PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords

steven
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
This is my idea of what Kotor2:TSL was going to be.

Revan with her infinite empire crushed the republic fleet at the Battle for the Star forge. Revan took her fleet and conquered the core world. And not long after the middle rim fell and a year later most of the outer rim joined the new Sith Empire.

The republic, known now as the Rebel Allaince, has fled to hidden bases. Revan, only begining to master the power of the star forge, has moved the Star Forge to Korriban and place over revans new palace.

Rules:
No godmodding.
No killing ones character without there permission(Or mine)
No spamming,ect.
No sith species!!
2 Charatcers max.

Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Faction:
Equipment:
Personal Ship:
History:

---------------------------------------------
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
---------------------------------------------

Name:Darth Revan
Species:Human
Apperance:http://www.moscroatia.com/slike_za_enciklopediju/691_Darth_Revan_enc.jpg
Faction:Sith Empire
Equipment:Revan's Robe, two lightsabers
Personal Ship:Levithan
History:Revan fought in the mandlorian wars and kicked their buts. Turned to the dark side and got overthrown by his apprentice. Revan returned and killed malak, becoming the new sith lord

ExtreamJedi12
09-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Name: Zaalbacca
Species: Wookie
Apperance: White & Blonde fur, blue eyes, and arms strong enough to rip arms out of sockets
Faction: Rebel Allaince
Equipment: Jedi robe, 2 staffsabers(1 in each hand)(1 green,1 blue), dual pistols, a gammorian battle axe, and a staff that absorbes force power.
Personal Ship: The Undertaker(YT-1300w/modifications)

Name:Roarboar
Species:Wookie
Apperance:Brown & White fur, Green eyes
Faction:Rebel Allaince(Undercover Sith lord)
Equipment:2 Red lightsabers(Just when around Sith Lords), 2 Green Lightsabers (Just when around Rebel Allaince), Jedi robe, Sith Robe
Personal Ship:Ebon Hawk
History:Growing up on many planets, Zaalbacca & Roarboar found parts to build a YT-1300, When they finished, They named it "The Undertaker".They find the Ebon Hawk abandoned in space with critical damages. They use spare parts from The Undertaker's cargo hold to repair it.Roarboar pilots it & finds a new crew to help him. They join the Allaince & Roarboar goes undercover as Darth Batista, a Member of the Sith Counsil, giving the Allaince an advantage. Zaalbacca stays & helps build wepons for the Allaince.

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 08:14 PM
name: Ash Urland
Species: Human
appearance: 4 inch. curly hair with blonde and brown highlights blue green eyes/scar under eye from mandolorian war
faction: jedi mercenary/ republic(in disquise for republic) one of remaining jedi for republic army
equipment: Dual lightsaber orange/green jedi master blue robes
personal ship: Cort Sabra
History: fought alongside Revan during the Mandolorian War and injured from metal scraping my lower eye/out of action for a little while

name: Ben Pulastra
species: Human
appearance: shaved head, green/gray eyes tanned skin
faction: Jedi mercenary/ republic(in disquise for republic) one of remaining jedi for the republic army
equipment: Dual short Lightsabers silver/blue jedi guardian blue robes
personal ship: Cort Sabra
History: fought alongside of Ash and Revanin Mandolorian War

Wanting revenge for Revan turning to the dark side they ready the Sabra at the rebel Alliance base watching Zaalbacca and Roarboar fix their ships hyperdrive.

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Ash- Zaalbacca about done with the radar dish up there?

ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 08:33 PM
((This looks like it could be interesting))

Name: Senyo
Appearence: Dirty blond hair that falls just over ears, silver eyes, about 6' 1"
Faction: Neutral Force Sensative.
Equipment: Double bladed Lightsaber, Silver beam. Two green back-up short sabers, Black robes (not sith style) with a long cloak and hood
Personal Ship: The Wanderer (small, four person freighter/smuggler)
History: after learning of his skills to weild the Force, Senyo entered the Jedi Academy. However, soon after completing his initial training, Senyo left the Academy to wander the galaxy and space beyond. He spent years training, honing his skills with the saber, and unlocking secrets of the Force unknown to the Jedi....

The hyperdrive creaked and groaned as Senyo punched in coordinates for his jump. As the engines hummed to life, the Wanderer lurched forward and the stars turned to streaks of light, and the ship was gone.
Where to now? he thought. Where to now....

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 08:51 PM
soon Ash and Ben fly the Sabra to the space cantina and spot a closey related ship to theirs and see if it is on the list of ships and they find out it is the Wander

Ash- (video comlink screen) hello? anyone come in? is anyone there in the Wanderer repeat anyone there?, this is the Cort Sabra checking in on who enters our sector?

ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 08:55 PM
A voice hissed through the comm. Hitting a button, Senyo said:
"This is Senyo of the Wanderer. I read you loud and clear."

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 09:06 PM
Ash- what is your business here?
and who do you work for?

ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 09:16 PM
"I have no buisness and I work for no one. I am a wanderer, hence the name of my ship. I'm stopping to refuel and buy supplies, then I will be off once again."

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Ash-(video comlink screen) lets see..... dock 62E is open so you could go into the repair garage which is Zaalbacca's because your ship looks like it needs repairs majorly ill fix it for you for free?
Ben-(moving Ash over to side of screen) its very seldom he does this, so i would do it if i were you ;)

ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 09:29 PM
"I thank you for your hospitality. That will serve nicely."

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Ash- once you land i have questions for you.

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 09:33 PM
video comlink screen suddenly turns off

Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 09:42 PM
The Wanderer lands off balance but no harm is done and Ash and Ben wait for Senyo to unboard the ship
Ash- greeting Senyo to the Secret Republic/Rebel docking area of the Outer Rim Space Cantina. I will send mechanics to your ship to repair it if you would please follow me to my office.
Ben starts to go near a local fight and Force mind controls the people to stop fighting.

ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Senyo watches in interest as one of his 'greeters' went to silence a squabble that had broken out nearby. Indeed, in moments, the participants had quailed beneath the man's authority.
"Of course, lead the way."

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 08:05 AM
While Senyo and Ash are talking, Ben busts through the door saying that the civlians are being slaughtered, by the Imperial "Levithan". Ash says that Ben needs to get as much civilians in the cantina on the Sabra and Wanderer. (is this alright?)

Ash- Me and Senyo will fight off the Dark Jedis and Troopers coming as we can until you get the civilians on the ship commlink link us ok Ben

Ben- Yes, Master.

Ash- Senyo, i punched in the hyperspace cooridinates in the Wanderer for you so you can just get in and leave to the rendevous point the rebels will be waiting there. If you agree you will be paid a small but reasonable amount of credits.

Ash- (igniting lightsabers) Follow me, we need to defend the civilians running to our ships.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Ben appearance- (after losing silver lightsaber in Mandolorian War)
http://www.alsapresse.com/jdj/05/03/04/dossier/kotor.jpg
Ash appearance- (coming soon)

Nymf...
09-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Name: Isaac Nymf
Apperance: blue clothes, witha brown coat. got dark hair, about 15 cm. and height is about 1.85 and he is well built
Faction: Rebel Alliance
Equipment: an Orange lightsaber(hardly uses anymore) and two blasters.
Personal Ship: A one man fighter
History: An ex-Jedi who exiled during the Mandalorian Wars of personal reasons, unknown to all.

steven
09-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Revan stared at the red and yellow triangles flying above a hologram projector. When none was around she removed her mask. She grew tired of wearing the peace of metal infront of her face. She left he bridge and to the edge of commander center deck. She looked down to see fighters, bombers and other ships down the huge pipe. Revan looked at her masked and threw it off the edge.

ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 03:20 PM
"Before I go ahead slaughtering everyone," Senyo said, pulling his saber hilt from beneath the folds of his cloak, "Who exactly are you, what is this place, and what the hell might I ask is the Leviathan?? No offense, of course, I would just not wish to make powerful enemies, if you know what I mean. Its hard enough to survive as it is."

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Ash- Im Ash Urland and My partner is Ben Pulastra and like i said before we're at docking bay 62E at the outer Rim Cantina Space Station and its Revan's personal ship...... Republic used it during the Mandolorian War and Ben and I were assigned to it. You won't make powerful enemies if you put your hood on because if Revan is on the Leviathan she will be looking for Ben and me but mostly me, since i refused to join her when she turned to the dark side.

ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 04:47 PM
Zaalbacca: Entering hyperspace...now.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk jump to hyperspace>
Roarboar: We're ok for now.
Zaalbacca: Ash, Ben you guys ok?

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Ash- Ben and I are o.k. but Senyo hasn't come through yet ill try comlinking him.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Ash- (video comlink screen) you ok, come in Senyo, you ok?

ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 05:00 PM
Static hissed through the comm speaker. A blue undistiguishable figure flickered on the dash. Senyo hit a button. "Repeate! I think they're jamming my communications. Repeate!"
"Holy sh*t..." Senyo hissed as a huge ship suddenly appeared in his veiwscreen. "I'm guessing that would be the Leviathan..."

ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Zaalbacca: We'll come help you,Senyo.
Roarboar: On our way.
Zaalbacca: Jumping to hyperspace...now.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk exit & jump to hyperspace>

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Ash- oh um......Zaalbacca come with me, and Roarboar help everyone off the ship and get them settled for a little bit, Zaalbacca, Ben, and I will go for Senyo.

The three get on the Undertaker and Ash starts up the video comlink

Ash- (Video comlink) Hold on we're coming with Zaalbacca, Ben, and I with a Yellow Squadron of X-Wings we'll be there in a little bit.......out.

ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 05:21 PM
"Negative! Repeate: that's a Negative! The Leviathan has dispearsed fighters and the anti-ship cannons are warming up! You'll get eaten alive!"

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Ash, Zaalbacca, and Ben soon find the Leviathon Moving toward the Wanderer and Ben mans the top turret guns and shoots at the Incoming fighters.Ash turns the video comlink on and shouts
Ash- Senyo, anyone in the Wanderer read me? Anyone?............You look like you have major damage, hopefully your hyperdrive works still.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Ash- (Comlink) Hurry, go to hyperspace well meet you..........damn they have you in their graviton.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Ash- Ben, fire at the beam splitter see if you can disrupt it somehow or fire on the bridge.
Ben aims toward the energy source and fires continously and soon the beam splitter blows up........
Ben- Ok, you're free Senyo, everyone go to hyperspace........
Ash-(comlink) we'll meet you at the rendevous point, Senyo......out

ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 05:36 PM
<The Undertaker jumps to hyperspace>
Zaalbacca: That was close. We had better be more careful next time we face one of those.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Ben- yea, but now we have lost yet another station in the Outer Rim to the Sith. Soon they're going to take all of the universe if we don't stop Revan.
Ash- We better get to the rebel base on Yavin 5 before we continue anything to stop him.

ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Zaalbacca: Let's go.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk head to Yavin 5 using hyperspace>
Roarboar: I'll head to Korriban & go undercover guys. I'll see you later with info.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Ash- We need to prepare our defenses because Yavin is the only planet yet taken over by Sith but Sith won't have this happen for very long. I will take these groops of mechanics and troopers to the temple on the front of the battlefield and set up a line of turrets. You guys can leave the planet if you want or you can help defend the planet with me and Ben.

Ben- Ill take these Pilots to the hangar and cover or give back up to anyone that needs it. All you need to do is comlink me and the pilots.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Ash- Just tell me if you want to leave the planet or you can help with the defences around the base, Zaalbacca and Senyo your guy's choice.

ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Zaalbacca: I'll stay and help.

Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 08:57 PM
Ash- Ive just received contact with patrols that they see a Sith army checking the planets for life signals. Soon they will reach us, for sure.

ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 10:33 PM
"I don't know if I like this..." Senyo said.

Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Ash- Well you can leave if you want or you can pilot a X-Wing if you don't want to get caught. If you stay ill go with you wherever you go and you command, but I'll get revenge on Revan if we ever come across her.

Darth Wiggles
09-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Name: Darth Arken.
Species: Human.
Apperance: Long black hair,red eyes,scar in the back by the shoulder to the waist.One arm is burned by lava.His robe is all bloodied and cut.
Faction: Sith Empire.
Equipment: TSL Dark Jedi Knight Robe,Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber,Sith Power Gauntlets.
Personal Ship: Usually travels on the Leviathan,while in missions uses the Shade of Death.
History: While young,Arken hated his little sister,and his parents loved her,but they really didn't like him because there was something diferent with him.Then one day he killed his little sister while she was sleeping,and then killed his parents.Revan then heard of this and took him as her Padawan.Arken is now training in Korriban with another students.

steven
09-16-2005, 03:13 PM
a hologram droid walked up to Arken and actived. It was Darth Revan,"Arken. I have left the Levithans in the hands of fools. I want you to go there and kill the admiral. Soon as he's dead, take his place and do what ever the foolish senate sent him to do and then bring the levithan here. I have an important mission for you after that. And remenber, dont return here without the dead admiral and my ship. Is that clear my apprentice?" The hologram disappeared before Arken could reply. But in a few seconds it repeared "It appears the impaceal admiral has detected a few rebels. Capture atleast one of them. And you may use those apprentices you travell with. Dont hesitate if letting one die if it helps you get one step closer to capturing them. GO!"

ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Zaalbacca: What can I do?
<Meanwhile>
Roarboar: This is the Ebon Hawk calling Revan...Con you read me Revan?

steven
09-16-2005, 04:51 PM
She was sirprised to hear the ebon hawks name. She was more sirprised that this person was able to contact the star forge "Who are you!?"

ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Roarboar: I am Darth Batista of the Sith Council. Darth Arken gave me the code to contact the Star Forge. I know what planet the Rebel Alliance is on.

Darth Wiggles
09-16-2005, 06:23 PM
"As you wish Master."replied Arken.Arken went to find the Elite Dark Jedi.He went to the bridge to find the Admiral.Reaching there,they ignited their lightsabers,and started killing the troopers.Arken slowly walked to the Admiral.

"What's going on here?!"asked the Admiral.Arken lifted his hand,and started Force Choking the Admiral.

"Lord Revan wants you dead.Now tell me what things the Senate asked you to do and where are the rebels."replied Arken.The Admiral's neck was almost shattered when Arken Force Persuaded him to tell him.Arken let him go of the choke,but imediately drained his life.

"Hehehe.So the Rebels are in Dxun.Very well."thought Arken to himself.Arken ordered the Dark Jedi to go to Dxun to capture the rebels,while he did the things with the senate.Arken took care of those things and returned to the Leviathan.They were there with the rebels in the torturing chamber.Arken then went to the bridge and plot a course to the Star Forge.

Nymf...
09-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Isaac went to his ship after talking to the Alliance Admiral. The Orders he got was to locate Revan and if at all possible, kill her. The Jedi didn't want to risk to many Jedis of that so the Admiral sent an ex Jedi, still able to use all his powers. Isaac haven't had his lightsaber since he left the Order, he had hidden it. He headed for the Yavin system, and the forth moon of Yavin, where he had hidden his lightsaber. He landed the ship on Yavin IV, and while walking on the surface for a cave where the saber were to be found, he thoughtof Revan. He could have a hard time to even try to kill her. Not only because she was stronger, but they had been friends since childhood, they were trained together and went to war together. He served under her, but one day he left her side. Heh ad noticed the Dark Side surronding Revan, and he left her makeing her think he was dead. He hadn't seen Revan since the Mandalorian Wars, but faithful to the Republic, as he was, he now got the Order to kill her is possible. Kill his best and only friend who still lives.

When he reached the cave he entered it. Inside was like a tomb, an unknown tomb to almost all. But it was no Sith tomb, it was a Jedis tomb. It was the Tomb of his old master, Quino Dift, killed in the begining of the Mandalorian Wars. He went to the small box of where his Jedi Things were, his old robes, lightsaber and a special necklace. He took it all on, exept the robes, those he put in a bag.

He could sense the presence of his old master's spirit, his old master showed himself.
"You don't have to do it, follow your heart before your orders."

"I have to, the Repubic wont last else. I at least have to try!"

"You are no Jedi anymore and Revan is one of the Greatest in the force and was a great friend of yours. If you ever doubt, follow your heart, everything else can decive you. Even the force can."

"But...."

"Do what you feel is right to you. The Republic has always lasted in one way or another. The way of the Sith is self destruction. No matter what you do, I'm sure its the best thing, now go and May the force be with you."

Isaac couldnt say anything but left for his ship.

ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Roarboar: May I dock with the Star Forge Revan?

ForceFightWMe12
09-16-2005, 09:35 PM
He nodded in response to Ash. He didn't know what else to say. Never had he been shown this hospitality, this companionship...even the thought of loyalty. "I...I have to think about this." he said, and walked away.

Senyo sat in a dark room, apart from the others. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, he meditated, not thinking on one thing in particular or searching out one answer. Just...relaxing. Before he had noticed, he had slipped away into the realm of dreams...

Before him was a gigantic space station, the likes of which he had never seen. Even in all of his travels, he had never seen anything that rivaled the wealth and strength shown here. Around it drifted what seemed to be an infinate fleet of warships, stretching on nearly as far as the eye could see.

His vision blurred, and the scenery changed. Now, he stood on what appeared to be on a veiwing platform of the space station. A figure stood before him, dressed in long, black, volumous robes, a hood drawn up over their face. Senyo seemed to draw level with the figure, and they removed the mask they wore and pulled down the hood, allowing their face to be free of the shadow.
She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Immediatly, even after the walls and barriers he had put around his mind, heart, and emotions over the years, he felt drawn to her, as if he couldn't stop himself. She couldn't be real...it seemed too good to be true...
He tried to regain control of his emotions...and failed miserably. He reached out, seeing, wishing he could touch her shoulder--

Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 10:16 PM
Ben walks in on Senyo disturbing him......
Ben- Senyo....If you want to survive you must react now i would hurry and decide to help fight or leave your choice. The Republic/Rebel troopers are being slaughtered out there on the battlefield i don't know if Ash is alive any.....
Suddenly, Ben's comlink rings and static with a noise of Ash barely alive and panting .... and he started pleading,
Ash- Ben, ... (static) ... Help ... (static) ... Senyo ... (static) ... anyone plea ... (static)
Suddenly the video comlink goes blank.

On the battlefield, Sith Troopers are firing everywhere and Dark Jedi apprentices are moving forward, closer to where Senyo and Ben are..... suddenly Ash jumps out from behind the smoke and slices one of the Dark Jedis heads off and cuts another through the waist. He rushes into the base finding Senyo and Ben and Zaalbacca rushing towards the doors to the battle but are caught unaware of Ash running in....
Ash-(yelling to all pilots and Ben, Senyo, and Zaalbacca) Everyone get out of the base.... Evacuate the personnel and leaders to all ships.......
Ash-(comlink to Senyo and Zaalbacca) Head to Tatooine....(static).... noo they are jamming our sen.....(static) everyones video comlink goes blank.

Ash and Ben enter hypespace coordinates to Tatooine and lauch the Sabra off the ground and out into the Sith Blockade, finding a way around would be difficult, but somehow the two and a rebel commander find a way around and blast off into deep space into the Inner Rim all the way from Outer Rim.

ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 10:24 PM
<Zaalbacca immidiatly gets inside The Undertaker and jumps to hyperspace.>
Zaalbacca: I know of a place where the Sith will never find us.

ForceFightWMe12
09-16-2005, 10:29 PM
As Elron punched in the coordinates for the meeting spot, a vision of the woman flashed passed his eyes, making him hesitate. He shook his head. Now was not the time. He finished his coordinates and gunned it.

Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Once the Sabra got sensors working again Ash immediatly tries to contact Senyo since Zaalbacca just comlinked Ash.
Ash-(video comlink) Zaalbacca hold that idea for later we need repairs and supplies
Ash-(video comlink) Senyo you in the Tatooine Sector or are you still away... (static)
Ash- hmm...... hes not answering.....
Ash says to himself. Soon they land on Tatooine settlement Anchorhead and wait for a reply from Senyo.
Ben goes and gets supplies for the damaged Sabra and Undertaker and goes to the local cantina and just as he expected, someone starts threating him and he waits for an attacking move before he slices his head off. He flicks a coin to the bartender while walking out.
Ben- Sorry for the mess.
Ash wonders what to Ben so long and Ben says he had trouble at the cantina.

ExtreamJedi12
09-17-2005, 12:30 AM
<Zaalbacca waits outside The Undertaker>
Zaalbacca: Ben, any luck on getting supplies and someone to repair our ships?

steven
09-17-2005, 05:54 AM
Roarboar: May I dock with the Star Forge Revan?

"No. But Darth Revan has ordered you to dock the the sith cruiser, the Black Knight. You two will talk via holographic com-link..

"As you wish Master."replied Arken.Arken went to find the Elite Dark Jedi.He went to the bridge to find the Admiral.Reaching there,they ignited their lightsabers,and started killing the troopers.Arken slowly walked to the Admiral.

"Good Darth Arken." Revan only call Arken darth when she was pleased with him"Dock the levithan with the Star Forge and meet me in the Viewing platform. Dont take to long"

Darth Wiggles
09-17-2005, 07:10 AM
The Leviathan was still in course for the Star Forge,when a squadron of 17 Rebel snub fighters ambushed the Leviathan.The gun turrets managed to destroy atleast 7 snub fighters,but the other 10 managed to get inside the Leviathan.Arken sended 5 Dark Jedi Masters to kill them.The Jedi in the snub fighters managed to get inside the bridge.Their Master ordered the crew to attack,but the Dark Jedi Masters snuck by,and killed the Jedi Master's crew.Arken ignited his double-bladed lightsaber and attacked him.The Jedi Master ignited his two green lightsabers and quickly blocked Arken's attack.One of the Dark Jedi Master used Force Lightning on the Jedi Master,and Arken took the chance and stabbed the Jedi Master.

"Do not let them become one with the Force!"ordered Arken.He went to the controls and activated the Leviathan's cloaking device,to safely return to the Star Forge.Two hours later the Leviathan had finally reached the Star Forge.

ExtreamJedi12
09-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Roarboar: As you wish.
<Roarboar pilots the Ebon Hawk skillfully into the Black Knight>
Roarboar: As I said Revan, I know where the Rebels are hiding, but I want something in return.

steven
09-17-2005, 10:14 AM
"Who are you first? I want proof that your trust worthy!"

ExtreamJedi12
09-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Roarboar: Talk to the Sith Council. They will tell you I am a member and I have loyalty to you. I won't betray you like Malak did.

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 11:14 AM
As Senyo blasted his way through fighters, trying to get to an open spot where he could jump, a huge ship loomed in front of him.
"Senyo you in the Tatooine Sector or are you still away..."
Senyo hits the comm button to reply, but all that comes through is more static.
"Damnit!" he swore, swerving around another fighter.

ExtreamJedi12
09-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Zaalbacca: Ash,Ben should I go back and see what is taking Senyo so long?

steven
09-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Roarboar: Talk to the Sith Council. They will tell you I am a member and I have loyalty to you. I won't betray you like Malak did.

"How about you tell me where it is and I wouldnt get the hundreds of captail ships and millions of fighters to destroy the ship you are on, and if you information is correct and I will see about getting you a poistion in somthing new I'm planning." said revan as the Black Knight was soon surrounded by captail ships and fighters "Dont be stupid to revuse my other. The star forge has given me more power than anyone has or will ever have. And I'm only begining to master its power. Heres an example of its power!"
A single blast fired from the star forge and hit a captail ship, blowing it to oblivion.

"Lord Revan. The levithan has docked with the star forge"
"Good. Send my apprentice here. NOW!"

ExtreamJedi12
09-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Roarboar: They are on Yavin 5. Some of the people just went to Tatooine though.

steven
09-17-2005, 01:41 PM
ooc:The star forge didnt fire on the Black Knight. It was another captail ship.

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
"By the Force!" Senyo yells as he narrowly dodges a shot that took off his comunications dish, "What's driving these things? HK units???"
Finally, he pushes through into an open area. From there, he just barely jumps to hyperspace in time to miss being blown to bits by a capital ship.
As blue flew around him, Senyo hit the auto-pilot and sat back with a 'phew', relaxing the controls. "Just as I thought...those guys aren't push-overs after all. God I hate flying."

Darth Wiggles
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
OOC:Steven,shouldn't it be Lady Revan,or Mistress Revan?

IC:"Lord Revan wants to talk to you."said one Sith Soldier to Arken.Arken ran to a wall,and entered a secret elevator behind the wall.The elevator stopped,and Arken entered a code.It was the name of someone who had been special to Revan when she was still re-remembering her memories.Arken reached the viewing platform and got out of the elevator.A woman with a black robe and a double-bladed lightsaber was already there.Arken knew her.She was Bastila.

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Ash- yes Zaalbacca, but i wouldn't go straight to Yavin 5 sector go near to a inner rim sector without a Sith base or Sith Patrols. Well head to (where ever you said the Sith wouldn't know about)

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Ash- (comlink) Senyo is that you? I started to think your ship blown up ...... crap I almost forgot about Zaalbacca.
Ash- (video comlink) Zaalbacca, Hurry and come back to Tatooine before your caught by a Sith Patrol.....(static)......Senyo made it to Tatooi.......(static)

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 02:57 PM
"Thi-.(static)..Seny-.(static)..I'v-.(static)..ma-.(static)..it.[static)..t-.(static)..Tat-...Ash, y(static) out there?"
Damnit Senyo thought, I must've lost most of my comunications dish in that battle.

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Ash- (Comlink) Yes, im at Anchorhead ready to launch but ill forget that for a little bit are your systems and Sensors jammed because i have a hard time hearing you.
Rebel Commander- (in the background) um.... Sir We have a capitol ship coming in and it looks to me like the Maria (Capitol Ship).
Ash- What are the Rebels doing at Tatooine?
Rebel Commander- I don't know, but maybe they're here to talk to you or pick me up.
Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, you called them to pick you up??
Ash- Ben don't get over worked by....... (interupted by Commander)
Rebel Commander- no, im low in rank they don't even care about me actually.
Ash- If they wanted to talk to me why would't they just Comlink m..........

Suddenly, the video comlink comes on and a Dark Sith Lord shows up and says that everone in the Wanderer, Sabra, and Undertaker needs to surrender or fight to your death.

steven
09-17-2005, 03:11 PM
ooc-Sith and it's located near the star forge and attacking the star forge is suicide with all the sith ships around it

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 03:46 PM
"Affir.(static).ative, my.(static)..dis(static) wa(static) knocke- ou(static). We'll tal(static) at Anc(static)" with that, Senyo's comm clicked off. He pushed the button again and again with no response. He checked his systems and next to communications, two words flashed in red.

SYSTEM FAILURE

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Everyone assumed the Maria was overrun by Sith and found our location.
Senyo lands the Wanderer down next to the Sabra, then Senyo walks out.
Ash- Senyo, I'm gussing you need repairs on your radar dish? Ben and I are going to fly to the Maria and find out what happened well distract them so you guys can escape. Senyo you want to go with me or go with Zaalbacca since your ship had a System Failure?

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 04:10 PM
"I guess I'll head with you."

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Ash- Ok, Senyo get ready to launch and Zaalbacca escape with the "plans to kill Revan" to somewhere sith won't find you.

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Senyo, Ben, the Rebel Commander, and Ash jump into the Sabra after watching Zaalbacca and Roarboar leave in their ships. The three launch and land quickly onto the Maria and are immediately surrounded by Sith troopers. Ben throws a short lightsaber at some and jumps out in to the middle slicing his way to the door. Ash comes out shooting away with his pistol followed by Senyo and the Rebel Commander. Ash grabs his lightsabers from his waist belt putting his pistol away at the same time slicing two troopers heads off. Once the room was clear, Senyo and the Rebel Commander go one way out the door and Ben and Ash went the other way towards the bridge. Ben and Ash soon find Dark Jedis surrounding them and Ash wonders if the other two found Dark Jedis yet. Ash leaps over the Siths Heads slicing them in half with Ben doing the same. They start battling away until they encounter the Dark Lord they start talking......
Ash- you should have never taken this ship.
Dark Jedi- Why? It was simple, we boarded with two squadrons of troopers and taken everyone out. Your Republic ships don't even have security forces.
Ben- Well the Maria isn't a main ship
Dark Jedi- Ha, you amuse me, Prepare to die.

Quickly, the Dark Jedi pulls Dual Lightsabers out and leaps at Ben cutting his left hand off. Ben falls to his knees screaming. The Dark Jedi takes a swing at Ben, but Ash stops him from going any further. Ash swings away widly knowing that was wrong so he slows down. Then the Dark Jedi jumps to the roof and pushes himself towards Ash but Ash throws his saber at him cutting his arm offand when the Dark Jedi got to him Ash slices his other arm off. Ash goes and checks on Ben and he as glistening tears going down his cheeks.
Ben- (whispering to Ash) I-I can't m-make it....go on w-without m-me
Ash- hold in there, Ben, i just need to contact Senyo, just stay with me here.
Ash-(comlink) Senyo come in, Senyo do you read me?

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 09:58 PM
(blaster fire) Ash? Is that you? Damnit! (static, muffled yell) We've run into trouble down here. How are you two doing?

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Ash-(comlink) Ben had his left hand cut off and no more Sith on Bridge. Hows the Re... (static)...mmander, is he alive st...(static)...? Hold on ill shut o...(static)...ammers.
After searching around on the controls he finds it
Ash- (Comlink) There. Do you need help?

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 10:47 PM
(explosion, shout) Negative...hold on (saber slashes, scream of pain) Alright, we're good down here. The Commander's still alive and we've secured the area...for the moment. How 'bout you? Ben need help?

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 10:59 PM
Ash gets Ben to walk eventually, and they start looking for a medical room. Ash opens the door and its an empty hallway... Ash seems to be confused because they should have come after him when he walked into the Bridge, then hes like they must have went for Senyo. So he continues down hall and he checks the door to his left and finds it empty again. He wonders for a little suddenly two Dark Jedis attack him and he reacts quick enough to block the attack, and Ben runs to safety in the room. Ash slices one through the chest since he made the mistake of swinging to one side forgetting Ash had two lightsabers. He finshes the other quickly enough to get back to searching. He finally finds the medical lab with for some reason all the tools and droids are all here but the droids and robots are disabled. He switches them on and they react quickly and playback what happened before they were diactivated.
Droid- (playback voice) Who are you?.... where are the other.... stop..... what are you doin... the droid shuts off
Droid- how may i help you, Sir Jedi?
Ash- we need a mechanical arm for this guy, Ben, if you have any that look real.
Droid- Sure, but it'll take a an hour maybe.
Ash- Do you know where the combat droid mantenance is?
Droid- yes, across the hall.
Ash goes across the hall and opens the door and the droid start firing at him then stop
Combat droid leader- Are you a Jedi for the Republic?
Ash- Yes I am. And I need you to defend this hallway area, make sure the medical droid and patient doesn't die, ok?
Droids- Sir, Yes Sir
Ash starts running down the hall to Senyo's aid, but is stopped by Sith Troopers. But as good as Ash is he cuts through all off them to the next door, but before he opens the door he hears blaster fire which means he is getting close to Senyo. Suddenly, before he clicks the door switch he is hit on the head and falls unconscious.

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 11:08 PM
The Sith Trooper drags Ash into the armory and shuts him in there.
The Sith ends up talking to Senyo about Ash being locked up and he says that he say the person lock Ash in the Barracks.

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 11:11 PM
"Graaagh!" Senyo bellows as he takes out the last trooper. Breathing heavily, he turns back to the Commander, who slumped against the wall, holding his side. He knelt next to him, surveying the wound.
"Agh, its just a scratch." the Commander says.
"Acutally..." Senyo said, peering at it, "You took a full blaster shot to the side, but the armor seems to have stopped most of it...looks like you have a bit of a burn, but not much else. Here." Senyo handed him a med-pak that he filched off one of the trooper's bodies. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." he said, walking over to the door.
During the combat, he thought he heard something ram against the door. He hit the button, but the door was locked. Looking at it in confusion, he hit the button again. Then again. "Damn" It was locked tight. He tried to hack it with his security skills, but something had been reversed, and as he entered in a combination, a blast door closed and locked into place. "Double damn." He whipped out his saber, and began to bash at the door, but the blast door held fast. "Triple damn."
He took out his comm.
"Ash?" Static. "Ash are you there?" Still nothing. "Repeat, do you read me?"
"Help...help...someone...I'm in the barracks and I can't get out!" the comm went dead.
Growling, Senyo switched the frequency. "Ben? Ben you there?"

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Ben- (comlink, speaking slowly in pain) yes, im here. Im alright (can talk normally now) I can fight now, do you need something.
Ben_ Ok, You heard Ash is in the Armory, and your locked out? Hold on Ill be there to unlock it might be unlockable from the otherside.
Ben sends some Droids with him and a guy starts pleading not to kill him.
Ben- why, and who are you?
guy who hit Ash on head- (fake pleading) im just hiding from the sith and i noticed a jedi and i thought it was a Sith Jedi disguised.
Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! show me where he is then, first.
The guy goes to a door,
Guy- (lieing) Here's the Armory he's inside.
Ben opens the door and Sith Start attacking him and He gets confused but he realized it was a trick. He wonders how it could have been a trick, then he order droids to take the troopers out and Ben starts chasing the unknown guy to a door he opens it and Senyo is standing right there.
Ben- Kill him, Senyo!!!!!!

ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Taken by surprise, Senyo hesitates as the man runs towards him. Just as the man is about to pass him, Senyo Force-chokes him and flings him back toward Ben.

Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Now Ben is taken by surprise doesn't react quick enough and gets hit by the flying body and is taken down.

Soon the Troopers left after killing the droids rush through the hallway finding Senyo and Ben looking and Searching the body and Start shooting at Senyo and Ben.

ExtreamJedi12
09-18-2005, 12:41 AM
ooc:The star forge didnt fire on the Black Knight. It was another captail ship.

oh. I'll edit.

ExtreamJedi12
09-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Ash- (Comlink) Yes, im at Anchorhead ready to launch but ill forget that for a little bit are your systems and Sensors jammed because i have a hard time hearing you.
The Ebon Hawk comes out of Hyperspace followed by a Rebel Capitol Ship.
Rebel Commander- (in the background) um.... Sir We have a capitol ship coming in and it looks to me like the Maria (Capitol Ship).
Ash- What are the Rebels doing at Tatooine?
Rebel Commander- I don't know, but maybe they're here to talk to you or pick me up.
Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, you called them to pick you up??
Ash- Ben don't get over worked by....... (interupted by Commander)
Rebel Commander- no, im low in rank they don't even care about me actually.
Ash- If they wanted to talk to me why would't they just Comlink m..........

Suddenly, the video comlink comes on and a Dark Sith Lord shows up and says that everone in the Wanderer, Ebon Hawk, Sabra, and Undertaker needs to surrender or fight to our death.

I just edited Roarboar's message. Please change yours.

ExtreamJedi12
09-18-2005, 12:54 AM
Zaalbacca: Roarboar just sent me message through the Force saying that Yavin 5 is going to be attacked. Prepare a counterattack and have escape ships meet me at these coordinates in the Unknown Regions.

steven
09-18-2005, 05:56 AM
OOC:Steven,shouldn't it be Lady Revan,or Mistress Revan?

IC:"Lord Revan wants to talk to you."said one Sith Soldier to Arken.Arken ran to a wall,and entered a secret elevator behind the wall.The elevator stopped,and Arken entered a code.It was the name of someone who had been special to Revan when she was still re-remembering her memories.Arken reached the viewing platform and got out of the elevator.A woman with a black robe and a double-bladed lightsaber was already there.Arken knew her.She was Bastila.

Bastila stood their and looked out of a window. "You shouldnt keep Revan waiting. You know what she's like. She's still in the command center"

Admiral Veers "Lord Revan, what are you going to do about the rebel situation.?"
"Get four captail shis and 100 fighters to Yavin 5 and get them to fire on the planet itself. If somthing happens to them we know somthings there."said Darth Revan
"Yes mi'lady" said admiral. Revan used force lighting on them.
"Lord Revan to you. You say that again and i will make you thing your a five year old girl!" She shouted
"Ye...ye... yes my lord" the admiral backed away

Jedi Atomic
09-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Ben and Senyo finish off the other Troopers and rescue Ash and they go to the Bridge to set the Maria to coordinates of the Rebel base. When they got there they ordered captains to get on board and Pilot it. Soon enough X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings, and Shuttles come to the Rebel Capitol Ship.
Ash- You need more protection on these ships.
Rebel Leader- Thank you, we thought we lost the Maria for good.
Ben- We managed to save a Rebel Commader, too.
Rebel Leader- Thank you we need all the People we can get after the lose on Yavin 5.
Ash, Ben, and Senyo get on the Sabra and Find a message from Zaalbacca saying Yavin 5 will be attacked again.
Ash wonders if there on Rebels still on the Planet? Ash checks in with the Rebel Leader
Ash- Hey, do you have Jedi and Rebel Commaders on Yavin 5, yet?
Rebel Leader- Um..... hold on...........
Rebel Leader- (comlink) Come in Yavin 5 are you there? Yavin 5 base do you read me?
Fainted Voice- (comlink) yes, we need help we're being attac.....(blaster fire)...(lightsaber swing sound)..(bloody screaming)...(goes blank)
Rebel Leader- yes and aparently they are being attacked, again.
Ash- what?!?!?!, this can't be happening.

steven
09-18-2005, 11:30 AM
"Sir we're getting a message from an unknown station near the korriban system. We cant block it. It's playing itself"
"Rebels, congrats. You have caused the death of Yavin 5. And if you dont want the destruction of another world then turn yourselfs in. I have a small fleet over a planet with its captail city. You have 1 day to send three rebel captail ships into the korriban sector where they'll be killed or else I will give the order for my ships to kill the city full of innoscent people. Its your choice" Said a female voice and the transmition ended.

ExtreamJedi12
09-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Roarboar: As you can see, I was right Revan.
<Meanwhile>
Zaalbacca: What Should we do?

Jedi Atomic
09-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Ben- We should send 3 capitol ships, but I know they will attack the planet, so we send the entire Rebel fleet after the 3 capitol ships give us a signal.
Ash- Well that should work, but what if they Shoot and destroy the Rebel Capitol Ship before we get there?
Ben- Only put squadrons of pilot and the Rebel leader on their ship. We'll have shuttles of troops standing by to land on the 3 capitol ships if they are boarded by enemies.
Rebel Leader- Well we shall do this idea if no one else has an idea.

ForceFightWMe12
09-18-2005, 10:27 PM
"I say we send in three capitol ships piloted by a simple droid, and while those are getting blown up, we beat the hell out of this so call 'Sith Fleet'." Senyo said, a grim sneer twisting across his face. In a whisper to himself, he added, "As they know nothing of the Sith."

steven
09-19-2005, 11:16 AM
"Lord Revan, do you think they'll send the three captail ships?"asked a sith knight
"If they do they'll be piolted by mere droids. I just want to data I can find on there ships."said revan as she fiddled around on a computer terimal
"But what is they plant a bomb or arrase the data?"
"The star forge can disable the bombs and my machienes will be able to recorve the data. Whats the situation on Yavin 5 attack?"
"There appears to nothing no rebels there. We're sending over 5 captail ships ,two more fighter squads and five bomber squads so that the planet wouldnt be suitable for anymore bases for some time"replied the sith knight
"Good."

Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Rebel Leader- Ok we'll put those together. We shall take 3 capitol ships to their sector with some droids on each one. Then when the Sith are busy readying themselves to shoot them Send in all of the Rebel Fleet. Next we will send some shuttles to the 3 capitol ships if there not destroyed but they might need information from them so fighters will stand-by to attack shuttles going to the capitols ships by the Sith. Since they might be sending ships throughout the Rims at other planets we might have a chance of winning and destroying the star forge.
Ash- I will take the Sabra straight to the Leviathon Does anyone want to come with?

ForceFightWMe12
09-19-2005, 05:32 PM
"Alright, just make sure that you erase all the info you can!" Senyo shouted to the retreating comander.
"I guess I'll come along for the ride. This is begining to get fun." he said with a grin. "Whats the plan?"

Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Ash- Ok if Zaalbacca and Roarboar come everyone will get on their own ships with some Jedi Guardians and go straight to the Leviathon and jump from Starship to Starship.

ForceFightWMe12
09-19-2005, 05:38 PM
"I didn't think that there were that many uncorrupted Jedi left..." Senyo said, wondering aloud.

Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Ben- Well I found some mercs and trained them with a lightsaber to always follow the light.
Rebel Leader- When ever you guys are ready we will send the three ships to the next sector so be ready when they do.
Ash- I'm ready and everyone head to your ships with some Jedi.
Ben- I'm ready.

(((say ready when your ready)))

ForceFightWMe12
09-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Senyo clapped his hands together enthuisastically. "Let's do this!"

Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Ash- What about Zaalbacca?
Rebel Commander- he is... asleep i think.
Ash- ok then...(silence)... tell him to head to whatever ship we are at, ok General?
Rebel General- Yes, Sir!
Ash- Ok, lets go.
Senyo goes to The Wanderer and Ash and Ben go to the Sabra. They ancxiously wait to go. Soon the 3 Rebel Capitol Ships take off into Hyperspace.
Ash- Hope Zaalbacca and Roarboar wake up soon and get down here.
Ben- Yea, me too.

ForceFightWMe12
09-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Senyo hit a few numbers on the comm, changing the frequency. Then, opening a channel, he said "This is Senyo of the Wanderer to Ash or Ben of the Sabra, do you read?"
"(static)We read you loud and clear, Senyo."
"Alright, we've established communications. Now then," he said, punching in hyperspace coordinates and taking the controls, "Let's roll."

Jedi Atomic
09-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Ash and Ben follow Senyo out of the Independence and suddenly Zaalbacca and Roarboar come flying out in their ships. Soon all of the ships land on the Leviathon and soon control the hangar.
Ash- (comlink) Where are you, Senyo?
Senyo- (comlink) In the hangar next to you.
Ash- (comlink) Zaalbacca, Roarboar, you guys there?
Roarboar- (comlink) Yes, but we have some dark jedis in here but we can handle them.
Ash- Ok Ben, we need to get to the others.
Ben- Yes, I know.
They open the blast door and There stands another Dark Jedi. The Dark Jedi Paralyzes us with the Force and takes us to a interrogation room.
Dark Jedi- What are you doing here and why are you fighting?
Ash- We want to kill, Revan.
Dark Jedi Well I see that's not going to happen, ha ha ha ha!
Ben- like your going to stop us?
Dark Jedi- Admiral, your turn.
Admiral- What does this mean? You are attacking the Leviathon? hmph. You confuse me. Maybe you should retre......(inturupted by Ben)
Ben- Why would we retreat? We have a chance of killing Reva.......
Admiral- Silence!
The admiral walks out and closes the door.
Ben- Now what?
Ash- Well i managed to keep our comlink ill comlink the other guys. (comlink) hey Senyo come in do you read me?
Senyo- (comlink) Yes what do you need and whats taking so long?
Ash- (comlink) We need help we've been captured have you met up with Zaalbacca and Roarboar yet?
Senyo- (comlink) Yes
Ash- (comlink) Ok we are trapped in the interrogation room right next to the prison block down the hall to your third left you will find you way from there.
(background)- hey you what are you doing? (elctricity zaps)......(static)........

steven
09-20-2005, 12:02 PM
A sith officer enters the cell followed by troopers, dark jedi and a few battle droids.
"You were foolish to attack the levithan. We're docked with the Star Forge now and Revan isnt pleased. She wants to call off the attack your planning before she gives the order destroys that city. We werent kidding by saying that we'd destroy the city is you gave into our demands. And we werent' kidding when we wouldnt destory if you do what we ask."

A dark jedi pressed a bottem on the consels and the prisoners we shocked so much they where knockedout. They next woke up in a different cell. The metal was different, the air and smell were also different. They were now in the Star Forge.

ExtreamJedi12
09-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Zaalbacca: Let's save them Senyo.
Roarboar: Hurry.

Jedi Atomic
09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Ash- Senyo will stop you and so will Zaalbacca and Roarboar.
Sith Officer- yea right, like they'll be able to get on the Star Forge without being blown up in the process.
Ash- they will make it, im sure of it, heck im positive. (Wondering) I hope they make it here in time.
The Jedis with Ben and Ash that were in stealth mode during the capture, secretly followed Ash and Ben everywhere they went so at that very moment the field around the cell suddenly went down, and Ash and Ben were shocked yet confused. "Why did the field go down?!?! What is this a trick??"
the Jedis stayed in stealth mode but said....
Jedi whispering- hey it us the jedi that were with you we followed you around don't worry we'll get you out of the Star Forge.
Ash and Ben grab their pistols and go out the door finding many sith soldiers. The jedis used *Force Wave* and knocked everyone out for a little while and ran to the next door to the weapon storage. Ash and Ben grab their robes and Lightsabers and head to the blast door leading to the hangar. The door opens and many Sith soldiers and some Dark Jedis were walking in the hall noticed the Jedis and started shooting at them. Ash cut their arms off and battled with the Dark Jedi. After killing everyone in the portion of the hallway they run down the hallway to the hangar door maybe finding some shuttles or sith fighters to get to the Leviathon and get the Sabra. They open the door and thousands off Sith Troopers are lined up and they wonder whats going on. Soon a shuttle lands and Revan comes out and walks toward their door. They start to run to the other door and are stopped by Ash.
Ben- no not now anytime but now look at all the soldiers.
Ash- (pleading) why, now our chance? fine cmon follow me.
Soon they end up in a medical room so they decide to rest up and heal a little before moving on. Across the hall they end up in a droid room so they repair some and order them to follow them and kill all hostiles. They walk shortly after Revan walked by towards the door they barge through droids first and shoot and slice and cut all the Sith troopers. While the Droids finish off the troopers all the Jedi get in the Sith Fighters, since all there is, is Fighters, and launch. They head towards the Leviathon and are unnoticed by the Sith. They land on the Leviathon next to the Sabra and get ready to battle incoming Sith once they noticed its them. We better get to a less guarded Sith Star Ship or Capitol Ship.

ForceFightWMe12
09-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Senyo, Zaalbacca, and Roarboar ran down the decks of the Leviathan, trying to find a way onto the Star Forge. After a while, Senyo stopped in mid-step.
"Hand on a sec..." he told the others. He turned, as if seeing through the walls, watching as something came around and apparently stopped somewhere behind them.
"Someone's done our job for us," he said, "Ash and Ben are back aboard the Leviathan. They're back in the hangar."

steven
09-21-2005, 11:16 AM
"So the jedi want to run. Admiral i want you to make orders to keep all the sith fighters in the middle of our fleet" Ordered Revan "Tell them if you try to escape they shall be destroyed by the star forges cannons,remind them that the cannons never miss. Whats the situation of Yavin 5?"
"We've completely demoltished it. It's now just a gaint peace of debris allthrough there is chance it's oneday regain itself but not anytime soon"

Darth Wiggles
09-21-2005, 01:07 PM
IC:
After hearing Bastila,Arken went to Revan's chambers.
"I am sorry for the delay Mistress Revan,what was it that you wanted from me?"asked Arken.

steven
09-21-2005, 02:08 PM
"It's time we got rid of the senate. Take a ship. Not a sith fighter or shuttel or anything that was made by the star forge. And make sure your alone!! Then I want you to dock with the Imperus thats poistioned over a senate meeting. Then order them to fire apon the senate building. Make sure nothing sirvies and then when you finish go to the consel in the captains room, who you should kill first, and then activate order 31 to the droids. The password is Cristain. Make sure you tell noone!"

Darth Wiggles
09-21-2005, 05:28 PM
OOC:Just wanted to say that Arken is a mix of Sith Assassin and a Sith Marauder,forming a new kind:the Sith Avenger,if i can.If not,then Arken is a Sith Marauder.

IC:"Well my Mistress,peraphs i should use one of the republic freighters."suggested Arken.Revan nodded,and demanded him to go.She gave sign for someone to come in.The person was Bastila.

"Bastila,when he returns keep an eye on him."ordered Revan.

Arken went to the Star Forge docks,and dashed away.Arken set some coordinates and jumped into hyperspace.Arken reached there after a long traveling,and docked with the Imperus.Arken walked to the bridge and told them to prepare the gun turrets.

"Sir,shouldn't we fire immediatly?"asked one of the troopers.Arken choked him and answered:"I will operate the gun turrets myself!",and let him die in the ground.He ran to the gun turrets,and sat down.He waited a few moments and then shot down the Senate building with a single shot.The whole building fell,but wasn't destroyed.Just to make thing clear,Arken shot down the remains until it was Tatooine sand and dust.Arken continued following orders,and went to the Captain's room in the counsel.Arken put a Aratech Echo Belt on,and snuck in.He reached the captain,and deactivated the echo belt.The captain turned himself to Arken,only to be fried by a thunderous Force Lightning.Arken went to the Security Computer and choosed to activate Order 31.A window opened saying it needed a password.Arken typed Cristain.

"Now,let's see what these droids can do."thought Arken to himself.He got out of the Imperus,and put his cloaking device on.Another Jedi Fighter came in,probably to search for him.

"Hm.Fool...-whispered Arken as he silently shot down the Jedi Fighter-now you understand the True Power of The Dark Side!"shouted Arken laughing deviously.

Jedi Atomic
09-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Soon time passed and Senyo, Zaalbacca, Ben, Ash, Roarboar, and other jedi capture a capitol ship and set it to a collision course with the Star Forge. (ooc: is this alright?)

steven
09-22-2005, 11:54 AM
(ooc:You'll die before you even hit the star forge but just focus on escaping.)

"Darth Revan, the senate has been destroyed. There where no sivours and order31 has been activated."
"Are the rebels and jedi still here?"
"Yes mistress."
"Fire apon Cornet. The corrlian capital."

Above the planet of Corrlian five sith captail ships unleashed all cannons on it's captail city, Corenet. In 15 mins the once busy city of Cornet was turned to rubbel and the sith captail ships left the sector and into an unknown location

ExtreamJedi12
09-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Roarboar: We got to escape to our ships.
Zaalbacca: We will die before we hit the Star Forge.
Roarboar: That's a risk we have to take to save ourselves. Now let's go.
They get to there ships & see the ships surounded by sith.
Sith: Die jedi.
Roarboar: We'll see about that.
They fight the sith, & get to their fighters. They barly make it out & the capital ship gets destroyed.

Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 07:48 AM
Ash and Ben head to the Sabra and get in.
Ash- (comlink) Senyo give me the coordinates to hyperspace, before we blast off.
Senyo beams in the coordinates and Ash punches them into the hyperspace Sequence buttons. Ash and Ben encounter some Sith Capitol but evade the shots and launch into hyperspace.

ExtreamJedi12
09-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Zaalbacca: Let's follow the Sabra.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk jump to hyperspace>
Roarboar: Where we going Ben?

Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Ben- To a republic base, hopefully it is there still, after the rendevous point is clear well go to the base.

Darth Wiggles
09-24-2005, 07:13 PM
IC:
Arken docked with the Star Forge.He once again used the secret elevator onto the viewing platform.The strange thing was that Revan wasn't there.Arken went to the computers to see the cameras if he could find her.It required a password,but he didn't know what that was.

"She has left for a while."said a female voice.It was Bastila again.

"Would you mind on not scaring me out?Where is Lady Revan anyways?"asked Arken.

"She has went to the Rakata Homeworld to find some clues."said Bastila.After that moment,Revan entered the viewing platform.

"Arken,i heard about your work.Very good.You will travel with Bastila on this next mission.I want you to go to Dantooine.There find Master Vrook,kill him,take his lightsaber as a prize and take his head to here as a proof.Now go!"shouted Revan.Arken and Bastila entered the Shade of Death,and flew away.

ForceFightWMe12
09-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Senyo hits the comm button. "Alright, we'll jump in three...two...one." There's a hum and each of the ships jumps to hyperspeed and are lost to sight.
*Fifteen Minutes Later*
"The camp should be in sight in about five minutes...well, what's left of it, anyway."

Jedi Atomic
09-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Senyo, Ash, Ben, Zaalbacca, and Roarboar land in a hangar still standing with a few structures beside it. While landing they see a campfire alongside the standing structure and say first to explore the campfire area first. They walk over to it and a republic soldier is sitting alone.
Republic Soldier- Hey, who are you and what are you doing here?
Ash- We are here to seek refuge from the Sith attack for a while. Do you mi......
Soldier- you're a jedi??
Ash- Yes. So, do you mind?
Soldier- I'm here until someone rescues me. Will you take me along?
Ash- Sure we need all the help we can get.

ExtreamJedi12
09-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Zaalbacca: What is your name soldier?
Roarboar: We can give you a ride in our ship, The Undertaker.
Zaalbacca(shout): Peragus, Argon, get your butts out here.
Peragus: Coming.
Argon: Coming.
Zaalbacca: They are Mandalorians.

ForceFightWMe12
10-01-2005, 10:50 AM
"So....what now?" Senyo asked.

Jedi Atomic
10-01-2005, 11:04 AM
(((im running out of ideas, lol)))

Ash- im not sure do any of you have an idea on what do do next?
Everyone looks at each other and start thinking.

ForceFightWMe12
10-01-2005, 11:20 AM
"Well first of all..." Senyo began, "I think that it would help if I knew exactly what's been going on. Who is this Revan? What's happened that made you all such terrible enemies? And where the hell are all the Jedi???"

Jedi Atomic
10-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Ash- they must be dead or in hiding we would never find. I assume.
Ben- They most likely won't answer any calls so i would be impossible to find them. They might come out when the Sith either settled down when conquered everthing or come out when they sense no danger or little danger.

ForceFightWMe12
10-01-2005, 11:53 AM
"Okay..." Senyo said, thinking it strange that theJedi would such a thing. "Now then...what of Revan?"

Jedi Atomic
10-01-2005, 12:26 PM
We shall find (((him or her?))) and try to destroy the star Forge or do something that might take (((him or her))) out of power and stop attacking Republic bases, so the Republic can regain and restore the universe.

steven
10-01-2005, 12:51 PM
((Revans a she. And I would like to add that there is a massive fleet surronding the star forge so it's going to be very difficult or impossible. I'm coming up with ending ideas and the sequal.)

steven
10-03-2005, 05:25 PM
A strangh looking ship was a private hanger. It was metal and shaped like a dart. Darth Revan walked up to it and jumped into a cockpit. A dark jedi master walked up to the sith emperoress "Lord Revan. You summoned me?"
"Yes Darth Igruis. You are to take temperary controll of the ships around the star forge. Dont fail me!" With that Revans figher lifted off, exitted the hanger and the star forge, then entered hyperspace.

Darth Wiggles
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
IC:

The Shade of Death was almost in Dantooine and Arken cut the silence by asking a question.

"Sooo...what's your story and with Empress Revan?"asked Arken.

"Well,it's a long story,but it should keep us busy until we reach Dantooine.I was born in Talravin.Soon i went to the Jedi Order.My master was Zhar.There,i met Revan.I knew she was strong in the Force and powerful in the lightsaber combat as soon i saw her.I also saw a bald man with her."-"Malak"

"Yes.When The Mandalorian Wars began i told every Jedi to hear the Jedi Council's word,but i wanted to go.The Mandalorian Wars ended on Malachor V,and Revan disappeared with the whole armada.They came back,but changed.As Sith Lords.The Jedi Civil War then began,and i was sent in a Jedi Strike Team to capture Revan.When whe reached the bridge,Malak betrayed Lady Revan and shot onto the bridge.My companions were instantily killed,and Revan was also almost dead.I took her to the Jedi Council and they took away her memories.When the Endar Spire was attacked she escaped with Carth to Taris."said Bastila.Arken thought a little about Taris and Carth.That was the password.

"I reached Taris safely,but i was captured by some vulgar swoop gang and made me prisoner and prize for the swoop race winner.Fortunately,Revan was the winner.She had already many companions:Carth,a Twi'lek named Mission,her Wookie companion named Zaalbar and then she bought an astromech droid named T3-M4.A Mandalorian named Canderous helped us out of Taris because Darth Malak bombarded the planet.We went to Dantooine to re-instruct her in the ways of the Jedi.On the ruins we a found an ancient Star Map.We went to Kashyyyk,Manaan,Korriban and Tatooine.In Tatooine i found my mother and learned my father was dead hunting a krayt dragon.We retrieved the holocron and i kept it.After getting our fourth Star Map to the Star Forge,our ship was captured by the Leviathan,and i stood behind to fight Malak and give them enough time to escape.I was made a Sith.On the ancient homeworld of the Rakata i docked in a temple and Revan entered it as well.She chosed the dark side and we killed an old man and a Cathar.When we reached the Ebon Hawk,the fools were unaware of that.Everyone submitted to Revan's power,except for Carth and Mission.Carth escaped like a coward leaving the Twi'lek behind and alone.Revan ordered Zaalbar to kill her because the wookie had swore a lifedebt to Revan.We went to the Star Forge and while we were simply walking,Zaalbar turned on us.Revan simply Force Choked the wookie and threw it onto the depths of space.The wookie probably died when he touched the fiery sun that fed the Star Forge.Revan killed Malak and reclaimed he throne of ultimate Sith Lord and we celebrated that in the homeworld of the Rakata.That led to here."said Bastila,finishing her story.

ForceFightWMe12
10-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Senyo went apart from the others for a while to meditate.
As he went to the other side of the camp, a soldier dressed in old, Sith armor came running up to him. He was half stumbling, half running. Parts of his armor were missing, cut, or burned from carbon scoring. His helmet was gone and Senyo recognized them as a Republic spy.
"S...Sir..." the spy was able to choke out between shuddering breaths, "P...please...My time is...is short. Must tell...important information...not gonna last long enough..." the man collapsed at Senyo's feet.
"What? What is it?" he said, kneeling next to the spy.
"Mu...must tell...Ash...Ben...R...Revan...left...Forge...alon e..."
"Hold on, I'll go get Ash and Ben--"
"NO!" the soldier shouted, grabbing his shirt, "No time! Go! Meet her! Its...our...last...chance...she went...went to...*whisper*" the spy's voice faded, and his body went limp.
Senyo took the dead spy's hands from his shirt, laying them across his chest, and stood.
Was there enough time? No. Even if there was, a large fleet would only attract more attention. Besides, he could cope with this on his own. He had stayed alive by himself for the past 16 years, ever since he was twelve, why wouldn't he be able to now?
He quickly boarded the Wanderer, punched in some hyperspace coordinates, and took off.
Revan, here I come.

steven
10-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Revans ship exitted hyperspace. Infront of her was a large Planet. The planet itself was black and red. Before her was the planet Mustafar. She speed towards the planet and soon enough she was entering the volcanic planet's atmosphere. She landed her Dart-Class ship in an edge of the volcano.

Revan got out the patted her ship. It began to lift up and entered a stealth mode. "Hmm. The star forge's work fails to unimpress me." said Revan smiling, then she walked into a cave in the volcano. She found herself in an anceint tomb. In the middle was an artifact protected by a force-feild tube.

ForceFightWMe12
10-05-2005, 05:24 PM
As Senyo exited hyperspace, he found himself staring at the fire-world of Mustafar. Why would Revan have come to this wasteland? What was there to find?
Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough.
It would be relatively easy to locate and follow Revan's Force-signature on this empty world. He began to cast about, and quickly located a large pivital point of Dark power. Never having met Revan before, he couldn't be sure if it was her, but who else would be there with that great amount of power? It had to be her. So, he quickly set the manual controls, and took off towards the signature's origin...

ExtreamJedi12
10-05-2005, 07:40 PM
<The Undertaker exits hyperspsce behind Senyo>
<The Undertaker lands near a pool of lava>
Zaalbacca: We will follow Senyo in case he needs help.
Roarboar: OK.
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar become invisable, hide their force aura, and follow Senyo>

ForceFightWMe12
10-05-2005, 08:12 PM
As Senyo started off, he sensed someone behind him. He whirrled around, but there was no one there. Even the Force signatures were gone.
"Hmm." he grunted, before turning around again. It was then that he decided to lose whoever it was on his tail before finding Revan. He didn't even know if they were friend or foe. Who knows what these stalkers were planning...
He suddenly used Force Run, dashing ahead at eye-blurring speed. Before whoever could follow, Senyo used an old technique that he had picked up on the Outer Rim. Taking the surrounding Force currents, he wrapped them around himself, and was gone from view. The constant swirling Force patterns also kept his signature and presence well masked.
Let's see them follow what they can't see...

ExtreamJedi12
10-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Roarboar: Where did he go?
Zaalbacca: Dunno. He's using the same trick we are.
Roarboar: Damn. Now what?
Zaalbacca: This is what.
<He put out a staff>
Roarboar: What is that?
Zaalbacca: A staff I found at Corasaunt. It can store force power. Watch.
<He shot where Senyo was and absorbed the force power>
Roarboar: Now we can see him.

ForceFightWMe12
10-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Senyo saw a small blot of color coming at him through the Force. Before he could move to avoid it, it hit him. He felt a strange sensation as the Force currents were unraveled from around him. How did they do that? No matter. Now he knew where they were.
He stretched out a hand, aiming lightining at them. A moment later, there was an electrical pop as it hit what Senyo guessed to be a stealth generator. The two stalkers were unshielded as the devices short circuted.
"Zaalbacca? Roarboar? What the hell are you two doing here?"
As they began to respond, he held up a hand, "Never mind, there's no time. Look, where I'm going I have to go alone. It will be too risky for you two to come with me. Besides, I don't know what I'm getting myself into, and I find it pretty hard to believe that a couple of wookies would be able to fit in unnoticed in a battalion of Sith soldiers. Leave here. If you don't want to do that, stay with the ships and keep them preped. I may need to make a quick escape here."
Without another word, Senyo turned and walked away.

steven
10-06-2005, 01:56 PM
"The jedi have followed me here. Good. I could alwase use a fight. And a new apprentice. This one is close to the darkside.He can be turned" Said the dark lord as she left the tomb. In the distant she saw him walked between two volocanos. "Lets see if the star forge's power ups are effective"

ForceFightWMe12
10-06-2005, 03:18 PM
As the ashes flew around him, Senyo stepped from the cloud of smoke to come face-to-face with Revan.
She was dressed in custome made black robes, had her saber out at the ready, and wore a mask over her face.
"Revan, I presume?" Senyo said, drawing his blade as well.

ExtreamJedi12
10-06-2005, 05:00 PM
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar run back to the Wanderer and the The Undertaker>
Roarboar: The ships are preped.
Zaalbacca: Let's go back. He may need help.
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar run back and Zaalbacca pulls out his staff>

Darth Wiggles
10-06-2005, 05:45 PM
IC:
As Arken's flagship entered a dock in Dantooine,he noticed a building over there.It was Khoonda.He could simply shot Khoonda with the Shade of Death's blaster shots,but he prefered not to.Bastila turned to him and said:

"We need to find Vrook,but the people of Khoonda are going to try to kill us if they see us."Informed Bastila to Arken.

"I think when we kill Vrook we should kill everyone there and take their possessions."boldly declarated Arken.

"No,that would bring us bad attention.Let's simply kill Vrook.But we need information.Peraphs you could kill one of the militia men,take his uniform,learn where Vrook is and come to me.I can't go because they know me very well."said Bastila.

Arken stealthed himself and ambushed one of the militia and killed him.He went to Khoonda and learned Vrook was on the Crystal Cave and went back to Bastila.

"Crystal Cave ha?Is that so?Vrook is stupid indeed.We can use the kinrath to weaken him phisically,and we weaken him spiritally and emotionally at the same time."she said.

Bastila and Arken went to the Crystal Cave and went to the place surrounded with crystals.There they didn't found Vrook.Arken,impatiently turned around only to be knocked down by Vrook that had just appeared.

ForceFightWMe12
10-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Senyo turned slightly to look behind him, sensing Roarboar and Zalbaaca coming closer.
What did I tell you?? This is my fight and mine alone! Stay with the ships!

((By the way, italics are mind-speak))

Jedi Atomic
10-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Ash launches after a little bit after Senyo and launches into hyperspace right behind Zaalbacca and Roarboar. Ash lands close to where the other two landed. Ash and Ben unboard and sense the force north of them so the two run in that direction. While running they are stopped by Zaalbacca and Roarboar running back to the ships.

Ash- Where Senyo?

ForceFightWMe12
10-06-2005, 08:34 PM
((Uh, guys...Senyo never told anyone where he was going...so...how would Ash and Ben know where Senyo was going? Or even Zalbaaca and Roarboar?))

Darth Wiggles
10-07-2005, 05:00 AM
OOC:The Force?Maybe they sensed Senyo was with Revan and thought he would be in trouble.

steven
10-07-2005, 11:05 AM
"Your allies dont to trust you jedi... They dont believe your strongh enough. Maybe you should teach them that your the stronger one. Use your force to put them into a statis." Revan spoke. She could feel the darkside strongh within the jedi knight, she just needed to help him imbrace it.

ForceFightWMe12
10-07-2005, 06:05 PM
It was true...those two wookies were really starting to piss him off. He waved his hand and the two stopped in their tracks. He turned back to the Dark Lord.
"Heh, don't think that I'll be that easy, Revan." he said, igniting his blade.

((Hey Steve, I'm thinking of having Senyo and Revan fight for a while, and then Revan's mask falls off, and, ta dah, there's the woman from his dream. And, just as in his 'vision', he's captivated...and I think we can figure out what happens from there...))

steven
10-07-2005, 06:29 PM
She laughed "But lets make sure they dont interput.." Revan used the force to send waves of lava at the path infront of the wookiees. Soon it was just a river of lava.
"They would be able to jump yet. And if they do I can use the force to push them into the lava. Now let us fight!" She drew her saber and ignited it. A duel of fates had began.

ForceFightWMe12
10-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Senyo smiled, sliding back into a fighting stance.
"Ladies first." he mocked.

steven
10-08-2005, 04:34 AM
"I know your unhappy with the jedi order." Said Revan as she jumped to Senyo and used a Master Flury attack. "You have no idea what the sith can do for you. What we can make you"

ExtreamJedi12
10-08-2005, 04:45 AM
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar run to the Undertaker and Ebon Hawk>
Zaalbacca: Senyo has a chance to go to the dark side if he fights Revan alone.
Roarboar: What are you saying, that we rig a bomb to his ship?
Zaalbacca: No, we fight if he has tuned to the dark side.

Darth Wiggles
10-08-2005, 09:30 AM
IC:

"Bastila.So it's true,you did fall to the dark side.All of the masters survived,hopefully."said Vrook.

"Fool.Vandar was killed in the assault of the Star Forge along with Admiral Dodonna.It's time to die,Vrook!"screamed Bastila as she ignited her lightsaber and threw it.

Vrook ignited his lightsaber and blocked the throw.Bastila jumped,and swung to Vrook's head,but he rolled to the side.They dueled until Bastila got bored and used Force Lightning on him.Vrook got fried,and Bastila walked to him.Bastila was pointing her lightsaber into Vrook's throat,but then,in a sudden move,Vrook force pushed her,and did the same thing.When Vrook was about to stab Bastila in the throat,Arken got up,and threw his lightsaber to Vrook,cutting the arm with the lightsaber.The arm fell,and the lightsaber turned off.Vrook fell to his knees,screaming in pain.

ExtreamJedi12
10-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Zaalbacca: Ignore everything that Sith Lord says Senyo.
Roarboar: Ignoe that Koakian Lizard Monkey know as Revan.

ForceFightWMe12
10-08-2005, 11:34 AM
As Senyo parried the blows, he laughed.
"If you think me one of the drones of the Council, you're sorely mistaken. I am my own master."
He heard the echoes of Zalbaaca's and Roarboar's warnings.
"I bow to no one!" Senyo yelled and kicked Revan to the ground. As she fell, she hit the ground hard and her mask fell away from her face.
He approached her, ready to strike again...when he saw her face.
"What the..."
He gasped and backed off in surprise. It was her, the woman from his dream...

steven
10-08-2005, 12:39 PM
"Stupid mask.." She looked at Senyo "Whats wrong with you? I thought we were fighting"

ForceFightWMe12
10-08-2005, 01:44 PM
"Thats...that's not possible..." he mummbled to himself. "How could a Dark Lord get inside my head??"

steven
10-08-2005, 02:30 PM
"Its pretty simple. The dark side has powers you can only dream of... But what are you mummbling on about jedi!?"

ForceFightWMe12
10-08-2005, 02:44 PM
"A dream...you were in my dreams..." Senyo said, still in shock. This wasn't right...he didn't even think that the woman even existed. She seemed too good to be true...but here she was, a Sith Lord, staring him in the face...

steven
10-08-2005, 03:19 PM
"So what!? This isnt a dream. This is a battlefeild. We are dueling. You have three choices, continue the fight and died, join me and go and chase off your jedi allys or just stand there and get killed! Your choice!"

ForceFightWMe12
10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Senyo didn't know what to do. His mind was in turmoil. How did this happen? More importantly, why? The Force wouldn't shown him such a vision...unless there was something significant that it had planned.
"I...I..." He was still unsure of himself...but even as he tried to lift his saber against her, he...he just couldn't. She's a Sith Lord! he told himself. You can beat her! but he still couldn't bring himself to strike.
"I cannot fight you." he said finally.

steven
10-09-2005, 05:50 AM
Revan smiled "You have two choices. Join me or I will kill you right now." She still had no idea what was going but she knew this was a good point to turn him.

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 10:42 AM
"Well..." Senyo deactivated his lightsaber, "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." he said ruthlessly.

ExtreamJedi12
10-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Zaalbacca: You can beat her.
Roarboar: Use the Force and you can beat Revan.

steven
10-09-2005, 11:23 AM
"Good. Now fight your jedi friends. I want you to kill atleast one of them." Revan ordered

Edit : Do any of you have AIM?

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 11:37 AM
((I do, click the little orange AIM icon beneath my Avitar))

I wish I could... Senyo told the two Jedi, But I can't.

"Why? They haven't done anything to you."

ExtreamJedi12
10-09-2005, 11:41 AM
<I don't.>

steven
10-09-2005, 11:44 AM
"They are jedi. They are our enemy. They wish to destroy the sith order so they can build there own empire. Fine. If you dont want to kill them just attack them, just rid them from this planet.

ExtreamJedi12
10-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Zaalbacca: Revan is a liar.
Roarboar: We would never take over the Republic.
Zaalbacca: The jedi are all about peace in the galaxy.

steven
10-09-2005, 11:54 AM
"I'm getting tired of these interputions" Revans used the force to block anything words sent by the force. The sound of lava between them created to much noise for the jedi to shout. "Now! Get rid of the jedi. NOW! They are weak fools. We must kill them to prevent them from unbalancing my galaxy"

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 12:10 PM
"Your galaxy? Who died and made you empress?"

steven
10-09-2005, 12:15 PM
"My empire! Coruscant is under my banner. The republic is now just a weak rebel allaince. Soon I'll have a new sith council. You are I strong jedi but I can make a stronger sith. Just get those blasted jedi off this planet."

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
"Fine! Fine! But you better be able to pay up as well as you say you can!" Senyo yelled and stalked off.

He found the two wookies back by the ships.
"Hey guys, Revan wants you off her planet. Okay? So let's make this easy and you guys just leave. Adios--" Senyo turned to leave by the other two stopped him.

ExtreamJedi12
10-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Zaalbacca: Are you a Sith?
Roarboar: Or are you a jedi?

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 12:28 PM
"Take your pick, but I'm with Revan now, regardless. I won't hurt you unless you make me. So, I suggest that you get the hell out of here while you still can." he said over his shoulder

ExtreamJedi12
10-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Zaalbacca: We will leave.
<Zaaalbacca walks towards the The Undertaker>
Roarboar: What? We're not going to fight him?
Zaalbacca: He chooses his own fate.
<They leave the planet>

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 12:35 PM
"Happy now?" Senyo asked, returning to Revan.

steven
10-09-2005, 12:39 PM
"Yes. I would of perfered you to kill them but getting them off this plane is good. They cant interfer with my plans to save the star forge and the rest of the galaxy"

ExtreamJedi12
10-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Zaalbacca: Remember, no matter what choice you make, may the Force be with you.

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Senyo heard Zalbaaca's message through the Force. I am their enemy...yet they still support me. he thought in disbeliefe.
"Well, they're gone now. Can we get on with...whatever we're supposed to be doing?" He added on as an afterthought, "Master?"

steven
10-09-2005, 03:45 PM
"We're saving our order. And the galaxy. You see if the Star Forge is destroyed it releases a virus. And in here an anceint cannon lies. We must locate it and find to destroy it before it fires and destorys the star forge, releasing the virus" Revan explained "It's my fault this is happening. I moved it out of the cannons blank point. We have a few hours left."

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 03:49 PM
"I see..." Senyo said, "Well, let's get moving then. I'd rather not end up dying because of some virus." he said, moving past her.

steven
10-09-2005, 04:29 PM
"The virus dosnt kill you. It turns you into a... it turns you into somthing like a zombie. You have no controll over your body. Your put through pain like you cant imagine. Then you go on a kill spree. The first living thing you see you try to kill and eat. No matter what it is. You cant fight it." She let out a small chuckel "Listen to me. I sound like Im telling a camping ghost story"

ForceFightWMe12
10-09-2005, 04:36 PM
((Ah...Very Halo and Halo 2 esque :D))

"Well, whatever it is, I think it would be better if it didn't get unleashed..." Senyo looked at her for a moment. It seemed as if something was wrong, "You alright?"

Jedi Atomic
10-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Ash was hiding behind a large rock with force aura and listened to their conversation. Ash soon realized that Revan felt something so he started running back to the ship.

When he got back Ash rushed into the cockpit noticing Ben wasn't in there. Ash yelled for Ben but Ben wasn't around.

Ben walked around looking for Ash and soon seen Senyo walking around with Revan. He listens to them.

Ash decides to wait a while unless Senyo and Revan come running to the Sabra.

steven
10-11-2005, 10:55 AM
((I wasnt were a place like Mustafer had bushes, you know with all the volcanos and everything))

"Yes. Its just... the star forge. It is dark arua. I get so use to it, when I come out I feel a bit tired"

Jedi Atomic
10-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Ash force talks to Ben but as soon as he starts someone rushes in. Ben hurries to the cockpit. Ben gets ready to launch and realizes Ash is next to him

Ben- oh, hi.
Ash- what are you doing?
Ben- I was going to search for you.
Ash- yea, well, lets get out of here.

They launch into space and set the Sabra to orbit around the planet mustafar. They wait for anything of Senyo and Revan to come out.

ForceFightWMe12
10-13-2005, 04:57 PM
"Hmm..." Senyo mummbled in understanding. "Well then...exactly where will we find this...cannon thing?"