PDA

View Full Version : Two Years, Two Masters

Pages : [1] 2

Tysyacha
08-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Prologue/Opening Text Crawl:

After the JEDI EXILE defeated the cunning
and manipulative DARTH TRAYA on Malachor V,
she took flight in her vessel, the Ebon Hawk.
She sought REVAN, the original Dark Lord,
and hoped to uncover the true Sith threat
which lay in wait for the fledgling Republic.

Little did the Exile know that in the course
of two years, she would serve two new masters--
one Jedi, one Sith. Only one would win her
loyalty and claim her as the key to a war
that would make the Mandalorian conflicts
pale by comparison...

"Ah, Revan," sighed Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya, the
one known as the Jedi Exile, as she slumped in the
cockpit of the Ebon Hawk. "Where are you, and what
are you planning? Have the Sith caught you again, or
are you still on the side of the Light?" Nothing answered
but the hum of the Ebon Hawk's hyperdrive, whirring
contentedly as thousands of stars sped past the vessel.

No one else was aboard. Tysyacha knew that Kreia, at
least before she revealed her true identity as the former
(and now deceased) Darth Traya, had been right. She
could not take anyone she cared for along with her on
the journey that lay ahead. This path was for her alone,
or at least until she happened upon some new companions.

An abrupt sound made Tysyacha whirl around in her seat.
"Who's there?" she asked, her nerves taut. Silence once
again ensued, and Syscha thought she must be getting
paranoid. But, then, after all, was she to blame? Darth
Traya had taught her that sometimes, nothing and no one
deserved your trust, not even the ones you called allies.

Still, she had cause to hope, for the sound revealed itself...

Writer
08-28-2005, 08:55 PM
A young human girl fell into Tysyacha's sight, tumbling rather disgracefully into the cockpit. A look of pure terror was in her eyes as she stood and attempted to retreat.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly. "It's... it's jus that your spaceship... well, it's... that is, you were the only one I saw getting on..."

She continued to back away. "I... I jus needed to get away from... from him... that's all."

She stared at Tysyacha, as if hoping to be accepted and brushed her dark red hair out of her face to reveal terrified dark blue eyes.

Tysyacha
08-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Tysyacha blinked, startled into semi-paralysis at first,
but then she found her voice. "Him?" she asked, not
unkindly. "Who is this 'him' you're talking about? Revan?"
She thought it unlikely that this girl, whoever she was,
had found the Dark Lord already and escaped his clutches.

Seeing the girl was still frightened, she relaxed her
shoulders and stretched out her hand. "By Dxun!
Where are my manners? I am Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya,
but you can call me Syscha for short. This is my ship,
a smuggler's vessel called the Ebon Hawk. It used to
be Darth Revan's property, but, well--through unforeseen
and strange circumstances, it became mine. Welcome aboard."

Tysyacha and the girl shook hands, and the young Jedi
was reminded of another traveler, a red-headed spitfire
who had once looked to collect the bounty upon her...

"Mira," she thought. "How much this girl looks like her,
although she has a lot less attitude! I think I can trust
her, at least for now. She looks scared, and I'll direct
her to one of the dormitories so she can rest, maybe."

Note: Tysyacha's name is phonetically pronounced
TEE-si-chah dvookh-SOT-na-yah, the "kh" on the "dvukh"
like the "ch" in "Loch Ness", but a little bit softer. ;)

Writer
08-28-2005, 09:42 PM
"I... the girl stammered. "I don't know his name..."

She seemed to be calming down slightly since Tysyacha didn't seem to mind her presence. "Syscha... that's a pretty name. I'm Falya."

Tysyacha
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Tysyacha smiled back. "Hello, Falya. I bet you're
wondering about me, or at least where I'm going.
I'm in search of my former Master, name of Revan,
although I'm not sure if he turned back to the
Dark Side or not. He was commander of all the Sith
during the Mandalorian Wars, and no one knows
where he is these days. I want to track him down
and do one of two things: either confront him
if he's with the Sith, or join forces if he's with
the Light. There's a growing galactical threat."

Syscha sat down again and asked Falya about
the man she had wanted to escape from. "What
did he look like?" she asked. "Hooded, maybe?
Red single-handed lightsaber? Long cloak?"

She prayed, Don't let it be Revan. Not yet.
Don't let the Dark Lord be near when I've barely
escaped Malachor V!

Writer
08-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Falya thought for a moment. "I've heard of Revan, but this man doesn't fit any of the descriptions you just gave... but I don't wanna talk about him." She shuddered convulsively. She looked around and sat down with her back against the nearest wall.

"So you said this ship used to be Revan's?" she asked curiously.

Tysyacha
08-28-2005, 10:34 PM
"Aye," replied Tysyacha. "Although, I don't know much
about that portion of the Ebon Hawk's past. The
part I know is the time ever since I woke up near the
fuel station of Peragus..." Syscha told Falya a brief
summary of her encounters and travels aboard this
illustrious Sith-targeted vessel, including her most
recent lightsaber duel, the one with Darth Traya.

"It's been a long, hard journey for me, one fraught
with constant danger and deception. However, the
Force has been with me, and it has kept my heart beating
throughout." For the third time, a quiet calm followed.

Writer
08-28-2005, 11:27 PM
"Wow!" Falya exclaimed when the story was complete. "You have been through a lot."

She stared out the window into space. "My story is not so long, nor so interesting." There was a short pause before she went on. "I was born in space. Never had a home. My parents were wanderers. They hated the Republic, but they also hated the Sith. The first time I ever stood on the solid ground of a planet was when I was ten."

She stood and began pacing. "When I was twelve, our ship was attacked by pirates and my parents were killed. I was sold into captivity. Three years later, I escaped, but I was captured again two months later. I've just escaped again. I am eighteen years old now."

She stopped pacing and sat down again. "So, where are we headed?"

Tysyacha
08-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Tysyacha gazed sympathetically at the Ebon Hawk's newest passenger.
"You say I've been through a lot," she said, "but you're no stranger to suffering
either! I'm sad to hear about your parents and the time you spent enslaved.
Were you put to work by the Czerka corporation, by any chance? I've had
many a scuffle and skirmish with their mercenaries, especially aboard Telos."

Syscha sipped a drink from the concession dispenser. "Ionic water?" she asked
Falya, who accepted gladly. "For now, I want to head for Nar Shadaa. No one
would look for us there right now, since I think the bounty on Jedi is off. Plus,
it's where Revan would go if he were looking to engage in shady business."

She charted a course for the Smuggler's Moon, and the ship catapulted away...

ForceFightWMe12
08-29-2005, 01:20 PM
((If I may, I'm new at this but I'll try. Feel free to send a message if its not exactly going as planned or w/e.))

A shady man walked the streets of Naar-Shadaa, black cloak hanging about his heels and hood drawn up over his face. He stepped stealthily, keeping to the shadows. He slipped around a corner and through a door.
The room he entered was dimly lit, faintly glowing red lights giving the room a bloody hue. It was filled with people, as it should be. It was a cantina after all.
Twi'leks, Gammorreans, Duros, as well as many other variations of aliens hovered about the room, drinking and talking in hundreds of different foreign tounges.
Scanning the room, the man saw a male Twi'lek with green skin, dressed in red garments standing in a corner, leaning against the wall and watching the crowd passivly. He stepped towards the alien.
Forsakening Basic, the man spoke to the Twi'lek, using his contact's native language.
"Do you have it?" he asked in a deep voice.
"Right here. However, I need to see the credits."
"How bout you let me inspect the package, make sure it is the real thing, and then pay you. Or, I could just blast you," at his words, the man drew a slim, hold-out blaster from beneath the folds of his cloak, handling it meaningfully, "and take the package from you."
Faced with the blaster, the Twi'lek's eyes grew wide. "I-I like you're idea, much better."
"Good, I'm glad you see it my way. Now then," the cloaked figure said, holding his hand out expectantly.
The alien put a hand up his sleeve, and drew out a disk. "You will find all that I promised on here." and handed it to the man.
With a practiced eye, he checked to make sure that this was indeed what he had come for, then slapped some credits down on the table, and left.

As he inserted the disk into a pocket, a ship roared overhead. The man looked up, watching as it soared by with increasing interest.
I know that ship. he thought, and slipped around another corner, and into the night.

Tysyacha
08-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Many who feel the Force believe that true coincidences are rare.
Was it really a coincidence, then, that Tysyacha and Falya reached
a certain landing pad on Nar Shaddaa? A certain familiar landing
pad? When the two figures exited, a good-naturedly quarrelsome
Toydarian named Quello flitted out of his living quarters and accosted them.

"Whatsa you two doing on my landing pad?" asked Quello. "The right
to land here belongs to some other men, some space pilots who went
off for a long bender in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr bar." Suddenly, he noticed
one of the two women seemed familiar. "Eh, it's you! Haven't seen you
in a long time, Jedi, or are you a Jedi still?" Quello scratched his head.

Tysyacha smiled wryly. "Exiled." She gently placed her hand on the
hilt of her double-bladed silver lightsaber. "I'm not formally reinstated,
although with the deaths of Masters Zez Kai'Ell, Kavar, and Vrook, I doubt
that I ever will be." Quello flapped a few feet back, his expression shocked.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you. Please forgive me, Falya. This is Quello,
a fine Toydarian who would surely take two hundred more credits for the
right to land here." She winked at the wrinkled, gray creature and smiled.

"Two hundred? Ehh, better make it a thousand. Since you left here, Jedi,
Nar Shaddaa prices have tripled. Some Sith here is with the Exchange, or
at least that's what the rumors say. Me, I don't believe it. I think Goto has
finally swelled too big for his sphere, if you know what I mean. Heh, heh!"

Falya looked rather worried, and a lump formed in Tysyacha's throat.
One thousand credits? Such a sum was not Bantha fodder. Nevertheless,
Syscha surrendered the credits to Quello's outstretched hand, telling her
companion she had much more. Which was the truth, but knowing the
Smuggler's Moon, it all could be gone in a fortnight. Good thing Syscha
had admitted to herself long ago that she was a terrible pazaak player!

"Please, keep our ship safe. Wait--did you say there were Sith here?"
Tysyacha couldn't believe she had almost missed that tibit of information.

"Only rumors. You know what they say. Oh--Dark Lord Revan?" Quello
shook his head. "It's probably not him. I'm 95 percent sure. Make that 99."

As Syscha and Falya left the landing pad, the Exile thought, Maybe so,
but it never hurts to check...

Writer
08-30-2005, 12:06 AM
"Doesn't every system have a rumor of Revan's recent appearance?" Falya asked quietly, staying very close to Syscha's side and glancing around nervously. "I mean... it seems recently that he's everywhere, if you know what I mean."

"Hey, girl!" a gruff voice called. A look of pure terror crossed Falya's face and she broke into a run. The man began an immediate pursuit. Falya continued to run, but ended up cornered not far away. The man laughed.

"You know who I am," he said. It was not a question. He knew very well that she knew who he was.

"You're Vulk," she whispered. He nodded.

"And what do I do?" he asked, coming closer. She cringed.

"You hunt me when I run," she muttered. Again, he nodded. Falya prayed that Syscha would catch up soon as Vulk continued.

"Grayston is getting tired of all your running," he said, taking a long whip from his belt. "He's given me permission to do a little more than bind you this time."

He took a step back so he could achieve the full striking force of the whip. Falya cringed, waiting for the blow...

Wintersong
08-30-2005, 02:58 AM
(* I hope its ok for me to post like this, and I apologise if not, I've not RP'd like this before, not in a narrative way like this. Please have patience, and I hope the following is to everyones liking. If not please send me a message, and I'll amend/remove as necessary. Thankyou. *)

As the whip descends, a hands grabs the lashing end from the air. It wraps around an outstretched fist that pulls mightily against it, the man loses his balance at the unexpected force exerted on the whip, causing him to stumble.

Seeing the man off balance, a leg whips from the folds of a large blue over coat, and swiftly takes the man across the back of the legs, causing him to fall, releasing his hold on the handle of the whip as he falls. As he starts to rise again the hand clasping the whip crashes into the side of his head. A mighty blow, and well struck, the man, now barely conscious, collapses in a heap at the figures feet.

The figure straightens up, looks down at the the whip man.

"This girl shall not suffer harm at your hands, or at anyone elses. Return to your master, and inform him so. From this moment on the girl is under my protection, and shall not be harmed, future attempts will be taken most seriously indeed, and I asure you, that should you be the one that attempts it, it shall be the last time we meet. Now. Leave. Return to your master and tell him you have failed him." A well toned masculine voice says calmly, forcful and persuasive intonation clearly audible to those paying attention.

"Now, young lady, I suggest you, and your companion had best follow me, and we shall leave this scene before further trouble descends upon us. Please, if you'll follow me, I'll show you to a place of safety, a place we can talk, about the current situation, and hopefully, a way to resolve it."

The figure then turns, gestures slightly and begins to walk into the traffic of Nar Shadaa's population.

jblue789
08-30-2005, 03:39 AM
(Well, I'm bored... it's kinda late, can't sleep... might as well join into a nice little RP, eh?)

Lussk yawned as he listened absentmindedly to the slug's orders. Ever since Goto's... disappearance, and with the arrival of those new bosses, he was unable to get any decent huntin' jobs. He regretted oh so much taking this sithspit of a job for Vogga. Oh well, at least it's easy and the pay is decent... the ex-bounty hunter thought to himself. "So, eh-uh, Vogga, why's this freighter worth examining?"

The Hutt merely grunted, "You ask too much, all you need to do is tell that damned Toydarian what to do. Here, you fool, take this datapad and just hand it over to him. Since you obviously have too much on your mind to remember all this." Vogga spit at the Trandoshan's feet, and Lussk quickly reverted to his old instincts and hissed out curses in the languages of old. Apparently, Kath hounds didn't like to hear Trandoshans speak, as one of Vogga's beasts snapped at Lussk's ankles. With a zap, a whine, and a whimpering Kath hound retreating back into the shadows, Lussk quickly hid his blaster from view. It was the only weapon he managed to obtain after getting his equipment stolen...

Shortly thereafter, the Trando arrived to face Quello at the Docking sector.

"Hey, Quello! Got some orders from the fat fool for you!"

At once the Toydarian flew out of his little shack and snatched the datapad from Lussk. "Eh? Why's Vogga wanna me to examine that wreck?"

Sighing, Lussk quickly took hold of the fat little creature by his neck and scowled, "That's what I'd like to know. Who's the pilot, and why is he or she or whatever so important?"

"I'm sorry, I can-hurk-not tell yo-" He gasped for air as he was released. "But I can show you the ship, might bring old memories, you know?"

Just as Lussk grabbed a small glance of the freighter, he gasped. "The Ebon Hawk? The Jedi that Goto had that bounty on? That schutta?!" He winced as the thought of her opened up a few old wounds, and he quickly scratched at his prosthetic left arm, hoping to gain some relief. "WHERE IS SHE?! Tell me now..." He snarled.

"I don't know! I swe-" the Toydarian jerked about as Lussk nearly crushed his windpipe.

"Bah!" The ex-bounty hunter threw him down. The eyes of the Jekk'Jekk Tarr would know... wait...no, she's human isn't she? The fumes of the Tarr are poisonous... yes... and most of those in the Tarr stay in the Tarr... the eyes of the Cantina are much better. I'll also need some weapons... and for that I'll need credits, unless of course, I obtained them for "free"."Tell Vogga that I'm resigning."

Stretching out his legs, he ran swiftly into the Flophouse, suffocated some fool and grabbed a stealth generator off the man's shelf, a swig of Juma Juice from the fridge, and awaited outside of Vogga's little palace for the dancing to end.

(OOC: If I may request, unless you're heading to the Cantina, don't interact with Lussk, and yes, he does succeed in raiding Vogga's little treasury. And no, I'm not planning on having him hunt Tysyacha (sp? sorry, name really is kinda annoying :P a more simpler one would've been nice... not that I'm complaining.) at least not forever. And also, I would assume that Tysyacha(sp?) was a light sided Exile, correct?)

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 09:56 AM
Hidden in the shadows of the dock, the man watched as the woman and child that departed the frieghter dealt with Quello and walk away.
Using every bit of stealth to stay unnoticed to all, he followed them as they left the dock to the shelter of the Refugee District. Crouching in a corner, he watched a man advance on the child, a whip held high. Reluctant to allow them to get hurt, for they did indeed serve a very important purpose, he was about to spring on the apparent slaver when a man garbed in blue grabbed the whip and quickly dispatched him.
"This girl shall not suffer harm at your hands, or at anyone elses. Return to your master, and inform him so. From this moment on the girl is under my protection, and shall not be harmed, future attempts will be taken most seriously indeed, and I asure you, that should you be the one that attempts it, it shall be the last time we meet. Now. Leave. Return to your master and tell him you have failed him." the man said to the crippled whipper on the ground, then turned to the captain and child, "Now, young lady, I suggest you, and your companion had best follow me, and we shall leave this scene before further trouble descends upon us. Please, if you'll follow me, I'll show you to a place of safety, a place we can talk, about the current situation, and hopefully, a way to resolve it."
The man in the shadows snarled. Not that schutta again!!!!! D*mn him! Why must that... the man used the most insulting prophanity that he knew, continue to distrubt my buisness?!
Taking deep breaths and quickly mastering his anger, the man was about to break cover and follow the threesome when a Trandoshan went up to Quello and spoke to him.
The man listened intently to the exchange, finding that the Trandoshan had been sent to gather information on the ship and its passangers.
This could be a bit of a problem. the man thought, before slipping away after the others.

Using the tracking skills he had gathered over the years, the man continued to follow the ship's passengers and the blue-robed man, fading out of existance in the shadows of the streets...

Tysyacha
08-30-2005, 10:43 AM
(OOC: jblue, yes, you are spelling Tysyacha right. I'm sorry the
name for my female, light-sided Exile is so long, and yet in actual
Russian, it's one of the most beautiful words I've ever heard. Cheers,
and welcome to our roleplay! :) You too, Wintersong. If any of you
wish to, just call me Syscha or even Ty. Both are great with me. ;)

And now, the saga continues...)

Tysyacha felt a mixture of anger and fear course through her as she
weaved her way through the "fragrant" crowds of Nar Shaddaa. Falya!
How in the galaxy could I have been so foolish, going to this putrid
planet when I should have known there would have been bounty hunters
here?! My next task is definitely NOT to find Lord Revan, but to rescue
the newest crew member of the Ebon Hawk!

She drew out her lightsaber, keeping it at her side but not activating
the blades yet. Caution was of the utmost here, as was discretion.
Syscha didn't want to cause a panic, especially when one whirling
lightsaber beam caught an innocent Nar Shaddaa dweller in the head!
After a short while, she caught a glimpse of Falya's blazing red hair.
It seemed as if she were in the clutches of a figure in a long blue
overcoat. Well. This wouldn't take very long, with 2 beams at her aid.

"Halt!", she shouted, and then, "Stand back!" to the rest of the
crowd. Gasps and murmurs were heard as Tysyacha whirled her
lightsaber, preparing the silver-white rays for combat. "Sir, that
girl is Falya, the newest crew member on my ship. Release her,
or I shall see to it that this weapon preferred by the Sith gets
its due!" Her cobalt-blue eyes were furious, and she fell into her
traditional Shii-Cho, or Determination, lightsaber form. It had been
the first one that she had learned, and also the most basic.

The crowd watched in stupefaction, some in horror, some in awe.

"It's a Jedi! How on earth could such a one walk here in this place?"

"Hmph. Stupid, arrogant Jedi! The bounty's not active, but my anger is!"

"Is she going to kill us all after she finishes off the cloaked one?"

"Go, lit-up girl! Go, lit-up girl! Yay! Yay!" This from a wide-eyed child.

No one moved, not even Falya's disguised captor. The tension was fierce.

Writer
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
"Oh, not good," Falya muttered, catching sight of Syscha's lightsaber. She knew what that kind of weapon meant to the type of people in the streets of Nar Shaddaa: another potential kill. They had to get out of that area... fast.

Wintersong
08-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Hearing the words of the woman, the figure in blue slowly turns. Hands well calloused move the folds of his large over coat aside gently, for a breef moment the hilt of a single lighsaber is displayed.

The figure gazes intently in to Tysyacha's eyes, a strange look passes across his face, then a gently smile touches his lips.

"Well met Syscha, it has been a long time since I last laid eyes upon you. I'm glad to see that time has not been too unkind to you my friend. Now please, I prey, lower your weapon, your hast has already brought us un-due attention that I wished to avoid, I sense the presense of someone familiar, and it is my fervent hope that it is not who I suspect."

There is a feeling of great determination eminating from the Figure, as he slowly walks forward.

"I see confusion in your eyes Syscha, surely you have not forgotten me. Look closer I beg of you, look with your feelings and see that I am he you once knew. Reach out through your senses and know me again, it is I Tadrick, Tadrick Marlane, we were padawans together, while I studied under master Get Gren D'ai. Remember me, and the time we were together on Dantooine. Remember me." The last words spoken softly, with genuine sincerity evident in his voice.

At these words the crowd press in slightly, many showing further astonishment, others fear, anger, awe, and more than a few appear somewhat confused and a little stupified.

Tadrick moves closer to avoid the press of the crowd.

"Please, I mean no harm to you, or Falya, now, we must leave this place, quickly.

Angry muttering pass through many of the crowd, a number of them start towards the trio as they stand there, violent intent evident through their stance and bearing.

jblue789
08-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Lussk left the Cantina with little useful information, 100 credits well wasted. He scanned the sector and noticed a crowd that circled around possibly a few people. Squinting, he could see that they were focused on three people, humans, two females and one male. What's this now?

"Why, hello there Lussk, it's been a while..." the Trandoshan spun around to face Vrussk, his cousin. "Thinking about attacking one of those Jedi? That would be quite foolish, I do believe."

"'Those' Jedi? There's more than one? I assumed that there would be that one damned schutta that came by a while back... You remember." Lussk glanced at his arm and recieved a nod. "So... who's the other Jedi?" He spat on the floor.

"I do not know, I merely overheard their words, and I believe that only Jedi use the terms 'padawan' nowadays. But, I have nothing against either of them, and from what I can see, attacking the female would be all too foolish. She's brought out her saber. And yes, I do believe it's the same blade."

Wincing, Lussk pushed his cousin away at crept towards the crowd. He heard some thugs and mercs whispering to each other: "Should we try to take them out?" "Yeah, there's plenty of us, against just a few of them." "They'll go down easy if we catch them on surprise." "I'm sure the Exchange will be glad to see their heads."

Lussk chuckled. "What are you lookin' at, scum?" one of the hunters snarled at the Trandoshan.

"You fools believe that YOU can defeat two Jedi? HAH!"

"We'd have more of a chance than you, you slimy piece of bantha fodder." Lussk lashed out and pierced the Rodian hunter's palm with a knife.

"You'll see that the only fodder here is you fools. And maybe the civvies too." He pushed the mercs away and activated his stealth generator. "Go ahead and try to kill them. In fact, I'll give you a hefty sum to just try," his voice rang out from the air, as several thousand credits dropped to the floor. Courtesy of the Flophouse, he said to himself with a grin.

Lussk then waited in secret, waiting for the Jedi to move. He knew that the mercs would at the very least distract the three, long enough possibly, to get a decent shot at a head. He was the most stealthy Hunter in his time, no one had even thought about someone stalking them. The ex-hunter had mastered stealthed movement, he could lash out and immediately return to his stealthed form immediately. He could run. Looks like this old hunter might just be back in business...

Writer
08-30-2005, 06:12 PM
"Syscha, you know this man?" Falya's eyes darted nervously from Syscha to Tadrick and back.

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 06:44 PM
"Halt!" the man said in a hard, commanding voice, stepping from the shadows towards the the man and woman who stood in the center of the crowd.
Not today, you won't. Not today. he thought, as if talking to the blue-robed man.
The man and woman turned towards his voice as he stalked forward, pushing his way through the crowds.
There was a blank look on the woman's face, but the man in blue's face hardened into a semi-snarl. As he opened his mouth to speak, the man cut him off.
"No, this is not the place to speak, Tadrick. You and the...Jedi," he said, casting a glance at the woman but the look was lost beneath the hood of his cloak, "are in great danger at the moment. As a matter of fact..." he was going to say more, but he paused. Holding three fingers up in the air, he said, "Three...two...one." and as the last syllable left his lips, a red bolt shot from behind the crowd, whizzing by the woman's head. The scent of burnt hair filled the air.
Turning back to the pair of Jedi, the man said, "Come with me."
As he turned to walk away, he sensed unrest in the man. Turning back to him, he said, "Stay if you want, Tadrick, but," he pulled his cloak back, discreatly flashing the view of a saberstaff hooked at his belt before letting his cloak's black folds envelope it again, "there will be...certain consequences."
With that, he walked off, leaving the decision to the threesome.

Writer
08-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Falya panicked. What kind of people had she fallen in with? Though she hated the idea of being alone on Nar Shaddaa, she felt she had no other choice. When nobody was looking, she slipped into the crowd and broke into a run.

DarthSion101
08-30-2005, 07:09 PM
(( This looks linke a pretty cool RPG, I hope noone minds if I join, never RPGed in a literary type of way, but ill give it a try.))

Silence filled the empty grave, that was Malachor V. The Dark Side was still very strong, and could be felt throughout the atmosphere as if it was some sort of invisible shield covering the planet.

Deep within the core of the graveyard world in the heart of the ancient Trayus Academy, a man lay broken and battered on the floor. His flesh greyish from years of Darkside corruption, and cracked scarred and seered as if he had been wounded or killed multiple times, and slowly pieced back together. He appeared dead, but the Dark Side of the Force is as insidous and unpredictable as it is powerful, and such dark power can not be so easily undone. AS the Sith corpse lay face down on the floor, his fingers slowly begin to move, his hand clenches into a fist and grasps tightly at his Lightsaber. He opens his eyes, one is still normal, and brown, while the other is totally white, and has a great scar surrounding it. The man slowly rises to one knee, still unsure of his surroundings, he stands staight up and speaks to himself in a deep grovely sounding tone "Where am I?......I feel as if I should recognize this place, but yet I do not."........He falls to one knee and grasps his side, and it bears the mark of a lightsaber wound, which heals instantly and painfully as he clutches at it....he screams.....he rises and wanders throughout this ancient place, the halls are strewn with bodies, all recently deceased....."What has happened here?......uugh...." he groaned......"This pain...it..it consumes me....How do I ...still.....live." He makes his way into what looked like a dormitory, and to a wall mirror, he stepped in front of it and screamed a scream of terror at what he saw........"It can't be, that isn't even human, its....its....a walking.......rotting......decayed.....CORPSE" He turns quickly from the mirror and runs at full sprint down the halls of the ancient academy, running from the fear that this mirror was telling the truth................

jblue789
08-30-2005, 07:13 PM
(I would assume that this takes place after TSL, thus, well, Malachor V was destroyed :O)

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 07:16 PM
((Well, the Shadow Generator or whatever its called had apparently been activated before, yet the Academy still stood fully intact, so I guess it would have stayed intact again...))

jblue789
08-30-2005, 07:18 PM
You obviously didn't see the ending, or at least the Light Side ending. If Exile is dark side, then I believe he/she just stays there and uses the stuff to try to take over the universe. Light Side, you see Malachor V being torn apart, and you also see the core itself (at least the platform) collapse anyway. And since this exile is light-sided, well...

Wintersong
08-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Seeing Falya bolt Tadrick turns to follow, beckoning urgently for Tysyacha to follow. As he begins to run after Flaya he turns slightly to Tysyacha.

"We must find her, before she gets herself hurt... or worse, though what Elron's involvment in this is I do not know." He says quietly.

As Tadrick Marlane runs in pursuit of the fleeing Falya, he turns his back on Elrons "kind" offer of sanctuary

"Your consequences mean little to me Elron, I've stopped you before, and so help me I shall do it again." He yells as he takes off after the fleeing girl.

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 07:23 PM
Ooooh, right, I remember that now. But, I thought Kreia said...whatever. I can't remember. Ok, planet blows up.

Wintersong
08-30-2005, 07:24 PM
(OOC, feel free to join in Sion.
hmm why is the spoiler bit all whited out?)

jblue789
08-30-2005, 07:35 PM
(you have to highlight it to read it. Hence the reason it's called a spoiler :P)

Wintersong
08-30-2005, 07:37 PM
(thank you) *feels dumb*

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Elron narrowed his eyes. That b*stard!!! He's only going to get himself and the Exile killed!
As they bolted down a side-street, it seemed apparent that things weren't going to go as planned, considering that several bounty-hunters decided to show themselves. There was a hiss and a hum as a Mandalorian unsheilded only a foot from him.
Looks like its going to be up to me to save the day. Again.
"Well then," the amored man near him said, "there's two Jedi now, are there? That's twice the bounty for me, hahaha!"
Elron turned to him. Summoning the Force and cloaking himself in it, Elron called his saber from his belt, igniting it with a hiss and twin blades of the deepest violent red ignited in his hand.
"Make that three." he said in a deadly hiss, swinging his saberstaff and neatly rending the Mandalorian helmet from its shoulders.
There was a roar from the crowd, and several jeers went out as even more bounty-hunters unsheilded, humming into existance, and pulled out vibroblades and cocking blasters, all waiting expectantly.
"So then, ten of you against little old me." Elron smiled, "You don't stand a chance."
With that, he whirled into motion, spinning his blade above his head to bring it crashing down on a Duros, severing his arm before jumping into the air, only to spin down and slam one of the twin blades into the skull of Twi-lek. As the blaster bolts flew thick and fast, the crowd screamed and ducked for cover.
Pathetic. Elron thought as he quickly whipped his saber down, allowing the Force to block and redirect the red bolts.
Rolling, he rolled beneath the shots, before coming to a halt in a crouch infront of another bounty-hunter and slashing his legs out from underneath him. He then repeated the tactic on another before those with blasters were able to target him again. He rolled backward one last time, and instead of stopping in a crouch, he rolled right into a flip that brought him to his feet in front of an Echani with a vibrosword. Before the bounty-hunter could even raise his weapon, Elron gutted him with a beam of molten fire.
"I tire of this." Elron said calmly. He wasn't sweating. He wasn't even out of breath yet.
Calling on the Force, he slammed the rest of the bounty-hunters up against a wall, knocking them and any one else who was unfortunate enough to get in the way out cold.
"And you call yourselves bounty-hunters." he said, shaking his head. He spat at them before taking of in the direction of the Exile.

Tysyacha
08-30-2005, 07:44 PM
(OOC: Sorry, everyone! Tysyacha is BACK in the building after a day's hard work! ;) )

Tysyacha humbly followed Tadrick and the mysterious stranger as they
searched for Falya, her lightsaber now dark and sheathed away. The
young Exile pulled the hood of her Jedi Knight robe over her golden-
brown hair and bowed her head. She felt not only ashamed of her
actions, but guilty as well. In trying to rescue Falya, she had
endangered the poor girl's life and hundreds of others' as well.

What would have happened if a few bounty hunters had the chance
to take shots at us? Syscha thought miserably. Falya and I might
both be dead, and perhaps Tadrick as well. Speaking of which, where is
Falya? I don't blame her for fleeing away into the crowd! No one needs
to be under the protection of an incompetent Force-Sensitive, whether
Jedi or Sith! Hot tears slid down her cheeks as she tried not to wail.

Out loud, she merely wept, "I'm more than sorry. My actions endangered
the one I was trying to protect! Not only that, but I left myself a standing
target. How could I have been so foolish? The trials I've faced have made
me lose my mind! On Malachor V, I flashed my saber at the slightest
provocation, and when Darth Traya still lived, I did the same at her
assassin-filled academy!" Looking at the Exile, with her bloodshot,
red-rimmed eyes, limping walk, and trembling shoulders, you would
have thought she had indeed gone mad. Syscha felt broken at last.

"I wish...I wish I were still a Padawan," she whispered into the hot
and muggy night air. "I would not be strong in the Force, but at least
I would not cause much harm to others! Master Atris was right. I'm
not content to ruin only myself, but I spread disaster wherever
I go!" Master Atris, as far as she knew, still lived on her base
within the Telos polar region, but Syscha had no desire to
confront her again. Their last meeting had not been pleasant...

Whispering even more quietly than before, in the stillness of the
Force, Tysyacha condemned herself. "Dvukhsotnaya, I am not!
Such a person works two hundred times as hard to defend peace
and the galaxy as other mortal men do. I'm just a mere poltora',
a "1 1/2 percenter" who does as much bad as good in her wretched life!"

As she thought of Falya and her ruined voyage, all Syscha could
pray for was a second chance. Would the Force still allow it?

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 07:53 PM
"You are right to feel bad." Elron spoke, his hands tucked into the folds of his sleeves, "For you endangered a child. However, this will be good for the child. Before this ordeal, she was a helpless young child. She was a cassualty, a weakness, a disability to you. However, you watch, she'll come out of this stronger. She won't be so young anymore."
Elron caught a glare from Tadrick, and met it with solid indefirance. He looked back to the Exile, who had pulled the hood over her tear-stained face.
"And as for your reaction...it is only to be expected. Like...many others, you are meerly confused, still trying to figure out what you're doing, what your 'fate' is, what the 'call of the Force' is. No, you are still wandering. You're Exile is not finished yet."

jblue789
08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
(OOC: Lussk, for a while, will be out of this. I'm going to replace him with a gang of thugs, robbers, and gangsters who I will probably only have for a short while ;P I'll still use him once or twice for... certain things, but it'll be a little while till I start using him full time again. I'll either update this post (if no one else posts after) or just post later with the stuff :O)

Tysyacha
08-30-2005, 08:25 PM
Tysyacha shook her head. "No. I suppose not. Following Revan to
war against the Mandalorians was, I thought, the best and bravest
choice I ever made, but now I realize that the Jedi Council was
merciful when they sentenced me to exile instead of imprisonment
or worse..." She looked up at the two cloaked figures, Tadrick and
Elron, and lowered her hood. Vulnerable, and not brave, were her eyes.

"Why are they still after Jedi? The bounty hunters, I mean?" she
asked, still shaking from the encounter. "Goto wanted me to help
to stabilize the galaxy, whether Jedi or Sith ruled it. Also, it was
Darth Traya who ordered the death of all Jedi long ago. Do the
hunters not know that Traya is dead?" She swallowed hard and
went on. "I defeated her while on Malachor V, barely escaping
the planet as it crumbled into space. Did Goto change the purpose
of the bounty? I feel like I don't know anything anymore."

Hopefully, Elron and Tadrick did, although if not, Syscha was
still in far more capable company than she would have been alone!

DarthSion101
08-30-2005, 08:35 PM
The Broken man had grown tired of running about what was left of the ancient academy searching for someone left alive. He collapsed onto his knees, and buried his bald scar covered head into his tattered hands. "Who am I........or.......what am I? Am I a man? was I a man? How did this happen to me?". He falls completely dejectedly to the floor, and curls into a fetal type position, and desperately tries to figure who and what he is. He falls asleep, not a calm dreamless slumber, but one racked with horrible nightmares, of unimaginable slaughter. He sees himself being blasted by an old woman with lightning, until his skin seered, he remebers her cold and calculating voice in his dream " Without pain apprentice, there can be no gain, or knowledge of true power, that is the lesson the Trayus academy has in store for you." In his dream the more he begged for the dark torment to stop, the more it intensified, until finally he became one with it, and it only fueled his rage. Then he dreamt of a face, that of a young woman, and how this woman had convinced him to end the pain,. that a life of pain was not worth living. Then total blackness. He awakens with a gasp, he sits up on the floor, his mutilated form covered in sweat........"Such horrible, and terrible dreams, to live out something like that would be truly unimaginably evil it...." He breaks of mid sentence, because he realized that it wasn't just a dream, it was his past. He began to remember things. The old woman was not just a ghastly creature from a dream, but instead his old master....."what was her name...I can't rem.......KREIA!" He rose to his feet and made his way throught the bowels of the academy, to what appeared to be a hidden shuttle bay, he walked through, everything was cluttered, and most of the things in it were unserviceable. towards the end of the bay, near the exit, was a tiny shuttle, just big enough for him, it was all he needed. He climbed up the ramp of the shuttle made his way to the cockpit, and hit the main power switch to see if it was still operational. All the gadgets and lights inside turned on. Then He thought of the face in his dream, the face of the young woman...."I remeber your face, but I cannot remember who you are, I need to find you.......to find out who....or what I am." He punched the thruster and burst from the hangar in an instant. He flew out past countless debris, and broken rocks, as he gazed at what looked like an asteroid field that had come into contact with a dead fleet, he remebered....."MALACHOR"........ "It's gone, how could anything have survived this.....what happened here?" The coordinates of a planet were already in the ships databank. They were for Dantooine. "As good a place as any to start." He pushed the Hyperspace controls, and in an instant his shuttle launched into the stars...........

jblue789
08-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Gazza sighed. "Are you sure we should try this? I mean, it is TWO Jedi. And like Lussk said, we're probably no match for them. Besides, it's not like the Exchange has a bounty on them anymore." The Twi'lek yelped in pain as his Rodian boss, Tharga, smacked him upside his head.

"Stupid fool! Do you not know of the new Exchange boss? Roggeduh the Hutt! It's common knowledge to most of us that he's a puppet for some larger group. And I'm sure that simply bringing their heads will award us with a fine amount of credits. Besides, didn't that Bantha Fodder of a Trandoshan tell us that he'd give us more if we succeeded?"

"Well," said Agdun, the only human merc in the little score of mercs. Despite his people being easily the most hated race by all the scum on Nar Shaddaa, his slicing skills and abilities with a blaster are deemed legendary, as he built up quite the reputation after being a key part of the robbery of the now late Saquesh's (sp?) Refugee Sector. "We are assuming that, knowing how he acts anyway. And, from what I have found on him, he'll stick to his 'word' whether or not it has been spoken. Much more honorable than most other mercs."

"Like us," a merc in the crowd muttered.

"But is it worth the risk?!" Gazza exclaimed. "We are but twenty, and from legends it is said that just one of those jedi, the female, <who had come here before> (<> = still in context) took out nearly all those in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr when she struck against Visquis! And you know full well just how many hang around there."

"Yes... but," Agdun cut Gazza short, somewhat... "you must admit, they probably didn't expect the Jedi to survive the fumes, I didn't even believe it when I heard of it. They were caught off guard, but from what I can see, it seems as the Jedi's little band is in a bit of a rut. So they'll be the ones off guard this time."

Before Gazza could reply, Tharga shoved him aside and said, "Then it's settled! We'll kill the Jedi, both of them." Gazza sighed.

Tysyacha
08-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Nar Shaddaa was a notoriously swamped planet, as stinking and
swarming with life as Nal Hutta, the home of such bloated swamp-
creatures as Vogga the Hutt. Perpetual darkness seemed to smother it.

Speaking of Vogga, Tysyacha had once danced for him, and as she
searched for Falya among the endless sea of faces, she imagined
how much of an easier life she would have had if she'd chosen
that lowly profession! At least there, no one would have
tried to assassinate her unless she danced badly, perhaps!

"If we get of this crowd alive," she told Elron and Tadrick sadly,
"I promise we'll head somewhere else. Somewhere safer and quieter,
and for Hutt's sake, not so teeming with cutthroat bounty hunters!"

She thought for a moment and then came to a decision:

"In fact, I'll let you both decide where we go after we find Falya and
return to the Ebon Hawk. I'm looking for a legendary former Master
of mine, called Darth Revan the last time I heard of him. Do either of you
know if he's still breathing, or what side of the Force he allies himself
with if he is?" Syscha waited with baited breath. She feared she'd made
an utter fool of herself once again, this time in front of two living Masters!

Writer
08-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Falya refused to let herself stop running, though she was tired enough to drop. As she ran she wondered how she could have abandoned Syscha. Almost as quickly as the thought had appeared, Falya was able to banish it. After all, she hadn't known Syscha for that long.

"I should go back," she muttered. She slowed to a walk and looked around. But she didn't know where back was and shuddered slightly. In a place like Nar Shaddaa, it is a very bad thing to be lost.

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 11:01 PM
((I'm guessing Revan's a guy))

"Yes, I had felt something in the Force...although it felt more of a vaccuum than of anything else...to know whether or not he was alive though..." Elron said, putting a hand to his chin, "And the Council was merciful indeed. There are much...worse punishments." he said with a grimace, "The Jedi do not believe in killing their prisoners," he said with spite, "Yet some of their...we'll say, angry Knights and Masters have found punishments that, for Force-adepts, are a fate worse than death. Revan was one who experienced that. As were you, although it wasn't at the hands of the Council."

When the Exile didn't speak, Elron looked ahead. Seeing nothing but the normal dirty crowds, he looked back to her. She had taken her hood down, and she kept a solid, confident composure. However, her eyes betrayed her. Instead, fear and uncertainty radiated from the deep blue of her soul.

"Fear not," Elron said, "all shall be resolved in time. And until then...well, I'll see to it that...no harm comes to you."
As of yet.
She was beginning to respond when Elron stopped in his tracks.
What...what the h*ll was that??
They continued walking for a few paces before turning back to look at him.
"I'm fine." he said as the Exile began to open her mouth. Walking quickly, he caught up with them and they continued.
As the masses of people passed them, chatting and going on with daily life, each of their minds unconciously brushed against Elron's. It was a daunting, unnatural weight that would crush most Jedi. Then again, Elron wasn't most Jedi. However, there were times when even his endurance and defense could not stop him from entering people's minds and absorbing thier thoughts, worries, and pains into his own. Even though it would only happen for moments, the force was enough to make his head ring and ache for hours after. But this time...this time it was different.
Most of the time, when his defenses fell, it was at random times for little or no reason at all. This time...this time, he knew that it happened for a reason. Just as his defenses fell, he sensed an amazing amount of Dark energy be unleashed somewhere across the galaxy. Something...something wasn't right. That Dark energy shouldn't be there. It was supposed to be gone. He was dead. The Exile had said so herself that she had killed him at that God forsaken planet. No, he wasn't back. He couldn't be.

Tysyacha
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
(OOC: Good night, everyone! See you in the morning, and excellent work! :) )

Writer
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
((G'night, Syscha! Have a good sleep.))

ForceFightWMe12
08-30-2005, 11:13 PM
((yeah, ppl, its gettin late. dont be surprised if i dont say anything until morning. adios amigos))

DarthSion101
08-30-2005, 11:37 PM
The Small single shuttle zoomed out of hyperspace, and into space just above the outer rim world of Dantooine. The World glowed a calm and soothing green, againt a backdrop of the darkness that is space. The shuttle zoomed into the atmosphere and slowed down as it cruised over the peaceful plains, that covered most of Dantooine's surface. The shuttle touched down in a small clearing near the remnants of what was once the Jedi Enclave, before Malak turned it to Debris, and ruin.

The man made his way into the courtyard of the enclave, and into the sunshine. It had been quite some time since he felt the warm radiant glow of the sun upon his shattered body. He squinted and put a hand in front of his face, as if to shield himself. "Strange.....I feel calm......my thoughts less troubled, it must be this place, so tranquil, so quiet." He proceeded to the entrance to the enclave, and entered. "Perhaps, some answers to my existence can be found here in this place."

He walked past the great tree which stood in the center of the ruined enclave. He walked cautiously forward to it, and placed a hand on the base of the tree. "UGHHH" A vision of Kreia flashed into his mind. He breathed very heavily....."She....was...here." He panted. "Kreia came here, with that woman from my dream." He stood up abruptly and walked into a moss covered room, which was once the council chambers of the enclave. He stood for a moment to absorb his surroundings. Then kneeled quietly, and thought to himself. "I can feel the force here, there are....echoes from the past. I can feel the death that took place here, the slaughter and the anguish. Has my life revolved around such atrocities? It has. I cannot escape it, because I cannot remember." Quickly Springs to his feet and shouts ....."WHAT AM I."........But a voice continued echoing in his mind, a cold eerie voice.....her voice, the voice of his Dark Master Kreia. "You cannot hide from who and what you are." The voice hissed. "You are a Sith Lord, The lord of Pain, you learned to avoid death through the dark Side, and through your own pain, and that which you nflicted upon others, to increase your own strength, and quest for vengeance." He grabbed his head with both hands, and shook it violently. "NOOOOO.......NOOOOO....get out of my head, Witch."........Kreia's voice hissed gleefully......"Still to this day apprentice you have learned nothing in the way of Knowledge, or teaching, you are nothing more than a volatile brute. To see so many jedi brought to their end by such a failure, sickens me."

"The failure is yours, not mine! No longer will I have your voice echo in my skull, no longer will I suffer beneath your council.....GET OUT MASTER....I need your advice no longer." He snarled angrily.

"Did you ever truly think I was in your head, you are remebering things from the past, things about the merciless monster that hides beneath that distorted, and twisted form, your shattered and hideous form, is only the shell to the true Monster within you....SION." Kreia hissed. And as quickly and randomly as her council had appeared, it was gone, as if it had never been there.

He collapsed to his hands and knees, and remebered, remembered everything. From his first Jedi kill, to the day he Bacame the creature his is today, up until the moment, when he faced her, THE EXILE. She had convinced him that by giving up the force, his pain would subside, and all the hatred would dissappear. But yet, even his own will, was not as strong as the aura of the Dark Side which kept his body alive. He felt his skin crawl, and his blood boil, a rage, a hatred returned, he felt his mind focus for the first time since he had awakened. "All that's left for me is revenge.....revenge against the remainder of the Jedi, against the republic, against Revan, and against The exile."
He sneered a hateful smile, and stood up and walked out of the academy to his ship.
"But before I search and destroy Revan, I must find the exile, and make her pay for what she has done to me! I will remake her, so that when I look upon her it will be as though looking in a mirror, her flesh and her existence will be as tormented as mine."
He boards his shuttle and sets out for the known Galaxy.

DarthSion101
08-30-2005, 11:38 PM
((GOODNIGHT, TAKE CARE GANG))

Writer
08-30-2005, 11:42 PM
((Ladies and gentlemen, we have our villain :D and now it's time for me to say goodnight as well. Enjoy your night.))

Wintersong
08-31-2005, 01:48 AM
((OOC: apologies to all about my lack of input, I'm from the UK so my timing might be off a little, I just wish I could have been here to add to what is taking a fantasic shape already, thanks for allowing me to be in on this, and I'll try to be around as much as I can))

ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 12:28 PM
The pain continued to pulse in Elron's head. Why couldn't he shut it out? Why wouldn't it leave him? The pain...through it, he became weak. Through weakness, he became powerless. Through being powerless, he became chained. He had to end it, yet he couldn't. And through it all, the echo of the Darkside grew stronger. Whatever it was, it seemed to be getting closer.
Elron had always had acute hearing to the Force, yet it had never been like this. Often he could seek out Force-sensatives, such as the Exile, from anywhere on any given planet by following their echo, but this...whatever it was had fallen so far, that its echo reached across the galaxy.
Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 12:42 PM
((OOC: Syscha, did your Exile aid Vaklu, or rescue Queen Talia?))

Sion sat in the cockpit of his shuttle, watching the stars go streaming by, as he flew through hyperspace. He stared at his reflection in the window of the cocpit window. He thought to himself quietly, "where do I begin, where would my enemies go to hide themselves, to hide oneself from the galaxy is easy, but to hide oneself from the force......from ME, is impossible. Exile.....I will hunt you wherever you go, everytime you see a shadow, or feel an unseen darkness over your shoulder, I'll be there. Kreia protected you from me once before, she will not do so again....she is dead, and soon enough you will join, her......but not before I find Revan, and your going to lead me to him, wheteher you know it or not. He is tied to you, to the galaxy, I can feel it."

All of the lights on the Navigational CPU began blinking. Sion looked down at it and sneered........"Approaching Onderon....I have not been there for years, not since I was a student at Malak's academy. I can feel a trace of The exile here, she passed through here, I will find her."

The shuttle exited Lightspeed, and entered the atmosphere, Sion bypassed the Orbital checkpoint, and landed on the Outskirts of the walled City of Iziz. He covered his body in a black cloak, and pulled the hood over his face, so that none could realize his true identity. Also the fact that he was basically a walking corpse, wouldn't lure potential informants to his cause. He walked down the main street of Iziz, and headed towards the merchant sector and Sky ramp, rubble filled the streets, he could see workers scurrying about to restore buildings, and equipment damaged during the Civil war.

Nymf...
08-31-2005, 01:00 PM
((greetings , sorry for my maybe late joining, hope its OK! I was thinking of joining earlier but I've been a bit to busy, such as school and visiting my grandpa (85 years old b-day^^). I thought this one is v interessting and well, I'll tr to be as active I can. Anyway you're on Nar Shadda? I'm a bit tired so I dont get everything clear atm. anyway I hope its Ok if I start in Korriban.))

A small one man ship landed in the docks of Dreashe ((? forgot the name of it on Korriban, Kotor 1.)). A man jumped out of the ship, he was wearing a coat but it was hard to see the rest since the nightfall. He got contacted by the Dock manager, of Czerca Cooperation.

"Good evening, sire, and welcome to korriban. I'll have to ask you for docking fee. It's 200 credits."

"Good evening and thank you!" The man said "What will I get of the money?"

"Well, we guard your ship, repair if needed and other similar stuff."

"Hmmm...very well" The man says meanwhiles handing over money.

The man enters Dreashe and notice that it's much calmer here then a few years ago. Not to much of the students who think they got all power, and worse was all the ones who wanted to become students. The man walked to the cantina and orderd a drink. He sat deeply in his thoughts. Memories got back to him, of the day when he killed that young person, killed someone who didnt know any better. Even if he were a sith student, he still was only a kid, a rather young student.A guy who thought he got the power and could give orders to anyone.He was only a kid himself that time, or at least he thinks so now... yet he was older then the other one. Self-defence...self-defence... the words ran through his thoughts. A nightmare still haunting him, he never thought he would feel so bad of killing a sith, yet he did. The scene and the pictures all went over and over again in his head.

Suddenly he got back to the here and now. Revan! he thought. "I got to find him." forgetting of speaking out loud.

"Find who?" the bartender asked.

"Uhhm....Revan!"

"If you've heard the stories then you know Revan is long gone, no one knows where he is."

"Yes, he is gone, but he is not dead, and if he is I need evidence."

"Sigh, you are crazy. Leave the bar before I call on the guards. *tsk tsk* think you can beat a dark lord.... AAHahahahhahahaHAAHahha." The man left the cantina.

While walking away he thought: there must be a way in to the academy...

Wintersong
08-31-2005, 02:56 PM
((Sorry about not getting back til now, and I dont think I'll be able to post again until tomorrow after this))

Tadrick turned to Elron, a look of distrustful wariness evident in his eyes. As he opens his mouth to speak a lance of feeling passes through him, and he doubles over, still on his feet, but clutching at his chest.

"I feel the return, the return of the broken force, a return of the shattered man, and the darkside that keeps him together." He whispers in a harsh, guttral voice.

Leaning against a nearby wall he slowly regains his focus, a wave of almost visible force eminates out from him, and he stands tall once again.

"I think that we need to find Falya now, we need to leave this rock, and get away, He is coming, tracking you Syscha, through the force, seeking out the echo that surrounds you." Tadrick's voice, stronger now, and there is a feeling of determination you can perceive as you hear it.

"I'm going to reach out through the force, and see if I can locate Falya, by doing that I can try to see whether she is ok, and hopefully get in idea of where she is. Syscha, come, stand over here by me please, I'm going to sit here, and I'd like you to stand over."

Tadrick sat down on the filthy Nar Shaddaa floor, his palms resting upward on his knees. His breathing slows to a steady deep rythmn. The living force parts before his sight, showing Nar Shadda, it moves closer, offering a closer look at the people, the people that are the create the force, the force that creates the people. He focuses his will as images flicker at the edge of his understanding. A large area, near the landing pads that Syscha arrived on, the Pit, the face of a well remembered friend who has disappeared, short red hair, an attitude of tough resilience, and the possibility that she could become so much more, of capability, and now unlocked potential. His lips move softly and he whispers "Mira" to himself.

The images continue to flicker past, like the impression of lightning across the night sky, leave after images burned across the retina. He focuses on one thought, another young girl, with flowing red hair, he starts whispering her name softly to him self, almost like a mantra "Falya...Falya...Fal..." He stops, his eyes open suddenly, "I know where she is, she's by the merchants area 2 blocks over. We must hurry, I feel she may be in danger."

((I'm sorry, but that's gonna have to do for me tonight, I should hopefully be on more tomorrow, night all))

ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 04:21 PM
So then, that is what I felt... Elron thought as he ran. He had thought that it was Sion...but he wasn't sure until Tadrick had mentioned it as well.
"Indeed," Elron said to the others as they turned the corner, "The Dark Side is looming. If we are to stay safe, then we must find the child and get out of here as soon as possible."
They darted past people, pushing their way through into the merchant quarters.
"She will likely be hiding, I sense her fear from here. This area is quiet large, and unless Tadrick's 'miracle sense' can pin point her," he returned Tadrick's angry grimace with a sneer, "it will take a long while to find her. I think we should split up. At least then we can cover three times the ground than if we stayed in a group."
He scanned the crowds, looking for potential threats. Seeing four known bounty-hunters in plain sight, sensing at least two more that seemed to be sheilded, and one more that was in disguise (the idiot decided to keep his blaster out) posted around the square, he said, "Keep your eyes quick and your blades quicker." before disappearing into the crowds.

Writer
08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Though she did not want to, Falya was beginning to panic. Her years of being in slavery allowed her to mask her feelings, refusing to let them to the surface of her face. She forced herself to keep her pace at a walk and moved in the direction she thought might be back the way she came... in fact, it was entirely the opposite direction.

"Oh, Syscha," she whispered, wishing that Syscha were with her. "What have I done?"

The words surprised her... had she really made that close of a connection with Syscha?

ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Elron walked around, checking everywhere he could think of, and no sign of the fre*akin' kid. Where had she gone?
He stopped and looked over the heads of those in the crowds. Nothing, nothing at all. Just the normal, boring, gray crowds. Where the...wait. He had spotted a small depresion in the crowds that was moving towards him.
"Hey, kid! Falya!" he called. The depression stopped, then moved the other way.
That kid was really starting to get on his nerves.

DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Sion continued down the wrecked streets of Iziz, he made his way past several homeless families begging for money, and aid. He was approached by a young mother.."Please sir....could you spare any extra credits, my husband died in the war, and I have to get my family to safety." The woman asked desperately. Sion turned his head, so that only his scarred face showed, and sneered manacingly at the woman. .."get away from me scum, trouble me no more with your credit-mongering, I care nothing for your troubles, so get out of my sight or I will teach you the true meaning of suffering."....He flashed a Sadistic glance towards the two children, who immediately burst into tears. The woman scooped up her children and ran from Sion...."Scum".....he snorted.

He entered the cantina which was located in the Merchant Quarter of the city, and stepped up to the bar. The entire place grew silent as this figure shrouded in black made his way through the denizens, and asked the bartender for information in regards to offworlders who had been there over the last few months, notably a female jedi.
"Why should I tell you anything, your just another off worlder sticking you nose in Onderon's affairs. I'm not gonna........" Sion reached forward and grabbed the man by the throat, and with his free hand ripped his hood off "If you wish to live you will answer my query." His white dead eye staring coldly into the mans terrified features. "OK..OK..I'll tell you, there was a young female Jedi here about 2 months ago, she had strange companions, mandalorians, droids, and smugglers. She came in a samll freighter called the Ebon Hawk.....n n now that all I kno, I swear!" with that sion lifts the man off the floor and tosses him through a table accross the room. "I believe you." he sarcastically rasped.

Two aqualish Bouncers with shockstaffs enterred behind Sion, and demanded he leave immediately. "As you wish". He turns in a heart beat, and slices both bouncer's heads clear off with his red bladed saber. The patrons begin screaming and tearing out of the Bar into the streets.
Quietly to himself after putting his hooded cloak back on...."I don't think Onderon has anything left to offer me.....so much for keeping a low profile." He turns and exits the cantina, and soon Iziz. He enters his shuttle and enters hyperspace. Coordinates................Nar Shadaa.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 07:40 PM
(OOC: Sorry I was out for a while, sleep and school, not very important things in my opinion, but unfortunately, I must :( Oh, and Sion, I must say that I really like... well, Sion :D I would also assume Talia, as she's Light-sided, you know? But, I'm not Syacha...)

Tharga glanced towards the trio and saw that they were still in a disarray. Lost something, mayhaps? Without wasting a breath he roared out a Rodian battle shout and yelled, "NOW! DESTROY THEM!" Before any of the three could react, a massive (perhaps the size of a small wookiee) Duros had tackled Tadrick to the floor, and chaos ensued. Other than the original twenty mercs, several more who had thought about the possible reward struck.

Tadrick immediately force pushed the gargantuan out of his way, and lashed his whip out and tripped several fools who had dared to come close. But even quicker than Tadrick or Elron, Tysyacha had lashed out at her enemies with incredible speed, immediately taking out several melee opponents and sending several blaster shots back to their owners' faces. The three continued to fight against the dozens of mercs, more and more joining in by the second.

In the midst of the battle, Tharga crouched down and silently crawled behind Tysyacha. He knew that she would probably reflect a blaster shot back at him unless he fired at close range. In fact, he began thinking, it would be all the more... amazing... if I just killed the schutta with a backstab. Grinning, he drew a vibroblade out of his bag. Meanwhile, several hundred yards away, an invisible assassin zipped open his bag and withdrew a long disrupter rifle, fully upgraded with scope, modified powercell and all. He put in on a stand and activated a sniping mechanism to further aid his aim. Maxing out the power in the shot, he modified the position of the rifle until he saw a female jedi's head in the crosshairs. Tightening his grip on the rifle, he awaited the perfect shot. Suddenly, the Rodian mercenary boss brought himself to a stand, and brought his blade down at the Jedi. Tysyacha turned as swiftly as possible, but nothing she could have done would have stopped him from landing a fatal blow.

Tharga gasped, and fell to his death. The resounding bang from the shot (though not nearly as loud as our own guns) rang in Tysyacha's ears. Still masterfully parrying blows and deflecting blaster shots, she scanned the immediate area for the shooter. For a split second she the faint noise of a cursing Trandoshan. Immediately she pinpointed the location and sprinted towards there, slashing a few mercs in two, and force jumped to the shooter's location.

Lussk stared blankly at the Jedi, and grasped his blade-staff, but said to himself, No... you might get yourself killed at the moment. Wait for another time, and just wait... Under his stealth generator, he was invisible to the naked eye, but this was a Jedi. And a powerful one at that.

Tysyacha was certain that she'd be able to find the sniper, whether he ran away or stealthed, she would've been able to find him... or her. But, to no avail, she turned around and went back to the battle scene. Lussk grinned.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 08:28 PM
(OOC: the shooting stopped after the exile attempted to find the shooter. So, there would be not shots to redirect :P. Besides, I'm not letting you kill Lussk this early... unless this was a different sniper.)

DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM
((OOC: Thanks for the vote of confidence Jblue.....Sion rules.......))

The small vessel exited hyperspace at Nar Shadaa. IT enterred the atmosphere, and headed towards the refugee sector to land, The traffic was particularly heavy at this time of night. " I can feel her, I draw ever closer to you exile, are you prepared?" Sion recites arrogantly to himself.

As he passes over the refugee sector he notices a large riot occuring near the pit, and sees the glow of a lightsaber. "SHES HERE" He exitedly announces.

He touvhes down on a small landing pad two blocks from where the Ebon Hawk is touched down. He pulls his cloak over his head to conceal himself. "Noone shall see me as I am, until I confront The exile." He begins walking off the landing zone towards the Pit where the Riot is occuring. When he hears a persistently annoying voice. "Hey you, you gotta pay the docking fee if ya wanna use my pad." He whips around to see a small grey Toydarian flapping its wings and its mouth at him. He continues to walk away..."Hey I'm talkin to YOU." the little alien shouted, and fluttered to catch up to Sion. "1000 credits, or take a hike, cuz noone makes a fool of Quello."........those were the last words Quello would ever speak, for Sion turned and sliced the harmless creature in half. "fool." Sion muttered.

He continued walking towards the brawling crowd, and stood up against the wall under a trellace about 30 feet away, to see how it played out, and to see if The Jedi would notice his presence, for he planned to reveal himself once the rioting ended. He was just out of the sight of the rioters......."I grow weary of this waiting game, I'll slaughter all of them." Sion stepped out into the center of the street, engulfed in black, not a single feature noticeable underneath his black cloak and hood. "I have come for the Jedi" he announced. The crowd went silent, and turned to face him, noone spoke for a moment. They all stared at this new entity dressed in black.

Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 08:36 PM
(OOC: Wow, what a lot of developments! :) I'm back again, and next time
maybe I'll post during my lunch hour. I usually work part time from 10 AM to
noon, and then from 1:00 to 4:00. Now, on to the very riveting story...)

Pain. All Syscha could feel around her was the throbbing dullness of
saturating, constant anguish. With tears blurring her eyesight, she again
regretted the decision to come to Nar Shaddaa to hide. Even Dantooine
or Onderon would have been better than this--bounty hunters and
assassins wanting her dead, Falya missing, and the two new Masters,
Elron and Tadrick, risking their lives for her. Only an exile. By Korriban!

There were only two ways Syscha could think of to stop the roaring
in her head and heart. One was to forget about Falya, grab Tadrick and
Elron, and dash for the Ebon Hawk. The other was to surrender, confess,
to come to terms with the truth that some of the actions of even a Light-
sided Jedi caused others immeasurable suffering, and they had a price.

Closing her eyes tightly, squinting them shut, she sent a message out
through the Force with all of the power she had. How much remained after
her duel with Darth Traya, she did not know. All she did know was that she
was a catalyst for disaster once again, though she'd had no intention to be.
As soon as she could, she intended to divert the Masters' attention, leave
them, and place herself at the mercy of whomever came for her. "After all,"
thought Syscha, "it's no more than I deserve. I've left a wreck in my wake."

"Sdavayu, sdavayu, sdavayu,"she wailed passionately through the
Force. "I surrender! Pain is all I can feel now, and it's the galaxy's pain.
Even though I considered myself righteous not so long ago, doing the
work of the Light Jedi and bringing peace to the planets besieged in the
Mandalorian Wars, I realize now I am not. I was only a blind murderess!

"I sought to ignore, to forget the ones that I maimed and killed in my
misguided quest to 'set things right'. I rationalized my actions every
time that I cut down someone or something, believing that my double-
bladed lightsaber was the only way to truly 'put an end to hostilities.'
I hated the HK-50 assassin droids that were after me. Not only because
they wanted me dead, but also because they took pleasure in senseless slaughter. I killed, lying to and telling myself it was necessary for the
survival of the Republic. I considered my life more important than
the lives of the creatures I swore to defend. A 'Light Jedi', indeed!

"I know now that the loathing I felt for the assassin droids was the hidden
hatred I felt for myself. My blades became my negotiator, Death Field my
Force Power of choice when I was surrounded by enemies. In retrospect,
perhaps I should have become a Sith. At least they admit that they kill,
and the cause they kill for." Tysysacha took a deep breath and finished:

"Come find me. If you want me dead, I shall beg for my life like a child.
There is a debt that I owe to the ones that I've wounded and the creatures
I've turned to corpses. If you let me live, I shall serve you, content to pay
the price for the actions I wished to blot out of my mind. Good and Evil
are not so distinguishable when you are truly doing both at the same time.
Consider it my katorzhniye raboty, my hard labor, my life-debt to you.

"I remain your Exile, Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya."

After Syscha had released this desperate cry into the atmosphere of
Nar Shaddaa, all strength left her. She fell to the pavement of the
Refugee Sector quarter, unconscious in the midst of the throng.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
(OOC: Whoa, whoa, HK-47's? There's only one HK-47 :P. It might be better if it was 50's and 51's... >_>)

DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 08:53 PM
(OOC: Syacha, that is some awesome in depth writing!!!!))

Sion took a step forward, his hood and cloak flowing about him like a wave of Darkness. The entire crowd to a step back, as if in a terrible awe of this new dark figure. He repeated his growling command......"I have come for the Jedi."
He saw several trandoshans point in the direction directly behind them. "Stand aside scum, or share her fate."

"Exile" he bellowed, "Show yourself". "Show yourself Jedi Knight."

ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 09:05 PM
"No!" Elron shouted. The Exile fell to the ground.
"Are you kidding me?" he mummbled to himself.
No! Don't give in! he said, fighting to reach her. He focused on her, forging a connection between thier minds, Don't give in. Fight. Take strength from you deeds. Take strength from me. at his words, he felt suddenly tired as energy to sustain her left him.
He struggled to find Tadrick. When he did see the blue-cloaked Jedi, whith his whirling crystaline blue blade.
"The Exile's down! We need to help her."
Tadrick nodded, and they worked together for the first time to get to the Exile.

Writer
08-31-2005, 09:05 PM
"Exile," Falya muttered. "That's what Syscha called herself..."

She turned and shuddered, seeing Sion's back. "What?" she muttered. She decided to backtrack, going past Sion. In less than a minute, she found Syscha lying unconscious on the ground with Elron and Tadrick kneeling over her. "Oh, no..."

Falya didn't know why she felt such pain at seeing Syscha unconscious, but she decided to ignore the why for the moment. She knelt at Syscha's head and began trying to wake her up. She began running her fingers through Syscha's hair. Unintentionally, she used the Force and prodded Syscha's mind, bringing her consciousness back...

Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 09:07 PM
(OOC: Thank you, Darth Sion...or should I call you 'Master' yet? And now,
if I may, I'd like to point your character to the blob that is Syscha) ;)

Darth Sion saw a blurred brown shape and felt it struggling to regain
consciousness through the Force. He marched to it, the cadence of
his steps like a war balladeer's snare drum, and lifted the hood of the
figure's sweaty and smelly cloak. It was she. The Exile, the one he
had been searching for, now lay still at his feet. This moment, if no
other, was his chance.

"Falya...Tadya...Kreia?" Watery images, only the outlines and
shadows of figures near and dear to her, swam before her eyes.
Her head felt about to burst open from the inside, too meaty,
huge, hydrocephalic. Falya, of course, was the young girl, who
was stroking her hair. She was there, as was the stalwart Tadya,
or Tadrick, she knew. But Kreia? Why did she see Kreia's face?

jokemaster
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
((Erm...can someone post a short synopsis so I can join?))

ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 09:09 PM
He's here. Elron said. An evil grin flashed across his face.
In an instant, he swept at Tadrick. Although the blades missed by centimeters, the hilt of the weapon crashed hard into the back of his head, and he crumpled to the ground, unconcious.
Forgetting his enemy, Elron came to the Exile's side. He bent down and put two fingers to her neck. Her pulse was there, if faint. She was alive.
It was then, that the figure approached.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Before Sion could react to the near-corpse of an Exiled Jedi, Elron attempted to strike against him. But Sion was no fool. Immediately he parried the blades and reposted (countered) and knicked Elron's side. The master merely winced as he attempted to send a barrage of attacks toward Sion. Suddenly, they heard several thunks, and gas began to rise. But even blinded by the gas, the two Dark Jedi were still able to duel, for a moment. And then even the mutilated Sion fell to the floor, and cold hands grasped each of the bodies, minus Sion.

Lussk appeared in the midst of the poison. At this point he was more or less immune to it, not that it didn't annoy him. He hissed commands at the droids, "Move, move, move! This Jedi will not fall yet... no... Vengeance shall be mine, not this Sith's." The Trandoshan led them to the Exile's ship, and opened it up, and had the droids set them all down in the dormitories. After having one of the droids begin piloting the freighter out of the Nar Shaddaa system, he slinked out of view.

As the Correllian freighter rose up, and flew straight out of the atmosphere, the droids called upon by Lussk met an unexpected foe. A bright red light sunk through the chassis of a droid, while another's legs crumpled and bent, while its head imploded into itself. The blind eye of Sion gazed over the remaining droids.

(OOC: Sorry to spoil your fun Sion, but hey, I need to have SOME control over the happenings, as everyone does :P How else am I going to set up Lussk's next big scene. >XD)

DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 09:32 PM
((no prob Jblue.....adds interest to the tale....the big finale cant come so soon. This is an awesome RPG))

Sion stood in the cockpit over the trandoshan Lussk, and the remnats of his Battle droids. He glared at the Trandoshan ferociously. "Alien scum....you dare interfere with my revenge! I'll give it to you, you've got guts."

deactivates his saber and steps back, allowing Lussk to stand up.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 09:50 PM
(OOC: Before I answer Jokemaster's synopsis question...*I'll edit this with the synopsis, unless someone comes up with it first*)

Lussk rose an eyebrow. "I always thought that the Sith were fools, even with how I was raised." Sion sneered at him, and Lussk tossed a datapad at him, and opened the ship doors. With eyes widened, Sion fell out into the vacuum of space. It won't kill him, but it'll have to do. Here's hoping he doesn't lose that datapad. Shutting the doors, he released his hand from the pole, and hid in a secret compartment, sealing off the entrance, and meditated for a while, masking his presence from all, even those in tune with the force. (Yes, this is how he was unable to be sensed by Syacha earlier. The ship moves off, orbiting Nal Hutta, the droid waiting for the other passengers to awaken.

(OOC:)

((Erm...can someone post a short synopsis so I can join?))
- Tysyacha (Exile) on the Ebon Hawk meets Falya (red-headed girl with force powers?).

- They head to Nar Shaddaa
- Syacha here's a little about Revan, plans on finding out more.
- Falya gets called out by a hunter.
- Tadrick (light-sided Jedi Master) poons* the hunter and grabs Falya to get out of there. (*also known as owns or pwns)
- Lussk (Ex-bounty hunter, Trandoshan Male) heads to get info on the Ebon Hawk for Vogga, and remembers the ship from his past. He sets out to get some supplies to start hunting again.
- Elron (dark jedi master?) noticed Lussk, he heads out to find the Exile.
- Syacha stops Tadrick and draws a crowd.
- Tadrick reveals himself to Syacha.
- Lussk leaves the cantina with useless info, and sees the crowd. He dares some mercs to attempt an attack on the Jedi, and disappears, dropping some creds on the floor.
- Elron appears, and talks to them.
- Falya runs away.
- Sion awakens.
- Elron pwns some Bounty Hunters.
- Syacha and the two masters talk.
- More Sion stuff.
- Mercs agree to attack Jedi.
- Stuff happens.
- Sion stuff.
- Mercs attack.
- Sion arrives.
- Lussk gets the four (Syacha, Elron, Tadrick, and Falya) to the ship.
- Sion follows and destroys droids that Lussk called upon.
- Lussk opens up the doors of the ship after they get into space and throws Sion out. Hides and stuff.

It might be better to just read the stuff though. >XD

Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 10:00 PM
(OOC: Assuming Syscha is a prisoner in one of the dormitories,
I'll proceed from there. This may sound like a tangent, but I'm
going to have a dream/vision about Kreia and why she was there.)

"Exile. Rise. I'm still standing, and you haven't beaten me yet."

Dark stone pillars. A red glow beneath her. Syscha felt the warmth of her
billowing cotton black robe (black?!), and she was grateful for it. A deep
gash ran the length of her forearm, and a bit of blood still trickled out.

"Kreia," moaned Syscha, crumpling into a fetal position. "Yield now..."

"I should yield? After all I've done to you with the full power of the Dark
Side at my wrinkled fingertips? I have suffered long, and I've suffered
much. You are the one who should yield, Jedi, because you're near
death. Come with me, embrace me now, let me guide you to truth."

"The truth? The truth is that you're trying to destroy the Force, and
though I understand why you hate it, I still don't want to follow you."

"Understanding comes with time, and now, my Dark Apprentice, you shall
have all the time in the world to think of this." Tight-lipped, grim-faced,
and with two tears slowly dripping from her wasted eyes, Kreia channeled
a Force Storm toward Syscha's body. The young Jedi gritted her teeth in
pain, trying to fight the electrical charge as it surged through her, claimed
her bit by bit, and yet she wanted to beg for mercy. Let the Force die.
Anything--quell this PAIN--! Just as before, Syscha squinted her eyes shut.

It was then that she awoke with a start in the Ebon Hawk's
west dormitory. The sheets of her cot were wet, as was her hair.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 10:02 PM
(OOC: Nah, none of them are prisoners. Lussk won't do anything for a while. Just rest. All of you ^_^ and set a course for some planet, and get rid of the droid :O or keep it around to do chores.)

DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 10:02 PM
Sion fell into space holding the datapad that was tossed at him. "fool, I cannot die Trandoshan, you to will learn that lesson." As he floated, a hutt freighter came out of hyperspace just behind him.

He floated down, and landed on the roof of its cockpit. He crawled along the top of the shuttle, and around to its loading ramp, which he used the force to lower. Loose equipment within the small craft began flying out into the vaccuum of space, as Sion crawled into the vessel. He hit the control panel inside, and sealed the bay door.

He made his way to the cockpit which was being piloted by a rather fat twi'lek. The Twi'lek gazed in amazement and fear at Sion's Scarred form. Sion quickly executed the hutt employee and cast his corpse to space with the rest of the trash. He placed his saber on the dash of the cockpit, next to the Datapad, the Trandoshan gave him.

"When I find you Trandoshan, your final moments will be as painful as the exile's, I will delight in destroying you together." Sion punches coordinates into the Hyperspace CPU, and exits Nar Shadaa space, towards the stars.

jokemaster
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
((Yeah, but you guys are at 100 posts/hour and I need to study.))

On another ship, very near Lussk's a scuffle is happening. Well, calling it a scuffle makes it a bit of a favor. More like a one-sided arguement between the pilot and a stowaway.
"But I need help and I've got nowhere to go."
"Yeah, good luck with that, kid, but there's no room for stowaways on my ship. So you're getting off."
"What?!"
"Yeah"
The man grabbed the kid, threw him in an escape pod, and ejected it, then he went into hyperspace.
-----
Inside the escape pod, the kid was sweating. The way he had been ejected he was headed on a crash course with Lussk's ship, and there was no way to turn around.

jblue789
08-31-2005, 10:09 PM
(OOC: It's the ebon hawk :P not mine. :O)

jokemaster
08-31-2005, 10:40 PM
((You're currently the pilot, and therefore the ship is yours :p

Also, I'm getting my character in the story somehow, if I have to ram a ship to do it, by god I'm gonna))

jblue789
08-31-2005, 10:43 PM
(OOC: I'm not the pilot :P A random droid is. >XD I'm hiding in one of the secret compartments. :P)

Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Syscha breathed heavily for a few moments, afraid she was suffering
from hyperventilation or at least an anxiety attack. After a few moments,
however, her mind grew calm as the Jedi meditation technique she had
learned from the Disciple came in handy. Within moments she was fast
asleep again, dreaming not of Kreia or the Trayus Core, but of determined
eyes, strong and capable hands, and a joyous promise from a new Master.

(OOC: P.S. Good night, everyone, and let's get the views to 1,000! :)

ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 11:40 PM
((Yes!! We'll pump those veiws up, don't you worry... :) ))

Elron came to conciousness with a throbbing headache and a sore body. His fight with Sion had proved that he wasn't as unbeatable as he thought he was. Suddenly, he no longer had just one rival.
He was concious of a cold, metalic touch on his skin. He mustered his strength and cracked an eye open. He took a quick glance before his vision swam and his head spun. The Exile lay next to him on the floor of what appeared to be a frieghter. He tried to stand, but found he hadn't even the strength to twitch a finger.
How did this happen to me? Me of all people? In fighting Sion, he had found that a lot of his once unbeatable fighting skills weren't as sharply honed as he had wanted them to be. Yet, how could they when all the places he stayed rarely had anyone worth the effort?
No, now he would not longer openly oppose Sion. He could sense the Exile's want of a new Master, and now she had found it. She was going to give in to the Dark Lord.
How foolish to wait when I was here all along? a smile cracked Elron's lips.
But this way...this way was even better. Now he too could learn from the Dark Lord, if he allowed it, while getting closer to the Exile all the while.
Taking deep, measured breaths, he allowed soft, welcoming blackness envelope him...

((Night all, its getting late so I'm gonna sign off for now. See you tomorrow!))

Writer
09-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Falya wasn't sure why, but she felt a great sense of relief at having reconnected with Syscha... and the others, she supposed. Though she had once made the decision that they were to dangerous to be with, she couldn't leave them... why?

Again the question of why rang through her head. "Why?" she asked herself aloud. It was a question she had not yet found the answer to. With a sigh, she closed her eyes. Her determination to answer the question faded as she drifted off to sleep.

((As I am about to do :) and JM's right... we do post quite frequently... let's try to slow it down a little so we can all keep up, even those of us with very full schedules. :) ))

Wintersong
09-01-2005, 01:22 AM
((OMG!!! curse my british need for sleep lol. This is going so well, can't believe the number of views, and welcome Jokemaster, try not to but too big a dent in the Ebon Hawk when you arrive lol.))

As Tadrick lays unconscious on the deck of the Ebon Hawk a soft voice from the past echoes through the force.

"Darkness rushes to engulf many things my young apprentice, and a storm approaches. There will be many trials and hardships in the coming days, and upon you rests the potential of the light, the child has awakened, and with it shall come new life to the Jedi Order. Seek her out, take her as your apprentice and take your true title as a Master of the Jedi, through your teaching shall a new age come to be."

"Master Gren Dai, it has been a long time my teacher, and long have I missed your council and teachings. I shall take seek out the child, and ask her to become my apprentice, but know that though the Force may choose this path for her, she may not take it willing. I see many clouded possibilities, and none stand forth as likely." Replied Tadrick to the voice in his mind.

"Be watchful of the Exile, she is stronger than she thinks, but she has allowed grief and her own conception of her past to lead her astray. It may be she seeks a new master, and she may be blind to who she takes to teach her. Trust not that the sith are once again vanquished, as, like many a burrowing insect, it is impossible to eradicate them entirely.

"I have faith in you my apprentice, as my last pupil you rose learned quickly and well, pass what I taught you to the child, and teachings of your own. Have no doubt that the child shall take the path, once her feet find it, she shall learn, and quickly I can see. Train her her well Tad, and she shall become a beckon of the Light." The voice grows faint at these last words, barely discernable from the darkness of the unconscious.

"Yes master, as in all things I was guided by you, now I shall be guided again.Farewell master, may you find peace and comfort in the force.

================================================== ==============

Time passes and the darkness of his unconscious mind begins to break, replaced by the light of awareness, rising like a sun, bringing the dawn in its wake.

Tadricks eyes opened to the confines of a room aboard, what, by all appearances was a ship. Even the effort to see was causing the nagging pain at the base of his skull to intensify and pound. Using a simple meditation technique he ignores the pain. Mustering strength from a rarely tapped reservoir he struggles to a seated position, though the effort leaves him weary, with a slow (and painful) turn of the head he takes in his surroundings.

Laid on the floor is Elron, a slight smile played across his lips as he sleeps. In a makeshift bed lays the Exile, the state of the bed a clear indication of the restlessness of her slumber.

With care, and not a small amount of pain from his head, Tadrick crosses to each of them, checks their pulses with a light touch, satisfied that they are at least alive, if not healthy, he lays back down, closes his eyes, and allows sleep to wash over him, all the while a slight frown across his forehead.

((after everything thats happened so far, how can people not want to see whats going on))

DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 08:03 AM
As the shuttle sped through hyperspace, Sion sat in a small dormitory chamberat the back of the ship. His eyes closed, His mind spread out accross the galaxy, searching through the force, for an echo caused by the exile. Sion, knew finding the exile would not be difficult, he had done it before. The exile's force signature was unique, instead of feeling a heartbeat or a current flowing through the stars, her touch felt like an echo in the dark, so he sat calmly, quietly, in meditation, searching the galaxy for that echo........

Nymf...
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
The man stood outside the academy, he saw skeletons of dead persons trying to be sith.

He thought a while and relized he couldn't get in. He didn't know where or how to find Revan...perhaps by his own ship... the Ebon Hawk. He thought that if it somewhere in the Data of Ebon Hawks logg he might have mentioned something. The problem was that he didn't know where the Ebon Hawk were either, so in hope of finding the Hawk he went back to his ship and flew for Dantooine, to the former Academy, any leads would be good for him.

While flying he thought of who could own the Ebon Hawk now... rumors had told of an exiled Jedi who defeated Darth Sion, was using it. Maybe he could find out the name at the academy, there got to be something...

jokemaster
09-01-2005, 08:39 AM
The young man braced for impact, and soon with a groan it happened. The two ships colided, causing the Hawk to shake.

The droid pilot attempted to move, but the two ships were now stuck together.

ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Elron was jarred into wakefullness by a huge jolt and a loud grating of twisted metal.
Holy sh*it, what the h*ll was that???? he thought. Sitting upright, he ignored the pain, glancing at Tadrick and the Exile before leaving the room.
Immediatly, he felt the effects of leaking air pressure. Somewhere, there was a breach in the hull. Coughing, he inserted a modified breath mask into his mouth, and proceeded along the hallway, trying to find the breach.
As he got closer to the cargo hold, the effects of leaking preasure was greater and accompanied with a loud rushing sound.
Turning into the hold, he saw the side of a ship sticking through the wall.
You've gotta be kidding me. he thought, Who the h*ll would be bad enough a pilot to crash into us?? Or better yet, to let them crash into us??
He crossed to the keypad on the door, ignoring how the rush of pressure pushed him towards the gap, and locked down the door, sealing its pressure lock.
Now that the leak was blocked, Elron took the breath mask out of him mouth, slipping it back in his belt.
Now to find the pilot.
He continued along the corridor, and came to a second one that crossed lengthwise, past a lift that seemed to lead outside the ship. Passing the lift and the med-lab that was across from it, he entered a chamber with a large center table, a floating holo-image of a planet rotated in its center.
Going past it, he headed for a corridor that lead to, what Elron reasoned, was the front of the ship. He passed a security station and entered the cockpit.
"What the h*ll do you think you're doing..." he stopped when he saw the form in the pilot's seat.
A droid.
"Of course. A droid." he said.
Pulling out his lightsaber and igniting it, he beheaded the droid, which toppled over, slumping out of the chair.
As he reattached his saber, pain ricocheted through his head.
He fell to the ground, clutching his head. Something of emmense power had just passed across his mind, breaking his defenses and washing over him completely. The pain made his eyes water, vision swim, and body shake. It was greater than any before...
Blast the Jedi for giving me this!! he thought.
The conciousness of the other attacked him unforgivingly.
After the innitial pain, Elron began to gather himself, throwing walls up against the attacking mind, putting steel barriers between himself and the raging storm.
Finally, the pain subsided as he was able to shield his mind once again.
Sion.
He was the only one who could have attacked his mind with such force. Elron stood, shrugging off the acheing of his head and limbs.
He went back to the dormitory where he, the Exile, Tadrick, and the child had been put in. As he walked in, the Exile stirred slightly, as did Tadrick.
"Sion is searching for us."

DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 10:38 AM
"your clever little mind games will not fool me elron, you cannot shield her from me. I have found you."

Sion stood up, and walked straight into the cockpit, to reconfigure his hyperspace coordinates. "Nowhere in the galaxy will keep you safe from me." He grabs his saber from the dash and attaches it to his belt........He sneers angrily, as he remebers The trandoshan who cost him his chance at vengeance. "When I find that foolish reptile, I will rermake his scaly hide into a pair of boots."

Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 11:31 AM
(OOC: This story is turning out to be more stupendous than I ever
dreamed it would, thanks to all of you!!! :) As for Tadrick receiving
instructions to train Falya, fantastic! As per the title, though, I wish
to serve two masters over the course of two "story years", one Jedi
and one Sith. Also, there's a war brewing. I'll let you decide who is
going to lead the two sides and seek to use the Exile as a catalyst.) :)

Pre-Spoiler alert: I want to play out a redemption story with Syscha.
I start out Light Side and then fall to the Dark Side, but then a Jedi
decides to have mercy on me and turn me back instead of kill me.

Falya, you're going to be a Jedi! *does a little blue lightsaber dance*
Congratulations, and may Tadrick train you well if you choose to follow him!

And now, on with our tale...)

Syscha awoke with a terrible start. How the Bantha dung had someone
managed to crash right into the Ebon Hawk?! Either the pilot of the other
vessel was an idiot, the droid piloting this ship was malfunctioning, or both!
Wait...Sion? Was it Sion that had done this? THE Darth Sion? The Exile
gazed at Elron with the purposeful, horrified stare that shock troops have
in the middle of a big battle when they didn't know their next orders.

"Sion is waiting? How?! I dueled Darth Sion back on Malachor V! He can't
still be alive. I defeated him, and I defeated Kreia--er, Darth Traya. I
admit it could be possible, but I--I didn't think--" Without hesitation, she
brandished her lightsaber and dashed toward the cockpit. Was it true?

A final, enveloping terror washed over Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya as she saw
the familiar, scarred head above the headrest of the pilot's chair. Yes, this
was Sion, for what sick joker would have the gall to try and impersonate
him? Her breath came slowly and softly, through her mouth, and time
seemed to stop flowing at this moment. Syscha trembled, knowing that Darth
Sion was no mortal man, not even a living corpse, but some sort of invincible
embodiment of the Dark Side of the Force itself. She let her lightsaber go out.

Wintersong
09-01-2005, 01:47 PM
With the impact Tadricks eyes flash open, he sits up to see Elron disappearing from the room. Standing up he looks around the room, crosses to a now awake Syscha, and offers her a hand to get up.

As Syscha dashed from the room, Tadrick leaves after her, intent on searching the ship. Leaving the room, her reaches the the center of the ship, sees the floating planet on the holo display, he passes by on his way through the ship, and continues to search. From the center of the ship he sees the containing door, keeping the air in from the impact. In the small holding room at the top of the center Tadrick finds an environmental space suit. Quickly donning the suit he then searches for a way to check the outside of the ship. A few minutes of searcing leads him to the lift. He activates the controls, and heads outside.

The vacuum of space surrounds him as he sees the escape pod huddled against the ship. He heads over to the airlock on the pod, and attempts to gain access to the interior of the escape pod.

The external door of the pod opens and tadrick enters, closing the hatch behind him. Once the pressure cycle is complete, he opens the internal airlock door and steps into the tiny confines of the escape pod.

A young man lays unconscious on the floor, a small cut showing on the side of his face, most likely a result of the impact. Checking the interior of the pod he finds the small storage space inside, and retrieves the short term evo suit. Quickly he suits the unconscious young man laying on the floor, and, once all the seals and clasps are secure, opens both the airlock doors to allow the vacuum of space to come rushing in. In the weightlessness of space he picks up the young man, and carries him back to the lift.

The lift decends and Tadreick re-enters the ship, the full weight of the young man falls in the standard gravity, and he carries him over to the med room opposite.

He removes the environment suit from himself, then does the same for their new passenger. Tadrick tends to the minor cut on the young mans face, then leaves him to rest peacefully on the med bed.

Returning to the room they woke up in, he sees Falya sitting there.

"How do you feel Falya, are you ok?" He asks her gently.

"There is something I'd like to talk to about if you'd be willing Falya. I have sensed the force inside you Falya, and I was wondering what your thoughts on the matter are."

(that'll do me for now I think :) I'll be back a little bit later)

ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Elron watched as the Exile ran past him, heading for the cockpit no doubt. Sion knew they were there...it was only a matter of time. Even Elron could only shield their presence for so long. And their time had run out.
Tadrick and the girl were talking in the opposite dormitory. They cannot interfere.
He crept along, making no more noise than a shadow. Coming up behind them, he began to work his magic.
Sleep, Elron thought soothingly, touching Tadrick's mind, sleep. Your Light is not needed in this Dark place. Touching a nerve, Elron squeezed.
Tadrick immediatly fell, knocked out cold.
"And stay down." he mumbled.
The child yelped as the Master slumped to the floor. Incompitent whelp. he thought, and did the same to the child.
Now, to find the Exile.
He turned, and left.
When he reached the cockpit, he found the Exile with her lightsaber ignited, staring at the be-headed droid as if it were a ghost.
He stood just outside the doorway, arms folded across his chest.
She moved forward, toward the droid, raising her lightsaber.
Elron extended a hand, grabing her shoulder, and she wheeled around, lightsaber spinning.
Elron raised his hand, using the Force to stop her blade a fraction of an inch from his face.
"Relax, Tysyacha, relax." he whispered, grabbing her wrist and gently pushing her lightsaber down, closing the blades. He could feel her fear and anxiety fill the room. "Sion's not here, not yet. It will still be some time before he gets to us, even though he knows where we are. Relax..."

Writer
09-01-2005, 05:57 PM
((Gr... had a nice long post I typed up and then my internet connection died... not in the mood to type it in at the moment... but I will in a little bit...))

jblue789
09-01-2005, 06:51 PM
(OOC: Hey Sion, check your PM folder. :P)

jokemaster
09-01-2005, 07:27 PM
The young man regained conciousness, saw that he was now in a med bay and promptly fell unconcious again.

ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 07:34 PM
((Hey Wintersong and Wildjedi, if you're tired of me knocking you guys out, let me know lol.))

Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Tysyacha, even more than before, felt her world crashing around her
with the force of an earthquake. How in the galaxy could the real Darth Sion
still be alive? Trembling, she was grateful for the touch of Elron's steady
hand upon her arm. "Relax?" she whispered. "I'll try, but when he finds
us, Sion will surely kill us. He won't want me as a servant. He'll want
me dead. What I did on Malachor V was..." She quickly told her story.

"I demoralized him, broke his will little by little as he sought to heal
himself. I defeated Sion, but my victory was hardly honest. That's
why he may dispatch you quickly when he comes for us, but I'm
scared that he'll do the same thing to me as I did to him--torture me!"

Syscha suddenly envisioned herself as a corporeal mass of bones,
fused together by sheer will and the Dark Side of the Force. Was this
to be her fate, after all of her travels and peace missions throughout
the galaxy? "Elron," she cried, burying her face into the cloth of his
robed shoulder, "we have to get out of here. Let's rally the others
if we can, and then we'll try and look for an escape pod. Right?"

jokemaster
09-01-2005, 08:04 PM
((Ironically there's one crashed into the ship))

Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 08:21 PM
((LOL! Syscha, however, doesn't know that yet. ;) ))

DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Sion sits in his shuttle, searching out accross the force, for an echo left by the Exile. His mind piercing cloud, stars, even flesh. His body stiffened up, as he had felt that which he sought. "I can hear it now, so clear, like the a thunderous silence, where the force should be, a hollowness.....its her." Sion stood up, and made his way back into the cockpit to enter new coordinates into his Nav computer. "I can see your mind....Exile, you fear, and rightfully so, you will try to run, with the two jedi, and the child, but they cannot protect you from me, and you cannot protect them. I will kill them all slowly, and force you to watch, then I will remake you, so that when I look upon you, it will be as looking in mirror. Only then will you truly understand my vengeance, and the power of the Dark Side. The Sith know no pain, the Sith know no fear, The Sith shall reign supreme." Sion folds his arms accross his chest, cracks his neck, and gazes out the cockpit window, as his vessel begins its jump to lightspeed.

The shuttle sets off into hyperspace, and the stars turn into streaks of light, zooming by the cockpitlike thousands of tiny fires come and gone . "I am coming....EXILE."

((I'll say it again, this is a great RP, everyone is pitching in, and writing one hell of a story. Lets have some fun :D ))

ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Elron was taken aback as the Exile...Syscha. She buried her face in his shoulder, tears streaming from her eyes and form quaking. That was the last thing he expected to happen. And yet...
Elron put a hand on the back of her head, his other arm around her, holding her and comforting her. "It's alright...it's alright." he whispered soothingly. He stroked her hair, doing all he could to try and calm her. "We...I won't let him hurt you. You forget, on Malachore you were alone, and already wearied from the many Dark Jedi you had to fight to reach Sion. However, now you are rested and you have allies...friends. We'll stand together, and we can fight him. He can't beat us all..."
"Oh, but he can...he can..." Syscha said through quaking sobs.
"Shhh, don't say that. If need be, we can escape him for a time, become stronger before facing him. Trust in me, Syscha...trust in us. Together. We'll face him together." he whispered, his voice firm but persuasive.

Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Syscha felt the conviction and the strength in Elron's voice ripple
through her. Sion seemed invincible now, but if she, Elron, Falya,
and Tadrick became of one will in regards to defeating him, she
knew they might stand at least a ghost of a chance. Resolutely,
she straigtened her body until her back became ramrod-stiff.

How could I have let anyone turn me into a sobbing and
quivering wretch once again? she thought angrily. This
time, I will truly work for the Light and drag every single one
of our passengers off of the ship if I have to. If I know Sion,
he will not stop until all of the galaxy writhes in agony, until
everyone and everything is consumed with pain!

"Come," she told Elron firmly. "Let's gather Falya and Tadrick
and find out what crashed into the ship. Who knows? Maybe
that errant vessel has an escape pod or two we can use."
She turned and began to stride back toward the dormitories.

(OOC: Good night, everybody!)

DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 10:04 PM
((You Got It ForceFightWMe12...... :D ........))

Sion Lay in the small dormitory on board his vessel, his human eye closed tightly as he slumbered, his corrupted eye, however was wide open, scanning the universe, viewing possible outlets for his pain. As he lay their in bed flat on his back asleep, dreams touched his unconscious thoughts, and he began to stir in his solitude.

[dream sequence]

[ Sion walked alone, through a grassy plain, a warm sun beating against his face, he could hear the trickle of a stream in the distance, he headed to it, bent over and looked at his reflection. He was shocked to see a young man looking back up at him, a man free from scars, and darkside corruption, a man with two human eyes, staring back at him, a man whose shirtless muscled torso, was as clear and taint free, as a lake on the planet of Naboo. It dawned on him, that the man was him. As he looked harder at the reflection, the man's smile began to fade, and the water underneath began to boil and churn, and as it did, the mans skin slowly began to change to grey, and crack, his lips started to form an angry snarl, his eye, began melting away to form, a souless white overcast, within moments, the man who was once in front of him was gone, consumed by Darth Sion. As quickly as the changes occured, the reflection spoke to him, and echoed his own words...."The Dark Side flows through me it is who I am, it is what I am." The sky in his dream had become hazy, and filled with thunder and lightning, the hills, and grass faded, and turned to Forest, and dark cliffs, the water and the reflection disappeared, and he stood alone outside a massive and Ancient Sith fortress, or temple, he wasn't sure. He began walking the steps to the top, determination in his eye, but there was a figure at the top of the stairs, waiting for him......It was Revan, the lord Revan stood there in full cloak and mask, with both red bladed Lightsabers drawn. "So you have hidden like the coward I always knew you to be Revan. But where? where have you gone, what is this place?"......Revan does not speak, he just continues clutching his sabers. Sion hears a familiar voice on the air, "ZIOST"....Kreia hissed......."The future of The Sith can be found on ZIOST. Along with the death of the light. That is where you will break her Sion, and either destroy her, or forge her into your own device.".........."she will come to you, and you will BREAK HER."]

Sion Jerks awake, covered in a cold sweat."She will come to me?"......."I will show her the ways of pain, she will suffer, she will break, and then she will die. I am coming exile, and Hell comes with me."

ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 11:28 PM
The Exile striaghtened, and Elron released her. She stubbornly dried her eyes.
"Come," she told him firmly. "Let's gather Falya and Tadrick and find out what crashed into the ship. Who knows? Maybe that errant vessel has an escape pod or two we can use."
He smiled. Her weakness and fear had passed for the moment. She was once again the determined Jedi she really was.
"Right, they'll probably want to be informed of what has happened."
Awaken. The Darkness has passed.
Elron felt the conciousness of Tadrick and Falya return as he and Syscha turned into the dormitory. The two of them sat up, rubbing their heads, Tadrick glaring at him suspiciously.

((Okay, I'm gone for good now tonight. Adios. ttyl))

Nymf...
09-02-2005, 09:46 AM
((hmmm... could someone tell me where you are?(planet) since I'm a bit confused, as you know, if you've read my post. "The man" is looking for Revan, the reason might be mentioned later on same as the name, he is now searching for the Ebon Hawk, and hopefully can find you soon ^^. Just so I know where to look :p, since I'm not sure. Thank you!))

And there was nothing, he didn't find anything. He got deeply annoyed of how dumb he was, the ship who not to long ago destroyed Malachor V, is to hard to find. One of the most famous ships... he went angry away from the Academy and back to his ship. Where should he go? After thinking a while he found out that Nar Shadda, could be a great place to ask around on, all kinds of Repbulic scums, bounty hunters, mercs and lots of more were there, someone had to know something. He started the ship and headed for Nar Shadda.

((I'm sorry for misspelling names and stuff, its a bit embarrassing since I should know it ))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 10:24 AM
((hmmm... could someone tell me where you are?(planet) since I'm a bit confused, as you know, if you've read my post. "The man" is looking for Revan, the reason might be mentioned later on same as the name, he is now searching for the Ebon Hawk, and hopefully can find you soon ^^. Just so I know where to look , since I'm not sure. Thank you!))

((Heheh, good question. I'm not totally sure actually. All I know is that we're on the Ebon Hawk and the freighter currently has another ship sticking out of its side. And Sion is out for our blood. Yet, I have no clue where we are...))

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
((An escape pod, not a ship))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 10:37 AM
((oops...right, i knew that... :D..lol))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 10:39 AM
((Ok, i'm good, feel free to come now, i guess, Sion. I'm still not too sure what the plan is, but...yeah...:D))

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 10:40 AM
((Nymf........the ebon Hawk is drifting in orbit on the far side of Nar Shadaa, to hide from Sion......they are currently damaged, since colliding with an escape pod......))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 10:43 AM
((There you go.)) *Feels like an idiot*

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 12:22 PM
(OOC: Very soon, within the next 10 posts or so, I would like to have a v
very chilling yet deep initiation "ceremony" where I'm turned to the Dark
Side. Either Darth Sion or Elron will be my Dark Master (yay!), so whoever
wants to claim me for my first 'year' of service, emerge and convince me! ;))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 12:32 PM
((Will do. Um...Sion, I'm guessing you're not going to take her?

Exile, you fear, and rightfully so, you will try to run, with the two jedi, and the child, but they cannot protect you from me, and you cannot protect them. I will kill them all slowly, and force you to watch, then I will remake you, so that when I look upon you, it will be as looking in mirror. Only then will you truly understand my vengeance, and the power of the Dark Side

So I guess that it'll be my job then...))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 12:44 PM
After explaining to Tadrick and Falya their possition, the two went to another room to 'prepare'.
"He has something else in store for her. I can sense it." Elron said.
The Exile nodded, and began to walk out.
"As do I, for you." Elron said, and she stopped in her tracks, turning back to him, a quizzical look on her face.
"I know your fear, Syscha. You fear Sion because of his power, of the monster that he is. You know that you can't defeat him. But please," he drew closer to her, hands on her shoulders, "Let me help you. Let me protect you. Become my apprentice. I can help you beat him. I can show you things that haven't been seen for a millenia. I can unlock secrets of power that can help you destroy him. Join me, and together we can free the galaxy of this wreched monster."

:sithk:

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 01:55 PM
((Maybe, I'm not sure yet, Sion would most likely want revenge on The exile, as opposed to an apprenticeship. I may or may not try to convert her though......feel free FocrFightwme12 to do whatever you want with her storyline wise. :D Don't wait for me.))

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 01:57 PM
((Will do, thanx))

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Tysyacha nodded slightly, but even though her nod was subtle,
the passion and resolution in it could be clearly felt. Whether or
not you were sensitive to the Force, if you were stranded in the
damaged freighter along with her, you would know that Syscha
would dedicate every part of her being to come out victorious...

"When I said sdavayu,, 'I surrender', and sent my message
out through the Force, I never dreamed that Darth Sion would hear
it. As I've said before, I thought he was dead, but now I know that's
not true. I don't know what can defeat him now--not lightsabers,
not the Force, not even the possible breaking of his iron will.
However, that doesn't mean I'll just give up and let us abandon
ourselves to slaughter. I'll fight, and I'll fight along with you,
until either Sion is truly one with the Force, or--" she shuddered
at the thought--"until he kills all of us or takes us as apprentices."

Elron nodded, and Syscha said, "I have an idea. The Ebon
Hawk has become far too much of a target for us to continue
traveling aboard her. I suggest that we gather our forces, abandon
ship, and ask the pilot of the escape pod that crashed into us if we
can come on board. The vessel's small, so it may be a bad idea,
but there are only four of us: you, myself, Falya, and Tadrick, to
contend with. If the pilot says no, then perhaps--! I don't want to
do this, but I might have to use a gentle push, a Force Persuade.
What do you think?" She waited with wide eyes for Elron's answer.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
The young man now regained conciousness. He stood up and promptly got to exploring the ship.

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 02:28 PM
She starred at him with wide eyes, awaiting his answer. He rolled the plan over in his mind...staying in close quarters with Tadrick and Falya could become a problem...their Force signature would be too great if they continued to follow them...yet Syscha would never forgive him if they left them here to die. No...they would have to stay. For now.
"Alright, sounds like a plan. Come, we should prepare..."

Writer
09-02-2005, 03:14 PM
"Tadrick..." Falya said uncertainly, rubbing her head. "What happened?"

Without waiting for an answer, she went on. "I had a dream. When my father was killed, he told me that my destiny waited for me... that slavery was merely a part of my path and that I would not be a slave forever." She paused. "Forgive me... I'd forgotten that you don't know my story."

She explained how, when she was twelve, her parents were killed by pirates and she was sold into slavery. She explained how she'd escaped once when she was fifteen and then again no less than a month ago... just after her eighteenth birthday.

"Anyway," she went on. "My dream continued and showed me the brutality I'd lived under for so long. At sixteen, I was often put in a cage for things I hadn't done wrong. It was often two days before my owner would release me." She paused.

"When I was seventeen, he realized that I couldn't work efficiently without proper nutricion... that's why I don't look starved. But the beatings still continued." She showed Tadrick a scar on her left arm. "From a vibroblade." She shook her head.

"Then, the dream showed my recent escape," she said. "After I watched myself blend into the crowded street, everything faded to white and my father's voice began saying 'Destiny... destiny... destiny...'. I asked what my destiny was, but the voice only continued repeating the word..."

She fell silent for a long moment. "I know nothing of my destiny..." she finally said. "All I know is that I'm sitting here on a ship I've never heard of with several people I never knew..."

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 03:18 PM
...and prepare they did. Syscha and Elron quickly found Falya and
Tadrick in the dormitories, packing their meager belongings for what
could be another peril-frought journey. Tysyacha turned to them,
all too eager to explain what had happened and who was after them.

"Darth Sion's not dead. He's somewhere near us in space, searching
for us and hunting us down. I did not defeat him on Malachor V, as I
thought I did. I have no idea how or why he still survived, except to
take revenge upon me and the galaxy. Take heart, though! I think that
the vessel that smashed into the Ebon Hawk not so long ago was
an escape pod from some other ship. Let's contact the pilot and see
if we can get on board. If not, we'll have to persuade him. Syscha out!"

She immediately headed toward the cockpit, the remains of the beheaded
droid slumping over in the pilot's chair, almost falling out. Turning on the
communications system, she beamed a signal over to the escape pod:

"This is Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya, of the Ebon Hawk. Can you read
me? Is anyone there?" Static answered her over the communications system.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 03:23 PM
The young man entered the cockpit and saw her trying to contact the escape pod.
"No need, I'm here."

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Tysyacha whirled around, startled. "Oh! I didn't realize...Anyway,
could we please use your vessel if there's any way that we could
separate it from the Ebon Hawk? I think this spaceship has
become too vulnerable to bounty hunter and Sith attacks for us
to continue traveling in it. If we're just in an escape pod, then
I think we'll attract less attention than the former ship of Darth
Revan himself would." She chuckled ruefully. "What do you say?"

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 03:33 PM
The young man thought about it, then answered.
"All right, as long as I come with. Don't know what condition it's in though."

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Elron leaned against the door to the cargo hold, arms crossed across his chest. The other two stood next to him, chatting quietly.
Elron's eyes were closed as he was meditating.
Sion...where are you?...What are you up to?... he thought. He scanned through the area, expanding passed stars and planets. Where oh where...
Elron's eyes sprang open as someone approached. He looked up as Syscha and another man turned the corner.
"Who's this?" Elron asked, a little wary of the newcomer.
"He's the pilot of the escape pod that crashed into our hull." she answered.
"Right..." he said, still looking at him, "Well, just make sure that he doesn't do anything...funny. We can't afford any misshaps.
"In anycase," he continued, "Sion's pressence is growing stronger, although I haven't been able to pin-point him yet. If we are to escape him, we'll need to get out of here ASAP."

Nymf...
09-02-2005, 04:49 PM
((A'ight thank you v much then I'm at least in the right system :D))

The man landed at the docks of Nar Shadaa. The platform was empty and he didn't see anyone near, so the man went for a walk, searching for the master of the docks. It took a while, but he did find him.

"Hello there." the docking master said.

"Greetings! I'm looking for the Ebon Hawk, do you know if she has been here lately?"

"Hmm....the Ebon Hawk you said?" he scratched his head "Well, not to long ago I guess but she ain't here anymore."

"Well, do you know anyone or anyway to get in touch with her?"

"Nope!"

"*sigh* well then.......farewell!" The man said and took off.
Thoughts ran through his head: "Where could she go? How to find her and what shall I do?"
He went back to his ship, but didn't take off. Thinking deeply. There had to be a way to track her, but how....? He finally took off, he liked flying so he was thinking to think when he flew round the planet.

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Elron looked around before closing and locking the hatch to the escape pod.
"Good to go." he said, his voice strangly mechanical coming out of the speaker of his enviornmental suit.
"Right, engaging life support systems." the man said.
There was a hum and a hiss as air entered the chamber.
There were several hisses as each of the five removed their helmets.
"We did transfer as much power as possible from the Hawk to this pod, right?" Elron asked.
"Yeah, everything's full."
"Right..." Elron said, a bit nervous despite himself. There was something about flying in this small, cramped hunk of space junk that made him feel like this was a bad idea.
"All systems go."
There was a lurch and a loud scratch of metal as the pod pulled away from the enlarged opening in the side of the Ebon Hawk.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 05:19 PM
((BTW, the young man is about 16 years old))
"All right, so what's the plan when we got on-planet?"

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
((kk))

"Good question...I say that we lay low, no," he looked at the Exile, "flashing our lightsabers everywhere." he looked at her sternly before cracking into a would-be smile. "After a while, we can see if we can charter a ship to take us somewhere where our pressence would be hard to find. Even then, it would only be a matter of time before Sion found us. However, it will buy us some time to prepare and," he glanced at the Exile again, "to train."

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Sion stood in the small cargo hold of his vessel, with his saber ignited, practicing his teqnique. He twirled his saber through the air with alarming speed, all one could see was a red blur spinning around his battered body. His eyes were closed as he did this. He knew that he could not die, or even lose a limb, for the Dark Side kept him together, and without pain, the could be no understanding, no increased abilities.
Faster and faster he twirled his saber, until all one saw was a tornado of red light surrounding his outline. His impressive saber skills had improved 10 fold. His speed was blinding, and his movements masterful.

As quickly as he began, he stopped and deactivated his weapon. He stood silent, and still for a moment, taking in his motions, the current of his actions, and in a split second, turned with all of his fury, and sent a bolt of lightning so intense and powerful through a metal crate in the hangar, that it exploded. "Now you begin to feel the power of the dark side." He muttered to himself.

He stopped, and glanced around the bay. "I can feel your attempt to track me Elron....you will not succeed, I have spent years learning the dark side and all of its tricks. Your feeble attempts to find me, have only revealed your whereabouts. So you sought to trick me, you never left Nar Shadaa, you only hid on the other side, shielded by Nal Hutta, no wonder you were difficult to track. I am coming, this time to finish you, and her." He springs from the hangar, and to the cockpit, to send his shuttle to Nar shadaa. "The ancient world of ZIOST will have to wait, Revan will have to wait, my vengeance comes first. I must possess all or I possess nothing."

The small ship springs back to the cesspit of Nar Shadaa.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 05:32 PM
"Is that guy a jedi?" Whispered the young man to Elron, gesturing at tadrick.

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 05:43 PM
A grim smile twisted Elron's lips, but he hid it beneath his hood.

"He is indeed. Though...we'll say he's not as young as he used to be." a soft chuckle escaped the darkness of his hood. "Argh!" Elron grunted.
Molten fire surrounded his mind. It felt as if a hyperdrive had gone off inside his skull.
So you sought to trick me, you never left Nar Shadaa, you only hid on the other side, shielded by Nal Hutta, no wonder you were difficult to track. I am coming, this time to finish you, and her.
No...no, I won't let you! I WON'T!

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Darth Sion sits in his cockpit and laughs evily, while using the force, to probe Elrons mind. "It is inevitable....It is your DESTINY." He smiles arrogantly. "It is your destiny to die shielding her, and hers to suffer. I have forseen It. It won't be long now, I am coming, for you, for the jedi, for the child, and for HER." He laughs again, and stares intently into space, as the stars whiz by at the speed of light.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Crap, I'm stuck with a jedi.....
He didn't know that his thoughts were open to everyone on the ship.

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 06:04 PM
NO SION, NO! You think you know of my power, but you are a FOOL if you think I will yeild to YOU. I will not fall and I will not let you even so much as TOUCH her! "NO!"
Elron finally forced Sion out of his mind, throwing up barriers against the Dark Lord. He gazed around to see the others looking at him. Apparently, he had just yelled 'no' out loud.
"Sion...he knows where we are...he's coming as we speak." he said in a rasping voice. Sweat beaded his forehead and his arms quaked.
It is your DESTINY.
No, it's my destiny to stop you.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 06:14 PM
"Who's this Sion guy?"

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Tysyacha cringed at the young man who had so fortuitously crashed
his escape pod into the hull of the Ebon Hawk. Not because of his
ignorance as to Darth Sion, however; it was because even speaking
of the Sith Lord sent cold chills up her spine. The Exile explained:

"Sion, or Darth Sion as he should rightly be called, is a Sith Lord
who wants to slaughter all of us. He used to be a man, a human
being like you and me, but over time his soul became corrupted
by the Dark Side. Darth Sion feeds on pain--his own pain and
that of others. His broken body is held together by the force of
his will and the power of the Dark Side of the Force. He's strong."

Pausing for a moment, Syscha then confessed her greatest failure.

"I was forced to duel Darth Sion at the Trayus Academy upon
Malachor V. When the mass shadow generator was activated once
more, I thought Sion would surely disintegrate, being dead after
our lightsaber battle. However, by some dark miracle or mystery,
Sion is still alive, and he seeks revenge because I tried to kill him
and subdue his will. If I were he, I might have done the same thing.
He was tortured and broken before, however, by a Sith Lord I'll
only call Traya. Darth Traya. She was the head of the academy."

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 06:33 PM
"So what do we do?"

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Senses the walls around Elron...."it is of no concern, I have already obtained that which I desire. Shield her if you must, but know that you will die trying to save her from me."

The shuttle exits Light speed, just in orbit above Nar Shadaa. The ship glides smooththly through space, as it searches for the Ebon Hawk.

jblue789
09-02-2005, 07:10 PM
As the crew chats about what to do, a blank and monotonous voice sounds from behind, "If I may interject, good sirs and madams, if you are fleeing from someone, it may be wisest to enter hyperspace and leave at a planet or moon in which you have many allies." An old protocol droid, the only one of the droids that remained of those who Lussk had... obtained to help him stared at them.

Recieving no reply, it continued on, "From my scanning of the ship, I discovered that the hyperdrive is still fully functional. And although it will be slowed down, the existance of the escape pod will not prevent this Corellian Freighter from entering hyperspace. Also, if the one you are fleeing from is any form of a decent hunter, he or she should soon find you, as you are but drifting. An escape pod will not be a suitable escape vehicle in this scenario. If you would take this pod to seek out a suitable ship to escape on, your only chance of finding one would be to head to Nal Hutta or return to Nar Shaddaa. And, in case you were wondering, the pod, obviously, has no hyperdrive. And, as I said, escaping to another planet or space station or moon with a number of allies that could aid you would be the wisest choice. From there you could obtain a more suitable ship to flee from your seeker."

(OOC: Also, in case you don't know, hyperspace travel isn't nearly as instant as Sion makes it out to be. :P Traveling from system to system will take a very, very long time without entering hyperspace, and even by entering hyperspace, you're probably going at the speed of light, and most systems are probably far enough apart for it to take quite a while for light to reach. :P Just felt like mentioning this.)

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 07:20 PM
((Yea but in star wars Hyperspace travel is that fast, just look at how quick palpatine gets to vader on Mustafar, all the way from coruscant, or how quickly the clones arrive at Utapau, from coruscant. Or in ESB how quickly Luke gets from Dagobah, to Bespin.))

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 07:33 PM
"There's enough propulsion in the escape pod to take us to either planet quickly."

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Tysyacha wished to defer the choice of destination to the others
aboard the tiny escape pod. She hadn't expected her second visit
to Nar Shaddaa to be such a fiasco, and she regretted even setting
course for that overcrowded and fetid planet in the first place.

"Tadrick? Falya? Elron? Sir? I'll let you decide where we should go.
I'm sorry I put all of you in this dire situation with my rash actions
on Nar Shaddaa. If we have to return there again, I'll keep my
lightsaber sheathed unless we are directly under attack. I don't
want to lose any of you, because none of us can afford to stand
alone against Darth Sion. He won't rest until we're all dead."

ForceFightWMe12
09-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Elron smiled beneath his hood, "What, d'you expect us to just run off and leave you stranded? Sorry, not gonna happen. Anyway, like I said, our best bet is to set down on Nar Saddaa and charter or buy a ship to get the h*ll on out of here. We really don't have much of a choice. I mean, we don't have a hyperdrive, and Nal Hutta is nothing but a big, poisonus slime ball, so we'll have to go to Nar Shaddaa or else wait to be captured by Sion." The Exile shivered.
"Nar Shadaa is my vote."

((Hey all, I'm not sure but this may be my last post for the night, although I will try to get on later. If not, adios amigos.))

jblue789
09-02-2005, 10:15 PM
(OOC: Yes, but it probably took several minutes to get from one place to another. Maybe 5-10 or something. However, should you look at previous posts, as you can see, the battle started (the mercs vs the Jedi) right after Elron commented on how much of a nuisance Falya was. At about that same time (when Elron commented on the nuisance level) Sion boarded his shuttle, launched into space, then charged up his hyperdrive, then headed to the Smuggler's Moon through hyperspace. Note that the battle probably lasted only a few minutes. According to you (at least from my POV) Sion took about five seconds to exit hyperspace. Well, I'm slightly exaggerating, but, nevertheless. I'm probably just being stupid anyway. :P)

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 10:16 PM
((Sion, check your PMs))
"I say Nar Shadaa, we're more likely to find a willing pilot and ship there than with the hutts"

jblue789
09-02-2005, 10:20 PM
As the crew came to an agreement, the protocol droid walked away. Within a minute, Elron stepped into the cockpit and opened his eyes in shock. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DROID! Stop the ship now!"

"I apologize sir," the droid quickly replied, "but my orders are to get the Ebon Hawk and its passengers to a safe area. The closest and safest place that the ship has already told me is in the Onderon system." Elron snarled and drew one of his sabers, but before he could get close enough to the droid to punish it, the Ebon Hawk had already entered Hyperspace, the force knocking Elron onto his bottom.

"Well, that rules out the Nar Shaddaa option..." Elron said as he force crushed the droid without thinking ahead.

"What's going on?" Syscha asked as she entered the cockpit. "Felt like we entered hyperspace...." She glanced at the remnants of the droid. "What happened?"

"Let's just say, we're on course to the Onderon system."

"Wait, what?"

(OOC: Sorry for doing this if anyone had any special plans for the Moon, but hey, I've got my own priorities :P at least my good ol' Trandoshan does. ^_^ Besides, the Exile should know that it's safer ovah there than on the Moon. :O Of course, there is another moon to go onto, one with much more friendly denizens. ^_^)

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 10:34 PM
((Jokemaster check your PM's))

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Sion knew they had just jumped system, he could feel it. He recalled his dream, about the ancient sith system of Ziost, and Kreia's voice echoing, "She will come to you on Ziost, and there you will break her."

"Very Well old woman, I will follow your council, this one last time. Ziost is a place strong in the Darkside, and I can further my strength there. They will come to me when the time is right. Noone will be able to stand against me." Sion toils with his Nav CPU, and makes his jump outsystem, to the ancient Sith world of ZIOST.

jokemaster
09-02-2005, 10:40 PM
((checked it and replied))
Now that they weren't confined to the escape pod, the kid hung around Elron, since the jedi didn't seem to like being near him.

Tysyacha
09-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Middle Text Crawl: THE VY'TAKHT TRIAL

Now on course for the planet of Onderon, the
JEDI EXILE and her three companions hope to
find refuge from the threat of the resurrected
DARTH SION. Cramped in a tiny escape pod,
the four have no hope of reliable transportation
unless they find another ship while upon Onderon.

Now one with the Force, DARTH TRAYA appears
to the EXILE in a vision while she lies unconscious.
She tells Tysyacha of a phenomenal and utterly
forbidden experiment with the power of instantaneous
coma--the Vy'takht trial. TRAYA speculates about
the sinister motives of SION and REVAN, telling
Tysyacha that betrayal is her way no more. She
has no one, and nothing more, left to betray...

Warping into hyperspace did not normally bother Tysyacha,
especially with her Nerve Enhancement system lodged comfortably
in her cerebral cortex, but this time something seemed to
have happened. Was it the tininess of the escape pod, the
queasy nervousness she felt, or a sickening wave of guilt
and regret that made her fall unconscious? Whatever it was,
Syscha tumbled over forwards and surrendered to the darkness...

"Exile. My child, my Padawan. Come. Listen to me."

"Kreia?" Syscha heard her voice, a disembodied echo, very faint.

"Aye. Sion and Revan are here, their evil tearing through the fabric
of the Force. I know you are threatened, and I am here to help you.
My actions were dark, and my intentions for the Force even darker,
when I lived within this galaxy. However, gazing out across the empty
wasteland of deep space within my mind's eye, I know this is not what
I want. No life, no stars, no beating pulse of any kind, whether Light or
Dark--I was misled before, thinking the Force a cruel and mindless god,
but I see now I was wrong. The Vy'takht trial will prove it to you.

"What is it? It is a variant of Death Field, utterly forbidden to both
Jedi and Sith because it affects the user of this power as well as
his or her intended victims. No one can save himself or herself
against it, not even corpse-creatures like Sion. Once hit by
Vy'takht, a being is sent into instantaneous coma. Not death,
for this trial has an exit, but if someone destroys the victim's
body while they're in their comatose state--!"

Syscha nodded. She knew the rest. Death on par with Kavar's and Vrook's.

"Here's what I want you to do. Cast the Vy'takht upon everyone
cramped within your escape pod. The one who awakens first is the
strongest one of you all. Once you return to blessed consciousness,
pledge yourself to this one. Obey all that he or she commands, even
if it is to wash his feet or the sweaty clothing that covers his frame.
He or she is the one who will duel against Sion and Revan, not you.

"Who knows? It could even be more than one person who stirs from
their slumber at the same time, but such an event is extremely rare.
All is not lost, but Vy'takht will only work if your will, your passion,
and those of your master or masters are fully in tune. If not, then
Sion will exploit this, and his victory will come that much more easily!

"Do you understand, Dvukhsotnaya, what you must do? Do not lie."

"I understand," whispered Tysacha, tears once again in her eyes.
"Thank you, Master." At the last word, the ghostly Kreia smiled her
subtle smile, put her hand over her heart, and vanished from the
Exile's mind. Reviving, Tysyacha rose up, her heart heavy with grief.

"Forgive me," she told Falya, Tadrick, Elron, and the nameless young
man who had crashed the escape pod into the Ebon Hawk. "Darth
Traya has spoken, and this is what I must do in order to find who
will vanquish Sion and Revan. Vy'takht!" She raised her hands high.

Ultraviolet electricity shot toward the four passengers, consuming
Tysyacha as well as the others. They gently fell, comatose, to the
escape pod floor, as if in slow motion. Gentle, weightless sleep
engulfed them. As to who would awaken first from the Vy'takht
trial--who knew? Only one thing was certain...Tysyacha would not.

jblue789
09-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Lussk awoke from his meditation by the sound of a strange sort of rippling energy, followed by the thunking of bodies. He sliced open a hole in the sealed door and popped out, and moved about, sniffing for the passengers. Passing by his destroyed droids, he saw them all. The Exile, the two masters, Falya, and another young man. "Tch," he said aloud. "The stench of human runs deep into all parts of this ship. Now... what to do with these comatose beings. Surely I won't kill them, not like this. No, I shall see how this turns out. I still need to exact my revenge on her. And... in fact, I think I shall." The Trandoshan approached Tysyacha, and whispered to her in Sith speak.

Other than a small amount of twitching, she made no act that would reveal consciousness. But the hunter knew full well that she had heard his words, though whether she understood them was beyond him. As the five slept an unrestless sleep, he rummaged through his back until he found the object he sought. "Gorogaran Mind Probe." The words echoed in his head, bringing back memories of his time spent with Revan in the Jedi Civil War.

"Let's see who these others are..." He stuck the probe to Tadrick's head, and began examining his recent memories, hopefully to decipher who he was. The Trandoshan did the same with all the others, including the Exile. Armed with his new, but unstable knowledge, Lussk hid in a dark corner and meditated. Memories of the old wars flashed within his mind, teachings of Trandosha, his family, his nest-ring (in Trandosha, children were born in nest-rings, which were bunches of nests of several Trandoshans together, and the children learned and played together, kind of like a neighborhood), he even remembered quite clearly the face of Revan.

Slowly he began to chant old Trandoshan teachings in the tongues of the Sith. The three Jedi began to twitch about, as though they could hear his words in their dreams. Vrussk... Revan... Kalden... Golgorra... General... Claw Squadron...

jblue789
09-02-2005, 11:42 PM
(OOC: OMGZ! :O Saving this post space for Lussk's flashbacks. So that if anyone feels like waking up, well, I'll still be able to have Lussk have his flashbacks without having the threat of a saber in his face. Oh and 150th reply to this topic! :O)

DarthSion101
09-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Sion Remained on board his shuttle, on approach Ziost, a place now known to only a few, a world hidden in the shroud of the darkside, indeed he could focus himself, and expand upon his power. He remebered Kreia's voice from his dream....."He will meet you there, that is where you will find him, he awaits one strong enough to join him in the darkness that is to come."..............He thought hard on theses words that the old witch had once spoken. "So Revan has gone there? Far from the grasp of the republic, a world where only he could go, I will find him there, and if he is still a Sith, then perhaps, he gathers strength in the dark, to destroy that which surrenders itself to weakness. will he remember The Exile? will he remember his hatred of the Jedi Order? Time will tell, for if Revan has become weak, I will strike his presence from this galaxy forever." Sion Lays down on the small bed, and drifts to sleep, awaiting his arrival at ZIOST.

ForceFightWMe12
09-03-2005, 10:02 AM
What was she thinking?? Elron thought irritably. D*mn that hurt!
Sitting upright, his head in a hand, he looked around, his vision blurring and focusing at intervals. Everyone was out cold. He looked outside, seeing the surface of Onderon looming. I was out that long?!?!
He felt everyone's pulses. They were all there, although the girl and the man were weaker than Tadrick's and the Exile's.
"Exile?" he whispered as he felt her pulse. "Exile?" No response.
Exile, awaken. he said, proding her mind and forming a connection, Awaken, for you have slumbered too long.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 01:00 PM
The young man woke up, rubbing his head.
"What the hell did she do?"

jblue789
09-03-2005, 01:38 PM
(OOC: Bah, the flashback will have to wait. :P)

Took 'em long enough. As Lussk stood up, Elron glanced over to the corner.

"Something wrong Elron?" the unnamed young man said. (jeez jokemaster, give him a name! >XD) "What is it?" Lussk smirked as he hit a button, creating a beam of electricity, shocking both of the awakened. The younger one quickly fell, the smell of burnt flesh rising within the ship. Elron, on the other hand, was quick to shield himself.

"What's this now? So you're a Jedi as well?"

"Not quite," Elron grinned as he unsheathed both of his sabers, and lunged at the Trandoshan. Moving nothing but his eyebrows, Lussk stared as poisonous gas rose up around Elron. "What the hell? This again?" The Sith Lord quickly shielded himself from the poison, and laughed at Lussk. "Don't underestimate the force."

"I never do," the hunter muttered. Elron gaped at Lussk as he suddenly fell to his knees, his body ever weakening.

"But... how?!" the Sith managed to gasp.

"It seems that you are the one who is underestimating me. This poison is much more deadly than you could possibly imagine. It attacks anyone who is even the slightest bit sensitive to the force, being more deadly to those more powerful in the force. Anyone and everyone who is affected will fall into a coma. Even that broken Sith earlier fell to the poison, which I'm quite sure that you had noticed." Lussk roared with laughter as Elron fell flat on his face, cursing the Trandoshan. "However, this ordeal isn't over yet." He jabbed the Exile with a syringe and injected a vaccine to his poisons into her. Now I play the waiting. (Yes, all this means that all of you on this ship will be affected by the poisons, except Syscha)

He crept towards the shadows once again, snatching one of Elron's sabers on the way, and he meditating, masking his presence once again.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Next time, I'm staying asleepthought the kid as he lay on the floor, not moving so nothing else would happen to him.

Tysyacha
09-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Syscha felt hot fury rise up within her. Blast! she shouted to
herself. I was just about to explain the Vy'takht trial to Elron,
and everyone else as soon as they woke up. What in Nal Hutta
is going on? As soon as I find out, I'm going to--wait. Huh?
She sensed something else was wrong, something even more
sinister than the Vy'takht trial had been.

Elron, Tadrick, the unnamed escape pod pilot, and Falya
were all still asleep, which was par for the Vy'takht course,
according to Darth Traya. However, as Tysyacha checked
their pulses and inspected their bodies, she noticed that each
person on the ship had a sickly green tinge to their skin tone.
By the Force! They've been poisoned! Syscha knew she
could be wrong, but knowing how many times she herself had
been affected by poison fumes throughout her travels, it
wasn't likely. She vowed to find the source of the poison
as she rummaged through the tiny space of the escape pod.

"Whoever it was that poisoned everyone can't have gotten far,"
Tysyacha mumbled. "They might be wearing a stealth generator,
so I'll have to be careful. Who else is on this ship, though? Sion?"
She hissed in her breath and prayed it wasn't him. Even a concealed
bounty hunter would be a more welcome guest than that Sith Lord!

She continued to search the pod, wishing it had a lab station on
board so she could make antidote kits. Wait--she could heal with
a Master's skill through the Force! Quickly, she used her Force
Power on everyone around her. Nothing happened. The three
continued to sleep, that lime-green hue still tainting their skin.

"Oh, no! I've never encountered a poison that Master Heal
couldn't cure. Why have I been spared, and the others haven't?
Who's after me besides Sion?!" The more she thought about it,
the more furious Tysyacha became. She wanted answers, and fast.

DarthSion101
09-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Sion awakened, just as his shuttle came into the ZIOST system. He quickly sprung from his resting place, and made his way back intot he cockpit to guide his ship down onto the planet below.

The shuttle sped towards the Dark forest that covered the ancient Sith planet. Sion flew just above the treetops, searching for the clearing with the enormous temple from his dream. The planetscape seemed to be a neverending green blanket filled with trees, and unexplored depths of darkness. After scanning the perimeter as he flew, he finally saw it, a massive structure, sticking out of a clearing in the forest, it was as large as the Senate chambers on Coruscant. He touched down for a landing about 300 yards from the structure. He could feel the dark power eminating from the Ancient monolith. He made his way through some uncut underbrush, and finally came into the courtyard of the enormous place. It looked like a palace. "THis structure looks like a palace of some kind, perhaps even a fortress." Sion continued towards the building, and stood now looking directly towards up, as he saw the long straight steps leading to the main entrance. He took his first step,onto the stairs of this ancient place.

"There was a rumbling, the sound of a stone door opening. The structure, like all of the ancient sith places, was protected by the darkside. Two huge beasts emerged behind sion, from a ramp underground. He turned and ignited his saber. The beasts began charging, and then suddenly, stopped, and bowed down before Sion. "Terentateks. I have not see one of you since Korriban....you are right to fear me, serve me now, or return to your darkness. Guard my ship beasts." As Sion turned to ascend the stairs towards the maingate. The Terentatek lumbered toward his vessel, and guarded it from any potential trespassors.

jblue789
09-03-2005, 02:55 PM
"Oh, that's simple, I've given you the antidote." The enraged Jedi glared at Lussk.

"Who are you? What have you done to the crew? And why have you spared me?"

"Spared you? Oh no, that poison won't kill them, it'll merely keep them unconscious for a while. As for who I am, I am Lussk, a Trandoshan bounty hunter from Nar Shaddaa, come to exact my revenge one you."

"Lussk? You wouldn't happen to be related to Vrussk, would you?"

"Cousin, I'm his cousin."

"Anyways, I don't know any 'Lussk,' so there's no chance you should be coming to get revenge on me."

"Oh yes, I figured that you wouldn't remember. But why would you? I'd bet all of my earnings that you don't know the names of over 95% of those that you've killed or badly injured over time. Do you remember the Jekk'Jekk Tarr? Of course you do," Lussk hissed, spitting at Syscha's feet. "You remember when all of those mercs and hunters were trying to kill you. Yes, I was in the one room that didn't lead to the private lounge, and whether you knew that, I don't care. What I'm saying is that despite all that, as soon as you entered the room, you looked at me and jumped over all of your other opponents, who were obviously trying to kill you, and attacked me, the only person in the entire Tarr who was minding his own business, knowing that you'd just kill me anyway. Of course I naturally guarded myself from a fatal blow, letting you slice my arm off instead, and then you wielded the force to try to destroy me. I managed to live, yes, but what happened afterwards was a bit more painful."

Lussk watched Syscha closely, and recieving nothing but a stunned look, he went on, "I eventually became the laughingstock of the Smuggler's Moon, being the only one who hadn't been able to fight back against you, according to them at least. And then you had to go and destroy half of the people who live on Nar Shaddaa's main source of income. Goto. After he died or whatever, some Hutt took over the Bumani Exchange, but it was obvious that he was a simple puppet. A very, simple puppet. Unfortunately, the puppeteers didn't like me very much, and gave me no possible choice of income. So I became Vogga's little errand boy. I despise you very much. Anyways, how would you like to die?" Lussk grinned.

Syscha, without missing a beat, quickly struck Lussk and attempted to kill him, but it was parried by a double-sword. "Cortosis Weave is oh so useful." The two dueled for a short while, but Syscha quickly snapped the blade in two, and attempted to force push Lussk into a wall. Eyes widened, the girl was infinitely shocked by her inability to wield the force. "I only gave you enough antidote to prevent you from falling into another coma." Lussk grinned yet again. The Exile snarled and brought her saber down upon the cocky little trandoshan. Once again, he shocked her, parrying her blade with another saber. And the two began dueling once again. "Do not underestimate me Jedi. Throughout my life I've trained with sabers, ever since I was a youngling. I may be immune to the force, but my body moves quite well enough. I've assassinated countless Jedi in the Civil War, and I could do the same to you and your friends. And also, I suppose I should add, that I am a master of all of the seven lightsaber forms." Syscha then cut him off by knocking the saber out of his hands, tapping deep into her fury. But before she could restrike, Lussk activated a number of spikes that popped out of his mechanical arm, and he slashed Syscha's blade hand, causing her to drop her weapon.

Snatching the saber from midair, Lussk quickly rounded about and sliced off Syscha's left arm. "An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, arm for arm." Syscha yelped in pain, and fell to her knees, awaiting the death blow. But it never came. Instead, Lussk knelt down before her. "I yield to you Jedi, forever I put myself in your service. Your servant, am I, forever in all things."

"B-what?"

"Here, take these," Lussk muttered as he handed her some items. "It's the antidote. Give yourself a few more pricks, and give the two Jedi full shots, the girl half a shot, and the young male of your race a small amount. Everything that you'd need to create a prosthetic arm is set up in the workbench already. Oh and, your saber." Lussk sighed as he deactivated the blade and took the liberty to place it in Syscha's hilt.

"But, why?"

"I've already exacted my revenge, I have no more to do. You may have me killed, or you can accept my aid and see how things turn out." He helped her up to her feet and sent her off on her way. "I shall be at the cockpit, manuevering the Hawk towards the Iziz port."

"Um, Trandoshan?"

"Lussk, I figured you'd forget by now, and I already know your name."

"Right... and um, who awoke first?"

"The Sith. And also, mistress, are you sure you wish to head to Onderon? Or shall I land elsewhere?"

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 03:10 PM
After the antidotes were administered, the young man woke first. He saw Syscha and asked.
"What the hell did you do to us, and who was that guy who poisoned us?"

Tysyacha
09-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Syscha was absolutely stunned by this sudden turn of events.
"Onderon...would be fine," she told the Trandoshan humbly,
"and as for accepting your help, I shall. I--I mean--back when
I was on Nar Shaddaa the first time," she said, feeling that
ominous gnawing in her stomach return, "I chose to let my anger
against the Exchange control me, allow me to attack innocents.
I'm sorry for what I've done to you, and as for a prosthetic arm--!"
Syscha winked ruefully. "I've always wanted to do what Bao-Dur
could!" She fondly remembered the Zabrak tech who had served her.

As she quickly injected the antidote serum to Lussk's poison into
the others' arms, Tysyacha asked the Trandoshan, "Have you heard
of Bao-Dur? He was a tech specialist who served with me in the
Mandalorian Wars before all of this happened. In them, he lost his
own arm, and he had a prosthetic made that could bash Force fields!"
She smiled at Lussk. "Now I hope I can, because I'm not very strong."

As Lussk piloted the escape pod toward the Onderon system and
the others rested, allowing the antidote to work, the Exile constructed
her new prosthetic arm. Her old arm, flesh and blood, was no more
than a charred mass of carbon. The Trandoshan had indeed proven
very skilled with his lightsaber. What a fine Jedi he would have been!

"I didn't want to kill you," said Syscha softly. "I need all the help
I can get against a resurrected Sith Lord. His name is Darth Sion,
and he trained under the same Dark Lady that betrayed me. Besides,
how can I call myself a servant of the Light if I slaughter the wounded
or the innocent? Hypocrisy gets discovered, as you have proven to me."

(OOC: Lussk, OMGZ! You are so great at writing duel scenes! :)
What did all of you think of the Vy'takht trial? I wanted a decisive
turning point in the story before the series of big climaxes. I'm
also planning a "Climactic Text Crawl" when Sion and/or Revan
are ready to begin their biggest assault upon us. Great work! ;) )

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
The man stood up now, wanting to be taken seriously.
"OK, for real, why did you do that to us?

DarthSion101
09-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Sion continued is climb towards the temple's summit. After what seemed like an eternity he had reached his goal, he turned and looked back down the stairs, he had to be almost a mile up. He turned again, to enter the structure, and found that the door was wide open. "What...how....." He ignites his saber....."It matters not."

Sion takes his first step and enters the darkness of the monolith. As he enters, the musty smell of the place fills his nose. The air was dry and cool. He could feel the power of this place, it tugged at his being with great force. He smiled, and let the darkness flow through him, he felt his perceptions expand, his strength double, everything seemed enhanced. He continued down the long dark hallway with his saber ignited, and could faintly see ancient sith writings on the wall, under the red glow of his Lightsaber. he could see the faint glow of a torchlight, fur ther down the hallway, in what appeared to be an open chamber.

Sion moved quicker, towards the light, and entered a huge room with Hieroglyphics, and writings all over the gold plated walls. At the front off this room, there was a large golden chair, on top of a pedastal. "This...is a throneroom....this must be where the heart of the Ancient Sith Empire, where the dark lords sat and ruled." He takes a step forward, and sits down in the chair and closes his eyes.
In his mind he can see all the ancient Sith scurrying about doing the will of their dark lord, who sat as he did now, and commanded mighty armies. A voice interupts his vivions.

"That seat holds great power, for one who can bring the Darkness under his command, and destroy those who obey the light."......Sion recognized the voice. "YOU"

A man appeared from the shadows draped in a black cloak, and an all to familiar mask.
The face that was missing for 5 long years stood before Sion. That face was Darth Revan.

"Darth Sion. Why have you come to this place? Have you sought me here? Did mistress Traya send you." Revan questioned.

"She did not. Kreia is dead. Killed by Syacha, the exile who served you on Malachor."

"Yes I know. I have felt it." Revan responded confidently.

"After all that has happened....still you live, you are difficult to kill." Sion growled

"For those as limited as the Jedi, and Malak.....perhaps." Revan laughed coldly.

"I can sense no light within you, I see those you have killed etched upon you being. You are a Sith." Sion stated confidently.

"Yes I like you Sion, am a Sith Lord. I served the jedi during the Civil war, as means to confront and destroy my treacherous friend Malak. After which, there was no purpose for my remaining in the galaxy at that time."

"You could have made the fractured Galaxy strong again, our chance at an empire, gone. You could have destroyed the Jedi and The republic, yet you surrendered the Galaxy to weakness and ran away.....like a coward." Sion Angrily snapped

"It would seem that way from a certain point of view Sion. Our victory will come Sion, sooner than you think. It was all part of my plan, Traya, Nihilus, You. It was I who lured Kreia to Malachor, so that she could teach those, powerful enough, and vicious enough to take on the republic, and the jedi, in my absence, for appearances had to be maintained. You Sion proved more than up to the task. Your actions crippled the jedi. The republic is fractured ruined. After the destruction of the Star forge, I commanded all the ships in my fleet to return to the unknown, and await my return. I also have another army keeping an eye on things. The Mandalorians have been reforged, loyal to me and to my New Sith Empire, when we strike, nothing in this universe will stop us." Revan Laughed menacingly.

"I care nothing for ruling an empire Revan, that is your function, never mine. All I care about is destroying The Exile, and the remainder of the jedi, that is all that ever mattered." Sion Declared.

"Patience Sion....Patience, In time she will seek you out, and you will break her, and after you do she will be one of us, her will was always weak. She can be coerced very easily. Just remeber Malachor, when I convinced her to kill Millions of disloyal republic troops, and jedi. She is a pawn, and nothing more. Do what you will with her, it matters not, the galaxy is mine now."

"Very well Lord Revan, a brotherhood bound in blood, and the darkside." Sion extends his hand and concedes the throne to Revan.
Revan sits calmly on his seat of power. "To My new Empire Sion. You will be the hand of death, dealt upon all of our enemies, the darkside flows through you, you cannot die, that is why she sent you to me."

"The Sith know no pain, The Sith no no fear, The Sith shall reign triumphant." Both Revan and Sion stated at the same time.

ForceFightWMe12
09-03-2005, 04:17 PM
"Syscha..." Elron groaned as he got up, "The Trandoshan..."
"Aye, he's already been taken care of." the Exile replied.
"Wha...what happened to your arm??" he asked, stuned by the prosthetic arm that now hung at Syscha's side.
"The Trandoshan..." she said, leaving the impliments to him to figure out.
Rage built up in Elron's blood, streaming through his veins and swallowing him whole, "Where is he?!? First he insults me, knocks me out with that poison, then severs your arm! I'll kill him!"
The Sith know no pain, The Sith know no fear, The Sith shall reign triumphant.
Elron fell to the ground seconds after he stood up.
What the h*ll???
Closing his mind off, he stagered to his feet again.

Writer
09-03-2005, 04:29 PM
"Oh, my head," Falya muttered, bringing her right hand up. She sat up slowly and stared at Syscha. A sudden feeling of distrust made its way into her and she frowned.

"What did you do?" she hissed.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 04:30 PM
The man noticed the girl.
"That's what I'm trying to find out, but so far she's been ignoring me."

Writer
09-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Falya suddenly took notice of the man when he spoke to her. Her suspicion suddenly included him. "Who are you?"

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 08:09 PM
He was wary of her, she seemed to be with the jedi. But she seemed nice enough, and he needed to relate to someone on the ship, so he gave a partial answer.
"I'm the owner of this escape pod. You?"

DarthSion101
09-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Meanwhile on Ziost, Revan and Sion began plotting the final destruction of the Jedi, and the republic. Revan paced slowly back and forth accross the huge Throneroom, his thoughts centered and focused on one outcome.....The forging of his new Empire. his thought was cut short, by the familiar, and icy tone of Sion. "I grow weary of sitting here Revan, against the two of us, there can be no victory for them, why not assemble the fleet and Mandalore, and strike now, while they wait."

Revan turned slightly toward Sion, who stood up against the wall with his arms folded accross his chest. "Patience my friend, in time we will strike them, but for now I must plan every possible scenario, so that there can be no unknowns."

Sion in a burst of rage punches the wall so hard, he cracks the stone, and gold plating. "Then let me go forth, myself, and crush her." He stares intently at Revan.

Revan maintains his perfect composure "Your rage is a great weapon Sion, do not lose it, but hold on to it, so it builds, and gives you determination and focus. Use it with the pain, and noone, not even I could stop you."
Revan walks up to Sion "She will come to us Sion, they all will, be it here, or when we invade the republic. either way it is her destiny to confront us, and it is your destiny to break her, just as it is my destiny to RULE."

"As you wish." Sion mumbles.

Writer
09-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Falya caught his partial answer.

"A former slave just recently escaped," she answered, responding with a partial answer.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 08:51 PM
The young man grinned. "So how did you get caught up in all this?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 08:54 PM
"Stowed away on Syscha's ship," Falya answered. "Ended up staying... I don't need to ask how you got caught up... you said this is your escape pod. So you crashed into us. Nice job..."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 08:57 PM
"Hey, not my fault the guys who launched me didn't care where I landed." She seemed pretty nice, and he was starting to relax. "So what's up with the guy you hang out with, the Jedi?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 08:58 PM
"What do you mean?" Falya wondered.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 09:02 PM
"I dunno, what's a former slave doing with him?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 09:05 PM
"I was with her..." Falya said, pointing to Syscha. "He came along later..."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 09:09 PM
The man nodded. He spoke again, figuring that they would probably die soon so he should do it sooner than later. "You're beautiful"

Writer
09-03-2005, 09:09 PM
"You're handsome," Falya shot back.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 09:13 PM
The young man smiled. "So what do you think's gonna happen to us if the guy catches up with us?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 09:15 PM
"Oh, I figure we'll either be burned to death or chopped into tiny pieces," Falya said cheerily. "More likely the tiny pieces, I think..."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 09:18 PM
"I was betting on heads lopped off, actually" Said the young man in the same cheery voice

Writer
09-03-2005, 09:23 PM
"Even better!" Falya exclaimed. "That way, we'll know a little of what happens after we're considered dead... don't the eyes, ears, and other stuff function for a little after the head's off?"

She shook her head in partial disgust. "I can't believe we're talking about this so lightly."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 09:26 PM
The young man smiled wider "You're right, we're terrible people, we should have our heads lopped off"

DarthSion101
09-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Darth Revan and Darth Sion stood outside, on the temple terrace, overlooking the forets and courtyard. They both ignited their sabers, Revan ignited both of his red bladed weapons, and Sion Ignited his lone saber.

Without a word they charged one another, and began striking blow after blow, each blocking and deflecting the others strikes. It was a whir of red energy as the two Sith engaged one another in a training bout, with the speed and ferocity of actual combat, for what seemed like and eternity, the two Sith continued their bout, each displaying a different form of lightsaber mastery. Revan engaged Sion very aggressively, but with finesse, Revan's strikes, had almost an art in their movement. Sion on the other hand attacked equally as aggressively,though not pretty to the eye as Revan, Sion attacked without the artistic touch, but with a cold calculated efficiency, each strike with a solid purpose, to cause as much harm as possible. THe two locked sabers and with equal force broke away, and spun around.

Sion turned to have Revan's blade near his throat. "And there....Sion.....you would have fallen." Revan panted. "Look at your chest Lord revan, you to are defeated."Sion arrogantly stated. Revan Looked down snd saw the tip of Sion's blade over his heart.
"Well met my friend." Revan turns his saber off, and steps away. "come Sion we have much work to do, the time is almost set for our return to the galaxy. Preparations must be made." The two Sith headed down the hallway back into the throne room.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 10:03 PM
((Check your PMs Sion))

Writer
09-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Falya laughed. "Perhaps we're in luck... that may just happen!"

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 10:34 PM
"So, you've got a few hours to live, what should we do now?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
"I might start by asking your name..." Falya answered. "What? It seems like a rather important piece of information at the moment!"

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 10:38 PM
The young man laughed. "So we got a few hours to live and the most important thing is my name? I'm falttered. Most people would mention writing a will"

Writer
09-03-2005, 10:39 PM
"What's there to leave behind?" Falya laughed. "And who's there to leave it to?" She shook her head. "No, the most important thing is a name."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 10:44 PM
"Well, I usually don't tell, but since you appealed to my ego enough......It's Kint Threepwood."

Writer
09-03-2005, 10:46 PM
"It seems only fair that, since you've given me your name, I should give you mine... I'm Falya."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 10:49 PM
"Falya. Wow you've got a beautiful name, beautiful face, beautiful laugh. You've got it all. We should put you on the escape pod and launch you to safety."

Writer
09-03-2005, 10:53 PM
((Weren't we on the escape pod? Oh, well.))

"Well it would get a little lonely, don't you think?" Falya asked. "I think you should join me... with two people, I don't think it'll be too cramped."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 10:57 PM
"What makes you think I'm worth saving?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:02 PM
"A couple of things..." Falya answered. "First, you're a good looking guy. Second, you've got a very active sense of humor."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:04 PM
"All right. Where would we head?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:06 PM
"I donno... where do you suggest?"

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:08 PM
"I don't care. As long as I'm with you."

DarthSion101
09-03-2005, 11:08 PM
((Good Idea Joke Master))

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:10 PM
"So then the middle of empty space would work?" Falya laughed. "No, let's actually go somewhere... what's a good vacation destination? If we find one, I have the perfect plan for survival once we make it."

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:16 PM
"There should be a guide to vacation destinations lying around this ship somewhere."

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:23 PM
"On a ship formerly belonging to Darth Revan?" Falya laughed. "Are you kidding me? It's more likely to have the leg bone of a Wookie lying around, I think!"

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:25 PM
"That'd make a pretty good souvenir. And c'mon, the guy had to want to go on vacations once in a while."

jblue789
09-03-2005, 11:29 PM
"Hey, we're approaching Iziz space port. We should be landing in a few minutes," Lussk popped out of the doorway and looked over the passengers. All eyes were on him, some confused, some burning with fury, and one pair smiling. "Anyways..." The Trandoshan casually eyed the two younger passengers. I guess that's what human mating rituals are like, at least the courtship. Always thought they'd be a bit closer to how Vogga's dancers acted.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Threepwood felt nervous when Lussk's eyes lingered on him and Falya, and was relieved when he finally turned away.
"So what do you think he gave us?"

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:42 PM
"What do you mean?" Falya asked curiously.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:46 PM
"I forgot, you weren't awake yet. Anyway, Elron woke up, then I did, then that guy gave all of us some poison that knocked us out again."

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Falya glanced at Lussk and pretended to be uninterested. "Why would he do something like that?" Her voice had quieted and she leaned closer to Threepwood, still smiling.

jokemaster
09-03-2005, 11:51 PM
"I have no idea. And now he seems in charge."

Writer
09-03-2005, 11:56 PM
"Great..." Falya muttered. "I'd much rather Tadrick... or Syscha being in charge... or Elron, for that matter! Hell, I'd even take you being in charge over..." she stopped. "Too bad you aren't in charge... Who says he has to be?"

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 12:02 AM
"You're right I should be in charge. I don't know, we were knocked out when he was put in charge, remember?"

Writer
09-04-2005, 12:04 AM
"Well who put him there?" Falya asked quietly. "Did he knock us out so he could take charge? What's going on here?"

jblue789
09-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Lussk chuckled. "Trandoshan ears are quite sharp you know, and since the ship's on autopilot anyway... Me, in charge? Tch, I haven't been in 'charge' of anything since my time as Claw lea-. Anyways, no. If anyone is in charge here, it's the Exile. Now, I'll be on my way, they'll probably ask for a landing permit or something."

"Exile?" Threepwood looked over at Falya, then Elron, then Syscha, and finally Tadrick.

Writer
09-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Falya blushed and turned, hoping Lussk wouldn't see. When she had gotten her color under control, she turned to Lussk. "So when did you join our little company?"

jblue789
09-04-2005, 12:52 AM
As Lussk left the room, he heard the girl ask her question. He stopped for a moment, then replied, "When you were unconscious. Well, not exactly." Falya opened her mouth to ask another question, but Lussk had already left for the cockpit.

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 09:44 AM
"So.....who is this exile?"

DarthSion101
09-04-2005, 10:20 AM
From Revan's throneroom on Ziost, a large ancient holovid, activated, a Sith officer stood before the two Sith lords. "My lord Revan, our fleet is assembled, the troops are eager to attack, all we are waiting for, is your command, and the invasion will commence."

Revan smiled under his cape and mask. "Good...Good, you have done well admiral. everything is proceeding according to my designs." Turns to Sion. "You see Lord Sion, everything comes to he who waits, and I have waited so very long for this moment."

"Indeed." Sion responded quickly. Revan pushed a small button on his throne room chair, and a new holo image appeared before him, The Mandalore, and his clans. "Ah my old friend, tell me is your army ready for our final assault on the galaxy?"

"Yes Revan....I have done all you asked, and without the knowledge of the Republic, I have rebuilt my people on DXUN, we wait on for your word, and your fleet, before we assault Onderon."

"You have done well Canderous. Await my arrival." Turns to Sion. "Can you not feel the force of our victory my friend? It grows ever nearer."

"As I have said before, My victory will be complete only after Every single Jedi lies dead at my feet, followed by THe EXILE."

"The time to mask our presence is over Sion....to your shuttle, set a course for DXUN, Mandalore awaits us." The two Sith promptly rise, and make their way to Sion's ship.

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 10:30 AM
"Will you two shut UP!!!!" Elron said, having heard enough of the two's conversation.
"We'll be at Onderon in a few minutes, you can talk there. For now, just shut up."
In reality, he needed silence to figure out what the sudden burst of dark energy meant. Suddenly, it seemed that half the galaxy was encloaked in the energy of the Dark Side...but where had it come from? Even Sion wasn't that strong...

Writer
09-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Falya fell silent for a moment, staring at Elron in surprise. Then, she burst into laughter. "Somebody's cranky!" she exclaimed. Turning back to Threepwood, she explained. "Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya... Syscha, is the Exile, though I'm not entirely sure why..."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 11:59 AM
"Why does everyone insist on having nicknames? The Exile, the kid, darth whatever. Your parents choose your original name carefully, stick with it."

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 12:00 PM
"ARGH!" Elron groaned, "I honestly didn't know that it was possible for someone to talk so much! My god!!!

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 12:04 PM
"Obviously you don't have much experience with teenagers."

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 12:19 PM
"No, you think??" Elron said sarcastically. "You know what? No, I'm just going to leave because its obvious that I'm fighting a losing battle."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 12:21 PM
"Never underestimate the power of teenagers" he said to Falya

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Sion...what do you think you're doing? Elron thought as he meditated. A Dark Aura had gathered around him as he searched the galaxy, looking for a clue as to what was causing the sudden Shadow to fall across them. Where are you?
Giving up for a moment, he turned his attention to the other passangers on the ship.
Tadrick was sitting quietly, gathering himself to his core as he meditated as well. The kid was busy talking to her new 'boyfriend' and for a moment, their annoying, incesent talking wafted through his conciousness. Until he blocked it. He then moved on to the Trandoshan. Not much but a lot of hissing and words in the tongues of old there. And finally, the Exile. She was much calmer than before...yet he could still sense her fear. Her fear fed the darkness inside her, making her feel desperate. Indeed she was. He could sense that she would do anything and everything within her power to defeat Sion and protect the others, including him.
Come to me, Exile, and I shall show you the path. Come.
The Sith know no Pain, the Sith know no Fear, the Sith shall reign Supreme.

DarthSion101
09-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Sion, and Darth revan sat in the cockpit, of Sion's small shuttle, enroute to DXUN, to rendesvous with the Mandalorian army. Revan speaks firmly into his comlink. "Commander, send our Sith fleet to the far side of DXUN, there it shall stay, until called for."

Sion stared intently out his cockpit window, watching the stars streak by. His thoughts dwelled upon one thing.......REVENGE. Revenge against the exile, and the entire Jedi order, revenge on the galaxy which he blamed for turning him into the monster he had become. His black irredeemable heart pulsing with hatred and his eyes filled with cruelty and Malice. He yearned to send volts of lightning coursing through The Exile's body, to slowly watch as his assault seered her flesh, and melted away her humanity. He longed to Break her, and show here how far one can fall, then slowly.....kill her. He knew that the exile cared deeply for her companions, and those that she traveled with. Kreia had told him long ago about how the exile formed deep connections with others through the force, and he knew that the way to get to her, and torture her was to do to her companions, what he planned to do to her. The lord of pain was no fool, he understood that physical pain, and torment was not the only means of causing pain. He would strike her on a mental and emotional level as well. While Revan conquered the Republic, and ruled the Galaxy, he would search and destroy every single jedi knight, feeding upon their pain and suffering. Vengeance was all that mattered to Darth Sion.

Revan knew that Sion was the greatest weapon he could wield. A weapon that cannot be killed, a weapon who will not sleep, nor die, nor quit, until his terrible bloodlust had been quenched. Revan also knew that Sion's lust for vengeance and causing suffering could not be satisfied. As long as there is life in the universe, Sion would be there to cause it pain, and deal death to all those in his path. But Revan also knew that if Sion ever had the will to rule, that he could not stop him, after all the sith code demands that the strongest must rule.

Sion knew what thoughts bounced through Revan's brain, but he did not care, being the Dark Lord Of The Sith, and Emperor of the Sith Empire, never appealed to him, they were just titles, to justify the darkness he served. He was quite content following the ways of Pain, and destroying all those who would oppose The Sith empire.
His mind could not be bothered with plotting, and the thoughts of ruling the universe, for those things were not his destiny....they were Revan's....but not his. His only Destiny was Vengeance, a never ending quest for Revenge.

Writer
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Falya laughed. "Indeed, teenagers are dangerous when it's necessary... and annoying most other times."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 04:21 PM
"So we scared him off. Or annoyed him off. Maybe soon we'll be annoying enough to drive Sion off."

Writer
09-04-2005, 04:37 PM
"Either that or we'll be annoying enough to get our heads lopped off," Falya laughed.

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 04:43 PM
"Which we deserve."

Writer
09-04-2005, 05:20 PM
"We do? Why's that?"

Tysyacha
09-04-2005, 05:25 PM
(OOC: ROFL, Falya and Threepwood! I bet you're all wondering where
the crap I was yesterday. I was at an outdoor music festival, but I'm
very glad to be back now. And now...the Exile surrenders...)

Tysyacha knew she had a ton of explaining to do after her little
"experiment" prompted by Darth Traya. Turning to the teenagers,
Tadrick, and Lussk, she smiled ruefully and spoke of the Vy'takht Trial.

"Wait, wait, wait! No, you don't. I bet your heads are still
pounding after what I did, as is mine. What I did to you was
cast a powerful variant of Death Field upon you for a bit.
It sends both the user of this Power and his or her victims
into an instantaneous coma. The reason I did it was to find out
who would awaken first. He or she would defeat Sion and Darth
Revan in their final duel. Here's a clue--it's not me. After all the
trouble I've caused, the echoes I've made in the Force, and
the trail of death and destruction I've left in my wake, it doesn't
deserve to be me. Elron awoke first, and so I must go now and
speak with him."

She paused. "You may wonder who taught me the power of the
Vy'takht Trial. You may even think me a fool for accepting her aid,
but it was the soul of the former Darth Traya. She has no one and
nothing left to betray, now being one with the Force, and she has
pledged herself to my side again. I almost helped her achieve victory,
and hopefully, her goals and mine will at last be compatible. We both
want to stop Sion." Syscha bowed low at the waist and turned to leave.

"Elron..." whispered Syscha in a tiny compartment of the escape pod.
"I heard you through the Force. You awakened first from the depths
of the Vy'takht Trial, and Darth Traya, who taught it to me, commanded
that I pledge myself to the one who had that much strength and power.
You do." Syscha knelt down before her future Master. "Not long ago,
I wished I was still a Padawan. You can take me back again, if you
so choose. We will defeat Sion and Revan together or die trying!"

Writer
09-04-2005, 05:29 PM
After Syscha left, Falya turned back to Threepwood. "What's a Death Field?"

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 05:46 PM
"Do I look like the type of guy who knows what something called a Death Field is?"
Secretly Threepwood wondered if there was some importance to having woken up second.

Writer
09-04-2005, 06:14 PM
"Well..." Falya shrugged. "Ya know, appearances can be deceiving..."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Threepwood laughed. "Well, no I don't know what a death field is. Do you think it's a bad thing that the leader of the group just pledged herself to the guy we just pissed off?"

DarthSion101
09-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Sion's shuttle had come out of hyperspace, and was landing on the jungle moon of DXUN. Sion touched down at the Mandalorian Base. He and Revan descended the ramp, and as they did, he noticed the entire Mandalorian army was there, lined up at full attention, there thousands if not millions of them. A lone mandalorian approached, covered in silver body armor from head to toe, his face shielded by a mask. "Revan welcome back." He said as he bowed. "You may rise my friend." revan exclaimed. The three began walking, and inspecting the troops, Revan began discussing battle plans with the mandalore, Sion really wasn't paying attention, battle plans and attack strategies bored him. All that interested him was vengeance. "She is close....I can feel her." He muttered to himself. Sion was impressed however, that the Mandalorians had assembled such a huge army without the knowledge of the republic.

"This time Revan, you are not on the side of the republic, and they will not stand against us for long." Mandalore stated.

"This time you fight for me Canderous, Together we shall make this galaxy mine." Revan gloated.

"I'd follow you to hell Revan." Canderous said.

Sion followed the two, into the command center. continued to half listen, to their ruminations. His thoughts still dwelling upon his terrible quest for revenge. "I am here now exile, I know you can feel me, I am coming, and noone can protect you from me."

Writer
09-04-2005, 07:03 PM
"That could be a problem, I suppose," Falya laughed. "That escape pod is beginning to look pretty good."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 07:09 PM
"Yeah, what help would we be anyway, against someone a group of sith and jedi are having trouble with."

Writer
09-04-2005, 07:18 PM
"Well we could resort to being annoying," Falya joked. "And have our heads lopped off... but I'm not sure I like the sound of that..."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 07:28 PM
"If it's any comfort, I swear to do everything I can to protect you."

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 09:06 PM
((Tysyacha, check your PM folder...))

jblue789
09-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Lussk sighed. Sometimes Trandoshan ears weren't so useful. The hunter creeped over into the room and hissed, "Ugh, you humans are so annoying in your words. Anyways, strap in, we're setting down."

The Trandoshan returned to the cockpit, and after having a few words with the landing patrol, he dropped the "ship" onto a landing pad. "EVERYONE OUT!"

(OOC: Tomorrow is Labor Day! Yay! But I'm not gonna be working on this RP as much as I'd like :O So don't progress too much tomorrow. :P)

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Elron looked at the kneeling Exile in mild surprise. He had always thought that she would take this path...just never pledging herself willingly and fully to him.
He stood, looking down at her.
"Tell me, Daughter of the Light, do you have any second thoughts about this? Any at all? Should you join me, you will need to foresaken all that you have already been taught. My path is one that not many follow, and when they do, if they are not sure-footed, they fall. My teachings will take you down a path where only the strong and determind survive. So I ask you again: do you have any second thoughts?"

jblue789
09-04-2005, 09:26 PM
(OOC: Jeez, Wintersong hasn't posted in two days. And yes, I realize he lives in the UK, but still. Tadrick's just become a guy who just stands there, never speaking... .-.)

Tysyacha
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Tysyacha gasped. "You're a Sith! I should have seen it coming, should
have felt it through the Force, I suppose, but I did not. I believed that
since you wanted to defeat Darth Sion as much as I did, then you were
on the side of the Light as well. Now--I guess I know better, too late."

She paused, her body feeling hot and trembling. "Yes, Elron,
I am having second thoughts. Wouldn't I be betraying Falya
and Tadrick and Kent Threepwood if I joined you? Falya has
been with me from the start, and if I become a Dark Jedi, she
might turn against me. I don't want to have to kill her, or any
of the others in this pod. Does Tadrick know that you're a Sith?"

Elron seemed to nod slightly, and Tysyacha continued, "Wait...
if we both turn to the Dark Side of the Force, and Darth Sion
and Revan are already there, then--darkness divided against
itself cannot stand. Could that be the key to defeating them?"

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Elron paused before responding. So, his facade has fallen. The truth is out in the open. He was afraid that this would happen. Slowly, he began.
"The Dark is generous. Its first gift, is comforting Illusion: the ease of gentle dreams in Night's embrace, the beauty that imagination brings to what would repel in Day's harsh Light. But the greatest of its comforts is the illusion that the Dark is temporary: that every Night brings a new Day. Because it is Day that is temporary. Day is the Illusion.
"Its second gift is concealment: our True Faces lie in the Dark beneath our skins, our True Hearts remain shadowed deeper still. But the greatest Concealment lies not in protecting our secret truths, but hiding from us the truths of others. The Dark protects us from what we dare not know.
"Its third gift is the Light itself: days are defined by the Night that divides them, as stars are defined by the infinent black through which they wheel, the Dark embraces the Light, and brings forth from the center of its own self. With each victory of the Light, it is the Dark that wins."
Elron paused for a moment, looking at the Exile. He let the words seep in for a moment, before continuing.
"You see, the Dark isn't all that its made out to be. They say that the end of all life comes from the Dark. While that is true, all life comes from the Dark as well. They believe Light to be the source of life, yet a single wind," he clapped his hands, and the lights in the room flickered, and went out, "can blow out the candle. And then what? There is nothing but black. To many people, the path of the Light became too hard, to difficult. They tried and tried, yet it seemed no matter what they did, they made things worse. Their candles had gone out. Instead of stumbling blindly, many of them chose to embrace the black, embrace the Darkness.
"Many ask, 'why did I fall? Why couldn't I follow the Light and be the warrior I wanted to be?' The answer is simple, You cannot. The Jedi teachings are flawed in many ways. They teach you compassion, yet forbid love. They teach you the ways of the Lightsaber, yet they dissuade violence. They teach you that the Force is not to be trifled with, yet they teach you to manipulate it. They say it is dangerous, yet they show you secrets that could lead to the destruction of entire systems! You saw what the Dark Lords can do with the Dark Side. However, they walked down the path of the New Sith, the followers of the idea. The path sought out by those who love power and need more of it. What I can teach you is different.
"These Sith Lords have claimed to have traveled beyond the Outer Rim, yet they learned nothing from it. I on the other hand, found what they could not. The teachings of the Ancient Sith. The very same power that could create life, and stop death. The very same that could allow us to defeat Sion and release the galaxy from his grip. Please, Syscha," he knelt down, threw back his hood, and held her chin so that she was forced to look into his brilliant blue eyes, "Please, trust me. My title does not change who I am. Jedi, Sith, two names for the same ideas. I am who I am, my beliefs cannot change that."

Tysyacha
09-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Syscha's heart pounded, throbbing with passion, not only for
this man before her, her future Master, but also for the truth
of the ideas he'd proposed to her. "You...make sense," the
Exile said slowly, "more sense than anyone has made to me
ever since Kreia, or Darth Traya, and Visas Marr. I've always
known that both Light and Darkness were within me, and I've
tried so hard not to fall--but do I have to fall, Elron? Must I?

"I deplore senseless killing, the kind of murders that HK-47
and the mad Wookiee Hanharr were pleased with. The Jedi
have always taught me that the Dark Side embraces and
condones such things, encourages them. Yet even Darth
Traya, or Kreia, glanced at me in disgust when she knew
I was thinking of killing the innocent. You've shown me
that power and violence are not what the true Dark Side
and the true Sith must exhibit. Am I right...Master?"

Elron's smile was kind, and he nodded slightly.

She continued, "Why does the Jedi Council forbid love, or
at least the kind of love that occurs between a man and a
woman? Surely they know that this is a human desire. I
don't know which Jedi Master told me that the Knights
must strive to conquer and deny themselves, but I've
always had an aching need to have a partner in the Force."

She tilted her face up toward Elron's. "What does Sion
want with me besides revenge, and what about Revan?
I can't shake the feeling that both want me dead, and
yet a tiny echo in the Force tells me gently that I'm wrong.
What's true? Tell me, Master, before you hand me my saber..."

jokemaster
09-04-2005, 10:34 PM
"Sounds like our lives' length has just been cut." Said Kent to Falya on their way out

ForceFightWMe12
09-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Again, Elron paused. He had been taken by a new emotion...one that he could sense echoing in the Exile.
"It is difficult to say...from what I can see, Sion desires revenge. However, that revenge would not include killing you, I don't think. As Kreia, or Traya, had seen, you are an asset to the Force, your choices will, perhaps one day, decide the fate of the Force. As the Council had thought, this was dangerous and you needed to be killed. However, I disagree. It is not your fault what happened to you, and you are stronger than any for being dealt this wound and still being able to walk. I think...I think that Sion and Revan, if he still lives, would take you as their own apprentice, should you give them the chance. Should that happen, you would be forced to become the very thing which you hate the most.
"And so again, I ask of you to trust in me. Let me teach you. Let me help you." and he added in a near whipser, "Let me protect you."