PDA

View Full Version : Something Incredibly New

KOTOR fan
09-05-2005, 08:30 PM
I would like to see someone (a modder like Darth333, T7, Redhawk and Svosh) or a group of professional modders come up with something incredibly new.

Until I can figure out how to do all this can some modders get together and make the ultimate Dark Character. Like I would like to see your character talking with all new lines and all new outfit totally new.

I would like to see a dark character with a flowing cape(when you modders figure out how to do that), all new robe, hood, and wicked awsome mask to hide your hidiously dark sided face(with the mask being really awsome).

I would also like that character to have its own lightsaber. Any modders out there let me know.

I would also like to have this character have a robotic arm from where it was once cut off and maybe eyes like General Grevious' or evil Anakins.

JediKnight707
09-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Why a modder like Darth333, T7, RedHawke, and Svosh? Are us new modders to bad for you???? Nah, I'm just kidding, that is a good idea, but it would take a lot of work.

Jeff
09-05-2005, 08:59 PM
OK, basically everything you asked for is either impossible or very unlikely to happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

KOTOR fan
09-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Why a modder like Darth333, T7, RedHawke, and Svosh? Are us new modders to bad for you???? Nah, I'm just kidding, that is a good idea, but it would take a lot of work.

I know u were joking but i mentioned those name because those are the only modders that I know of.

Can some1 help me get started on modding because I suck at following instructions, do any of u modders have msn that you can guide me through it?

OK, basically everything you asked for is either impossible or very unlikely to happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I was just hoping to see something new is all.

Is it impossible to edit a robe from a main character(like Nihilus, Revan) and a mask and making something of it.

triple posts merged by d333 - maybe I should start calling this "modding threads"

Jeff
09-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Alright, KOTORfan, first of all, don't triple post. That's what the EDIT button is there for :)

Your questions about modding should be directed right in the Holowan Labs forum, not the mod request forum. But since I'm such a good person, I'll give you some links to get started.

Go Here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143421) to get an idea of how to get started modding and get the tools that you'll need to do it. Check out this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151013) for some mod tutorials. Also check out the tutorials forums at the top of Holowan Labs.

And no, it's not impossible to make a new mask or edit one, but currently we can't make new robe models or edit them very much. Only move a few verts around and stuff.

Hope this helps you out.

KOTOR fan
09-06-2005, 05:05 PM
And no, it's not impossible to make a new mask or edit one, but currently we can't make new robe models or edit them very much. Only move a few verts around and stuff.

Hope this helps you out.

I heard somewhere that you modders are trying to crack something that lets you make flowing capes. Is that true because that would be awsome to see flowing capes.

RedHawke
09-07-2005, 12:32 AM
^^^^
Nope, the only animations being worked on is minor easier to figure out things like Footlockers... no capes, they would be a lower priority thing to be figured out anyway, as most want to make new levels far more than have a flowing cape.