View Full Version : [TSL] Orange Lightsaber (request by MdKnightR)

09-18-2005, 06:19 PM
I make this Lightsaber for MdKnightR at his request.
Its accesible in game via "giveitem g_w_lghtsbr101" or using KSE

Special stats:
Defense bonus +4
Blaster Bold Deflection +6
Improved Saving Throws All +5
Full upgradable

Graphic concept belong to MdKnightR.
The hilt have animated texture and blade (as MdKnightR request) is shorten than Malak's saber and a bit longer than regular one

unpack all files in override dir.

Special Thanks
Fred Tetra and cchargin for tools
Holowan Laboratories for tutorials and support

note: One picture is original design and belong to MdKnightR

09-20-2005, 05:46 AM
Hey. I like the look of the saber. I downloaded it and was about to install it, when I realized its not compatible with the USM(Ultimate Saber Mod) as it is right now. I can fairly easily just change the model numbers and stuff like that to make it compatible, but I just wanted to let you know, if you didn't already. I understand this was just made at a request. But I see it hasn't been mentioned yet. Just wanted to let you know. Great work on all the models, especially all the unique hilts for the default game sabers.

09-21-2005, 01:29 AM
Oldflash did a great job of modeling this saber hilt. I will be tweaking its stats and history for another mod in the near future. I intend to release it as a companion to my Spirit and Spectre of the Force robes mod. I will do my best to make sure that it is compatible with the USM when I do.

09-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Let me know when is ready.
Good Luck

08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Where is the link? I want this >_<

08-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, seeing as how this thread is nearly 12 months old, I highly doubt the original download link is still properly working :xp:

Try PM'ing oldflash, see if he might just be able to email it to you. Just don't post your email adress here, (against the rules, for some reason I don't understand).

Good luck.

08-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Where is the link? I want this >_<
I don't even remember the name of pack... But this saber was made for MdKnightR's "Heart of the Force" Sabers (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153049). Maybe there you get lucky.
Again sorry for broken link.