PDA

View Full Version : PSP

Fealiks
09-10-2005, 01:56 PM
gess whos usin a psp to surf LF... typin is tedious but its real dam cool, this mite hav a future! :D

Thrik
09-10-2005, 02:04 PM
We'll be browsing forums on doors before long, just to ensure that we get our quick fix between changing rooms.

Kj°len
09-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Considered getting a PSP for that. Then I woke up and realized that for 250 bucks I might as well buy a computer to surf the web and play games. Hm, maybe a couple DS's. 4 times the screens.

Fealiks
09-10-2005, 07:39 PM
lol still on psp. not mine but I really want one

Smon
09-10-2005, 07:54 PM
I have one. I used it. And it's SO WORTH the bad battery life. I have all the major consoles and handhelds. (I don't count N-Gage cuz its sort of a ridiculous Taco Phone) So I gotta say at the time I prefer the PSP hands down. It has a killer app (lumines) can download video, music, and games (if you have PSP1.50 and below for games) and has a browser (2.00+) however if ya got the patience, get a DS and wait for Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. Then again I still need to buy AWDS and Nintendogs.... just ask yourself: Do you want cool features or creative gameplay? I like features. :D

Mr Flibble
09-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Well call me crazy but when I buy a handheld gaming device, I normally look for innovative and fun games, not something that does everything my PC does, but less so.

JofaGuht
09-11-2005, 02:13 PM
You shouldn't being those kind of drugs, Fealiks.

Oh, PSP. Yeah, that doesn't make me have anymore respect for you. Actually, it kind of makes me want to hit you(in a loving way, of course), considering handhelds haven't been cool since the Sega GameGear.

Joshi
09-11-2005, 02:57 PM
I would buy a psp to browse these forums, but I won't for 2 3 reasons, 1, I have no money, 2, I have no patience with trying to type on a handheld and 3 I really don't think I could ever find a reason to have to use a hand held console to browse internet forums when my laptop is sitting right here.

PoM
09-11-2005, 04:19 PM
^What he said...And maybe something more...Cant think...Is too pwning...guuuuuh...
*passes out from of sheer jealousness*

Almost.
I would get it if it was free!
Won't bother paying that much for a thing that works like a dvd player, but not as good, an oversized mp3 player, a small computer which is hard to type with, and a handheld console with lack of batteries and innovation.
Aside that, it might be kinda good :)