PDA

View Full Version : Sasha and Milla

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Dinglekins
08-12-2005, 05:12 AM
These two obviously have something going on.

Any thoughts and opinions about Sasha Nein and Milla Vodello's relationship?

SailingToNorway
08-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Personally I totally wanted to see it addressed more in the game, but whenever Sasha and Milla were on screen together it wasn't exactly shown at all. It seemed more like their relationship was just a thing of the past...

TyraaRane
08-13-2005, 08:19 PM
I don't think it's necessarily a thing of the past, I just think it's a subplot that wasn't addressed as much as it could have been (maybe they're going to continue the drama in a sequel...? I wish. *g*)--I think some of the material for it may have been cut, actually. I know somebody poking around in the sound files for Milla's dance party found some unused files, including a make-out fantasy with Sasha. I wonder if maybe it wasn't a bigger deal in earlier builds of the game, but they cut some of it out for some reason.

It also doesn't help that Sasha is...well, Sasha, so it's sort of hard to get anything out of him. Anyway, there's nothing in Milla's head to imply that it's a thing of the past, so I'm wondering if they aren't/weren't planning to do something more with it in a sequel or something. It's weird to have it left hanging like that, otherwise.

Dinglekins
08-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Also, remember Raz and Milla's conversation before Raz goes inside Milla's Dance Party. Raz say something like, "Sasha says you're the best levitator in Whispering Rock." And Milla replies, "He said that? I didn't think he noticed..."
Okay, I got those quotes wrong, yes. Forgive me.

And I wasn't aware of those unused sound files. I simply must hear them now. o_o

SailingToNorway
08-14-2005, 01:26 AM
Hahaha, wow a make-out fantasy with Sasha Nein. That would have been hilarious.
Maybe they'll have a kissing scene in the sequel...I bet it would be better than Raz and Lili's *g*
Hmm, you're right about that quote on the dock, I almost forgot about that. Come to think of it, I also remember that when Raz goes for his advanced training (sorry, the details aren't fresh in my memory) Sasha says something like, "Oh, I can't, Milla would kill me." Although, he was just talking about taking advanced training when Milla said Raz wasn't allowed to do it, but it was the only other thing I could think of.

Dinglekins
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
So, it's safe to assume that Sasha Nein was not the father of Milla's children, correct? That's another thing. I just bring in more and more things to think about, don't I? :smash:

Udvarnoky
08-14-2005, 06:10 PM
How do we know Milla has children?

Thrik
08-14-2005, 06:45 PM
I assume he's referring to those which got trapped in the orphanage and stuff.

Udvarnoky
08-14-2005, 07:23 PM
...which wouldn't be her actual children.

Thrik
08-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Indeed. ;

Gruducuuz
08-14-2005, 08:52 PM
I also remember there only being two cars in the parking lot, The coaches, and one that looked like it may have belonged to milla. Either Sasha only leaves camp on Psychonauts buisness, share a car-pool for a cleaner environment, or they live together.

Thrik
08-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Or even worse, he lives in his lab. :~

TyraaRane
08-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Or even worse, he lives in his lab. :~

Heh. I'd actually be willing to bet that he has a lab back at Psychonauts HQ that doubles as living space. Either way, yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that Sasha caught a ride to camp in Milla's car.

Smon
08-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah those belong to Coach and Milla, plus we're forgetting the

SPOLILER:jet. Sasha could've used it. After all it had to get there somehow.

Purple Squid
08-16-2005, 07:48 PM
My brother and I were wondering about the car thing, too.

also... how does the coach get in that thing? /rhetorical

Although I'm wondering why he would use the jet. I mean... wait. That'd be awesome! :D

Purple Squid
08-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Alright. About Sasha and Milla.

It DID seem to only be a factor thing ni Milla's mind- but with Sasha you can't really tell. For some reason (cutting things out or something) Sasha and Milla didn't interact much. Though in the memory vault they had that close buddy thing going on. Well, maybe they'll
adress it more in the sequel. (if there is one)

...maybe Sasha walked.

...Ha.

Smon
08-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I think they obviously have a relationship, they just didn't interact much because there wasn't a time in the game for it. From the beginning to the end they only appear on screen together maybe like.. two times.

Dinglekins
08-17-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm sorry, I must back up. Milla was not the biological mother of those children?? O_O

Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 08:19 AM
I know somebody poking around in the sound files for Milla's dance party found some unused files, including a make-out fantasy with Sasha.

Uhhh...wasn't that IN the game?...or am I thinking about something else. Was it in one of those vault things?

SailingToNorway
08-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Was it in one of those vault things?

No, I think the vault was just a memory of Milla going on some super secret agent missions with Sasha. If you look at them closely, it looks like Milla finds a bomb or soemething, and then the building explodes while she and Sasha are trying to get out of it. Looks like the blast knocked them to the ground, and Milla just 'conveniently' on Sasha...it just doesn't look like either of them mind :)
So the reel in the vauly isn't the make-out fantasy, since it was somthing that actually happened.

Rubacava
08-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Sasha and Milla being my favorites, I really wish that they would've shown more about that story in the game.

Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 02:48 PM
No, I think the vault was just a memory of Milla going on some super secret agent missions with Sasha. If you look at them closely, it looks like Milla finds a bomb or soemething, and then the building explodes while she and Sasha are trying to get out of it. Looks like the blast knocked them to the ground, and Milla just 'conveniently' on Sasha...it just doesn't look like either of them mind :)
So the reel in the vauly isn't the make-out fantasy, since it was somthing that actually happened.

Oh yea...I remember that now.

Thrik
08-17-2005, 03:04 PM
http://www.garry.tv/thrik/sm1.jpg

Most suggestive!

Joshi
08-17-2005, 03:19 PM

I think it was just a sort of joke, how when men and women go on death defying assignments with each other, chances are, there'll be a spark. I don't think it was meant to go anywhere from that, but if there's a sequel, they build on it more.

TyraaRane
08-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry, I must back up. Milla was not the biological mother of those children?? O_O

Uh, no, she wasn't. She worked in an orphanage before joining up with the Psychonauts; those kids were the orphans that lived there.

Thrik
08-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Wait, what? Milla's a Psychonaut?

Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Wait, what? Milla's a Psychonaut?

O_O I thought so...

Thrik
08-17-2005, 03:40 PM
;) I knew that, silly!

Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 03:41 PM
;) I knew that, silly!

Haha...for a moment you had me thinking...

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Although in that Psych portals thingie, stuff was good in Sasha's part. =0

Joshi
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Milla's nightmares scared the hell out of me though, something from a cheap horror movie. can you actually do anything down there? or just sit and listen until you slowly go mad?

Smon
08-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Slowly go mad, only thing ya can do.

Murray the Chao
08-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Found some unused strings relating to this.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/Milla.png:Who's going to adopt these poor children?
Hey, what's that smoke over the village?
Ohhhhh!
Ahh! The orphanage! It's on fire!
Oh, no!
The children! Some one save the children!
Please! Some one help!
Oh god no!
The babies!
I can hear them!
Can't you hear them!
They're screaming!
They're frightened!
Don't cry, my darlings!
Please stop crying!
Pleeeease!

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Found some unused strings relating to this.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/Milla.png:Who's going to adopt these poor children?
Hey, what's that smoke over the village?
Ohhhhh!
Ahh! The orphanage! It's on fire!
Oh, no!
The children! Some one save the children!
Please! Some one help!
Oh god no!
The babies!
I can hear them!
Can't you hear them!
They're screaming!
They're frightened!
Don't cry, my darlings!
Please stop crying!
Pleeeease!

0.0 Eep.

Smon
08-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Hm... this makes me a lot sadder realizing I crushed a puppy orphanage in lungfishopolis...

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 06:16 PM
I think I crushed two of those.

Also imagine Sasha with children. I'm pretty sure he makes babies cry.

Joshi
08-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Hm... this makes me a lot sadder realizing I crushed a puppy orphanage in lungfishopolis...

I destroyed just about eveything in lungfishopolis trying to get all the figments. One decided to hide from me and I got mad. Plus, what they say is funny.

Smon
08-21-2005, 07:11 PM
I love the cutscenes...

"The navy's most famous weapon... AIRPLANES. (Floss more often don't drool as much)"

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Yes. The news was cool.

kidnappinghumanchildrenisgood

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 09:21 PM
To be on topic, I think it'd be nice to see them be all squishy.*
Not all stories that have kids for main characters have much secondary/mainish type adult romance. They're both very cool characters with oodles of personality.

...and sometimes its hard to get a good female character.

Although I wonder why Nils thought Sasha had ladies down there. I'll bet he scares most girls off. =0

*pretty much my word for sap, fluff, mush.

Joshi
08-21-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm not sure if sap, fluff and mush really have a place in psychonauts... not usless it was really really overdone to the point of parody.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:07 PM
Well, yeah. That's just the word... I... have no idea what I'm talkin about anymore. EXILE.

Agent-Sarah
09-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Those two are a romance fanfic or fancomic just waiting to happen.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 05:56 PM
So yah. Wonder what genius will be the first to write that?

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 06:31 PM

With the way Psychofics have been progressing we'll have to wait at least a year to find out. :explode:

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah. Maybe all the people here should band together to create some kind of mega.... fanfic.

Joshi
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Someone could always start one of those ongoing story threads with a psychonauts theme. Of course I won't be doing so and I'm sure an admin or two will kill me for suggesting it, but what the hey.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 06:40 PM
...I'm not starting it... the kids might laugh at me!

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Ugh...I started posting on one of those for TNBC because the moderators invited me to after reading some of my fics (And I couldn't say no.) When there handled badly they give me a headache...otherwise they can get REALLY boring REALLY quick.

(And roleplaying makes me feel like a dork.)

...of course...I am one...so...yea...im done now.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 06:49 PM
...I'm not starting it... the kids might laugh at me!

I'd read it and give you a happy review full of love...and I'd put it up on my website and be like READ THIS it's Psychofiction!!! And everyone would love you for writing it.

...I can't do it...as it is I'm working on six diff fanfics and I probably have a ton of people who REALLY desire to shoot me because I haven't updated in a while on some.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 06:50 PM
I saw that one continuous story the MI thread... oh God... turd, he says, over and over! TURD. That guy got annoying quick. >.<

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I'd read it and give you a happy review full of love...and I'd put it up on my website and be like READ THIS it's Psychofiction!!! And everyone would love you for writing it.

...I can't do it...as it is I'm working on six diff fanfics and I probably have a ton of people who REALLY desire to shoot me because I haven't updated in a while on some.

No they wouldn't. WHO could ever love... a beast. :< A beast who writes... Sasha/Milla fiction... ooh. It tingles when I type it.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 07:13 PM
No they wouldn't. WHO could ever love... a beast. :< A beast who writes... Sasha/Milla fiction... ooh. It tingles when I type it.

Lol.
Your an unusual person.
I WOULD give you a review full of love...and I'm really the only person who matters with this sort of thing...:p
well...not really...but still...that's one...and there are so many people's who are dying for fics, I'm sure you'd get lotsa love.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 07:15 PM
Lol.
Your an unusual person.
I WOULD give you a review full of love...and I'm really the only person who matters with this sort of thing...:p
well...not really...but still...that's one...and there are so many people's who are dying for fics, I'm sure you'd get lotsa love.

Yeah... maybe I'll do something... it'd have to involve tea, though.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 07:16 PM
And you so are the only person who matters in it. *flings money at you*

Joshi
09-01-2005, 07:20 PM
I saw that one continuous story the MI thread... oh God... turd, he says, over and over! TURD. That guy got annoying quick. >.<

Another reason an admin may want to kill me now. I probably should have closed that thread a long time ago.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Huh? You were in that mess? I probably missed you.

Joshi
09-01-2005, 07:27 PM
I was the one who twice PMed that guy telling him to stop with the Turd. I'm not sure where he is now, but no one's posted in that thread in a while so i'm happy.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh-- you're a HERO! *childish glee*

Joshi
09-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Finally. Some recognition for my work!

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 07:33 PM
I am weeping. Tears of joy and wonder, of course.

ALSO. I would so read a Sasha/Milla fancomic-- considering it wasn't all... anime-esque...

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 07:33 PM
...But I'd read it anyway and totally fall in love with the author/artist.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 07:56 PM
...But I'd read it anyway and totally fall in love with the author/artist.

If you write one then you can be in love with yourself!

Wait...why must it involve tea?...hmm...

If I wrote a Sasha/ Milla fic, it would probably be one that takes place directly after the game and go halfway as a Raz/ Lili fic as well.

Agent-Sarah
09-01-2005, 09:01 PM
I am weeping. Tears of joy and wonder, of course.

ALSO. I would so read a Sasha/Milla fancomic-- considering it wasn't all... anime-esque...
Well, I am planning on making a Sasha/Milla fancomic (and it won't be anime-esque).

And Zetz? If you did a fanfic of them, I would love to read it.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 09:25 PM
If you write one then you can be in love with yourself!

Wait...why must it involve tea?...hmm...

If I wrote a Sasha/ Milla fic, it would probably be one that takes place directly after the game and go halfway as a Raz/ Lili fic as well.

I could do coffee. And maybe you should write one... winkwink. And by the way, I am totally in love with myself already. Except not.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 09:32 PM
I could do coffee. And maybe you should write one... winkwink. And by the way, I am totally in love with myself already. Except not.

Lol...mkay...I'd be totally in love with ANYTHING with coffee in it. I'm addicted...if it weren't 8:30 I'd probably get some now...

*drool*

It's good to love yourself O.O

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Well, I am planning on making a Sasha/Milla fancomic (and it won't be anime-esque).

And Zetz? If you did a fanfic of them, I would love to read it.

I'd read absolutely anything ANYONE posts about Psychonauts...even if it's about Clem and Crystal and it gives me nightmares man...cept...it wouldn't...

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing one of them.

Btw, if anyone does write a fic, I'd love to post it on my site.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Lol...mkay...I'd be totally in love with ANYTHING with coffee in it. I'm addicted...if it weren't 8:30 I'd probably get some now...

*drool*

It's good to love yourself O.O

I have a healthy amount of respect for myself, but I don't think we're quite ready to take it to the next level. And I'm not sure how I'd write a Sasha/Milla fic involving coffee/tea. Or do I....

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 09:36 PM
I'd read absolutely anything ANYONE posts about Psychonauts...even if it's about Clem and Crystal and it gives me nightmares man...cept...it wouldn't...

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing this one.

Clem and Crystal ANGST!fic. That would totally rock my face off.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 09:36 PM
I have a healthy amount of respect for myself, but I don't think we're quite ready to take it to the next level. And I'm not sure how I'd write a Sasha/Milla fic involving coffee/tea. Or do I....

That's alright, I'll just vaguelly mention it in one of mine.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Clem and Crystal ANGST!fic. That would totally rock my face off.

HAHAHA, they totally creep me out.

I like them more then Milka tho...blech, she annoys me.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 09:39 PM
HAHAHA, they totally creep me out.

I like them more then Milka tho...blech, she annoys me.
She scared me on that bulletin board. Surprised, more like it. At least Clem and Crystal have great teeth. =D

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 10:37 PM
She scared me on that bulletin board. Surprised, more like it. At least Clem and Crystal have great teeth. =D

Lol...yea...and their nice...uber kreepy nice...but still nice. Milka's mean >.<

Agent-Sarah
09-02-2005, 01:07 AM

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing one of them.

Can't wait for it.

TyraaRane
09-02-2005, 01:35 AM

I'm also working on a Sasha/Milla fic, assuming I ever finish it.

...At least, I think that's what it is. It's sort of got a mind of its own at the moment. Erm.

Agent-Sarah
09-02-2005, 01:53 AM

...At least, I think that's what it is. It's sort of got a mind of its own at the moment. Erm.
If you finish it, I want to read it.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 04:54 PM

I wanna read it. D= When you're done, of course.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Lol...yea...and their nice...uber kreepy nice...but still nice. Milka's mean >.<
I guess only to Lili, though. Elton DID like her.

Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 06:48 PM

Yea...but you could tell from the moment Raz removed his goggles that Lili was certainly not interested in Elton.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 07:10 PM
I know-- still think Elton is cute, though. Must be his voice. So cute. And Lili was all like 'swoon!' when Raz's goggles came off.

Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 08:30 PM
I know-- still think Elton is cute, though. Must be his voice. So cute. And Lili was all like 'swoon!' when Raz's goggles came off.

Haha, yea.
I think Nils is cute. Being a ten year old ladies man is sort of adorable. And that other kid in the band (the boy...erg...I forgot his name.) was pretty awsome looking.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Quinton. I heart the scarf. Back to Sasha and Milla-- applaud the fanfiction that has just started! Huzzah for Shinzuku!

I also like Vernon... heart.

Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Quinton. I heart the scarf. Back to Sasha and Milla-- applaud the fanfiction that has just started! Huzzah for Shinzuku!

I also like Vernon... heart.

Hehe...he's great. I jumped out of the plane before he finished his story because it was SO long.

Smon
09-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I HATE VERNON!

Not really, it's just his stories are TOO DAMN LONG!

But I love his Brainless Kitty dialogue.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 10:59 PM
They're supposed to be long. I think its fun to just stand there and listen to him.

"And then I fell down a manhole, and had to reset my own arm back into the socket..."

Hearts.

Zetz Darke
09-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Hehe, Vernon.

Yea the brainless part was good. I also liked the hide and seek clip as well.

Murray the Chao
09-03-2005, 07:42 PM

In fact, Elton sees Raz as the Kidnapper of Lili!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/raz_villian.jpg

Smon
09-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Hehe Elton... he can hear what fish think... he's as useful as AquaMan! Except the fish don't have to obey him.

Purple Squid
09-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Aquaman is such a slavedriver. Elton is cuter anyways. =3

Murray the Chao
09-05-2005, 12:42 AM
I know-- still think Elton is cute, though. Must be his voice. So cute.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/EltonFir.jpg
Drawn by Milka Phage

Purple Squid
09-05-2005, 01:39 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/EltonFir.jpg
Drawn by Milka Phage
See? Milka isn't all bad. Look at all those hearts! And all those fishies!

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-05-2005, 09:27 AM
So... Just to go on topic again....Have you seen the Sasha/Milla fanart at squidbunnies.com? Its amazing, you've gotta see it!

Agent-Sarah
09-05-2005, 01:50 PM
The one where they're doing the tango? Yup, I saw it. Awesome art.

shinzuku
09-05-2005, 01:53 PM
I drew a picture of them

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22583762/

Purple Squid
09-05-2005, 02:31 PM
It was fantastic! Eventually, I'll make it my desktop. AND I CAN LOOK AT IT WHENEVER I WANT.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-06-2005, 06:08 AM
That makes makes me ask again and again...How come the comic sacked?!?! It just oozes
coolness! Whhhhhyyyy!!!!??? The agony!!!!!!

Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 06:51 AM
BECAUSE all good things must come to an end eventually. Especially if I like them.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Yup, Ya got that right! Sniff.....

Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 07:35 AM
But that's why a we're at this forum, right? To be around people who'll make stuff like that! Andif we're lucky, someone will. Or won't. I'll cry, then.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Oh yeah... Kudos for shinuku for the new chapters, at least someone cares... Cant wait for the next chapters! Oh, Purple Squid just to clarify, I saw your fanfic again and I was wonderin whats your two other fanfics gonna ba about? Just....curious.... :-p

Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Ohohohohooo... you wonder, eh? CURIOUS, EH? Eh. I'll just say... neither have plots. In fact, one of them doesn't even have any of the Psychonauts characters in it. Its just kind of a 'what do the NORMAL people see the camp as?' Type thing. The third one... I'm not sure that's going up. Besides, wouldn't you rather have the story that HAS A PLOT(ish type thing)??! I thought so.

I sounded like a commercial just then.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-07-2005, 06:19 AM
Well, I have to agree with you there, I'm startin a fic too... Its kinda long and its not even finished and so far its resting on a piece of paper so I have to summon all my willpower to type it! Wish me luck!

Purple Squid
09-07-2005, 07:17 AM
Aw, man. I wanna see someone summon willpower... I imagine its hard.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Oh trust me... It takes a looooot of concentration and chips!

Purple Squid
09-07-2005, 04:12 PM
There's chips in the deal? Makes me wish I had willpower.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-08-2005, 06:22 AM
hehe... Anyway my summoning of willpower will have to wait... My studies are starting to pile up on me...though Ill probably be able to upload some of my fanfic in the next 48 hours... Sigh Ill just give you the link went I do!

Zetz Darke
09-08-2005, 04:18 PM
O.O more to read? WEEE!!!

Purple Squid
09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Obviously, this is the age of fanfiction. I'm so glad I lived to see this...

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-10-2005, 06:40 AM
Well the prologue is finished here's the link and please don't kill me if this sucks though comments are still highly appreciated!http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/105733/356835/

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-10-2005, 06:42 AM
Chapter one is done too...
http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/105733/357099/

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Chapter one is done too...
http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/105733/357099/
Heheh... Eroneus...

Good beans, right there.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Tnx, Ya I'll take that as a compliment...I think...Anyway more comments are highly appreciated and am now trying to do chapter 2. Give me strength!

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 12:09 PM
*slaps you in the forehead*

HEAL!

(and just so you know, good beans is a good thing)

Smon
09-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Tnx, Ya I'll take that as a compliment...I think...Anyway more comments are highly appreciated and am now trying to do chapter 2. Give me strength!

Very well I shall use my PAWESOME abilities to summon video game characters... *pulls Raz's Dad out of PsychoNauts* Give him awesome psychic powers! NOW! Ya know. like awesome with a p!
Raz's Dad:...wait... that says possum...
Smon:GWAR! do it or you go back in your cage!
Raz's Dad:Fine... *bestows PAWESOME powuhs to ChipMunkrFuzzy*

scabb
09-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Sasha is a girls name.

Smon
09-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes. Yes it is Scabb. And Guybrush is the name of Guybrush's picture file. And Manny Calavera translates into Manny Skull. Tim has always been a weird one when it comes to names.

shinzuku
09-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Sasha, a girl? ahhhhhhhh bad mental images

yeah i know he's a boy... but it's kinda funny though

Smon
09-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Sasha a GIRL name. Bobby Zilch means Bobby Nothing. If one more person demands I explain names I shall start spouting spoilers! (with [ spoiler ] tags but people will be provoked to highlight them! THEY WILL!)

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Thank you for the POWER!!! *starts typing rapidly* anyway expect it maybe in a day or so...

Smon
09-10-2005, 09:27 PM
[captain planet]The power is YOURS!!!!![/captain planet]

AgentArcana
09-10-2005, 09:31 PM
When I looked it up on Babynames.com Sasha can be a Girl's or a boy's name. It's actually Russian and means "a nickname for Alexander"

Smon
09-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow... I didn't know that.... and now I know! And knowing is half the battle... G.. I.. JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!!!!

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-10-2005, 09:37 PM
By the way for some reason...(probably because I just started making fanfics at mediaminer).I havent been able to directly upload my chapters into the actual space for the story so i have to give you the links individually. If anyone can help me with this pls do so I won't have to post a link everytime I make a chapter! Thank you for the comments... Well... for Purple Squid anyway and the POWER!!!!!

Smon
09-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Eh no prob, just tell me when your done with it. Ma-ti is bitching...
Ma-ti:I want my power back!
Smon:Your power WAS HEART! You didn't even use it! YOU ARE THE LAND EQUIVILANT OF AQUAMAN! Jesus... but uh yeah... you have fun with that fic...
Ma-ti:HEART!
Smon:IT STILL DOESN'T WORK YET! *bitchslap*

Agent-Sarah
09-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Eh no prob, just tell me when your done with it. Ma-ti is bitching...
Ma-ti:I want my power back!
Smon:Your power WAS HEART! You didn't even use it! YOU ARE THE LAND EQUIVILANT OF AQUAMAN! Jesus... but uh yeah... you have fun with that fic...
Ma-ti:HEART!
Smon:IT STILL DOESN'T WORK YET! *bitchslap*
Agent-Sarah: And we're keeping the monkey!

Smon
09-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Ma-ti: Darth Vader lend your assistance!
DarthVader:K... 1, 2, 3...
Ma-ti & Darth Vader:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!*splodes*

Agent-Sarah
09-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Ew...Now I have to clean up the place!

Smon
09-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Naw, that what Gi is for,

Gi:I signed the deal, thinking it wouldn't occur, "in the event of Ma-ti's simultaneous death with Darth Vader, Gi must clean it up" WATER! *all the parts drain into the sewers*

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Hello still can't upload the chapters to my story so if anyone has any experience in mediaminer help is truly appreciated!

Smon
09-11-2005, 02:24 AM
Ask Zetz Darke, he has his fics on MediaMiner... hehe... "dude that glasses guy is her EYELESS ZOMBIE SLAVE!" He would probably know...
Quami:What happened to Ma-Ti?
Smon:YOU GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE WITH THE REST OF EM!
Wheeler:We'll get out!
Smon:Not without your precious monkey... you won't risk anything.
Quami:Grrr...

Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Speaking of Sasha and Milla, I've been doing some drawings of them before I came across this message board. I hope you like them.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21924800/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22124666/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22431638/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22703131/

Smon
09-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Well, time to review them,
1:Very good, except... he looks like spock.... O.O
2:The second is perfect.
3:I've seen it before,(did a search once) and it made me laugh. Mission accomplished!
4:Good except Milla looks a little... unnatural....

Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Well, time to review them,
1:Very good, except... he looks like spock.... O.O
2:The second is perfect.
3:I've seen it before,(did a search once) and it made me laugh. Mission accomplished!
4:Good except Milla looks a little... unnatural....

1. I know. I was trying to do semi-realism.
2. Thanks.
3. I'm glad I made you laugh.
4. I'm still working on her...

Smon
09-11-2005, 05:46 AM
Oh I see... well then you pulled it off! Congratz!

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Ask Zetz Darke, he has his fics on MediaMiner... hehe... "dude that glasses guy is her EYELESS ZOMBIE SLAVE!" He would probably know...
Quami:What happened to Ma-Ti?
Smon:YOU GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE WITH THE REST OF EM!
Wheeler:We'll get out!
Smon:Not without your precious monkey... you won't risk anything.
Quami:Grrr...

Not the monkey! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Watchoo be talking bout? You dissin my story? I diss you, sucka!

*smack*

...plus I have NO idea what is going on or what you guys are talknig about.

(Secretly, I'm assuming you liked my story. That's good.)

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Sasha is a boys name in several countries.

...although my siblings and I already discussed a dress...

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Naw, that what Gi is for,

Gi:I signed the deal, thinking it wouldn't occur, "in the event of Ma-ti's simultaneous death with Darth Vader, Gi must clean it up" WATER! *all the parts drain into the sewers*

Who was that punk from New York? The fire one. I hate him. A lot.

Smon
09-11-2005, 05:29 PM
I watched this show a lot as a kid, their names were:
Wheeler:Fire
Quami:Earth
Gi:Water
...russian girl?:Wind
Ma-ti:Heart
Gaia
Captain Planet
Darth Vader

shinzuku
09-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Sasha is a boys name in several countries.

...although my siblings and I already discussed a dress...

you're going to put sasha in a dress?

actually, that would make a good picture. it's kind of creepy though

shinzuku
09-11-2005, 06:13 PM
i drew a couple of pictures if you haven't seen them already

http://shinzuku.deviantart.com/

this picture is best

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22583762/

Smon
09-11-2005, 07:43 PM
The best one is pretty good, but with scans I recommend either coloring them or retracing them with a computer program like Flash or Photoshop.

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 10:08 PM
you're going to put sasha in a dress?

actually, that would make a good picture. it's kind of creepy though

NO. I would NEVER put him in a dress.

EVER.

Because I can't find any fabric that matches his skin tone.

(...it would be quite creepy...)

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-12-2005, 08:20 AM
I found this excellent picture of sasha and milla, take a look!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19459091/

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
I love that picture! So... accurate.

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Speaking of Sasha and Milla, I've been doing some drawings of them before I came across this message board. I hope you like them.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21924800/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22124666/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22431638/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22703131/

Haha, I've seen these on deviant art already. There really good, I like them. I'll have to add you to my friends list so I can remember to comment on them and keep up with your work.

Agent-Sarah
09-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Haha, I've seen these on deviant art already. There really good, I like them. I'll have to add you to my friends list so I can remember to comment on them and keep up with your work.
Thanks.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-14-2005, 08:40 AM
I've uploaded my story at fanart central instead. Tnx to Zetz Darke for his advice! here's the link and chapter 2 is coming soon.(I hope...)

http://www.fanart-central.net/stories.php?sid=20327&chapter=1

Zetz Darke
09-14-2005, 06:08 PM
I've uploaded my story at fanart central instead. Tnx to Zetz Darke for his advice! here's the link and chapter 2 is coming soon.(I hope...)

http://www.fanart-central.net/stories.php?sid=20327&chapter=1

*Blush* I'm uh...I'm female. Sigh...ah wounded pride. ^^
I'm thinking of switching all of the fics on my website to Fanart Central. The formatting is SO much better. (>.< I think I've given up on Fanfiction.net.)

I'll tell you how much I adore your story as soon as I have time to read it...at the moment I'm quite busy.

Smon
09-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Just read it, very good! Though you may want to put more then just a font change when Sasha snaps out of it, I was stuck on that part for a few seconds.

Klia
09-14-2005, 06:55 PM
Fanart Central is the Pit of Voles as I call it. This is where most of the crapart and crapfiction reside. Not to say that I haven't met some amazing artists there but jeez, it gets pretty bad.

I like DeviantArt better. Also if you don't like fanfiction I reccomend Oxytocin and thornytowers for Psychonauts fanfiction posting.

On to the reviewing.

Jazz music erupted from the bandstand in a luscious garden of a gothic mansion as a party took place

This is worded a little strangely. I would suggest seperating the mansion and the music. First we start off hearing music at a bandstand...reel back to mansion..to party. This is a little choppy but still a great start.

Prominent government and political figures, even the president went around mingling to the beat of a music.

This is worded strange also. The reader is concentrated on the political figures as you have started the setence off describing them. The second sentence combines two ideas that should be placed in a different sentence as I almost read the second part of that setence to be a description of the policical figures making the next paragraph confusing to me.

Vice-President Raymond Marshall gazed at the crowd in a secluded balcony in the mansion overlooking the garden as he sipped from a wine glass

A little choppy. He gazes at the crowd IN a secluded balcony IN the mansion...AS. This makes for a lot of action to take up in the space of a sentence.

“Soon, all of you won't have the brains to even manage a sentence let alone the entire country! Then I will be next in line to rule! I'll appoint officials sympathetic to me and be top dog!” he thought ruefully then added an evil laugh.

When I started to read this I was confused as to who was talking until I got to the end. I would also suggest sharing about how he was thinking in the paragraph I reviewed aka "terminated" above.

%$#&...to gargle

This doesn't add much and I would suggest to taking the curse word and gargle part out. (A lot of suggestions huh?)

Nearby two people are preparing to enter the party as they added the finishing touches to their attire

This suddenly changes tenses and is confusing. A good start but needs a few touch-ups. Thank you for allowing me to review such a wonderful story that has potential to be one of the better Psychonauts fanfiction. (I believe I have reviewd two stories that I thought had a lot of potential to be the best.) Also, thanks for allowing me to work upon my editing skills. Lastly, remember you don't have to do all of this. They are really just suggestions in the end.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 07:02 PM
*Blush* I'm uh...I'm female. Sigh...ah wounded pride. ^^
I'm thinking of switching all of the fics on my website to Fanart Central. The formatting is SO much better. (>.< I think I've given up on Fanfiction.net.)

I'll tell you how much I adore your story as soon as I have time to read it...at the moment I'm quite busy.

NOOOOO. NOT THERE. NOOOOOO.

Does the format matter? Psych-fiction is fantastic no matter how ugly the format is, foo!

I knew you were a girl, homie. I saw your picta' on your bio. (vurry pretty. Love your eyes.)

Zetz Darke
09-14-2005, 09:49 PM
NOOOOO. NOT THERE. NOOOOOO.

Does the format matter? Psych-fiction is fantastic no matter how ugly the format is, foo!

I knew you were a girl, homie. I saw your picta' on your bio. (vurry pretty. Love your eyes.)

Hehe, thanx.

Yea, I know it doesn't matter...it's just sort of annoying having to put all of those spaces in between paragraphs.

(It really is a pity FF.Net is evil and lets sections like Ping Pong, Tetris and Solitaire in but not Psychonauts when I ask for it...and email them several times...sounding more and more irritated each time I do...stupid ff.net.)

Purple Squid
09-15-2005, 06:53 AM
Hehe, thanx.

Yea, I know it doesn't matter...it's just sort of annoying having to put all of those spaces in between paragraphs.

(It really is a pity FF.Net is evil and lets sections like Ping Pong, Tetris and Solitaire in but not Psychonauts when I ask for it...and email them several times...sounding more and more irritated each time I do...stupid ff.net.)

Besides, there's too mch stuff there. How do you filter out the crap? You don't, that's what. And it turns into FF.NET. And then it goes around being a total game-ist, and hating psychic people.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-15-2005, 07:17 AM
SORRY ZETS-DARKE! Youre user name sounded like a boy... So Sorry! Anyway its my first fic so I'll try to fix that spacing and the do more than font changes for flashbacks. I really thought the prologue sucked from the start so thanx to Kila for telling me what exactly was wrong with it now i have an excuse to edit it a bit without confusing everyone about the sudden changes! hehe! Though I did like what I did with chapter 1, typing chapter 2 and am still trying to brainstorm for chapter 3... I was thinking of sending them to each others minds for a change(I'm giving out the story! :-p)...But I'm still not quite sure...Tnx for the comments!

Klia
09-15-2005, 07:47 AM
SORRY ZETS-DARKE! Youre user name sounded like a boy... So Sorry! Anyway its my first fic so I'll try to fix that spacing and the do more than font changes for flashbacks. I really thought the prologue sucked from the start so thanx to Kila for telling me what exactly was wrong with it now i have an excuse to edit it a bit without confusing everyone about the sudden changes! hehe! Though I did like what I did with chapter 1, typing chapter 2 and am still trying to brainstorm for chapter 3... I was thinking of sending them to each others minds for a change(I'm giving out the story! :-p)...But I'm still not quite sure...Tnx for the comments!

Your welcome. It is a really good idea. (I have trouble writing new characters and Sasha and Milla.)

*Here lies the body of something that was once witty*

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Chapter 2 is done hope you guys like it.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Chapter 2 is done hope you guys like it.

Excellent/Fantasmical.

Klia
09-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Heh. I'm just reviewing Chapter 1.

It's excellent and superb except in a few places. But I seriously was blown away by how in character they were in.

The only issues I have is this.

yada yada... soo predictable…”

This is really hard for me to imagine Milla saying this. The whole dialouge sounds a little bit too percise for here to be saying as I found her dialouge to be a lot more general.

“Correct” interjected Sasha. “Are you ready?” as his cigarette lost its flame and flicked away.

The as his cigarette part needs to be placed in with the interjected Sasha.

as they hopped into a flashy red sports car and drove off to their mission

Milla's dialouge is spot on. However this reads too vauge as it goes from a specific moment of time, her talking, to an extended moment of time, them driving off, in one sentence.

They arrived at the man a few minutes later. The guards at the entrance asked for their identification.

Try to add some senseory words so the readers get a feel of where they are. No that doesn't mean making them taste things, and you don't have to do all five. But it would help to describe a bit by sharing. Basically showing not telling.

You are very good with dialouge and Sasha is again greatly expressed. However your transition lines need a bit of work.

The guards checked then checked their I.D.
This is worded strangely and rips the reader away.

as the guards flagged the car towards the entrance.

Take away the as and it will be fine. Or they speculated as... Something along those lines.

He thought of the pitiful lives they're in.
Why would he suddenly think of the pitiful lives he is in? Also the sentence makes it seem as if he is two people. It's not that it isn't a good idea. It just needs to flow better.

Sasha walked into Psychonauts headquarters for the first time. He marched up to its lobby. He tried his best to conceal his excitement amid the hustle and bustle. He then saw a burly looking man holding a bunch of papers

He walked up the stairs. He saw a man. He waved hi. These sentences are a little too short and choppy making the flow strange once again.

When Sasha opened his mouth to say something Milla was for once actually hoping he would say something meaningful but what came out was

“There, we should be able to get inside the mansion and find the vice-president before he does any real damage.” He pointed into a set of double doors.

Milla nodded remorsefully as they walked away from the crowd, turned themselves invisible then slowly opened the doors and crept up inside.

Best segment ever.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Oh, it was meant to be like that I always wanted to have a suddden change of pace when writing, keeps people from being bored by reading overly long details! Hope you don't take it against me! The guard thing was just a typographical error. Tnx for noticing.

Klia
09-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh, it was meant to be like that I always wanted to have a suddden change of pace when writing, keeps people from being bored by reading overly long details! Hope you don't take it against me! The guard thing was typographical error. Tnx for noticing

I don't take anything against you. This is your story I just am saying my opinion. A lot of people think different things.

I like editing. It keeps my brain resourceful.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Resourceful....ooookay.

Klia
09-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Resourceful....ooookay.

I need to call on Vocabular now don't I?

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Vocabulor might eat everyone.

I did it well.
Good night.

I always get mixed up. And I have a splinter in my thumb.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-16-2005, 11:18 PM
You know...if someone who hasn't read my fanfiction go to this post it'll totally spoil my story... :-p

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:20 PM
Seriously, Psychoporn. Put spoiler tags on, lest I have this spoiler censoring eel eat your soul. And I'd hate to do that.

Klia
09-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Vocabulor might eat everyone.

I did it well.
Good night.

I always get mixed up. And I have a splinter in my thumb.

That did take me a while to figure out. It made me learn that the English language sucks in terms of grammer.

Seriously, Psychoporn. Put spoiler tags on, lest I have this spoiler censoring eel eat your soul. And I'd hate to do that.

If only to have my sould still intact will I listen to your request. I'm having it sold on E-bay for three bucks and they're still betting on it.

It's 11:00. One more hour and I get to show you all the Fred's thong.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-16-2005, 11:59 PM
or if you have any comments that would probably spoil the story(for those who just can't resist highlighting those spoiler tags...) send a private message to me! I'll reply faster!

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 12:00 AM
WOO! Thong!
WHOOOO!

I have no idea what you're talking about! But I'm so excited!

Klia
09-17-2005, 12:15 AM
WOO! Thong!
WHOOOO!

I have no idea what you're talking about! But I'm so excited!

If you get too excited then it won't be exciting. Put your hopes down. Crush them and give me 20 soldier!

Why does any army comment suddenly sound like Coach Oleander's saying it?

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 12:16 AM
D: Uhohsigaveyou30.

Because he's awesome and he pretty much says every military command you'd want to say in the game.

Okay. Not excited anymore.

shinzuku
09-18-2005, 07:09 PM
This thread is way off topic. It's so cool.

Random Question:

Hey If you used Clairavoyance on Milla, How do you think Sasha would look?
Like through her eyes?

Smon
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Off topic? OFF TOPIC?!?!!? Dude, if mighty God-blor didn't instate me as Vocabulor I would've taken up a position of Loki the Chaos God. (its pretty chaotic to have a real god name in that weird list) So don't tell me about OFF TOPIC. Ever survive a TGTTM hate war on the [AS]Forums? *shudders* I am a forum refugee.

Purple Squid
09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
This thread is way off topic. It's so cool.

Random Question:

Hey If you used Clairavoyance on Milla, How do you think Sasha would look?
Like through her eyes?

HOTNESS. I think.

Purple Squid
09-18-2005, 08:21 PM
God-blor sounds like a monster in a Godzilla movie. Hey, Vocabulor. Are you related to Webster? Because if you were 100 feet tall and battled him that would be awesome.

shinzuku
09-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Off topic? OFF TOPIC?!?!!? Dude, if mighty God-blor didn't instate me as Vocabulor I would've taken up a position of Loki the Chaos God. (its pretty chaotic to have a real god name in that weird list) So don't tell me about OFF TOPIC. Ever survive a TGTTM hate war on the [AS]Forums? *shudders* I am a forum refugee.

*cries*

well i don't need you. i'll make my own thread.

see you tommorrow

Klia
09-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Since I'm doing this in the other thread I'll do it here.

Milla and Sasha seem to be pretty much over it. They do want to be recognized by eachother and a little bit inside of them wants to get back together. However it wouldn't be a one time thing. Milla probably doesn't want to get hurt again but she does want it to happen. She'll tread carefully.

Sasha would be very wary of it and a part of him would want to stop it but another part won't. I'm guessing for a them to like eachother some event is going to have to happen instead of them just being in camp or bumping into eachother. Since so far that hasn't worked.

Purple Squid
09-19-2005, 12:35 PM
When TyraaRane dies we know who to go to, now.

Not that I'm saying TyraaRane will die. I think she's immortal.

TyraaRane
09-19-2005, 02:15 PM
When TyraaRane dies we know who to go to, now.

Not that I'm saying TyraaRane will die. I think she's immortal.

Geez, I hope I'm immortal. That would be awesome. Although I don't really intend to test your theory anytime soon..

I'm glad, however, that should I spontaneously be hit by a truck on my way to class or something, someone will be here to carry on my tradition of long and wordy posts. It just wouldn't be the same without them, you know? *tear*

Klia
09-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Geez, I hope I'm immortal. That would be awesome. Although I don't really intend to test your theory anytime soon..

I'm glad, however, that should I spontaneously be hit by a truck on my way to class or something, someone will be here to carry on my tradition of long and wordy posts. It just wouldn't be the same without them, you know? *tear*

You are a great inspiration to me everytime I post on this forum. Lengthy posts will be carried on from now on and forever.

Well, as long as you don't drink some immortality-be-gone and my computer that is older than me doesn't explode.

I really need to get it upgraded past Windows 98'

Purple Squid
09-19-2005, 05:16 PM

No. It wouldn't. We love you. So freaking much. Because you're so dang smart, eh?

Mercury589
09-21-2005, 10:50 PM
I can't reach the fanfiction at either Mediaminer or the fan-art website. Good news Psychonauts has it's own section at fanfiction .net

Smon
09-21-2005, 11:03 PM
God-blor sounds like a monster in a Godzilla movie. Hey, Vocabulor. Are you related to Webster? Because if you were 100 feet tall and battled him that would be awesome.

You see there are many faiths, one which all gods belong to is Gamblism the faith of "winging it" like many faiths multiple gods have various positions:

God-blor:King of gods with the power to change into Blorgo a giant fire breathing monster
Vocabulor:Master of the english language with the power to turn his eyelids inside out
Emotikun:Master of the english internet language with the power to shoot spam out of his eyes which coincidentally, HURTS LIKE HELL
Loki:The chaos god
Steve:He drives the van

While I am not related to Webster his powers would be amusing to see stacked against the Gamblist Squad.

Webster:Is that a fact?
Emotikun:OMG! it is teh f4g!
God-blor:Right... GAMBLIST ACTION GO!

God-blor:Ready? Action 27A in 3...2...1...

God-blor:SHOOT HIM! :twogun:

And then Webster went down in a hail of gunfire from the five gods of Gamblism. Glee....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gifTHIS COMIC WAS CENSORED TO DUE TO CHEER CHAOS

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Dude.

I think Webster is going to win.

Webster- I'm sorry. 'Pwn' is not a word. Please try again.
...*munches heads*

Klia
09-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Due to cheer choas. HAHA!

Smon you win the internet.

But seriously, that really does rock. Threads would not be the same without you. Of course...what would they be without everyone else. I could go into a statement saying how everyone is special but I have to be on the lookout for such things like that.

Moses- I summon Water Seperate LV 5!
People- Hooray!
Moses- Hurry! Before my MP meter runs out!

You win the internet! Hold on....two people winning the internet.

Smon, you get the nice clean side, and Purple Squid you get the dark side.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey. Why do I get the dark side?

DARTH SQUID.

Klia
09-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey. Why do I get the dark side?

DARTH SQUID.
You have the dark side because you named it. DARTH SQUID.

Wouldn't it be funny if one of the names of a star wars villian was DARTH PRON?

At least I would think so.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Teehee. Darth Pron.

Darth Pron- *inhale* SCHHHE. LEIA HAS A NICE BUTT. *exhale*

Holy Bible! I had the greatest conversation that couldn't be related to Psychonauts today. It was packed with hijinks!

90SK
Sure, sure. "Darth Pron". At least it’s more original than "Darth Maul". I mean, come on! Darth "Maul"? How about "Darth Stab" or "Darth Mutilate".

Purple Squid
Darth Emo.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 05:28 PM
DARTH EVIL IS SO OBVIOUS.

DARTH...uh...CAPSLOCK.

90SK
09-22-2005, 05:30 PM
The two are kinda synonymous with the prequels out now, eh? I mean, Anakin was totally Emo in EP3.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Oh yeah. He and Padme were all... soap opera-y in the new one. -__0

Klia
09-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Sure, sure. "Darth Pron". At least it’s more original than "Darth Maul". I mean, come on! Darth "Maul"? How about "Darth Stab" or "Darth Mutilate".

And "Darth Vader" was totally cool because it was like WTH? I always thought that there was a Mr. Daver on the team. I still don't know what Vader means as I never was interested in Darth Vader.

Darth Mean.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Darth Poopiehead.

Vader. In-vader. Get it? Haha.

90SK
09-22-2005, 05:52 PM
HA!

Actually, Vader means "Father" in Dutch. Which is a total giveaway, if you're Dutch.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Crap. Dutch? Lucas is into Dutch?

(Who CARES. Check this out! http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/b/bibleman.htm)

Religion done badly/Superheroes= WINWINWON.

90SK
09-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Oh man, that's really bad. I nearly had a brain hemerage.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Isn't it great? I don't think they were kidding.

The man got superpowers because of his belief in God. That makes even less sense than normal comic-science.

90SK
09-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I am so buying the video game (http://www.bibleman.com/bibleman/home.jsp).

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 06:12 PM
PIMP.

And for fun I am going to post the greatest conversation in the world. Unless no one here watches Teen Titans, because then it would not be quite as funny.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 06:18 PM
...hey. Wait. Before I post awesome...

What would that game be about?

90SK
09-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Being the righteous left hand of god, combating the disciples of Satan and the forces of evil.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Satan doesn't deserve seeing that outfit walk through his door!

*snaps a z*

Smon
09-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Hahaha! Bibleman, but this brings up the question BibleMan Vs. JesusMan (http://www.biggercheese.com). I'd put my money on JesusMan.

90SK
09-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Huh, I bet the makers of Bibleman got 'smote.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Oh, snap! BibleMan is but a wee witness compared to JesusMan!

Smon
09-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Right it would be all like

BibleMan(BM):Yo! I hear you're all "I'm son of gawd!"
JesusMan(JM):SO? You're all "guess how I got my powers. Guess? Guess. CUZ I BELIEVE IN YOU!"
BM:Oh dats it! CRAB BATTLE!

And then they had an ehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gif

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Oh, snap! A religious scuffle!

BLESSED BE!

Smon
09-22-2005, 09:59 PM
I'd go into detail, but my stupid censor emoticon won't leave me alohttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gif

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Shoot it! Shoot it!

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 10:01 PM
I mean...

'Oh, snap! Shoot it! Shoot it!'

Smon
09-22-2005, 10:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gif

Smon
09-22-2005, 10:05 PM
DAMMIT! That time I didn't get to say ANYTHING!!!!! DAMMhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gif

shinzuku
09-22-2005, 10:18 PM
I heard somewhere that if you throw water on the censors they'll melt.... or mabye that was the wicked witch.

Smon
09-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Uh... I tried that and he turned into this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gif

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 10:20 PM
What the...

Smon, I think you have a serious problem.

shinzuku
09-22-2005, 10:20 PM
He turned into stewie? I think you can sell him on ebay.

Smon
09-22-2005, 10:21 PM
He turned into Stewie... vomitting... it just won't stop....

shinzuku
09-22-2005, 10:22 PM
ohhhhh

90SK
09-22-2005, 11:18 PM
You could sell bottled vomit as hair tonic. Make a killing in the fashion industry; no one will know the difference.

Purple Squid
09-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Skye. That is sick.

Sick in a cool way.

Smon
09-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Right! Just absolutely disgusting! ... *starts bottling it*

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh gosh, that's just wrong, sick and wrong. (where do I sign up?)

Klia
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM
I think they've already done it. I think it's called...oh god..can't remember.

Axe.

Nope that's just spray.

(Sorry to anyone who wears Axe, I'm allergic to it so the hateness comes from the fact that my eyes are bleeding whenever someone wears it.)

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 04:43 PM
...Every guy at my school thinks the best way to get chicks is to bathe in that crap. X__0 I cry. Because the smell hurts me.

And the commercials are demeaning.

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 04:45 PM
wow, smart and cool, Why did I say it couldn't work!!!!

Smon
09-23-2005, 06:06 PM
God, funny thing about that Axe crap, my brother buys it in SHIPMENTS. He has a bunch, sprays it all over like crazy whenever someone farts and I die a little bit every time he does so.

90SK
09-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Once I was in school and my friend was like "Hay, come over to my locker". So, I went over there. He whips around and gives me an axe shower in the chest. Ugh, the stench! I had to wear a sweatshirt for the rest of the day, it was so bad.

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 06:10 PM
God, funny thing about that Axe crap, my brother buys it in SHIPMENTS. He has a bunch, sprays it all over like crazy whenever someone farts and I die a little bit every time he does so.
Hee hee, you said fart, but I just did too, tee hee. Would any of u like to see my sexy dog? She's cuter than yours!!

90SK
09-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Your dog sucks! Grr.

...can you post some pics?

Smon
09-23-2005, 06:14 PM
A DOG?!?!?! OMFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!!! Why are we waiting here?!?!? PRESENT CUTE DOG NOW.

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 06:15 PM
WTF NUUU MI DOG IS PSYCHIC AND CAN TRAVEL THRU TYME!!!!!!!!!1

Guess what I'm watching.

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Crap I can get it up. Damn you grandma's computer. I'll try though. Can't get through, damn.But she's a pekingese and she's extra fuzzy. In the pic I tried to get up she was wearin' a witch costume.

90SK
09-23-2005, 06:31 PM
The suspense is killing me!! How long do you think?

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh, snap! A witch dog? Sweet!

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Yes, Roxie is quite the evil one.

Smon
09-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Crap I can get it up. Damn you grandma's computer. I'll try though. Can't get through, damn.But she's a pekingese and she's extra fuzzy. In the pic I tried to get up she was wearin' a witch costume.

Fuzzy or fluffy? That can make all the difference in the internet.

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Fluffy is poofy and soft, while fuzzy means...

Screw it. PUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYUPUPYPYPUYPUPYPYPPYPPUY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!???/

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My Goodness, you are all freaks. And she's fluffy, but not like dog show fluffy, I mean she doesn't look like a cream puff.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Hey, I'm fuzzy!!!!

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Wow, like we couldn't read your name and fint that out.

Smon
09-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Right. Chipmunks are always fuzzy. Indeed.

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 07:42 PM
indeed

Smon
09-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Quite.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-23-2005, 07:47 PM
:whacked: FUUUUUUUUUUZY.......

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey, I'm fuzzy!!!!
Oh, snap! Me too!

DarthAve
09-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Ok, we'll all be fuzzy if that's what we want.

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Oh, snap! This is going to be so 1337!

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-23-2005, 07:51 PM
We are infected by the fuzz virus! FUUUUUUUUZY....

Purple Squid
09-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Oh,
Darn! (snap!)

I feel warm. Which is weird because I live in... wait. I guess it isn't weird.