PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP in Waterloo World

Saodhar
09-19-2005, 05:45 PM
In dire need of help! I`ve beaten the level and found all the figments but one - the 4th on the 3rd row of the 3rd page. I`ve been looking for it for a week now, 6 hours a day, and I start loosing sanity. Could anyone tell me the location of this figment or at least its form and color, so I could now what am I actually looking for? That person would have my most sincere thanks.
--
Furtat Yuri aka Saodhar

Klia
09-19-2005, 08:52 PM
In dire need of help! I`ve beaten the level and found all the figments but one - the 4th on the 3rd row of the 3rd page. I`ve been looking for it for a week now, 6 hours a day, and I start loosing sanity. Could anyone tell me the location of this figment or at least its form and color, so I could now what am I actually looking for? That person would have my most sincere thanks.
--
Furtat Yuri aka Saodhar

Funny, because thats the EXACT same thing I'm looking for. Oh the irony.

MultiP
09-20-2005, 03:26 AM
I'm not sure but it's maybe the figment behide one of the watergates. It's the hardest figment on the level because you find it outside the fence

Saodhar
09-20-2005, 05:51 AM
Yes!! I`ve got it! Is is a purple fairy-like figment that is located under a tree behind the watergate near the carpenter`s house (there`s one row of 3 trees and right behind them is the tree with tge figment). Many thanks, MultiP!!.

Joshi
09-20-2005, 08:58 AM
Could well be the one I'm looking for, I'll have to check later, but if it is, thanks, I've been looking for freakin ages, nice background music, but after a few hours, it can get on your nerves.

Klia
09-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Edited to erase stupidness.