PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

jmartin
09-15-2005, 01:51 AM
Well, today after waiting months I was finally able to start playing psychonauts on my computer. I've been pretty excited about it for awhile, but I needed to upgrade my computer and the graphics card just came in the mail today.

So far my mind has just been blown. This game is so awesome! Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone else who hasn't finished the game yet or just got it resently.

Purple Squid
09-15-2005, 05:43 AM
Well, today after waiting months I was finally able to start playing psychonauts on my computer. I've been pretty excited about it for awhile, but I needed to upgrade my computer and the graphics card just came in the mail today.

So far my mind has just been blown. This game is so awesome! Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone else who hasn't finished the game yet or just got it resently.

It totally blew everyone face off with extreme awesome when I played it.

But you might want to be careful. We discuss spoiler type things all the time...

Smon
09-15-2005, 07:14 AM
Yeah, ya might wanna beat the game before returning, hold on a sec... *constructs a Super-Mario-64-ish door that will only open once you beat PsychoNauts* ...there, come back when you can open it and we won't ruin the game for you.

Purple Squid
09-15-2005, 03:23 PM
...Unless you've already read everything. Then the game and all of the quirks and surprises and twists will be lost to you...

You poor, poor sheep.

Zetz Darke
09-16-2005, 06:52 PM

Well...I got it a couple weeks ago...I don't think that counts >.< I've beaten it twice now...so...
Hehe, my friend got it last sunday (Because I made him) and he beat it in like...two days...with school. I don't think he could stop playing (hehe)

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 07:01 PM
I couldn't stop playing, either. I didn't eat much then, now that I think about it...

Zetz Darke
09-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Hehe, yea...that happens to me sometimes too. I'll be playing and suddenly realise I haven't eatin all day and that I'm REALLY hungry.

Purple Squid
09-16-2005, 11:23 PM
But food is good, so eventually I stop. I need sleep. Now.