PDA

View Full Version : Update on life!

obi
08-31-2005, 11:39 AM
Hey guys! Sorry I've been out. My computer is FRIED, and I'm on at work. (which is rare)

I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm ok, and so is my dad. He has the mind of a 2 year old right now, but I think he'll progress pretty good in Rehab. I miss you guys a lot! BTW, I'm 19 now, and I'm planning a wedding.

uh-oh........obi's getting married.............

:p

So how is everyone? Did I miss anything shnauzzy? :D

Hermie
08-31-2005, 12:13 PM
:o OBI!!!

As for updates, Lady Jedi is now mod, Sithy is smod and Nine is admin. Primes family is a little bigger. OH, and VB F'in 3!

ZBomber
08-31-2005, 12:18 PM
And I almost slept with someone!

A female someone!

Tyrion
08-31-2005, 01:24 PM

A female someone!

But then she got a boyfriend. :p

Congrats Obi. Do we get pics of your wife-to-be? ;)

Captain Wilson
08-31-2005, 01:57 PM

A female someone!

And now shes a lesbain :D.

Good to hear your dads doing better Obi and congrats with the Hell of..I mean joy of planning a wedding. May you stay toghether and happy forever.

ET Warrior
08-31-2005, 02:26 PM
You're getting MARRIED? Jesus, why are people in such hurries to get married these days? I'm halfway to 40 and if I'm married within the next 5 years I will be utterly surprised...

Glad your dad is okay though, hope rehab goes very well.

wassup
08-31-2005, 02:37 PM
obi is getting HITCHED!?! Congratulations man, and if your SO is who I think it is (D.C. pics?), then you are a very lucky man.

P.S.: Best wishes for your father.

Mike Windu
08-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Indeed obes, congratulations on the marriages and best wishes to your father!

I demand pix of your ladee. :D

Rogue Nine
08-31-2005, 04:13 PM
Damn, dude. Ain't you a little young to be entering wedlock? See, the operative part of that portmanteau is LOCK. As in forever. Yeah.

Don't mind me, I'm just a cynical old fart. :xp:

IG-64
08-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Obi! ^_^

Welcome back dude, I missed ya.

El Sitherino
08-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Welcome back man.

TiE23
08-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Yay! Gonna get married! Good for you.

A shemale someone!
Fixxorz'd

Wat?
:xp:

ZBomber
08-31-2005, 08:01 PM
Fixxorz'd

Wat?

You laugh now, but shemale action is still more than you will ever get. :p

DarkLord60
08-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey congrats Obi

El Sitherino
08-31-2005, 08:26 PM
You laugh now, but shemale action is still more than you will ever get. :p
Ice Burn!

*goes back to mourning loss of Jed*

Jo
08-31-2005, 09:42 PM
Congrats Obi, glad to hear things are looking up. I hope you have a good and long marriage with her buddy.

BongoBob
08-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Congrats Obi :)

Good to hear that your dad is semi-alright. Hope he advances quickly :)

Lady Jedi
08-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Hey, welcome back, Obi, and congrats on the engagement! If it's that girl from your pics in D.C., you are very fortunate indeed. She's adorable. :)

I'm so glad your dad is doing well also. It must have been a pretty rough time but it seems to be looking up. :)

BTW, Jed's admin now. We musn't forget that little guy; he's sensitive. :p

And, ET, don't be concerned about your marital status. I'm sure there's a girl just insane nerdy enough for you. :D You also may want to try a nice cowboy hat; as I recall Obi has one of those. Apparently it worked for him. :p

Rogue Nine
08-31-2005, 10:31 PM
That, and the chloroform.

ET Warrior
08-31-2005, 10:50 PM
And, ET, don't be concerned about your marital status. I'm sure there's a girl just insane nerdy enough for you. :D You also may want to try a nice cowboy hat; as I recall Obi has one of those. Apparently it worked for him. :pNumber 1. I'm not concerned about finding a girl to be my wife, I've found PLENTY of girls. I just don't imagine that I WANT to be married within the next 5 years.

Number 2. Cowboy hat + ET = bad...bad bad.

shukrallah
08-31-2005, 10:58 PM
And, ET, don't be concerned about your marital status. I'm sure there's a girl just insane nerdy enough for you. You also may want to try a nice cowboy hat; as I recall Obi has one of those. Apparently it worked for him.

He also has a superman outfit.

OBI! Wow... I was wondering where you went man. Its been a long time! :D :D :D

Crow_Nest
09-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Hey guys! Sorry I've been out. My computer is FRIED, and I'm on at work. (which is rare)

I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm ok, and so is my dad. He has the mind of a 2 year old right now, but I think he'll progress pretty good in Rehab. I miss you guys a lot! BTW, I'm 19 now, and I'm planning a wedding.

uh-oh........obi's getting married.............

:p

So how is everyone? Did I miss anything shnauzzy? :D

I havent been to the swamp for quite some time too, so i guess we're both the same. :D Anyway welcome back and congratulations. :)

Pie™
09-01-2005, 12:21 PM
BTW, Jed's admin now. We musn't forget that little guy; he's sensitive. :p
;___;

Welcome back and congrats on the marriage, Obes. :)

obi
09-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the WB guys! And yes, it's the girl from the DC pics. I'm actually using the computer at her house right now, and she has cable! Yee haw!

Anyway, I'll try to be on a little more, but it's hard without a computer of my own at my house. Hey again guys!

Oh, and BTW, I have the superman tights now. That's right, TIGHTS.

And I DO look good in them. Surprisingly. No pics though. -_-

IG-64
09-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Oh, and BTW, I have the superman tights now. That's right, TIGHTS.

And I DO look good in them. Surprisingly. No pics though. -_-

Dude... I'm sorry but, Superman doesn't even look good in Superman tights. :p

Rogue Nine
09-01-2005, 09:56 PM
What he said. Eugh.

jebbers
09-02-2005, 02:56 PM
hey obes im just now returning to the forums after like a month of AWOL-ness....so im lost on the happenings of the forums...

Cmdr. Cracken
09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
NOTE: THIS IS INTENDED FOR AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY. In no way to I agree that these changes and events in teh real world are good, or necessary. it's political satire. nerd style.

Patch Notes The Universe v0.7.98.001.9.2.2005

We are overwhelmed by the response that our new MMORPG, The Universe, has recieved over the past 6-10 billion years of running. At current, on the Earth server, we have now 6.5 billion simultanious connections at anygiven time, which is a definitive record! Thanks for your support!

The following chnages have been made, to furthur make The Universe a more enjoyable experience! Thank you for your paitence, and we apologize if any of these sudden changes cause your charcter to be "nerfed"!

Events:

Hurricane Season: There were some complaints that the world event concerning Hurricanes and typhoons was not challenging enough. this has been addressed.

PvP: Balance changes have been made to PvP, to even out the "overpowering" abilities granted by starting in the "United States of America".
We're sorry if this effects player intentions in the Iraq Event, but saw it as a necessary adjustment to even the playing field for all participants in PvP.

Gameplay changes:

the resource oil will now be affected by the Hurricane Season world event, as will it be effected by the ongoing Iraq Event. We are sorry to inconvenience players whom have purchased the SUV type mounts.

Leaders of nations whom thier nation is struck by any disaster will have thier response time increased. This was due to complaints that the leaders did not give players enought time to enjoy the events.

Players in the United States will continue to have limited rights as the government sees fit. We have discussed this issue at length, and have deemed it necessary to combat hackers and exploiters.

North Korea has been given the option to avoid all negotiations. If you are from North Kroea, please go to the nearest city hall to voice an opinion, mearly to have it overriden by the developers.

UI Changes:

Internally displaced people due to hurricanes are now to be called refuges, even by thier home nations. This was a typo previous.

Again, thank you for continuing to enjoy our product!

--Divinity Development Team

Dath Maximus
09-02-2005, 11:12 PM
forgive me obi for i have faltered, i have begun siding with Phreak in my coordinated attacks. there has been a great vaccuum since you left with the geraldo mask, a dark time it has become

and congrats on the marriage thing

Bob Lion54
09-03-2005, 01:54 AM
I guess I might as well say welcome back, too. You probably are thinking "who is this guy?" Anyway, I remember your avatar. I think you quit posting around the same time I started.
Anywho,

Welcome back! The more the merrier, and the swampies seem to be happy to see you.

Congrats on the marrage by the way!!!

jokemaster
09-06-2005, 10:27 PM
WELCOME BACK OBI

And damn, everyone's getting married. Soon I'll be the only bachelor in the forums.

Except for Zbomber

SeleneRayne
09-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Congrats man! Welcome to the club! :)

Seph
09-07-2005, 10:23 PM
WELCOME BACK OBI

And damn, everyone's getting married. Soon I'll be the only bachelor in the forums.

Except for Zbomber
Post retry #6
Me too, Women tend to avoid me like the plague.
Anywhoo, congrats on the marriage plans

CapNColostomy
09-07-2005, 11:33 PM
NOTE: THIS IS INTENDED FOR AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY. In no way to I agree that these changes...

*Reads post*

*Checks topic twice*

Ermmm...What?

Oh, and good luck with that whole married thing obes.

El Sitherino
09-07-2005, 11:45 PM
*Reads post*

*Checks topic twice*

Ermmm...What?

Oh, and good luck with that whole married thing obes.
Screw up with one of the links. He meant to post that in another thread. Happens from time to time.

Anyway... seems Obi hasn't made it back since he posted this.... odd.

Mike Windu
09-08-2005, 12:03 AM
He got hitched, and is now stuck doing menial tasks, like folding women's underwear! :eek:

:p <3 obesss

obi
09-16-2005, 08:50 AM
Hey guys! My dad's been doing sort of bad. He had another stroke and now he has real bad seizures. I'll try to post as much as I can! I love you guys for real!

:)