PDA

View Full Version : Kreia with two hand fix/mod???

furio
08-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I thought i saw this fix/mod once but, i can seems to find it anymore, can someone give me a link to this & that is, if it even exist...

Thanks in advance

The_Maker
08-28-2005, 02:44 PM
I do not think one has been made <.<

But its really not that hard, just load your most recent savegame in KSE and change Kreia's appearance from "Party_NPC_Kreia_Gimped" to "Party_NPC_Kreia"
And voila, Kreia with 2 hands again :)

Although considering it got chopped off by Sion I dunno how it would fit in with the story line <_<

Colma Adawin
08-28-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm sure it would be a great mod if someone was to model a mech hand for Kreia, then any melee weapon she uses it was given an unstoppable bonus or something like that ;)

( this is a subtle hint btw ) ;)

Give me about a day, and i'll have the BEST DESCRIPTION for it ;) i should write a book

Colma Adawin

MdKnightR
08-29-2005, 08:20 AM
I'm sure it would be a great mod if someone was to model a mech hand for Kreia, then any melee weapon she uses it was given an unstoppable bonus or something like that ;)

( this is a subtle hint btw ) ;)

Give me about a day, and i'll have the BEST DESCRIPTION for it ;) i should write a book

Colma Adawin

That would be an awesome addition to the game. Afterall, Star Wars is filled with such things.

The_Maker
08-29-2005, 11:20 AM
If I knew more about scripting I would make this so you can go somewhere and buy a cyber arm and her left hand would be useable again but I know sh!t scripting so I cannot help :(

oldflash
09-03-2005, 04:00 AM
beside changing appearance in .2da you will need also to edit last col. equipslotlocked to "****" in rows 600 and 627
I made a replacement for kreia with darthtraya and unlock offhand
the goodthink: kreia don't have 2h weapon feat and no penanlity when 2h weapons is used.
mod link: http://www.pcgamemods.com/15621/

darthfate
09-03-2005, 06:08 PM
I couldn't believe she lost her hand! and then to go on thru the not being able to use two weapons. on the official site it showz her weilding a doublesaber WITH 1 HAND!
when i 1st saw it i thought kreia would have this special ability or animation that let her do this
hat wouldve been KOOL! aaaahhhhhh...............just needed to get that off my chest
thanks 4 reading.

oldflash
09-03-2005, 07:28 PM
I couldn't believe she lost her hand! and then to go on thru the not being able to use two weapons. on the official site it showz her weilding a doublesaber WITH 1 HAND!
when i 1st saw it i thought kreia would have this special ability or animation that let her do this
hat wouldve been KOOL! aaaahhhhhh...............just needed to get that off my chest
thanks 4 reading.

in official site kreia have both hands (screenshots from e3)
those pics are only from demo mandalore, handmaiden, mira, all on telos surface

darthfate
09-04-2005, 05:26 PM
yeh i kno i kno that i woz jus saying

oldflash
09-05-2005, 03:03 AM
look here:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/15621/a/4/

Mono_Giganto
09-05-2005, 09:41 PM
I started something like this a while back, but kind of lost interest in the game before I finished it. It's a relatively simple mod to make, and a great way to get started scripting and dialogue editing. :)

09-09-2005, 08:12 AM
hmm i can try the mech hand for u if u want
just post telling me what u want it to look like