PDA

View Full Version : does this look right to you?

MasterIbis
08-06-2005, 12:29 AM
.... I think I meet the recommended... but I've heard otherwise

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6273/somethingwrong0ov.jpg

.......?

anyway my problem is with of course... ATI and kotor2 :). I don't have a problem with crashes or anything like that, but in quite a few areas of the game, like peragus fuel depot and the Telos promenade my fps slow from a nice steady 45-50 to a crawl, the promenade isn't so bad at about 20 but still, in other areas it hits 8-10... 8-10 is IMO unplayable...

I have tried everything that has been posted here about drivers, open gl drivers and NOTHING seems to work. then I ran a system test as you can see. It looks weird to me, I don't know if that might have something to do with the problem.

ANY help would be very much appreciated

stingerhs
08-06-2005, 01:07 AM
:lol:
i wouldn't worry about it. the problem is that the game is looking for a card better than the R9200, but its finding a card it doesn't recognize (the R9550, which is a much better card than the R9200).

IMHO, i wouldn't worry about it as long as the game runs normally. ;)

MasterIbis
08-06-2005, 01:09 AM
I edited... see above :P sorry stinger you answered while I was explaining

stingerhs
08-06-2005, 01:29 AM
ahh, i see. do you have AIM? if so, i can give you much better help from there. ;)

MasterIbis
08-06-2005, 01:30 AM
AIM... no... I have Yim, and MSn... but I can get AIM... sure why not... then I'll scrap em all tomorrow and grab trillian

EDIT!!!

MasterIbis is my AIM

stingerhs
08-06-2005, 01:36 AM
that's okay, don't worry about it: i can still get you help straight from the forums. now, if you would be so kind as to post your Graphics Options from your swkotor2.ini file, we can get started. ;)

edit: and to send me a IM with AIM, just click on the little AIM icon below my username. ;)