PDA

View Full Version : Introductions may be in order

Katarn07
07-31-2005, 02:46 AM
What's up all?

I don't know how many members here are the same since I left. I do see a few familiar faces from when I visited here (and over half of them I still am in contact with over at EB) but most of you are new to me. I'm Katarn07. I was an annoying little n00b back in the day who wasted so many hours of his life here at this place. I may pop up here now and again and just thought I'd like to say hi.

TiE23
07-31-2005, 02:52 AM
I think I remeber you, but I'm not sure... eh... Hiya anyway! You remember me or something? >_>

TiE

Katarn07
07-31-2005, 03:10 AM
Vaguely. I definately remember your username but as to "who" you are, I have no idea :p

Hermie
07-31-2005, 03:17 AM
Heh, My first memories of you are from TGF. :)

Katarn07
07-31-2005, 03:23 AM
Heh, My first memories of you are from TGF. :)

Yup. As you may have seen I left that place as I did here so many years ago. I don't plan on going back because save for Mara, I can now talk to everyone there at EB or here. Mara doesn't come here does she? She seems to refuse to come to EB for some reason :(

Astrotoy7
07-31-2005, 03:23 AM
There's been so many Katarns, its hard to remember... And with that Av, Im gonna get you mixed up with my nemesis Troopr :p

Anwyays, Ive been around for a while too, just like TiE. Id say most of us came here when JO came out :) There are a couple of people around who are old XWA people, but I wouldnt trust them :p Follow my sig to the trivia threads if ya like that type of thing.

Who knows, sabre might come by with one of his 'swampers lists' :p

mtfbwya

Katarn07
07-31-2005, 03:25 AM
There's been so many Katarns, its hard to remember... And with that Av, Im gonna set you mixed up my nemesis Troopr :p

Anwyays, Ive been around for a while too, just like TiE. Id say most of us came here when JO came out :) There are a couple of people around who are old XWA people, but I wouldnt trust them :p Follow my sig to the trivia threads if ya like that type of thing.

mtfbwya

I definately remember you. I guess there have been so many Katarns but pah! Aren't I the most memorable of them all? :p

I may check out the trivia on nights like tonight where I can't seem to go to sleep.

TiE23
07-31-2005, 03:27 AM
There's been so many Katarns, its hard to remember... And with that Av, Im gonna set you mixed up my nemesis Troopr :p

mtfbwya
We are "old farts" of the Swamp. *looks at old posts and realizes the 12 yearold version of me was mentally retarded*

BTW: I was the one with that "Swampies List" site! But.... the stupid site that hosted it kept ****ing me up >_> Kept locking me out of my own site and stuff, very annoying.

EDIT: This has been my 23rd post today. Sad, huh?

TiE

ET Warrior
07-31-2005, 04:44 AM
Sure ah remember you...I remember everyone...or...some peoples...or...stuff...

<_<

Welcome Back

Black Knight of Keno
07-31-2005, 05:14 AM
Welcome back, oh great lord of the stories / fan-fiction sub-forum!
*Hail Führer Katarn*
Yeah... Welcome back. Back when you still visited, I was a newb... Now I am a highly advanced newb. Yay!

Sabretooth
07-31-2005, 05:17 AM
Hey, Katarn. I think I remember your username, though I might be confusing it with the thousand katarn variants...

Anyways, welcome back to the new and improved Swamp!

*hip-hop beats fill the swamp*

lassev
07-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Lots of awesome mappers (umm... I suppose also other non-mapping people) registered here in 2002, perhaps more so than during any other year. Most of those have already disappeared. Now, I can't say I would remember you, but I see you have made posts a couple of years ago in the showcase forum...

Black Knight of Keno
07-31-2005, 08:17 AM
Lots of awesome mappers (umm... I suppose also other non-mapping people) registered here in 2002, perhaps more so than during any other year. Most of those have already disappeared. Now, I can't say I would remember you, but I see you have made posts a couple of years ago in the showcase forum...

Whoo... Nice to see another finn around the Swamp. Welcome! ^.^
Toivottavasti viivyt pitkäänkin tässä hullujenhuoneessa :eyemouth:

LightNinja
07-31-2005, 08:50 AM
yah i think i've seen some posts of you @showcase forum (and acdcfanbill, i thought he was just a swamper xD) but i don't remember you and you won't remember me, we're even! :P;). Wellcome back!

Pie™
07-31-2005, 09:26 AM
Toivottavasti viivyt pitkäänkin tässä hullujenhuoneessa :eyemouth:
Perkele!

Welcome back to the Swamp, Katarn... I see you at EB, so yeah...

Black Knight of Keno
07-31-2005, 10:42 AM
I would just love to hear how people have translated that word to you, Pie

Astrotoy7
07-31-2005, 11:11 AM
wow, this thread is becoming a scandinavian love fest... which, interestingly enough, is also the title of an amusing video I saw once :D

El Sitherino
07-31-2005, 11:15 AM
wow, this thread is becoming a scandinavian love fest... which, interestingly enough, is also the title of an amusing video I saw once :D
I remember that, with the girl that looked eerily similiar to Pie.

Writer
07-31-2005, 12:02 PM
I remember you... Welcome back! I'm sort of a writer geek, so I spend more time in the RP forum than I do here... come to think of it, I think that's where I remember you being... at least a little.

Joetheeskimo
07-31-2005, 01:31 PM
I've noticed you over at EB, but I'm a newb over there, so you probably don't know me.

Welcome back. :)

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Your av sucks :(

And, Hi :p

El Sitherino
07-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh yeah, welcome back.

Mex
07-31-2005, 01:54 PM
Erm.. Welcome back. It feels kinda uncomfortable welcoming someone who leaves for EB and other forums, then comes back just because LF upgrades.

Dath Maximus
07-31-2005, 02:52 PM
i have no idea who you are, ive never seen you before in my life, let alone at EB, you sir make up wild tales

*flees*

<.<

VIVA LA DUNE @ ET

TiE23
07-31-2005, 03:00 PM
Å min gud! On-line oversettelse suger slik dårlig!!
Jeg fått dra og urinate på mange kyr! Bye-bye!
>_>

TiE

Hermie
07-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Ok, this is how I read this.

Oh my god! On-line translation sucks like this bad!!
I got go and urinate (didnt translate the word :/) on lots of cows.

TiE23
07-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Ok, this is how I read this.

Oh my god! On-line translation sucks like this bad!!
I got go and urinate (didnt translate the word :/) on lots of cows.
Oh great, ruin it for everyone >_>
*Hermie to the rescue (to quickly)*

*smack*

TiE

Father Torque
07-31-2005, 03:24 PM
Howdy Katarn. :)

For all of you who vaguely remember this handsome man...:p..... he was a fond contributor to the FTF, and the king of all fan-fiction stories.

So, ummmmnnn, do you remember him now?

Pad
07-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Welcome back Katarn. It´s always nice to see a familiar face ;)

Katarn07
07-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Tepe, Sabretooth, Chase Windu, joe, Troopr, and Torque I definately remember. ET, Max, and Pad I still know at EB. Actually haven't seen you there in a while Pad. Still visit or what? You were the one who brought me there after all, whether or not you remember ;) And where and leXX and Sivy? They not visit anymore or what?

Ahh yes, the good ol' point system. I remember the FTF and the other council members. They still here? I think Dark Warrior and Reborn Jedi or something were their names.... Yeah, I was around here at that time and when almost everyone had a av/ sig combo dealing with the Matrix. That was before Revolutions came out and ruined it for us.

Erm.. Welcome back. It feels kinda uncomfortable welcoming someone who leaves for EB and other forums, then comes back just because LF upgrades.

Deal with it :p I won't be visiting all that often anyways. I just thought I'd say I'm back to see which members I'd remember still visit and who's all new. I still prefer EB, which had this new version of vB before here so it's not really anything new to me.

ZBomber
07-31-2005, 05:15 PM

Hes always been at LF, just in the collecting section, so, HAH! :p

Pad
07-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Tepe, Sabretooth, Chase Windu, joe, Troopr, and Torque I definately remember. ET, Max, and Pad I still know at EB. Actually haven't seen you there in a while Pad. Still visit or what? You were the one who brought me there after all, whether or not you remember ;) And where and leXX and Sivy? They not visit anymore or what?
I still check out EB few times a day although you don´t see me post much. As in here I can be mostly found in lurkermode. :)

And leXX and Sivy have other things to do, but they do visit once and a while. Not like in the old days but it´s still nice to see them pop in.

lassev
07-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Damn, there really are lots of people from 2002. Like I said, it's a good vintage...

Well... Uh... A somewhat good vintage...

Acrylic
07-31-2005, 07:31 PM
I remember ya.

Welcome back. :)

Captain Wilson
07-31-2005, 08:58 PM
i remeber you. Dont think i dont.

And on another note, I go on my hols and find every thing is different. looks nice tho ^^

Lightsaberboy
07-31-2005, 10:16 PM
i remember you! but the question is.....do you remember me?

Kjølen
07-31-2005, 11:42 PM
Hi Kantarn. Glad to see you've dragged yourself out of that hole you call EB. :p

coupes.
07-31-2005, 11:57 PM
Hey Katarn, it's been a while since we've seen you in the swamp... Welcome back then ;)

Rogue Nine
08-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Wee, another forum reshuffling. Joygasms.

*toddles off with his walker and muttering under his breath*

narfblat
08-01-2005, 04:10 AM
I'm Narfblat and I'm an Alcoholic.
*waits for "hello narfblat"*
*realizes he isn't at AlcohilicsAnonymous.com*
Oops, sorry. :P I used to post a lot in the "corrupted wish game" thread. My posts are usually attempts to be funny, but they sometimes border on spam. I don't post here much anymore, but I lurk often.

tags
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
...umm

HI :wavey:

Boba Rhett
08-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Well hey there, stranger. :rhett:

Black Knight of Keno
08-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Whee! Rhett is back *Huggles Swamps own little elfling* Whee!

EDIT: Oh, and excuse me for this brief off-topic... Just haven't seen Rhett around in a while

Vikinor
08-02-2005, 01:37 AM
I don't remember you. Anyway, hello.

BongoBob
08-02-2005, 02:36 AM
Howdy :)

Can't say I remember you, but WB.