View Full Version : 3 things for kotor3
08-15-2005, 05:56 PM
pic 3 things for kotor3 that you want to happen or to be ect..
to be revan
for them to keep the game engin the game but just update it
for it to be able to lern more about evryone
08-15-2005, 06:06 PM
1: Keep the kotor combat engine(don't switch to the JE one)
2:Good Story line and character depth
3:Different Party Characters, and PC(except for T3,and HK-47)
08-15-2005, 06:10 PM
1. Customizable hilts for lightsaber at or near the beginning of the game.
2. Longer story, but not at the cost of excellence.
3. Keep the TSL 6 lightsaber upgrade slots.
08-15-2005, 06:23 PM
1. Start as a Jedi with a sabre; no more running around to find parts
2. I think a new engine is needed, for the sake of keeping the game strong in the market
3. Harder and more balanced; I want dexterity requirement on dual-wielding like for ambidexterity in DnD (I know, it's hopeless)
08-16-2005, 07:08 AM
1. A finished game
2. A finished game
3. A finished game
Not really i'd like
1. Start with a lightsaber as a jedi
2. Have party members from KOTOR 1 back
3. Be Revan or the exile.
08-17-2005, 06:31 AM
Locking this thread. :lock:
There's already a similar thread topic that covers this, that doesn't limit it to just 3 choices ;)
What You'd Like In KotOR III:
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.