PDA

View Full Version : Bug on Telos

TheJimster
09-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi all, i have recently bought the game, and love it! I played through Peragus bug free, and then most of Telos, however, when i got to the Hidden Enclave with the Handmaidens in i found trouble. I cant seem to free my friends at all, and i cant talk to Kreia or Atton. When i talk to Atton, i get the following lines of dialog.

1. [Cheat Node] Skip to conversation with (insert name of the jedi woman here)
and
2. [Cheat Node] Continue conversation with Kreia.

This is strange as i have not used cheats at all. Can anyone offer any advice on this? If you can, thanks, if not, not to worry.

Jimster

Bob Lion54
09-26-2005, 01:54 PM
you have to select a different dialogue option than
"We mean you no harm,"or whatever the exact phrase is. That phrase is bugged. As long as you don't threaten to kill/fight her, she will just get stern and tell you again to put down your weapons. Acquiesce to her wishes. Then, it should be fine.

You may have to load a previous save, ie before the academy landing, but I'm not sure.

Hope that helps!

BTW, Welcome to LF!

EDIT: Also check this thread http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149845

And here is the location to ask about Techical issues for the PC version of the games. (for future reference)
The Work Bench (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=554)

TheJimster
09-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Cool, thanks for the advice.

KenobiChronicle
09-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Same Thing Happened To Me. I loaded Auto-Save and then did it again. I was a low-level Guardian back then, so the HK droids were hard.

The Doctor
10-02-2005, 05:44 PM
This happened to me when I downloaded the first patch. Try reinstalling.That worked for me, as it installed the second patch with the re-install (I didn't know the next patch was out). It'll work, trust me.

Demonic Spoon
10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Don't choose the second option when you first go into the area. It goes something like "Alright-we mean no harm".

JediKnight707
10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Yes, this is a pretty common accurance, and has happened to me (and pissed me off very much). My only advice: Don't choose "Alright, we mean no harm" for the first time.