PDA

View Full Version : Fanfiction

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Ergh. What's the situation they're in?

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 06:54 PM
I don't know Milla's been kidnapped and Sasha didn't do it. No one knows she's gone yet. Just give me anything.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, alright. Is she gone in the very beginning? Or is the beginning explaining how she left/was kidnapped?

How are you going to explain her being kidnapped if she's psychic? I'm helping, really. I'm TRYING.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Okay um she was kidnapped by a person who was psycic that was not Sasha but was like him. Then somehow the people find out she was kidnapped and they go to rescue her then stuff happens. But right now in ch1 She's already been kidnapped.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Is it started with a 'Milla walked through the door, to find a man waiting for her?' Or a 'Milla was nowhere to be found...'

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 07:04 PM
It starts with Sasha waking up and then going to headquarters doing stuff and then realizing Milla ios gone. He asks oleander about it. And Oleander says she's probalby shoping with her cousin. So Sasha's fine for a while until her cousin calls looking for Milla. He finds out Milla never came home last night....
Then he's looking for Milla... that's it so far.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:06 PM
I have no idea what to start that with. I'd start with a few paragraphs of thinking and scene transitioning and stuff.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 07:07 PM
.... I just need a quote any random thing that pops into your head. Anything.....

Klia
10-14-2005, 07:11 PM
I am here to bring swift doom upon those who write Psychonauts fanfiction.

First off. Like the idea, pretty original. Originality is lacking in people today, and we need it!

Milla walked out of her car. She looked around at the campground. She wondered why Sasha had asked to meet her here. He said it was really important. He walked to the empty campsite and sat down. She looked and saw no sight of Sasha. He had been acting strange lately. It was weird. They had just started dating. But surely that wasn’t the cause of the call. Sasha walked up and sat down next to her.

It sounds a little choppy when such short sentences are used. Try to combine sentences or use different ways of constructing a sentence. Such as using adjectives in the beggining:

Silently, she she made her way to the courtyard.

Bad sentence, shut up.

Or try using DCI's. Dependent clause, comma, independent clause. Most DCI's start with such words as:

After, although, as, because, if, since, that, though, unless, until, when, whenever, while.

An example of that would be.

"Unless you do your chores, then I will not let you go to the party."

You don't just have to do DCI's you can have Independent and Dependent NO COMMA. Independent or Dependent COMMA Independent.

Most of the stuff I'm writing down is just for general use when writing, I don't want you to think I'm forcing this squarely on you. Though it really does seem like I am.

They had just started dating

It would be better if you explained how they started dating in the story.

Besides that, great start! Post up the other sections of the story when you feel like it.

But be carefull...I'm always lurking around the next corner.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Anything?

Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink!

Right, sorry. Not helping.

Klia
10-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Anything?

Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink!

Right, sorry. Not helping.
Dude..why? Why post when I used up all of my English language thinking skills.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Dude..why? Why post when I used up all of my English language thinking skills.

WTF you talking bout? Shinzuku wanted a quote/anything that popped into my head.

OMG i hate u.

TyraaRane
10-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Is this before or after the game takes place? If it's after, I would be really, really tempted to have at least one "I didn't do it!" from Morry once people find out she's been kidnapped. Just to inject some random hilarity into it. Otherwise, I don't know.

And yeah, Sasha can be really tricky to write--it's hard to find the right balance between reserved and not, what he'd be willing to say and what he wouldn't...particularly in really emotional situations when everyone else around him is reacting to varying extremes (like, everyone finds out Milla is kidnapped), it's almost insanely hard to decide how he'll react. I mean, you don't want him reaching for the kleenex or going into fits of rage, but at the same time, if he doesn't show any reaction, he just comes off as cold-hearted to the point of being sociopathic. Yeah, he's not easy to work with, sometimes. Although for some reason I always thought Milla was the harder to write of the two...go figure.

Klia
10-14-2005, 07:15 PM
I find Milla harder to write. She's an extrovert yet she doesn't like to show things that are hard for her to think about.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:16 PM
I edit because I change my mind.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Okay It happened afterwards. They're just together. okay

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:24 PM
I get the feeling we're stressing you.

If you need help, you can ask. Or not, in which case everyone will read your fic anyway because it's going to be cute.

Klia
10-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Okay It happened afterwards. They're just together. okay

I'm sorry. I know how hard it can be for people to edit others writing. I really do know. It makes me sad because here I am spending my time, energy, and love on a project only to have it ripped apart.

Klia
10-14-2005, 07:25 PM
OMG! I have 1,007 posts and I didn't even notice.

Holy ****...I am now a big time on the boards.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Yay good for you... I'm fine.Okay I'm almost done with ch1.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow. Klia is one of the big dawgs, now. You were just an exception before, but now you are truly cool.

Project? You're working on a big project--that will be what? I want to hear about this. Is it something we've seen? Something related to Psychonauts? Or school?

Argh. Shinzuku, I can't wait to read it and steal some ideas.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/2529.html

Ch2. Milla's lost. No one's seen her. Sasha's left. And nothings making sense anymore.

Quarentee: If this fic is any better then it sounds, you get your money back.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Wow, you used my quote. I feel... fuzzy inside.

Hang on, I'm going to C&C. If you want it, I mean.

And would it be okay if I asked why Milla is living with Amari?

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 07:53 PM
C&c?

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 08:02 PM
Alright.

I'm putting it in spolier tags in case someone who hasn't read it is here.

The little parenthesis comments made me snort, but they may not be entirely appropriate. Instead of explaining why he doesn't have a car, because we aren't quite sure if he has one or not, you could find a reason to have him walk.

And as much as I love you having my quote in there, someone is going to mistake that for a 'dramatic build up/hint' kind of thing.

There are some missing commas in places, but they aren't that noticeable unless you look for them. Longer sentences would be nice, as would paragraphs, but you don't need to change the length.

That's really all I have to say about it, though someone else might have a word or two. I loved it, and it entertained me. I'm actually wondering about Milla. XD

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 08:03 PM
C&c?

Er. Comment and constructive criticism.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Mabye it is a hint. Mwaahahaaha. Working on ch 2. Trying to deside whether or not to tell you what happened to Milla.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Mabye it is a hint. Mwaahahaaha. Working on ch 2. Trying to deside whether or not to tell you what happened to Milla.

Ah! Don't tell me! That'll ruin the whole thing!

And it might be a hint? Really?

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Losing inspiration. I've got nothing. *Cries* Where the hell is my muse.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Have you tried messing around in a journal? Sometimes you have to sit and think a while before typing something out.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
I shall try. I'm probably only gonna make this story like 5 chapters like the other one. Next chapter Sasha will find out where Milla is.

shinzuku
10-14-2005, 09:41 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/2613.html

Here's where Sasha fine's out where Milla is. It's really short. I'm short on inspiration.

Klia
10-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Dun Dun Dun! I'm reading it.

TyraaRane
10-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Hmm...well, I like it. But I feel like it needs more description--we get the events (which are awesome), but we don't get a clear picture of the scene they're happening in, if that makes any sense. What do places and especially characters look like? We've got all these new people, like the random Psychonauts and Milla's cousin Amari in Ch. 1, but I feel like we don't know who they really are or what they're like. I mean, we don't need their life stories, but a little embellishment wouldn't hurt in some cases.

I do like it, though. I'm just nitpicking. It's a habit.

Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Oh... so Amari is Milla's cousin!

It was hard to tell. Amari, the name, sounds Asian, almost. XD

chipmunkrfuzzy
10-15-2005, 12:45 AM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/2613.html

Here's where Sasha fine's out where Milla is. It's really short. I'm short on inspiration.

not bad... though I have to say, no matter how hard i try I cannot imagine Sasha saying " What the Hell"

Zetz Darke
10-15-2005, 08:43 AM
Hehe..manlady.

Oh and the Becky/Jasper is not my fic. It is from my deranged friend who I shall call deranged friend.

Don't tell her I said this but...

she's deranged.

A lot of my friends are deranged.

Zetz Darke
10-15-2005, 08:47 AM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/2529.html

Ch2. Milla's lost. No one's seen her. Sasha's left. And nothings making sense anymore.

Quarentee: If this fic is any better then it sounds, you get your money back.

I enjoyed this. It's funny ^^ And if I had PK I'd probably be tempted to light the birds on fire too.

Klia
10-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Is there anyway we can request this to go into the Art board or some other name like that.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:43 AM
not bad... though I have to say, no matter how hard i try I cannot imagine Sasha saying " What the Hell"

How about now

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21077554/

Not my picture

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Well, that doesn't count as swearing. It counts as 'inter-acronyms'.

But I love that picture. X3

And it's better because someone asked if Sasha was a boy.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:46 AM
so...

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 11:55 AM
^^^That was a total waste of post.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 11:57 AM
And dangit, Klia. Your avatar makes me want to hug Captain.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 12:11 PM
So...

ch3 I can't write fight scenes

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/3042.html

Klia
10-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Woot! Sasha went for Milla.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 01:58 PM
aww, that's sweet and awesome that Milla cussed.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Hm. I can't see Milla swearing.

But Red is an ass.

Klia
10-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Alright to keep is from Awwing the whole entire time I will share with you notes from my notebook and maybe later I'll type up the writing excerise I did, yeah it was a Psychonauts excirse but it was just a retelling of an event that happened so pretty plain stuff there.

Ideas are ideas for fanfiction. Strikes mean NO I will not do them. Everything else is open for my brain. I really like Oleander meeting Loboto. That's why I asked in the other thread...Oleander, a poisonous flower.

Ideas

Lungfishopolis
New Year at Whispering Rock
Oleander meets Loboto?
Loboto Lives!
Oleander's Magic Act
Mikhail and Maloof Do stuff!

So what are your ideas. Anything that you wrote down..don't be ashamed.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 02:07 PM
I know why Oleander and Loboto teamed up.

They have the same voice actor.

Makes perfect sense, the world goes round!

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 02:14 PM
IDEA!!!!

-Waterloo World:Game Over
-The life and times of Crispen Whytehead
-The world shall taste my eggs 2:Psycadelic Boogaloo
-Love at Wispering Rock: The make-outs and the break-ups
-How Sasha got his groove back
-Milka's list
-Franke and Kitty:The Curse of the Were-Vernon
-Bobby Zilch and the Goblet of Fire
-My fair Chloe'

Wow, I named a lot.

Klia
10-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I know why Oleander and Loboto teamed up.

They have the same voice actor.

Makes perfect sense, the world goes round!

But then wouldn't Sasha and Gloria have to team up? Huh? HUH?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 02:21 PM
But then wouldn't Sasha and Gloria have to team up? Huh? HUH?

Sasha and Bonita.

I would be scared if Sasha and Gloria had the same VA. Or impressed with the VA's flexibility.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm trying to write a fic right now.

BUT IT ISN'T THE G-MAN/BECKY ONE BECAUSE THAT ONE KILLS ME DEAD.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Nobody liked my suggestions, cause I really liked my "How Sasha got his Groove Back" suggestion.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Sasha has a groove?

Klia
10-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Sasha and Bonita.

I would be scared if Sasha and Gloria had the same VA. Or impressed with the VA's flexibility.

Damn. I mixed up their names again.

That would be one awesome voice actor.

Klia
10-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Nobody liked my suggestions, cause I really liked my "How Sasha got his Groove Back" suggestion.

I never heard about this.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 02:29 PM
He had a childish one, but he lost it when he saw his dad's thought about his mom in that vault.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Damn. I mixed up their names again.

That would be one awesome voice actor.

An awesome VA?

OR TOM KENNY?!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 02:31 PM
He had a childish one, but he lost it when he saw his dad's thought about his mom in that vault.

I'd lose my groove too if that happened to me.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 02:35 PM
yep, same here.

Klia
10-15-2005, 03:01 PM

I know I would lose it too.

Wait....does it count if you walked in on your parents by accident. Cause I've done that like twice.

And now I know why I am asexual.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 03:02 PM
I know I would lose it too.

Wait....does it count if you walked in on your parents by accident. Cause I've done that like twice.

And now I know why I am asexual.

You must've lost your groove then. I did it once, and I'm not very groovy.

Klia
10-15-2005, 03:03 PM
You must've lost your groove then. I did it once, and I'm not very groovy.

We could harness this cruel punishment to lower teen pregnancy.

TyraaRane
10-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Hm. Well, I have a short Sasha/Milla sequelfic that I owe shinzuku...I have no idea what I'm doing for that yet. Although some part of my brain keeps wanting to put them in London for some weird reason.

I also keep having this idea for a post-game inmates fic. I have this mental image of everyone having to crash at Gloria's beachside mansion because she's the only one with money/a house (Boyd, Fred, and Edgar don't have jobs, after all, and probably didn't have much money before they went into the various asylums, etc. At least that's what I think. Also, Fred may have mentioned something in-game about being broke. Don't remember.), but that's about as far as I get. *sits and pokes the plot bunny with a stick*

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 03:05 PM
Teens would all be afraid to look at each other.

And I want to read this story, Tyraa.

Klia
10-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Hm. Well, I have a short Sasha/Milla sequelfic that I owe shinzuku...I have no idea what I'm doing for that yet. Although some part of my brain keeps wanting to put them in London for some weird reason.

I also keep having this idea for a post-game inmates fic. I have this mental image of everyone having to crash at Gloria's beachside mansion because she's the only one with money/a house (Boyd, Fred, and Edgar don't have jobs, after all, and probably didn't have much money before they went into the various asylums, etc. At least that's what I think. Also, Fred may have mentioned something in-game about being broke. Don't remember.), but that's about as far as I get. *sits and pokes the plot bunny with a stick*

I poke my fanfictions a lot. They don't want to get written but they don't want to leave me alone.

I'm glad we have you writing that post-game inmates fic. If it was in the hands of someone who didn't give two ****s about canon then I would be scared.

But enough ass-kissing.

I could see London, I mean Psychonauts are not just in one place, and Sasha and Milla are superstars. So I could imagine that they would have to travel the world. Makes me think though that Whispering Rock is the only mental camp if those two are there.

Me and my Becky writing friend are thinking of doing a collab fic. We are just having trouble deciding on what to do. One of us wants to do this, the other that. And we are still stuck in the planning stages. I don't think it will ever get done but what the hey. I love doing collabs with my friends, it's funny to have your note taken away and then they see you're writing an elaborate story and hand it right back. Thy think it's school work...could be. All the work is mashing together.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 03:21 PM
Hm. I've had an idea for a fic in my mind for a while, but it may not be interesting enough for more than one long chapter.

I was thinking last night in bed, yeah in bed, about all that Raz does in the game. Raz helps people overcome thoughts and purge bad memories and whatnot, right? But the actual thoughts in everybody's minds are quite solid, have personalities, are afraid of things... and Razjust goes in there... and gets rid of them. Where do they go? What happens to them?

I might write it, but I don't know about posting it.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 03:37 PM
We could harness this cruel punishment to lower teen pregnancy.
That's absoutly BRILLIANT!!! This calls for a coke! ~pulls out three cans of vanilla coke from the fridge and gives one to Klia and Purple Squid~ Want a bendie straw?

Klia
10-15-2005, 03:39 PM
That's absoutly BRILLIANT!!! This calls for a coke! ~pulls out three cans of vanilla coke from the fridge and gives one to Klia and Purple Squid~ Want a bendie straw?
Eww. Vanilla Coke. I like..water.

was thinking last night in bed, yeah in bed, about all that Raz does in the game. Raz helps people overcome thoughts and purge bad memories and whatnot, right? But the actual thoughts in everybody's minds are quite solid, have personalities, are afraid of things... and Razjust goes in there... and gets rid of them. Where do they go? What happens to them?

I have a hard time starting. Just pick up a pen and don't write it. Write anything that comes to mind. Then write about anything. Then write anything about Psychonauts and then write it.

It allows you to realize that even if you write **** it's okay. You can always change it.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 03:40 PM
ok,
~puts away Klia's cola and gets a bottled water for her~
Want a bendie straw?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 03:47 PM

I like classic Coke-the-drink. And I'll have a bendy straw.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Ok, cheers to that awesome idea!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Geez, would you just go look at the friggin Elton pic?

Elton kills me!

Klia
10-15-2005, 03:58 PM
ok,
~puts away Klia's cola and gets a bottled water for her~
Want a bendie straw?

No the spoon!

I'm going to look for that Psychonauts warm-up.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 04:14 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/3228.html

ch4

what happened to Milla after she was kidnapped.

Klia
10-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Sweet Shinzuku sweet. I never got who Red was though...

Alright so I located my Psychonauts warm up-fic. Looking over it...I'm proud and then I'm not. So many canon mistakes..just ugh.

But since I don't mind posting up **** like this I'm going to type it up and share it with all of you. It's kind of long so I'll be gone for 20. The warm-up centers around Waterloo-o in the vault Fred VS Crispin.

Sounds like they could be wrestlers.

It's only the front and back of a page but it's a long page, and I'm going to be taking a 15 minute break, leaving five minutes to type.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 06:40 PM
okay. Um Red is a guy who wasn't psychic and he wanted to be a psychonaut, but they wouldn't let him, so he vowed revenge, and Red isn't his real name it's just a code name.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Sweet Shinzuku sweet. I never got who Red was though...

Alright so I located my Psychonauts warm up-fic. Looking over it...I'm proud and then I'm not. So many canon mistakes..just ugh.

But since I don't mind posting up **** like this I'm going to type it up and share it with all of you. It's kind of long so I'll be gone for 20. The warm-up centers around Waterloo-o in the vault Fred VS Crispin.

Sounds like they could be wrestlers.

It's only the front and back of a page but it's a long page, and I'm going to be taking a 15 minute break, leaving five minutes to type.

ARGH. Now I'm getting impatient with myself. I can't seem to finish my fic! And here you are, typing everything up a mile a minute!

ARGUS. FILCH.

Klia
10-15-2005, 06:44 PM
ARGH. Now I'm getting impatient with myself. I can't seem to finish my fic! And here you are, typing everything up a mile a minute!

ARGUS. FILCH.

These are all old things that keep me up at night.

Still on my fifteen minute break...

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 06:46 PM
The only thing that keeps me up at night is the glow of the TV.

Because I refuse to turn off my Psychonauts.

And Boyd will not stop going on about the freaking hooch.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Ch5 the end

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/3351.html

mwahahahahaha

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 07:24 PM
hehehehehehe Boyd is an alcoholic Michael Jackson. Hee hee!

Klia
10-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Wow. This took me a long time to write and it's so short. I wonder why. I guess everything looks longer in writing.

Tell me what you think of it blah..whatever. Seriously diss it if you want to. Concrit is good. Remember, I like to have my writing nitpicked upon. That way I can become a better writer.

Damn, this is old. And I'm a hypocrite

Dedicated to Purple Squid, who I owe like 5 million stories for all the drawings they dedicated to me.

Fred VS Crispin

“Crispin, this is Waterloo-o.” Fred dropped the box on the table. “My friends gave it to me as a joke because my last name is Bonaparte and well…well…uh you know.”

Crispin was not amused.

Regardless, Fred took of the lid, arranging the board as he explained the rules. “This is my knight. You have one too but you’ll be on the defensive. I need to get my knight into here.” He pointed towards the slightly torn paper castle before he went on. “Now this is my peasant, and this is your soldier.” Cautiously he placed the piece in front of the detainee, studying for any reaction.

Relief swelled into him as Crispin finally acknowledged his existance. However that was quickly dashed as Crispin leaned over the table and picked up a piece with his mouth. Fred didn’t know how to take this at all and offered the only help he could. “Do you want me to…”

Crispin had taken no notice to Fred’s mortification and went right on, not even bothering to take the piece out of his mouth, preferring to talk quite clearly through clenched teeth. “No, I want you to start.”

Leaning back in the chair allowed Fred to relax a bit from this sudden onslaught. “Once I finish telling you the rules. The carpenter is the only piece allowed out. The peasent can’t come out unless you get a certain item for them. Once you destroy all of the other’s side peasents or soldiers your knight can storm the castle.”

“Sounds Easy.” Crispin shrugged and started leaning in for the dice.

“Wait no!” Fred snatched them away. “No…not yet. Not yet…” He began to breathe deeply, something he told the asylum prisoners to do when they couldn’t control themselves.

“Well, this is interesting. However I do have other things planned for today. I think I have another session in the art room today or so I have heard.”

“Alright, I’ll start.” Fred said, and so they began.

They were an odd pair in an even odder situation. Crispin was propped up on a few books thus enabling him to at least look at the game board; while Fred’s legs were tucked on underneath his chair so his kness would not interfere his view. Despite all this, despite Crispin’s previous hostility Fred felt himself relaxing. After all it was a simple round of his favorite game.
And, well it was interesting if nothing else. It was truly an amazing sight to see his opponent play without hands, something Fred thought neccesary to play a board game.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Hello Klia! You get one my first official post. The other one wasn't very special. Oh, and if anyone was wondering...I am the becky/Jasper-writing girl.

I am seriously loving this fic! I always thought how interesting it would be to see the interaction between Fred and Crispin. In the game Crispin is the one with the control, and its really nice to see the power struggle between them both. Your fic is a great example of Fred losing his control over Crispin and his own sanity.

“Wait no!” Fred snatched them away. “No…not yet. Not yet…” He began to breathe deeply, something he told the asylum prisoners to do when they couldn’t control themselves.

This...this is the best line in ever! It made this fic from good to completly awesome! Total foreshadow action going on here. So subtle yet so powerful. Just brilliant. I can't get over this. This actually made me scream like a crazed fangirl.

They were an odd pair in an even odder situation. Crispin was propped up on a few books thus enabling him to at least look at the game board; while Fred’s legs were tucked on underneath his chair so his kness would not interfere his view. Despite all this, despite Crispin’s previous hostility Fred felt himself relaxing. After all it was a simple round of his favorite game.
And, well it was interesting if nothing else. It was truly an amazing sight to see his opponent play without hands, something Fred thought neccesary to play a board game.

This paragraph made me sad. The story had such an energy flow goin on and this left me cold. Please, continue this. Its superb and much better than a warm-up. It could even just be a short fic, but this idea needs expanding, it was going so well too...

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:11 PM
AUGH. It's Klia's friend!

That's what I used to call you.

Klia, that was fantastic. I agree with paranoidish about that being the best line. EVER.
And, ergh. You made Fred sound like an awkward cashier. Which is good and in character, by the way.

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Wow Paranoidish...you are excited.

This...this is the best line in ever! It made this fic from good to completly awesome! Total foreshadow action going on here. So subtle yet so powerful. Just brilliant. I can't get over this. This actually made me scream like a crazed fangirl.

Someone hold me. I am scared.

I never intended for it to be foreshadowing anything. I just like reminding people to breathe.

But thanks friendly Becky/Jasper writing girl!

I already told you I posted your fics...people seemed to like them. Well now you can post your own damn fics and leave me alone about it.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:13 PM
No way Paranoidish, It's taken me a while and Kila and I are tight. U ain't stealin' her and Knight from me.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Darth_ave2011, you should post the "secret fanfic" thing on the internet....
if you still have it...
if you want to....

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:15 PM

Klia, that was fantastic. I agree with paranoidish about that being the best line. EVER.
And, ergh. You made Fred sound like an awkward cashier. Which is good and in character, by the way.

Akward cashier's are fun. I talk to them all the time. Thank you for complimenting me. WOOT! Now you are all on. I was getting worried.

No way Paranoidish, It's taken me a while and Kila and I are tight. U ain't stealin' her and Knight from me.

I remember how we were at odds ends when we first met. And now we are tight. Knight is Scott C's. I love the Knight.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:16 PM
I want to read a Becky/Jasper fic again, for I am a horrible person who will not finish my own fics and amuse myself with drawings of innuendos and girl scouts.

Boohoo.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Paranoidish, please don't take Klia from me!

SHE'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM DEATH!

I have Klia Deprivation Syndrome.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:19 PM

It seems like people are already well acquainted with me...and my fic.

0_0

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:21 PM
Paranoidish, please don't take Klia from me!

SHE'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM DEATH!

I have Klia Deprivation Syndrome.

Aww this is so sweet...and yet so disturbing.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, I know. I need to take Klia pills once an hour and Klianol before bed.

Paranoidish, I already love you.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:24 PM
Yes, I know. I need to take Klia pills once an hour and Klianol before bed.

Paranoidish, I already love you.

Aww thanks. Everyone on this board knows each other. Especially Klia. Everyone knows her.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Yes, we are all homies. And everyone knows Klia, because she sounds the smartest. And makes the best friendship bracelets.

Klia
Aww thanks. Everyone on this board knows each other. Especially Klia. Everyone knows her.

I'm getting creeped out by the second. How does everyone know me? No one is supposed to know me. I just freakin joined.

Somethings going on and you are all leaving me out of it.

I get ingested every night?

DarthAve
yeah, I'm addicted to MarijuKlia. I gotta go to rehab for crystal Klia

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:26 PM
yeah, I'm addicted to MarijuKlia. I gotta go to rehab for crystal Klia

I'm just going to freakin sig this whole board.

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Yes, we are all homies. And everyone knows Klia, because she sounds the smartest. And makes the best friendship bracelets.

SIGGED!

Well not this line but others.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:28 PM
OMG.

MY LIFE IS OVER.

MAS Y MENOS?! WHYYYY?!

Suicide. :'(

Anyway, ignore this post.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:29 PM
SIGGED!

Well not this line but others.

Hooray! Life is only good when I am in Klia's sig.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:29 PM
blink blink

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:30 PM
blink blink
Oh hello. Welcome to the thread. How are you today?

Purple Squid
Shinzuku, are you okay?

Paranoidish

Well, I make the best friendship anklets.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm fine, that kinda scared me

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Well, I make the best friendship anklets.

With this talent you are officially inaugerated into this board as 'Cool'.

And I make the best rhubarb pie.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:34 PM
With this talent you are officially inaugerated into this board as 'Cool'.

Yay! I'm special now.

And I make the best rhubarb pie.

Aww...that beats my anklet making leet sillz.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Yes, but you write pimp fanfiction about Jasper and Becky, and I cannot write Becky for my life.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Yes, but you write pimp fanfiction about Jasper and Becky, and I cannot write Becky for my life.

Yes, but I am at a complete loss for what to write next without making it totally OC. Ah...the tribulations of a fanfic author.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Yes, sometimes it sucks.

You know what else sucks? Your family FORCING you to watch a crappy movie.

KICKING. AND. SCREAMING. UGH.

Gotta go.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:42 PM
NOOOOO, can you make yourself throw up?

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes, sometimes it sucks.

You know what else sucks? Your family FORCING you to watch a crappy movie.

KICKING. AND. SCREAMING. UGH.

Gotta go.

How about watching You Got Served 50 times in a row. Nothing is more evil than that.

Goodbye.

Now I would really like to know what people that about my fic. Seriously. I am getting a pissed off feeling in my head.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Pretend you died.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Pretend you died.

Didn't she already do that?

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Like twice on the forum, I mean for real.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:45 PM
Like twice on the forum, I mean for real.

Only been here for one!

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:45 PM
oh

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Woah. I found all of my old stories. All the way to IZ.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 08:46 PM
oh

Amazing isn't it?

I liked your stories Shinzuku. Why don't you write another?

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:49 PM
I have nothing.

Shinzuku: slowly wasting your life, three clicks at a time
or I guess I could waste seconds

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:50 PM
HA, Klia has sigged two different post of mine today! Do I get a merit badge or somthing cause I've been in Klia's sig 4 different times I think.

Klia
10-15-2005, 08:53 PM
You get the totally freaky deeky merit badge of love.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 08:57 PM
How about watching You Got Served 50 times in a row. Nothing is more evil than that.

Goodbye.

Now I would really like to know what people that about my fic. Seriously. I am getting a pissed off feeling in my head.

I'm back. I pretended to die.

I loved it, and it made me... think. Again.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 08:58 PM
what fic?

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:01 PM
what fic?

I beleive that one where I made my grand entrance in. And then everyone pounced on Klia because they thought I was going to steal her away. Don't worry guys, I'm not that evil. Just evil enough to make you all endure my mediocre B/J fic.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:02 PM
AWESOME!! ~dramatic merit badge pose, demonstraits badge's power.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I beleive that one where I made my grand entrance in. And then everyone pounced on Klia because they thought I was going to steal her away. Don't worry guys, I'm not that evil. Just evil enough to make you all endure my mediocre B/J fic.

Endure? ENDURE?

I re-read it all the time. Jasper is cuddly in them.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh..it went all the way on this page. I kept on refreshing page 22.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Endure? ENDURE?

I re-read it all the time. Jasper is cuddly in them.

Aww thank you. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:05 PM
So, uh, Paranoidish...

What does Klia say about me? Wink.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:09 PM
So, uh, Paranoidish...

What does Klia say about me? Wink.

Oh Lots of things.

Lots of innuendo-y things.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Oh Lots of things.

Innuendo-e things.

Ohohohoo? Did she actually tell you this, or did you just read the threads?

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Hmm,could be easily found out either way.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Ohohohoo? Did she actually tell you this, or did you just read the threads?

I give her the links to the threads.

And then I say "Look at what PS drew for me."

And then she's all like, "Totally awesome."

And then I say G-men/Rainbow Squirt all the way.

Anjd she's all like, "Not totally awesome."

And I'm like "Yeah..."

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:22 PM
I give her the links to the threads.

And then I say "Look at what PS drew for me."

And then she's all like, "Totally awesome."

And then I say G-men/Rainbow Squirt all the way.

Anjd she's all like, "Not totally awesome."

And I'm like "Yeah..."

So she doesn't like G-Man/Rainbow Squirt but she likes Becky/Jasper?

Your friend is very complex.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:26 PM
So she doesn't like G-Man/Rainbow Squirt but she likes Becky/Jasper?

Your friend is very complex.

But the G-men are from the government! They aren't allowed to hit on Girl Scouts. And besides, you can so totally tell there is something going on between Becky and Jasper.

Haha...I'm still known as "Klia's Friend."

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:27 PM
But the G-men are from the government! They aren't allowed to hit on Girl Scouts....and besides, you can so totally tell there is something going on between Becky and Jasper.

The Girl Scouts hit on them. Rainbow Squirts are foxy.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:29 PM
thay are, I'm sure they booty dance with eachother, and with G-Men. Imagine Rainbow squirt and G-man at a nightclub.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:30 PM
thay are, I'm sure they booty dance with eachother, and with G-Men. Imagine Rainbow squirt and G-man at a nightclub.

D':

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM

Kill it! :blast5:

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:32 PM

You always have to say the most disguisting things.

Purple Squid
That was a little creepy.

But oh, so sexy.

DarthAve
yeah, my mind is pretty much dead now, scanky Rainbow Squirts.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Poor Poor Rainbow Squirts...

Why does Boyd get all of the disguisting stuff on these boards? Why?

Godamn you tassels!

(Are you sure you want a PM of that Purple Squid?)

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:36 PM
YES. I still want that PM. SO BAD.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:37 PM
YES. I still want that PM. SO BAD.

Prepare for the worst!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:37 PM
WOOHOO!

Like a roller coaster.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:41 PM
KLIA. I HATE YOU. HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:43 PM
KLIA. I HATE YOU. HATE YOU SO MUCH.

This is why I am disturbed all the time and like to stick to canon.

Just thinking about how he would have to make them work disturbs me.

AUGH!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:44 PM
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

I'm just going to think about Rainbow Squirts and G-Men at night clubs.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:45 PM
I can only laugh at how your mood changed so quickly from that.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
'Woohoo! Like a rollercoaster! Excitement and fun!'

'GOOD LORD!'

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
eww, scanky rainbow squirt, g-man pimp. OMG, HE'S A GAY PIMP!!!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:47 PM

Wait why is he gay?

And I just realised the RS can't booty dance with G-Men. G-Men are like... a billion feet tall. And Rainbow Squirts are shorter than Raz.

Klia
10-15-2005, 09:47 PM

You will never know.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:49 PM
You will never know.

I will. If you send the pm to me!

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:49 PM
well, I'm compleatly and utterly confused now.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:50 PM
I will. If you send the pm to me!

NONONONONONONONONO.

You do NOT want it. EVER. EVER. At first you'll be like 'Hooha! I can take it!' But then... oh, God... then...

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:53 PM
NONONONONONONONONO.

You do NOT want it. EVER. EVER. At first you'll be like 'Hooha! I can take it!' But then... oh, God... then...

Hmmm...you're reaction was a little....sudden. But I'm sure it isn't that bad. I mean, its just Boyd. I don't know how you can really make him that scary...or sexy (in the worst kind of way).

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Hmmm...you're reaction was a little....sudden. But I'm sure it isn't that bad. I mean, its just Boyd. I don't know how you can really make him that scary...or sexy (in the worst kind of way).

No, it's possible. So possible.

That was my reaction before I got it.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:55 PM
No, it's possible. So possible.

That was my reaction before I got it.

Haha. I'd just like to see Klia do her worst. But she isn't sending it to me right now. Prehaps she is possibly shielding my innocent mind.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:57 PM
I wanna hear it, I can totally handle it. Start a board for it and I'll definitly go there. See If I can't handle it!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:57 PM
I think you'd rather read one of my Rainbow Squirt/G-Man fics.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Everyone feels so ready to hear the news. Klia, tell us!

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 09:59 PM
I think you'd rather read one of my Rainbow Squirt/G-Man fics.
:ears1:

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:59 PM
TELL US KILA!!!

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Purple Squid has already endured some of the **** I throw at her. I mean look at her, she's going to be scarred.

I had days to get over it and I'm still not.

She only has tonight and then when she sleeps it will haunt her!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:00 PM
:ears1:

No, that smily would die.

Because it involves... uh... nightclubs. And booty dancing.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:01 PM
I'll send out a PM to Paranoidish.

And then you Ave.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Purple Squid has already endured some of the **** I throw at her. I mean look at her, she's going to be scarred.

I had days to get over it and I'm still not.

She only has tonight and then when she sleeps it will haunt her!

And she throws a lot of ****, believe me. Asteriks hurt.

And it would kill all of your souls. It is between Klia and I.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll send out a PM to Paranoidish.

And then you Ave.

NOOOOOOOOOO. It was our secret!

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:04 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO. It was our secret!

Don't tell me that a little part of you would like to see them wither.

Fine..I'll do it later. See if I can milk anything else out of my friends.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:04 PM
EDIT: I think I said something stupid.

I said "I think you're making it all up."

What I meant to say is "I think I'm hyping it all up."

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Don't tell me that a little part of you would like to see them wither.

Fine..I'll do it later. See if I can milk anything else out of my friends.

In that case, go ahead and tell them. But be really detailed and graphic, okay?

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Its okay if you guys want to keep it secret between yourselves. It sounds like I'd rather not know.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Naw, I'm sure Klia is sending it now.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't got it yet.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:25 PM
I told her to be graphic, it may take a while.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:28 PM
Or maybe...just maybe. I'm not typing it and saving you a world of pain.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:28 PM
noooooo I wanna hear it!!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:29 PM
That's good.

Guys, that means she loves you.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:30 PM
That's good.

Guys, that means she loves you.

Well, she doesn't love me. I know...oh boy do I know.

I feel your pain Purple Squid.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:30 PM
did you get it?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Well, she doesn't love me. I know...oh boy do I know.

I feel your pain Purple Squid.

You got the PM?

Now we will both have nightmares.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:32 PM
You got the PM?

Now we will both have nightmares.

For the rest of my life I will...

did you get it?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:33 PM
We can cry together.

Poor Boyd. Poor, poor Boyd.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:33 PM
I STILL DON'T HAVE THE PM!!!!!

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Will someone write something?

If you do, I will.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Darth, you're not going to get the PM.

Shinzuku, I'll try tonight.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:35 PM
We can cry together.

Poor Boyd. Poor, poor Boyd.

Yes...let's go in the muffled weeping corner.

I STILL DON'T HAVE THE PM!!!!!

You don't want it. Just listen to me and Purple Squid. Gah! I thought I could handle it, I should have listened. Too late...heed our warnings before it gets you too!

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:37 PM
I GOTTA READ IT!!!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Yes...let's go in the muffled weeping corner.

You don't want it. Just listen to me and Purple Squid. Gah! I thought I could handle it, I should have listened. Too late...heed our warnings before it gets you too!

Please, Darth. Do you want to end up in the muffled weeping corner?

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Can I read it?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Can I read it?

No, not unless you REALLY don't like Boyd. And even then you'll die.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Can I read it anyway?

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Please, Darth. Do you want to end up in the muffled weeping corner?

I've set up a space for them already. I know Klia, she can't resist.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:41 PM
NO.

NONONONONONONONO.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:42 PM
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Klia
MWAHAHAHA

Darth has gotten the PM.

Not only have I ruined Napolean but now I am ruining Boyd.

Purple Squid
I've set up a space for them already. I know Klia, she can't resist.

But... she can't send it. She's cool like that.

And she's about to inform me about how it works!

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:43 PM
But... she can't send it. She's cool like that.

And she's about to inform me about how it works!

yeah...

Purple Squid
MWAHAHAHA

Darth has gotten the PM.

Not only have I ruined Napolean but now I am ruining Boyd.

DANGIT! I just posted about how I trusted you. D:

Now teach me how the sex works.

Klia
Aww Shinzuku I don't want you to die.

But I'll do it anyway.

I'm on an evil rush.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Sorry Purple Squid but you have to wait your turn.

I know how it works but I just...I just can't do it.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Please

Purple Squid
Sorry Purple Squid but you have to wait your turn.

I know how it works but I just...I just can't do it.

AUGH! The suspense.

It is killing me.

I WANT TO LEARN!

Klia
That makes me feel worse.

Besides I think the mod is going to come after me.

TyraaRane
Okay. I'm a masochist suffering from severe train wreck syndrome. I've got to see this PM.

Seriously. Send it my way. I sat through the last half of the last season of Enterprise and survived. Nothing, not even this mystery PM, can be as bad as that was. ...Can it?

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:47 PM
I read it.. I...I...

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:47 PM
OH NO NOT TyraaRane!

Why do you have to be on this unholy night when I'm on my evil rush.

Well here goes nothing Shinzuku.

It's seriously overhyped.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Tyraa. Look at Darth. DARTH. The one who says all of those horrible things.

It IS that bad.

shinzuku
Want to learn how what works?

Klia
I read it.. I...I...

Holy ****! I didn't think I could crack you.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Want to learn how what works?

Erm. Rainbow Man love.

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:50 PM
I think we're going to need more space. The muffled weeping corner is getting cramped.

TyraaRane
10-15-2005, 10:51 PM

It IS that bad.

I'm still curious, though. Like I said, masochist. I mean, sure, it'll all end in tears and brain bleach, but that's never stopped me before.

Besides, I've come up with some twisted things back in the day, too. And my mind's already permanently melded to the gutter anyway.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:51 PM
I think we're going to need more space. The muffled weeping corner is getting cramped.

Maybe...

The muffled weeping room?

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:52 PM
that was it? Just that message?

Purple Squid
I'm still curious, though. Like I said, masochist. I mean, sure, it'll all end in tears and brain bleach, but that's never stopped me before.

Besides, I've come up with some twisted things back in the day, too. And my mind's already permanently melded to the gutter anyway.

We'll save a spot for you over here in the MWR.

Klia

I've been on GAFF. Where most things are rated X because the fanfiction is that bad.

But I love Boyd. I really do and it totally screws with him.

Maybe I shouldn't use that word.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:53 PM
that was it? Just that message?

YAY! Shinzuku is not a wimp!

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:53 PM
That was... a VERY poor choice of words, Psychoporn.

OH, SNAP. I did it, too.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 10:54 PM
did I miss something?

Paranoidish
10-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Maybe...

The muffled weeping room?

Ooh! I get to decorate it with cute cloud wallpaper and nice, fluffy carpeting.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:55 PM
did I miss something?
No. You're just totally cool.

Besides, I actually have mental images of these things. I have pictures of it happening.

And it's way too overhyped.

I need to do sneak attacks with this thing. Do it to spite people.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey anyone want to share fanfiction?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 10:57 PM
NO.

Haha!

I want to learn. Quit your whining and PM me.

Klia
10-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Dude..Purple Squid do you want to hurt yourself?

And this is why I suggested we have a fanfiction thread in the creative room.

To purge us of all this **** I posted. We could probably transfer all the fanfiction we posted on this thread to the new. It's not that hard.

Who's with me. Who wants a new fanfiction thread?

TyraaRane
10-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Hey anyone want to share fanfiction?

I would, but I have to have a story draft done by Monday. Stupid classes.

(Yes, I should be writing now. No, I'm not. Shut up.)

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:00 PM

It IS that bad.
I...I...like dramatic pauses, but it wasn't that bad. I never liked Boyd that much anyway.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:01 PM
me

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Dude..Purple Squid do you want to hurt yourself?

And this is why I suggested we have a fanfiction thread in the creative room.

To purge us of all this **** I posted. We could probably transfer all the fanfiction we posted on this thread to the new. It's not that hard.

Who's with me. Who wants a new fanfiction thread?

I want a new fanfic thread.

AND I WANT THE DAMN PM.

Darth, don't make me shoot you.

Klia
10-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Great. I'll post it as the Offical Fanfiction Thread.

And then I'll post whatever short stories I have up here then go to bed. See you all in 3.

You too TyraaRane. You're famous for disspearing in 1.

TyraaRane
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
You too TyraaRane. You're famous for disspearing in 1.

I am? Dang, you learn something new every day.

Klia
10-15-2005, 11:05 PM
I am? Dang, you learn something new every day.
Dude...you go on and off on and off. I can never catch you to have an intelligent conversation.

Agent-Sarah
10-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Hey Klia, can you PM the thing that eveyone is asking to see?

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 01:44 AM
Hey Klia, can you PM the thing that eveyone is asking to see?

Oh, crap. You really don't want to see it. We just want it to die. DIE.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 01:46 AM
I don't. You can see it Mission. It probebly won't scare you, they're just overdramatizing.

Agent-Sarah
10-16-2005, 03:00 PM
I've seen and read many strange or perverted stuff in my life and it hasn't affectied me since.

Let me see what you got, I'm not afraid.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 03:09 PM
It isn't the note itself, it's the mental image it projects into your brain.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 03:30 PM
I want to see and don't start w/ me send or I will implode you all w/ Psi-Bombs

Agent-Sarah
10-16-2005, 04:11 PM
It isn't the note itself, it's the mental image it projects into your brain.
That's why I bought the six pack of Hard Mike's for.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 04:29 PM
what kind of Mike's is it?

Agent-Sarah
10-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Lemonde.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Mmmmm

Zetz Darke
10-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Mwhaahahaha RESURRECTION!!!

:( 10 fics on ff.net and already most of them are depressing...yea...random to bring that up...I'm just saying.