PDA

View Full Version : The Ancients Strike Back!

starmark2k
08-01-2005, 02:31 PM
For those of you who know of my forces of the ancient Thread you should already know the premice of this one but here it is for those who don't.
__________________________________________________ ___

While the Republic Celebrates its victory against Darth Malak and the destruction of the star forge an ancient automated emergancy protocol became active on the rakata home world. The protocol was created by the ancient Rakata in case the Star Forge was ever destroyed. The protocol activated giant Armada of Rakatan ships and brought billions of Rakata out of a criogenic sleep. The Rakata Force has only on Goal to take back control of their Empire and the rest of the Galaxy.

Meanwhile the Sith have split into faction which have fell into a civil war. The two Leader Darth Iallia and Darth Kalen both make a claim to the Title of "Dark lord of the sith" and beleive they are the rightful rulers of the sith Fleets.

The Galaxy is once again in full out war...
__________________________________________________ _
Rules

* Standard Rules apply
* No 'Super' Characters or ships
* 3 PC max
* I'll let you deside how the fights playout, but if you reach a stalemate with another PC (Basiccally if neither of you will or want to die) I will step in or ask someone else to.

Note to stringerhs: As you played as Iallia last time you can play as him if you wish to and if you wish to join.

Character sheet (I won't patronise you by describing which each field means but if you do get confused use mine as an example)
Name-
Species-
Sex-
Age-
Height-
Side- (if you are sith state if you are Iallias' or kalens')
Allegiance-
Occupation/rank-
Type-
Weapons-
Equipment-
Apperance-
Ship:
Bio:

Character 1
Name- Jon Freeman
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 31
Height- 5"7'
Side- Republic
Allegiance: Lightside
Occupation/rank: Mercenary, Ex-Jedi
Type: Jedi Watchman
Weapons: Lightsaber, Blaster Rifle
Equipment: Medium Fiber armour (specially made not to restrict force useage).
Apperance: Black Hair, Acrobatic body build, White Skin, Brown eyes
Ship: The "Orical" a Modified corillian Medium freighter : 3 quad laser Turrets ( 2 ventral 1 dorsal, 2 Concussion missile launcher (1 forward one rear), 2 Forward ion cannons, Large cargo bay (with installed holding cell), two two-man quarters.
Bio: An ex jedi who left the order as he beleived the council could not see past their own wisdom, when he told them he saw a war between jedi coming, They refused to beleive him saying his visions were clouded by an unknown source. He became a mercenary and does missions for the republic.

Character 2
Name- Tia Nasai
Species- Human (corillian)
Sex- female
Age- 20
Height- 5"3'
Side- republic
Allegiance: Neutral
Occupation/rank: Mercenary.
Type: Scoundral
Weapons: Wrist mounted repeater blaster, vibro blade,
Equipment: Stealth Armour, 'Hacking' Visor (for breaking into computers, doors, etc.
Apperance: Blonde Hair, Acrobatic body build, tanned Skin, green eyes
Ship: See Jon Freeman
Bio: A orphin on corillia took to a life of crime at an early age. At the age of 17 she was trying to steal from Jon Freeman. He caught her and "rescued" her from her criminal activity. She now works as the co-pilot on the phoenix and is the main enginneer. she has worked on many jobs and thinks of Jon as an older brother.

I'll start when there are atleast three other people.

Jin Phoenix
08-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Name-Sorin Ducard
Species-Human
Sex-Male
Age-36
Height-5' 10"
Side-None
Allegiance-Neutral
Occupation/rank-Council Member
Type-Jedi Master
Weapons-Lightsaber (2 short, 1 long)
Equipment-Black Jedi over robes with white under robes.
Apperance-Short brown hair which is starting to gray, gray-brown gotee. Blue eyes.
Ship:Whatever he's riding in at the time.
Bio: A Jedi who has never seen eye to eye with the members of the council. Ever since his inseption Sourin would ask why such safeguards on emotion was in place. Through the years his wisdom and power grew as did his reasoning. Eventually Master Vandar took Sourin's point of view to heart and let him practice the darker techniques of the force. Sourin was inducted on the council as a voice of balance and reason and to this day it is what he remains to be.

RaV™
09-05-2005, 01:15 PM
What about the Jedi Temple and Anor Kon's crusade to crushing Coruscant?

Darth Wiggles
09-05-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll keep my old characters.

Name- Jason Qel-Droma
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 25
Homeworld:Nar Shaddaa
Height- 5'8.
Side- Jedi Order
Allegiance: Light Side
Occupation/rank: Jedi,Gambler.
Type: Jedi Sentinel
Weapons: Silver Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe,Regeneration Implant,Karakan Gauntlets,2 Mandalorian Melee Shield,Interface Band,Eriadu Stealth Field Generator.
Apperance: Black spiky hair,brown eyes.
Ship: The Soaring Hawk
Bio:Jason,as almost every Jedi was trained in the Force at young age,and he was a promising one,as he descended of the Qel-Droma family.Now,Jason travels with his droids,T3-7G and HK-55,and his friend Kate Sunrider to defeat the Sith.

Name-Kate Sunrider
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 24
Homeworld:Coruscant(born on Talravin).
Height- 5'7.
Side- Republic,Jedi
Occupation/rank: Jedi.
Type: Jedi Consular
Weapons: Green Short Lightsaber,Cyan Lightsaber.
Equipment: TSL Jedi Knight Robe,Verpine Headband,Strenght Implant,Karakan Gauntlets,2 Echani Shields,Calrissian's Utility Belt.
Apperance: Blackish Blue Hair with ponytail,sapphire eyes.
Ship:Travels with Jason on the Soaring Hawk.
Bio:After going to Coruscant,Kate's parents,which were Jedi,were exiled after her parents admitted to the Jedi Council that they had a daughter and weren't honorable enough to put their feets on the Jedi Council,and they went to the Unknown Regions,and where never seen again,even though Kate knows they're alive as she never felt them in the Force.

Name- HK-55
Species- Droid
Sex- N/A
Age- 5
Height- 5'9.
Side- Republic,Jedi.
Allegiance: Jason
Occupation/rank: Bodyguard Droid
Type: Assassin Droid.
Weapons: Upgraded Blaster Rifle,Shield Disruptor,Stun Ray.
Equipment: Upgraded Droid Shield.
Apperance:Like HK-47,but crimson red.
Ship:Soaring Hawk.
Bio:A droid of HK series customized by the Republic.Jason later won him on a Pazaak contest at Nar Shaddaa.

Cyborgninja
09-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Name-Matt Huffman
Species-human
Sex- male
Age- 19
Height- 6'6''
Side- sith
Allegiance-kalens
Occupation/rank-body guard
Type-well a big one
Weapons-a double bladed war sword that only i can pick up
Equipment-custom armor can wiht stand a few lightsaber hits
Apperance- big musclar build shaved head bar code tattooed to the back of his neck
Ship: what ever his employer drives
Bio: former convict

Killwithhonor
09-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Name- Master Zaroke
Species-Human
Sex-Male
Age-23
Height- 5'9"
Side- Republic
Allegiance-Lightside
Occupation/rank- Master Jedi, Ex-Mandalorian
Type- Jedi Weapon Master
Weapons- Single Saber, Green, Hidden Blaster Rifle
Equipment-hooded learner robes
Apperance- Dirty Blonde, Athletic Build, White skin, green eyes
Ship: Univerrion, One of the fastest ships, but not alot of firepower
Bio: Abandoned the council and jedi order for the republic, and now is starting his own council, so everything can be right again in the unirverse once again, Looking for new padawan learners and other masters and weapon masters to join the council, Home planet is Coruscant

ExtreamJedi12
09-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Name-Zaalbacca
Species-Wookie
Sex-Male
Age-?
Height-?
Side-Republic
Allegiance-Lightside
Occupation/rank-Master Jedi
Type-Jedi Consular
Weapons-2 staffsabars(1 for each hand)(1 green and 1 blue)and a concussion rifle.
Equipment-Star Forge Robes
Apperance-White & Blonde fur and green eyes.
Ship: The Undertaker(YT-1300), a fast ship with lots of power.

Name-Roarboar
Species-Wookie
Sex-Male
Age-?
Height-?
Side-Republic
Allegiance-Lightside
Type-Jedi Consular
Weapons-2 lightsabers(Asajj's kind that can turn into a S-shaped lightsaber)(red)
Equipment-Revan's robes colored white
Apperance-White & brown fur and green eyes
Ship: Co-captain of The Undertaker
Bio: As brothers, they they collected parts for their ship through odd jobs. Soon, they finished and named it "The Undertaker". They left the order and joined Zaroke's Jedi order.

Blessèd Sith
09-12-2005, 10:12 PM
(((It might be fun to start something new . . . Er, I'm not quite sure on what each of the Sith Masters represent? So if I could have a breakdown or a link to pertanent posts? Danke. Oh, and Jin Phoenix, where the effing hell have you been? O_o)))

Name- Nalaen Yalos
Species- Unknown – human.
Sex- Female.
Age- 19
Height- 5’ 10”
Side- Sith
Allegiance- (dunno yet?)
Occupation/rank- Student
Type- Assassin
Weapons- Double-bladed sabre.
Equipment- Sith robes.
Apperance- Long light brown hair, ritual tattoos (face and body), muscular but lithe from training, green eyes.
Ship: none.
Bio: Not much is known about Nalaen but it's rumoured that she's from a little-known Sith planet made up of a warrior-priest race. This much is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bo at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war on top of her Sith/religious theology and philosophy.

Writer
09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
((Where Nalaen goes, there also goes Kira :p ))

Name- Kira
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 18
Height- 5' 2"
Side- Sith
Allegiance- (ditto Nalaen :) )
Occupation/rank- Student
Type- (Donno...)
Weapons- twin sabers, both red
Equipment- form fitting and flexible black clothing
Apperance- Black hair cut short, bluish-gray eyes
Ship: none
Bio: Kira's past is complicated and she finds it best not to speak of it. Only Nalaen knows where Kira came from, but the explanation is enough to make anybody's head spin. Neither Nalaen nor Kira talk about it.

starmark2k
09-13-2005, 05:06 AM
Basically The sith factions are split between Iallia- who was malaks master when he was a jedi but the roles reversed when they both became sith. when malak died Iallia took the surviving ships from the attack on the star forge. Kalen has control of korriban and some of the ships which were loyal to him. Now they are at civil war trying to take control of the whole sith.

Ryan Së'vla
09-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Name- Ryan
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 24
Height- 5'8''
Side- Jedi Order
Occupation/rank: Padawan
Type: Jedi Guardian
Weapons: Silver Lightsaber(built it)
Equipment:Blue Padawan Robe, Regeneration Implant, Blue Interface Band.
Apperance- Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.
Ship: The Elfin Hawk
Bio: Ryan was born in Nar-Shaddaa, at 13 years the Jedi Council discovered that he had a strong connection with the Force. Now he is being trained by his master, Natalie that is a Jedi Sentinel, because they share a bond. He also has a young boga for a pet and his droid RN-01, that he built.

Name- Natalie
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 23
Height- 5'7''
Side- Jedi Order
Occupation/rank: Jedi Knight
Weapons: Yellow Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe, Regeneration Implant, Yellow Interface Band.
Apperance- Black Hair, Brown Eyes.
Ship: Ryan's Ship
Bio: Natalie trained all her life to be a Jedi. She and Ryan share a bond, because Ryan spend almost all of his time with her.

Name- RN-01
Species- Droid
Sex- N/A
Age- 5
Height- 5'6''
Side- Ryan
Allegiance: Neutral
Occupation/rank: Combat Droid
Type: Bodyguard
Weapons: Arkanian Assault Rifle
Equipment:Comuter Probe, Security Interface, Verpine Demolitions Sensor, Droid Impact Armor III.
Apperance- Looks like HK-47 but he is Orange.
Bio:

Blessèd Sith
09-14-2005, 03:35 PM
(((Eesh, that still doesn't tell me who to ally with. I mean, I'm not too keen on following someone involved with Malak . . . What do they stand for? Who is the rebel, trying to take over? Is one of them a TRUE Sith Lord, while the other is just vying for power? >_> Cause I dunno who to join.)))

starmark2k
09-14-2005, 03:52 PM
((Iallia beleiv in using ships and brute to take control of the galaxy, while kalen usees stealth and diseption.))

Blessèd Sith
09-14-2005, 03:56 PM
(((Geez. You need *both* to be a true Sith. Gods, perhaps I'll be a disillusioned Sith, wondering what the hell her people are coming to when they have to separate the aspects of the Sith. Damn it . . . Well, I'm an assassin, but you cannot rule the galaxy with stealth. However, you can't always make people follow you with brute force so you need deception . . . Nonetheless, I'm gonna go into Iallia's camp. Hopefully he proves to be a true Sith . . .)))

starmark2k
09-15-2005, 01:04 PM
(( O. k i'm going to restatart this thing as most peoplewho signed up have left and Blessèd Sith has pointed out numerous flaws.")

While the Republic Celebrates its victory against Darth Malak and the destruction of the star forge an ancient automated emergancy protocol became active on the rakata home world. The protocol was created by the ancient Rakata in case the Star Forge was ever destroyed. The protocol activated giant Armada of Rakatan ships and brought billions of Rakata out of a criogenic sleep. The Rakata Force has only on Goal to take back control of their Empire and the rest of the Galaxy.

Meanwhile the Sith have split into two faction which have fell into a civil war. The loyalists and the sepritists. The loyalist leader Darth Exuro, has discovered a prophercy while on dantooine speaking that a single sith lord (who he beleives is himself) will rule the galaxy once the sith has found "The Ark of the Force". Now this sith lord has concentrated all his efforts in finding the 'Ark'. The Sepritists are led by a former pupil of the sith Lord who seeks the Ark and beleives that that his former master is insane to follow this prophercy. The betrayer took those who shared his views with him to attempt to take control of the sith and continue trying to take the galaxy as revan and malak did.

Rules

* Standard Rules apply
* 1 PC max
* I'll let you deside how the fights playout, but if you reach a stalemate with another PC (Basiccally if neither of you will or want to die) I will step in or ask someone else to.

Character positions to be filled. These are on a first come first serve- you don't have to take one of these position.
Jedi General- (Killwithhonour) Master Zaroke
Sith "loyalists" Sith Lord- (Me, Starmark2k) Darth Exuro
Sith "Sepritists" Sith lord- (Blessèd Sith) Naleen

Character sheet
Name-
Species-
Sex-
Age-
Height-
Side- (if you are sith state if you are Loyalist or Sepritist)
Allegiance-
Occupation/rank-
Type-
Weapons-
Equipment-
Apperance-
Ship:
Bio:

Name- Darth Exuro
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 47
Height- 6" 3'
Side- Sith Loyalists
Alignment- Dark side
Occupation/rank- Sith lord
Type- Sith Lord
Weapons- Red Saber
Equipment- Sith Force Armour
Apperance- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/Heinrich.jpg
Ship: The Fire of Exuro
Bio: Sith lord who seek the Ark of the Force.

Ryan Së'vla
09-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Ok, here is my PC:

Name- Ryan
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 24
Height- 5'8''
Side- Jedi Order
Occupation/rank: Padawan
Type: Jedi Guardian
Weapons: Silver Lightsaber(built it)
Equipment:Blue Padawan Robe, Regeneration Implant, Blue Interface Band.
Apperance- Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.
Ship: The Elfin Hawk
Bio: Ryan was born in Nar-Shaddaa, at 13 years the Jedi Council discovered that he had a strong connection with the Force. Now he is being trained by his master, Natalie that is a Jedi Sentinel, because they share a bond. He also has a young boga for a pet and his combat droid RN-01, that he built. RN-01 looks like HK but he's blue.

These are my team NPC's

Name- Natalie
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 23
Height- 5'7''
Side- Jedi Order
Occupation/rank: Jedi Knight
Weapons: Yellow Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe, Regeneration Implant, Yellow Interface Band.
Apperance- Black Hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio: Natalie trained all her life to be a Jedi. She and Ryan share a bond, because Ryan spend almost all of his time with her.

Writer
09-15-2005, 06:06 PM
((Nothing's changing on mine... and whatever Blessed Sith takes Nalaen is where Kira's going... they're sort of a package deal, you see... to my knowledge, there isn't a thread in this section that Nalaen's been in that Kira hasn't also been there. :) ))

ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 06:22 PM
(( O. k i'm going to restatart this thing as most peoplewho signed up have left and Blessèd Sith has pointed out numerous flaws.")

Meanwhile the Sith have split into two faction which have fell into a civil war. The loyalists and the sepritists. The loyalist leader Darth Exuro, has discovered a prophercy while on dantooine speaking that a single sith lord (who he beleives is himself) will rule the galaxy once the sith has found "The Ark of the Force". Now this sith lord has concentrated all his efforts in finding the 'Ark'. The Sepritists are led by a former pupil of the sith Lord who seeks the Ark and beleives that that his former master is insane to follow this prophercy. The betrayer took those who shared his views with him to attempt to take control of the sith and continue trying to take the galaxy as revan and malak did.

Rules

* Standard Rules apply
* 1 PC max

Character positions to be filled. These are on a first come first serve- you don't have to take one of these position.
Republic Fleet admiral-
Jedi General- (me)
Sith "loyalists" Sith Lord- (Me, Starmark2k) Darth Exuro
Sith "Sepritists" Sith lord-

Character sheet
Name-
Species-
Sex-
Age-
Height-
Side- (if you are sith state if you are Loyalist or Sepritist)
Allegiance-
Occupation/rank-
Type-
Weapons-
Equipment-
Apperance-
Ship:
Bio:

Name- Darth Exuro
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 47
Height- 6" 3'
Side- Sith Loyalists
Alignment- Dark side
Occupation/rank- Sith lord
Type- Sith Lord
Weapons- Red Saber
Equipment- Sith Force Armour
Apperance- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/Heinrich.jpg
Ship: The Fire of Exuro
Bio: Sith lord who seek the Ark of the Force.

YOU #$%$@$#@#@#@ WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE HAVE 2 PC?

starmark2k
09-16-2005, 05:34 AM
YOU #$%$@$#@#@#@ WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE HAVE 2 PC?

Firstly. That was uncalled for

secondly. just make 1 an NPC

Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 08:10 AM
name- Ash Urland
species- Human
sex- male
Age- 34
hieght- 6' 4"
side- Republic
Allegiance- Nuetral force sensitive
occupation/rank- Mercenary/jedi master w/o apprentice
type- Mercenary
weapons- Dual Lightsabers green/orange, 1 blaster pistol
equipment- Jedi master blue robe, or environmental armor
appearance- shaggy hair, cut under left eye, body well built
Ship- Cort Sabra
Bio- Fought alongside Revan during Mandolorian War, cut by a mandolorian under left eye but blaster fire.

(where can we start at?)

starmark2k
09-16-2005, 08:27 AM
((O.k I'll make a start, people can still join whenever as i need a Jedi General and Sepritist leader.))

Darth Exuro walked on to the Bridge of his flagship "the Flames of Exuro" The captain a former republic commander stood looking down on the planet of Korriban. Exuro walked up by the side of the captain.

"Report." Exuro commanded#

"My Lord, we have no new leads on the Ark of the force. and we lost two more ships to the Sepritists."

"The non-beleivers will fall along with the republic once i am in possession of the Ark, any news from the task force dispatched to yavin?"

"No Sir, They are still sending exvacation teams to the planets Tombs."

"Keep me informed Captain."

"Aye, My Lord."

Killwithhonor
09-16-2005, 03:36 PM
(ill take Jedi General if possible)
Name- Master Zaroke
Species-Human
Sex-Male
Age-23
Height- 5'9"
Side- Republic
Allegiance-Lightside
Occupation/rank- Master Jedi, Ex-Mandalorian
Type- Jedi Weapon Master
Weapons- Single Saber, Green, Hidden Blaster Rifle
Equipment-hooded learner robes
Apperance- Dirty Blonde, Athletic Build, White skin, green eyes
Ship: Univerrion, One of the fastest ships, but not alot of firepower
Bio: Abandoned the council and jedi order for the republic, and now is starting his own council, so everything can be right again in the unirverse once again, Looking for new padawan learners and other masters and weapon masters to join the council, Home planet is Coruscant

ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Name-Zaalbacca
Species-Wookie
Sex-Male
Age-?
Height-?
Side-Republic
Allegiance-Lightside
Type-Jedi Consular
Weapons-2 staffsabars(1 for each hand)(1 green and 1 blue)and a concussion rifle.
Equipment-Star Forge Robes
Apperance-White & Blonde fur and green eyes.
Ship: The Undertaker(YT-1300), a fast ship with lots of power.

(NPC)Name-Roarboar
Species-Wookie
Sex-Male
Age-?
Height-?
Side-Republic
Allegiance-Lightside
Type-Jedi Consular
Weapons-2 lightsabers(Asajj's kind that can turn into a S-shaped lightsaber)(red)
Equipment-Revan's robes colored white
Apperance-White & brown fur and green eyes
Ship: Co-captain of The Undertaker
Bio: As brothers, they they collected parts for their ship through odd jobs. Soon, they finished and named it "The Undertaker". They left the order and joined Zaroke's Jedi order.

OK.Starmark, but just so that you all know, I'm a twin.

Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Ash wakes up on Coruscant and is given a mission by Zaroke.........(?????? fill in the blank Zaroke)

Blessèd Sith
09-17-2005, 02:46 AM
(((I wuff woo wildjedi ^____^ Anyhoo, I really like that new idea with the Sith. It took me a minute to figure out who I was gonna be with. At first I thought Exuro because I believe in prophesy and the legends of the Sith and all that. However, to go down a path on a search for some item that will bring "ultimate power" isn't something I think Nalaen would jive with. . . . I have to go into the seperatist camp. After a few seconds of thinking, I figured the "ark" to be a metaphore. I believe in the true power and glory of the Sith. Our power is made from ourselves. Not from some dusty crate. GO SEPERATISTS!!! Woot! *cough* Anyhoo, so yeah, who's the seperatist leader?)))

starmark2k
09-17-2005, 04:06 AM
((( @ExtreamJedi12: I'd prefer it if you didn't have revan as a NPC.
@ Blessèd Sith: We don't have a sepritist leader at the moment so either we wait for one, just give the guy a name and if someone wants to be his he takes that name or someone whos already playing take it.)))

Darth Wiggles
09-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Ok,Jason is the PC,Kate is NPC,HK-55 is Jason's bodyguard droid and T3-7G is Kate's utility droid.

The Soaring Hawk reaches the atmosphere of Coruscant,and docks nearby the Jedi Temple.Jason and Kate got out,and rushed to the Jedi Temple to get their mission from Jedi General and Member of the Jedi Council,Master Zaroke.

ExtreamJedi12
09-17-2005, 09:05 AM
((( @ExtreamJedi12: I'd prefer it if you didn't have revan as a NPC.
@ Blessèd Sith: We don't have a sepritist leader at the moment so either we wait for one, just give the guy a name and if someone wants to be his he takes that name or someone whos already playing take it.)))

OK I'll edit.

Blessèd Sith
09-17-2005, 03:06 PM
(((I'll be the seperatist leader :D Seriously o_o; It might be fun. Besides, we need a *real* Sith to play a Sith leader for once ^____^)))

Ryan Së'vla
09-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Natalie: Your training is almost complete, my Pupil.
Ryan: Good, as the faster the better. I'm sick and tired of "Pupil".
RN-01: Query: Master, may i ask you to tell your pet to stop attacking me?
Ryan: He just wants to play. Isn't it Junior.
Junior: Gah. :D
Natalie: I still think that when your boga grows up you'll have to return him to Dxun.
Ryan: I'll handle myself.

Blessèd Sith
09-19-2005, 03:18 AM
(((Er, are we gonna start? So *can* I be the seperatist leader? . . . Is anyone here? Echo . . .)))

starmark2k
09-19-2005, 04:44 AM
(((Er, are we gonna start? So *can* I be the seperatist leader? . . . Is anyone here? Echo . . .)))

(((We already have started and yes you can be The sepritist leader.)))

Writer
09-19-2005, 10:32 AM
((I'll post when Blessed Sith starts :) ))

Blessèd Sith
09-19-2005, 10:41 PM
If you didn't know where to look, it always seemed the same. It was sometimes even difficult to tell how fast you were travelling. Or how slow. She oft gazed up into the sky, and now, she did the same, though while travelling through it. Nalaen's eyes were focused on some distant point in space, standing in the observation deck of her cruiser. How had it come to this? Her arms folded over her chest as her eyes hardened, the only thing visible now. She covered her face to increase her ability to intimidate; only her piercing, mirthless eyes glowered into the souls of others. Very few she led now saw her for what she was, had always been. A loyal servant of the Sith. Now they saw her as a scary, merciless leader. As they needed to.

The split. That had been hell. Some damned prophesy or another. And though she believed in prophesy, believed in the might of the Sith, she didn't think uprooting everyone to go searching for something that was a rumour was the most genius idea. Fighting her loyalties that had been born into her, fighting the loyalties she had to not only the Sith, but the Dark Lord, her master, she had split. Become a rogue amongst rogues. It really was hell, but it was necessary.

Some damned ark. That's what he was searching for. And now it was leading to yet another all-out war with the Sith. Her fledgling side trying desperately to show the true path: the Sith themselves were the might, the power. There was no need for an artifact to bestow power. To her, this ark was most likely a metaphore; and if not, some ancient item that had long since disappeared. The Dark Lord was on a search for some dust and a few crumbling bits of wood. Pitiful. The strongest man, the greatest warrior, now nothing, because of a rumour.

"Kira," Nalaen said slowly as the stars moved slowly past the ship, "come." Her eyes narrowed even further, not bothering to wait for acknowledgement or anyone telling her that Kira had arrived. She didn't need them to. She was now the Dark Lord of the Sith. Something she had never expected, especially to come like this. She was Darth Taiasi, Lord of her people. And master to her new apprentice. That thought almost made her laugh, but she knew better. Kira was the only one who knew her outside of this new role. They had known each other for a long while, it seemed.

Me, she thought, the Master. I always thought I'd be the one serving . . . It was an interesting change. Her head perked up suddenly with the presence that had entered silently.

"Information, Kira," she said, without turning to face her apprentice. "I need to know what that fool of an ex-Sith Lord is doing."

starmark2k
09-20-2005, 04:53 AM
Exuro Followed The ssith teachings since he turned to the darkside along the sides of Revan and Malak. At the time he had no willingness to become a sith Lord he was happy to serve Revan and then Malak until his time came. Which did when Revan slayn malak on the star forge, That was two years ago. Exuro was always poerful so he went almost unchalanged for his new role as the Dark lord of the sith, all those who did he sent his old apprentise to kill them. Now his apprentice was the one who opposed him taking a fraction of his army with her, but this did not concern him much the only thing that did was 'The Ark of the Force'. Exuro sent his Dark Jedi all over the Galaxy Searching for it, in the hope it would grant him so much power that not even all the Jedi that ever lived could Rival.

The new threat of the previously dormant rakata forces however did cause him much concern. The Rakata were attacking everything in order to take control of their former terrortorries. It was only a matter of time before they'd attack Korriban.

"captain, Set a cource for korriban." Exuro commanded

Writer
09-20-2005, 02:51 PM
"Last we heard, he was preparing for a trip to Korriban," Kira answered. She chuckled. "Still hasn't given up looking for that Ark..."

She fell silent for a moment. "Times have changed, Lady Taiasi." She smiled. "If you ask me, times have changed for the better. Since the days I first learned of the despised Jedi who was willing to sacrifice herself to save me, you have proven yourself a very capable leader."

"I couldn't agree more," Teri cut in. Kira chuckled.

"Sorry," she told Nalaen. "I know you don't much like it when I let her speak."

Blessèd Sith
09-20-2005, 04:35 PM
She scowled, her back still to Kira, and waved her hand in the air. The men on deck stiffened, saluted and marched out. They knew their place, they knew the signals. After all, they were always watching for them. An angry Sith Lord is not to be trifled with. Hell, even spoken to.

"I let a lot slide with you, Kira," Nalaen said softly, allowing the cloth covering her face to fall. "After all, we have been through so much." Smirking, she turned to face her apprentice. She was, after all, the only one allowed to call her "Lady". Any of her men to do so would taste sabre. And Nalaen also tolerated the Jedi presence. She so loathed it, but . . . could withstand the other side of Kira. Only time had afforded her that luxury.

Toeing over to Kira, she studied the other woman for a moment; then her eyes glinted. "At least your Jedi half has the wits to not insult a Sith Lord." She pulled the cloth back up over her tattooed face, eyes becoming cold. The time for friendly banter was over. "Come," she hissed, marching swiftly out of the gallery, robe flowing behind her. It was time to go on the bridge, and give the command. They would head to Korriban.

As she marched through the corridors, she barked out orders at Kira and the few men who she waved over to do her bidding. "Get the word out; I want the rest of my ships ready for the attack. Hail them now, make sure they're at battlestations." Blasting the elevator down the hall with the Force, the doors opened just as they arrived. "Get the Admiral on bridge. I need an attack strategy formulating before I get there. I want to hit Exuro fast and get out of range before he can react. Damage is meaningless right now." Her fist curled into a ball as her eyes blazed. "I just want to demonstrate my power. That we will not mess around. Either he submits, or he will taste the full wrath of true Sith power!" She winced as the lights in the elevator blinked. An old master had always warned her that her unrestrained power unleashed at an unopportune time would be her undoing. Last thing she needed was to plummet down an elevator shaft. Or blow an engine or something.

Turning to her apprentice, she took a slow, deep breath. Her eyes went somewhat weary. Blinking, she resumed her brutal façade. "Get what you can on Exuro's fleet. I need numbers. Lots of numbers." A hint of humour flickered over her visible face. The elevator stopped with a gentle jerk and the doors slid silently open. Nalaen stepped out, fully expecting her people to follow -- which of course, they did -- "And please tell me the stealth technology is up. And nothing under one hundred percent capability will be accepted. Heads will roll." Her brisk march continued to the bridge. Reaching the doors, she took another deep breath. Here was her first true testing field. Reaching out to the door, she pulled her hand back tentatively for a split second. Her chest heaved and she closed her eyes, waving her hand. The doors open and she stepped onto the bridge.

Writer
09-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Kira hesitated for half a second before following Nalaen toward the elevator. She loved being near her friend and now master, especially when Nalaen was giving orders. Kira nodded her obedience when an order was directed to her and watched as the others scurried around doing everything they could to please Darth Taiasi.

They stepped out onto the bridge and Kira observed that the Admiral was already there, waiting for his orders. At this point, Kira bowed politely and separated, moving to carry out the orders she had been given.

No more than two minutes later, Kira returned to Nalaen and bowed slightly.

"As much as I hate the idea of leaving, it is the only way I can truly get any information on Exuro's fleet," she said. "My shuttle has been outfitted with stealth and we are sure it works. I will take it, have a look at his fleet, and return with my report as quickly as I possibly can."

Jin Phoenix
09-21-2005, 12:40 AM
Deep in what seemed to be the center of the Universe, the last remnants of the Jedi stood. Once a grand order used as light bringers and guardians of the weak...now they were nothing more than fading light in the darkness. There were a few however, a few who still believed in doing what was right. There he stood, a man dark clothing and short hair. He stood on the top of a tall tower which raised high above the rest of the city world of Coruscant. The man was named Sourin. Although to many, it would seem like he stood on the top of the universe, on the inside Sourin was in the belly of a rancor. He could feel the darkness coming, and he could feel the evil that followed it. He knew the corruptive nature of the darkness, he had touched it, he had felt it, and he had bathed in it. But he was not evil, and he was no Sith. In his very essence, Sourin was a Jedi.

What he felt troubled him though. He had heard rumors of another Rakatan artifact but he didn't believe it at first...now though, now that he felt this twisting and warping in the force. It was foreign but, not unfelt. Sourin had felt this years ago, when Revan left the Order. He had known Revan...he had considered Revan a friend and he had been the last person to hear from Revan before he went to Korriban. So that was where Sourin was headed, to Korriban. He knew that everything centered around that rock of wasteland.

That was two days ago...

"Master Jedi, we have assessed the situation and...It is Grim."

"Just spit it out commander, what am I dealing with?" Sourin was getting anxious as he looked out the bay window of the small vessel.

"There are at least two hundred ships in the Sith fleet Sir. Also our Intel states that the Separatist Sith leader has a ship of his own on the outer reaches of this system." The commander's voice shuddered just enough for it to be noticeable. He was afraid and Sourin couldn't blame him.

"Alright commander, take us within 8 kliks of the system and then kill the engines and reroute power to the emergency boosters. If they find us the only way to get out of here will be to crash onto Korriban. Also have one of your men prepare my shuttle. We will let them make the first move but it pays to be cautious." Sourin had a plan... but he was not sure of it. He knew the Sith Lord and his tactics but he was unaware of who the Separatist Sith Lord was...he planned on learning this but first he would tail them until the opportune moment. He could not risk being spotted with a fleet that size.

starmark2k
09-21-2005, 04:24 AM
'The fire of Exuro' sped through hyperspace with a small task force of three other ships, The rest of the fleet were searching for the ark or defending Korriban from the inevitable Rakata Attack.

Now Exuro was taking his task force to the Yavin system where he had lost contact with that fleet. The ship left hyperspace just outside the gravity well of yavin 4.

"Scan the area where are my ships." Exuro requested as the sensor operators began to use the ships scannors, a few moments pasted before one of then answerd

"My Lord, I'm not picking up the ships but There is a lot of debris in the fleets last known location."

"Who did this?"

"Energy signitures suggest the Rakkata."

"Go to full alert i want a complete investigation."

Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Ash and some jedi still left all the years stand loyalty to Ash, Ash left to the Unknown planet with all the Rakatans which he called Rakata. Ash and the Jedi boarded the Sabra and launched towards Rakata to convince them he wanted to help them maybe save the trouble when one of the Sith Empire wins.
When Ash arrived out of hyperspace they slowly flew down to the planet surface. He told them he needed to speak to the Rakatan elder and war leader. They accepted his friendship and led him to a door and they walked in they were worried about Ash that he might turn on us or one of the others but the elder knew something about him and he told the other Rakatans to leave as of the other jedi.
Ash- The jedi and I would like to help you in this all-out-battle war so i've come with the Seperatists plans and where their base is.
Rakatan Elder- Ok, I accept. Youngling, show this man to his room and the other mens rooms. As Ash thought that was easy he thought that was to easy, but he just went to sleep with a jedi to huard and they would switch off duties in each of their rooms just in case.

Blessèd Sith
09-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Nalaen strode to the head of the bridge and looked around, reaching out with the Force to make sure all she had commanded was being done. She smiled to herself as she turned about to glower at her Admiral. He gulped, but otherwise hid his fear and walked straight for her, knowing what she wanted.

"My Lord," he said clearly; he knew Darth Taiasi did not accept weaklings in such high positions.

"Your orders," Nalaen said simply as she handed him a datapad. "The status of my fleet?"

"All at battlestations, m'lord. All approaching our vector." He peered down at the datapad.

Nalaen winced mentally and decided to go for it. "If," she said as aloof as she could muster, trying to make it sound as if she was being generous for the sake of the Sith, rather than because someone else might know more than herself, "you can improve upon the attack, do so. I want no losses." Her voice became all-business, "I want a quick hit. Scare him and disappear." She paused and almost seemed to sniff the air. "And stay alert. I sense something. Something odd." Giving him a look, he knew he was dismissed. And if he failed, he'd pay with his life.

"Kira," Nalaen said as she turned to her approaching apprentice.

Kira bowed slightly. "As much as I hate the idea of leaving, it is the only way I can truly get any information on Exuro's fleet," she said. "My shuttle has been outfitted with stealth and we are sure it works. I will take it, have a look at his fleet, and return with my report as quickly as I possibly can."

Eyes flashing slightly as she considered this, Nalaen eventually nodded. "That is true. If you are discovered, you're on your own." She glowered at Kira. "Betraying the true Sith will carry a worse punishment than death. If you are found or captured, and you speak, pray that you will be killed after the interrogation." She loomed over her apprentice. "Because death will be a mercy, a mercy I will not grant." Returning to her normal self, she turned her back on the other woman to study her men. She continued speaking to her apprentice, knowing she was listening even without the eye-contactl. "But I doubt you'll run into that problem. The intel you can garner will be quite benificial. Do be careful, Kira. I would hate to replace you." She snorted. "Besides, Exuro's a fool."

As Kira began leaving, Nalaen turned about abruptly and grabbed her shoulder, bringing her in close. "Careful," Nalaen hissed at her, "I feel a tremour in the Force. There is another card on the table; there is much at stake. Others have joined in this little battle. Jedi should learn not to meddle in Sith politics." She studied her apprentice's face. "And, my little Kira, I will leave you in charge of finding the Ark." Her eyes blazed at Kira's expression. "Oh yes, I am quite curious to know about it. But shhh," she said mock-conspiringly, even bringing a finger up to her covered lips, "don't tell anyone. I'm not willing to uproot the Sith, to destroy our glorous Empire, over a rumour. But I would like the rumour researched. Quietly. While you count Exuro's ships, see if you can't find something out." She let Kira go and walked away to join her Admiral.

starmark2k
09-24-2005, 03:50 AM
Exuro stood on the bridge looking at Three officers. one captin and two lieutenants. They were wearing damaged uniforns and looked weak. Exuro turned his face to his ships captain.

"Are these all that survived?" Exuro ordered

"Aye my lord thet were found in an adrift escape-pod."

Exuros expression turned to anger and he turned to look at the three survivors he held out both his hands and began to use the force to lift the lieutenants off the ground while chokeing them. This was followed by him twisting his hands so the palms faced upwards then closing them rapidly into a fist. The hovering bodies suddely curled as iff they were being crushed then loosened dead. Exuro through them to either side of the bridge and walked closer to the surviving captain. "I do not accept failler."

Exuros head turned to his captain "Take him to the brig, I want to know everything... anymeans possible."

"Understood my lord." The captain said as he got two gaurds to take their new prisoner away.

Jedi Atomic
09-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Ash wakes up and walks to the other rooms.
Ash- everyone ok?
Jedi Arbiter- Yes we are all right.
Ash we need to make plans to strike the Sith Fleet which everone is stronger.
Jedi Arbiter II- Well which one is stronger?
Ash well have to find out.
Ash and some of the Jedi Knights board the Sabra while the 2 Jedi Arbiters stay behind and train the Jedi Sentinels. Ash and the Knights launch into hyperspace and set the ship to stealth and enter the Coruscant sector but there is no Sith Fleet. They go to the rendevous point and Nalaen's fleet leaves that sector. Luckily he found where they were going and waited a while to go. While waiting he comlinks the jedis back on Rakata.
Ash- (comlink) hey you there? come in.
Arbiter- (comlink) yes we're here and we just found out that the loyalists and seperatists are going to have a battle soon.
Ash- (comlink) ok ill be aware of that.

Darth Wiggles
09-24-2005, 06:58 PM
IC:
Jason and Kate got out of the Jedi Temple and went to the Soaring Hawk.There,HK-55 curiously asked:

"Query:Master,has the meatbag Jedi Council gave you a foolish mission?"asked HK-55.

"Deet deet dwee!"shouted T3-7G.

"I would like you to stop call them meatbags HK.I am your Master so you must obey me."said Jason.

"Warning:Master,if you don't get quiet i will be forced to give you a shot of love."warned HK-55.

Knock it off guys.Anyways,our mission is to go to M4-78 to get some data of the mainframe,located in the core of the droid planet."explained Kate.

HK and T3 got a little touchy about the subject and entered the ship.Jason and Kate went to the cockpit,and Jason shouted:"Well,let's get this ship fired up!"

The Soaring Hawk got out of Coruscant,and Kate plotted a course for M4-78.The Soaring Hawk then jumped into hyperspace.

Writer
09-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Kira was temporarily astonished by Nalaen's curiosity concerning the Ark, but nodded her obedience and said, "Your will is my command." She spun and left the bridge. When she arrived at her shuttle, she grinned. This would be fun!

She set a course for the last known location of Exuro's fleet and sent her ship into hyperspace.

Coming out of hyperspace a while later, Kira immediately activated the stealth technology and swerved sharply. To the sensors of Exuro's fleet, it would appear that a shuttle had come out of hyperspace only to be disintigrated. For several seconds, Kira stared at his fleet.

"Damn glad I have stealth," she muttered. Then, she got to work. After determining the number and types of all the ships, she took her shuttle to the surface of Korriban and stepped out. The shuttle was still hidden from view and Kira quickly found her way to some of Exuro's servant Sith.

"Care to have some company?" she asked. They spun to face her and asked suspiciously who she was. "Just another like yourselves."

"How long have you been here?" one of them asked. Kira shrugged.

"I was on a mission before," she said. "But my shuttle crashed. I guess you could say I'm looking for a way to return to the fleet."

"Come with us," the other Sith said. "We could use another set of eyes."

"Very well," Kira answered. "So this is another search for the Ark, right?"

"Of course," one of the others answered. "Lord Exuro won't rest until he's found it."

"Naturally," Kira agreed. The conversation continued and Kira dropped to the back of the group. After a while of walking, the others turned aside. Kira followed them, but soon got caught up in reading the walls.

((Perhaps Exuro could come in here now... might be interesting, but please understand... he wouldn't know Kira and would likely assume she serves him.))

starmark2k
09-26-2005, 11:48 AM
The flames of Exuro left Hyperspace just out side of Korribans gravity Well, Exuro's investigations at Yavin had led to yet another dead end but he still left the rest of the task force to investigate the surrounding star systems for more leads. Exuro's shp entered korribans orbit above some of the unexplored tombs that he had ordered some Dark jedi to investigate for any news on the Ark.

Things were going to slow for The sith lords liking so he desided to go to the tombs and encourage his acolites to work harder. He took one of his ships landing shuttles to land just outside oif the tomb, he left and entered the tomb.

It didn't take him long to find a small group of Dark jedi and Troop searching the temple.

"Report!" Exuro Shouted annousing his presance.

"Lord Exuro... we were not expecting you." The leading Dark jedi said bending on one knee

"Report!" Exuro Repeated

"We Have Found some writings that mention the ark my lord."

"Is that all?"

"Yeee...." Exuro didn't let the lead jedi finish his sentance when Exuro used the force to choke the Dark Jedi. The Dark jedi struggled for breath for a few moments before he dropped to the floor.

"I do not accept failer. The rest of you double your efforts, i want to know all that is written here." Exuro announced as he moved towards one of the walls and felt it. "Im one step closer." He whispured to himself.

Writer
09-26-2005, 12:42 PM
"My Lord," Kira said, announcing her presence. She knelt. "The writings do not merely mention the Ark. They confirm your suspicion that the Ark is here... on Korriban." She stood slowly.

starmark2k
09-26-2005, 02:07 PM
"Good, You have done well to find this, Please stand." Exuro Ordered "Tell me who are you and what you know from this tomb?"

Writer
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
"I am your servant, Lord Exuro," Kira answered. "As such my name is of little to no importance."

She stood. "As for my findings from the tomb, the writings claim that the Ark is near enough to the core of the planet to... let me see..." she turned around and read off the wall, "to cause physical discomfort through the heat of the core."

She turned back to Exuro. "That's all it says here... I will keep looking elsewhere."

Blessèd Sith
09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Nalaen sat in her darkened chambers, at her desk, eyes flickering over a datapad in her hand. It was a copy of the Admiral's attack strategy; her plans with his additions. All around her were imitations of her homeworld; her rooms were set up as the temples there, and all around faux lava flowed. It was dark, somewhat hot and to the uninitiated quite intimidating. She felt as if she was back home. Which was exactly the point. She needed the comfort of her childhood to get her through this struggle. It wasn't easy being a Sith Lord, especially when she knew she wasn't quite ready. She'd gladly follow a good, powerful Lord. However, there was no one around but herself to fit that bill. So she stepped up, and here she was.

Her eyes hardened and she pressed a button on her communicator. Even as the computer acknowledged the command and sent it through to the bridge, her hand was moving, fast enough to almost be invisible, to replace the cloth covering her face. The Admiral's face popped up a few seconds later.

"Lord Taiasi," he said, looking up at her, away from the men he had just been speaking to.

"Admiral," she said smoothly, lifting a brow, her dark eyes reflecting the flowing lava across from her. "Stay the attack."

He looked slightly taken aback but quickly covered it up. She wouldn't punish him for that. Her command had been a surprise, and she wasn't one to foolishly waste good men. "My lord?"

"Give me time, Admiral." She lifted her head, eyes half-closing. Taking a deep breath, she smiled. "Yes . . . I can feel it. My plans . . . They are going as I wish . . ." She returned her attention to her man. "The attack must not take place -- yet." Nodding with a grim smile that was perceptable in her hellfire glower, "Do not worry, Admiral. You will demonstrate your skills. We will show our power, the glory of the Sith. But . . . not now. We must stay the attack. As it is, there are other things happening, things that must go forward; these things delay us. Soon, though, very soon, we will taste blood." Suddenly she became completely business-like. "That is all, Admiral."

"Very good, Lord Taiasi." He nodded and the communicator blinked off. He glanced at the men flocking him and waved them off, saying, "You heard our Lord! I want all hands at the ready; when Darth Taiasi says we attack, I want it instantaneous." Pointing over at some younger men, he commanded: "You, run diagnostics on the engines. Double check the shields and stealth technology. When Taiasi says jump, I want us to leap!" Turning, he marched to his station, to do his Lord's bidding, and tell all fleets to stay the attack.

Nalaen relaxed in her chair then got up slowly with a sigh. Casting aside all but her simplist covering, she stretched languidly. The Force thrummed through every inch of her being, ever so much more present with the feel of home. Walking to her bed, she grabbed another datapad and flicked it on. Raking a hand through her hair, she studied the little she knew on the ark. It was most likely destroyed, gone, or even just a rumour. She could not believe Exuro had been so stupid. How could he uproot the Sith like that? On a bloody rumour? There was no discussion, no disseration, not an iota of study on the subject. Just . . . obsessive fools rushing headlong into something they didn't understand.

But oh, her people had taught her well. Power such as that wasn't power in of itself. You had to be powerful in yourself before you could ever tap something like that. Furthermore, it had to exist. And to place all your being, all your abilities, in the hypothetical existance of something that could hold power, would have the Elders laughing hysterically at you; the ancestors would most likely smack you upside the head for being so stupid. Then you'd be punished for not stepping without care; the snapping of a twig could alert prey. Was life not just another large forest with more dangerous animals?

She would study this thing. If for nothing more than to learn the source of Exuro's weakness. Then she would exploit it. And hell, if it really did exist, perhaps she could use it. Smirking to herself, she was soon immersed in study.

Jedi Atomic
09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Ash eventually launches the Sabra to Nalaen's Fleet and turns on the stealth generator. He study's her Fleet and hyperspaces out of the sector. Ash arrives at Rakata and lands telling the Arbitors about what he had seen. Ash makes a plan to board one of the Capitol ships and try to find what information they have on the "Ark".
The Arbitor II suggests that they should ambush a sith patrol of sith fighters and disable them and capture them and then repair them if need be. Ash agrees and he grabs a datapad recording of the Sith patrols around Yavin IV. Ok they go around the planet every day once. so we all need to take the Sabra and disable the fighters after we disable the Minor Starfighter carrier if it starts firing on us.
Ash goes to the Rakata Scientists to see if they can have some space suits built. They agree and will have them built in one day. Ash leaves and Asks the Rakata Armorer and asks if they have some stun batons. The Armorer says he has some and he gives them to Ash and Ash puts them in the Sabra Airlock container.
The next day Ash sets the plans on who does what and they all board the Sabra with the space suits. They launch 30 minutes before the patrol starts and they arrive and wait a little and start the stealth when Ash senses them coming. The Sith Patrol arrives with no starfighter carrier and Ash thinks its going to be easy. They man their stations and the guys suit up and ready to go out the airlock.
The Gunner shoots ion cannons at some fighters and disable them and he fires until all are disabled. While he is shooting, Ash tells the knights in spacesuits when to jump out, to fly to the fighter. Ash jumps out when the last guy is out and he boosts over to a fighter opening the cockpit stunning the pilot in it. Pulling him out Ash jumps in and closes the cockpit window and takes his suit off. Ash orders everyone to follow him.
They launch into hyperspace.

starmark2k
09-27-2005, 11:44 AM
"Good keep me informed, as you know i severly punish failer but i reward success." Exuro said as he let the women continue her work he turned to begin his investigation.

Writer
09-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Kira bowed again and left the tomb to search for other evidence. Then, she returned to her shuttle, engaged stealth, and flew back to Nalaen's fleet. She identified herself and was allowed to land.

"I must see Lady Taiasi immediately," she said. "And please politely request that she be alone when I get there."

The man she had spoken to scurried off to obey her orders. When he reached the bridge, he approached Darth Taiasi hesitantly and bowed deeply.

"My lord," he said. "Your apprentice has returned. She wishes to speak with you and humbly requests that you be alone."

Blessèd Sith
09-27-2005, 01:24 PM
She had spent long enough in her chambers; setting the datapad down on a small table beside her bed, Nalaen got up and donned her outer clothes and her cloak. Lifting the cowl up over her head, she covered her face and headed out of her private quarters. It was time soon. She could feel it. The men were agitated, restless; they wanted to fight. Good. A deep breath. Yes, she could feel it. Everything on her flagship, the Imperatrix, was within her senses. The men were ready to go, and -- What was that? Something in the Force trembled. Her apprentice.

Heading to the deck, Nalaen got ready to give the command. They would start this little hit-and-fade very soon. But not . . . just . . . yet . . .

A man scurried over to her, bowing deeply. "My lord," he said. "Your apprentice has returned. She wishes to speak with you and humbly requests that you be alone."

Her brows arched in surprise. She hadn't been expecting that one. She had figured that Kira would get on the ship and they could attack, discussing her little private mission while they destroyed Exuro. But ah well. It wasn't a major difference. Besides, her intel would aid their strike.

"Very well. I will be in my chambers." Turning about, Darth Taiasi stalked off, her men moving out of the way and glancing at the lurking black figure gliding past them. She gave them chills, sometimes, which was exactly how she wanted it.

jokemaster
09-27-2005, 01:56 PM
((Hm...looks interesting, can somoene gimme a quick recap? And I'm assuming this is post-second cantina.))
A ship familiar to Kira and Naleen exited hyperspace in front of the fleet, heading right towards them.
"Dammit, what the hell is up with our luck. Wait....that's a sith fleet! Things may be looking up." He quickly got on the comm.
"NALEEN, KIRA THAT YOU? I COULD USE SOME HE-"
Another fleet appeared behind the man's ship, apparently made up of pirates.

Jedi Atomic
09-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Ash leads the fighters and Sabra to Rakata and land asking the Rakatans to repair the ships that were damaged on the down to the planet. The Rakatan agree and start repairing the fighters that were damaged. Ash walks to the command room, he waits a little while for the jedis and soldiers that were going to help. As he was about ready to talk he counted the Rakatans, there were 23 soldiers and 19 pilots. Ash was surprised by the amount but doesn't stall with the plans.
Ash- Ok, pilots will command the fighters and will cover the Sabra going through to the Leaders ship. If we land without harm all the fighhters will land on the same ship. If we are noticed the fighters will attack the main leader ship's bridge and while the Sabra storms the hangar. When the Sabra lands everyone will charge off and need to secure the area. once secured we will head to the bridge.

Jin Phoenix
09-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Sourin smiled softly as he saw Exuro enter the Korriban system. The board was set and the opening moves were being played. Sourin had a problem however...not all the pieces were face up, the Seperatist Sith's Lord, was face down. He needed this more than anything. He sighed and thought about is halfassed idea. He knew it was a long shot, but he also knew information was the more important to the Sith than anything else. It was quite funny to him for that reason, that the Sith archives were in such shambles. He smirked softly and the clicked on his communication device.

"Commander, thank you for taking me out here but these are my orders. In 17 minutes I will launch my shuttle into Korriban void space. Once one half hour passes from now, reroute power to the hyperspace engines and go back to Coruscant. That's all."

"Yes Master Jedi."

Sourin smiled and gathered up his things. He took only the black overrobe and the three lightsabers he ussually carried with him. One of those was placed inside his boot, another on his belt, and a third in his robe pocket. He hoped that at least one of the lightsabers would stay hidden, preferably the long one in his boot. His shuttle launched into space and within an hour he was very close to the Seperatist Sith's capital ship where he sent only one transmission.

"To the Sith Lord in control of this ship, the Ark is within your grasp...you will fail however, if you do not learn what it is...I can show you."

He smiled, he either faced a new Sith...or his final doom. He liked his odds.

Blessèd Sith
09-27-2005, 11:03 PM
(((The separate rps don't really follow a time-line like that, unless they're sequals or they specifically say they do. This one's a timeline of it's own. However, if you'd like to play something vague as in your character knew Nalaen and Kira [for whatever reason] than that's neat-o n___n)))

The comlink at her desk beeped. It almost sounded urgent. Lifting a brow, she headed over and punched the flashing button. Before she could even speak, just as the voice came through, she knew it was a distress signal. Who in their right mind would ask Sith for help?

But he had known her true name. And the name of her apprentice. She punched up her computer and immediately snarled. An unmarked fleet had come up beside the one she knew. That was annoying, wasn't it.

"Admiral," she snapped after quickly connecting through to him, once his face appeared, "we have unexpected company. An unmarked fleet. I want them destroyed. We cannot risk having hostiles relay our position to ally fleets. Do I make myself clear? Spare no man. Destroy them." As she clicked off, she knew she didn't have to add "Or I'll destroy you." It was a given.

Returning to the earlier hail, she spoke: "We are sending assistance." Then she added dryly, "I can see you're in a bit of a tight spot. You will board my flagship," she sent the tragectory to him with some quick one-handed typing, "and be escorted to a safe room." She would accept no argument, and take no chances. He knew her name, he knew Kira's; he had to be someone she knew. However, it could be a betrayal, or someone she didn't like begging for help. There would be guards on this man at all times, until she could figure what his game was.

Entering the code for the security sector, she waited until a man's face appeared, first looking curiously at who was bothering him, then dropping in a bow, his eyes wide. Nalaen smirked to herself. Ah, power.

"We have a . . . friend . . . entering in distress. I want an armed guard around him at all times. Please greet him at the front door. He's not a hostile, yet. Treat him cautiously." And she closed off. Not even a breath later, another transmission was beeping through. Wasn't she the popular girl today?

With a sigh, she cracked her knuckles. This one felt . . . it felt odd. She didn't like it. Everything in her training, in her teachings, was telling her to beware. Flicking the button with the Force, she allowed a scowl to form on her lips. The Force was swirling, it was tense. She didn't like this. And that was before he even spoke.

"To the Sith Lord in control of this ship, the Ark is within your grasp...you will fail however, if you do not learn what it is...I can show you."

She froze even as the man spoke. How in the Gods names had these people found her? She was in the middle of no where! There had been nothing happening to bring attention to herself, she'd only been plotting and scheming! By the ancestors, what was going on? Was she in over her head? Setting her shoulders, Nalaen's eyes went cold. She would deal with this.

"I have no interest in the ark," she returned, her voice as glacial as the eyes he could not see. There was a chance this oddity would believe it, as it was half-truth. And she didn't need some stranger telling her what something was so she could use it. Her interest in it was purely scholarly, and what fun was it to have an ignorant, potential enemy, tell her what was supposedly what? She would not fail if she ever got this mythical ark in her possession anyway. There was no way the ancestors would ever allow her to touch something she knew nothing about. Last thing she wanted was pissed off spirits haunting and taunting her for the rest of her days.

Besides. Her official stance was that it didn't exist. Truly, she only wanted to know if it did. . . . But this . . . thing out there, hailing her, was technically confirming the ark's existance. Did she risk it than? Risk it all like Exuro had? Be the fool, fall into the trap of idiocy? No. She would not play that game. If she had wanted to play, she wouldn't have become the seperatist leader in the first place. All the facts, coupled with her unease and the violent tremours in the Force made her wary. Beyond wary. Suspicious. What trick was this?

jokemaster
09-27-2005, 11:12 PM
The man swiftly piloted his ship into the flagship's hangar.

It was good that Naleen had been the one in charge. He'd helped her out before, she could afford to return the favor.

The ramp went down and he walked out. He was immediatly set upon by what seemed like an army.

"WHAT IN THE HELLS IS THIS?!" He exclaimed as the guards roughly threw him to the floor and searched him and his ship. "Tell whoever's in charge Nate Reynold's here!"

Jin Phoenix
09-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Sourin cursed softly under his breath. He needed to flip that card. He needed to see what he was to face if he were ever to stop Exuro from reeping the benefits of another Ancient Artifact. He would not let the Rakatan technology be used again...he would send the Sith Lord another message.

"Your voice says otherwise. Without my help you lose the Sith and your life. With it you stand a chance for Ultimate Power...Would you rather Exuro had it?"

Sourin chuckeled after the communicay had been sent. The Sith had two weaknesses...Their power and their pride and he had just hit them both...hard. Sourin knew this was his last shot. The Sith would not let him live if they did not take him not so he directed 50% of the power supply to the boosters, he would need to fall to Korriban if they fired on him...He hoped he wouldn't have to.

Blessèd Sith
09-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Nalaen had wanted to check out her "guest" herself and so was donned in her Sith Lord garb. It was most important to her to cover her face. Even if some knew she was female, it was best to not remind them of it. Sometimes fools had this inane notion that females couldn't lead as men could.

Approaching the hanger, she heard shouting. Sweeping through, she heard the name before she saw the man through the throng of men. "Tell whoever's in charge Nate Reynold's here!"

Her men separated immediately to allow her to sweep through. She studied Nate with a calculated look, then smiled underneath the cloth. "Nate. You must understand. A Sith Lord cannot take chances. Who was to say you weren't a hostile?" Her brow quirked almost humorously as he was slowly allowed back up. "Who's to say you aren't?" She waved all but the core group of soldiers away. "You are on my ship as a guest; do not take this lightly. Few are ever guests on a Sith flagship. Do not do something foolish and change your status. As it is, there will be an armoured guard with you at all times. This is for the protection of my people.” Approaching him, she studied his face. “I did not become Darth Taiasi by taking unnecessary chances. I can trust no one, especially when at war. And the Sith Empire is at war.” She smiled once more, it reaching somewhat into her eyes. “I have much to do at the moment. I would invite you to a private dinner, but my schedule is filled up at the moment. However, I will call on you tonight. Do be ready. Sith Lords do not enjoy being rebuked.” A feral grin, and this time, it definitely reached her eyes.

starmark2k
09-28-2005, 03:52 AM
Exuro had finished reading the ancient writtings on the tomb wall, he smiled the most sinister grin. He had almost found the Ark it was on the planet, well in the planet, near the planets core to be more precise. This however also came with a disappointment, how would he get to the core and how could anyone even a sith lord survive the heat and gravity conditions down there. Exuro felt that the Ark was his destiny the reason for his life... The journey would not kill him, If he finds a way to the ark he will survive.

jokemaster
09-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Nate grinned. "Congratulations on your promotion. So who are you up against now?"

Writer
09-28-2005, 12:28 PM
"Loyalist Sith," Kira answered, coming up behind him. "What are pirates doing, chasing you to a Sith fleet? Do you have something they want?"

She bowed slightly to Nalaen.

jokemaster
09-28-2005, 12:41 PM
"No, they just don't want to leave survivors. They took what they wanted already."

Blessèd Sith
09-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Nalaen shook her head, then looked from her apprentice to Nate to her apprentice and back. What the hell . . .? Okay, what did Kira know that she didn't? Gods damn it, what was going on here?

"Alright, change of plans, children." She nodded to the armed guard. "Stationed outside my chambers. Now." Glancing back at Kira and Nate, she lowered the cloth. "What the hell is going on?!" Lifting her hand, she continued: "No, don't answer that now. Wait until we're in my chambers." Scowling and lifting the cloth back up, she stormed out of the hanger. At the doors, she paused and looked back to make sure they were two steps behind. Convinced that they were following, she lead them to her darkened chambers, the guards at the ready outside, just in case.

Heading to a tiny parlour-like room, Nalaen tossed off her robes and outer clothes then sat in a large chair. She glowered at the two. "Someone had better start speaking. Nate, either tell me what's going on, or I'll use anthropomancy to figure it out!" She turned to Kira. "And what of the information you're to tell me?"

(((Anthropomancy: Divination by examining the entrails of a person during a sacrifice or slaughter)))

Writer
09-28-2005, 03:51 PM
((Nice threat :p ))

Kira tossed a datapad on a nearby table and pointed at it. "That's the information about Exuro's fleet."

She fell silent for a moment. "I ran into Exuro himself on Korriban. He demanded information on my findings... I told him that the Ark is located near enough to the core of Korriban that the heat would cause severe discomfort." She smiled slightly. "But that is not the truth. If he spent any serious time reading the walls I looked at, he will find nothing but babbling or a deranged madman about the Ark, Korriban's core, and nerf herders."

"I can only conclude that the Ark is not actually on Korriban," she finished. "It seems it's hidden somewhere on a planet I've never heard of... Dagobah. Don't worry." She held up a data disk. "I've taken any evidence of that fact with me. There is nothing remaining that states that on Korriban."

Blessèd Sith
09-28-2005, 04:19 PM
(((Danke XD)))

Nalaen scooped up the datapad and scanned it even as she listened to Kira. A smile formed on her lips. This would definately help with the hit and fade . . . Lifting her head up, she pursed her lips slightly.

"Nerf herders? Promise me if I ever get to that point you'll kill me and take over." She grinned lop-sidedly. "So you tricked him? I really hope he takes the bait. It'll be entertaining to watch him struggle to . . ." here she giggled, "to the core?!" She threw her head back and laughed, probably frightening the guards in the hall. "That's devine, Kira." Settling, she asked about the second bit of intel: "And dagobah?" She glanced at Nate. "But we'll figure out the niggling details later." Crossing her arms, she studied her guest yet again. "Tell me, why are you here?"

jokemaster
09-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Nate had gone pale.
"I was escaping an ambush............from Dagobah."

Jin Phoenix
09-28-2005, 06:24 PM
(Open communicay to Nalean...kinda stuck till I'm acknowledged...)

Blessèd Sith
09-28-2005, 11:02 PM
(((Omgs! I'm so sorry Jin babycakes ^_____^ I totally missed your post! I dunno how . . . I'll work it in . . .)))

Once again Nalaen was looking back and forth between Nate and her apprentice. "This is too bloody weird. Then again, with the Force at work . . . nothing is as it seems, is it?" Studying the area, she reached towards the small black table beside her chair and waved her hand over it. The glossy top folded back, revealing a series of buttons and small holograph screen. Pressing one of the buttons, she smiled at the pair. "Drinks?" she wondered, knowing a servant would be up with refreshments nearly instantaneously. "I want research done. Everything there is to know about Dagobah. Nate, tell us everything that happened to you. You may have got too close to something you weren't supposed to see, and didn't even realise it. Everything you remember, tell me."

There was a slight nudging in the back of her mind; a split second later, she heard the beep. The comlink at her desk was going off. Again. Standing with a sigh, she looked to Kira, nodded inperceptably towards Nate, then smiled. "There is business I must attend to. I will be right back." Striding from the small room, she entered her main chamber and sat at the desk. Hitting the button, she growled and again, before she could speak, a voice came through. The same voice. The unease returned.

"Your voice says otherwise. Without my help you lose the Sith and your life. With it you stand a chance for Ultimate Power...Would you rather Exuro had it?"

"You're in an interesting position to tell me about my life," she responded wryly. "And the Sith will always rise again. Besides," she continued aloofly, "ultimate power has to come from the self, or else it is not ultimate, it is borrowed." But his last words gave her pause. She sat back in her chair and steepled her fingers, tapping her lower lip. What was this ark? Was it even an ancient Dark Side artifact? Was it Force related at all? Who said it wasn't some bomb, or prototype hyperspace engine or something? From the years laying dormant, it would absorb resonant Force energies. That, coupled with the energies it absorbed through its life from the culture and peoples around it, could give the impression of being a Force related artifact. However, if Exuro was right and it was something powerful, she didn't want a weakling such as him with so much power. The weak in states of grandeur was never a good idea.

But Exuro knew nothing about this ark. He was willing to believe it was buried deep underneath Korriban's surface. With so little to go on, he had uprooted the Sith, potentially destroying them. What if this "ark" destroyed everthing Force related that got near it? Or was a bust? Or was a myth or rumour? She had no problems with the existence (or not) of the ark, but it was his methods she abhored.

Finally, she spoke. "Why," she articulated slowly, her eyes narrowing, "are you offering your aid? What do you have to gain from me receiving this so-called-ark, rather than Exuro? Why does it matter to you? Furthermore, what could you know about it that would supposedly benefit me?"

jokemaster
09-29-2005, 08:26 AM
When the drinks arrived Nate took his, and sipped it, waiting for Naleen to come back.

starmark2k
09-29-2005, 04:08 PM
((Hey! whats with the all Vs me attitude here.))

Exuro was on the bridge of the flames of exuro holding a datapad in his hand, a dark jedi knelled before him. "Is this information accurate?" Exuro asked the dark jedi.

"Aye my lord i discovered it myself." The dark jedi answered still not rising his head. Exuro continued studing the information. It showed the women he spoke to earlier in the tombs stepping out os thin air and then a second recording of her walking into the same air and disappearing. One of his former apprentises spies no doubt and also the one who gave him the information on korriban. He crushed the datapad with his hand and tossed it aside.

"Scan the area for any mysterious reading, i want to know where she went." Exuro ordered as he left the bridge.

jokemaster
09-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Nate finally asked.
"What's this ark thing, anyway?"

Writer
09-29-2005, 06:11 PM
((Well... you are Exuro... the man who uprooted the Sith to find the Ark. Did you really think you'd get all of the Sith to follow you? :p About Kira, I said before that Nalaen and Kira are a package... you don't get one without the other. And Nate seems to know them, though JM has yet to remind me why :p ))

"We've just begun exploring that," Kira answered. "In the middle of all the ramblings I read in that tomb, it spoke of an artifact of great power, though what the power is, I couldn't tell... that's when the madman started grumbling about the nerf herders and wanting to take them apart piece by piece and put them back together... 'yead on boot', which I take to mean 'head on foot'... upside down."

She chuckled. "And I doubt Nalaen would get that far... ever. She's much to aware of herself for that."

jokemaster
09-29-2005, 06:15 PM
"Doesn't bode well, following the ramblings of a man who was going insane."

Writer
09-29-2005, 06:22 PM
"You could tell when his insanity was upon him," Kira explained. "His writing was neater and made more sense grammatically, in spelling, and context when he was somewhat more sane. It's when he started saying things like 'yead on boot' or 'nefr boorders' that you wanted to skip ahead a little."

jokemaster
09-29-2005, 06:27 PM
"Oh so we're just following the ramblings of a man before he went insane. Makes me feel so much better."

Jin Phoenix
09-29-2005, 07:53 PM
He had her, and he was sure he was a female...this could work to her advantage but he must play it cautiously...But he had her. She was far too interested, and she had told him that far too quickly.

"The information I hold comes from far away. But you will not know it...not unless you let me onto your ship. If you choose to kill me though, you will surely never know the Ark's secrets."

Sourin smiled at his efforts, his shuttle had broken through the oter edge of the small fleet and was within firing range of the Sith's ship. He knew he had her, and soon he would meet the last piece of this unholy puzzle. He chuckled softly and put his feet up...he couldn't trust a Sith but perhaps he could stop the greater evil.

Jedi Atomic
09-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Soon Ash, the jedis and the rakatan pilots and soldiers readied onto the Sabra and fighters and blasted into space. Ash gets on the Sabra and stands in the cockpit watching whats going on. They head to the ski and Ash watches the fighters blast into some light and soon they report its safe so they blast off into hyperspace.

When Ash, the jedis, and the rakatans come out off hyperspace they wait for the coordinates and the fighters finally give it to them. Then they go to the hyper point and go into hyperspace to the Sith Fleet of Nalaen.

Ash and everyone arrives safely but the Sith are starting to fire on the sith fleet. Suddenly a message come through...
Commander- (comlink) Send the entering codes and we won't fire on you.
Ash transmits the codes and waits for an answer.

Blessèd Sith
09-30-2005, 12:03 AM
((((Who is Ash communicating with? And guys, how the hell are all you finding me. *I* don't even know where I am! Jin, I DO NOT trust your character one bit. If I could, I'd tell him to eff off. But that won't get the plot anywhere . . . I don't wanna put Nalaen in danger but I really have no choice, do I? Gods, I am *so* screwed. Damn it, all I wanted to do was show how bad an idea it was to uproot the Sith on a rumour, and suddenly everyone wants to obliterate my fleet -_- I'm not even doing anything yet!)))

"Oh," she started snidely, leaning towards the comlink, "the information comes from far away, does it? Well, that changes everything." She was getting extremely funny feelings from this. She did not want this person on her ship. No way, no how. She had other things to worry about, like Exuro's fleet and trying to get rid of him. On top of that, she had Nate to deal with. Whatever information she wanted on the ark she could get herself. And that was a side-project. She had her very survival on the line and to trust someone she didn't want near her with supposed information on something she didn't truly give a damn about? This was dangerous. This was bad.

A low growl eminated from her. "I don't trust you," she hissed. "You think you can play games with the Dark Lord of the Sith? You think you're sitting pretty with information I want, so that'll save your life." Snorting, she went on: "I don't give a damn about the ark. If I have any questions about it, I'll have my people research it for me. What now," there was a pause as her lips curled into an embittered smirk, "Jedi?"

Nalaen stood, eyes flashing. She wanted nothing to do with this ark now. Nothing. This was getting too dangerous, she was getting in too deep. If she destroyed Exuro, she would then have the time to research this ark. All that mattered was him not getting to it. She had no idea what it was, no one did, she was sure of that. For him to get his idiotic hands on something that was supposedly powerful . . . could he wipe out life? Destroy the Sith? What was going on? Turning back to the comlink, she thought for a second.

"I trust you about as far as I can throw your ship," she took a deep breath, closing her eyes. Oh yes, she was sure of it now. The unease . . . "Jedi. However, I am curious as to why you are risking your life. Call it a foible of youth, but I would find your attempts to outwit me quite entertaining. You have permission to dock." She hit a button then swiftly pressed another. The second one was for an examination of the ship before it got too close. If there was a bomb on it, it would be detonated before it got too close to do real damage. There was no way she was allowing his ship on board. Who knew what he was willing to risk to rid the world of another Sith.

After that, she punched up the security sector again. Even before she could be acknowledged, she was barking out orders.

"We have a hostile coming on board. I want guns on him at all times. Keep him alive. I am to meet with him. But if he makes any false moves or even blinks funny, I want him riddled with blastershots. Do I make myself clear?" There was no information in the Galaxy that was worth risking her life in such a drastic way. If one person could figure something out, then with time, so could she. She wasn't going to die for something she could have done herself.

The man on screen gulped and nodded with a bow. "Yes, Lord Taiasi."

Breathing deep once more, Nalaen nodded slowly. So . . . there was more out there . . . "Good." Clicking off, she immediately signalled the Admiral. He blinked as her face came into view and bowed politely. "My Lord?"

"Yet another change of plans, Admiral," she said smoothly, allowing the razor edge to creep into her voice. "I want all ships at the defensive. There have been things developing in the past couple hours that have drastically changed the course of things. And I fear," she admitted, "that it's not for the better. I think we may have visitors soon. Battlestations, ready to defend at a moments notice. We will not be going anywhere anytime soon." She snarled, letting him see her anger and he nodded quickly.

"Of course, my Lord." He looked a tad worried for a moment, then plunged on. "These things do have a habit of happening."

"So I'm noticing," she responded dryly. She wouldn't punish him for that. He was much older than she, and had been in many battles; he had been a commander for longer than she had been alive. He had much to teach her yet. Nodding sharply to him, she signed off and headed back into her parlour.

"Well," she said, standing before Kira and Nate, letting her robe flutter loosely about her frame, "things are getting complex. And I'm not liking it." Her eyes flared. "We have an enemy coming on board. I don't like this one bit." Shoving down the worry, she set her shoulders and crossed her arms. "Get ready for a slaughter." A smirk. "Just in case."

starmark2k
09-30-2005, 08:31 AM
((OCC- I can uderstand why wild jedi has joined the sepritists due to the everywhere she goes i go thing. but We have a neutral jedi and a lighht jedi trying to jin the sit sepritists... and now JM has hyperspaced from nowhere and joined the sepritists. also jin from reading your posts you're border line plot stearing as your giving Blessèd Sith little choice."))

Jedi Atomic
09-30-2005, 09:44 AM
(((oh do you not want me to attack? or go onto Nalaen's fleet? I won't if you don't want me to?

oh ya and my guy is communcating with your commander or captain that you said is older than you he's the guy.)))

Blessèd Sith
09-30-2005, 01:47 PM
(((Jedi, you can't speak for my characters. First off, it's clear that he's THE Admiral. He'd doubtfully speak like some Private. And Exuro seems to be in the clear for doing what he wants. I mean, I'm the one dealing with all the freaking Jedi. I hate them so much. No offence guys, but your type just makes me sick n____n And again, how are you guys finding me? I'm in uncharted space, near Nalaen's home planet. An area she knows well, that you guys could only find by punching in random hyperspace coordinates. I think. That's the best story I've got because I *really* do not know where she is. [Unless you're Sith, you'd have some knowledge of where she is, approx, so I can believe Nate coming by for help]. So . . . so many people randomly finding Nalaen's fleet? You can't wonder why she's so brutally suspicious and won't hesitate a moment to kill, even if it means losing a source of information. PS: Jin, she ISN'T bluffing. Just thought you should know, just in case you decided to play that card >__>

If you attack me now, I'm out of the damned rp. I have to deal with Jin and his back up, the hit-and-fade on Exuro and dealing with Nate's problem, the ark problem . . . If I'm attacked head-on, I'll probably be obliterated. Or . . . I'd end up destroying you. And so early in the rp would not be a good idea to destroy separate factions.

Jokemaster is in a different rp with us and he *seems* to be a Sith ally. And if he isn't at the moment in the RP, I *will* make him one. So . . . he's one of us.

There's probably more to say . . . but meh. Gotta wait for Jin to post. I really really really wanted nothing to do with your character Jin, only because you're gonna try and destroy Nalaen, and I can't have that. I so SO don't trust him. However, there's nothing really else for you to do, is there?

Why is everyone ganging up on me?! :stick: :cry6: )))

starmark2k
09-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Exuro meditated in his Quarters waiting for any news on the Ark, It became obvious the information about the Core of korriban was incorrect. It also became apparant that his formaer aprentise was curious about the ark as she was sending spies. He knew that if Nalaen also seeked the ark it made his task more urgant, and may lead to a unnessilcerry confrontation. If Nalaen's followers knew she seeked the ark it would not take long before they woud do what was done to him.

A Beep on a communicator began to sound bringing Exuro out of his meditation, he stood and activated it.

"Lord Exuro we have news on the Ark."

"Continue."

"We've managed to decipher anceint writings... It speaks of the ark being split into three sections, one appears to be on the wookie homeworld, The other is located on a planet known by smugglers, It's called hoth... And the third piece is on the swamp planet of dagobah."

"Send teams to kashyyykk and Dagobah, Set a cource for Hoth."

Blessèd Sith
09-30-2005, 02:23 PM
(((Maybe we should clarify something . . . *Why* Nalaen separated. The search for the ark isn't the reason why she split off and took tons of disgruntled Sith with her. It's the METHOD of finding the ark. She has a problem with uprooting the Sith and using an entire Empire to search for a relic on a rumour. Even *if* the ark was indisputably real and we knew exactly what it did, that is no reason to dislodge a whole empire for it. Nalaen's method of scouting out information and using small units will not create dissent within the ranks, *if* they find out. She'd explain it, but isn't going to poke around a hornets nest until she absolutely has to. So, that is why her men don't need to know about her searches [until she has plenty of information] and that is why she separated. The ark be damned; again, it's the method she doesn't like.)))

jokemaster
09-30-2005, 06:59 PM
((Just to let everyone know, Nate did literally punch in random coordinates. ))
"A slaughter?" Asked Nate, then stayed silent for a few seconds. "Can I have my guns back?"

Jin Phoenix
09-30-2005, 07:10 PM
((No Nalean I think you have inturpreted Sourin all wrong. He has no intention of killing you. You are not the great Evil, Exxuro is at this point. The enemy of my enemy is my friend at the moment...))

Sourin smiled at his efforts...but now he had a new problem. He was about to enter the belly of the beast. One Sith was no better than another, but she seemed to be....resonable. That was always a welcome change, but it didn't mean he wouldn't have problems.

His ship docked with Naleans and he was quickly...escorted out and given a full pat down. The guards took all three of his lightsabers from him and took them to the Sith Lord...thats what he guessed at least. They put cuffs around Sourin's wrists and escorted him to a holding cell.

"Darth Taiasi will be with you...eventually."

They shut and locked the door so that Sourin could rot in the cell until the Sith Lord came to speak with him. This was going to be a long day.

Writer
10-01-2005, 02:20 AM
Kira laughed. "Always wanting guns at the mention of a slaughter," she said. "Oh, Nate, you really have to learn... you're with Sith. Chances are good you won't even need the guns."

She turned to Nalaen. "I would like permission to form a small search team to go to Dagobah and investigate. If the man was right before insanity struck him, the Ark... or a part of it is there."

Jedi Atomic
10-01-2005, 10:08 AM
(((Blessed Sith i could help you fight Exuro's fleet or go with a search party or something? if you allow me to help you. how about this.)))(((oh im sorry but talking for the admiral wasn't even possible to avoid.)))(((here how about this)))

Ash tells the Admiral....
Ash- we come in peace, we wish to fight Exuro's fleet or at least damage his fleet before i ever harm you if you agree to not attack jedi though. We could use you to help rebuilding the universe.
Ash waits for a truthful answer, from Nalaen.

jokemaster
10-01-2005, 02:30 PM
"Small search team? You won't need to search long, and you'll need something a bit bigger. Unless of course you mean a small sabotage team."

Blessèd Sith
10-01-2005, 05:25 PM
(((That's cool than Jin. But Nalaen is still paranoid <_<)))

Nalaen shook her head slowly at the two, trying to think. They both had valid points -- she was unable to finish her thoughts as a beeping sounded yet again from her desk. Scowling deeply, she stood and looked to both Kira and Nate, giving a half-hearted shrug.

"I don't ever remember being this popular before becoming the Dark Lord. Guess everybody wants to be invited to my slumberparties now." Grumbling, she left the room, heading back to her desk and hit the flashing button. "What is it now?" she wondered wearily, sick of constantly jumping all over the place.

"The hostile is on board. We confiscated his weapons and is being kept in the cell block."

"Fine, fine," she muttered. "Did he prove any trouble?"

"No, m'lord. He . . . seems willing to cooperate."

She nodded. "Let him sit there for awhile. I have things to attend to."

"Very good, my Lord."

Nalaen signed off and headed back to her parlour, glancing up at the mammoth statues against the wall. She heaved a sigh and opened the door, striding back to her chair.

"I have things to deal with, so we'll make this quick. Nate, Kira has a point about the guns. Nonetheless, I rather prefer my allies fully capable of defending themselves, no matter how fruitless a gesture it may be. You may have them back." Pinching the bridge of her nose, she shut her eyes momentarily. Her brain was racing in a hundred different directions; and every one of those directions were pressing and needed address. "As for the whole ark business, while Nate this time has the point, I have to go with Kira. I don't want anything done yet, not until we know exactly what we're dealing with. I want you to take at least one Acolyte historian. We need someone who can deal with these sorts of things. On top of that, take a few assassins." She smirked as she opened her eyes, glancing up. "We assassins are generally better when it comes to recon. Besides that, it's up to you. Keep it small, descrete and above all, don't mess with anything. This is just intel. Clear?"

Before she could get her answer, her desk beeped again. Nalaen growled, fingers gripping the armrests of her chair, knuckles going white. Her body twitched in place a few times as the Force swirled more violently around her, lashing out like a tiny invisible storm. Willing herself not to destroy anything in her room, as it was all to sentimental, she took the anger with her, heading to her desk. Again.

"I'm gonna kill someone," she snarled to herself as she slipped out the door to her main chamber. Very nearly full-out-punching the button on her comlink, she screamed, "What?!" into the unsuspecting face of her Admiral. Her features softened somewhat. "What?" she repeated on a sigh.

"Truly sorry to disturb you, Lord Taiasi," the Admiral said, eyes slightly wide. He regained his composure with the speed only a lifetime of working for the Sith could teach. "But we have yet another hail."

"I do seem to be the popular girl," she sigh, crossing her arms.

"Quite," he replied, the corners of his mouth twisting somewhat. "I will replay the recording. I think you may be interested in this."

"Admiral," Nalaen said just as his arm started moving, "I have a lot to do. I am in a horrid mood, and thats as compared to usual." She quirked a brow and the Admiral didn't know whether to smirk or pale. "Anyone wishing to speak to me will be receiving the full brunt of my wrath, whether I mean it or no. So before you play this recording, please tell me: does this person deserve it? Will I destroy someone I should really be working with?"

This time, the Admiral did smirk. And he played the recording: "We come in peace, we wish to fight Exuro's fleet or at least damage his fleet before I ever harm you. If you agree to not attack jedi though. We could use you to help rebuilding the universe."

Nalaen's brows rose slowly. "So," she started smoothly, sinking into her chair, "he wants us to help him destroy our enemy. He also wants us to not harm him so after we destroy Exuro, he can kill me." She shook her head and struggled not to start laughing hysterically. Then her eyes went wide. "You are on a secure line, are you not, Admiral?"

"None can see you," he reassured quickly, very nearly reading her mind.

"Good." She shook her head again. "I will decline this . . . galant offer. I will not work with Jedi so they can kill me afterwards. I mean really. Telling me to help him before he kills me?" Scowling, she added, "Besides, no Jedi ever comes in peace. I'd rather Exuro win against the Jedi. If I help this Jedi destroy Exuro, he very plainly says his next step is to kill me. I'd much rather keep some portion of the Sith alive. No matter who the leader is." Another shake of the head, this time in dismay.

"He does say he 'could use' your help in rebuilding the universe." His voice was even more flatly sardonic than even Nalaen herself could manage.

"He could make up his mind. Is he going to kill me after I help him, or use me to rebuild a Jedi state?" She snorted. "He almost thinks like a Sith. With the subtlety of a rampaging rancor."

This time, the Admiral was the one struggling to keep his face stoic. A Sith Lord with a sense of humour; the academy had never prepared him for this one. He was still trying to get comfortable with the fact that Nalaen was . . . different from other Lords. Though he had learned fast that her early ascent into Lordship and her oft different way of dealing with things didn't make her any less ruthless or powerful than the other Lords he had dealt with. So he was taking this learning experience in stride.

"But . . ." her eyes flashed. "Admiral, tell him we agree to his offer. But that we should be left alone for now. Tell him we need time to prepare and we have to try and find weak spots in Exuro's fleet. Also tell him I would speak with him personally -- do give my apologies -- but I am exceedingly busy at the moment."

Looking rather stunned, the Admiral didn't dare ask the first question that came to mind. Nalaen didn't need to hear it though.

"I am buying us some time," she said softly. "I cannot deal with an attack on Exuro at the moment. I do not wish to aid Jedi. And I have a hostile on board who needs to be dealt with. Not to mention an ally fleeing pirates and an ark which needs to be studied."

Realisation dawned quickly on the Admiral's face, making Nalaen nod slowly. "Yes," she whispered, "you get it now . . ." Her voice became sharp. "See that my will is done." And she signed off. Then slumped in her chair and banged her head against the hard desktop. "Ow," she muttered, sitting up straight in her chair. Well, now she had an enemy to visit. Gods, Jedi were annoying enough when you were killing them. Now she actually had to willingly speak with one?

Heading back to the parlour for what felt the millionth time, Nalaen peeked in. "Nate, go to the armoury and get your weapons. If you need them modified, now is the time to do it." Her head turned. "Kira. You can do what you wish. Either accompany me to the Jedi's cell or you can go to dagobah." She crossed her arms, leaning against the doorframe. This was why she had never wanted to rise above apprentice. To much politics, too much organisation and responsiblity. She had just wanted to be the right hand of the Dark Lord, his personal assassin, doing what she was told, training and killing anyone who dared challenge the Sith.

"Your decision, Kira?"

jokemaster
10-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Nate stood up, gave a half-joking bow to Naleen, and headed out to the armory.

Once there, the guards stationed there watched curiously as he found the container where the weapons confiscated from him and his ship were kept. He took out a gunbelt, strapped it on, put his two handcrafted, modified one-handed blasters there. He took out another gun belt, swung it over a shoulder and hung a rifle on it, finally took a final belt, this one full of e grenedes and swung it over his other shoulder, criscrossing it with the other belt. Finally he took out two ankle-holsters. One holding a smaller blaster, the other a knife.

starmark2k
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
The Flames of Exuro along with the majority of Exuro's fleet were now scatterd all around the System of Hoth. Only 5 ships now remained near korriban for the impending attack by the ancients, 2 more ships were dispatched to begin an advanced recon on the swamp world of Dagobah and the wookie homeworld of kashyyykk. The flames of exuro orbited the northern hemmisphere of the Icy planet.

Exuro stood in the bridge looking over the planet with a sinister grin across hs face, he was getting closer to the supreme power that would make him the most powerful force to be recond with. His eyes closed as he reached to the planet below through the force, There was somthing there but it was difficult to pin point the power was strong but it seemed strange.. fractured. Exuro's eyes opened, he knew that it had to be a piece of the ark but what was it. Although he had done extensive research into the legends and myths surrounding this artifact he was still unsure exactly what it did, he didn't even have a clue what it looked like.

Exuro turned to his Ops officer "What have you found?"

"Some Native creatures, A smugling bace, A few crators from impacting asteroids, nothing else."

"Continue your scans." Exuro turned to the ships captain "Send every soldier we have to the planet, I want every inch of the surface examined by hand."

Writer
10-05-2005, 06:56 PM
"I will go to Dagobah," Kira answered. "If there is truly a piece of the Ark there, Exuro probably knows about it. In light of that, the sooner we start our search for it, the better. I'll form a search party of five of our best fighters and see what I come up with."

jokemaster
10-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Nate had returned by then.
"If you're going I can give you the footage of what I saw there. May help you find it."

Writer
10-05-2005, 07:31 PM
"That will be a great help," Kira told him, smiling sweetly. "Thank you, Nate."

jokemaster
10-05-2005, 07:40 PM
"All right. Follow me to my ship."
Once they reached the hangar Nate began speaking.
"They hired me to get them some, shall we say less than legal digging equipment. Laser drills that'll cut through cortosis and the like. They set the meet at Dagobah and ambushed me when I arrived. Luckily" He stepped into the ship's cargohold. "Being the crafy, suspicious, and ultimately paranoid guy that I am, all they got was a bunch of nifty-looking but ultimately useless farm machinery." He got down on the ground and opened a hidden hatch, which was over a foot thick.

"Prevents sensors from detecting it." He explained, inside was a bunch of mining equipment. "So you might want to also keep on the look out for any nerf milkers, fertilziers, and the like. Now" He stood back up and walked to the cockpit. He sat down, and typed in a few numbers on the ship's computer. A small disk popped out, he grabbed it and gave it to Kira.

"This has all the data from when I got out of hyperspace, to when I jumped back in."

Writer
10-05-2005, 07:44 PM
"Wonderful!" Kira exclaimed. "Now all I have to do is organize my little party and head out. Again, thank you."

jokemaster
10-05-2005, 07:47 PM
"You guys saved my skin. It's the least I could do. But be careful. These people.....they're not jedi, not sith, something else."

Blessèd Sith
10-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Nalaen simply nodded at her apprentice's answer. She had suspected as much. Done with all this mess for the moment she dressed herself, making sure she was completely covered. Now it was time to go speak with that damned Jedi she had holed up. He had been sweating for long enough; in fact, longer than she had intended. Things were certainly happening at an alarming rate.

Walking swiftly through her ship, she ignored the men who stopped short and bowed as she went past. The sight filled her with such power. It was almost like drink. Taking a final elevator down to the detention block, she strode to the main area, ignoring the guards and assorted soldiers. Ducking into a dark corridor, she went to the only occupied cell and opened the door.

She stepped through the doorway and glowered at the Jedi before her.

Writer
10-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Kira paused and turned back to Nate. "What did you say?"

starmark2k
10-06-2005, 02:28 PM
((Occ- I'm going to add a short story told from the POV of a dark jedi on Hoth... This is not going to be a PC or NPC of mine but he his needed to get the story moving.))

The Blizzard had been rageing for hours now, the winds blew white with snow and ice. This slowed down my teams progress on finding the Ark piece, A good excuse for most men but not when you're working for Darth Exuro. Me and my team had to take refuge in a cave two hours ago when the storm got to much and began to scramble our instraments. We also lost contact with the ships in orbit Making our situation worse as Exuro wants constant updates. We haven't traveled far into the cave, but perhaps we need to move further into it as the storm is begining to blow in towards us.

We began walking into the cave untill we met some kind of creature, it was savage and aggressive but not so tougth to withstand the swing of my saber. The beast however seemed to have been protecting whatever was inside the cave. I suppose it was just curiosity that led me down further. Thats when i found it... A room that seened to have been made of gold.

After a quick examination we headed back to the caves mouth and reportd our findings... I hope Exuro will be Pleased.

jokemaster
10-06-2005, 05:10 PM
"The guys on Dagobah. The ships that followed me were pretty normal, but they had others, ships like I've never seen, and I study them, I know the oldest models and the newest. Just be careful."

Writer
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
"I will," Kira promised. She left to assemble her team. When she returned to the docking bays, she was trailed by six Sith followers and a group of twenty soldiers. They moved to board a small Sith ship equipped with stealth.

"Remind me again why we're looking for this thing?" one of the Sith said. "Isn't it the reason we're opposed to Exuro?"

"We are enemies of Exuro because he was willing to uproot the entire Sith Empire for the Ark," Kira answered calmly. "LadyTaiasi is still curious about it."

"Anything to satisfy the Dark Lady's..." Kira glared at the speaker. "... uh, Dark Lord's curiosity."

Kira nodded and boarded the ship, trailed by the others.

jokemaster
10-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Nate sighed and went around the ship till he ended in the officers' lounge. He hacked the keypad easily and stepped in.

All the officers stared at this man, aparently a guest of their leader, who had just broken in. Nate shrugged and took out a deck of card.

"Anyone up for a game?"

Jedi Atomic
10-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Ash tells the Rakata pilots to patrol around the hangar and the rakata soldiers to hide in the underfloor spice cargo area. Then Ash lands the Sabra in the Capitol ship of Nalaen.

When Ash awaits an answer the admiral calls back saying Nalaen will talk to him later. Ash unboards the Sabra with the other Arbitor and stands there waiting.

When the Arbitor II came out he stated that we could go with a fleet to Dagobah.(if that's alright.)

Blessèd Sith
10-07-2005, 03:46 PM
(((I *never* said you could board! I said that I would "help" you if you went away so I could have time to make my arrangements against Exuro.)))

jokemaster
10-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Nate leaned back, his frow burrowed. He reshuffled the deck.

"Well I'm out of money." The officers smiled victoriously. "I do however have these."

He reached down, took out both of his custom-made blaster pistols and set them on the table. The officers looked at them greedily.

"But no more pazaak. Let's play a game that takes some real skill. Tell me, anyone ever heard of sabbac?"

The officers looked suspicious. Nate grinned and began explaining the rules.

Jin Phoenix
10-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Sourin looked up at Nalean from his position on the stone bench in the room. He took it all in, her dress, her mask, her cowl, everything. He would have smiled if he wasn't slightly scared of being chopped into tiny bits. He took in her size and her proportions...this was very different. Even underneith the mask and short stature of Revan...he had a great air of confidence around him. It was...entrancing. This however was not the same. Where confidence had been with Revan, here there seemed to be, not fear but uncertanty. It was understandable. To Sourin's knowledge she had only been in her position as Sith Lord for a small amount of time. Then again he could be interpreting it all wrong, he could simply be mad with hunger...he hadn't eaten in 24 hours.

When Nalean did take her first step into the room Sourin promptly stood up and bowed low to her.

"Hello, My name is Sourin and if I am correct you are Darth Taiasi, are you not?"

Sourin kept a straight face as he looked at the souless mask. He did not like this, on a Sith or a Jedi emotion was the one thing that could help him...she revealed nothing to him.

Blessèd Sith
10-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Nalaen's brows arched at the bow. No Jedi she had ever encountered or heard of would have ever bowed to a Sith Lord. Perhaps some respect had been instilled in this one. Interesting; she had never expected honour from Jedi.

"You are correct," she said smoothly, her voice soft and low. Moving further into the room, she continued to look down at him. "I am Darth Taiasi. And you," her mouth curled in a spiteful sneer, "you are Jedi." Her head cocked slightly as she studied him. He was about her height she could tell. Nothing particularily interesting about him really. Kind of . . . average, for a Jedi. Her eyes blazed as she took him further in, feeling the flarings of the Force around him. They were slight, but enough for her to sense; he knew the ways of the Dark Side? Bizarre. Perhaps he really was more than a normal man who was a normal Jedi. He showed surprising respect. There was more to him than the hypocrasy of the "Light Side".

He was hungry. It hit her suddenly, almost an epiphany through the Force. She didn't react to that, she was used to those things.

"Hungry?" she murmured, waving her hand slightly. "You will have dinner momentarily." Her cold eyes continued to pierce his. "What are you doing here, Jedi? Why risk yourself? What do you want and why would you ally yourself with a Sith?" Nalaen needed to hear the lies for herself. The schemes and attempts to placate her. But he had to know that she would have no qualms with cutting him down. Why did he dare come? And damn her curiosity, but she had to know. Furthermore, she couldn't just cut down Jedi left, right and centre anymore. Her orders came from herself and she had to know why she was killing now, and whom. Not only that, but she needed info now; that was on her shoulders. She was the master, sending out the minions. So damn these Jedi. She couldn't slaughter the lot without speaking to half of them first.

"I'd suggest you start speaking," she sighed as she shifted her weight slightly, her robe fluttering to reveal the double-bladed hilt of her sabre. She hadn't blinked yet, her shoulders rolling back slightly, her posture as imposing as her eyes. There was a movement behind her; a droid brushed past her and set down a platter of food. The droid left as quickly as it had come. Slowly Nalaen crossed her arms. The food wasn't tainted. But would the Jedi -- Sourin (what an odd name) -- know that? Or would he be too hungry to care?

Writer
10-09-2005, 11:27 AM
A half an hour after Kira had made her decision to go to Dagobah, the little ship took off and sped out of the hangar bay. Minutes later, it went into hyperspace.

Jedi Atomic
10-10-2005, 07:15 PM
(((I *never* said you could board! I said that I would "help" you if you went away so I could have time to make my arrangements against Exuro.)))

(((sorry ill edit it right here)))

Ash and his crew decided to listen to the Sith Lord and hyperspaced out of the area. They arrived at Dagobah but for some reason no one was there. Suddenly, a Sith ship came out of hyperspace and Ash realized it was the one the Sith Lord he just met sent. Ash sent a message to them.

Ash- Hello, it's the Jedi your Lord sent away from the fleet, so we decided to check the planet out.
(((Kira's ship just came in)))

jokemaster
10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
((There's no fleet, just a small ship, Atomic))
Dagobah Planet surface
"Sir, a jedi ship had just exited hyperspace. They seem to be contacting somebody."

The man in black turned and smiled. "What a stroke of luck. The foolish jedi has just revealed an intruder. Let them look around. If they get close, kill them."

Writer
10-10-2005, 08:12 PM
"Ignore it," Kira growled when the Jedi transmission came through. She activated the stealth technology and dropped into orbit around the planet, waiting.

Jedi Atomic
10-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Ash realized that they ignored the transmission and quickly dissappeared. Ash had a reading on his radar coming close to him but he started the engines and hyperspaced out of the area. Ash heard that Exuro is sending a search team to Dagobah.

Ash decides to wait a while so he heads to Hoth since he heard Hoth was attacked.
When he gets to Hoth Ash sees black craters everywhere in the snow. So he scouts around, waiting to head back to Dagobah.

jokemaster
10-11-2005, 07:12 PM
The man in black smiled as they tracked the smal ship. It was easy to find a ship with stealth when you had the right equipment and you knew it was there.

starmark2k
10-13-2005, 01:12 PM
((Who attacked Hoth?)

Exuro walked in to the room of gold on hoth along with 3 of his dark acolites, He looked around the room reading the wrighting on the wall. It seemed to be mainly jibberish exept one part that was written above a lever. He pulled it and the room shaked allowing a pedistal to rise from the center of the ground.

Writer
10-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Kira took the shuttle down to the surface of Dagobah, barely managing to land thanks to the fog. She then led her team out of the shuttle and onto dry land.

"Lovely place, don't you think?" she muttered wryly. Then, Teri said, "Not quite a vacation destination."

"Perhaps not," Kira answered. "But the trees are actually quite lovely."

"My Lady," one of the Dark Jedi asked hesitantly. "Who are you speaking to?"

"Myself," Kira growled. "I do it often, so don't think much of it."

The Dark Jedi fell silent.

Jedi Atomic
10-13-2005, 07:18 PM
(((I thought you did Starmark?)))

jokemaster
10-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Several beings watched the team make its way through the swampland, hidden in the force. If they discovered something they would swiftly attack.

Writer
10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
((GRR!! JM, I'm unhappy now... you seem to have an advantage over me :D ))

Kira continued to lead her team through the fog and stopped suddenly when her feet found a swamp. She backed out of it and muttered a string of curses, damning the fog, the swamp, and most of all, the Ark.

"What now?" one of the soldiers asked. Kira used the Force to throw him into the swamp and watched in astonishment as some creature immediately devoured him. The others stood and quickly retreated from the edge of the swamp. Kira muttered another string of curses, this time including the beast that had eaten one of her men.

"Now we be patient and think a bit," Kira answered. By this, she meant that she was going to use the Force to try sensing their immediate surroundings and 'see' them that way rather than depending on her eyes. "Give me a moment..."

jokemaster
10-13-2005, 08:55 PM
One of the soldiers chuckled, the woman obviously didn't know this planet, and how unforgiving it was. The others immediately backed away from him, the idiot had probably caused them to be discovered. They began aiming their weapons at the group.

Blessèd Sith
10-18-2005, 04:02 AM
(((Damnit Jin, you need to post >_<)))

Jin Phoenix
10-20-2005, 09:26 PM
((Sorry guys I've been preocupied and I kinda spaced. I'm really sorry.))

Sourin smiled slightly at her threats. He knew she was serious and he knew that he was in grave danger but part of him simply wanted to laugh. He contemplated this thought and shook it out of his head. Death would not meet him this day. He observed the droid bringing the food and levitated the plate over to the bench next to him. He stood tall and scanned her before opening his mouth.

"Well firstly, you should know that I am not just a Jedi. I am a council member. I am here under my own will, there is a greater evil than you in this galaxy. I intend to destroy it. "The enemy of my enemy is my ally."

He smirked slightly as he quoted the old phrase. He looked at her mask and cowl, curious of what she looked like but not so much where he would risk his neck for it.

"I have some information on the Ark which you may be interested in. Before his departure to the Dark Side Revan and I were associates. Nay we were...dare I say friends. He had gone to Korriban and had found...something. I believe it may be information on this Ark. I am here to stop Darth Exuro. Nothing else. You are strong and I cannot deny it. Nor can I guarentee victory against you even in my utmost powerful state. I respect that, but I also know when an adversary has more to gain by my help, than my destruction. So I ask you to strike an accord with me, a Jedi Council member, a Jedi Master. To align with one who has tasted darkness and yet still walks with the light. To if nothing else to destroy a darkness even one such as yourself could not contain."

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 09:33 PM
As Kira's team continued, the small defense team followed.
"They're near the hatch." One reported silently.

"Attack." Ordered the man in black through the radio.

Using hand-signals the leader of the team ordered them to open fire on Kira's team.

Writer
10-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Kira tensed. A combination of strange energies echoed through this area. Part of the energies excited her, but another part made her uneasy.

"Be prepared for an attack from any angle," she said. "Surround me, facing out. I'm going to try and figure this out. If we're attacked, protect me until I stand up. Got it?"

She dropped to her knees. The Dark Jedi formed the first circle around her and the soldiers formed a second circle. And Kira began trying to sort out the conflicting energies of the area.

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Suddenly a single object rolled toward the group, hidden in the fog. As it neared the group, it suddenly let loose a flash of brilliant light, blinding the sith in the circle.

"NOW!"

The group let out a barrage of shots.

Writer
10-20-2005, 10:10 PM
The soldiers fell quickly. The Dark Jedi did not fall so quickly, but they too fell. Kira was left unprotected and quickly realized it. She leapt upward with all the power she could muster, taking herself up and over the attackers. Having lost her defenders, she ran as quickly as she could away from the area and stopped in a clearing five miles away. From there, she tried to contact Nalaen, but there was some kind of interference on the planet.

Alone on a strange planet without help, Kira let out an angry string of curses directed at the planet and her unknown attackers.

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 10:13 PM
A harsh laugh echoed across the clearing.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" Taunted a voice.

Writer
10-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Kira's head came up and she glanced around the clearing. She stood slowly.

"Very well then," she said. "I no longer run. It is pointless... I get the picture."

A short pause. "So what happens now?"

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 10:27 PM
"You answer my questions." Said the voice. "Now, I know that you are sith, however I don't sense that you are with that fool, Exuro. Why are you here?"

Writer
10-20-2005, 10:32 PM
"True," Kira agreed. "I am Sith and not with Exuro. Darth Taiasi is my master." She chuckled. "I agree... Exuro is a fool..." She paused. "And in answer to your question, my master is curious about the Ark of the Force. I have been sent to investigate... ancient writings indicated we might find at least a piece of the Ark here."

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 10:41 PM
"Then you are wasting your time."

Writer
10-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Kira allowed silence to fill the clearing before she spoke.

"Do I get no further explanation?" she asked.

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 10:48 PM
"All right, how's this: Finder's keepers, losers weepers." The voice laughed again.

Writer
10-20-2005, 11:03 PM
"In other words, you've got what I was sent for and are not about to give it up?" Kira quipped.

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 11:14 PM
"Exactly."

Writer
10-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Kira laughed. "And I suppose if I try, I'm dead, yes?" Without waiting for an answer, she headed out of the clearing and toward her shuttle. She called over her shoulder, "Then I suppose I should simply leave. And that, I will do."

((Was hoping to be taken as a prisoner, but whatever...))

jokemaster
10-20-2005, 11:18 PM
As she approached the shuttle, it suddenly blew up.

"Now, did you really think it was going to be that easy?"

Writer
10-20-2005, 11:20 PM
The explosion shoved Kira backward and she landed on the ground hard on her back. "I might have hoped..." she gasped. "Might have known better..."

Her vision was blurry and she blinked to clear it.

Blessèd Sith
10-21-2005, 03:45 AM
Nalaen was ready to lash out at his insolence. Laugh at her, would he?! But she calmed herself with some struggle, needing to hear his words before she cut him down. And when she heard him speak, his words gave her pause. He did, by the Ancestors, have a point. They had the same enemy, and unlike the other Jedi, he wasn't threatening her with death after they dealt with him.

But could she, dare she, ally with a Jedi? Even she couldn't stop the shudder coursing through her. His speech didn't improve things either. She was devoted to truth, to wiping out the hypocrasy of the Jedi, of their "order", yet now she might have to aid one to aid herself?

"To have walked darkness yet still walk the light," she murmured, as she gazed humoured at him, baiting him, "must mean you are weak indeed. To frightened of some power, poor Jedi? Or too ensnared by the lies of your Order?" She held up her hand before he could reply, silencing him. "To ally with a Jedi will make many of my people angry. Angry enough to do to me as I have done to Exuro." She paused and began pacing, her brow furrowing. "However . . . we do have a common enemy. And to have us both attacking him seperately could lead to militaristic complications. Not to mention the first tenant of battle is to divide and conquer. To have pre-divided enemies would be a boon to Exuro." She whipped around to snarl at her "guest". "A boon I would loath him to gain." Holding out her hand warily, she studied him with as careful an eye. "You have your accord, Jedi. But know this: if I have even the suspicion of you tricking the Sith, or of you betraying us or withdrawing from this agreement before the alotted time; Exuro's death; I will order your death. Without hesitation. Do I make myself clear?" she finished in a hiss, eyes glinting. Studying him with suddenly aloof airs, she lifted a brow he couldn't see. "Now eat. I cannot have those I fight with weakened from hunger."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Nate walked out of the officer's lounge, grinning widely. He had won most of the credits back, kept his weapon and managed to win a couple of one of those idiots' lgihtsabers. He walked around, looking for Nalaen.

====
As Kira's vision cleared she could see several figures standing above her.

"Cuff 'er." Said the one who seemed to be the leader. They obeyed, putting stun-cuffs on her.

"What level?" Asked one.

"Far as it goes."

The other soldier nodded, and turned the level up, Kira was now completely paralyzed.

Writer
10-21-2005, 10:01 AM
((You're up early, JM :) ))

Being now unable to move, Kira muttered a string of curses directed at herself for being caught. Then, she fell silent.

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 10:13 AM
The people carrying her laughed.
"She's got quite the mouth on her." One said. They were carful to carry her face-down, so she could only see the fog hovering over the ground. They carried her through the swamp until abruptly the fog suddenly disappeared, revealing a wooden floor. They set her down in an empty room, and left, locking the doors behind them.

Writer
10-21-2005, 10:22 AM
((I'm assuming she's still paralyzed...))

"Oh, this'll be fun to explain to..." her words trailed off. She had very nearly called Darth Taiasi by her given name. She couldn't allow herself to give that up here. "... Darth Taiasi."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 10:26 AM
The doors suddenly opened and the man in black walked in. He smelled strongly of sulfur and his presence managed to outshadow everything on Dagobah, but unlike normal beings, he was like a shadow in the force, only a presence, not a being. A presence that seemed to be only infinite darkness.

The man spoke, Kira could recognize his voice as the same one that had been talking to her in the clearing.
"You disappoint me, immediately trying to run away like that. I thought you had said you weren't going to run anymore."

Writer
10-21-2005, 10:45 AM
"Who said anything about running?" Kira demanded. "I walked back to the shuttle."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 10:48 AM
The man in black laughed.

"I suppose you did. But did you really think I'd let you go for backup?"

Writer
10-21-2005, 10:55 AM
"What makes you think I was coming back?" Kira asked. "Your men work with the element of surprise. My men were dead almost before I realized it. Nothing short of a full army behind me would pursuade me to return."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 10:58 AM
The man sighed.

"Don't play tricks with me, I know that you do have an army. Or at least a navy."

Writer
10-21-2005, 11:01 AM
"Preoccupied with Exuro at the moment," Kira pointed out. "And I don't play tricks... I have serious discussions."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 11:03 AM
He paused.

"And who is this Darth Talasi?"

Writer
10-21-2005, 11:13 AM
"Darth Taiasi is the leader of the Seperatist Sith," Kira stated.

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 11:15 AM
The man smiled
"That's odd, because what you're thinking is that someone called Nalaen is the leader of the Separatist Sith."

Writer
10-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Kira knew she couldn't lift her head, but her eyes moved so she could see at least a part of him... his feet.

"How does this matter to you?" she asked.

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 11:25 AM
"I don't like people lying, or misleading, me."

Writer
10-21-2005, 11:41 AM
"How are you being lied to or mislead?" A smile came slowly to Kira's face.

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 11:45 AM
"You tried to hide your boss', sorry, I mean master's real identity. Now, why do you want the ark?"

Writer
10-21-2005, 11:50 AM
"Fry an egg and ask my master," Kira retorted. "All I know is that she's interested in the Ark, but was unwilling to uproot the entire Sith Empire to find it. That's why the Sith split... just so you know."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 12:05 PM
"You know, there could be a chance of an alliance between us. Your master sounds smart."

Writer
10-21-2005, 12:08 PM
"The fact that you've taken me prisoner won't fly over well with her," Kira answered.

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 12:09 PM
"If your master found someone wandering onboard her flagship, wouldn't she take whoever it was prisoner?"

Writer
10-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Kira chuckled. "Point taken. But you also killed the men that were with me."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 12:13 PM
"Your men had their weapons out, ready to strike."

Writer
10-21-2005, 12:15 PM
"And what else is there to do in the case of a suspected trap?" Kira's laugh was slightly harsh. "Sit down and put your head in the ground, waiting to be taken? Sith do not operate that way."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 12:17 PM
"I also." Continued the man. "Spared your life. We could have detonated the bomb once you were onboard the shuttle."

Writer
10-21-2005, 12:43 PM
"True," Kira agreed. She thought about it. "What sort of alliance are you talking about?"

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 04:29 PM
"Let me guess, you want the Ark to defeat Exuro and the jedi and take over the galaxy, right?"

Writer
10-21-2005, 05:03 PM
"You'd have to ask Darth Taiasi about that," Kira answered. "To defeat Exuro, surely... but can the Ark help us in that?"

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 05:06 PM
"Perhaps. At the very least it'll help you draw him into a trap." Said the man. "So, you want to defeat Exuro, maybe take over the galaxy. That's fine with me, it doesn't go against my own goals, I would, however, like to have the ark for....other reasons. So I see no reason why an alliance wouldn't be benificary to the both of us. "

Writer
10-21-2005, 05:14 PM
"And are you going to... un-paralyze me so we can talk about this like civilized people?" Kira asked. "I don't feel entirely civilized when all I can do is stare at your boots."

jokemaster
10-21-2005, 05:26 PM
"Just remember, if you try anything, you'll be dead before you leave the room."

A guard walked in, and deactivated the stun-cuffs. When she stood up, Kira could see there were at least 5 gun turrets aimed at her.

Writer
10-22-2005, 03:31 PM
"Impressive safety precautions," Kira noted. "Shall we talk?"

jokemaster
10-22-2005, 03:38 PM
The man shrugged.
"All right, start talking."

Writer
10-22-2005, 04:20 PM
"You were the one that suggested an alliance between us," Kira told him. "I'm interested in knowing your reasons. You said our goals don't go against yours. So what are your goals?"

jokemaster
10-22-2005, 04:29 PM
"My goals happen to be my own business, but I assure you, I do not give a damn what happens to the jedi, or Exuro. I do, however, want the Ark. Exuro has probably found one of its pieces, that means that in order to acquire it I need to defeat him. And I will need help with that. "

Writer
10-22-2005, 04:46 PM
"And in that our goals allign," Kira said. "But I suspect that Darth Taiasi will not agree to work together unless she knows exactly why you want the Ark."

jokemaster
10-22-2005, 08:22 PM
"Then I will tell her when it's necessary."

Writer
10-26-2005, 07:12 PM
"Right," Kira muttered. "So how do you want to work this? Am I to return to Darth Taiasi with a message from you? Or perhaps you have something else in mind..."

jokemaster
10-26-2005, 07:33 PM
"You'll deliver our offer. Sweet dreams." A small gas vented into the room, knocking Kira up. When she woke up, she was in a shuttle already in Dagobah's orbit. Next to her was a datapad containing instructions on how to contact the man again.

Writer
10-26-2005, 07:35 PM
"Clever," Kira muttered. She directed the shuttle out into space and punched in the coordinates where she hoped the Separatist Sith fleet was still waiting.

----------------------

Some time later, the shuttle came out of hyperspace by the fleet and Kira immediately made herself known. When asked why she was returning on a different shuttle than she had left in, she said, "Darth Taiasi is the only one I'll be explaining that to."

She was allowed to land and went immediately to her quarters to rest a little before seeing Nalaen.

jokemaster
10-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Nate, still waiting for Nalaen, heard of Kira's return, and of the change of shuttles, and immediately went to her quarters and knocked.

"It's Nate! What happened?"

Writer
10-28-2005, 01:33 PM
"A loss of men and equipment," Kira said through the door. "Gained a potential ally... I'm trying to rest up, Nate... I still have to tell all of this to Taiasi."

jokemaster
10-28-2005, 04:44 PM
"All right. I guess I'll learn the details when Na- I mean Talasi does."

Writer
10-28-2005, 07:00 PM
"Yes," Kira answered, sounding terribly absentminded. "Go wait with her..."

jokemaster
10-28-2005, 07:05 PM
"All right."

Nate began heading back to where Nalaen was, worried. The potential 'ally' was almost certainly the man who had set him up, and he didn't trust that man. He arrived, and entered.

"Nalaen? Kira's here."

Blessèd Sith
10-29-2005, 01:10 AM
(((Still waitin' for Jin >_>)))

starmark2k
11-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Exuro stood on the bridge of his ship. The Ark peice had been moved to the ship and placed in a secure cargo hold. Exuro looked out into the stars as the ship ripped through hyperspace heading to the wookie homeworld, This however came with more fisk. The rakata fleet had taken that system nearly a month ago and had heavily fortified it with their ships and troops. Exuro knew his forces still outguned his new enemy but the losses of his forces will still be high. So high he his fleet will be severly weakened. This risk was a necessary one he had to get the second Ark Peice. The Power was within his grasp.