PDA

View Full Version : psychosayings(laughs ahead)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

TyraaRane
10-15-2005, 03:57 PM
I think we may have ever single quote in the game on here

That would not be physically possible. Trust me. This thread would have to be about 200 pages and not go OT once for that to happen.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 04:39 PM
It is impossibble, Have we said

"Dang my bowels move more than you do, pokey!"
or
"Run Razputin, very fast"

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:49 PM
.............. runs

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:50 PM
You arn't Raz, silly billy goat.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:52 PM
so I'll run anyway

TyraaRane
10-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Okay, bumping this thread again...just to double check some possible cut content from the Meat Circus (dude, I am so close to being done with this cut content stuff, it's scary). Mainly some dialogue from Evil!Dad during the obstacle course...has anybody else ever gotten him to say these? I never can.

Evil!Dad: Hmm. Come on, we're not done yet!
Evil!Dad: Finally!
Evil!Dad: Don't stop now, the water's still rising!
Evil!Dad: Hm. Pretty good. But not good enough!
Evil!Dad: Oh, just as well...one fewer psychic in the world.

Little Oly: Now let's get you to safety! (If this one's cut, I think it was tacked onto the end of Oly's "I got you, Mr. Bun!" line every time you grab the bunny for him.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Okay, bumping this thread again...just to double check some possible cut content from the Meat Circus (dude, I am so close to being done with this cut content stuff, it's scary). Mainly some dialogue from Evil!Dad during the obstacle course...has anybody else ever gotten him to say these? I never can.

Evil!Dad: Hmm. Come on, we're not done yet!
Evil!Dad: Finally!
Evil!Dad: Don't stop now, the water's still rising!
Evil!Dad: Hm. Pretty good. But not good enough!
Evil!Dad: Oh, just as well...one fewer psychic in the world.

Little Oly: Now let's get you to safety! (If this one's cut, I think it was tacked onto the end of Oly's "I got you, Mr. Bun!" line every time you grab the bunny for him.

That's the only part of those he says for me. The rest is "You used to like to play catch with me!" UGH.

That Oly quote is just too cute.

TyraaRane
10-17-2005, 10:44 PM
That's the only part of those he says for me. The rest is "You used to like to play catch with me!" UGH.

Really? He says all those things for you? Huh...all I ever get is "Pretty good, pretty good." and variations on the "Hey son, catch!" ones. And "You always were the slow one." Sometimes he goes on a long rant about the evils of comic books too, if I'm lucky. >.O

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Really? He says all those things for you? Huh...all I ever get is "Pretty good, pretty good." and variations on the "Hey son, catch!" ones. And "You always were the slow one." Sometimes he goes on a long rant about the evils of comic books too, if I'm lucky. >.O

No, no. The only part of those quotes I get is 'Pretty Good!' That's it.

He's very repetitive.

TyraaRane
10-17-2005, 10:48 PM
No, no. The only part of those quotes I get is 'Pretty Good!' That's it.

He's very repetitive.

Ah, okay. I was totally not paying attention; sorry about that.

And yes, he is very repetitive. It really doesn't help me suppress my desire to reach through the computer screen and strangle him.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Ah, okay. I was totally not paying attention; sorry about that.

And yes, he is very repetitive. It really doesn't help me suppress my desire to reach through the computer screen and strangle him.

He'd only worsen it with his repetitive choking noises.

You know, I think I want Raz's Awesome, Nameless Dad to have more lines. Really.

Ray_the_psychic
10-17-2005, 10:55 PM
" I WAS IN BED WITH... MY HOOCH I STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH O' THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT'S HILARIOUS TO ME HE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT THOUGH THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT IT NEVER GETS OLD

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
" I WAS IN BED WITH... MY HOOCH I STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH O' THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT'S HILARIOUS TO ME HE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT THOUGH THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT IT NEVER GETS OLD

It pretty much means he slept with a bottle of beer. :0

He says that to me all the time.

Ray_the_psychic
10-17-2005, 11:00 PM
i know that stupid i wasn't born yesterday and it's funny you have to admit

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 11:01 PM
i know that stupid i wasn't born yesterday and it's funny you have to admit

...that's what I was saying.

It's funny.

Whoo.

Ray_the_psychic
10-17-2005, 11:05 PM
hilarious and i see your pc works here

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 11:24 PM
yep, cause you're not in caps!!

TyraaRane
10-17-2005, 11:27 PM
He'd only worsen it with his repetitive choking noises.

True, but he'd have to stop and die eventually, right? Right? (Meh, he's probably a zombie anyway. Just my luck.)

You know, I think I want Raz's Awesome, Nameless Dad to have more lines. Really.

I think I do too. I also wouldn't mind if he actually had a name. That would be even more awesome.

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 11:28 PM
yep, the nameless are always so awesome.

Ray_the_psychic
10-17-2005, 11:30 PM
i can't believe you where is that very big CAPSLOCK THINGY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm back and in CAPS

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 11:48 PM
ARGGGGGGGGGG

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 11:56 PM
True, but he'd have to stop and die eventually, right? Right? (Meh, he's probably a zombie anyway. Just my luck.)

I think I do too. I also wouldn't mind if he actually had a name. That would be even more awesome.

Just watch. His name is going to be something ridiculously easy.

Like Tom.

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 01:13 AM
WHO EVIL DAD????????

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 08:37 PM
EVIL DAD??? WHO'S THAT??

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 08:37 PM
EVIL DAD??? WHO'S THAT??

Either Raz's Mental Dad or the Butcher...

Hard to tell.

I'm calling Raz's dad Tom from now on.

Oh, wait! It IS Tom!

Smon
10-18-2005, 08:38 PM
I call him Dmitri.

It just fits in my mind for some reason...

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm calling him Tom.

Because it sounds silly.

So, if you were to write his character, how would you write him?

Nevermind, I'll just ask in the Help Out thread...

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 08:42 PM
I call him Dmitri.

It just fits in my mind for some reason...
Cause it seems like a guy named Dmitri would have a son named Razputin?

Klia
10-18-2005, 08:50 PM
It pretty much means he slept with a bottle of beer. :0

He says that to me all the time.

That's a funny image if I ever saw one. Kind of cute actually. Though I prefer to hug nice soft things in bed instead of sharp bottles of beer in bed.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 08:52 PM
That's a funny image if I ever saw one. Kind of cute actually. Though I prefer to hug nice soft things in bed instead of sharp bottles of beer in bed.

Sissy. You're telling me you've never snuggled with a knife before?

Or a gun? Or a snake? At LEAST a snake.

Quote to be awesome-
The poison dance. D00d. The poison dance.

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 09:04 PM
I'd quote it if you had spelled poison right the second time. but still, I snuggle with a drawing of Sasha.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:07 PM
I'd quote it if you had spelled poison right the second time. but still, I snuggle with a drawing of Sasha.

Oh, shup. You spell things wrong way more than I do.

TyraaRane
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
EVIL DAD??? WHO'S THAT??

The inner demon version of Raz's Dad. I call him Evil!Dad to tell him apart from the real Raz's Dad, who is not, in fact, evil. (Plus, the sound files in the game are flagged "EV" for the inner demon version one and "GD" for the real one, AKA good/evil, so...)

And I would laugh if Raz's Dad's name turned out to be something like Tom. Although he'll probably always be Armin to me.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:21 PM
The inner demon version of Raz's Dad. I call him Evil!Dad to tell him apart from the real Raz's Dad, who is not, in fact, evil. (Plus, the sound files in the game are flagged "EV" for the inner demon version one and "GD" for the real one, AKA good/evil, so...)

And I would laugh if Raz's Dad's name turned out to be something like Tom. Although he'll probably always be Armin to me.

Aww. You named him after his VA.

Wait, does Tom have any cut sound clips?

TyraaRane
10-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Aww. You named him after his VA.

Wait, does Tom have any cut sound clips?

He has exactly one line cut from the ending cutscene. (I found a lot of pre-rendered cutscene dialogue in the sound files...which shouldn't really be happening, considering they're pre-rendered and all. That was when I figured out that the ones in the sound files are earlier versions of the final ones. And some of the dialogue I wish they hadn't cut...but oh well. I ramble.)

Raz: This would probably mean going out into the real world, Dad. And I know you said we have a lot of enemies--
Raz's Dad: Which is exactly why you should learn how to fight them!

And then he goes on to the "I've taught you everything I can" line.

So, yeah. Not really. Poor TomArminDmitriWhoever.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:29 PM
He has exactly one line cut from the ending cutscene. (I found a lot of pre-rendered cutscene dialogue in the sound files...which shouldn't really be happening, considering they're pre-rendered and all. That was when I figured out that the ones in the sound files are earlier versions of the final ones. And some of the dialogue I wish they hadn't cut...but oh well. I ramble.)

Raz: This would probably mean going out into the real world, Dad. And I know you said we have a lot of enemies--
Raz's Dad: Which is exactly why you should learn how to fight them!

And then he goes on to the "I've taught you everything I can" line.

So, yeah. Not really. Poor TomArminDmitriWhoever.

Dang. Poor Multiple-Named man. This means he has like... 5 or 6 lines throughout the whole game. Early version and finished. And his design is so cool, too... Although he does look like a Rainbow Hobo.

alliespixie
10-19-2005, 01:36 PM
this one is when you find sasha and mella brainless. requires crow feather found behind sasha neins lab. you tickel mella and she laughs weakly. you tickel sasha nein and he goes no, the germs.

Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Either Raz's Mental Dad or the Butcher...

Hard to tell.

I'm calling Raz's dad Tom from now on.

Oh, wait! It IS Tom!

I was talkin' about the mental dad and do you think that the butcher was really bad? 'Cause I mean Raz's dad looked worse than he was originally. So you guess that.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 02:13 AM
Yeah.

"Who wins?! THEM! Who loses?! MY HOOCH."

"...got in bed with... my hooch!"

All I can say is "HOOCH HOOCH HOOCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Oh and for the ****ing fun of it guess what?

Ray: What?
Dib: What?
Me: Angel/Chalk

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:12 AM
I was talkin' about the mental dad and do you think that the butcher was really bad? 'Cause I mean Raz's dad looked worse than he was originally. So you guess that.

We've talked about this... somewhere else. I'm not sure which thread it was, though.

Tom is cool, because psychic-rainbow-hobo-circus guys are cool.

Klia
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Ignore.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Also ignore.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Oooh! Hey! Ignore me too.

I want to be cool.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 04:40 PM
ignoring isn't cool, wearing scarves all day in school is cool, but they must be stripey.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Nooo, wearing goggles all day around everywhere is cool.

Especially when I'm doing it.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 04:44 PM
what about wearing goggles and a scarf??? Ohhhhh, trendy.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 04:47 PM
what about wearing goggles and a scarf??? Ohhhhh, trendy.

Hmmm. Well, then you'd get made fun of.

BUT LOOK SO COOL WHILE CRYING, IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 04:59 PM
No kidding especially if you're wearing a blazer.

Klia
10-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey I just posted something stupid it wasn't because I was ignoring.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey I just posted something stupid it wasn't because I was ignoring.

We know. We were just ignore the other stuff, too. :'D

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 05:40 PM
Please don't ignore me I don't know where to put this but I had a vision ABOUT PSYCHONAUTS and I don't know where to put it.

Smon
10-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Please don't ignore me I don't know where to put this but I had a vision ABOUT PSYCHONAUTS and I don't know where to put it.
I think everyone who played the game had visions about it.

For two weeks I started looking at people and for a split second I would see what was within their mind.

(Can't post much, watching THE BATMAN.)

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Visions, I've had bad thoughts about some of the characters.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:06 PM
But where should I post this I believe it tells something?

Smon
10-20-2005, 06:08 PM
I know what you mean... recently I wondered... 'what is oleander's mind like, after the game?'

I figure you get an ordinary butcher shop and the butcher is all normal sized. I think.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah that would probably be true. But what about the bunnies? Do you think that he tried to honestly kill the bunnies? (The Butcher)

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah that would probably be true. But what about the bunnies? Do you think that he tried to honestly kill the bunnies? (The Butcher)

Yes. Tis what butchers do.

Smon
10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
No...n-no!!! They'd frolic.

UNTIL HE ENDED THEM.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah they'd live!!!

Do Not Kill Bunnies!!!

(funny eye twitch)

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Sorry. Butchers are employed to kill small animals.

And do that funny thing with the sausage machine. Eeew. :3

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Wtf are you talking about "sausage machine"?

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 06:41 PM
EWWWWW

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:43 PM
Wtf Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I win the ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww contest!

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:43 PM
The machine that you put meat in and it shoots out a sausage rope.

It is quite ew.

And Oly's dad must do it all the time.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Dang. Poor Multiple-Named man. This means he has like... 5 or 6 lines throughout the whole game. Early version and finished. And his design is so cool, too... Although he does look like a Rainbow Hobo.

No he is Jack!

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:46 PM
That was totally random.

OMG. YOU COPY ME WITH YOUR OVERLY SIMPLE DAD NAME!!!!!

DarthAve
oh yeah,

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W~breath~EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Smon
The machine that you put meat in and it shoots out a sausage rope.

It is quite ew.

And Oly's dad must fo it all the time.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gif

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! !!!!!!!!

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Oh I can beat that Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww " Breath" wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! (huge inhaling and exhaling sounds)

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Ha beat that.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey! How bout we stop the stretching of the page?

Smon
10-20-2005, 06:57 PM
EDIT:I deleted this cuz it was too annoying. Even for my tastes.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Sorry got carried away.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Nooo, wearing goggles all day around everywhere is cool.

Especially when I'm doing it.
Ahem. www.sokolov.deviantart.com. Scroll. Mine have been on my head for almost a year now. They're American Optical Duralite safety goggles that I found in the trash. They are my everything. So, (yes, I am bragging) I can rightfully claim I did the goggle thing before I even heard of PsychoNauts.

Deeeeesstiiiinnyyyyy!

Klia
10-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Ahem. www.sokolov.deviantart.com. Scroll. Mine have been on my head for almost a year now. They're American Optical Duralite safety goggles that I found in the trash. They are my everything. So, (yes, I am bragging) I can rightfully claim I did the goggle thing before I even heard of PsychoNauts.

Deeeeesstiiiinnyyyyy!

Do you know where one could find such goggles? Do you know what they are called?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 09:27 PM

Deeeeesstiiiinnyyyyy!

Because I care, right? HAHA.

Nice gallery.

No need to start a trend. We can simply be goggle-buddies together.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Do you know where one could find such goggles? Do you know what they are called?
eBay. Hundreds to choose from and not all are that expensive. We have this trash day every spring for a weekend and everybody throws out their good stuff. I found them in one of these refuse piles.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 09:40 PM
I don't need no freaking E-Bay. I've got awesome goggles. RIGHT. HERE.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Because I care, right? HAHA.

Nice gallery.

No need to start a trend. We can simply be goggle-buddies together.
lol, Goggle-Buddies. That sounds like Teletubbies...

I squeezed one of those wretched things once and it told me to 'bite its butt'. And then it said something about a big... uh, rooster.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 09:46 PM
lol, Goggle-Buddies. That sounds like Teletubbies...

I squeezed one of those wretched things once and it told me to 'bite its butt'. And then it said something about a big... uh, rooster.

I'm not sure I want to talk about roosters here.

But we could start a goggle clique... THAT WOULD BE SWEET.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 09:49 PM

I'm not sure I want to talk about roosters here.

But we could start a goggle clique... THAT WOULD BE SWEET.
Sweet like peaches! Seriousy, I wish to view your Goggles of Wonder. Pics?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Sweet like peaches! Seriousy, I wish to view your Goggles of Wonder. Pics?

Perhaps later. WHEN I FIND A CAMERA.

For I have not an optic-memory-device around. Booo.

And we can make fun of all the other kids who are not goggleicious.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Perhaps later. WHEN I FIND A CAMERA.

For I have not an optic-memory-device around. Booo.

And we can make fun of all the other kids who are not goggleicious.
I almost soiled myself the first time I heard Bobby say "Gogglicious." We should call ourselves that. Totally 'Gogglicious'.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 09:57 PM
Yes, HAHA at the goggleless kids. but also, the muffinless need to be pitied. PEOPLE NEED MUFFINS!!!

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 09:58 PM
I almost soiled myself the first time I heard Bobby say "Gogglicious." We should call ourselves that. Totally 'Gogglicious'.

I like the way you spell it more.

Yes, we are Gogglicious. GREAZERS FUR LIFE.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Ho YEAH!!!!!!!

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes, HAHA at the goggleless kids. but also, the muffinless need to be pitied. PEOPLE NEED MUFFINS!!!

Download. Now.
Frank Zappa - The Muffin Man.
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/bc/43583eb1_57a5/bc/My+Documents/Frank+Zappa+-+Frank+Zappa+-+Muffin+Man.mp3?bfUNEWDBaMczjpnO
Awesome beyond words.

(Takes a minute, but SO worth it.)

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Hmm.

Only when there is a 'Goggle Man' will I be satisfied.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Hmm.

Only when there is a 'Goggle Man' will I be satisfied.
Nope. Google says 'no' to Goggle Man. No song has been written yet with that title.

Hmm... I'll make one up, then!

Goggle Man by Sokolov

"Over many eons ago
There was a man
Clear-cut Goggles he was, he had
Goggle Man (Goggle Man!)

Seeing so slow
Goggle Man did go
Across the windblown plane
Goggles and sand (And Sand!)

Gritting and grinding
Particular particles in hair
Goggle Man (Goggle Man!)
None else do compare
to Goggle Man (Goggle Man!)

(chorus)
Goggle Man gleaming eyes
Shining bright over Goggle lies
Goggles day and Goggles night
Goggle Man makes his flight

Goggle Man looked around
Saw no other Goggles were abound
Wondered the Goggles on his head
Goggle Man was not (not!) the lead

BECAUSE HE IS Goggle Man (Goggle Man!)

(chorus)
Goggle Man gleaming eyes

Goggle Man wandered on
The whole, the mighty Goggles upon
Through his time and his destiny
Goggle Man is you and me

(chorus)
Goggle Man gleaming eyes

2005, Sokolov (LivingFiction Productions)

Wow. I just wrote a song. Sorta.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Wow. My heartstrings...

'Goggle Man is you and me.'

Awww. This song is so... great. GREAT. Now somebody needs a guitar.

SandyPhanta
10-20-2005, 11:08 PM
That song is the most awesomest thing since ever.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Yup.

But it is only for the members of Gogglicious. So NOT FOR YOUR EYES, SORTING HAT.

SandyPhanta
10-20-2005, 11:13 PM
what does it take to become a member of this, "gogglicious" *shifty eyes*

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Aww... I luvs you guys. Seriously, if someone adapted this to some sort of melody, I would kiss their toes (or equivalent; feet=eww).

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:17 PM
what does it take to become a member of this, "gogglicious" *shifty eyes*

Simple. Goggles.

AND A BILLION DOLLARS. Also the blood of a virgin and thirteen crow's feathers!

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Aww... I luvs you guys. Seriously, if someone adapted this to some sort of melody, I would kiss their toes (or equivalent; feet=eww).

Aww. We love you too. We should all totally(TOEtally, hee) get married.

I would put it to melody if I had any music experience... which I don't.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Aww. We love you too. We should all totally(TOEtally, hee) get married.

I would put it to melody if I had any music experience... which I don't.
Uh... don't you think we should have dinner or something first???

Anyways... wow. I like Goggle Man. And our goggles. Total <3age

SandyPhanta
10-20-2005, 11:25 PM
we should all get married to eachother. <3 best wedding ever!

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Uh... don't you think we should have dinner or something first???

Anyways... wow. I like Goggle Man. And our goggles. Total <3age

Eh, dinner is for saps and squares.

We really should post these pics of our awesome goggles sometime. Maybe near Halloween, when I will also be posting me cosplaying.

Oh, wait. I mean Trick-or-treating.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 11:39 PM
There. Fixed the song a bit.

And I cannot wait for Halloween. My costume is a work of pure love. Or obsession. I EVEN GOT THE HAIRCUT.

Yep, obsession.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:45 PM
There. Fixed the song a bit.

And I cannot wait for Halloween. My costume is a work of pure love. Or obsession. I EVEN GOT THE HAIRCUT.

Yep, obsession.

Really? Did you dye it purple?

Obsession is paying 60$ for a coat just to walk around as what people will call 'The Shady Housewife.'

Kid- What are you supposed to be?
Me-...*rolling pins him* A... Housewife.
Kid- You look like the guy on the neighborhod watch sign.
Me- :'D Shup. You won't get any pie if you keep talking to me like that, young man.

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Really? Did you dye it purple?

Obsession is paying 60$ for a coat just to walk around as what people will call 'The Shady Housewife.'

Kid- What are you supposed to be?
Me-...*rolling pins him* A... Housewife.
Kid- You look like the guy on the neighborhod watch sign.
Me- :'D Shup. You won't get any pie if you keep talking to me like that, young man.
Awesome. Plain and simple. My Razness will possibly involve a reddish dye, but my hair has somewhat natural red highlights.

"Though children will eventually conclude that I look like a child molester,
they will always love my pies."

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Awesome. Plain and simple. My Razness will possibly involve a reddish dye, but my hair has somewhat natural red highlights.

"Though children will eventually conclude that I look like a child molester,
they will always love my pies."

Man, I could so totally insert a Rainbow Squirt joke.

But since I am a loving mother and caring wife, I would never malign around young ears. Rhubarb is a contreversial pie variety.

Reddish dye is good. I mean, Raz's hair is like three different colors...

Sokolov
10-20-2005, 11:56 PM
Man, I could so totally insert a Rainbow Squirt joke.

But since I am a loving mother and caring wife, I would never malign around young ears. Rhubarb is a contreversial pie variety.

Reddish dye is good. I mean, Raz's hair is like three different colors...
SPOILERS!

Red
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/Makeshift_Wings_Gallery/psychonauts/theend/06.jpg

Brownish
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/Makeshift_Wings_Gallery/psychonauts/theend/09.jpg

Dark Brown
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/Makeshift_Wings_Gallery/psychonauts/theend/22.jpg

Yup. Multi-faceted hair. Everyone's greatest wish.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Aww. I was mostly paying attention to Dad in that pic. What an awesome Rainbow/Hobo/Stickfigure is he.

And Raz's hair also tends to look... kind of purpley.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:00 AM
Aww. I was mostly paying attention to Dad in that pic. What an awesome Rainbow/Hobo/Stickfigure is he.

And Raz's hair also tends to look... kind of purpley.
The little whisp that sticks out from under his helmet kinda does. Maybe the color is all a result of the magic helmet? Or spectral lighting?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:03 AM
The little whisp that sticks out from under his helmet kinda does. Maybe the color is all a result of the magic helmet? Or spectral lighting?

...or witchcraft. Raz and his family may have magic hair. Because you notice that Dad's hair does it as well, but since there aren't many screencaps of him...

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:04 AM
As an additional thought that I can't put in 'Help Out Thread' because nobody is there and I need to know now, how old do you think Sasha and Milla are?

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 12:06 AM
I think they're like 33.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:07 AM
I think they're like 33.
Milla doesn't seem to be that age to me, but Sasha could be...

Any other opinions?

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Well, Milla is an easy one. My brother's girlfiend is Milla incarnate.
She's Brazilian.
She looks and sounds just like Milla.
And she's 28, I think. The 'real' Milla would probably be older though.

Sasha... mid-thirties? He's accomplished, yet still youthful.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Well in the vaults of the children she was like 20. She's been at the Psychonauts for a while. How old do you think she is?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Well, Milla is an easy one. My brother's girlfiend is Milla incarnate.
She's Brazilian.
She sounds just like Milla.
And she's 28, I think. The 'real' Milla would probably be older though.

Sasha... mid-thirties? He's accomplished, yet still youthful.

I always figured Milla was in her mid-twenties, and Sasha was older. I just need to know people's opinions and good reasons for it.

I'm a fic editor, you know. [/brag]

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 12:12 AM
I thought they were the same age. Only Sasha would be older, but by 4 months.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:13 AM
I thought they were the same age. Only Sasha would be older, but by 4 months.

Meh, I think Sasha's older, if only by a year or so. Possibly 5 years older... never know. The characters seem pretty ageless.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:14 AM
I always figured Milla was in her mid-twenties, and Sasha was older. I just need to know people's opinions and good reasons for it.

I'm a fic editor, you know. [/brag]
It's hard to tell. But in a way, I like it like that. Setting ages for some characters just isn't complementary to them.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:16 AM
It's hard to tell. But in a way, I like it like that. Setting ages for some characters just isn't complementary to them.

Yup. I know, I just said they all seem pretty ageless--and nobody likes it when characters age. Unless they turn into teens... geez.

I just need to know if it's okay to refer to Milla as 'young woman'.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 12:18 AM
yes, I guess it would be alright.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Yup. I know, I just said they all seem pretty ageless--and nobody likes it when characters age. Unless they turn into teens... geez.

I just need to know if it's okay to refer to Milla as 'young woman'.
Oh, yeah. Just not 'madam' or anything like that. 'Miss' is also in character.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh, yeah. Just not 'madam' or anything like that. 'Miss' is also in character.

Oh, good. Because I know that I'll eventually have to call her miss.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 12:21 AM
goodnight i have to leave. see you tomorrow.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:22 AM
goodnight i have to leave. see you tomorrow.
'Night miss, or madam. Young woman then. Or, if you are not female, disregard.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:23 AM
She is quite female.

Erg. Female emotions, set you apart. Always with the crying and the worrying and the stress...

Female=overrated.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:28 AM
She is quite female.

Erg. Female emotions, set you apart. Always with the crying and the worrying and the stress...

Female=overrated.
Aww. Poor thing. Emotions are beneficial only in controlled doses.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:30 AM
Aww. Poor thing. Emotions are beneficial only in controlled doses.

Eh, well. If I wasn't a girl would it be cool if I could...

Hmm. Is anything cooler when done by a girl?

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Eh, well. If I wasn't a girl would it be cool if I could...

Hmm. Is anything cooler when done by a girl?
Childbirth? I find the image of a man giving birth udderly uncool. And just not right.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Childbirth? I find the image of a man giving birth udderly uncool. And just not right.

True. I'm not sure I'd like to see a guy giving birth. And babies are gross anyway.

You know, these boards get really weird at night.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:35 AM
True. I'm not sure I'd like to see a guy giving birth. And babies are gross anyway.

You know, these boards get really weird at night.
Which is when I am usually able to be on. I see no coincidence.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Which is when I am usually able to be on. I see no coincidence.

You are a weird guy. Really. You're far too sensitive to not be a girly man.

This is good, don't take it otherwise.

Another question: If Raz's dad (Tom) cared so much about his little boy, why did he rip the pamphlet up? Was it a...sudden flare of anger thing? Because he was all 'I love you! Go be a psychic loser, boy!'

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:41 AM
You are a weird guy. Really. You're far too sensitive to not be a girly man.

This is good, don't take it otherwise.

Another question: If Raz's dad (Tom) cared so much about his little boy, why did he rip the pamphlet up? Was it a...sudden flare of anger thing? Because he was all 'I love you! Go be a psychic loser, boy!'
Hmmm... plot development? That and aren't memory vaults from the owner's POV?

Sensitive, yes. Girlyman, TBD. I have my phases. It's like being bipolar!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Hmmm... plot development? That and aren't memory vaults from the owner's POV?

Sensitive, yes. Girlyman, TBD. I have my phases. It's like being bipolar!

Yes, they are from the character's point of view... but if Raz sees his dad as a crazy zombie man, why doesn't he see him like that in the vault?

Bigender!

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Yes, they are from the character's point of view... but if Raz sees his dad as a crazy zombie man, why doesn't he see him like that in the vault?

Bigender!
We wouldn't want to spoil the Meat Circus early, now. At the end of the day I think it was that whole parental protection thing I hear so much about. Knowing that they 'have many enemies out there' that are psychic-ly gifted as well makes Raz's dad (I should think of a name for him to. Tis all the rage!) a little wary of sending one of his children out to face reality at such a young age.

Maybe male with a good size pinch of extra-gender character. Spicy!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:53 AM
We wouldn't want to spoil the Meat Circus early, now. At the end of the day I think it was that whole parental protection thing I hear so much about. Knowing that they 'have many enemies out there' that are psychic-ly gifted as well makes Raz's dad (I should think of a name for him to. Tis all the rage!) a little wary of sending one of his children out to face reality at such a young age.

Maybe male with a good size pinch of extra-gender character. Spicy!

You should make a name so I can put it on my list...

TomArminDmitriFajaSkinnyGuy.

Faja was Darth, if you couldn't tell. Oh, that girl. A laugh and a half. Ohoho. Quite.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Pavlov?

Always liked that one.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:56 AM
Also PatchOverCrotchMan will do. Why is it right there?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:56 AM
Pavlov?

Always liked that one.

Oooh. That's a good one. Very fitting.

Now I scribble it down...

So, if every character has a sort of name-play, why is Crispin's name Crispin?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:58 AM

GHASP. YOU NOTICED IT TOO?

I think it's the best place in the world for a polka-dotty patch. Or at least the most interesting.

Why would he even need a patch there, I wonder?

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 12:59 AM
He's like potato chips. Greasy and crispy.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:00 AM
He's like potato chips. Greasy and crispy.

Ahh. Explains the icky hair...

Man. I hope Klia doesn't read this post. Or any of the ones about Tom's crotch.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:00 AM
GHASP. YOU NOTICED IT TOO?

I think it's the best place in the world for a polka-dotty patch. Or at least the most interesting.

Why would he even need a patch there, I wonder?
Let's just avoid that topic all together, shall we?

I wonder if it's genetic... Lucky Raz... O.O

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:01 AM

HA! and thats excactly what went through my mind when I first saw him too.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:02 AM
But COME ON!

That man and his strategically placed patches are a gold-mine of conversation!

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:03 AM
See last post, small print.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Yes, yes. I saw it.

Genetic? Sokolov, I thought for a moment you were sensitive.

Well, maybe Tom... does a lot of splits?

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Yes, yes. I saw it.

Genetic? Sokolov, I thought for a moment you were sensitive.

Well, maybe Tom... does a lot of splits?
He has always reminded me of a flamingo of sorts. It seems he should be standing on one leg half the time or something. Maybe his knees bend backwards, also.

And I told you. I have phases. If you read my posts over time, they vary from just fabulous to cold and logical, (lisps) silly thing!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:09 AM
He has always reminded me of a flamingo of sorts. It seems he should be standing on one leg half the time or something. Maybe his knees bend backwards, also.

And I told you. I have phases. If you read my posts over time, they vary from just fabulous to cold and logical, (lisps) silly thing!

I'm pretty sure he could--from Raz's view he seems to be a contortionist...

And that always gets cool points with me. Also draws my attention away from his crotch.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:11 AM
I'm pretty sure he could--from Raz's view he seems to be a contortionist...

And that always gets cool points with me. Also draws my attention away from his crotch.
HA! We've discovered the secret of his power! Hypnotic Crotch!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:13 AM

...Now how many other psychic contortionists can do that?

Yes, he has a very nice crotch.

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:13 AM

I KNEW IT!

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:15 AM
What was that you mentioned about these forums at night?

We should email Double Fine with the question of why everyone's eyes are immediately drawn to this man's 'regions'. Maybe Tim is making some profound statement about life and genetics we're all missing...

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:17 AM
I KNEW IT!
[((O))] <--- hypnocrotchbeam comin' at you!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:20 AM

We should email Double Fine with the question of why everyone's eyes are immediately drawn to this man's 'regions'. Maybe Tim is making some profound statement about life and genetics we're all missing...

Hmm. I said the nastiness was your fault. LOOK AT YOU! JUST LEAVE THE MAN'S CROTCH ALONE! Really, the poor man. Although it may be a very cool crotch.

Tim could be reading this right now, and he would never say anything...

We can email him, but you have to do it. Or Sandy.

YEAH. I SEE YOU, SANDY CLAWS.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:23 AM
Hmm. I said the nastiness was your fault. LOOK AT YOU! JUST LEAVE THE MAN'S CROTCH ALONE! Really, the poor man. Although it may be a very cool crotch.

Tim could be reading this right now, and he would never say anything...

We can email him, but you have to do it. Or Sandy.

YEAH. I SEE YOU, SANDY CLAWS.
I hope Mr. Tim is reading this. Then he could include the HypnoCrotchBeam in a later game. Yes. Sandy, mailith!

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:25 AM

yeah, or he could be screwing with our heads... and make us have odd conversations like this.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:25 AM
I hope Mr. Tim is reading this. Then he could include the HypnoCrotchBeam in a later game. Yes. Sandy, mailith!

Thinking of the HyperCrotchBeam makes me want to throw up and shiver.

SHIVER.

I think I meantioned his crotch in the caption thread. Really, I thought more people would notice. I mean, it's the biggest patch in his outfit.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:29 AM
Thinking of the HyperCrotchBeam makes me want to throw up and shiver.

SHIVER.

I think I meantioned his crotch in the caption thread. Really, I thought more people would notice. I mean, it's the biggest patch in his outfit.
That's why I made up the HypnoCrotchBeam.
Less vomiting and shakies. You're too entranced to care!

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:30 AM
oh, and the idea of a 14 year old girl e-mailing someone a question regarding one of his characters nether regions is a bit... questionable? isnt it?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:30 AM
That's why I made up the HypnoCrotchBeam.
Less vomiting and shakies. You're too entranced to care!

Sorry, I was too busy being entranced to notice the words.

BIGGEST. PATCH. RED. YELLOW. POLKA-DOTTY.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:31 AM
oh, and the idea of a 14 year old girl e-mailing someone a question regarding one of his characters nether regions is a bit... questionable? isnt it?
Not at all. 'It's quite normal for someone your age.'

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:31 AM
Think Boy Bands and thier fanbase. SHUDDER

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:32 AM

Not for Tim. He's always dodging fire demons. He's far too jaded to care who mails it.

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:34 AM
*shudder* thanks for the horrible mental images. (not)

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Would he actually send a response? That would be something...

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:35 AM
Well, at least you aren't being hypnotised by a hobo's crotch.

Because it isn't very fun.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Would he actually send a response? That would be something...

Possibly. Is anyone here cool enough to do it?

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:37 AM
Well, at least you aren't being hypnotised by a hobo's crotch.

Because it isn't very fun.
Mr. Tim is to blame for all of this, you realize. Or one of the character designers. Durn, DF just kind of seems a little effed in general. Which is a good thing.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:38 AM
Is he actually stupid enough to give out his email? I guess I'll step up to the plate...

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:39 AM
Mr. Tim is to blame for all of this, you realize. Or one of the character designers. Durn, DF just kind of seems a little effed in general. Which is a good thing.

Yes, whoever designed these characters--SHOULD KNOW I HATE THEM YET LOVE THEM WITH THE HOTTEST OF PASSIONS.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:39 AM
Is he actually stupid enough to give out his email? I guess I'll step up to the plate...
Go to DFAC! There's an email thing there. :'D

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:40 AM

definately not me.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:41 AM
Eeh. Sokolov is cool enough.

Anyone in Gogglicious is cool enough.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:43 AM
comics@doublefine.com? Shouldn't it be tim@doublefine.com or [insertnameornotjustcomicshere]@doublefine.com?

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:45 AM
eh, okay. sadly im the uncoolest thing since uncool came to....uncool town.

Purple Squid
comics@doublefine.com? Shouldn't it be tim@doublefine.com or [insertnameornotjustcomicshere]@doublefine.com?

You just totally linked to something with Tim's name that invlolves email.

Dawg. What is up with that?

Purple Squid
eh, okay. sadly im the uncoolest thing since uncool came to....uncool town.

No, you are the cooliest thing to not be me.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:47 AM
You just totally linked to something with Tim's name that invlolves email.

Dawg. What is up with that?
icandoitwithanything@itsaforumfeature.duh

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:47 AM
icandoitwithanything@itsaforumfeature.duh

WOAH. FREAKING TRIPPY.

I learned something new today!

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:49 AM
So is the 'comics' email their only contact point?

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:50 AM
woah, trippy indeed.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:51 AM
So is the 'comics' email their only contact point?

As far as I know... I haven't seen any other link, and other people seem to email them stuff.

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Ive looked around and couldnt find any other ones either.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Ok, hold on. The message is almost done.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:56 AM
Ok, hold on. The message is almost done.

Oooh. I'm so excited. I can barely contain myself.

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 01:58 AM
Oooh. I'm so excited. I can barely contain myself.

you need me to lay down some newspapers?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:59 AM
you need me to lay down some newspapers?

That would be kind, magical Sorting Hat.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Ok. Suggestions welcome.

Subject: The Father's Crotch

To whomever can give an answer:

The fans over at Razputin's Domain Forums have an... interesting question regarding Razputin's father and his character design. Was it a purposeful move to place the wonderful polka dot patch right on the poor man's nether regions? The majority of board members seem to notice that this particular characteristic draws attention quickly to it, sparking all sorts of interesting thoughts and theories.

Just why is the patch on his crotch? Why not off to the side or perhaps on a seldomly viewed side? Is it meant to draw attention to it, like a bullseye of sorts? Us fans must be missing some gigantic piece of the puzzle. Perhaps someone at the source of this controversy can shed some light on the situation.

Thank you and yes, we do have lives. We promise.

~Sokolov, ~Purple Squid (elected board members to ask this question)
Razputin's Domain Forums http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=605
flyingsquirrelsnake@hotmail.com

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:06 AM
O.

M.

G.

Not only did I just spew milk all over the place, I think I've gone blind. PUT MY NAME IN! PUT IT IN!

Ergh. I can't seem to stop laughing long enough to suggest anything...

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 02:07 AM
Ok. Suggestions welcome.

Subject: The Father's Crotch

To whomever can give an answer:

The fans over at Razputin's Domain Forums have an... interesting question regarding Razputin's father and his character design. Was it a purposeful move to place the wonderful polka dot patch right on the poor man's nether regions? The majority of board members seem to notice that this particular characteristic draws attention quickly to it, sparking all sorts of interesting thoughts and theories.

Just why is the patch on his crotch? Why not off to the side or perhaps on a seldomly viewed side? Is it meant to draw attention to it, like a bullseye of sorts? Us fans must be missing some gigantic piece of the puzzle. Perhaps someone at the source of this controversy can shed some light on the situation.

Thank you and yes, we do have lives. We promise.

~Sokolov (elected board member to ask this question)
Razputin's Domain Forums http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=605
flyingsquirrelsnake@hotmail.com

thats PERFECT. he would have to be crazy to not reply to such a smart letter.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:09 AM
O.

M.

G.

Not only did I just spew milk all over the place, I think I've gone blind. PUT MY NAME IN! PUT IT IN!

Ergh. I can't seem to stop laughing long enough to suggest anything...
Done.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:09 AM
It does sound very intelligent. To the point of sounding like a normal question. And, hey. If he puts it up on the DFAN, he'll have something Psychonauty to talk about.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:10 AM
Awww, snap. My name is in there. How sweet~! <3

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:10 AM
Well, do I have everyone's approval to send?

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 02:11 AM
This should definatly be interesting. and it would be a bummer if he never managed to reply or anything though.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:11 AM

Oooh, yeah. I'm very glad you didn't say anything about a Hypno crotch.

I'm so very proud of you.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:12 AM
Sending...

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:13 AM
Done!

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 02:13 AM

defanitely!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Done!

HUZZAH! REJOICE AND DRINK LIKE A POPE!

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:15 AM
HUZZAH! REJOICE AND DRINK LIKE A POPE!
Let's just hope we get something back. Like cookies.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Let's just hope we get something back. Like cookies.

He better be happy with the fact that we care about this question enough to directly ask him.

Cookies is good.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:17 AM
I wish my fanbase cared enough to ask me about MY crotch.

Wait...

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:17 AM
I wish my fanbase cared enough to ask me about MY crotch.

Wait...

Sokolov, why do you have such a questionable patch on your crotch?

TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 02:18 AM
Oh god, that e-mail is gold...XD Then again, I admit to wondering the exact same thing. Then I decided I shouldn't be thinking potentially pervy thoughts about the main character's father. That's a little bizarre. So now I just focus on the fact that you can seriously see the poor man's ribs. And then I just want to feed him a sandwich.

Isn't there an info@doublefine.com e-mail address, though? Thought that was a general/news/whatever e-mail address, at least at some point...that might've changed, though.

I hope we'll get a response, either way, even if it's "...why are you staring at his crotch again?" Oh, the hilarity. XD

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 02:19 AM
If this question is answered, my life will be complete

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:19 AM
It seems as though everyone wants a piece of this poor, skinny, sandwhichless, man's crotch.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:20 AM
Sokolov, why do you have such a questionable patch on your crotch?
No'um.

I DO want a sandwhich, though.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:21 AM
No'um.

I DO want a sandwhich, though.

Hey, man. Get in line.

TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 02:26 AM
It seems as though everyone wants a piece of this poor, skinny, sandwhichless, man's crotch.

That disturbs me on many, many levels. The least of which being that I'd have to agree.

(I'm going to go hide in the Corner of Shame now. I'm assuming we have one.)

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Well, if and when a response is sent, I will post it on the board; either in a new thread or right here. Either way, the mystery will finally be... revealed.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:28 AM
That disturbs me on many, many levels. The least of which being that I'd have to agree.

(I'm going to go hide in the Corner of Shame now. I'm assuming we have one.)

The Muffled Weeping Corner is gone, so we replaced it with the corner of shame. I will not be joining you. I have been entranced by this guy's crotch--so says Sokolov.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:29 AM
ooooOOOOOooooo....

Purple Squid
Well, if and when a response is sent, I will post it on the board; either in a new thread or right here. Either way, the mystery will finally be... revealed.

Or he'll just be all cheap and reply with something about old ladies and aliens. LIKE ALWAYS.

Sokolov
Guh. Must sleep. Waking up early. Sucks so hard...

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:30 AM
Eh. I should probably sleep... right now.
I get the feeling I'm going to have to put up with a lot of crap tomorrow--both on the board and at home.

Sokolov
10-21-2005, 02:32 AM
Ngihty, night all.

Hypnocrotch!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Good night, homie.

SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 02:33 AM
what squid said, ill see ya guys tommorow.

I have an evil-science-test-of-death tommorow anyway.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:34 AM
what squid said, ill see ya guys tommorow.

I have an evil-science-test-of-death tommorow anyway.

I don't even have school tomorrow, yay!

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 02:51 AM

Deeeeesstiiiinnyyyyy!

Okay this is old but I have one thing to say: I started wearing my Raz looky goggles since I was 7 and I've never taken them off. Except sometimes when I sleep.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Okay this is old but I have one thing to say: I started wearing my Raz looky goggles since I was 7 and I've never taken them off. Except sometimes when I sleep.

Not a contest. Sokolov wears them, I wear them, you wear them. It's all good.

Smon
10-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Not a contest. Sokolov wears them, I wear them, you wear them. It's all good.
It was a contest back then. *points to trophy*

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 12:56 PM
GHASP. You won that contest?

I'm kind of worried about that letter we sent to DF. I wonder if it got through alright...

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Alright then when did you start wearing yours huh? We will have a screenshot duel to prove who deserves the trophy! "It's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Smon
10-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Alright then when did you start wearing yours huh? We will have a screenshot duel to prove who deserves the trophy! "It's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I may have lost the last one, but very well..

XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN.

The contest will be... hardest picture to explain.

I wager... the jetbootsu.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:15 PM
I wager the title of the best Raz-looky goggles wearer since before Raz! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:17 PM
...right. We wear goggles. I wear them because I like Raz. I'm not 'competing'.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Well me and Smon are so hahahahahahahahahasashahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Smon
10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
ALRIGHT. Just try to explain... THIS.
http://spamusement.com/gfx/70.gif

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Well mine'sa comin' so keep yer pants on!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:21 PM
SMON!! NO MORE SCREENSHOT DUELS!

D:

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 02:24 PM
I shall win.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey! Aren't you the guy who's always telling everyone else to get on topic?

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Sorry back On Topic (Vocabulor we will finish this elsewhere. How about Fan-made merit badges?) Now for uh sayings yes uh I get Boyd to say this if I hit him enough

"Owww stop hitting me!!! I know your a G!" It's hilarious and I got another hooch thing he says "They took my... Hooch!!!" He cracks me up to no friggin' end! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaboydhaahahahahahahahahahh ahahahhhahahhahahaha!!!!

Smon
10-21-2005, 02:42 PM

...I win.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
I guess you do, Vocabulor. I guess you do.

"Punch!"

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Uh no he doen't I will post mine and then we will see who the winner truly is.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Uh no he doen't I will post mine and then we will see who the winner truly is.

NONONONONONONO. We were kidding. No one wins because nothing happened! Make the right choice! Don't post screenshots! Look at me, then look at you!

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Why should I not? I should and earn the title of whatever the title is. But what I'm saying is that if I win I will be respscted around the boards.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Why should I not? I should and earn the title of whatever the title is. But what I'm saying is that if I win I will be respscted around the boards.

Nah, only the Gogglicious gang is respected round' here. Just don't post screenshots because... it's really stupid.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Well then I'm respected for my goggles go goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No screenshot duels they're OT and evil and I woulda won anyways.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Psssht. You're not in Gogglicious.

dart_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Well then I'm respected for my goggles go goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No screenshot duels they're OT and evil and I woulda won anyways. Yeah right he'd never win

dart_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Who said I had to be

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Who said I had to be

Had to be what now?

dart_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Had to be what now? Where you talking to me about that gogalicous thingy

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Where you talking to me about that gogalicous thingy

I wasn't talking to you. :0 It's a joke anyway. Gogglicious is a teeny-tiny clique consisting of Sokolov, Me, and SandyPhanta. Even if she doesn't have goggles.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:47 PM
But I have goggles and I <3 them more than anything else and I wouldn't give em up for 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 DOLLARS!

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Yeah right he'd never win

Screw you Dart I bet I would beat you in a screenshot duel! You don't even know what they are!

dart_psychic
10-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Ok PurpleSquid your ruinning my life you crappy person plus I don't give a damm if you put me on your ignore list that's all