PDA

View Full Version : What would be a GOOD to add-onto the game...

Zoi
08-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Like in the movies that when your shot landed on a wall or etc - the screen would flash. (Not all the time but Frequently it does) - not to cause seizures or anything, just would be cool. :thmbup1:

P.S Im new here, Hi. :)

P.S #2 And the sounds, the sounds in the movie when the blaster shot hit a wall were great. :)

zerted
08-23-2005, 02:11 AM
I'm not sure about that. It might get pretty hard to see when a lot of noobs are running around missing, but then, it would be a nice effect.

Hello.

Redtech
08-23-2005, 03:47 AM
More levels? :)

Zoi
08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Actually, that the flash would just take place if the shot was in the viewing area - Not behind you.

stefanlinden
09-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Actually, that the flash would just take place if the shot was in the viewing area - Not behind you.
I think that is the best way if you want to do something with the flashing

Redtech
09-28-2005, 03:28 AM
Saying that, if there's loads of stupid bots hitting the wall, millions will become epileptic overnight!

FiStO-KiT
09-28-2005, 08:39 AM
Lol! anyway maybe more Certain level only Vehicles, like the cloud car. but say maybe a Slave 1/Firespray for Kamino(As a thing for Jango Fett),Wookiee Helicopter thingys(Dont know what they are, the catamarans maybe?). Thats what I would add-on

Blackrider27
09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
a couple things

-a regular battle droid with a blaster rifle, AND a super battle droid though i think they have it in bf2
-different color troopers that vary on the environment.(ex. yellow troops for utapau, blue for jedi temple stuff like that)

clonearcman
09-28-2005, 05:19 PM
I couldn't agree more. To addon to what blackrider said:
-More helicopter-like things (kinda like what wookies had)
-The rolling droid things for CIS on Kashyk
-Smarter neutral teams (except for wookies, they're smart enough)

Blackrider27
10-09-2005, 10:46 PM
like what arc said more helicopter like gunships where when they hover they move a bit to be more realistic. Im happy to say they added something cool to the gunships. When you land one now you can still direct the motion its pretty cool