PDA

View Full Version : Questions about textures

Darth InSidious
08-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find the Ebon Hawk textures used in modules?
Also, how do you change the colouring of a sabre's blade?

Thanks,
InSidious

Lando Griffin
08-27-2005, 08:02 AM
I dont know about the model skins, been lookin for it myself, but for the sabre you could search for it in the kotor tool, I bet its in ERFS-TexturePacks-swpc_tex_tpa.erf i think, try going to models too for your ebon hawk thing, its right below texture packs. Or you can download a mod for the sabre skin color it black or white to get rid of the color, then color it whatever u want, then name it one of the sabre colors or make a new lightsaber.

010_sWitch_010
08-27-2005, 10:05 AM
i haven't worked with the ebon hawk textures but for K2 i think there are seperate textures to cover the ebon hawk in each module (as if the ebon hawk was just a wall, so there won't be a model file-i think). They are stored in the textures for each planet like the nar shadda one is NAR_EBOHWK.tpc in the texture packs.

And to change the colouring of the lightsabers just find the w_Lsabre####01.tga files (replacing the # with a name associated to the blade colour) and edit in photoshop.

Darth InSidious
08-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Yes, but how do you create that cool multicolour effect?
Thanks,
InSidious

Achilles
08-27-2005, 03:43 PM
With a lightsaber? You have to hex edit the model to reference the different colors. Check out my lightsaber walkthrough (in the tools forum) for more details.

Darth InSidious
08-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Okay, thanks!