PDA

View Full Version : Fanfiction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 02:48 PM
Ummm...I just have a quick question about some of the facts in this game.
What do we know about Lili's family? I'm writing a fanfic and I want to have all of the facts before I start making stuff up.

Rubacava
08-20-2005, 04:51 PM
I don't know how to do that spoiler-y quote thing, so I'll PM you with the only thing I know. As long as you've finished the game, which I'm assuming. Will it be on Fanfiction.net? I haven't seen any Psychonauts fanfics there yet.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Thank you for your help. Yes, I have finished the game. But I only got to do it once and didn't catch much because of it.

I'm trying to get it on fanfiction.net, but I had to request a new sub category and I'm waiting for their response. Plus, I need time to edit the chapter and fix the stuff I've already written if it isn't true to the story.

BTW- This is how you do spoilers.

[ Spoiler ] Whatever the message is. [ / Spoiler ] (You do that, but without the spaces in between.

WoOt

Murray the Chao
08-20-2005, 05:11 PM
All we really know is:

1. Her father is Truman Zanotto, Grand Head of the Pyschonauts who has been kidnapped.

2. Grandfather is Bob Zanotto and there is a pillar of him at the Campsite.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Dang. Everyone took my lines.

...I need Psychonauts fanfiction. Like a pill. D=

Rubacava
08-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Yes, as do I. I've had to settle for searching the internet for all the Psychonauts fanart I can find, and making my own.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 06:01 PM
I KNOW!
I check constantly on FF.net to see if anyone has bothered to make the section. :cry6:
I got tired of waiting and now I'm trying to do it myself.
If you have any fanfic ideas WRITE THEM!
Otherwise I'm going to be very lonely there all by myself :(

BTW, we don't know Raz's father's name do we?

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:19 PM
I normally don't do that because I'm AFRAID OF CRITIQUE. AGFDHGFN BHDGXNgh.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh. And no, we don't know his name. I still think he's awesome for wearing those pants things. Purple/Brown hair!

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:22 PM
I KNOW!
I check constantly on FF.net to see if anyone has bothered to make the section. :cry6:
I got tired of waiting and now I'm trying to do it myself.
If you have any fanfic ideas WRITE THEM!
Otherwise I'm going to be very lonely there all by myself :(

BTW, we don't know Raz's father's name do we?

I keep Googling it. I think that's how I found this site. I had googled 'Milla Vodello' and got the Sasha and Milla board... I was compelled.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 06:23 PM
I normally don't do that because I'm AFRAID OF CRITIQUE. AGFDHGFN BHDGXNgh.

Well if you do I can garantee you a super nice review

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 06:25 PM
I keep Googling it. I think that's how I found this site. I had googled 'Milla Vodello' and got the Sasha and Milla board... I was compelled.

A good site to check for fanart is Deviant Art. It's a little chaotic, but they do have it there.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Holy Crap! People are still here! Well, all I can say is that if someone writes Psycho-fanfiction, I'll read it. I don't care if the words are speeled wrong and there'e only three of em'.

...Maybe I will write one.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:29 PM
I have checked--there's even a Sasha club. Also a club for Dr. Loboto.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 06:30 PM
I feel exactly the same way.
I'll even read about characters I don't like very much.
I just want some fanfiction for this game!
Even Tetris and Solitare have fanfiction. (Although I seriously pity whoever wasted their time in writing it.)

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Tetris.

....huh.

Sniff. I hate this. WAIT.

HOW DO YOU WRITE SOLITAIRE FANFICTION? HOW??!! HJGFJHGF.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:37 PM
I'm thinking Tetris/Solitaire crossover.

Be sure to tell everyone when your story is done, okay? I need fanfiction. Lest I die.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Tetris.

....huh.

Sniff. I hate this. WAIT.

HOW DO YOU WRITE SOLITAIRE FANFICTION? HOW??!! HJGFJHGF.

You know I have absolutely no idea. I got bored one night and was searching through all of the sections and those two made me laugh. (Even worse then the section on the Bible.) I even clicked into it to see what the stories were about.

Which brings me back to the statement;
We NEED Psychonauts fanfiction.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:43 PM
You know, Jesus dies in the end. SPOILER!

I'm seriously going to weep openly. I'll friggin' PAY to have Pschonauts fanfiction.

Grim Fandango only has 37 stories. Tim needs fanluv.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 06:49 PM
And it's sad because Psychonauts is a goldmine of fanfic material!

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 07:09 PM
And it's sad because Psychonauts is a goldmine of fanfic material!

It really is. Especially since there's a lot of stuff open for creativity, not too mention the way the game ended.

Plus all of the characters are pretty interesting and have enough personality so that a writer could easily create a story based off of their unique qualities.

Whoo... now I feel pressure, man. O well...I'll let you know as soon as the bloody section gets added on (Always supposing fanfiction.net ANSWERS ME...no luck yet :(

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 07:10 PM
THE GAME HAS SO MUCH TO BUILD ON AND THE ENDING WAS BLOWN OPEN.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 07:12 PM
If ff.net doesn't make a section for it, get a livejournal... if only for a story. A PHENOMENALOUS story full of stuff that I can love on.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 07:14 PM
It really is. Especially since there's a lot of stuff open for creativity, not too mention the way the game ended.

Plus all of the characters are pretty interesting and have enough personality so that a writer could easily create a story based off of their unique qualities.

Whoo... now I feel pressure, man. O well...I'll let you know as soon as the bloody section gets added on (Always supposing fanfiction.net ANSWERS ME...no luck yet :(

True. The amount of personality in the game made me happy. The problems all the characters have would be good for those angst-crazy peeps. =D

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 07:16 PM
THE GAME HAS SO MUCH TO BUILD ON AND THE ENDING WAS BLOWN OPEN.

Well...maybe if the section is added on...someone'll put stories there. That's what I'm hoping anyways. I've got another five freeking stories going right now for other things and one of the people who are waiting for me to update them is going to shoot me for starting on a new story...but not seeing any fanfiction for Psychonauts is making me sad.

Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Heh. Yeah. I can see the pressure in that. Oh-can you tell me your account name? I'd like to read your stuff. Friendly reviews. Throwing Benjamins. URGING for PSYCHO-FICTION.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Heh. Yeah. I can see the pressure in that. Oh-can you tell me your account name? I'd like to read your stuff. Friendly reviews. Throwing Benjamins. URGING for PSYCHO-FICTION.

It's Atrophy_Conception, but if you want to read only my Psychonaut stuff, that shouldn't be hard to find...my fic'll probably be the only one there once I get the section in.

TyraaRane
08-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Let me know when you get that posted; I'd love to read it. And yes, there desperately needs to be more Psychonauts fanfic (I'm working on a couple right now, but they're stalled. 'Cause I'm slow. And also lazy.). As well as a name for Raz's father, but that's besides the point.

Oh, and Purple Squid, you think 37 stories for GF is bad? I think Full Throttle has, like, four. (Well...if you count the ones I've written, eight, maybe.) Now that's sad.

Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Let me know when you get that posted; I'd love to read it. And yes, there desperately needs to be more Psychonauts fanfic (I'm working on a couple right now, but they're stalled. 'Cause I'm slow. And also lazy.). As well as a name for Raz's father, but that's besides the point.

Oh, and Purple Squid, you think 37 stories for GF is bad? I think Full Throttle has, like, four. (Well...if you count the ones I've written, eight, maybe.) Now that's sad.

Tetris has 19 and Solitare has ten...WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN?!

I know I'm gonna have to come up with a name for Raz's father eventually. I wish he at least had a last name. All of the other important characters in the game have one...even Dogan has a last name...but Raz doesn't...so I can't even call him Mr. (Insert name here.) :(

HappyCabbit
08-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Psychonauts fanfiction...something I've been seriously craving ever since I finished the game. But...I haven't been able to find any. :cry6: I did find one short piece of fanfiction about Dogen on FF.net but that was it. o.O

So um...I would totally love to see some Psychonauts fanfiction. ^^ I can't write fanfiction myself >.> I'm trying to draw fanart though.

So...um...I'll pretty much read any Psychonauts fanfiction. I'm very excited to know that some is being written. :)

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:00 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have been convinced!

...HUMANITY IS DYING. Though thanks for the fanfiction-I've probably read it.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Tetris has 19 and Solitare has ten...WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN?!

I know I'm gonna have to come up with a name for Raz's father eventually. I wish he at least had a last name. All of the other important characters in the game have one...even Dogan has a last name...but Raz doesn't...so I can't even call him Mr. (Insert name here.) :(

A TWISTED world, my sheep. A TWISTED, sad world.
I think we should name him Bartholemew. Hahah. I like that name.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:05 AM
My Tetris/Solitaire crossover would catch more attention then Psycho-fiction. Curse humans! Curse them!

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Psychonauts fanfiction...something I've been seriously craving ever since I finished the game. But...I haven't been able to find any. :cry6: I did find one short piece of fanfiction about Dogen on FF.net but that was it. o.O

So um...I would totally love to see some Psychonauts fanfiction. ^^ I can't write fanfiction myself >.> I'm trying to draw fanart though.

So...um...I'll pretty much read any Psychonauts fanfiction. I'm very excited to know that some is being written. :)

Okay. One more. Why did they pick Dogen, I wonder? Out of all the characters? Such curiousness.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 12:21 AM
My Tetris/Solitaire crossover would catch more attention then Psycho-fiction. Curse humans! Curse them!

Lol...I can't believe those people even get reviews...unless there from other people who are "fans" of Tetris and Solitaire...or from people making fun of them (That's probably what I'd do.)

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 12:23 AM
A TWISTED world, my sheep. A TWISTED, sad world.
I think we should name him Bartholemew. Hahah. I like that name.

That ones not bad...I may just do that. I don't really care what I name him as long as it isn't ordinary. Circus people shouldn't have ordinary names :) Especially when they name their son Razputin

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:26 AM
Teehee. Imagine walking around with a Tetris shirt. =D

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Oh man. I can't sleep.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:44 AM
Razputin is a cool name indeed. OOH! He should have a name with a whole bunch of punctuation marks.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:47 AM
Pe^&*(?!ter.

Rubacava
08-21-2005, 01:37 AM
I have checked--there's even a Sasha club. Also a club for Dr. Loboto.
Yeah... I'm part of the Sasha club. As well as the two Psychonauts clubs. >.>
Also, that's it, I'm posting Psychonauts fanfiction, darn it. Hopefully before I go to Japan. And maybe another chapter to my Grim Fandango one, too.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 01:40 AM
HOOrah! I can die happy! =D

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 01:41 AM
..I'd join those clubs, but I don't have an account. I'm afraid of angry people. >:0

Rubacava
08-21-2005, 02:17 AM
Awww, people won't get angry at you or anything... o.0;

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 02:22 AM
Eh. Maybe. I mean, it'd be cool to post up art and stories and stuff.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 02:23 AM
By the way, cool icon. Very sweet.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 02:26 AM
So you have an account? What be your name? D=

Smon
08-21-2005, 05:12 AM
I checked DA for some PsychoNauts fanart, found some good stuff. A (discontinued) well porduced PsychoNauts fancomic was For Art's Sake (http://www.squidbunnies.com/projects/psychonauts/book1.html) Where Sasha and Milla went into an action director's mind to solve his sudden insanity and writer's block.

TyraaRane
08-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Circus people shouldn't have ordinary names :) Especially when they name their son Razputin

Heh, exactly. I ended up being completely unoriginal and naming him Armin, after the guy who does his voice. It's a pretty unusual name, so I figured, "eh, whatever." (Told you I was lazy. ;))

BTW, where's this short piece on Dogen? I must've missed that.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Teehee. Imagine walking around with a Tetris shirt. =D

Lol...I'm sure they make them...but...you know...I doubt too many people wear them because their fans of the game. Tetris is one of those 'Oh...I'm waiting for this to stop loading, I guess I'll play Tetris while I wait' kinda things.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:41 AM
I checked DA for some PsychoNauts fanart, found some good stuff. A (discontinued) well porduced PsychoNauts fancomic was For Art's Sake (http://www.squidbunnies.com/projects/psychonauts/book1.html) Where Sasha and Milla went into an action director's mind to solve his sudden insanity and writer's block.

I read those sample pages-they were great! But I wish they'd continue them. Oh well. At least we know the folks here are writing fanfiction. For the folks who need it.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Pe^&*(?!ter.

LOl...that'd be hard to spell every time it's used.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Lol...I'm sure they make them...but...you know...I doubt too many people wear them because their fans of the game. Tetris is one of those 'Oh...I'm waiting for this to stop loading, I guess I'll play Tetris while I wait' kinda things.

Tetris for me was always a 'No! No eating till you beat this game, you moronic body, you!'

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:45 AM
That's why God invented copy paste!

...or perhaps it evolved from a single cell organism. =0

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:45 AM

OOoh I saw that! I stumbled across it yesterday. I love the way they drew the characters. Razputin looked awsome.
Too bad they were turned down when they asked to write the comics for real.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:47 AM
OOoh I saw that! I stumbled across it yesterday. I love the way they drew the characters. Razputin looked awsome.
Too bad they were turned down when they asked to write the comics for real.

So sad. Sniffle.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:54 AM
So sad. Sniffle.

Yea, it sux...their work was really professional too.
I would have read them.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Me too. But obviously nothing we want ever happens.
I THINK PSYCHONAUTS SHOULD'VE SOLD A BILLION COPIES.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Me too. But obviously nothing we want ever happens.
I THINK PSYCHONAUTS SHOULD'VE SOLD A BILLION COPIES.

Yea!
:( I think I must have jinxed it or something. Nothing I like EVER does well.

Smon
08-21-2005, 01:14 PM
No its the Horwits curse:
Angry Beavers:Cancelled
Zim:Cancelled
Psychonauts:Flop
Destroy All Humans!:So far so good...
Billy & Mandy:Widely revered success!

2/5 is not a good record...

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 03:13 PM
No its the Horwits curse:
Angry Beavers:Cancelled
Zim:Cancelled
Psychonauts:Flop
Destroy All Humans!:So far so good...
Billy & Mandy:Widely revered success!

2/5 is not a good record...

Sigh...Personally I think that putting Invader Zim and Angry Beavers on Nickelodeon was a mistake to begin with. Nickelodeon has the tendancy to cancel good shows. They should have been on Cartoon Network. Their a little better at recognizing a good thing when they see it.
I actually heard a rumor a long time ago that Cartoon network was buying the rights to Invader Zim and that they were going to put it on Adult Swim. I guess that fell through tho :(

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Yea!
:( I think I must have jinxed it or something. Nothing I like EVER does well.

Don't worry. Stuff like this happens all the time to me, too. >=0

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 03:44 PM
I had no idea Rich-ee was cursed! Poor him.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 04:11 PM
I had no idea Rich-ee was cursed! Poor him.

Well...at least he still has lotsa fans.
Invader Zim may have been cancelled but it still sells a lot of merchandise and I imagine the DVD's sell fairly well.
And Angry Beavers run wasn't near as bad as Invader Zims or Psychonauts :( (Both of which I prefer to Angry beavers.)
Haha...Billy and Mandy didn't look all that promising at first when it was still Grim And Evil. Good thing cartoon Network seperated the shows.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Billy and Mandy is about as dark as a kid's show can get before the station says stop.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 04:16 PM
...in fact, I'll bet older kids and teens and such understand and like the humor more than the wee younglings.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 04:18 PM
...in fact, I'll bet older kids and teens and such understand and like the humor more than the wee younglings.

Yea...thats why Cartoon Network should have been given Invader Zim to begin with.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Cartoon Network knows what it's doing. Its newer cartoons are gold-and Camp Lazlo came from one of my favorite cartoonists. Although it should've kept the older PPG...

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Cartoon Network knows what it's doing. Its newer cartoons are gold-and Camp Lazlo came from one of my favorite cartoonists. Although it should've kept the older PPG...

Yea...not to mention they brought Family Guy and Futurama back after fox rejected them.
(Of course now that Family Guy's a hit, Fox wanted it back.) ::

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Teehee. Fox=loser.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Teehee. Fox=loser.

I seriously don't think I'd have anything to do with that network if they didn't still play The Simpsons.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 04:37 PM
True.

Very true.

...I've got a question. Is anyone beta-ing your story?

Smon
08-21-2005, 04:54 PM
I seriously don't think I'd have anything to do with that network if they didn't still play The Simpsons.
The president of Fox has the intelligence of a slightly advanced monkey.

and Billy and Mandy is like leaning over the edge, Censors keep a close watch over it. Like some kind of super-ultra-mega Censor. Or a robot cantalope.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Mega Censor.... Robot Cantoloupe.... MEGA ROBOLOUPE.

Billy and Mandy is insane. =D

Smon
08-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Mega Censor.... Robot Cantoloupe.... MEGA ROBOLOUPE.

Billy and Mandy is insane. =D
NO! You insanity has been cancelled, now they're after mine... *screams and runs*

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 05:03 PM
CRAP. NOOOOO. RUN SMON RUN.

Smon
08-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Luckily I had a harpoon gun. >:-)

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Now Smon has tasted 'human' flesh! Humanity is doomed! Unless you didn't eat them, then we're chill. Babies don't count. You can eat them. I doubt they're human.

Smon
08-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Censors aren't human either. They're CrabPeople.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh yeah. They look like wee businessmen. CRABCRAB.

Rubacava
08-21-2005, 06:12 PM
So you have an account? What be your name? D=
On Deviantart? I'm theuglypumpkin. I only have two little Psychonauts things on there so far, and I'm still finishing one of them. The one of Edgar and Lampita... I'm in the middle of fixing his shirt/vest thing.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Coo'. I'm gonna go check it out.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Haha...this topic is getting out of control. I'm getting impatient with FF.net. They haven't answered my email yet :(
Ha, I just got off of Deviant Art. I'll go back and check out your account tho.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 06:50 PM
THIS TOPIC IS INSANE. It isn't really a topic anymore, actually. D=

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 08:46 PM
THIS TOPIC IS INSANE. It isn't really a topic anymore, actually. D=

Insanity is good. :)

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Anyone who's played Psychonauts knows that. You get to live in a broken tower!

Smon
08-21-2005, 09:41 PM
I do live in a broken tower... for the love of all that is holy... someone help me! I can't find a way out... so many rats... so confusing...

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 09:45 PM
Aw. Poor Smon. COME! FOLLOW MY VOICE.

AgentArcana
08-21-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm planning on doing a fancomic on my deviantart archive. I'm currently in the process of polishing some original characters for it. I'd love to get some feedback on what I have so far.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 09:59 PM
What's your name on DevArt? I'd love to see your stuff. =3

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm planning on doing a fancomic on my deviantart archive. I'm currently in the process of polishing some original characters for it. I'd love to get some feedback on what I have so far.

I need to find your account first. I have the lousy sort that you can't do searches on.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Smon is dying. =V

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Smon is dying. =V

O no...don't do that!
Jump from the Tower...I'll catch you!

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:04 PM
I hate dying. A lot.

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 10:05 PM
I hate dying. A lot.

Yea it sux

AgentArcana
08-21-2005, 10:07 PM
http://pentical.deviantart.com/

This is my account. I haven't actually started the comic yet. I'm still working on the details. But I have done some fanart, and I'm in two psychonaut clubs.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Yea it sux

For some reason that made me snort. Stop doing it. ARRGGH.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:08 PM
http://pentical.deviantart.com/

This is my account. I haven't actually started the comic yet. I'm still working on the details. But I have done some fanart, and I'm in two psychonaut clubs.

Hang on, I'll look at yer stuffs...

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Perhaps work on the detail and give your people more movement. But I like the way you write. Yuss I do.

Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Boy. Look at how close this thing is to 100 posts. And it steered off course about a billion times. Sigh. goodtimes, goodtimes...

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Boy. Look at how close this thing is to 100 posts. And it steered off course about a billion times. Sigh. goodtimes, goodtimes...

Haha..yea...
I just wanted to know about Lili's family...sheesh.

Btw, I'm checking out your Deviant Art section Agent Arcana

Smon
08-21-2005, 11:38 PM
I just looked at the DA account, you made Milla look adowable. All chibi and stuff.. very nice!

Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 11:42 PM
I just looked at the DA account, you made Milla look adowable. All chibi and stuff.. very nice!

Yea...I liked your Millas. They were cute.
I suck at doing chibis...
Cute isn't something I'm really all that good at :(
Haha...Fosters. Your writing is good. I added you to my alert list so I'll have your s/n when you do the Psychonauts comic.

Rubacava
08-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Bah, my laziness when it comes to actually doing drawings (fixing the black velvetopia one) and writing stuff (writing a fanfic) astounds me.

Purple Squid
08-22-2005, 05:55 AM
Bah, my laziness when it comes to actually doing drawings (fixing the black velvetopia one) and writing stuff (writing a fanfic) astounds me.
Perhaps if we paid you, you'd change your mind.
"No sleeping! I don't pay you to sleep. By the way, your paycheck came in--
*tosses a few quarters*--ahahaha!"
No. You work harder than me, I'll bet.

Purple Squid
08-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Rubacava, let me add that your Black Velvetopia picture is beautiful. I love your rendition of Lampita Pasionado! heartheartheart

Rubacava
08-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Thank you! *blush*

Purple Squid
08-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Lili looks cute, too. =3

AgentArcana
08-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. ^_^ Right now I'm in the process of adding some character bios to my scraps gallery. The first one is up.

Purple Squid
08-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Yay! I love reading bios... not sure why.

Zetz Darke
08-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Sigh...Fanfiction.net sux. They aren't answering me :( And I just found a section on Ping Pong with like...53 stories in it...I think I wanna hit someone.

Smon
08-23-2005, 12:56 AM
Post it at SheezyArt. Just so we can see it.

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 06:24 AM
Yeah! Just get a blank webpage and post it! And we'll all love you and you'll be so popular!

Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Lol...unless...u know...u hate it.

Yea I know, I was just kinda hoping to get the section in Fanfiction.net so other people might post fanfics there too :(

TyraaRane
08-23-2005, 09:31 AM
FF.net is notoriously slow in adding sections--sometimes they don't even add them at all, for some reason. Personally, I'd say get an LJ and post it there or something in the meantime.

Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 10:51 AM
Alright. I created a live journal. I only have one chapter up right now, but here's the link.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/madscientist00/
If you don't like it go ahead and tell me :) I don't mind.

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm gonna read it first! =D

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:25 PM
I read it... omgsogood. MOREMOREMORE. Are there gonna be psychomissions? Any other characters from the game? I'm addicted.

Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 03:44 PM
I read it... omgsogood. MOREMOREMORE. Are there gonna be psychomissions? Any other characters from the game? I'm addicted.

Lol...im glad u liked it. Im not yet entirely sure what I'm going to do with this story yet, but I don't think it's going to be too action packed. And it'll probably be sorta short. I'll save the super crazy action packed story with all of the neat charcters for my second Psycho fic or something.

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:48 PM
You said 'second' which is the same as sequel. Now that you said it, you have to do it later. FOR ME.

Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 03:50 PM
You said 'second' which is the same as sequel. Now that you said it, you have to do it later. FOR ME.

I will. Course, I start school again tomorrow. (crying) And I'm working on like...five other fics...but i can add a couple Psycho fics to my rotation list.

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
I already started school. And I think I'm sick. I need to lay down-woogh. See (kinda) you later.

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Oh no. Wait. I'm good for a few more minutes.

Zetz Darke
I already started school. And I think I'm sick. I need to lay down-woogh. See (kinda) you later.

haha. I hope you feel better.

Zetz Darke
wow you post fast

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Its my computer. It pretends to be cool by being fast... but it keeps moving the screen around.

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Wait. NOW I gotta go. -___0'

Zetz Darke
08-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Wait. NOW I gotta go. -___0'

K
Hey...my computer was doing that too. Maybe it's just this website...
Or maybe we both just have REALLY sucky computers

Or maybe we're crazy...

Purple Squid
08-23-2005, 08:08 PM
CRAZY... hahaha. No, crappy computers. I think.

HappyCabbit
08-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Ooh...I really like your story so far. ^^

Smon
08-24-2005, 04:44 PM
It's pretty good...

Purple Squid
08-24-2005, 04:45 PM
I've always got stories rolling around in my head but I can never get them out...

Zetz Darke
08-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Thank you :)
I intend to continue shortly. I didn't have much time tonight tho...and I may not tomorrow night...but I'll definately try to do some over the weekend. It makes me happy that you guys like it :)

KingCheez
08-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Being a writer, a psychonauts fan, and someone with too much free time, I definitely need to write some Psychonauts stuff.

Purple Squid
08-24-2005, 08:21 PM
You should. I'd read it. =D

Purple Squid
08-24-2005, 08:25 PM
...you know. I really want to help someone write a story.

Zetz Darke
08-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Being a writer, a psychonauts fan, and someone with too much free time, I definitely need to write some Psychonauts stuff.

Please do. I'd love to read a fic that...u know...isn't my own.

AgentArcana
08-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Just so you know, I've got a test page up for my comic.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22101734/

And two of my original characters
Charlotte Arcana: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22026655/

Makoto Hiroshi: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22101144/

AgentArcana
08-26-2005, 08:44 PM
zetz, I like the story so far. Keep it going, Pleeese.

Zetz Darke
08-27-2005, 12:07 AM
zetz, I like the story so far. Keep it going, Pleeese.

I intend to.

I'm going to go look at your comic now.

Zetz Darke
08-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Just so you know, I've got a test page up for my comic.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22101734/

And two of my original characters
Charlotte Arcana: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22026655/

Makoto Hiroshi: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22101144/

I like it so far, keep it up!

Zetz Darke
08-27-2005, 05:01 PM
I have chapter two of my story posted.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/madscientist00/

HappyCabbit
08-27-2005, 07:05 PM
I like that chapter too. ^^ Especially the last bit. :)

AgentArcana
08-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Oohh more please.

Wing Area
08-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Man, this certainly is a demand for Psychonauts fanfiction! Haha, I looked for some too and yeah, I could only find that Dogen one.

We must spread the love!

I was thinking about writing one, but after seeing how many people would want to read one despite how crappy it might be has convinced me that I should write one.

That Psychonauts section better be put up soon. I mean, aren't there some sections that have 0 or only 1 fics? Arg, sadness...

Psychonauts love is like cold butter. Its there, but it spreads slow!

I guess we'll have to sit on it long enough for it to warm up...

Smon
08-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Man, this certainly is a demand for Psychonauts fanfiction! Haha, I looked for some too and yeah, I could only find that Dogen one.

We must spread the love!

I was thinking about writing one, but after seeing how many people would want to read one despite how crappy it might be has convinced me that I should write one.

That Psychonauts section better be put up soon. I mean, aren't there some sections that have 0 or only 1 fics? Arg, sadness...

Psychonauts love is like cold butter. Its there, but it spreads slow!

I guess we'll have to sit on it long enough for it to warm up...

...EEEWWW!

KingCheez
08-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Ehh, this is related to my to-be fanfic (It's actually about a much cooler, more human Dogen) so here's the art: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22284483/

Smon
08-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Dogen looks a little too... un-dogen-y... still good though!

Zetz Darke
08-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Uhh...if anyone's interested. I actually tried to post a piece of Psychonauts fanart on my deviant art page.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22222693/

Purple Squid
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Aw, man. Youssss guys spread the love while I'm GONE? SHAME.

Purple Squid
08-28-2005, 09:58 PM
By the way, nice 2nd chapter. The last part was great. Wait. All of it was. That was just my favorite part. =D

Zetz Darke
08-29-2005, 10:00 AM
By the way, nice 2nd chapter. The last part was great. Wait. All of it was. That was just my favorite part. =D

Hehe, thanx. I'm glad you liked it. I need to touch it up a bit tho.

Rubacava
08-29-2005, 12:26 PM
I really liked your fanart, Zetz! Ack, I'm freaking out, I leave for Japan on Wednesday. I'll never finish everything I need to do in time. (I still have to pack, much less finish my fanart/fanfics!) I'd better have internet access in Japan.

Zetz Darke
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
I really liked your fanart, Zetz! Ack, I'm freaking out, I leave for Japan on Wednesday. I'll never finish everything I need to do in time. (I still have to pack, much less finish my fanart/fanfics!) I'd better have internet access in Japan.

I'd freak out if I didn't have internet access.
Oooh do finish them pleaze!

HappyCabbit
08-29-2005, 08:58 PM
It would be awesome if you finished them. ^^ Of course, you don't need to rush, or anything.

And...I've always wanted to go to Japan...[okay, not always, just since I was like...8, or something] so I am very jealous. >< I hope you have fun. :)

Smon
08-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Uhh...if anyone's interested. I actually tried to post a piece of Psychonauts fanart on my deviant art page.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22222693/
Made me laugh...hehehe...

Zetz Darke
08-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Made me laugh...hehehe...

:) Thats good, I was worried people would think it was er...kinky or something.

Purple Squid
08-30-2005, 04:29 PM
:) Thats good, I was worried people would think it was er...kinky or something.

I totally thought 'woah how kinky.'

Zetz Darke
08-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I totally thought 'woah how kinky.'

Lol...it's not allowed to be kinky...he's ten. ^^;

Purple Squid
08-30-2005, 04:59 PM
hehe. I know. Aw man it was fun to him walk around with the jacket and trophy and he'd go 'AARGH!' like Dr. Loboto scary like but cute like. =D

Purple Squid
08-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Are you aware this is the biggest thread on the whole board? o.0

Zetz Darke
08-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Are you aware this is the biggest thread on the whole board? o.0

Lol, I noticed...but it's not like we kept the subject.

Purple Squid
08-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Life Matters. Not BS.

Purple Squid
08-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Also, normally people would've just started a new thread. They just keep posting on this one... X-Play/Tim OTP

Zetz Darke
08-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Also, normally people would've just started a new thread. They just keep posting on this one... X-Play/Tim OTP

Fine with me, as long as I don't get confused...i'm happy.

Smon
08-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Thats the post that will kill this thread, unless I post this to keep it alive...

Zetz Darke
08-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Thats the post that will kill this thread, unless I post this to keep it alive...

YAY, Smon saved the thread!

Purple Squid
08-31-2005, 04:15 PM
Hoorah! Last night I barfed M&Ms! =D

Zetz Darke
08-31-2005, 06:25 PM
Hoorah! Last night I barfed M&Ms! =D

Oh....er....good. O.O; Maybe this thread SHOULD die...if were going to start talking about that sort of thing.

Purple Squid
08-31-2005, 10:54 PM
Maybe it should. OR MAYBE we could keep it to post things that don't belong anywhere else, don't deserve a new thread, and still have to do with Psychonauts. Also I won't talk about me propelling candy from my mouth at the hospital when my mom told me that blood had squirted from her arm and was the same color as her uniform. Wont talk at all.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 06:43 AM
Maybe it should. OR MAYBE we could keep it to post things that don't belong anywhere else, don't deserve a new thread, and still have to do with Psychonauts. Also I won't talk about me propelling candy from my mouth at the hospital when my mom told me that blood had squirted from her arm and was the same color as her uniform. Wont talk at all.

Lol...yea...alright we can do that...o good...now I'm nauseated. >.<

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 03:57 PM
And guess what? It WAS the same color as her uniform! =D

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 04:38 PM
And guess what? It WAS the same color as her uniform! =D

Mkay, dear...this isn't how you make friends.

j/k...but seriously...I REALLY don't need to hear anymore.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Sniffle. I just wanted to be cool. So now I'm gonna smoke.

...its like the board stopped breathing... WHERE HAS IT'S HEARTBEAT GONE?!

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Sniffle. I just wanted to be cool. So now I'm gonna smoke.

...its like the board stopped breathing... WHERE HAS IT'S HEARTBEAT GONE?!

haha.
Your already cool because your a Psychonauts fan...ALL psychonauts fans are cool.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 05:37 PM
THANK you. I've been trying to say that at school, but nobody listens!

Except this one kid who annoys the crap outta me because he's CONSTANTLY trying to quote the game and making me cry. Sob

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Also he told me (while I was wearing the shirt)

"Its a cool game, but not cool enough for a shirt." Then he died, I think.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Also he told me (while I was wearing the shirt)

"Its a cool game, but not cool enough for a shirt." Then he died, I think.

Lol...Well...if he comes back to life, give him a kick and the crotch and tell him it was from some kid in some different school who thinks he deserves it.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 05:48 PM
He does deserve it. I wanted to... really badly... but he ran off. That pansy! Dead pansy, I mean.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Haha.

Dead pansy's are the worst sort...
wait...what?

nvr mind...I don't know what I'm saying.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't know what you're saying, either. You're SO crazy!

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 06:10 PM
I don't know what you're saying, either. You're SO crazy!

*Drooling in a straight jacket.*

AM NOT!

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 06:14 PM
I feel bad for you. :< I don't even know how to reply to that.

Smon
09-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Well back to FanStuffs, has there been any PsychoNauts cosplay yet? (probably not, but would be interesting... yet INSANE.)

Agent-Sarah
09-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Well back to FanStuffs, has there been any PsychoNauts cosplay yet? (probably not, but would be interesting... yet INSANE.)
Someone already made a Raz costume and put the photos of her in that costume on the Psychonauts fan club on Deviant Art.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Now all I need to do is dress up as Sasha...

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Now all I need to do is dress up as Sasha...

That wouldn't be hard...

O Lord...I just realise I have the hair for that...haha...

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Do you? I wish I did--hey. Sasha's sunglasses would be hard to do, I realised. And I have Milla-esque hair! Yay!

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Do you? I wish I did--hey. Sasha's sunglasses would be hard to do, I realised. And I have Milla-esque hair! Yay!

So do Milla, she's more creative then Sasha ne ways. You'd get to wear an awsome multi color dress. For sasha all you have to do is get a semi long coat (Which I can def find somewhere areound the house.) dress pants, a turtle neck and sun glasses...I could go dress up like him right now...only I'm not going to...because that'd be weird.

Yes...yes I do have the hair...I even recently colored it black...so I even have the color...and if I style it right it could look quite boyish...(but I don't know if that's a good thing.)

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 08:44 PM
So do Milla, she's more creative then Sasha ne ways. You'd get to wear an awsome multi color dress. For sasha all you have to do is get a semi long coat (Which I can def find somewhere areound the house.) dress pants, a turtle neck and sun glasses...I could go dress up like him right now...only I'm not going to...because that'd be weird.

Yes...yes I do have the hair...I even recently colored it black...so I even have the color...and if I style it right it could look quite boyish...(but I don't know if that's a good thing.)

Hm. Wanna trade hair? You could wear the dress. I'll take reclusive-spy-man pants, please.

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Of course its a good thing! You could sneak around, being suspicious and writing all over people's homework! Writing.... fanfiction!

Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 09:06 PM
...and I just checked FF.net to see if maybe they had finally done a good deed in their awful, soul crushing, childhood eating lives. But no. Everyone's too busy writing fanfiction for the bible.

Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 09:35 PM
...and I just checked FF.net to see if maybe they had finally done a good deed in their awful, soul crushing, childhood eating lives. But no. Everyone's too busy writing fanfiction for the bible.

LOL, I could have told you that. I've been sending emails and checking at least once a week.

Darn Ping Pong and Tetris and Solitaire and the Bible...THEY TAKE ALL THE FANS!

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
They love Jesus more than Raz. I'm sad.

shinzuku
09-02-2005, 06:26 PM
I started a fanfic it's in my journal.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/

Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 07:24 PM

WOot, Im a read it!

Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 07:28 PM

Nice start. :( Wish it was longer tho.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 09:03 PM

Holy crap. Knowledge.... AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOY.

Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 09:05 PM
First Milla fiction- twenty blue ribbons. I do so wish it were longer. *sob*

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-03-2005, 07:07 AM
WOW!!!!! Please continue!!! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!

Purple Squid
09-03-2005, 09:32 PM
I think you should all know, I have written my story and am typing it up as we speak... so get your ice cream and beer kegs ready!

And it is finished! I didn't want to be left out, so I wrote this fic to be put on Zets Darke's page, if she wants it on there, I spose. And guess what, guys?

...it has coffee AND tea in it. And it isn't completely random. But you should know it is really short. And no one speaks. That's the point...

Find it at http://www.livejournal.com/users/somethingsquid/

Agent-Sarah
09-04-2005, 12:28 AM
That is a well written peice you did there, Squid.

chipmunkrfuzzy
09-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Great Fic! Please make more!

TyraaRane
09-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Aw...that was sweet and funny and made me smile.

Although, I do have to ask--"dancing with geese?" Should I even ask? ;)

It's very lovely. When it finds a permanent home, send me a link so I can rec it to everyone I know, okay?

Zetz Darke
09-04-2005, 08:32 AM
I think you should all know, I have written my story and am typing it up as we speak... so get your ice cream and beer kegs ready!

And it is finished! I didn't want to be left out, so I wrote this fic to be put on Zets Darke's page, if she wants it on there, I spose. And guess what, guys?

...it has coffee AND tea in it. And it isn't completely random. But you should know it is really short. And no one speaks. That's the point...

Find it at http://www.livejournal.com/users/somethingsquid/

That was Excellent! I'd love to put it my web page. The length was perfect and even without words you said everything that needed to be said.

Purple Squid
09-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks. Tell me when you put it up so I can take it off that livejournal thing...

Now I'M gonna be so popular! Recognition, here I come! But this time, recognition can't shoot me!

Zetz Darke
09-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Thanks. Tell me when you put it up so I can take it off that livejournal thing...

Now I'M gonna be so popular! Recognition, here I come! But this time, recognition can't shoot me!

Haha, I put it up right after I finished reading it. Unfortunately, because of the whole crappy free website things i had to once again put it on Media minor. (I created a new account so it would be your name on the story instead of mine.) I hate posting fanfics on that website and then linking to them from mine...I can't wait until fanfiction.net gets that section up (If they ever do.)

Purple Squid
09-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Well, I'll leave it up, I guess. I'll link it to your site... I'll get around to it... eventually...

I'm not sure I can write another fic for a while. Xl I may have to think about it in the shower.

Zetz Darke
09-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Mkay. My fics updated now. New chapter finished and I'm done with it for the rest of this weekend. I only hope I have the same motivation to update my other fics. >.<

Purple Squid
09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Yay! Now I can die happy...

Purple Squid
09-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Aw...that was sweet and funny and made me smile.

Although, I do have to ask--"dancing with geese?" Should I even ask? ;)

It's very lovely. When it finds a permanent home, send me a link so I can rec it to everyone I know, okay?
Thank you! And I think that might be its permanent home... but you should just link to Zets' page. You know, so all the stuff gets looked at...

That line is an inside joke with my brother. We're cool like that.

Purple Squid
09-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Awe... I like his Dad's look. =X So awesome.

I loved the part explaining the lack-of-logic. Good eats, right there.

Zetz Darke
09-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Awe... I like his Dad's look. =X So awesome.

I loved the part explaining the lack-of-logic. Good eats, right there.

Haha, i mostly meant the fact that he walks around in a completely tarnished tight suit and a pair of shorts. I think it's sort of nifty too, but he looks homeless.

Purple Squid
09-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Coolest hobo I ever saw. I dig the shorts.

Zetz Darke
09-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Coolest hobo I ever saw. I dig the shorts.

Yea...I like the stripes on his shirt and pants.

Zetz Darke
09-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Argh! Must keep this thread alive!

Agent-Sarah
09-05-2005, 12:52 PM
*Places two wires on the thread's chest* CLEAR! *Zap!*

Purple Squid
09-05-2005, 01:21 PM
SOMEONE WRITE SOMETHING COOL, NOW!

...um, uh, hm, MY CAT IS GETTING CATARACTS!! GET IT?! hahahah... no, really. Cry for him.

*desperation*

shinzuku
09-05-2005, 06:14 PM
I made another chapter.

Purple Squid
09-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Oh, thank you! So much! (this is where I cry openly at your feet)

Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Oh, and Zets Darke, A very short fic is up on my journal thing. Just so you know, just a warning, this one doesn't actually have much to do with the characters themselves so much as what normal people might think of them. It was fun to write, I'll give you that.

(and on an unrelated note, TyraaRane, your birthday is one day before mine. Whoopee!)

Agent-Sarah
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Great little fic you did there, Squid.

Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 09:10 PM
...holy crap. You said the same thing last time. Either you're a robot, or you're a robot. I'm beginning to wonder...

TyraaRane
09-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh man, you should have put a warning on that fic...I got as far as "computer-hacking swamp puppet" before I had to go squeegee the tea off my monitor. Oh man. That was hilarious. XD

Agent-Sarah
09-07-2005, 12:16 AM
...holy crap. You said the same thing last time. Either you're a robot, or you're a robot. I'm beginning to wonder...
Damn, my brain must be on repeat again.

Purple Squid
09-07-2005, 06:15 AM
Oh man, you should have put a warning on that fic...I got as far as "computer-hacking swamp puppet" before I had to go squeegee the tea off my monitor. Oh man. That was hilarious. XD
I'd hate for your computer to suffer through an ordeal like that again. Next time I'll put warning labels...

haha... I've never made someone spray tea before. Mostly soda. Glad you liked the story!

Zetz Darke
09-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh, and Zets Darke, A very short fic is up on my journal thing. Just so you know, just a warning, this one doesn't actually have much to do with the characters themselves so much as what normal people might think of them. It was fun to write, I'll give you that.

(and on an unrelated note, TyraaRane, your birthday is one day before mine. Whoopee!)

Hahahaha! That's fantastic! I laughed when the kid shared his suspicion that Sasha didn't have eyes. Sigh. I'm gonna put that up on my site now.

Whoo! I am behind in the conversations! Shame on me!

Zetz Darke
09-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I made another chapter.

Hey, Is it alright with you if I put this on my website? :D

Purple Squid
09-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Hahahaha! That's fantastic! I laughed when the kid shared his suspicion that Sasha didn't have eyes. Sigh. I'm gonna put that up on my site now.

Whoo! I am behind in the conversations! Shame on me!

Yes, you are behind. Shame on you. Glad this entertains people--I thought they wouldn't be happy with the lack of psychic hilarities.

shinzuku
09-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Hey, Is it alright with you if I put this on my website? :D

go ahead

Purple Squid
09-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Damn, my brain must be on repeat again.
You might want to get that looked at. By a doctor, I mean.

Agent-Sarah
09-07-2005, 09:16 PM
You might want to get that looked at. By a doctor, I mean.
If this doctor is wearing a shower cap and has a metal claw for a hand, I'm out of there.

Purple Squid
09-08-2005, 06:15 AM
Heh... I wouldn't blame you.

Zetz Darke
09-08-2005, 07:50 PM
*Shivers* I'll never look at the dentist the same again.

AgentArcana
09-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey, my mom's a dentist.

Smon
09-08-2005, 08:41 PM
YOUR MOM IS A WITCH SENT FROM THE CAVERNS OF THORNEY TOWERS BOWELS OF HELL! ...j/k

AgentArcana
09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
How dare you say that about my mom. you've never met her. and i've never seen her steal a brain from anyone.

it's those HMO's you really have to worry about.

Purple Squid
09-09-2005, 06:14 AM
Well, my mom is a vet. She pokes animal brains all the time.

Does that count?

Smon
09-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Indeed it does Squid. Arm the Psychic Death Tanks of Furry Animalness!

Purple Squid
09-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Sweet. And my dad is in the air force, so he is constantly warping the minds of small children to meet the needs of The Man.

(he IS a digit of The Man, you know)

Zetz Darke
09-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Sweet. And my dad is in the air force, so he is constantly warping the minds of small children to meet the needs of The Man.

(he IS a digit of The Man, you know)

>_< My parents work in the mall...

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-09-2005, 05:04 PM
wow, i feel so uninportant compared to you people...

Smon
09-09-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm more unimportant!
Boss:Smon, is this one a dud?
*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!*
Smon:N-no...

Zetz Darke
09-09-2005, 05:45 PM
wow, i feel so uninportant compared to you people...

The malls not very important...specially when you get down to the fact that my dads an accountant and my moms an interpreter...they shouldn't be working in Sears and Macy's

shinzuku
09-09-2005, 05:50 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-09-2005, 05:52 PM
-.-;;; my mom is a leasing lady, and my dads a bum [seriusly] so dont feel bad

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-09-2005, 06:22 PM
i'm writing a psychonauts fic but i dont know if anyone will read it, because it'll be most likely be slash [my fics have a strange habit of ending up that way o0;;;]

Zetz Darke
09-09-2005, 06:52 PM
i'm writing a psychonauts fic but i dont know if anyone will read it, because it'll be most likely be slash [my fics have a strange habit of ending up that way o0;;;]

Tell me who it is between, and then we shall see.

Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-09-2005, 09:08 PM
well, its a Raz/O.C. because... well, i'm not big on the pedifile thing and most of the other boys are ugly...

Purple Squid
09-09-2005, 09:59 PM
well, its a Raz/O.C. because... well, i'm not big on the pedifile thing and most of the other boys are ugly...

So if you were big on the pedophile thing you'd pair up Raz and Sasha? OR WORSE. Raz....Cruller!

Hey, I said my PARENTS work there. I don't have a job, therefore I'm not important. At all. Besides, my dad doesn't do the bombs and such... he's a linguist. (you could be more important than me, as far as I know. That would be cool because you could get me tickets to stuff) =D

The boys are not ugly. Cept' Bobby and Benny, of course.

And this M&M is more important than you, Smon.