PDA

View Full Version : What Files do I need to edit to change my PC stats?

rubikscube
08-30-2005, 11:04 AM
It's been a while since I did it last, and I can't seem to remember what files I needed to edit to change the stats of my PC. I got classpowergain.2da and featgain.2da to work, but I also want to be able to edit the strength, dexterity, constitution, and those kind of stats, as well as the skills (computer used, etc.) I've tried editing the skills.2da, but I had no luck. I also tried editing classes.2da to no avail. Any help anyone could give would be much appreciated. Thanks!

LSaberDuelist
08-30-2005, 11:52 AM
If you just want to edit your PC's stats would a savegame editor not be easier ? Here is a savegame editor for kotor 1 and 2 http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

Achilles
08-30-2005, 01:31 PM
KSE is great, but keep in mind that some people want to mod their game in a more permanent way.

@rubikscube: classes.2da should give you what you need as far as skill points/level. Skills.2da will help you determine which skills are class based, priority, etc. As for Attribute points, I know that someone eventually figured out how to do it, but that discussion was from long ago. You might want to try a forum search for Attribute Points or something similar. Happy hunting.