PDA

View Full Version : Fanfiction

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Zetz Darke
09-09-2005, 10:51 PM
well, its a Raz/O.C. because... well, i'm not big on the pedifile thing and most of the other boys are ugly...

Awww...the boys aren't too ugly. Some of them are pretty cute with the exception of a few.

If I ever get into slash, i usually get into the fics that are unlikely...so a Raz/Bobby one would probably spark my interest...despite Bobby's...homely complexion. But if it's with Raz...I'll read it ne ways...(yikes...just realised how bad that sounded.) go ahead and give a link when ur done and I'll check it out.

btw...u guys are missing the WORST pedifile case scenerio. Raz and Oleander...*Shivers*

Agent-Sarah
09-09-2005, 11:35 PM
My eyes, they burn at the mentioning of slash fiction! (Raz/Bobby? That's going to give me nightmares...)

I'm might work on a Psychonaut fanfic...

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 02:04 AM
It might work if, you know, Raz was gay.

....but he isn't, so... would it count as OOC? Yes. AU? Probably.

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Raz/Oleander isn't as scary as Raz/Cruller. Cruller is... well. Cruller.

Zetz Darke
09-10-2005, 09:38 AM
My eyes, they burn at the mentioning of slash fiction! (Raz/Bobby? That's going to give me nightmares...)

I'm might work on a Psychonaut fanfic...

Haha, sorry I mentioned it. I don't usually read slash fics either. But occasionally I do...when I'm bored...and yes...I suppose Cruller is worse *shivers* Perhaps we should leave this subject.

Oooh, please do! I need more to read!

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Rawr. Make fic now, puny mortal. Before I eat your babieees.

TyraaRane
09-10-2005, 12:34 PM
So if you were big on the pedophile thing you'd pair up Raz and Sasha? OR WORSE. Raz....Cruller!

...You just broke my brain.

I have to go sit in the corner and rock back and forth while sobbing and clawing at my eyes now.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 12:38 PM
O0;;; ANYBODY with Oleander is just WRONG... and cruller... i'm in the beliefe hes a widower, so no. and i read mostly slash cause of the marry-sues and predictablity of some thing, but for psychonauts fiction... well the relationships could get old but theres so much to work with, i doubt it

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 12:43 PM
i dont have a name for my fic yet [its being dificult...]

Zetz Darke
09-10-2005, 12:45 PM
i dont have a name for my fic yet [its being dificult...]

Names suck. I usually wind up settling for something...not so good. But I think I've had my moments.

Good luck thinking of one. I can't wait to read ur story when you do!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 01:09 PM
thanks, maybe i can get ff.net to put up a catigory [hah! like that'll ever happen]

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 04:18 PM
...You just broke my brain.

I have to go sit in the corner and rock back and forth while sobbing and clawing at my eyes now.

I'm sorry.

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 04:19 PM
O0;;; ANYBODY with Oleander is just WRONG... and cruller... i'm in the beliefe hes a widower, so no. and i read mostly slash cause of the marry-sues and predictablity of some thing, but for psychonauts fiction... well the relationships could get old but theres so much to work with, i doubt it

There are Mary-Sues (mostly Gary Stus) in slash, too. And besides--how would you write something like that? Since Raz, you know, has a girlfriend and everything...

Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 04:20 PM
You should all know I was TOTALLY kidding about Raz/Cruller, and if I were to ever come across such a story I would scream and kick and cry and die.

Thank you.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
well, seeing as Raz and Lili are 10, they could get over it. and some guys dont know they're gay till later in life, it works in my mind. ... then again, lots of strange, freaky stuff floats on the mass of tissue i call my brian, so who knows...

Smon
09-10-2005, 06:03 PM
HA! You all are missiong the WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO! (I rule at coming up with these) WPS PsychoNauts Pedophilia: Dogen/Oleander

Dogen evokes a certain innocence that once tainted would disturb the natural order. Like... that one episode of Billy & Mandy where Mandy smiled. It breaks all reality. So because of ALL this Pedo talk I must now GOUGE out my Mind's Eye.

KingCheez
09-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Uugh, ooh, aaah, I hate slashes. Leave them characters alone.

It's not homophobia, it's just in fact usually the character designers and concept developers don't plan for their characters to get it on with characters of the other gender in poorly written slash stories written by 12-14 year olds.

That's as non-vulgar as I can get that rant. Usually on that subject I explode.

*dark jak noises*
RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH, VEGERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Also, Dogen/Dr. Loboto.

OH YES, TRY AND SLEEP TONIGHT. I HAVE RUINED YOUR VIEWS ON REALITY.

Smon
09-10-2005, 09:40 PM
...*still gouging*

Zetz Darke
09-10-2005, 09:54 PM

It's not homophobia, it's just in fact usually the character designers and concept developers don't plan for their characters to get it on with characters of the other gender in poorly written slash stories written by 12-14 year olds.

*dark jak noises*

Also, Dogen/Dr. Loboto.

Nope, Oleanders still worse. Shivers. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dogen/ Oleander thing made cry...

Agent-Sarah
09-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Haha, sorry I mentioned it. I don't usually read slash fics either. But occasionally I do...when I'm bored...and yes...I suppose Cruller is worse *shivers* Perhaps we should leave this subject.

Oooh, please do! I need more to read!
I came up with two fics so far...

The first one is a "What ever happen to Dr. Loboto and Crispin?" fic. I'm thinking up the whole thing...

The second fic takes place five years before the game. Ford Cruller sends Sasha and Milla on a mission to track down a psychic outlaw that Ford once fought (as mention in the game). The two agents teams up with my character, Sarah Valentine (who is also tracking down the man). This one isn't a Mary-Sue.

Right now, I'm working on a Psychonauts roleplay (which is WIP).

Smon
09-10-2005, 10:08 PM
I gave Loboto a big backstory, and I'll put it in my Venture Bros. LiveJournal momentarily... (My VBLJ is a little weird... ah well...)

Got it done! Here it is under my HELPeR tells all LJ:http://www.livejournal.com/users/h_e_l_p_er/

Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Odd background of his life and the orgins of the sneezing power.

Smon
09-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Well it seems sort of an accidental thing, a dentist making it intentionally? As he put it, "How should I know, I'M A DENTIST!" pluss when I write I pull what I call... A Spiderman, I make everyone an unfortunate victim of circumstance, Doc Ock was good until UHOHES KABOOM!... Scorpion was good until UHOHES REVENGE! So I figure Doc Lob was sane until UHOHES Psytanium made him loopy!

Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 01:46 AM
That's some pull you did there.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-11-2005, 02:51 PM
wow, that was good, but lacked detail. ... yeah

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Psytanium can make someone go insane, right? Could be a theory, right?

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 04:04 PM

*dark jak noises*

Also, Dogen/Dr. Loboto.

You make me want to commit suicide. ='(

The other parts I agree with. (what's worse is when you say you don't particularly enjoy slash, you usually get called a homophobe)

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 04:09 PM
I came up with two fics so far...

The first one is a "What ever happen to Dr. Loboto and Crispin?" fic. I'm thinking up the whole thing...

The second fic takes place five years before the game. Ford Cruller sends Sasha and Milla on a mission to track down a psychic outlaw that Ford once fought (as mention in the game). The two agents teams up with my character, Sarah Valentine (who is also tracking down the man). This one isn't a Mary-Sue.

Right now, I'm working on a Psychonauts roleplay (which is WIP).

Psychonauts RP sounds pretty fun. Should be cool, eh?

I'm not sure how to make a Psychonauts Mary-Sue...

"My parents are dead!" (wait, that's been taken.)

"I'm TORMENTED." (...crap. Taken.)

"I have powers that set me apart!" (I'm not going to say anything.)

"I have WINGS!" *beautiful jade eyes sparkle as she flips her long, strawberry colored hair* (Hmm... that could work.)

Smon
09-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Psytanium can make someone go insane, right? Could be a theory, right?
Actually it's true, Ford said it and the Stump in the parking lot confirms it. In fact I'd stake money that Fred's insanity was heavily induced by Psitanium.

Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Finally! No one talking me down!

I love you.

Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 09:22 PM

"I have WINGS!" *beautiful jade eyes sparkle as she flips her long, strawberry colored hair* (Hmm... that could work.)
*laughs at the Mary-Sue quotes* I never know what a Mary-Sue was until I looked it up on Google. After reading and researching, I worked on my characters and try not to make them like that.

Zetz Darke
09-11-2005, 09:32 PM

Shivers. I wonder if I've ever made a Mary Sue character. Shoot me if I ever do...unless I'm making fun of them...then thats ok.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 06:11 AM
*laughs at the Mary-Sue quotes* I never know what a Mary-Sue was until I looked it up on Google. After reading and researching, I worked on my characters and try not to make them like that.

There are several Mar-Sue tests online. You know, to see if your character has any Sue-esque traits. Usually it has to do with personality, hair color, eye color...

Mary-Sues have a way of making you feel ugly.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 06:12 AM
Shivers. I wonder if I've ever made a Mary Sue character. Shoot me if I ever do...unless I'm making fun of them...then thats ok.
Gotcha. *clickclick*

Its ALWAYS good to make fun of them.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 06:37 AM
i read my first marry sue a few years ago, and its the main reason i turned to slash
-.-;;; sad isnt it?

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=Agent_G.C.Zyon]i read my first marry sue a few years ago, and its the main reason i turned to slash
-.-;;; sad isnt it?[/QUOTE

Lol ^^

There is of course a way to make a boy a mary sue character as well...It's just a little harder. Ew...I can actually think of a character of mine which may be that way. O well...I was going to destroy that story anyways...i haven't updated it in MONTHS.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 04:07 PM
i read my first marry sue a few years ago, and its the main reason i turned to slash
-.-;;; sad isnt it?

Not really. Everyone has to learn how to write. I still don't read slash-unless its canon. It would be like taking a horrible, mean girl and turning her into a flower loving elf. Warping the character's personality.

SOMETIMES (barely any of the time, of course) I read Mary-Sue fics for fun. They're just so... stupid sounding ya' know?

"I-I'm sorry... I d-didn't mean to fall on you! O, my... what an awkward position!" Azreal said before adjust her sleeve, which had falling down her shoulder. Her beeeee-uuuutiful purple hair shimmered and bounced up and down as she tilted her head, closing her incredible sapphire eyes. Her hair wasn't the only thing bouncing, that was for sure.'

Hey, that was great! No wonder there are so many Sues wandering around! Look at how easy they are to write!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
o0... um, yes. well, i try to find the in-character fics mostly... thats why i have such a hard time finding them.... and mary-sues can twist characters out of shape just as much as slash. take sasuke from naruto. all the sues they have for him make him act like an emo-sissy. hes not. and the people that write it worry me... but, then again, its hard to put sasuke with anybody and keep him in-character [hes THAT emotionally constipated]

... that and Marry-sues scare the living s*** out of me...

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 05:12 PM
o0... um, yes. well, i try to find the in-character fics mostly... thats why i have such a hard time finding them.... and mary-sues can twist characters out of shape just as much as slash. take sasuke from naruto. all the sues they have for him make him act like an emo-sissy. hes not. and the people that write it worry me... but, then again, its hard to put sasuke with anybody and keep him in-character [hes THAT emotionally constipated]

... that and Marry-sues scare the living s*** out of me...

I don't know much about Naruto. BUT. I've seen pictures. Sasuke is the angry looking kid with the black hair, correct?

Ha, they shouldn't SCARE you. There's so many you'd be backed into a corner in no time. You should laugh at them. Like Pyro.

"HaaHAAhaHAha!@!$#$!%$$^%!!!1oneeleventyexclamation markheartmoneypresident"

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 06:22 PM
This is getting off of the mary sue conversation and back onto the slash conversation...sorry, I was just thinking about it. I've seen some bad ones, but the WORST I've seen as of recently are Zadrs. They scare the living hell out of me. (That's Zim and Dib) Both of them aren't bad characters but putting them in a romantic situation is frightening...talk about having to alter their character. -.-;

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 06:24 PM
yes, thats sasuke. hes family was killed by his brother, so hes an 'avenger' and has this broody, badass atitude. and they may scare me, but that dont mean i'll let them see me sweat.

Agent-Sarah
09-12-2005, 06:26 PM
There are several Mar-Sue tests online. You know, to see if your character has any Sue-esque traits. Usually it has to do with personality, hair color, eye color...

Mary-Sues have a way of making you feel ugly.
They sure do. That's why I make my own story series for my characters than putting them in fanfiction (which is a rare thing I do).

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 06:27 PM
i've also found a name for my OMC. his name is Maroon. keep your flames to yourself please...

Agent-Sarah
09-12-2005, 06:29 PM
This is getting off of the mary sue conversation and back onto the slash conversation...sorry, I was just thinking about it. I've seen some bad ones, but the WORST I've seen as of recently are Zadrs. They scare the living hell out of me. (That's Zim and Dib) Both of them aren't bad characters but putting them in a romantic situation is frightening...talk about having to alter their character. -.-;
Have you read any Vash and Knives (from Trigun) twincest fiction? That's down right wrong.

What's worse is that people are now doing Strong Bad and Homestar Runner slash.

KingCheez
09-12-2005, 06:53 PM
I have no self esteem. The most of a Mary Sue I've ever made is a homeless, homely kid with uncontrollable psychic powers.

Naturally, he can't do anything when he would in cliche situations, like enraged or dying. Mostly just to trip him up. He also dies and never gets revived.

I guess I need SOME self-esteem.

...this is why, of course, I don't even really use original characters much - unless they don't resemble me one bit.

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Have you read any Vash and Knives (from Trigun) twincest fiction? That's down right wrong.

What's worse is that people are now doing Strong Bad and Homestar Runner slash.

Yeah...thats pretty wrong.
Haha, Strong Bad and Homestar...I wonder who writes this stuff.

I've also seen Yuna and Rikku (Their cousins.) and Patrick and Spongebob...that one terrifies me.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 07:06 PM

This thread has become a way to express our fandom, right?

ZADR. It does NOT work. Its... well... the fics are very...

Fluffy, shall we say? And fluff doesn't really... WORK with the characters, ya know?

BUT. I think we should stray from slash and unto... other cool... stuff.

UM, I SAYS, UM. I GOT HIGH SPEED INTERNET. Now psychonauts comes quick when I call!

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 07:08 PM
yes, thats sasuke. hes family was killed by his brother, so hes an 'avenger' and has this broody, badass atitude. and they may scare me, but that dont mean i'll let them see me sweat.

Oh... him. Okay, thanks! I guess I'll watch the cartoon on Toonami... I hear the translation isn't half bad.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Ever since I read a Hamtaro/Boss fic, my mind exploded and I stopped going to ff.net.

FF.net is over rated anyway! I prefer our fics to shine bright on Zets' page! Whoo! Patriotic!

Smon
09-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Yep. FF.net has been a source of RRR. Retarded Re-wRitings.

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Ever since I read a Hamtaro/Boss fic, my mind exploded and I stopped going to ff.net.

FF.net is over rated anyway! I prefer our fics to shine bright on Zets' page! Whoo! Patriotic!

^^ wee! ( i don't know why there's two of them :(

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 07:53 PM

^^ wee! *DANCES*

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 08:48 PM
And eventually, it will be a library of Psycho-beauty!

Klia
09-12-2005, 08:50 PM
All this talk of slash really makes me laugh.Since I have been browsing fanfiction such a long time, I have seen things that would blow your mind. And it blew my mind too until I coaxed it back in my head.

So I probably would write a Raz/Oleander as a parody of all the dialouge in the game that could be taken in wrong ways. As a parody, a serious fic of them and I will be scared once more by the internet.

Currently I am working on a continuation fanfiction on the game. 3 seconds after the game left. I'm not going to be heavily focusing on romance and instead be focusing on trying to capture the air of Psychonauts. Not an easy feat.

Oh yes...1st post

:newbie:

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 08:55 PM
All this talk of slash really makes me laugh.Since I have been browsing fanfiction such a long time, I have seen things that would blow your mind. And it blew my mind too until I coaxed it back in my head.

So I probably would write a Raz/Oleander as a parody of all the dialouge in the game that could be taken in wrong ways. As a parody, a serious fic of them and I will be scared once more by the internet.

Currently I am working on a continuation fanfiction on the game. 3 seconds after the game left. I'm not going to be heavily focusing on romance and instead be focusing on trying to capture the air of Psychonauts. Not an easy feat.

Oh yes...1st post

Welcome ^^
Can't wait to read ur fic.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 08:55 PM

Oh yes...1st post

Hello! And if you write that, I'm going to have to stop being your friend!

...because my brain would implode and I don't want to get brain juice all over you! =D

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Hello! And if you write that, I'm going to have to stop being your friend!

...because my brain would implode and I don't want to get brain juice all over you! =D

Lol...yea...that idea gives me hives.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Big, oozing hives! That are purple and eat small children!

Smon
09-12-2005, 09:20 PM
You mean like the ones Oogie Boogie have in Kingdom Hearts?

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 09:21 PM
...yes. Just like those.

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 09:31 PM
You mean like the ones Oogie Boogie have in Kingdom Hearts?

MWAHAHAHA!!! I hated and loved that level the first time I played it...but yea...Oozing hives are fun.

Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 10:03 PM
The level was pretty. But Oogie Boogie was hard to beat...

"Come on fellas, lets go!"

Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 10:31 PM
The level was pretty. But Oogie Boogie was hard to beat...

"Come on fellas, lets go!"

Hehe...Jack. I have yet to play Psychonauts as many times as I have played that game...but give me time, man and I shall.

The level was awsome, I loved Sora's costume....hated Oogie Boogie. After the second time all of the levels are REALLY easy tho.

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 06:25 AM
The first time around, Clayton friggin' WOULD NOT STOP KICKING ME IN THE TEETH.

Then he died, and the world was good.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Oh... him. Okay, thanks! I guess I'll watch the cartoon on Toonami... I hear the translation isn't half bad.

the translation isnt THAT bad, but F.Y.I. - the voices are HORRIBLE! naruto sounds weird and iruka doesnt quite fit. ... i was very dissapointed....

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Naruto sounded....

Ugly, to say the least.

Zetz Darke
09-13-2005, 03:30 PM
The first time around, Clayton friggin' WOULD NOT STOP KICKING ME IN THE TEETH.

Then he died, and the world was good.

No matter how many times I play that game I always have problems with Ursula...I don't know why...but I've never gotten any better at that fight.

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
My brother beat her. We were laughing so hard...

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAMUAHA!" *spinspinspin*

And then she'd open her giant mouth and go *CHOMP!*

Ohohoho...

Psychonauts is still a cooler game.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-13-2005, 04:09 PM
but what of psychonauts in kingdom hearts style? some one should do a pic of that....

Zetz Darke
09-13-2005, 04:20 PM
My brother beat her. We were laughing so hard...

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAMUAHA!" *spinspinspin*

And then she'd open her giant mouth and go *CHOMP!*

Ohohoho...

Psychonauts is still a cooler game.

Yea, it really is. Of course...really there's no comparing. Psychonauts has much better and more original characters and is excellently humorous and unique. Kingdom Hearts is a little bit more childish. Fun, but you know...it has Disney characters in it.

Zetz Darke
09-13-2005, 04:21 PM
but what of psychonauts in kingdom hearts style? some one should do a pic of that....

hehe, that'd be neat.

Agent-Sarah
09-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Heartless Cenors...weird.

Klia
09-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Meh. The idea of Kingdom Hearts and Psychonauts annoys me. I loved Kingdom Hearts but I already knew that it would be mangled by fans. Some things just need to stand by themselves without being touched.

Psychonauts I feel the same way about but at the same time I love making fun of it and what could be done through mangling the canon.

I guess I just have a problem with crossovers....hmm I have to get that fixed. :smash:

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-13-2005, 05:36 PM
not quite what i ment... i just wanted to see the psychonauts characters done in kingdom hearts style [the whole 3D thing] not puting them together. like seeing them in jhonen vasques's style! THAT would be funny.

Klia
09-13-2005, 05:45 PM
not quite what i ment... i just wanted to see the psychonauts characters done in kingdom hearts style [the whole 3D thing] not puting them together. like seeing them in jhonen vasques's style! THAT would be funny.

AH! I totally misunderstood you.

Jhonen Vasquez is awesome and anything done in his style is awesome. Except for meaningless angst and even more meaningless romance.

So yes I would like to see that.

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 06:17 PM
HOLY CRAP. Guys, what did you turn my harmless post into? Aw, man...

Jhonen Vasquez, to me, is OK. I mean, whoohoo... but I was, like, 9 when IZ was on and I'm not about to pick up a JTHM. So I guess I don't know much about him...

Crackles! Kingdom Hearts/Psychonauts crossover? Nyahahahaha. I would cry.

I hate Georgia.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-13-2005, 06:27 PM
... man, i live here, dont dis!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-13-2005, 06:28 PM
o0;;; thats sounds very odd coming from me =.=;;;

Smon
09-13-2005, 06:28 PM
MMmmm... now a DotT/Psychonauts crossover would make me cry...

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 06:37 PM
... man, i live here, dont dis!

Neh, just the dumb people here.

What part of Georgia? Did you know Atlanta is full of bad air and stinky hobos?
...and scarily religious people? And Cokethedrink?

I'm expecting at least 12 people to cross Psychonauts over with another Tim Schaefer game.

(Fa' Sho, home dawg. Wizzle fizzle crackalack? I speak rap!)

Smon
09-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Neh, just the dumb people here.

What part of Georgia? Did you know Atlanta is full of bad air and stinky hobos?
...and scarily religious people? And Cokethedrink?

I'm expecting at least 12 people to cross Psychonauts over with another Tim Schaefer game.

(Fa' Sho, home dawg. Wizzle fizzle crackalack? I speak rap!)

How ridiculous!... *burns rough draft of Raz discovers Big Whoop* [g-man]Nothing to see here...[/g-man]

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 07:21 PM
How ridiculous!... *burns rough draft of Raz discovers Big Whoop* [g-man]Nothing to see here...[/g-man]
Hmmm... are you hiding something? Possibly... PSYCHO-PORN?!

Oh. Just a bad crossover. Carry on.

WAIT. XOVA? OMFG WUT IZ UP WIT DAT?!

Zetz Darke
09-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Hmmm... are you hiding something? Possibly... PSYCHO-PORN?!

Oh. Just a bad crossover. Carry on.

WAIT. XOVA? OMFG WUT IZ UP WIT DAT?!

Psycho Porn....hmmmmm

Doesn't create a very positive picture in my head >.<

Klia
09-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Alright everyone off the subject of Psychonauts porn...yes that includes me.

If anyone would like to know I have finished the first two paragraphs of my sane fanfiction and if you would like to hear it just ask.

(For fun look at my icon)

Smon
09-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I have looked at your icon and it was less fun then previously insinuated. I sue you now. *unleashes Censors cleverly dishguised as Lawyers*

Klia
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
I have looked at your icon and it was less fun then previously insinuated. I sue you now. *unleashes Censors cleverly dishguised as Lawyers*

*rips off lawyer suits* Aha! You cannot trick my superiororness.

You were obviously not a lawyer because lawyers would not say dishguised!

Klia
09-13-2005, 09:07 PM
The old no post demon has returned.

Here is my story start:

His first step onto the ship had sent an electrical current up his body. It rippled through his veins in an exciting way. He was Raz, an offical Psychonaut, hell probably the youngest Psychonaut.

Well that was what he wanted to believe the ringing in his skull was. Unbeknowst to him it was a barrier, a primative force-field of psychic energy. In the long run it didn't matter what was causing the small disturbance as he had the widest smile plastered on his face which was coming to the point of being exhausting.

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 09:32 PM
The old no post demon has returned.

Here is my story start:

His first step onto the ship had sent an electrical current up his body. It rippled through his veins in an exciting way. He was Raz, an offical Psychonaut, hell probably the youngest Psychonaut.

Well that was what he wanted to believe the ringing in his skull was. Unbeknowst to him it was a barrier, a primative force-field of psychic energy. In the long run it didn't matter what was causing the small disturbance as he had the widest smile plastered on his face which was coming to the point of being exhausting.

Oooh... well written. You've got my interest, Psycho-perv.

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Psycho Porn....hmmmmm

Doesn't create a very positive picture in my head >.<

I figured it wouldn't. BUT I BET I TOTALLY BLEW YOUR MIND.

Smon
09-13-2005, 09:39 PM
*rips off lawyer suits* Aha! You cannot trick my superiororness.

You were obviously not a lawyer because lawyers would not say dishguised!
Right! But obviously I planned ahead... *rips off their Censor suits revealing full sized Grizzly Bears* they weren't even censors.... THEY WERE WILDLIFE!

Zetz Darke
09-13-2005, 09:43 PM
I figured it wouldn't. BUT I BET I TOTALLY BLEW YOUR MIND.

x_X I'm going to have nightmares now.

Purple Squid
09-13-2005, 09:45 PM
I know. But that just means I like you!

Zetz Darke
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
I know. But that just means I like you!

Wow...what happens to the people you love?

Ok...Let's just completely forget about ANYTHING that uses the words Psychonauts, porn...and Oleander in the same sentence...or paragraph...or story, or anything!

So...this has nothing to do with fanfiction, but I started this thread...so I don't care. I was thinking of doing a Sasha pic next...and I have a good idea what I want him to be doing...but I'm lost on Milla. I wan't to draw her...but I have no idea what to draw, any ideas?

Smon
09-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Hm... some ideas:

Crying over a pic of the children from the orphanage
Dancing
Fighting Oleander
On a picnic(Don't know, it just popped into my head)

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-14-2005, 05:52 PM
oh! you should do a pic of milla by the lake, teaching the kids to dance! Raz said he needed to learn right?

Zetz Darke
09-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Hehe, i'll keep all ideas in mind ^^
Wee! Picnics are fun!!
Gotta draw Sasha's first tho.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:06 PM
oh! you should do a pic of milla by the lake, teaching the kids to dance! Raz said he needed to learn right?

I like that one!

(my hair is annoying the crap out of me. Makes me spell like heSh)

Klia
09-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Oooh I have a lot of Psychonauts drawing ideas.

One's of Crispin acting all tough as he lets Dr.. Loboto in the elevator. You can only see Dr. Loboto's back and most of Crispin's leerfull face. In the small bit of the left-hand corner you see Fred (Fred gets no love) who's thinking "Why with the leering?"

Then I have a picture idea of the asylum group (Boyd, Fred, Edgar, Gloria) in the cab Boyd mentioned and they're all squished together. Boyd's taking up the most room since well...he's the roundest. Fortunantly for them he's at the window looking at the fading image of the asylum. Fred is on the floor with his legs propped up against the window and his body on the floor.Edgar is trying to draw a picture of Gloria on Boyd's back but Boyd's moving and Gloria is too happy to notice much except that she's squished.

Wee! Picnics are fun!!

I'll wait for that one.
:mst3k:

Klia
09-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Oooh... well written. You've got my interest, Psycho-perv.

My dream at last! To be a Psychoperv.

Right! But obviously I planned ahead... *rips off their Censor suits revealing full sized Grizzly Bears* they weren't even censors.... THEY WERE WILDLIFE

*Grabs out eco-friendly green shirt.* Back bears back! You know that there is only one bear out there that can kill me and his name is Smokey, Smokey the Bear.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Oooh I have a lot of Psychonauts drawing ideas.

One's of Crispin acting all tough as he lets Dr.. Loboto in the elevator. You can only see Dr. Loboto's back and most of Crispin's leerfull face. In the small bit of the left-hand corner you see Fred (Fred gets no love) who's thinking "Why with the leering?"

Then I have a picture idea of the asylum group (Boyd, Fred, Edgar, Gloria) in the cab Boyd mentioned and they're all squished together. Boyd's taking up the most room since well...he's the roundest. Fortunantly for them he's at the window looking at the fading image of the asylum. Fred is on the floor with his legs propped up against the window and his body on the floor.Edgar is trying to draw a picture of Gloria on Boyd's back but Boyd's moving and Gloria is too happy to notice much except that she's squished.

Wee! Picnics are fun!!

I'll wait for that one.
:mst3k:

Aww, the second one is like a highschool groupshot!

...except crazier and not as stupid! =D

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:21 PM
My dream at last! To be a Psychoperv.

You're just a psychoperv. You have to WORK to be a Psychoperv.

(note the capitals and lack there-of)

Klia
09-14-2005, 06:23 PM
You're just a psychoperv. You have to WORK to be a Psychoperv.

(note the capitals and lack there-of)

Dually noted. I'll contact some of the secretaries in my mind and make sure that they get the message.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Dually noted. I'll contact some of the secretaries in my mind and make sure that they get the message.

Good job. I like you, son.

If you're a guy, I mean. If you're not..

I like you, equal person who commands much respect.

Klia
09-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Good job. I like you, son.

If you're a guy, I mean. If you're not..

I like you, equal person who commands much respect.

Haha! I like you too in the nonloving, nonsexual way. It would be cool to be a son..unfortunantly I can only be a daughter.

I never thought I commanded much respect. I really thought that I just came barging on her and interuppting conversations like a bi....

Wait..yes that is a way to get respect sorry I misunderstood it there for a moment.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Haha! I like you too in the nonloving, nonsexual way. It would be cool to be a son..unfortunantly I can only be a daughter.

I never thought I commanded much respect. I really thought that I just came barging on her and interuppting conversations like a bi....

Wait..yes that is a way to get respect sorry I misunderstood it there for a moment.

I love you too, man!

Heheh, being a daughter is all I'm good for.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
...you know, so my dad has someone to play with. And so he can make fun of my 'cute ears'.

Klia
09-14-2005, 06:40 PM
...you know, so my dad has someone to play with. And so he can make fun of my 'cute ears'.

Yeah. I remeber as a child my I was always trying to prove to my dad that he didn't need a son and he would just sigh saying "I never wanted to have a son."

However I was conviced. T.V. told me that if a father had a daughter he would always wish he had a son.

So I did my push-ups and my curl-ups. Got into "boy things" and continued on from there. So now I look even more girly then ever. Just with Star Wars, video games, abs, and arms, thrown in. (I obviously didn't have arms or a stomach when I was born.....)

Making me a class-A nerd. I mean my god I wrote to Scott C. Who made the 2HB comics and did some of the concept art for Psychonauts I believe. And for my high-school project I'm doing a report on Tim Schafer.

They're cool.

Anyways...yes I will post more segments of my fanfiction, and sorry for taking so long to post this. I was too busy watching the Spongebob ad to the right.

And figuring out which direction right is.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah. I remeber as a child my I was always trying to prove to my dad that he didn't need a son and he would just sigh saying "I never wanted to have a son."

However I was conviced. T.V. told me that if a father had a daughter he would always wish he had a son.

So I did my push-ups and my curl-ups. Got into "boy things" and continued on from there. So now I look even more girly then ever. Just with Star Wars, video games, abs, and arms, thrown in. (I obviously didn't have arms or a stomach when I was born.....)

Making me a class-A nerd. I mean my god I wrote to Scott C. Who made the 2HB comics and did some of the concept art for Psychonauts I believe. And for my high-school project I'm doing a report on Tim Schafer.

They're cool.

Anyways...yes I will post more segments of my fanfiction, and sorry for taking so long to post this. I was too busy watching the Spongebob ad to the right.

And figuring out which direction right is.

Because it was SpongeBob you are forgiven.

And I'm just boy-ish because I refuse to act like the girls at my school. Honestly, my dad seems happier with daughters (and son, but he's girly).
He says we're CRUNK.

Klia
09-14-2005, 07:21 PM
I have a question.

Does anybody really believe that Dr. Loboto and Crispin are really done for.

Sure Mr. Pokeylope was pretty cool and it was an "Interesting" death scene for Loboto. But a part of me was thinking "He's too strong for that." Espically after all of the character build-up they did for him.

I ask this for fanfiction purposes.

But it does bring up an interesting question about the sequel that will probably never come. Would Dr. Loboto be a major character in the second game. If so, I hope not. I wouldn't want him to come back and be the main villan as it is uncreative so I highly doubt DoubleFine would do that.

Purple Squid
09-14-2005, 07:25 PM
I have a question.

Sure Mr. Pokeylope was pretty cool and it was an "Interesting" death scene for Loboto. But a part of me was thinking "He's too strong for that." Espically after all of the character build-up they did for him.

I ask this for fanfiction purposes.

But it does bring up an interesting question about the sequel that will probably never come. Would Dr. Loboto be a major character in the second game. If so, I hope not. I wouldn't want him to come back and be the main villan as it is uncreative so I highly doubt DoubleFine would do that.

Honestly, I don't think he's dead. If he is dead, however, that was a pretty open ended way to go. Falling off a tower into the dark? Silly, if you ask me. Crispin? Fred doesn't seem like the killing type, sooo...

Maybe he just acts like that to hide the genetic blood-lust. Rowr.

Klia
09-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Honestly, I don't think he's dead. If he is dead, however, that was a pretty open ended way to go. Falling off a tower into the dark? Silly, if you ask me. Crispin? Fred doesn't seem like the killing type, sooo...

That does seem amusing. Espically with the fact that Fred's arms seem T-Rex like.

I would like to hear others about this. So far though with the count of two people it seems that they agree that they had a good chance of survival.

Where are you Zetz Darke? You just suddenly left.

Zetz Darke
09-14-2005, 08:46 PM

I was dissapointed with the way Loboto died. I liked him as a villian...I thought he had more of the awsome villian charicteristics then Oleander did. And no, I doubt Fred killed Crispin...although, i imagine he was quite unable to go anywhere freely after Fred was done with him...and may have come into some misfortune when the building exploded >_<

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-14-2005, 09:38 PM
mmm, the building burning and exploding does make it look like they died. or maybe Crispen [beatten and brooosed] found Loboto and they floated away on a matteress... ... or is that just me?

Smon
09-14-2005, 09:46 PM

Platonic. Definition:Love in a nonsexual or physical way. I am VOCABULOR!

TyraaRane
09-14-2005, 10:26 PM

Crispin...I have no idea. Fred probably stuffed him in a storage closet somewhere which miraculously survived the explosion, and there he remains to this day...

Um. Never mind.

As for Dr. Loboto, I've had issues with his "death" scene from the first time I saw it. For such a seemingly major character, or even a minor character, he was dispatched much too easily. Seriously; Raz didn't even really participate in it, it was Mr. Pokeylope who did it, which always struck me as a little odd. We've just spent hours of gameplay trying to get to Dr. Loboto, only to have a turtle take care of him for us? Um, okay.

Furthermore, the whole "plunging to his untimely demise" thing? Really doesn't help. I hate those endings because you can never really tell if a villain's alive or dead and then the endless debates start and my eye starts twitching and then my head explodes.

Oddly enough, though, this isn't the first time Tim's done a "death by gravity" ending--it happened in Full Throttle, too. Except that that particular death, I don't question, because it was in broad daylight and there was a cliff involved (also, the nature of the FT 'verse tends to lend itself to perma-deaths...but whatever). Compare that to pitch black with Loboto going flailing off the top of a tower that's a twisted mess of rubble.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his jacket got caught on a piece of rubble on the way down and he managed to get down before the whole place went up, personally.

Purple Squid
09-15-2005, 05:51 AM
Holy crap, TyraaRane. When you think about something, you type it ALL down. Good theories, right there. And I KNEW I remembered something in one of Tim's games being so similar...

Maybe they didn't just want to show him dying? And Crispy has been dropped in the lake, where his Olympic medals come into place. He's GOING FOR THE GOLD! Crispin left in an even more confusing way, because he just ran off and Fred came back completely unfazed.

Klia
09-15-2005, 05:32 PM
mmm, the building burning and exploding does make it look like they died. or maybe Crispen [beatten and brooosed] found Loboto and they floated away on a matteress... ... or is that just me?

That does make me think. I never really realized that Crispin and Dr. Loboto were a team. I saw that as Oleander and Loboto. However there are many hints as to what Crispin does exactly. We know that he tortured Fred into insanity for what purposes though. Entertainment? Some personal evil genius gain?

Obviously he is in charge of keeping others out of Lobot's lab and I guess he has known him for long. When you try to get in he says "I know that my vision is fading but I would recognize him anywhere." Or some form of that. Lastly we can guess that he has respect for the Doctor as he compliments you when you are dressed up. I'm also guessing that Loboto trusts Crispin and may repsect him in his own quirky ways.

Crispin...I have no idea. Fred probably stuffed him in a storage closet somewhere which miraculously survived the explosion, and there he remains to this day...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his jacket got caught on a piece of rubble on the way down and he managed to get down before the whole place went up, personally.

I would hope that he got Crispin out of the storage closet.

I was expecting Loboto to be sneaking off to the side or to be climbing down the tower. He was too tough to just die like that for the reasons you stated in your post.

Platonic. Definition:Love in a nonsexual or physical way. I am VOCABULOR!

:blast5: Die Vocabulor! DIE!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-15-2005, 06:15 PM
heh.. vocabulor.

Klia
09-15-2005, 06:17 PM
heh.. vocabulor.

I guess this means that we all need to have nicknames.

Smon is Vocabulor.
I'm psychoporn

Besides that I don't know. We're going to make the list.

Purple Squid
09-15-2005, 07:30 PM
I already have a name. A gang name.

I'm... ITALIAN ICE. Of course, I'm not Italian, but it sounded right...

Everyone in my family has a gang name. Except my Mom. She's a gang princess.

(my dad's name is Jhonny C. My sister is the Ghetto Dart. We're a very special faily.)

Purple Squid
09-15-2005, 07:31 PM
I guess this means that we all need to have nicknames.

Smon is Vocabulor.
I'm psychoporn

Besides that I don't know. We're going to make the list.

I named you! So that makes me your E-Mom!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-16-2005, 06:49 AM
hah! ... damn... i dont have a name. so does that make me Nameless?

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:17 AM
hah! ... damn... i dont have a name. so does that make me Nameless?

Yes. Now shut up and drink your tea, Nameless.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Okay, so far we have Nameless, Vocabulor, and Psychoporn. I just upgraded you, Klia. My turn! And I can't name myself... that's like, against the law.

Klia
09-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Smon is Vocabulor.
I'm psychoporn
Purple Squid is nothing as of yet.
Agent_G.C.Zyon is Nameless
Agent-Sarah is Mission.

Why does Zyon get the cool name? I have to get mine upgraded by Italian Ice soon after I beat Vocabulor's henchmen.

*Actually reads posts*

Wow! I got upgraded.

I'm now Psychoporn!

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Smon is Vocabulor.
I'm psychoporn
Purple Squid is Italian Ice
Agent_G.C.Zyon is Nameless.

Why does Zyon get the cool name? I have to get mine upgraded by Italian Ice soon after I beat Vocabulor's henchmen.

*Actually reads posts*

Wow! I got upgraded.

I'm now Psychoporn!
Aw, geez! Italian Ice? Noooo... I actually hate that name. Exdee.

Yes, I have deemed you worthy of the title 'Psychoporn'! Rejoice, and drink like a Pope!

Zetz Darke
09-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Wow O.O

This thread is getting CRAZY.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Hasn't it always been?

Klia
09-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Aw, geez! Italian Ice? Noooo... I actually hate that name. Exdee.

Yes, I have deemed you worthy of the title 'Psychoporn'! Rejoice, and drink like a Pope!

Fine fine. You get to change it. But only because I get to drink like the pope.

Wow O.O

That's what makes it so great. It's just an outpouring of ideas.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 07:35 PM

Wow O.O

I can't nickname myself. That would be like a NC-17 picture of the Corpse Bride. Wrong. And creepy. And illegal in some states.

The Pope even wishes he could drink like a Pope. But he doesn't cuz' of his liver. You know how it is.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Wow O.O

This is what happens when several creative minds (in bodies and in jars) come together to pour thoughts and crazy-tude into a bowl.

Love! And kittens! And new friends! And puppies! Political job openings! Oh, what joy there shalt be when one of us gets a job as president! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Agent-Sarah
09-16-2005, 08:26 PM
I want a cool name, too!

Smon
09-16-2005, 08:28 PM

Wow O.O

I'm guessing you've never been to a thread where I say something before have you? Where I go all sanity ends. :smash:

Klia
09-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I want a cool name, too!

But Agent-Sarah fits you perfectly. However your avatar is reminding me of Mission from KOTOR even though I know it's not her.

Must..think :stick:

I'm guessing you've never been to a thread where I say something before have you? Where I go all sanity ends.

No. But I'm starting to think this would turn into it.

Agent-Sarah
09-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Aww, thanks Klia.

Klia
09-16-2005, 08:43 PM
Aww, thanks Klia.

Mission is pretty cool and so is your name. However I'm going to have to call you Mission since I'm a newb here and I barely know anyone.

Except for Purple Squid the PostWhore. And I mean this in a loving way. When I log onto here and everyone else is offline Purple Squid is there ready to listen to whatever crap I feel needs to get posted.

Zetz Darke
09-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Weee for craziness then ^^

At least this thread is staying alive
HAHA!!!
How many pages does it have now?
I started it and I can barely remember what it was originally about.

Agent-Sarah
09-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I love that name!

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Mission is pretty cool and so is your name. However I'm going to have to call you Mission since I'm a newb here and I barely know anyone.

Except for Purple Squid the PostWhore. And I mean this in a loving way. When I log onto here and everyone else is offline Purple Squid is there ready to listen to whatever crap I feel needs to get posted.

Aww, thank you! This is the only forum I've actually posted on for more than two hours. Mostly cuz' you guys are freaking awesome. I like listening to whatever someone has to say. Then I get to answer with something stupid.

I hope my name isn't postwhore. That would get awkward.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Weee for craziness then ^^

At least this thread is staying alive
HAHA!!!
How many pages does it have now?
I started it and I can barely remember what it was originally about.

10 whole pages of pure not-fanfiction!

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Now hurry up and name me, sleestacks!

Look at that! I totally postwhored all of the subjects, and now my name is everywhere! Waha!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-16-2005, 10:47 PM
... we could name you Swimming-With-Squids... damn, sleep deprivation kills the mrain... brane, brian, how ever the F*** u spell it... the wiggle gray tissues in ur head

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 10:50 PM
You don't seem okay right now. Sleep. Now, Nameless.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-16-2005, 10:54 PM
mah, i'll do that... and for the luv of psytanium some one update their fic!

Klia
09-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Aww, thank you! This is the only forum I've actually posted on for more than two hours. Mostly cuz' you guys are freaking awesome. I like listening to whatever someone has to say. Then I get to answer with something stupid.

I hope my name isn't postwhore. That would get awkward.

No, that would be an akward name. Espically for someone new on the board.

Look at that! I totally postwhored all of the subjects, and now my name is everywhere! Waha!

I'd rather be a meatbag than a sleestacks.

Yay! I contribute to the non-fanfiction aspect of this thread.

To contriubute I'm trying to think of fanfiction ideas no one has done before. Many perfer to describe Milla's and Sasha's adventures. Or Raz's romance. What about the other characters?

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:01 PM
No, that would be an akward name. Espically for someone new on the board.

I'd rather be a meatbag than a sleestacks.

Yay! I contribute to the non-fanfiction aspect of this thread.

To contriubute I'm trying to think of fanfiction ideas no one has done before. Many perfer to describe Milla's and Sasha's adventures. Or Raz's romance. What about the other characters?

Dude, I wrote the first Sasha/Milla fic. I'm so proud. I REALLY want to write a Boyd fic, and I've started one... I'm thinking Gloria would be fun too.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:03 PM
I... can't. I swore I'd write this friggin' Teen Titans fic...but Brother Blood is worth writing with a splinter.

If it matters, you should know I totally started a new Psycho-fic!

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-16-2005, 11:06 PM
I updated my fic! Hope you guys get to read it!

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Dang... you're as quick as when I'm posting here on a free day. I'm going to have to read it tomorrow, though. My brain is too fogged up to analyze anything.

Klia
09-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Dude, I wrote the first Sasha/Milla fic. I'm so proud. I REALLY want to write a Boyd fic, and I've started one... I'm thinking Gloria would be fun too.

I clapped my hands when I heard you were writing about a Boyd fic and possibly a Gloria fic.

I really am fascinated by the asylum characters. Boyd's fire kept me thinking for hours. Fred's character really is deep to me since he really introuduces the idea that these people have lives outside of the asylum. And he wears thongs!

I love Fred's thongs.

Gloria and Edgar get left out of everything though. They aren't anyone's favorite characters but I think Edgar most relates to me as I have problems letting things go. When something says a rude comment I need to get revenge. Gloria is an actor girl like me and she really does personify how hard these actor stars can be pushed. When you first go into her mind it seems so sterotypical but after you let it sink in it really does bring up some good points.

The whole asylum gang is amazing and together they form the Super Best Friends.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Super Best Friends > Justice League.
Pie < Pi.

The world is simple now.
Gloria is one of my favorite characters.

Klia
09-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Pie < Pi.

The world is simple now.

This is going to sound weird. But I would like to know why. I can see why some people's favorite character might be Boyd or Raz but I never heard of Gloria being a favorite character.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Well, I'm not sure. Something about it just kind of...clicked. She obviously wasn't a super-pretty child, but she still grew up to be beautiful and elegant. She's had her selfish moments, as we can tell from her mom, and that just makes her all the more human to me. She's made mistakes, she was sad. Now she's optimistic about everything. Really, that may have come off as stupid, but...

I dunno'. I come off as a retard so much of the time that when I say something deep people look at me funny.

Smon
09-17-2005, 03:10 AM
Pie < Pi.

The world is simple now.

SUPER BEST FRIENDS!:

Jesus:With the power of super-carpentry
Buddha:With inner peace
Vishnu:With the power of transformation
Muhammed:With power over fire
Joseph Smith:The mormon prophet
Moses:The SBF super-computer
and Sea-Man:With the power to breathe underwater and talk to fish

Klia
09-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Wow Smon. How did you memorize that?

A-hem. I owe an apology for leaving 20 minutes before 12 PM. I went up to my room to get dressed for bed and for three seconds I sat on my bed.

Then I woke up, ate breakfeast, played with my dogs, watched t.v, then came down here.

So I apologize for promising to be here at 12 then leaving. But I need my sleep damnit!

Klia
09-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Well, I'm not sure. Something about it just kind of...clicked. She obviously wasn't a super-pretty child, but she still grew up to be beautiful and elegant. She's had her selfish moments, as we can tell from her mom, and that just makes her all the more human to me. She's made mistakes, she was sad. Now she's optimistic about everything. Really, that may have come off as stupid, but...

I dunno'. I come off as a retard so much of the time that when I say something deep people look at me funny.

No I really got that. When I saved her from her past and she began walking around I turned around and said to my friend. "You know, shes kind of cool. Look at her she's still pretty even though she doesn't look like she did in the pictures." Also she reminded me of someone that was very special to me. They both had that air of being disconnected from the Earth and yet knowing more about it.

Fred is my favorite. When you first meet him he's talking like Napolean and speaking about cannons. Not to mention he is the complete opposite of his great great great great...grandfather. However he still thinks of his relative as the sterotypical Napolean which I found funny. It was completely mindbending when you find the glass window inside the gameboard and Fred and Napolean are playing in it, yet Napolean is on the gameboard and Napolean and Fred are watching you.

His whole story with losing his insanity is funny and something to think about. They really went for the funny side of it with him pointing to himself and a huge-ass Fred sign signifies it's him. Also the whole Crispin playing against him was played for laughs. However, as I have mentioned in another thread, he presents the idea that these people had lives outside of the asylum. Notice his #1 Dad mug. I don't think he is a father but it really did make me think for a while. He was the most normal and sane yet he was easily tipped over by losing a game. This could have been from him feeling that he wasn't strong enough to fight back or it could have been the cause of hanging around insane people all day, like Boyd, Gloria, and Edgar.

Wait a second...damnit! I already changed my icon. Tommorow Fred, tommorow.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 09:17 AM
Heh. This happens every time I love something. I start considering a character's feelings and then, all of a sudden, I can't do anything with them anymore. Crazy world out here, much better to be with crazy people in there.

Klia
09-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Heh. This happens every time I love something. I start considering a character's feelings and then, all of a sudden, I can't do anything with them anymore. Crazy world out here, much better to be with crazy people in there.

Yeah, and this is part of the reason why it is so hard for me to write fanfiction. I don't feel like I can capture their true self.

It's like I'm still a young child who hasn't really grown out of the pretending stage. I believe that's what we call nerds today. People who haven't grown out of wonder of things around them and wonder of other things then what we see everyday.

Being deep isn't all too bad. Sometime's we need to balance the stupid with the deep.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 09:27 AM
I'll tell you now I'm still pretty much a young child sill in the pretending stage. In my mind.
And if that's nerdy, then I'm dang proud.

But I have problems being me in public. You know, because the people here are kind of...

NARROW MINDED BEER GUZZLING WOMAN/MINORITY/GAY HATING JERKWADS.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 09:30 AM
I figure I may have a problem with thinking in general. One second, I'll be making jokes about how the meaning of life is to entertain some greater force, like in the Olympics. Or war is chess.

And the next second I'll be wondering about what I honestly believe in. Darwin/God. The people in Georgia would MUG me if I said I was considering. They already got angry because I hadn't been baptized.

Oh well. Not like they can get into my mind, right?

Klia
09-17-2005, 09:51 AM
I figure I may have a problem with thinking in general. One second, I'll be making jokes about how the meaning of life is to entertain some greater force, like in the Olympics. Or war is chess.

And the next second I'll be wondering about what I honestly believe in. Darwin/God. The people in Georgia would MUG me if I said I was considering. They already got angry because I hadn't been baptized.

Oh well. Not like they can get into my mind, right?

Yes they can, they got Boyd didn't they?

I hate double posting but I need to get upstairs to bring down something I have been working on.

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 09:57 AM

Boyd would be totally interesting. U should do that.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Its okay if G-Men get into my mind and I'm hypnotized into burning stuff. I love G-Men. I burned toilet paper once because fire is pretty. I could hold my own.

But if the media got into my mind, I don't know what I'd do.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:00 AM
And, with the blessings of the lovely Zets Darke, the humble Squid strode off on a dark horse and thus, with a mighty pen, wrote a fanfic.

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Wow, Klia. U post like SUPER long posts that make my vision double just looking at them. O_O Hehe u should write a fic

Ne ways,
Someone DEFINATELY needs to write another fic...it feels like we have all suddenly gotten unforgivably lazy and aside from Purple Squid who has two finished fics...we should all be ashamed of ourselves >.<

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:04 AM
And, with the blessings of the lovely Zets Darke, the humble Squid strode off on a dark horse and thus, with a mighty pen, wrote a fanfic.

Lol, looking forward to reading it.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Notes from Klia's Fanfiction Notebook

Boyd

-when he lost his job it was breaking point
-lost many other jobs/don't know if he reacted to those but last one landed him in insane asylum
-hung onto milk as savior/cookie girls worked for milkman's job
-birth of milkman
-believed he was a guard once again
-paranoid about society and government watching him
-his mind had the whole neighborhood situatied around him
-possible pyromaniac
-enjoys his work obsessively and believes his life revolved around it
-older working man
-We do not know of an relations
-knows much of Oleander/psychic?
-Probably knows Gloria and Edgar
-Fred knows him and could have possibly been his counseler.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Wow, Klia. U post like SUPER long posts that make my vision double just looking at them. O_O Hehe u should write a fic

Ne ways,
Someone DEFINATELY needs to write another fic...it feels like we have all suddenly gotten unforgivably lazy and aside from Purple Squid who has two finished fics...we should all be ashamed of ourselves >.<

And my fics are so short if you smacked em' together they could make one big page of fic.

But yeah, you all suck.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Notes from Klia's Fanfiction Notebook

Boyd

-when he lost his job it was breaking point
-lost many other jobs/don't know if he reacted to those but last one landed him in insane asylum
-hung onto milk as savior/cookie girls worked for milkman's job
-birth of milkman
-believed he was a guard once again
-paranoid about society and government watching him
-his mind had the whole neighborhood situatied around him
-possible pyromaniac
-enjoys his work obsessively and believes his life revolved around it
-older working man
-We do not know of an relations
-knows much of Oleander/psychic?
-Probably knows Gloria and Edgar
-Fred knows him and could have possibly been his counseler.

I'm going to snatch these and pretend I wrote them. And obviously he knows about the five richest families in the country getting in bed with foreign toymakers. And a jar of olives.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:08 AM

Ne ways,

Yay Darke is back!

I like thinking about things. I try to write a fanfiction and I have gotten pretty far but nothing holds my interest for long. The only way I can do it is if I write all day without stopping for food or drink. That was how I destroyed a journal by writing a story.

I have written some stories but they are old and My KH fanfiction really does suck. However I needed to update or I would be kicked off.

We really should be ashamed. I haven't even read them as Purple Squid keeps on stopping me with all the posts that I love to respond to.

I just made a character outline of Boyd. Those seem to help me.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm going to snatch these and pretend I wrote them. And obviously he knows about the five richest families in the country getting in bed with foreign toymakers. And a jar of olives.

See he told me that he knew of the five richest families who got in bed with the bermuda sharks.

Why did he have to lie to me?

And my fics are so short if you smacked em' together they could make one big page of fic.

But yeah, you all suck.

Yay I suck!

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Well, I'm SORRY for doing what I signed up for. Now I'm going to stop talking to you. Go read the friggin' fics.

(I love you!)

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Sharks are sexy beasts. Rowr.

He probably lied because he doesn't like you.

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Yay Darke is back!

I like thinking about things. I try to write a fanfiction and I have gotten pretty far but nothing holds my interest for long. The only way I can do it is if I write all day without stopping for food or drink. That was how I destroyed a journal by writing a story.

I have written some stories but they are old and My KH fanfiction really does suck. However I needed to update or I would be kicked off.

We really should be ashamed. I haven't even read them as Purple Squid keeps on stopping me with all the posts that I love to respond to.

I just made a character outline of Boyd. Those seem to help me.

I ussually have to force myself to sit down and write. (With a cup of coffee of course...which reminds me...I have to finish coloring Sasha...don't ask.) Hehe...my KH fiction sux too...and I'm slow with it...which gives the people reading it the right to kick me in the teeth because I make them wait for so long. (Not to mention I'm now three chapters into my Psychonauts fic and only two into my KH fic...and I've had that one since some time last year.)

Ugh...rambling. Ne ways...U could still write some fics...looks like you have some great ideas...just make them short fics...turn out one in a day...and show us...and we shall all be in awe of you!

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:25 AM
Heh, I love KH, but not enough for fanfiction. Anyway, I could just go to Disney fiction and read it. Well, I need to write these stories. NOW. I just can't get my hand to do anything but draw, even though I have a lot of cool ideas.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:30 AM
I ussually have to force myself to sit down and write. (With a cup of coffee of course...which reminds me...I have to finish coloring Sasha...don't ask.) Hehe...my KH fiction sux too...and I'm slow with it...which gives the people reading it the right to kick me in the teeth because I make them wait for so long. (Not to mention I'm now three chapters into my Psychonauts fic and only two into my KH fic...and I've had that one since some time last year.)

Ugh...rambling. Ne ways...U could still write some fics...looks like you have some great ideas...just make them short fics...turn out one in a day...and show us...and we shall all be in awe of you!

I like it when people are in awe of me. Kingdom Hearts fanfiction is hard to write because they didn't give us much to start with at the end. Mostly people just do romance. I would like to read yours. May I have a link?

Here are my fic's. Read and Review filthy earth humans.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~tyropessimal

Sharks are sexy beasts. Rowr.

He probably lied because he doesn't like you.

Well, I'm SORRY for doing what I signed up for. Now I'm going to stop talking to you. Go read the friggin' fics.

(I love you!)

Sharks are very sexy. Boyd just wouldn't let me see them and his lies made me sad. It's probably because I smacked him around for a few hours because I had no clue what to do in his mind.

You so should be sorry for doing what you are supposed to do. Become a conformist and everything will be all right.

Now see, your love has gotten cooties all over me. I'm going to have to go take a bath and write more. However I did read a fanfiction of yours with Sasha and Milla as your cooties were holding me prisoner and that was the first Sasha and Milla fic I have read. I read it before I came here and I was impressed then.

Now I'm even more impressed because I met the author.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Heh, I love KH, but not enough for fanfiction. Anyway, I could just go to Disney fiction and read it. Well, I need to write these stories. NOW. I just can't get my hand to do anything but draw, even though I have a lot of cool ideas.

Wait you draw?

What is going on here?!

Zetz Darke

I think that's my problem. I don't love the game enough for fiction. I have other fics, like for TNBC that are over 20 chapters long...and I should be able to finish my Psychonauts fics easily enough...as for Kingdom hearts...I'm hoping the sequel will give me a little boost so I don't dissapoint anyone.

Purple Squid
Yes. You should be. I could totally kick J.K. Rowling's butt.

This Sunday, in a ferocious cage battle, get ready for the GRUDGE MATCH OF THE CENTURY.
Purple Squid- 120 pounds of PURE FURY.
Rowling- A master mind of the pen and paper, using witchcraft to her advantage.

COMING THIS SUNDAY...
SUNDAY...
sunday...

Now that I read that, I think I would lose pretty badly. She could just stab me a lot with a fountain pen and hurl crumpets at me. That would suck. And I don't care if I give you cooties, I love you more than alcohol.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:37 AM
I think that's my problem. I don't love the game enough for fiction. I have other fics, like for TNBC that are over 20 chapters long...and I should be able to finish my Psychonauts fics easily enough...as for Kingdom hearts...I'm hoping the sequel will give me a little boost so I don't dissapoint anyone.

I'm wary of the sequel. They said it was going to be darker but that's what I loved about the first game. It was light, dark, comedic, and deep. Once you tip the scale it's done for.

Aww..just one little link Darke? I'm on a TNBC rush right now.

Anyone see the alternate ending to it?

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Wait you draw?

What is going on here?!
Uh... yes.

ITS A CONSPIRACY. HAHAHAHAHA.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm wary of the sequel. They said it was going to be darker but that's what I loved about the first game. It was light, dark, comedic, and deep. Once you tip the scale it's done for.

I'm hoping it goes right. How could it not? It has Mulan in it.

There's an alternate ending?

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:39 AM
My link is: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/744416/

But there's only one KH fic in there. It's sort of a crossover with FF7 (The real ff7...not the one reprosented in the game) I feel bad for not having updated in a while. Everything else there is Nightmare Before Christmas...and I have one Discworld...but I think I'm going to delete that one. (I don't think anyone would notice.)

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Alright that's it! I demand you all give me access to your brains right now on the grounds that I want to see these fics and pics.

Screw it, I'll just go change my icon. This is a pretty bad one...but then the other one would be used up...

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:41 AM

Yup. I kind of like the darkness...but...I guess if its completely different I won't enjoy it so much. That's the problem with most sequels...they don't stay very true to the original.

Purple Squid
My link is: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/744416/

But there's only one KH fic in there. It's sort of a crossover with FF7 (The real ff7...not the one reprosented in the game) I feel bad for not having updated in a while. Everything else there is Nightmare Before Christmas...and I have one Discworld...but I think I'm going to delete that one. (I don't think anyone would notice.)
I was just talknig about Discworld with my dad! Don't delete! I want to read!
I WANT TO LEEEEEARN!

Klia
Now that I read that, I think I would lose pretty badly. She could just stab me a lot with a fountain pen and hurl crumpets at me. That would suck. And I don't care if I give you cooties, I love you Zets more than alcohol.

Are you cheating on me?

I'm hoping it goes right. How could it not? It has Mulan in it.

There's an alternate ending?

It's not fully animated but it is sketched out and it's actually pretty funny.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Alright that's it! I demand you all give me access to your brains right now on the grounds that I want to see these fics and pics.

Screw it, I'll just go change my icon. This is a pretty bad one...but then the other one would be used up...
D: My scanner hates me and I can't control a mouse to save my life.

But you can still have my brains.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:45 AM
D: My scanner hates me and I can't control a mouse to save my life.

But you can still have my brains.

Why are scanners so cheap? mine broke after 3 uses.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Are you cheating on me?

It's not fully animated but it is sketched out and it's actually pretty funny.

Of course not. I see you noticed the random name thrown in there. I love you!
Only you, and nothing more. Maybe a tie between chocolate.

I'm going to edit that so people don't think I'm an e-slut.

It better be funny. I'm going to watch it!

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:47 AM
I was just talknig about Discworld with my dad! Don't delete! I want to read!
I WANT TO LEEEEEARN!

Lol...it's a fantastic book series...but I've never been good with writing fics on books. (Unlike those Potter heads who are clogging much of the book section in FF.net.) Meh...I'm alright with READIng book fiction...just not writin it.

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 10:48 AM

YOU LIED TO ME!!! T.T WHYYYYyyyy?!

Sigh...at least I still have my coffee...

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:49 AM

You should know that whatever I think is funny is not funny to the masses.

e-slut? If you were an e-slut your scanner sure as hell would not be broken. It would be fried.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:50 AM
HE HAS THONGS. I get it! Dang. Since I'm American I had no idea where you had gotten that notion, but I see now you meant sandals! Heheh... you should've warned me.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:51 AM
You should know that whatever I think is funny is not funny to the masses.

e-slut? If you were an e-slut your scanner sure as hell would not be broken. It would be fried.
I've never used my scanner.

1.) Because its totally refusing to turn on.
2.) Because I'm afraid of critique.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:51 AM

At least you have your coffee. I ate my apples.

I had something witty to say but my mind got off track. I'll be gone for about 5 minutes and then I may or may not be back.

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:53 AM
HE HAS THONGS. I get it! Dang. Since I'm American I had no idea where you had gotten that notion, but I see now you meant sandals! Heheh... you should've warned me.

I'm American too I just have learned a lot in my acting classes.

My teacher was wearing flip-flops which was weird since we are only allowed to wear sneakers.Someone pointed that out and he said "Oh you like my thongs?"

We all stared.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Heheh... wow. He must've been the [butt] of every joke!

HAHA. NYAAAh.

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 11:04 AM
K, I'm leaving.

I read ur KH fic, Klia. It's good, I like it.

Off to color Sasha!!!

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 11:06 AM
BYE! Don't forget to write!

Letters, I mean!

Klia
09-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Heheh... wow. He must've been the [butt] of every joke!

HAHA. NYAAAh.

Seriously I was laughing my ass off when I read this. So cheesy and yet so true.

Thanks Zetz Darke, I read a few of your fics and left a review on your poem. Very nice, keeps TNBC spirit.

I'll write, and I'll wait for the colored version of Sasha.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Your ASS, you say?

Okay. I'm stopping.

Can't wait for the pic!

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-17-2005, 12:21 PM

my brain fried itself again, which one was your fic? can i have a link? [if its not on the thorney towers site]

KingCheez
09-17-2005, 12:26 PM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=152480

Good fanfic.

Maybe.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-17-2005, 12:57 PM
::has read the story on link:: o f***ing gawd.... i think i lost IQ piont READING it i have to go somewhere - anywhere - else...

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 01:05 PM
::has read the story on link:: o f***ing gawd.... i think i lost IQ piont READING it i have to go somewhere - anywhere - else...
What? You didn't like it? Its fantastic!

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 01:06 PM

I love you, too! Just don't tell Psychoporn. I don't want her to hit me again. D:

shinzuku
09-17-2005, 02:50 PM

question- Is the fic on fanart-central because if it is I can't find it.

never mind i found it

KingCheez
09-17-2005, 02:58 PM
n00b tumbler has been added to my story

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 03:20 PM
And what incredible hilarity it is.

54+ experience points for KingCheez. You have been upgraded to Spammy Warrior level 32.

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 03:31 PM
I love you, too! Just don't tell Psychoporn. I don't want her to hit me again. D:

Yay.

Sashas being incooperative...so it'll be a little while longer. He's making my head ache...and the final pic may suck a little...yea...

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Pe-shaw. Its not going to suck. Unless I say it does. Which it wont. Or something.

Klia
09-17-2005, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't hit you. Just lightly tap you on the head...hard.

About this Boyd fic I am about to share. I believe that he was already paranoid before he got fired as it is "fired again". Obviously he has a bad track. But I think he really got into his job and that was his life. However when his boss fired him he burnt down the building mostly out of revenge. I think he convinced himself that he had been doing it for the good of mankind, as he wouldn't be put into an asylum if it were just an act of crime.

In the asylum he becomes even more delusional and until Oleander gives him back a job and an objective. Then he has something to hang onto and in his sane side 'redeem' himself.

All right here goes nothing.

It was hard work being a guard. Especially on the late shift where one had to be more careful leaning back in their chair since it would be harder to avoid the splinters. And when a splinter entered your skin… well it’s better not to describe what could happen.

Boyd knew this and worked around it as best as he could.

Whistling a generic tune, he waved nonchalantly at the camera beaming a slightly goofy smile.

This time he couldn’t help being this contented. He had the advantage on his side. Usually the cameras worked against him and he would have to skirt such things as banks and malls where Their eyes were searching for him through the black boxes.

These cameras gave him sight of the whole store. The devices that They used were now his.

With a slight sigh he leaned back, allowing the chair to clack against the glaring ground. If only his boss would understand. Would understand why it was necessary to target that man who always stopped in the women’s section. He had been talking to the clothes. Boyd had found him last week when he had been hiding in the lingerie section.

And then there was the young girl who screamed when she didn’t get her way. She was a recruiter or spy, he was sure. This problem had been dealt with a few days ago when she had almost exposed his camera room. Fortunately, he had seen through her little scheme and had informed the rest of the store over the intercom.

It was a strange gift he had; the ability to see through people’s costumes. Those happy, happy costumes.

Like this and many other things he tried to share with his boss, they were dismissed. Obviously the man was strange in the head, maybe a bit delusional.

Still he really did love this job despite the hardships he had to endure. After all it was ‘all in a day’s work’. Perhaps without it he wouldn’t be so perceptive of what was really happening. And best of all he could convince the few sane ones that he was right about the world. Unlike his other jobs. Those jobs dealt with Them and that had been unproductive and restricting with their camera’s, spies, and supposed “normalness.”

Boyd would have hung his hat on the peg nailed into the wall. It was common courtesy to do so when one’s shift was over but that would mean he would be unprotected on his way home. So like every night he went out in full attire.

There was a time when he had done such common courtesies but he hadn’t known the truth. Now it was much better.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Holy crap. That was brilliant. How long did it take you?

+12 Nobel Reese's Prizes!

Zetz Darke
09-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Yea, that was great, Klia. Excellent work!!!

Smon
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Most Excellent Fic Klia!

Klia
09-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Holy crap. That was brilliant. How long did it take you?

+12 Nobel Reese's Prizes!

10 minutes to write 5 to type.

Thank you all. You all are so supportive it really make me smile.

[qoute]Yea, that was great, Klia. Excellent work!!![/quote]

Most Excellent Fic Klia!

Mwahaha! I would sig these if I wasn't so amused by Oleander.

Oleander> Klia's vanity.

Watch me slowly loose interest in this fic and leave it to rot like most of my other things.

I've already dumped the continuation of Psychonauts and the Fred fic I was working on. However Boyd is fun to write about (this isn't me gloating this is me reflecting on how I have a short term memory muse)

I need to change my icon once again.

Smon
09-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Well thats... wait... I sense something.... wrong.... *guns down a madman about to make a Homestar/PsychoNauts fic* That'll teach ya to analyze Strong Bad's insecurities!

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-17-2005, 09:35 PM
my brain fried itself again, which one was your fic? can i have a link? [if its not on the thorney towers site]

Here it is though I'm seriously considering scraping the whole prologue all together...

http://www.fanart-central.net/stories.php?sid=20327

I'm also planning to write a sort of one shot sasha fic while taking a break from my actual fanfic. It sorta deals on his feelings about his research between another feeling.... what do myou guys think

KingCheez
09-17-2005, 10:06 PM
AWESOME, OPERATION: ASYLUM IS UP!

Klia
09-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Well thats... wait... I sense something.... wrong.... *guns down a madman about to make a Homestar/PsychoNauts fic* That'll teach ya to analyze Strong Bad's insecurities!

Now that would be something I have never seen before.

AWESOME, OPERATION: ASYLUM IS UP!

Hmm?

KingCheez
09-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Operation: Asylum is in my crazy l33t circus topic...and here's the prologue to a story mostly about Dogen!

Dogen was all alone on the street; naturally, he was supposed to be somewhere. But he had grown up now, and

for once he wanted to be left alone. He wore not his old outfit from Whispering Rock, but instead a new one.

A black-and-white striped cloak, a long scarf, tails trailing from it both white and black, a red glove and a

black one, black baggy pants, and two cold white shoes.

The Psychonauts wanted to employ him, but he was almost happy living on the street eating garbage and dog

food. All his friends had left him. As he sat and shivered, covering himself with a box, he saw a familiar

figure-big red goggles, a green warm-weather sweater, a brown jacket, a cool helmet and a flat face.

He looked up at him, and the figure looked down at him, and smirked. "Dogen, buddy! Where have you been?

Every Psychonaut, and all the other kids back from Whispering Rock have been searching for you these whole

last five years!"

Dogen frowned, and looked away. Just as Raz's voice had changed, so had Dogen's- to a much deeper, much

angrier and raspy voice. "No. Nobody was looking for me. Ever since ten years ago I ran away from you, the

Psychonauts, my family."

Raz looked down to Dogen and smirked. "But the Psychonauts need you." He grabbed Dogen's hand, and lifted

him up. "You might wanna follow me, for a nice surprise." Dogen followed him reluctantly, just as he had

through the mines - but it seemed Raz always seemed to lead him to joy, to safety. There stood all his friends,

all grown up. All of them but Bobby Zilch. Even Benny had shown up, due to several threats from Mikhail and

Maloof, who were now mercenaries for any cause needing protection. J.T. smirked at him, wearing a police

badge and a uniform, while Phoebe and Quentin stood next to their band's van. Vernon looked barely any

different, and was asking if anyone wanted his signed books. Elton wore the outfit of a marine bioligist, next

to Milka Phage, who wore a detective's clothing. The gang was all there.

"We've all succeeded," came a bright voice from the ever-young Elka Doom, now a fashion model. "How about

you?" Dogen turned away, and sighed. He felt an arm on his shoulder, that of Lili, and turned around. He

shoved her away from him. "I'm a homeless jerk!" he shouted, sobbing. "I don't have a family, I don't have a

job-I have nothing! Nothing!" He ran, and ran. Raz stopped him, with a telekinetic wall. "No, Dogen, come

back. We have a request."

Dogen trudged towards Raz, and growled. "What?"

"Well," replied Raz, "the Psychonauts have a big problem - and you're the only one with the mental ability to

handle it."

Dogen looked down, as if just to say "no."

"It's a mission, and Lili and I will come with. An insane Psycho-Rebel is loose upon the innocents, and we need

your help."

Dogen looked up. "Real Psychonauts work.

He smirked.

"Count me in."

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure if the description of Dogen's clothes was supposed to make me snort, but it did.

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 11:03 PM
10 minutes to write 5 to type.

Thank you all. You all are so supportive it really make me smile.

[qoute]Yea, that was great, Klia. Excellent work!!!

Oleander> Klia's vanity.

Watch me slowly loose interest in this fic and leave it to rot like most of my other things.

I've already dumped the continuation of Psychonauts and the Fred fic I was working on. However Boyd is fun to write about (this isn't me gloating this is me reflecting on how I have a short term memory muse)

Ignore them, Psychoporn. They are jealous of my siggitude...
And I see I've started some awesome thing > thing trend here.
And thank you, Smon. That was pretty darn close, and I would have exploded.

Klia
09-17-2005, 11:12 PM

Oleander> Klia's vanity.

Ignore them, Psychoporn. They are jealous of my siggitude...
And I see I've started some awesome thing > thing trend here.
And thank you, Smon. That was pretty darn close, and I would have exploded.

This > thing is too addictive.

The fanfiction is interesting. I mean Psychonauts grown up? Cool! However you did skimp a bit over how they grew up. If you improve upon that it would work a lot better.

Great job anyway!

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Gothic Dogen > Half eaten Dogen.

(Oh crap. I realised that Dogen is raging against the machine in this one.)

KingCheez
09-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Gothic Dogen > Half eaten Dogen.

(Oh crap. I realised that Dogen is raging against the machine in this one.)

Actually he's just kind of hoboing against the machine

Purple Squid
09-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Oh. Hobos are cool. I mean, my dad hobod the other day...

Dad-*chugs wine* HEY COPPERS!
Cops-WTF?
Dad- *waves*
Cops- ...*wave back*
Dad- MOONSHINE! *hits gas pedal hard*
Cops- THOSE/THAT DUKE BOY(S)!!!

Smon
09-18-2005, 12:50 AM
This > thing is too addictive.

The fanfiction is interesting. I mean Psychonauts grown up? Cool! However you did skimp a bit over how they grew up. If you improve upon that it would work a lot better.

Great job anyway!

http://www.squidbunnies.com/projects/psychonauts/raz.jpg

Awesome pic of an older Raz, on the subject of grown up psychonauts I just had to share this pic, from the creators of Most Excellent Comic Psychonauts.

Agent-Sarah
09-18-2005, 02:38 AM
Here it is though I'm seriously considering scraping the whole prologue all together...

http://www.fanart-central.net/stories.php?sid=20327

I'm also planning to write a sort of one shot sasha fic while taking a break from my actual fanfic. It sorta deals on his feelings about his research between another feeling.... what do myou guys think
I like it.

Klia
09-18-2005, 09:18 AM

Awesome pic of an older Raz, on the subject of grown up psychonauts I just had to share this pic, from the creators of Most Excellent Comic Psychonauts.

Ahh! I only read the comic and was too lazy to click on that link. I don't know why...

I think that's great. Keep on writing i like to read!

Zetz Darke
09-18-2005, 09:21 AM

I love that design of Raz. It's really neat.

Klia
09-18-2005, 09:25 AM
What I really love about it best is that it keeps Raz the same. Instead of making him look like a super model they made him look like his younger self just a bit taller.

Smon
09-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Plus they put him in the PsychoNauts uniform without making him look all... jumpsuit-y.

Zetz Darke
09-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Haha, yea. As I have said many times before...i wish they were still writing that comic. :(

Klia
09-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Plus they put him in the PsychoNauts uniform without making him look all... jumpsuit-y.

Aww but it's not green!

Smon
09-18-2005, 09:36 AM
Haha, yea. As I have said many times before...i wish they were still writing that comic. :(

If I can get the money I wanna make a claymation based on their incomplete story For Arts Sake! I imagine it would look quite badass, seeing as reviewers commonly refer to the game's artstyle as "Nightmare Before Christmas-y" so clay seems the right way to go.

Donate to my PayPal, gsmon13@hotmail.com and it may be done sooner then you think.

Please, I won't spend it on DF swag. I promise. *crosses lungs*

Zetz Darke
09-18-2005, 09:48 AM
O.O

Wow...Umm...Fanfiction.net added the category guys...if your still interested in it.

Purple Squid
09-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Argh. Its like TNBC, but like, 100 times cooler.

...Jack was pretty sweet, though. French!Oogie Boogie was great sounding.

Purple Squid
09-18-2005, 09:49 AM
O.O

Wow...Umm...Fanfiction.net added the category guys...if your still interested in it.
Ha! Fat chance. I'll go look anyways... any fics in it yet?

Klia
09-18-2005, 09:49 AM
If I can get the money I wanna make a claymation based on their incomplete story For Arts Sake! I imagine it would look quite badass, seeing as reviewers commonly refer to the game's artstyle as "Nightmare Before Christmas-y" so clay seems the right way to go.

Donate to my PayPal, gsmon13@hotmail.com and it may be done sooner then you think.

I can trust your word. However TNBC style I find is completly different as it would be black and white, items would be swirly and skinny.

It sure as hell has similarities. Do I think it would work in Claymation? Yes. I just need to be a nitpicky bitch when disscussing movies, tvs, and video games.

I'll go check out the e-mail and see how much I can spend.

Zetz Darke
09-18-2005, 09:52 AM

Turmoils is in there. And mine will be soon.

Klia
09-18-2005, 09:53 AM

OMG! HOLY ****!

I'm going to upload my Boyd fic now. My very very short Boyd fic.

Smon
09-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Ty, anyway I think it would, however astral projection would be a little tough since I'd have to do it without armatures, however I may auction the clay models on eBay. (but I'm keeping the Sasha one!)

Klia
09-18-2005, 10:08 AM
I feel rude. Sorry for being nitpicky Smon. All the same I really think that the clay would work and it would be interesting. Sort of like the Futurama doll comic that was very amusing.

I uploaded Boyd. It doesn't make much of a difference since some of you have read it.

Ty, anyway I think it would, however astral projection would be a little tough since I'd have to do it without armatures, however I may auction the clay models on eBay. (but I'm keeping the Sasha one!)

I would buy one! I have 10 bucks. Maybe?

To get past the astral projections you could make them out of felt.

Smon
09-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Right right... ah well, But yeah after I get everything set up and filmed (maybe before filming make a new one using the funds I made selling the old one) I'll put the figures (except Sasha) up on eBay for afew bucks above how much it cost me to make it. (gotta make some money) Complete with a full working armature and interchangable hands and expressions.

Zetz Darke
09-18-2005, 10:16 AM
OMG! HOLY ****!

I'm going to upload my Boyd fic now. My very very short Boyd fic.

Haha, I've already uploaded mine. As soon as urs shows up I'll give you a review.

Purple Squid
09-18-2005, 10:19 AM

I do not know about this 'money' of which you speak.

Would be cool to have it, though... the claymation. Not the money.

Purple Squid
09-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Right right... ah well, But yeah after I get everything set up and filmed (maybe before filming make a new one using the funds I made selling the old one) I'll put the figures (except Sasha) up on eBay for afew bucks above how much it cost me to make it. (gotta make some money) Complete with a full working armature and interchangable hands and expressions.
WOOOOAH! I want Milla. Save me Milla!

Smon
09-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Alright, alright. *writes down Milla-Purple Squid* Oh by the way do you want Normal Milla or Goth Poetry Milla? (an art change within Andrea Heighton's mind)