption. His head is bald.His eyes are blood red. His back and chest are covered with ancient sith tattoo's and scars. His face is more human looking than Sith, aside from the darkside corruption, and red eyes. http://www.pcgamer.com/images/k2_pic1.jpg
Weapons: A Single red bladed lightsaber. The hilt is black, and is covered with tiny and intricate sith designs.
Bio: Drekker's father was a powerful Sith, and his mother was a human. He was born on the ancient Sith world of Ziost. He is a master with a saber, and possesses both tremendous physical strength, and strength in the force.

starmark2k
08-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Name:Hades ki-no'ma
Aka: Darth Exuro
Species: Sith
Affiliation: The Real Sith
Alliance: El-Zayka
Ship: The Trident (A smaller version of the laviathan)
Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/Heinrich.jpg
Weapons: Crimson Lightsaber.

Bio: Hades became the head of the Ki-no'ma family after the death of his father, This also made him the captain of his familys intradictor starship The Trident. The ki-No'ma family have always been loyal to the El-Zayka, fighting along side them in The great conflict of the sith the family helped them keep control of the planet Samaraa. Now Hades wishes to help the El-Zayka by finding Azdashir El-Zayka and bringfng him back to Samaraa.

Location: Bridge Of he Trident, hiding behind the last planet of the Korriban system.

Darth Exuro stood looking at a holographic display of the planet Korriban, he turned to his younger brother and operations officer who was also standing by the display.

"Can they detect us?" Darth Exuro asked

"No, as long as we keep the last planet between us and them we should be fine."

"Scan the whole system, i need to know if he is here."

"Aye My lord."

A few moments passed as the young officer began to use his console, When the time was up he looked up at his older brother.

"No sign of anything around the system but he may be on Korriban. we can't scan there without compromissing owr persission."

"Get a shuttle ready i'll go down to the planet... alone."

DarthSion101
08-04-2005, 02:05 PM
{In orbit above the planet Samaraa, The Fist of Ragnos casts its Dark shadow, nearly blocking out the sun with its mammoth size. Drekker stands on the bridge gazing a watchful eye on the planet below}

Drekker thinks to himself and reflects, as his troops and bridge officers scurry about the ship.
" I can sense a great disturbance in the force. Something is coming, something is happening I can feel it. Soon there will be a great and brutal conflict. One that will consume all of the sith, new and old. Surely my lord Sinceros has felt this as well. I long to stain my hands with the blood of those who would defy my master......but i will wait until the time is right, a time when my enemy steps forward into the night, I will hide there in the darkness, and when the time is right I will strike."

Aristotélēsticus
08-04-2005, 02:20 PM
OOC: good work guys but hope that anyone who would like to join us after that, to take a Main Character.

DarthSion101
08-04-2005, 03:27 PM
OOC: If noone else takes control of Sinceros, I wouldn't mind using him as well.

Aristotélēsticus
08-04-2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: read the rules((every player must has only one char)) thus if you wish to, edit your posts to make them belong to Sinceros.

steven
08-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Somthing was wrong. My allies should of come by now. The quarren prison gaurd looked inside my cage "Somthing wrong?" he said with a snicker
"I'm just fed up looking at your ugly face" Some idiot in the cage oposite me.
"Shut up!"shouted the quarren angrly at me
"What you going to do about it?" I said with a smerk on my face
"Shut up or else i'll come in there and beet the daylights out of you" threanted the quarren.
"Try it" the quarren cut the power to the force barrier to my prison cell and walked in. Bad move. I quickly grapped his head and smashed it againt the barrier on the opposite prison cell. The ship was a small transport so taking over the ship wasnt too hard. I sat at the cockpit of the prison transport and sat a corse for Korriban. Then I got the ship to enter hyperspace.

starmark2k
08-04-2005, 05:50 PM

The Small "real sith" shuttle entered the atmosphere of Korriban, Darth Exuro didn't bother trying to hide the shuttle by setting a stealth trajectory. When his shuttle got in scanning range he noticed the planet was virtually deserted and there were signs That many of the more resent structures had been left derelict. These buildings however did not interest him, if Azdashir El-Zayka was anywhere it would be a temple of their ancestors. His shuttle flew low towards what appeared to be the largest of the ancient temples. He landed his shuttle at the bottom of a large staircase that was at the foot of a massive archway. Darth Exuro left his shuttle and began to wark up the steps towards the archway.

Aristotélēsticus
08-04-2005, 06:54 PM

When Khaos woke up from his nightmare, he felt a great disturbance in the force, like there where a gathering of many force sensitives in one place, he went to the control room of the Black Voyager and noticed that he is very close to Korriban, "there is nothing to do there" he said, but suddenly felt something penetrating him, it was like a whisper, an echo in the force, something called him and it was coming from Korriban…

starmark2k
08-05-2005, 04:22 PM

Exuro reached the great archway to enter the table, there was no door although it appeared there may have been one many years ago. He walked through the and looked up to the ceiling, light was shining through a series of hole which allowed him to see various statues and over peices of art. The Statues were of the "real" sith, They were of happy times on the planet, before the dark jedi. The walls were also covered by signagraphs that were familliar to him it was like a less evolved version of his language. This was the temple of his people, and he felt at home here but he could not savour the moment he had to look for sign of Azdashir El-Zayka.

steven
08-06-2005, 09:55 AM

After exitting hyperspace I did a scan of the area. My scans showed there was a ship known as the Black Voyager. It didnt give me much info but The Black Voyager sounded familar so i hailed the ship "This is Darth Zarlak of the dauntless. Please I.D yourself"

Aristotélēsticus
08-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Khaos decided to go to Korriban, he wants to know what is the thing that called him out there, when he was entering Korriban space he saw a ship flying near him, and then he recieved a transmision "This is Darth Zarlak of the dauntless. Please I.D yourself"

he ignored this words for a second but then deided to answer:
"I am Darth Khaos"

starmark2k
08-06-2005, 12:26 PM

Darth Exuro walked further into the temple when his com-link began to beep, he raised it to his mouth and pushed a button on the side.

"What is it?"

"Darth Exuro, we've just picked up two ship entering the system"

"Have they detected the trident?"

"Unlikly sir the planet we are hiding behind is producing a strong magnetic field, we should be virtually invisible."

"What can you tell me about the ships?"

"Very little My Lord, Unfortunetly The magnetic field is also affecting our sensors."

"Ummm, Keep me informed of their movements."

steven
08-06-2005, 12:53 PM
"I have a captured jedi knight that a sith group known as the El-Zayka wanted. Do you know where their base of operations is."

Aristotélēsticus
08-06-2005, 02:17 PM
when Khaos heard the word El-Zayka, he was surprised, "why would his family asking for capturing a Jedi? why would they build a bais outside thier empire?" he asked himself, then he started to realize that there must be alot of changes that happened since he'd gone.

he replied "why would El-Zayka want a Jedi?"

starmark2k
08-06-2005, 03:02 PM

Darth exuro continued to walk deeper into the Temple he saw no signs of the one he seeked but that currently didn't concern him. He was more interested in the ancient text he was reading on the wall as he walked. The text spoke of a "son of the suns" Who would unite the sith and bring peace. The more he read the more he became intrigued by it, he had remembered stories from his child-hood that were similar to these but he always presumed they were just child-stories. This however made him beleive these were anceint prophersies, before the dark jedi came.

As he came to the end of the texts he approaced a large room. The room seemed to be in the shape of a dome with a large spike in the center that reached to the ceiling. Darth exuro approached the spike and touched the side of it. Suddenly various lights became to come on as the temple surged with power. A large beam of light shot out of the roof of the temple beaming all the way upo into space. Darth exuros com-link began to beep so he acctivated it.

"Report?"

"My lord we are detecting a power surge at your location!"

DarthSion101
08-06-2005, 03:05 PM
In orbit above Samaraa The Fist of Ragnos continued its orbit.

{Drekker sits alone meditating in his chamber aboard the ship, his walls are decorated with lightsabers, that once belonged to Jedi He had killed. To him they were trophies which would compliment his power everytime he looked at them. His thoughts drifting accross the galaxy continueing his search for greater darkness}

quietly to himself " I am the darkness, I feed on it, focus it, use it, it makes me stronger, more alive, more awake, more powerful. I can sense it, I can feel it. The darkness calls to me it is my ally. I call upon all the power of the ancient Sith Lords, on all the knowledge of the Sith. Guide me to this threat that echoes in the back of my mind. Help me to seek it out and destroy it. Lord Sinceros will not tolerate failure.....and neither will I."

Drekker smiles coldly

"And there is my answer, the darkness has never failed me."

Drekker rises and heads towards the bridge of his vessel.

steven
08-06-2005, 04:41 PM
when Khaos heard the word El-Zayka, he was surprised, "why would his family asking for capturing a Jedi? why would they build a bais outside thier empire?" he asked himself, then he started to realize that there must be alot of changes that happened since he'd gone.

he replied "why would El-Zayka want a Jedi?"

"I dont care about the why. Maybe he knows somthing my masters want. I havn't been in contact with them for a long time. Wait a seconds, you know about the El-Zayka!?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Khaos thought for a second " he might know nothing", and for some reason he didnt want to reveal his identity thus he replied:
" yes i know them but i dont know what you are talking about"

steven
08-06-2005, 05:37 PM
"Well i have someone the El-Zayka want. I havnet been in contact with them for some time so i dont know where they are. Do you know where they are or not?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-06-2005, 07:08 PM
"no i dont know" he stopped for a while, then he said" but i am looking for them also, and i sense that they are near"

DarthSion101
08-06-2005, 11:48 PM
{Drekker storms onto his bridge on the comnmand ship, nall the soldiers instantly stand at attention}

"Admiral, set a course for Korriban immediately......I sense a great disturbance there."

"It will be done m'lord." replied the sith admiral.

steven
08-07-2005, 06:32 AM
The sensor terminal started beeping "Khaos, somthings coming ot this location and its big." I began pressing bottens on the consals "Darn it. This transport dosnt have much weapons. Ha! But it has plent of torpedose. What are the weapons on your ship like?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-07-2005, 07:57 AM
"if its an enemy ship thus it's doomed" Khaos said confidently, he knew the Black Voyager well, and it never let him down.

starmark2k
08-07-2005, 08:06 AM

Darth Exuro Looked around the room the force was strong here, The temples power activated various consoles and screens. A holo graphicc image activated the oposite side to the entrance. Before he could go for a closer look an alarm started to go off in the room.

"Unauthorised access to control room, activating security counter measures."

steven
08-07-2005, 09:05 AM
"You have alot of confodence. Wait, I'm getting strangh readings from Korriban. What in malaks name is going on down there?"

DarthSion101
08-07-2005, 12:54 PM
{The fist of Ragnos bursts out of Hyperspace just above the world of Korriban}

"Admiral prepare my shuttle, I'm going down to the valley of the dark Lords....I sense a great disturbance there.......blockade the planet, and release the fighter waves on perimeter patrol, If there are any vessels hiding in the area, I want them contained....nothing leaves here until I return."

The admiral nods to drekker "It will be as you command, auto targeting lasers are already online my master, and I have your shuttle standing by."

"I will not tolerate failure admiral."

{Drekker turns and heads to the docking bay and boards his personal shuttle.}

{The Admiral watches from the bridge as Drekker's shuttle streaks from the Hangar and dissappears on the planet below}

starmark2k
08-07-2005, 02:12 PM

Darth Exuro grabbed his lightsaber and activated it, he could sence somthing was about to happen. The sound of footsteps came from the corridore outside the enterance, these footsteps were loud and clangy like metal on the stone floors. Then six droids carrying blaster rifles entered the room and stood in a line facing Exuro. all the droids raised their weapons and aimd at him, they all fired. Exuro simlpy moved his saber at a rapid speed deflecting the blasts around the room. He then jumped forward holding his ignited saber above his head towards the right most droid. As he came down he slashed downwards sliceing the droid in two. Then He horizontally swung his blade to his left cutting through the two closest droids. The remaining 3 droids proceded to fire upon exuro rapidly. He simply let the bolts hit his armour as he knew they were weak the few shots that were aimed at his head he deflected, this led to the destruction of the forth droid. He walked at his normal pace towards the remaining two and stopped a couple of foot infront of them. He then raised his left hand and used the force to left the remaining to droids off the ground. After a few moments he threw the droids into the closest wall causing them to explode.

Exuro deactivated his saber and placed it on his armour as he walked towards the hologram that had activated earlier. The hologram showed three ships aprison vessel, a ship he did not reconise and the "Fist of Ragnos." He reckonised the vessel of his enemy and knew his ship was no match to it, his ship could remain hidden for a long time but he could not leave the planet without being noticed. An other image appeared on the display one of a shuttle leaving "the fist". 'This could work to my advantage' he thought to him self.

DarthSion101
08-07-2005, 03:02 PM
{The small Sith shuttle touched down in the heart of the Valley of the Dark Lords, spaying dust and dirt everywhere as it landed. Shortly there after the boarding ramp descended and Drekker made his way off of the ship. He looked around at all the ruins, took a deep breath and absorbed the darkness of Korriban}

"The Darkside is strong here, I can feel its power, its energy. It gives me focus."

He closes his eyes and stretches out through the force to sense his enemies.

"Ah but of course...hahaha....you cannot hide from me." He smiles evily

{Snarling from behind him, as two Tukata have taken to his scent, they have not scented True Sith blood on Korriban for over a millenia, even if he was half human}

Drekker smiles and thinks to himself..."what an interesting and amusing situation, I could use the workout."

{In a split second, Drekker turns and ignites his lightsaber and slices one Tuakata's head clean off. While at the same time sends Bolts of Deadly lightning coursing through the body of the other beast, leaving its corpse a smoldering ruin on the barren sand floor.}

He smiles "All to easy" turns and walks straight up the steps into the Tomb of The Great Sith Lord Marka Ragnos. "And now to visit an old friend."

Aristotélēsticus
08-07-2005, 04:25 PM

Suddenly a big ship appears, he didn’t recognize the ship, but it was similar to those they once had in Samarian fleet, after that a shuttle left the ship to land on Korriban.

"Dose that ship belongs to your friends Zarlak?"

The answer came quickly but not from Zarlak, 6 fighters attacked them both, but the Black Voyager avoided their fire successfully.

Khaos smiled then he said:
"this is where the fun begins, are you ready Zarlak?"

DarthSion101
08-07-2005, 05:16 PM
{Drekker enter the tomb Of Ragnos, the smell of thousands of years of decay filled the air. He made his ways through the hall of the temple, it was filled with ancient Sith teachings, and hieroglyphics. He made is way into a large room, with a golden covered Sarcophogus in the center, this quite possibly could be the burial site of the Greatest of the ancient sith. He kneels down and begins to meditate, and search for greater dark power.}

silently through the force......"I am humbled to be here in your presence my lord Ragnos. I have come here to destroy the enemies of my master, to end the threat of the El-Zayka Family line. If we are to finally destroy the republic and the Jedi, The traitors and weaklings who would oppose Lord Sinceros must be vanquished. Guide me to them, and to their allies, so I may drive their cursed faces from this galaxy forever."

Through the force he hears a deep booming voice, speaking to him in the ancient Sith tongue, which he did not understand, but quickly it became apparent to him, as if he could always understand such speech. Suddenly he now knew, and his mission was now clear. Destroy the El-Zayka line.

"I will not fail.....and I know just where to begin....I will be waiting."

{Drekker leaves the temple quickly and makes his way back to his shuttle, which he starts up and promptly returns to his vessel which awaits his return patiently in outer space.}

steven
08-08-2005, 06:39 AM
"this is where the fun begins, are you ready Zarlak?"

"Yep. Powering up weapons" One of the fighters fired a missile at the prison transport but I was able to dodge(sp) it and fired a missile of my own, destorying it. I heard another explosion as the Black Voyager blew up a ship. I quickly turned and fired laser fire at one of the ships. It was a direct hit but the weapons on this prison transport were weak so i had to fired fire two missiles destroying it. A third fighter began firing at me but It fired the weapons at the cockpit, the weapons werent that strong but it destroyed the cockpit with a few critical hits. After destorying three i figured i'd leave the other three to the Black Voyager and it's piolt

starmark2k
08-08-2005, 07:21 AM
{Drekker leaves the temple quickly and makes his way back to his shuttle, which he starts up and promptly returns to his vessel which awaits his return patiently in outer space.}

A few minutes earlier...

Korriban

Darth exuro had already left the temple and went to his shuttle, He knew that he would be unable to leave the atmosphere as the"fist" would proberly fire on him. He desided to find another way off the planet one more subtle than his normal approach. The shuttle raised off the ground and flew low in the hope the fist would not notice it, he had already locked on to the shuttle that had launched from the sith and was headding in that direction. He landed behind some rocks near the tomb Of Ragnos, Exuro exited his shurrle and slowly moved towards the fists shuttle, he checked around to see if any one was guarding or in the shuttle but the only person who used it must have already left. Exuro quickly broke into the shuttle and found a small comparrtment for him to hide in. He waited for a flew minutes until a man wearing an ancient sith war helmet entered the shuttle and took the pilots seat. He knew who this was th=is was the "lacky" of Darth Senceros... Decker.

As the ship left the atmosphere he remained hidden.

Aristotélēsticus
08-08-2005, 12:31 PM

the Black Voyager passed between the fighters then in a sudden move it went up to strike them from above, a ship blew up as the others was able to escape, Khaos looked at the prison transport to see if its ok, but its pilot seemed to be expert, he destroyed 3 enemy fighters like he had a strong armed warship, the two remaining fighters attacked the Black Voyager aggressively but in vain, they couldn’t even hit it, thanks to its high fast, then it was the Black Voyager's turn, I fired rapidly on one of the ships and succeeded in blowing t up, the explosion hits the left wing of the third ship, and thus I fired a missile at it and blew it into a small parts.

Khaos:" looks like we will summon a great fighting team together"

DarthSion101
08-08-2005, 03:40 PM
{The small Shuttle Boards the fist Of ragnos, and Drekker makes his way onto the bridge}

Drekker storms onto the bridge

"My Lord Drekker, One of our fighter wings has not reported in for status reports"

"Of course they haven't. We are not alone here in this system. We are however going to spring a trap, and lure our enemies to us. Release several droid recon units, let them seek out and then lure our enemies here. Then we will release all fighter waves, and open fire with our auto cannons."

"As you wish my lord".

Drekker stares out of the bridge overlooking the planet.

"I can feel your presence fools.....come to me.....meet your destiny, and the darkness that awaits."

starmark2k
08-08-2005, 04:31 PM

Exuro waited for a few moments after Dekker left before he desided to leave the concealed part of the shuttle. He moved to the exit ramp of the shuttle that was already left open after dekker departed it. Darth Exuro walked down the ramp and looked around, there were only 3 technicians in the hole hanger. one on the technicians saw exuro and began tun for an alarm but exuro took out his lightsaber and threw it at him. The blade impaled the technicians chest. The other two tried to do the most foolish thing and charged at him. he raised one hands and sent bolts of lightning into them both.

steven
08-08-2005, 04:33 PM
"Yeah but i want to find the El-Zayka and get a different ship. I hate transports. Maybe there somewhere on Korribans surface. I'm going to scan the planet" I did what i said and began to scan the planet "by the way, nice ship, I havnet seen it before, where did you get it?"

DarthSion101
08-08-2005, 04:46 PM
{On The Bridge of The Fist Of Ragnos}

Drekker senses something through the force. " So you are here" he mutters to himself. "I will let you come, then we will see if you can stand the full fury of my power."

Aristotélēsticus
08-08-2005, 08:19 PM
"Yeah but i want to find the El-Zayka and get a different ship. I hate transports. Maybe there somewhere on Korribans surface. I'm going to scan the planet" I did what i said and began to scan the planet "by the way, nice ship, I havnet seen it before, where did you get it?"

" its The Black Voyager, and its mine since i was 13, actualy my name is Azdashir El-Zayka, but i left Samaraa since 3 years, and i dont know what happened during this period of time, whatever, i believe that there are alot of changes happened when i'm gone..."

steven
08-09-2005, 06:07 AM
"Theres nothing down there. Just an old temple but i'm not picking any life signs down there. Not even any animals... I'm begining to wonder if the El-Zayka are still around."

Aristotélēsticus
08-09-2005, 06:31 AM
" i think that they are here, i sense that they are closer than we think"
he started to scan the area
"look, there is a big warship ahead of us, maybe the fighters came from there"

starmark2k
08-09-2005, 07:14 AM

Darth Exuro Walked forward towards the corridore outside the Hanger. He had planned to find the main power generator and shut it down so he could escape without being destroyed or captued. As he left the hanger he felt a strange Disturbance in the force, it was Azdashir El-Zayka he was aproaching the ship he was on. This feeling led to a change of plan. he had to make his way to the main communications room and contact him.

steven
08-09-2005, 08:05 AM
"Yeah but i suggest we stay our distance from it. I only have 9 missiles left and these turrets would have a hard enough time breaking glass. Maybe we should land on the planets surface, that temple i spotted might hold some answers"

Aristotélēsticus
08-09-2005, 08:09 AM
"Yeah but i suggest we stay our distance from it. I only have 9 missiles left and these turrets would have a hard enough time breaking glass. Maybe we should land on the planets surface, that temple i spotted might hold some answers"

"agree, let's go"

steven
08-09-2005, 03:24 PM
"Allright. I'll go in first." I got the ship to go into enter the planet and landed outside the temple.

"Hey let me out" called out on of the guys in prison cells. "I've had enough with this ship." after pressing a few bottens I quickly ran out and the old prison transport blew up. Then I waited for Azdashir

Aristotélēsticus
08-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Zarlak ran out of the prison transport before it blew up, Khaos was surprised because of the last accident," what in the name of Siin you did? , maybe El-Zayka agents wanted this Jedi badly" he said as he slow his speed to land in the planet surface.

steven
08-10-2005, 05:44 AM
"He was only worth 1000 more credits alive. I cna live the amount there going to give me" said as I walked up to Azdashir

Writer
08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
((I'll join... and I'll take one of the main characters.))

Name: Jessa
Aka: Darth Enigma
Species: Human
Affiliation: Sith
Alliance : Senceros (isn't she?)
Ship: Black Hawk
Appearance: Short, spiky black hair, pale blue eyes, five feet and one inch tall, weighs 117 pounds.
Weapons: Twin lightsabers, one red, one teal; two long knives
Bio: Known as Jessa until she turned sixteen, Darth Enigma was raised and trained by her father. She is loyal to him, but she also understands that the way of the Sith is treachery. For this reason, she is always on her guard.

((Not entirely sure how to jump in here....))

Aristotélēsticus
08-11-2005, 08:22 AM
OOC: try to post a pic (wildjedi and darthsion101)

Writer
08-11-2005, 02:55 PM
((A pic? Oh, you mean like of our character? um... how'm I supposed to get a pic of a person that doesn't exist?))

steven
08-11-2005, 03:49 PM
((Getting back to the Rpg))

I stood at the enterance of the temple. I could feel its power. I could also feel what would happen is i aborsed this power. This power was a dangerous thing, it would kill anyone who would be so foolish enough to aborse the power, no matter how strong the holder was. The temple seemed to have this warning about it. I could feel it in the force.

starmark2k
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
((A pic? Oh, you mean like of our character? um... how'm I supposed to get a pic of a person that doesn't exist?))

((OCC: Just think of a computer game Character, cartoon character or an actual person you think your PC looks like type their name into google and find a desent pic... but if you can't think of anything i'd say she looks like this http://www.zereldax.com/wbc/light/mod/userpage/images/domino3.jpg .))

Exuro ran through the ship avoiding any crewman as he went to avoid the alarms being activated. He knew this task would be several times more difficult if the alarm sounded, He had found the communications room but there were several soldiers in there, It was time to get more aggressive.

Aristotélēsticus
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
(((OOC:first: thanks,at last someone took a main char, second:sorry, but we all did that, you can put anything, even if its not related to SW, but since you've put some information about her appearance you should post a pic like how you described the appearance, the same for you too darthsion101, pls for the sake of the game. )))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((back to the game))

Azdashir look at the tomb as he senced something bad may happen, he has been there before and he knew how the force within this temple can be so dangerous, he survived before only because he came here for more knowledge unlike others who wanted power and ended as dead bodies.
he looked at Darth Zarlak, sinced his lust for more power
"be careful my freind, this is the tomb of Marka Ragnos himself, and he was not a friend of the real sith, his power might consume you, thus killing you"

steven
08-11-2005, 05:33 PM
"Was Marka Ragons a friend of anybody? And dont worry about me, I dont have a large lust for power that'.They say Marka Ragnos had some sort of septor that could drain force energy and use it as a weapon. Or to bring back one from the dead."

Writer
08-12-2005, 12:55 AM
((Ah, I get it... well there was a choice from KOTOR that I'm thinking of that fits Enigma's appearance... I'll see if I can find it.))

DarthSion101
08-12-2005, 02:33 PM
OOC(( Behold The mIghty Drekker http://www.pcgamer.com/images/k2_pic1.jpg ))

DarthSion101
08-12-2005, 02:43 PM
{Meanwhile in orbit above the planet Korriban, On board The Fist Of Ragnos, Drekker stood gazing out over the surface of the planet from the bridge of his ship}

Admiral Kirill approaches his dark master

"My lord, one of our maintenance patrols that was missing has been found dead sir. We believe there may be an intruder on this ship"

Drekker doesn't even turn to face the admiral, he continues staring out at the planets surface.

"Of course there's an intruder, I allowed him on board. I allowed him to stow away on my shuttle, He seeks The Family El- Zayka, my enemy. He will no doubt attempt to contact them via our ship. I will let him, it is a part of the trap I will spring. Then when I have them all, I will Bring them Before my Lord Sinceros, Dead or alive, but I prefer dead. YOur orders are to allow this servant of El-Zayka access to our communications center. Then allow him to make his way here to this bridge, Then I will deal with him personally."

"Of course master.....forgive my ignorance....it will be done."

"Now leave me admiral, and make preparations."

starmark2k
08-12-2005, 03:29 PM

Exuro ran into the Communications room swinging his lightsaber aggressively before two of the soldiers cold react he slashed them both in two. As another two guards raised their rifles he used the force to push them in to each other, knocking them both unconcious. the remaining 3 managed to begin firing on exuro, the first few shots impacted his armour causing no damage, he then threw his saber impaleing two of them. the last soldier had his insides crushed by the force. Exuro walked over to the comms console and activated the signal to korribans survice.
"This is Darth Exuro the head of the Ki-no'ma family, loyal to the El-Zayka, i know that Azdashir El-Zayka son of Darth Babek, has resently landed on korriban, this message is for him... I have come to take you back to Samaraa, where you must take your place as the leader of our people."

Exuro moved away from the console and then saw one of the soldiers he killed, comms unit Transmitting. He picked it up and held it to his ear.

"The Master wants you too evacuate the comms room to let the intruder through."

"a trap!" Exuro whispured to him self.

steven
08-12-2005, 03:42 PM
"Well lets...." over the horizon i saw what would appear to be over million troops charging towards our poistion. But then i relised it was a "SANDSTROM!! QUICK!! GET IN THE TEMPLE!!"

DarthSion101
08-12-2005, 09:39 PM
{On The Bridge Of The Fist Of Ragnos, Drekker waits patiently for his plans to take place.}

"My Dark Lord, security records show that the intruder has enterred the comm room, he has attempted contact with members of The El-Zayka clan on the planet below."

"Yes, of course, everything is going according to my plan, soon he will find his way here, as it is the only path available. Seal the rest of the ship, immediately, make it impossible for him to go anywhere but here. I can see it at last, it won't be long before the El-Zayka line is obliterated completely, and victory will belong to Lord Sinceros."

Writer
08-13-2005, 12:15 AM
((Can't find a picture... think Bastila with black hair cut much shorter in the back, but left long enough to cover her left eye in the front... pale blue eyes... and does anybody have a suggestion for how I can join?? To my knowledge, none of you are anywhere near where my character is supposed to be at this moment.))

starmark2k
08-13-2005, 05:26 AM
((OCC: well your the head guys apprentice so he could send you to check on Darthsion101 charcters process. thats why you can go to korriban.))

Aristotélēsticus
08-13-2005, 07:02 AM
((OCC: well your the head guys apprentice so he could send you to check on Darthsion101 charcters process. thats why you can go to korriban.))

((OCC: yes that will be great, like when Malak came to the levaiathan in KotOR, or you may wait for us to came to Samaraa and start the revolution))

A sandstorm appeared near the temple, thus Zarlak and Khaos were forced to get into it, Khaos sat on the ground, he never wanted to enter the temple, his hatred for Ragnos and fear of the bad effect of his great force abandoned him from entering it.
"So, what for now?" he asked Zarlak.

steven
08-13-2005, 07:32 AM
"We wait. The sandstorm should be over with in 2 hours. I looked deeper in the tomb" I'm felling somthing strangh in the force, it's coming from deeper inside the temple" i changed my voice to a sarcastic tone"Do you think it's a trap?!

Aristotélēsticus
08-13-2005, 11:13 AM
Khaos stood alert as he also felt a disturbance in the force " i've senced a trap, and i think that our previous enemy wont give up"

starmark2k
08-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Darth Exuro knew it was a trap but he also knew the only way to get off the ship would be to meet his enemy on the bridge. He walked down the corridore to an elevator that could take him to the ships bridge. He stood in the elevator and pressed the button to the bridge. He looked forward as the elevator reached its destination. The door opened and Exuro stepped onto the bridge.

Aristotélēsticus
08-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Khaos received signals from his hologram-communicator, he activated it and a hologram picture of a man appears, he couldn’t identify his personality at first because the holo-pic was disturbed probably by the sand storm, at last the pic was clear and Khaos knew the person in the hologram " its Hades ki-no'ma"

"This is Darth Exuro the head of the Ki-no'ma family, loyal to the El-Zayka, i know that Azdashir El-Zayka son of Darth Babek, has resently landed on korriban, this message is for him... I have come to take you back to Samaraa, where you must take your place as the leader of our people."

A lot of questions stormed in Khaos mind, why he would be a leader? What happened to his father? And what about his brother Atal? He was confused and he couldn’t know what was supposed to do, thus he decided to set down and meditates to search for an answere

steven
08-13-2005, 05:33 PM
While we waited in temple for the sandstorm to end i noticed there was writing in the wall "The septor of ragnos, so it's real. This thing sounds powerfull. So, khoas, any ideas what the man ment 'by take your place as the leader of our people'?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-13-2005, 08:50 PM
"The septor of ragnos, so it's real. This thing sounds powerfull."

"The scepter of Ragnos is real, many people thought that it is the scepter mentioned in the old prophecy...You know that about "the sons of the suns" or in the sith language "Sith'ari" the ancient sith used to call the scepter of the Sith'ari: "Asatul Marefa" which means "the scepter of knowledge", according to the prophecy; this scepter is the source of the ultimate knowledge that the "Sith'ari" will bring with him to lead the sith to prevail other nations…"

Khaos stoped for a while, he gained this information by traveling through many force-sensitive places, by knowing even the lightside of the force in order to have a full understanding of the force " you know…my aim was to bring this scepter to Samaraa, I wanted my father to be proud of me" he let out a sad sigh then said
"But after all, looks like I born to be the last son"
and a moment of silence rule the place as Khaos continued his meditation.

then Zarlak said:

So, khoas, any ideas what the man ment 'by take your place as the leader of our people'?"

"Well...The truth is...Darth Babek is the dark lord of the real sith, his name is Babek El-Zayka, and he is....my father..."
Khaos stood up, looked to Zarlak to see his impression.

steven
08-14-2005, 06:59 AM
"Your his son!? How, i never would of guessed, since you both have the same sirname." I said sarcastically.
"Well he said your now the leader so I'm guessing Babek's dead. So are you going to go to Samaraa?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-14-2005, 10:24 AM
"i dont know" Khaos said sadly.

"i have an older brother and i think that he will take his place, but since Darth Exuro said that i must go back, I believe that my brother is in danger also....but i've sworn an oath that I wont go back to Samaraa until I find the scepter of knowledge, but right now I think I have no choice but to go there"

Writer
08-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Not far from the Fist of Ragnos, a small shuttle came out of hyperspace and made its way toward the ship. Seconds later, the shuttle hailed the ship. A young woman appeared onscreen.

"The Dark Lord Sinceros has sent me to check on your progress," she said quietly. "Allow me to board."

DarthSion101
08-15-2005, 11:39 PM
"My Lord Drekker, Lady Enigma is in system, and she requests permission to board"

"Allow her access to my ship, together we can spring this trap on El-Zayka."

Writer
08-16-2005, 01:20 AM
Enigma's shuttle landed and she went immediately in search of Drekker. When she found him, she nodded slightly. "My Master sends his greetings. I am here to check on your progress."

DarthSion101
08-16-2005, 10:53 AM
"The cowardly El-Zayka, and their lowly servants remain here on the planets surface, in hopes that I will not find them. Our orbit of this planet prevents their escape completely. The outcome is inevitable, they will die either way........On another note, I have allowed one of their foolish servants to board this ship, and make his way here to this bridge. When he arrives, I will make his last moments as painful as possible. Hes walking into a trap." Drekker Laughs coldly.

Aristotélēsticus
08-16-2005, 11:09 AM
"I sense a great disturbance in the force, a gathering of force users is near…Exuro is in a great danger, and I have to help him…still I sense a trap…"

Suddenly, the load sounds outside the temple silenced, "the sandstorm ended"
Khaos said.

Writer
08-16-2005, 12:03 PM
"You are doing better than Lord Sinceros hoped," Enigma purred. "I am eager to see this trap sprung."

starmark2k
08-16-2005, 03:23 PM

"If this is your trap then i can't say i'm impressed." Exuro mocked annoucing his arrival on to the bridge.

Writer
08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
"Are you referring to me?" Enigma asked softly. She shook her head and laughed. The sound was quite the opposite of what is normally expected of the Sith. Enigma's laugh was a rather beautiful sound... one that had drawn many weak and unsuspecting enemies to their doom.

"I am no trap," she went on. "I am here to keep an eye on Drekker... to make sure he doesn't get too out of hand." She laughed again and glanced at Drekker.

DarthSion101
08-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Drekker glances back at Lady Enigma, then speaks venomously towards the Intruder.

"Have you come here seeking death? You fool, I already know that you have contacted The Heir to the El-Zayka throne hiding like a squirming wamp rat on the planet below. I have felt your presence for some time....It was I who allowed you to board my shuttle, and find your way to the Communications console, and eventually here, onto my bridge, you have walked right into my trap."

Turns to The ships admiral, and troopers, and firmly commands " Admiral, take your men and leave us. Prepare to intercept our enemies, on the planet below, for no doubt the will attempt to rescue this imputent fool. "

The admiral and troopers scurry off the bridge, leaving Drekker and Enigma on one side staring down towards Exuro.

"They will however, be to late. Now I GIve you this choice, join us on the path to power, the path to domination. Swear loyalty and allegiance to The DArk Lord Sinceros, and your life will be spared, or perish here above the desolate and tasteless planet."

starmark2k
08-17-2005, 05:07 AM
"You speak like a jedi trying to convert rather than kill, You are the weak one and the first of the two who will die today. Oh and ive' known about your trap for some time, i came here by choise not by your will. Now let us end this like true sith."

Exuro stands stearing at his enemy and slowly draws his lightsaber and ignites it, Still standing he awaits the next move.

DarthSion101
08-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Drekker Glances towards the Lady Enigma, and nods. Turns back facing Exuro. "You fool, now you will die like so many before you, jedi and false sith." Drekker holds his saber in front of him with two hands, and ignites it. "you cannot protect the el-zayka line, you will fall with them."

steven
08-17-2005, 12:37 PM
"I sense a great disturbance in the force, a gathering of force users is near…Exuro is in a great danger, and I have to help him…still I sense a trap…"

Suddenly, the load sounds outside the temple silenced, "the sandstorm ended"
Khaos said.

"Well we have three options. We could go save whats-his-name, stay here or fly past the ship. What do you want to do?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-18-2005, 04:39 AM
"I've to save Exuro, he was always loyal to us…I know that it's going to be hard and insane mission, but they have sat us a trap, and the best way to survive a trap is to enter it"

Khaos got out from the temple and reach for his ship.

steven
08-18-2005, 06:05 AM
I smiled and ran afterhim "You dont think your going alone ,do you? I've been itching to scrap for some time"

Aristotélēsticus
08-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Khaos smiled back at Zarlak, it looks like after a long time of traveling alone, he found his comrade.
"no, no I wont go alone, I need some one to help me entering the fist of ragnos"
then he got into The Black Voyager.

Writer
08-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Enigma took a step back as Exuro ignited his lightsaber and nodded her consent to the fight when Drekker looked her way. As he ignited his lightsaber, her right hand went to the nearest lightsaber on her belt... the teal one, but she did not draw it.

steven
08-19-2005, 10:07 AM
I followed Khaos into the Black Voyager "Are you going to piolt the ship?"

DarthSion101
08-21-2005, 01:21 PM
{Drekker stares down at Exuro with his saber Ignited}

"Your move wretch."

starmark2k
08-21-2005, 02:22 PM
"Fine"

He quickly raises his hand and fire bolts of lightning at Drekker

DarthSion101
08-21-2005, 07:19 PM
{Drekker quickly lifts his saber to deflect the oncoming barrage of lightning}

"Is that the best you can do? You'll have to do better than that. Now its my turn."

Drekker smiles and returns a blast of powerful lightning at Exuro.

Aristotélēsticus
08-21-2005, 09:32 PM
I followed Khaos into the Black Voyager "Are you going to piolt the ship?"

"yes but i need a second pilot, because we're going to face a strong fleet and thus, someone should shoot at them and the other should pilot it"

The Black Voyager went up and Khaos scanned the area to search for the fist of ragnos, "here it is, the fist of ragnos, i've seen this ship in our fleet before i leave...."

suddenly a big fleet of fighters showed up
"ready Zarlak? its show time"

steven
08-22-2005, 07:10 AM
"Break a leg." Zarlak sat at the seat infront of the controlls"and hopefully and break a few ships aswell"

starmark2k
08-22-2005, 09:16 AM
Exuro also raised his saber which absorbed the bolt.

"This could go on for hours, Lets settle this with our sabers"
EXuro then leaps forward and holds his weapon to slash down on dekker

DarthSion101
08-22-2005, 09:39 AM
Drekker raises his saber and deflects Exuro's attack, then charges forward with his own attack, both combatants exchanges a series of lightning fast strikes, as the clashing of their sabers echoes throughout the bridge.

"Your skills are impressive, but they will not be enough to stop me."

starmark2k
08-22-2005, 10:13 AM
"You Underestimate Me!"

Exuro then took a step back and used the forse to activate a dark rage. He then charged forward.

DarthSion101
08-22-2005, 10:53 AM
Drekker stands facing exuro with his saber drawn, and unleashes another deadly display of lightning, which was absorbed by Exuro's rage.

"Impressive, perhaps I underestimated you. But you will not escape me."

Drekker charges forward towards his enemy, and another display of masterful swordsman ship erupts between the two Sith Lords.

Aristotélēsticus
08-22-2005, 11:41 AM

"Activate the shields" The Black Voyager passed between the sith fleet, quickly dropped air mines, and left the fighters burns in a big cloud of fire.

Then dozens of sith fighters appeared, and started to fire at the Black Voyager, although the shield was strong, it didn't seem to hold that much of fires charging at it

"the shield wont last that long, I'll move forward using the highest speed, and I want you to keep shooting at those fighters….we need to get into the fist of ragnos"

DarthSion101
08-22-2005, 11:57 AM
{A small pause in the combat between the two Sith, as the both pace back and forth facing one another. Drekker gazes out and sees explosions, and combat happening outside his ship, as his fighters engaged what looked to be a small shuttlecraft.}

"Ah, and there are your friends.......coming to save you Exuro, hahah. How touching. Hahaha. And they like you will be completely mine."

Drekker pulls a small comlink from his belt...."Admiral , activate the tractor beam, bring that shuttle in, and prepare a boarding party."

Drekker fastens the small comlink to his belt and presses his attack on exuro again, as The Lady enigma looks on.

Writer
08-22-2005, 09:52 PM
"Good, Drekker," Enigma cooed. "Very good."

With a glare in Exuro's direction, she began attacking his mind through the Force, trying to bring down his concentration level and allow Drekker to strike him down.

steven
08-23-2005, 06:56 AM
"They've caught us in the tractor beam." i changed my tone to a sarcastic one and said "DO you think they were expecting us?"

Aristotélēsticus
08-23-2005, 07:21 AM
"They've caught us in the tractor beam." i changed my tone to a sarcastic one and said "DO you think they were expecting us?"

Khaos noded his head, while closing his eyes "yes i think so....there is a dangerous road in front of us, you can escape if you like, its not your fight"

steven
08-23-2005, 09:22 AM
"Escape from a fight? Please, I live for this sort of thing. But before we are put under arrest, whats this war all about? My old master didnt really want me knowing."

Writer
08-23-2005, 11:44 AM
((Found a picture of Enigma... http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/aeon_flux/charlize_theron/flux18.jpg ))

"Excuse me," Enigma said suddenly. "I must greet our new visitors."

She turned on her heel and made for the door.

Aristotélēsticus
08-23-2005, 01:34 PM
((@ wildjedi: great pic, i always love charlize theron))

"Escape from a fight? Please, I live for this sort of thing. But before we are put under arrest, whats this war all about? My old master didnt really want me knowing."

"well, the truth is me either dont know anything about it....i left my people a long time ago and they were just fine, but know what's happenend, i just dont know...."

soon the gate oppened to recieve the incoming Black Voyager, and in a minute it was inside of the fist of ragnos

"now we get into the ship, we need to pass through the guards in order to save Exuro...and by the way, do you have a lightsaber?"

Writer
08-23-2005, 04:46 PM
((Are you planning on watching Aeon Flux when it comes out, then?))

Enigma entered the docking bay just as the Black Voyager came to a halt. When she saw it, she stood behind the guards and waited. She knew the guards would be eliminated quickly and it didn't worry her. But when they were gone, she would be ready. Both lightsabers were in her hands, ready, but not ignited.

"Come out, come out," Enigma sang softly to herself. "I'll give you a surprise."

She waited...

DarthSion101
08-23-2005, 06:50 PM
{Meanwhile back on the bridge, Drekker and Exuro continued their display of swordsmanship, with a neverending string of lightning quick strikes.}

"You have lost, Enigma goes to deal with the remnants of El-Zayka, there is no hope for victory here for you."

starmark2k
08-24-2005, 04:41 AM
"perhaps my friend... You are right."

Exuro then kicked Drekker in his mid-section then turned and ran for the elevator.

steven
08-24-2005, 05:36 AM
Steven "WHy dont you come inside? Im comfy in here."

DarthSion101
08-24-2005, 08:51 AM
{stunned and shocked...watches as exuro sprints away, and makes his way from the bridge} "TROOPS!!!!!!!! GET HIM!!!!!!! STOP HIM........HE MUST NOT ESCAPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" {Ignites saber and runs after him}

Aristotélēsticus
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
((Are you planning on watching Aeon Flux when it comes out, then?))

((maybe, i dont know, is it supposed to be good??))

a moment of silence fell down as the guards stands around the Black Voyager.

Khaos pushed some bottons in the main control keyboard, then he shecked his tow curved-hilt lightsabers.
"now, lets get out...first we wont fight...lets just know the identity of our enemy, then we'll let them taste our wrath..."

DarthSion101
08-24-2005, 01:29 PM
{Drekker as he runs from the elevator into his comlink}

"Admiral, seal all exits, I want patrols doubled....find him.....hunt him wherever he goes....he will not escape me again."

Writer
08-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Steven "WHy dont you come inside? Im comfy in here."

((Steven, are you talking to Enigma? If so, you'll want to reconsider... you're inside the Black Voyager and are all sealed in. Enigma's outside of that, waiting behind the guards who've gathered to shoot you. You wouldn't be able to hear what she said. She was more talking to herself than to you anyway. You won't see her until the guards are dead.))

Enigma waited...

((And I have no idea if Aeon Flux is supposed to be good or not... I've seen a preview and it looks kind of interesting... not sure yet.))

Aristotélēsticus
08-24-2005, 04:34 PM
((Steven, are you talking to Enigma? If so, you'll want to reconsider... you're inside the Black Voyager and are all sealed in. Enigma's outside of that, waiting behind the guards who've gathered to shoot you. You wouldn't be able to hear what she said. She was more talking to herself than to you anyway. You won't see her until the guards are dead.))

((good point))

Khaos got out of the Black Voyager with Zarlak, he stood before the guards.

"we're out as you see....we wont fight, but we need some answeres, why are you tracking us? "

he said in with a high tone.

Writer
08-24-2005, 04:49 PM
"Not quite checkmate," Enigma whispered to herself. "More like check."

She listened for the answer the guards would give.

"We follow orders," one of the guards answered. "We do not give them and we do not question them." He glanced behind to the other guards. "Keep your guns on them. Ready to shoot!"

Enigma grinned at the answer and continued to wait. Sooner or later, one side would start a fight. The guards would die and Enigma would be ready.

Aristotélēsticus
08-24-2005, 05:25 PM
"ok then...let us do this now"

Khaos pushed a botton on his comlink, and then he got down " get down Zarlak..."
and soon the Black Voyager unleashed several and rapid shoots at the guards in every direction...it took only a few seconds to eleminate them all.

Khaos rose as he painted a slight smile on his face, he senced a survivor
"show your self...whatever you where hiding.."

Writer
08-24-2005, 08:22 PM
At the barrage of weapon fire from the Black Voyager, Enigma immediately dropped to the ground. When Khaos challenged her to show herself, she sprang lightly to her feet and fell into a crouch, teal lightsaber in her right hand and red in her left. She stood slowly and held up the teal saber.

"Teal," she said. "A non-standard color to prove that I am not your average Sith." Then, she raised the red saber. "Red. The standard color of the Sith to prove that I am no puny Jedi." She twirled both sabers. "I am Darth Enigma."

She laughed softly. "This is a time for introductions. May I ask... who are you?"

DarthSion101
08-24-2005, 11:04 PM
{Drekker steps calmly through the door to the hangar bay, and observes the carnage. he smiles to himself, and turns to hear Lady enigma's voice, and steps forward into the Bay to answer her her question}

"His Name is Azdashir El-Zayka, the long lost son of Babek. Tell me boy have you come here to die? Or is it vengeance you seek this day? Either way it matters not, you like every other member of your filthy little bloodline will be erased from this galaxy, and Lord Sinceros will reign supreme. Long have I hunted you, the last living descendant of your kind, you will not escape us."

{turns toward Zarlak} "And who are you, another El-Zayka puppet eager to die?"

Writer
08-25-2005, 12:23 AM
"Let us spare words, Drekker," Enigma said sharply. "See to it that El-Zayka does not leave this hangar alive... I'll see to the same for this El-Zayka pawn."

She twirled her sabers again and dropped into a defensive stance in front of Zarlak. Proving again her love for the game of Chess, she said, "Check. Your move."

Aristotélēsticus
08-25-2005, 08:26 AM
"You talk too much for a shattered body" Khaos said to Drekker.

He gazed at Enigma, he saw her before but he did not know where "so Senceros is the one behind all this…as you are here tracking me, then I supposed that my family is dead now, and my father's apprentice Lord Raad also…and that makes me the last heir of El-Zayka…"

He nodded his head and speaks to himself as he grasp his rosary once given to him by his father "I wont let you down father…"

Then he activated his two curved-hilt lightsabers and charged at Drekker…

DarthSion101
08-25-2005, 10:01 AM
{Smiles coldly at the charging Khaos} "You won't be the one to bring me down. Your fate is sealed." {Ignites Lightsaber}

starmark2k
08-25-2005, 10:14 AM
Exuro has managed to get into the Fist of ragnoses enviromental ducts, as he moved through them he could hear the sound of patrols searching for him. He decided the best cource of action was to shut down the ships tractor beams so he could escape.

Exuro found the main generator which was currently unprotected due to a redeployment of all the troops. Exuro placed charges all around it and the ran to the hanger through the ducts.

He looked down and saw khaos begin to run towards enigma and dekker. He used his sabre to make a hole in the ducts and then jumped down infront of drekker and Enigma, with his sabre ignited.

"I hope you didn't miss me"

DarthSion101
08-25-2005, 11:27 AM
{to Exuro} "On the contrary.....your right on time."

{Readies stance for attack from Khaos and exuro.....saber raised.}

Writer
08-25-2005, 11:58 AM
"Concentrate on El-Zayka," Enigma snapped at Drekker. "I can handle the other two."

Aristotélēsticus
08-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Khaos attacked Drekker furiously but the last one seems to be very skilled with the lightsaber as he blocked everyhit with his solo saber, the duel stopped as Khaos sabers involved in an X position with Drekker's.
"A half-sith…Senceros accepted the help of strangers to kill his own people…well, this is a treason he will pay for…"

Suddenly a man jumped from above and stood in front of Drekker and Enigma as he ignited his lightsaber, it was Exuro.
"Welcome back Hades."

Aristotélēsticus
08-25-2005, 12:44 PM
"Concentrate on El-Zayka," Enigma snapped at Drekker. "I can handle the other two."

He knew that it was only a matter of time for him to notice her, she was Jessa, Senceros's daughter, and he was a friend of her before he left Samaraa, he knew her from her words …

"You were always overconfident Jessa…"

He said as he gazed at her, she looks deferent she grew up, became more a woman.... then he turned his face to Drekker, "no more playing…YOU WILL DIE"

DarthSion101
08-25-2005, 02:03 PM
{Drekker sneers his scared and corrupted face at Khaos, his Red eyes burning with darkness} "Spare me your boring threats, I have heard them all before, from countless victims, accross countless worlds. NO El-Zayka, YOU WILL DIE."

Drekker leaps forward and attacks Khaos with his Saber, both combatants strike, and deflect blow after blow, in a fast paced display of Saber Mastery.

steven
08-25-2005, 04:19 PM
She twirled her sabers again and dropped into a defensive stance in front of Zarlak. Proving again her love for the game of Chess, she said, "Check. Your move."

"Chess is boring. I perfer pazzaka" Zarlak said and used force push. She was sent flying and hit the metal wall

Writer
08-25-2005, 04:25 PM
((Careful with the char controlling, Steven.))

Enigma was driven backward by Zarlak's push, but managed to retain a level of control. Her feet hit the wall and she rebounded off of it, landing again directly in front of Zarlak.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that to catch me off guard," she said. Her sabers became a flurry of movement. She attacked, bringing one saber down toward his head and the other up toward his crotch.

steven
08-25-2005, 04:31 PM
((Sorry))

Zarlak defended the attacks but didnt counter-attack "Well we're fighting, do you mind telling us why we're at war? I've been wondering for quite a while"

Writer
08-25-2005, 08:44 PM
"If you must ask the question, you deserve to die," Enigma scoffed. "Open your eyes! The way of the Sith is Treachery. One rises, but another kills him to take his place." She paused thoughtfully. "We serve two different masters. Our masters oppose each other. So it is we must follow their lead. I follow Sinceros. You follow El-Zayka. We fight because we must."

She attacked again.

DarthSion101
08-25-2005, 09:31 PM
{Drekker and Khaos continue their battle accross the hangar bay, each striking blow after blow, and deflecting strike after strike, their sabers colliding again and again. Finally their sabers lock, drekkers between bothe of Khaos's which form an X.}

"Your skills are impressive, but you will not be the one to bring me down."

{They bothe tempoarily break away, and stare down one another.....}

Aristotélēsticus
08-25-2005, 09:50 PM
"you are just wrong…for all these years, El-Zayka masters studied the two sides of the force to embrace its mysteries from all views…that's why we've been stronger than the Dark Jedi and thier Jedi masters, that’s why we succeeded in manipulating them and lead them to their own destruction while they were thinking that they are destroying their enemy, that’s why DARTH TRANKA was the strongest of all…that’s why my powers as a mere apprentice are equaling yours as a master…while you depend on one side, I have the knowledge of the two…"

he smiles as he force-grasped a metal box on his right and through it into Drekker's direction…

DarthSion101
08-25-2005, 11:34 PM
{Drekker dodges the object by rolling in a somersault, and quickly springing back to his feet} "There is only the DarkSide, everything else is irrelevant. The Darkness flows through me, it is who I am. It makes me stronger than you could possibly imagine. It is what I am. I have only begun to toy with you apprentice, your powers are impressive, its a shame that you are a member of the soon to be extinct el-Zayka line, for a powerful Sith Lord, you could have become. Your feeble skills are no match for the power of a Dark Lord. Know this Khaos, as you die, and look up at me you killer, know that you were bested by a man who was once a human, like so many before you, your underestimation of me and my abilities will earn you the same fate as your brother, and father. Darth Tranka like the rest of your family, was a disgrace to the Sith Order, the kept us subdued under teachings meant to weaken us. Lord Sinceros, realized this and started The Sith down the path of true power, so that we may take our rightful place as rulers of this galaxy. Soon the republic will be a distant memory, and the jedi order destroyed, but you will not be alive to see it."

{Releases a barrage of Lightning towards Khaos.} "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Killwithhonor
08-26-2005, 01:29 AM
Name:Darth Com
Aka:Darth Com
Species:Sith
Affiliation: Has been of Real sith
Alliance :El-Zayka
Ship: Speeding Bullet
Appearance:Blueish grayish hair, Heavy Black Sith Suit, 6' 4"
Weapons: Heavy Ion Blaster, 2 blasters equipped and holstered, 3 stun grendades on one side, and 3 gas grenades on the other side of his hip
Picture: (it will help us imagine the characters and make the story looks like a real game) http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/killwithhonor/render279.jpg
Bio: Rised up through the ranks as a Highly Trained and deadly shooter,
On an uncharted planet he robbed a merchant of his aicraft and took him a droid and a pilot under his command and was trained in the Real Sith Base, Always looking for a fight to win and kill his oppenent

"My ship "Speeding Bullet" came into the hanger as this battle was emerging, I went to the armory with my droid knowing that there was a battle he couldnt wiggle out of, equipping his droid with all he could he strapped 6 grenades to each side, holstering 2 blasters and taking out his heavy blaster, the ship landed and he opened up the doors, stepped out and ran to El-Zayka, i backed him up and warded off Egnima with a warning shot

Writer
08-26-2005, 02:09 AM
((Enigma's fighting Zarlak, not El-Zayka... but I suppose you could have still shot at her...))

As she continued to press her attack on Zarlak, Enigma sensed the oncoming shots and flipped up and away over Zarlak's head, landing behind him and forcing him to deal with the shots the newcomer had fired.

Aristotélēsticus
08-26-2005, 08:26 AM
((Darth Tranka is the sith lord behind the events in KotOR period, so he is the true architect of the real sith order thus he was not weak at all, Khaos's father called Darth Babek))

Drekker Released a barrage of Lightning towards Khaos, but the last one absorbed it successfully,

"If one is to understand the great mystery of the force, then he must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi and the Dark Jedi…you have to know the force as whole not just one of its many sides…"

Khaso through his lightsaber towards Drekker then grasped another object and direct it into Drekker's position, and then he ran towards the Black Voyager.

"Get into the ship, the party is over…"

starmark2k
08-26-2005, 09:22 AM
Exuro had already ran into the black voyager and started the engines while the others fought, He set off the detanators destroying the tractor beam to make sure they could ecape, now he waited for El-Zayka.

steven
08-26-2005, 11:13 AM
My ship "Speeding Bullet" came into the hanger as this battle was emerging, I went to the armory with my droid knowing that there was a battle he couldnt wiggle out of, equipping his droid with all he could he strapped 6 grenades to each side, holstering 2 blasters and taking out his heavy blaster, the ship landed and he opened up the doors, stepped out and ran to Zarlak, i backed him up and warded off Egnima with a warning shot

"Hey you, get lost. We're fighting here. She can kill you in five seconds. So can I so if you wanna keep your life, get lost."
I easily dogded the shot and jumped close to the Black Voyager

Killwithhonor
08-26-2005, 12:12 PM
"Looks like I have no use being here"
*Goes back into the ship with his droid*

Writer
08-26-2005, 02:10 PM
"Drekker!" Enigma snapped. "We can't let El-Zayka get away. Hurry!"

She made a wild lunge for the Black Voyager, but the ramp closed just before she got to it. With a wild yell, she thrust her lightsabers up into the closed ramp...

DarthSion101
08-27-2005, 02:04 AM
{Drekker stands up after avoiding the objects from Khaos...Into his comlink} "Admiral seal hangar bay doors."

Writer
08-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Enigma took a step back from the Black Voyager and looked at Drekker. There was an amused smile on her face.

"Well I suppose there might be more than one way to hold them here," she said. "I think you chose the smarter one."

She stepped away from the ship and went to stand beside Drekker. As she did so, she thought of El-Zayka's use of her real name.

"I haven't been called Jessa in years," she whispered. "It's sort of odd now to hear it..."

DarthSion101
08-27-2005, 12:18 PM
{Drekker turns towards Enigma}
"Your thoughts are disturbed....I can feel it. Do not allow this treacherous El-Zayka whelp cloud your intentions. He will die."

{Into The comlink} "Admiral get a battalion of troops in here to surround this vessel, and set a course to Samaraa.....we will bring Lord Sinceros his gift."

Aristotélēsticus
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
"you think your self smart, shattered flesh...well behold this"

The Black Voyager shoot at the hangar bay doors, but it was so solid, thus Khaos shoots the ships waiting on the hangar bay, they caused a big explosion and harmed the door.

"and now the last episode"

Khaos lunched two missles at the doors caused them to blow and quickly got out of the fist of ragnos leaving its hangar in a missy situation because of the whole in its doors that sent the troops to the outer space.

DarthSion101
08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
{Drekker leaps for the exit, and grabs hold of a column next to the door, as every loose item in the Hangar got sucked into the vacuum of space. Drekker holds the column with all of his power. He watched as enigma grabbed hold of something to hold herself to. The Black Voyager sped off into space. After 30 seconds the emergency Magnetic field activated itself putting an end to the vacuum in the hangar bay. Drekker picks himself up off the floor, and angrily glares out the magnetic field into space. He speaks to several troops who have just run into the Hangar.]

"Hunt him wherever he goes, find him, kill him. He will not escape me again. I will cast his broken body at Lord sinceros's feet. Wretched Fool!"

Aristotélēsticus
08-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Location: somewhere in the space, in The victorious Black Voyager.

Khaos, sopke to Exuro as he was flying the Black Voyager
"whats going on Exuro? whats happened to my family? and what about Lord Raad?"

starmark2k
08-28-2005, 05:31 AM
"I'll eplain later... when we are on my ship. it's hidden behind the far planet in the system." Exuro went to the navigation computer and typed in the co-ordinates.

DarthSion101
08-28-2005, 10:18 PM
{The Bridge door opens, and Drekker storms in, pure hatred in his eye. A young officer approaches the Sith Lord.} "My lord Drekker.....w-we lost their signal, forgive m......."

{Before the Officer can finish his status report and apology, Drekker executes him by sending bolts of lightning coursing through the young soldier. His corpse falls lifelessly to the floor. The entire bridge goes silent, each soldier staring intently at their command consoles, none wanting to incur Drekker's wrath.}

"Admiral?!" Drekker Hissed angrily. "Yes my lord?" {Drekker whirls around to face the humbled fleet commander.} "Set a course for Samaraa."

"As you wish m'lord."

{Drekker speaks up to the whole bridge crew.} "Now listen up all of you dregs. The Last of our El-Zayka enemies has escaped us, and made a fool of us and the master we serve. The Lord Sinceros does not tolerate failure! And neither Will I! Hunt that ship where ever it goes, find them.....they will not escape me again."

{Drekker turns to leave and stops next to the corpse of the soldier he murdered.} "And get this stunted slime off my bridge, and cast his wretched corpse into space." {Drekker turns again and storms out of the command deck, and to his chamber, as troops scurry to dispose of the body.}

Writer
08-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Enigma stood in stunned silence in the docking bay when Drekker stormed out. Finally, she shifted and stared at where the repair crews were already working to replace the destroyed doors. She glanced down at her hands and swore softly.

"I lost my red saber," she muttered. With that, she left the docking bay and went to the bridge. The crew stiffened at the arrival of another Sith, though Drekker had already left. She saw that two men were working to pick up the corpse of their comrade and wrinkled her nose.

"Was this Drekker's doing?" she asked quietly. There was no response and she lifted the Admiral off his feet in a Force choke. Then, she shouted, "Was this Drekker's doing!?" The looks on her faces told her what she wanted to know and she dropped the Admiral. He landed roughly on his knees and Enigma left the bridge. She found her way to Drekker's quarters.

"The crew lost them, didn't they?" she said, forcing the door open and entering to face Drekker.

DarthSion101
08-28-2005, 10:41 PM
{Drekker is on his knees his back to the door as enigma enters, he rises and to face her} "They are wretched fools, not worthy of life. All they had to do was track the ship, and they couldn't even deal with that, They will all be summarily executed by Lord Sinceros when we return to Samaraa."

{Drops back into meditaion} "I am reaching out accross the galaxy, through the darkness, to seek them out. They will not be hidden from me for long. It does not matter how many fools flock to his cause, or how many wretched whelps shield him, I will find them, and I will kill them."

Writer
08-28-2005, 10:47 PM
"Good," Enigma cooed. "I like the anger I feel coming from you. You will find them, Drekker." She spun back toward the door. "El-Zayka will fall."

But for now, she had her own thoughts to deal with... and she would do so in the privacy of whatever room this ship had to offer her.

DarthSion101
08-29-2005, 03:08 PM
{The fist Of Ragnos exits Hyperspace above the dark world of Samaraa. Drekker makes his way onto the bridge, he soldiers there go silent and stand at perfect attention, remembering all to well what happened the last time he entered their presence. The admiral approaches the sith Lord.} "L-lord drekker we have arrived at Samaraa, what are your orders."

"Inform Lord Sinceros of my arrival, and prepare my shuttle for departure to the Imperial Palace." Drekker snapped coldly.

Aristotélēsticus
08-29-2005, 06:48 PM

The Black Voyager entered the bridge of The Trident, soon a lot of soldiers gathered around it, as Khaos ,Exuro and Zarlak got out of it, all of them seemed happy to see Azdashir El-Zayka alive, he was their last hope, and he sensed that he have a lot of responsibilities ahead of him, thus he said to them.

"Thank, you heroes…you've proven your loyalty to El-Zayka, and to the core of the real sith teachings…without you I'd be a dead body right now…"

at these words all soldiers start to hail El-Zayka, and promise to kill those who betrayed them….Khaos now know that he can depend on these men…

steven
08-30-2005, 05:38 AM
"This is going to be interesting." Said Zarlak. He didnt really like this situation. He didnt want to be infront of dozens apon dozens of troopers. "Well Khaos, arn't you going to ask what happened to your father or brother"

Writer
08-30-2005, 07:46 PM
"Lord Sinceros will not be pleased that we return to him empty handed," Enigma muttered. "Fortunately, it is not our fault El-Zayka got away."

DarthSion101
08-30-2005, 07:50 PM
((what are we going to do with The dark Lord Sinceros, and some of the other non used PC's?))

{Meanwhile on the planet Samaraa Drekker makes his way through the Imperial Palace to report his findings to The Dark Lord Sinceros, He calmly and confidently strides into the Emperor Sinceros's audience chamber, and takes a knee in front of THE DARK LORD, to report on his mission.}

"My Lord Sinceros, I have returned from Korriban. All is as we have planned, and expected. This unrevealed threat is indeed the last surviving member of the El-Zayka line challenges us, he and his few pithy little followers think themselves to be a challenge. I personally held to of them at my mercy, including the Son of Babek, Azdashir, who calls himself Darth Khaos. Lady Enigma Will confirm all I have said. I ask for your approval to continue my campaign, and wipe this wretched worm from the face of the galaxy, so that the sith of old are no more, and are replaced by a new race of Sith warriors, warriors who know that the Sith were but a primitive species, before our ancestors, followers of the Darkness came and subjugated them. Allow me to end their lives." {Drekker rises and stares at his master and waits for his response.}

Writer
08-30-2005, 07:53 PM
((Well, I'll take Sinceros as a second character. Other than that... who knows?))

"You know how I feel about the El-Zayka bloodline," Sinceros snapped. "Did you think you needed to return to ask what you ought to do? Go. Kill. Do not come back until they are dead."

He turned away from Drekker for a moment. Then he said, "Where is Darth Enigma? I trust she found you."

DarthSion101
08-30-2005, 08:13 PM
"Your daughter remains on board my ship, which is currently resupplying and preparing for assault on El-Zayka......shall I summon her for you my master.?"

Writer
08-31-2005, 03:29 PM
"Yes, send her to me," Sinceros answered. "She will return to join you when I have spoken with her."

Aristotélēsticus
09-01-2005, 02:06 PM
((you've violated a game rule which tells that every user should have only one character, but since there is no way...so good work))

Khaos look to the space, he was thinking about his past, and how the things had gone too mad, suddenly he felt someone behind him, it was Exuro.

"its the time Exuro, i need answers...whats happend when i'm gone?"

steven
09-01-2005, 03:39 PM
"Well Im going to look around. I hate long talks." I said and I walked around till I found an empty hallway. I pulled out a comlink and spoke into it "Its began. The king has been placed on the board. The game will now begin"
"Kasssk orrt keeesccc" came the replie. The voice sounded like the person was dying of dehydration.
"It dosnt matter. What are my orders?"
"Gassssc Occcctord"
"Okay. I just need to do a few things before my return." I shut off my comlink and put it in my pocket.

starmark2k
09-03-2005, 12:22 PM
"Your brother and father have been killed by darth Sinceros. he took control of the empire then went about killing all those who were still loyal to your family. My father was one of those who fell in your fathers name. This ship and crew is all that is left of those loyal to you. your mother requested that i find you and bring you back so you can overthrow the sinceroes and take your riteful place as the leader of the sith. We are at your command, my lord and old friend"

Exuro kneels infront of Khaos

Aristotélēsticus
09-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Khaos was shocked to hear about his family, still he was happy to hear that his mother is alive.

"Arise my friend" Khaos said to Exuro as he helped him stand.

"We will have our revenge soon….but what about Darth Raad, my father's apprentice?"

starmark2k
09-03-2005, 02:04 PM
"He was framed for your fathers murder, and exiled from samuraa, he was also sent to find you."

Aristotélēsticus
09-03-2005, 07:49 PM
"its good that he is alive, we should contact him to start our war"

Writer
09-03-2005, 08:01 PM
((Kofredonn, over the years, I've gotten pretty good at controlling multiple characters... hope you don't mind if I keep it up.))

Enigma moved swiftly into the throne room of Sinceros and knelt before him.

"Rise, daughter," he said. She obeyed and he continued. "Drekker told me of the escape of El-Zayka. I trust it will not happen again."

"Azdashir El-Zayka will not survive," Enigma promised. Her father nodded his approval, but sensed that she was troubled.

"What is it?" he asked.

"When I spoke..." she began. "I... I... El-Zayka recognized my voice... called me by my childhood name... called me Jessa and said I was always overconfident."

"Do not let his words get to you," Sinceros snapped. "You are Enigma, Dark Lady of the Sith! Do not let that rat tell you otherwise."

"Yes, My Lord," Enigma answered quickly.

"Go," he said then. "Rejoin Drekker. You will be with him when El-Zayka is brought to his knees."

"It will be as you say." Engima bowed and retreated.

DarthSion101
09-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Drekker stood on the bridge Of his Command Ship, staring intently into space, as if searching for some answer as to the whereabouts of his foe. "I will find you El-Zayka" he muttered coldly.

Writer
09-03-2005, 09:43 PM
"Of course you will," Enigma said soothingly as she came onto the bridge. "Come. We are ready for departure. Let us find him."

starmark2k
09-04-2005, 03:30 AM
"If we are to contact him we should leave korriban this will be the first place that the minions of sinceroses will look."

Aristotélēsticus
09-04-2005, 10:39 AM
((wildjedi: for now you can still control Sinceros, unless someone new wants to play as him, thus Sinceros is still a playable character))

" i agree, let's leave this place...i suggest that we go to the outer-rim"

steven
09-04-2005, 11:30 AM
"I suggest we go near the reckage of the star forge. If we send a team to form an allaince with the inhabbintance of the planet we can use that sheild-thingy gismo of theres to protect us again whats-his-name's ships. If we make a good enough allaince with them, they could help us against him"

Aristotélēsticus
09-04-2005, 11:41 AM
"good thinking Zarlak, so be it"

starmark2k
09-04-2005, 01:46 PM
"Helm, get this ship moving zarlak has the co-ordinates."

steven
09-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Steven didnt like to shout out the co-ordinates so he put them in himself and soon enough the ship entered hyperspace. "Before we entered hyperspace i checked the raidar and theres nothing that could follow us so we'll be allright. I can their native toung so i'd like to go down there."

Lord-Z
09-07-2005, 07:54 PM
((its a very great story, Korfredonn you have a greate imagenation man....))

Name: Sapur Jem-Kiad
Aka: Darth Raad
Species: sith
Affiliation: the real sith
Alliance : El-Zayka
Ship: the avenger (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/Ship.jpg)
Appearance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/DarthRaad.jpg
Weapons: red lightsaber
Bio: once the apprentice of Darth Babek, Darth Raad was exiled after his master was manipulated by Sinceros, Raad choosen Mostafar system as an exile, after some time he learned about his master's death, he was sad because he was loyal to him still...he got a message from Quen Norrah wanted from him to find her lost son and train him to revenge his father, soon he sent his men all around the galaxy to find him...

Lord-Z
09-07-2005, 07:59 PM

Darth Raad was meditating in his chamber, when a soldier stood behind him

"What's thy news soldier?" Raad said

"We got a great news may lord…Lord Exuro contact us, he had succeeded in his mission, they are in the wreckages of the star forge"

Raad stood up, "at last we've found him…soldier prepare my ship we have a new king"

Aristotélēsticus
09-07-2005, 08:03 PM
(( thanks my friend and welcom to our game))

Aristotélēsticus
09-08-2005, 12:08 PM
(((hey guys where are you????????)))

steven
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
(I'm waiting for you to post somthing)

"It's going to be a long ride. And when we do get there I suggest I take over the captains job untill its safe to go near the star forges remains. I know how to stop us crashing this ship into the planets surface."

Aristotélēsticus
09-09-2005, 12:19 PM

while the three were discussing thier tactics, a soldier came and said:

"we've contact Lord Raad my lord and he is in his way to meet us"

"good job soldier...now dismissed"

"there is another thing my lord" the soldier said "we've also detected an enemy ship nearby, ist the fist of ragnos..."

Khaos put his hand on his chin, obviously trying to think, then he gazed at Zarlak:
"what do you think, shall we avoid meeting with Drekker?"

steven
09-09-2005, 12:30 PM
"He wouldnt be able to follow us. But he'll find us somehow. But by then we'll be able to use the sheild to our advantage. But you'll have to give me a day to get the natives on our side." Zarlak turned around. "Hey you! Go and prepare my shuttel. Make sure that everything will ready for my crashing landing!!"

Writer
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
((I'm sort of stuck waiting for Drekker... :) ))

starmark2k
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
"Zarlak Wait! I'm coming with You" Exuro said as he began walking by Zarlaks side.

DarthSion101
09-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Drekker, stood on the bridge of his vessel, gazing out at the wreckage of the star forge. "I can fell them, they are near, find them, tear this galaxy apart, I want their blood."! He storms off of the bridge

steven
09-09-2005, 06:01 PM
"Zarlak Wait! I'm coming with You" Exuro said as he began walking by Zarlaks side.

"Okay. I could use your help. They tend to use rancors for anyone they dont know and they might not reconise me straight away. If they are the same rancors as last time they should be fully grown." He said as he entered the hanger

DarthSion101
09-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Admiral, prepare my shuttle, I am going to land on that planet. Drekker says into his comlink. He exits his chamber, and heads for the hangar, and his awaiting shuttle.

steven
09-11-2005, 05:32 AM
Zarlak and Exuro entered the shuttel and left sith flagship and headed to the unknown planet. The shuttel began to shake "we're entering the disruptor field!" An explosion could be heard inside the shuttel "We're entering the planets atnosphere. Prepare your self for a rough landing!" The shuttel hit the ground but still continued to slide foward, leaving a wave along the grass plane. "Exuro? You okay?"

starmark2k
09-11-2005, 05:37 AM
"It'll take more than that to harm me., now what?"

steven
09-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Strang battle cry could be heard from outside the shuttel "Ahh. Right on time"
Zarlak steped outside and to see strang aliens. The leader steped foward and talked in a langague Exuro didnt understand.
"What are you doing here!?"
"We need your help"
"Last time we helped you and your friends you sent the galaxy into darkness!!"
"Yes but we fixed that. We just need the active teh distruptor feild to defend our ship."
"I'll speak of this matter with the rest of the elder council"

Aristotélēsticus
09-11-2005, 10:45 AM

((Khaos stayed in the ship))

the radar catch somthing, and it turn to be the fist of ragnos...

Khaos activated his comlink to contact with Zarlak:
"beware Zarlak! our old friend has returned...Drekker is coming to you..."

starmark2k
09-11-2005, 11:04 AM
"Zarlak go with them, i have a score to settle with our friend Drekker."

Exuro then turned and began running towards where he could feel Drekkers presance.

DarthSion101
09-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Drekker's shuttle settled down on the planet, right on the outskirts of the temple. He exited the ramp, and made his way towards the temple. "This place is strong with the Darkside...I can feel its power." He muttered as he walked.

Writer
09-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Enigma took a second shuttle and landed on the planet. She wasn't happy that Drekker had simply run off without telling her where he was going... wasn't she supposed to keep an eye on him? Isn't that why her father had sent her?

"That's not Drekker's shuttle," Enigma muttered, taking sight of Khaos's ship. She flew low over it and landed not far away. "It's not in terrible shape... bet somebody's on it."

She got out of her shuttle and gripped her lightsaber, grumbling somewhat about the loss of her other one, and made her way toward where she had seen the ship.

DarthSion101
09-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Drekker stood outside the Temple, pacing back and forth, his saber ignited, he knew something was coming, he waited patiently.

steven
09-12-2005, 12:16 PM
After having a discusion with the native species he was able to convice them to join Zarlak cause.
"Lord Zarlak. We have 35 men in this enclave but alltogther we are able to gain two million.Possibilty more. Most of this planet population is on our side" Leader of the enclave said in there langague
"2 million! Cool. But how did he get so many?"Asked steven
"Because of revan really. They all want to follow him. But he's no where to be found. So since you came here with him they wish to follow you."said the leader
"Yeah, about that. Do you thing he could be able try not to blab that out?"
"If that is what you wish."
"Do you still have the sonic blasters I left in this enclave?"
"Yes we do."
"Get 20 of your men to get them and then order them to meet me outside the temple in 20 minutes. I have I to meet with an old friend" Zarlak left the enclave and went to the temple "DREKKER! LEAVE THIS PLANET NOW!! IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!"

DarthSion101
09-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Drekker arrogantly stared at the approaching zarlak. "HAHAHAHA, I don't think so....NO! You are mine to toy with." Ignites his saber, "Come if you dare.

Writer
09-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Enigma approached the ship cautiously and found that the ramp was open. Against her better judgement, she went up the ramp, lightsaber in hand.

steven
09-12-2005, 03:10 PM
"I'm guessing your chess mate is here aswell. In ten ours we will have hundreds of rakatans here. This planet is ours! Your not welcome here!!" Zarlak ignited his sabers and got in a defence poistion "Let's dance!"

starmark2k
09-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Exuro sat in the pilots chair with his eyes closed as he felt an intruda inter his shuttle.

"jessa it has been a long time, or is it lady Enigma now... Why have you come here?"

he stood up and turned so he was now facing Lady enigma.

Writer
09-12-2005, 04:06 PM
"It is Lady Enigma," she answered. "It has been a very long time, Azdashir... Lord Khaos."

Though her saber was in hand, she did not move to ignite it.

DarthSion101
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Drekker stares amused at Zarlak. "As you wish." He leaps from the temple steps, onto the ground infront of Zarlak, and attacks with an impressive display of lightsaber mastery.

starmark2k
09-13-2005, 05:59 AM
(OCC- @Wildjedi- I'm not "Azdashir... Lord Khaos." I'm his child friend hence i presume i'd also be yours.)

Writer
09-13-2005, 09:05 AM
((Oh... I don't think you're Enigma's kid... she's only 17 according to the first page.))

starmark2k
09-13-2005, 12:16 PM
((sorry i missed out the word hood it should read... "I'm not "Azdashir... Lord Khaos." I'm his childhood friend hence i presume i'd also be yours." Anyway i'm not him. ))

steven
09-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Drekker stares amused at Zarlak. "As you wish." He leaps from the temple steps, onto the ground infront of Zarlak, and attacks with an impressive display of lightsaber mastery.

Zarlak defended the blow. He pushed drekker back a bit and jumped back. "Your better than I thought. This will be fun!"

(Can I win this battle by cutting your arm off?)

Writer
09-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Enigma recognized him now. "Hades... Exuro... of course." She smiled slightly. "I'm sorry I mistook you for Khaos."

She paused for a moment. "In answer to your question, I came because I saw the shuttle... from the air, it looks significantly less demolished than anything else here. I assumed Khaos would be here... where is he?"

starmark2k
09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
"Now, now Enigma, we both know i'm not going to just giv you that information... So you still live in your fathers shadow doing his dirty work Hunting the true ruler of the Sith."

Writer
09-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Enigma grinned and nodded her approval. "Good," she said. "Don't trust a former friend."

She stared at him for a moment. "I'd fight you, but I'm really not in the mood." She turned to go. "Another time, perhaps?"

"By the way," she added. "It won't be long before my father's shadow cannot hold me. The way of the Sith is treachery... if your master is your father or not."

DarthSion101
09-13-2005, 03:02 PM
((Sure...go Ahead))

steven
09-13-2005, 03:38 PM
((Cheers mate but lets have a good battle before that happens))

Zarlak jumped and landed infront of Drekker and attacked with an impressive display of lightsaber mastery of his own. "Hey Drekker, your good. But I'm much better"

starmark2k
09-13-2005, 04:07 PM
"Careful Jessa, You may get what you wish for and it may not be all that good for you as that path may lead to that fight... Perhaps."

Exuro said as he walked to thje end of the shuttle.

Writer
09-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Enigma paused. "Thanks for the warning, Hades. I'll keep it in mind."

She went off in search of Drekker.

Aristotélēsticus
09-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Khaos activated his comlink:"Exuro, where are you?"

starmark2k
09-14-2005, 04:49 AM
Exuro walked over to the shuttles Comm

"I'm still in the shuttle, Zarlak went to Meet with the native leaders."

Aristotélēsticus
09-14-2005, 06:20 AM
Khaos senced Enigma, thus he decided to go to the planet to help his friends...
"admiral...prepare the Black Voyager"

steven
09-15-2005, 02:37 PM
"What will it be drekker? Run or die!?" Zarlak shouted as he ducked and sent a low blow from the right

Aristotélēsticus
09-18-2005, 11:50 AM
while walking on the planet surface Khaos saw Enigma running with some droids, thus he jumbed and is a fast move destroy the two driods acompany her, and then he stood on her way with his lightsaber activated

"it's not been along time JESSA...our meeting is inventable..."

Writer
09-18-2005, 06:22 PM
"Well met, Azdashir," Enigma laughed. Her lightsaber was in hand, but not activated. She held it out as if displaying it. "Your stunts cost me one of my sabers... fortunately, I have trained in both styles of combat." She activated the harsh red blade and stood ready. "I have only one question: how close to your mind is death?"

Aristotélēsticus
09-19-2005, 07:11 AM
"Not so far away…." Khaos responded, "But anyway….we are all going to day at the end, aren’t we?"

he smiled, at Enigma who was smiling too, he caused a close tree to fall in her direction using the force…

Writer
09-19-2005, 11:31 AM
"Indeed we are," Enigma agreed. Then, instead of avoiding the tree, she jumped up, barely missing it as it came down and landed on top of it.

"Come now, Azdashir," she scolded gently. "If you think you can beat me with a tree, you have forgotten much of our younger years."

She backflipped off the tree and used the Force to shove the entire thing in his direction.

Aristotélēsticus
09-20-2005, 06:58 AM
Khaos de-activated his lightsaber, and hold what Enigma unleashed at him with his two hands using the force, then he left it to the ground,

"we can stand all the day doing this...lets fight like we used to fight, remember?"

and then he re-activated his lightsaber...

Writer
09-20-2005, 03:39 PM
"I remember it well," Enigma answered. "There is but one difference between then and now." She smiled. "Then, we were not trying to kill each other."

She moved forward slowly, activating her remaining saber and held it ready.

Aristotélēsticus
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM
"then, still there is no difference...i am not trying to kill you....and as i see...you dont want that either....else you would attack me from the beginning"

Writer
09-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Enigma smiled slowly, still holding her lightsaber ready. "Then it would seem we are at an impasse. What do you suggest?"

Aristotélēsticus
09-21-2005, 03:33 AM
"what about kissing...." he said as he smiled....."but we are enemies and that's not what enemies do"

Writer
09-21-2005, 12:08 PM
"Then what is it that two enemies who do not want to kill each other are supposed to do?" she asked quietly. She stopped moving toward him and lowered her lightsaber, allowing the tip of the blade to singe the grass they stood on. Without waiting for an answer, she deactivated her saber.

"Why are we enemies, Azdashir?" she asked. "Is it not because of a struggle between our fathers in which mine won? I understand your desire for revenge... but this struggle is not between you and I." She paused for effect. "It is between you and my father."

starmark2k
09-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Exuro had been watching the conflict between Enigma and khaos and saw them stop he heard every word between them and decided now would be the time to intervein.

"Careful Azdashir. she may have been our friend once but times have changed now she wishes to bring down her father so she can take control."

Writer
09-21-2005, 02:55 PM
"I did say that was the way of the Sith," Enigma agreed, as though unsurprised at Exuro's presence. She frowned thoughtfully. "Perhaps we can agree on something; my father has grown entirely too cocky for his own good." She looked at the two she had once called friends.

"Khaos wants him dead in order to take control of what the elder El-Zayka once held," she went on. "I merely see that my skills are growing and it will not be long before Sinceros cannot hold me back."

"It was a struggle between our fathers that separated us," she said quietly, staring at Khaos. "Let it be a united will that brings us together. Darth Sinceros must fall. Are we all agreed on at least that much?"

steven
09-21-2005, 03:47 PM
I gotten bored waiting for Drekker to make a move so I decided to unlease a wave of attacks. He defended them but I brung my leg around. I delivered a powerfull blow to the back of his legs and he hit the ground. Whien he hit the ground i cut off his legs. "Dont worry Drekker. I'm going to kill you. I'll let.... Arrg, whats her name again? Dammit, I was fighting her yesterday but know i dont seem to remenber her name. Emma or somthing.. It dosnt matter. She'll kill you" I used force statis and then cut off his hands "You wouldnt bleed to death, lucky for you. But hey look on the brightside. You might get robotreplacements. That would be funny. Now drekker, bye"

I entered the temple and worked my way to the top of the temple. I went to the disruptor consels and activated it. While i waited it to power-up I used the com-link to talk to Exuro
"Hey Exuro, i've got the disruptor feild consel loading up. Whats your situation where you are. Oh and I've... disabled drekker

Aristotélēsticus
09-21-2005, 06:21 PM
((now darthsion101, if drekker is dead you might take sinceros, as i've see that no body new want to play in this game...maybe its not so great as i thought))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hearing Enigma's words, Khaos felt somehow happy, he deactivated his lightsaber then marched towards her, and when he got too close he said

"and for whom you will sided….Jessa…" he whispered her name… he remembered all the night he thought about her in the past, he knew that she might simply kill him if he got close to her but he wasn’t think of that right now…the idea of him being with her again has twisted his mind…he forgot about his dead father, about his revenge…

Writer
09-21-2005, 07:52 PM
"You are a force to be reckoned with, Azdashir," Enigma purred. "But even you cannot yet face Darth Sinceros alone. Together, you, Hades, and I can overthrow him. You will be set up in his place to reclaim what your father lost to him."

She kissed his cheek, but pulled away, suddenly seeming much more businesslike. "We will save that for later," she said. "Now it is time for planning. I can get us in by saying that you are serving me at the moment. It has been a long time since either of you have been seen and both of you have changed enough that they will not immediately recognize you... especially when you are cloaked."

"Come," she finished. "Let us plan." She turned and headed for the Black Voyager

Aristotélēsticus
09-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Khaos stoped for a while as he saw Enigma running toward his ship....he thought"what am i doing?...trusting in the daughter of my father's killer?....it could be nothing but a trap?...."

then he hear her say "Come," , he thought that the best act to avoid falling in a trap is to enter it, thus he followed her to the black voyager.

Lord-Z
09-22-2005, 07:46 PM
((hey guys sorry, I know it has been too,long))

Lord Raad's forces entered the star forge wreckage, the admiral said to him" lord raad, the enemy ships are ahead of us" he turn to face the admiral" burn them down…all of them, and contact with Lord Exuro" he said "as you command my lord"

steven
09-23-2005, 01:31 PM
"Khaos, I have access to the disruptor feild and I have the enemy ship in sight. I can use the disruptor feild a bit like a cannon. Do you want me to fire abon it?"

Aristotélēsticus
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
"no dont shoot" Khaos responded..."the situation has changed....we have a plan right now"

he looked at Enigma as he smiled.

steven
09-23-2005, 02:53 PM
"You've made an allaince with whats her face havnet you? I need to know, have you been smoking spice!? You cant trust her! She stab in you back when your not looking, most proberly just after she's siduced you into sleeping with you. Take my advice he kill her when you have the chance. We dont need her, we have an army. Most of this planet inhabtats(sp)."
Zarlak cut off his conections with Khaos and pulled out a com-link "He has seemed to fall inlove with her just like you said. What are my orders now? Okay, are you sure? I still dont think she can be trusted... Okay...Fine.. Understood." Zarlak shut off his comlink and threw it in the water. It blow up as soon as it began to sink.
"Khaos come and pick me up. " Still angry at Khaos' decission, he draw his lightsaber and destroyed a statue.

Aristotélēsticus
09-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Khaos can feel the anger growing in Zarlak, thus he contact him via the force

"dont worry my friend...i know that she cant be trusted right now, but maybe she will be someday...anyway its our only way to reach Sinceros with the least sacrifices...right now all i want from you is to trust me..."

steven
09-23-2005, 03:51 PM
"You want my trust?. It's about time shed some light on what goes on behind the scenes. We are nothing but puppets in a game. Ditch the girl for a minute and get your ass over here fast, and make sure your alone"

Aristotélēsticus
09-23-2005, 08:02 PM
"ok , i'm coming" Khaos said....

he marched toward Jessa, he came close and kissed her cheek then gazed at her eyes as he smile
"wait for me..."

then he got out of the black voyager and went to meet Zarlak.

starmark2k
09-24-2005, 04:29 AM
Exuro stayed with Enigma as Khaos went to meet zarlak.

"Jessa don't for a minuet think you have fooled everyone i know you will try to stab Khaos in the back the first chanse you get... but i will be watching your back.

steven
09-24-2005, 06:12 AM
"Took you long enough." Zarlak said when Khaos reached the top of the temple "Are you sure trusting her is a good idea. Because your the only one who trusts her. She's ready to kill her own father, she wouldnt heistate to kill you"

Aristotélēsticus
09-24-2005, 10:39 AM
"Took you long enough." Zarlak said when Khaos reached the top of the temple "Are you sure trusting her is a good idea. Because your the only one who trusts her."

"she is our only way to struk down Sinceros....and from now on she is one of us, so don not accuse her of something her father does especially infront of her...this will give her excuses for betryaing us... and do not forget; I am the leader here!!!"

"She's ready to kill her own father, she wouldnt heistate to kill you"

"its a risk i have to take"

steven
09-24-2005, 12:05 PM
"You forgot, the natives follow my command. I have to do a few things before they follow you.Im curios. Why do you trust her?"

Zarlak began to fiddle with the disruptor feild consel