PDA

View Full Version : The coolest Psychonauts-related dream ever!

Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 01:45 PM
I just woke up from having this kick ass dream I ever had. I'll tell what happen...

I was walking down a orange hallway with Sasha walking beside me. Sasha was carrying what looked like wood or cardboard. For some reason, I'm deep inside his mental world, inside the cube.

He was talking to me about the inner workings of his psyche or whatever he was saying until we came across an open vault. I asked him what is was and he told me that is very classified information and warned me to not to go in. He then walks away, leaving me standing in front of the vault.
I stood there for minutes, wondering if I should go in or not. Me, being the adventurous type, decide to go in. I mean, if you see a open vault or door with no one guarding it, you know you want to go in and see what's inside.
Before I went in, there was a sign saying, "In Loving Memory of Mom and Dad." So Sasha has a shrine to his parents and he doesn't want anyone to know about it.
Until now.

As I enter the vault, I was standing on a balcony and saw the most breath-taking sight I ever seen.
It was a huge city or town beside the sea. The weirdest thing is that it wasn't in black and white, it was colorful.
This is so unlike Sasha. Then again, this is a guy who has repressed emotions and we don't know much about him.
Just then, I saw Agent Nein, walking down a bridge and he saw me.
"Sarah?" he said. I waved at him. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you not to come in here. Now come down from there and leave."
I had a huge grin on my face, meaning that I'm going to do something insane. I jumped off the balcony and flew past Sasha (who was shouting at me) and flew to the seaside.

I was having a blast. I was doing ariel stunts and bouncing off of odd-looking ballons in the water. Before I could get back to shore, the Hand of Galochio appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.
I was dreaming one of many people's worst nightmares: drowning.
I started panicking and my heart rate was going through the roof. Then I realize that this was all a dream and I need to stay calm. My heart was going back to normal and was breathing in the water.
Suddenly, I fell on my butt and open my eyes to see that the water was drained. And in front of me was Sasha and Milla (don't ask me how she came in). I knew Sasha was angry at me and is about to give me one of his speeches like he did with Raz. And I was right. While he was talking, Milla told him to lighten up. I was just having fun and being myself as usual. And that's when I woke up.

What did you think of it?

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Looks like you're the next KingCheez, Mission.

Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Looks like you're the next KingCheez, Mission.
I guess so. I should make this into a comic someday.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:06 PM
woah, that's really freakin weird, but I had a psychonauts dream too. It was too weird to tell. I'll tell you that I met Dr. Loboto, and he was flirting with me. Does that say anything?

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:08 PM
That you're cheating on Smon? :0

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:12 PM
We're not together(not yet, but we will be mwahaha) But no, I kinda thought I had the hots 4 Dr. Loboto, which is freaky! ~twilight zone theme~

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:14 PM
I like the way Loboto talks his heads all like... canadian. Or pacmanish.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Woah, that's... interesting.

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Seriously. His head just goes up and down. Like pacman.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:31 PM
hee, I just noticed it does. Hey What's it like having Psychonauts??

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:37 PM
It's like eating chocolate cake without ever getting fat. :0

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:41 PM
maybe it's the neckcone, the residue gets caught in the cone and eventually he'll get neck blockage. or else it all goes to his cleverly hidden thighs.

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:42 PM
That sounds sad. =[

Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I like the way Loboto talks his heads all like... canadian. Or pacmanish.
*Starts making the Pac-Man wooble sound*

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh, I thought that's what dr. Loboto looked like he was doing when he was talking, my bad!! but that sounds amazing.

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:52 PM
*Starts making the Pac-Man wooble sound*
Beeoheeohwackwack!

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 03:56 PM
I thought pacman used to be pitching sherbert. I mean to the untrained ear it sounds like

sherbertsherbertsherbertsherbertsherbertsherbert beeoheeohwackwack

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Maybe he's actually pitching beeohbeeohwackwacks.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 04:02 PM
BURT'S BEESWAX LIP BALM. Come purple, lets reveal Burt for his giant video game marketing scam, we'll send him to jail like Martha Stewart.

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Btu she's in a really nice jail. We don't want to reward him.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 04:05 PM
presicely, lets reopen Alcatraz!!

KingCheez
09-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I had a dream that went like this...I was in Gloria's Theatre, and I was waiting for my box of stuff, and I was all like "gee wiz wow box."

"O, father father, doth it be!?" I shouted, bounding from house with glee. A package I expected, along with my fee-
$30 dollars of mine, the shipping was free.

Alas t'was not so, no box had arrived
My hope for getting my junk had dived

Soundtrack, poster, T-Shirt all mine,
but not less it should find,
and the shipping had only just begun.

A dark day to be indeed,
my box probably stolen by greed,
a stupid racial stereotype to write upon the creed. "

I recited that.

And then I woke up and had a strange craving for pizza.

Klia
09-26-2005, 05:35 PM
My dream was stranger.Strange... and I think it was influenced by watching an episode of South Park.

The asylum gang are super agent spys. Alright...imagine this as the sterotypical get-up. With the annoying themes of old super hero shows.

Announcer from South Park: Edgar with his amazing artistic powers
(Edgar is painting the archetiecture of a highly protected building)

Announcer: Fred with his tactical genius
(In a dark shady room Fred is going over plans to infiltrate the building)

Announcer: Gloria with her unsurpassed acting abilities.
(Gloria distracting the guards in sterotypical fashion.)

Announcer: And Boyd with his powers of flight!
(Boyd flying.)

Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!
(An explosion of letters as they all stand tall.)

woah, that's really freakin weird, but I had a psychonauts dream too. It was too weird to tell. I'll tell you that I met Dr. Loboto, and he was flirting with me. Does that say anything?

It says that you have to share it now. Espically after we all shared our strange dreams.

Smon
09-26-2005, 05:48 PM
My dream was stranger.Strange... and I think it was influenced by watching an episode of South Park.

The asylum gang are super agent spys. Alright...imagine this as the sterotypical get-up. With the annoying themes of old super hero shows.

Announcer from South Park: Edgar with his amazing artistic powers
(Edgar is painting the archetiecture of a highly protected building)

Announcer: Fred with his tactical genius
(In a dark shady room Fred is going over plans to infiltrate the building)

Announcer: Gloria with her unsurpassed acting abilities.
(Gloria distracting the guards in sterotypical fashion.)

Announcer: And Boyd with his powers of flight!
(Boyd flying.)

Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!
(An explosion of letters as they all stand tall.)

It says that you have to share it now. Espically after we all shared our strange dreams.
LOL!!!!

I love that episode... "Boyd with the power of flight"
LMAO!!!!

Klia
09-26-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL!!!!

I love that episode... "Boyd with the power of flight"
LMAO!!!!

I laughed too. And I was dreaming. I have a problem with bending around characters. I had another "episode" like dream. But I'm not posting it until I hear Darth_Ave's.

My dreams that night was like a love-child between. South Park/Psychonauts/ and cheesy movies.

HappyCabbit
09-26-2005, 05:58 PM
These dreams are as awesome as fanfiction! Well, almost. I really wish that I had crazy dreams about Psychonauts...instead of dreams about, say...school and marching band. -_-'

Thanks for sharing everyone. I especially loved "Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!"

<3

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 06:18 PM
ok,

I was waiting outside wispering rock's gates and I was selling fine leather jackets(go figure). And I was taken up to Coach oleanders tree fort by Vernon who told me a boring story along the way. I was up there and I found Coach Oleander and Dr. Loboto conversing about little bunny rabbits. Dr. Loboto saw me and started to hit on me, and in the end I had ot kung fu fight Oleander and Loboto, but I fell off the edge of the treehouse, and was caught by Sasha while he was on a ciggerette break. We fell in love, He went into my mind(which is freaky) and we made out. Milla found out, and in a jealous rage, threw me in the lake and I died. Sasha was sad at first, but he forgave Milla and they made out and got married while little bunnies hopped around.

I told you it was weird!!

Smon
09-26-2005, 06:22 PM
ok,

I was waiting outside wispering rock's gates and I was selling fine leather jackets(go figure). And I was taken up to Coach oleanders tree fort by Vernon who told me a boring story along the way. I was up there and I found Coach Oleander and Dr. Loboto conversing about little bunny rabbits. Dr. Loboto saw me and started to hit on me, and in the end I had ot kung fu fight Oleander and Loboto, but I fell off the edge of the treehouse, and was caught by Sasha while he was on a ciggerette break. We fell in love, He went into my mind(which is freaky) and we made out. Milla found out, and in a jealous rage, threw me in the lake and I died. Sasha was sad at first, but he forgave Milla and they made out and got married while little bunnies hopped around.

I told you it was weird!!

O.o

Okay...

HappyCabbit
09-26-2005, 06:23 PM
You made out with Sasha in your dream? O_o Hmm...why don't I have any cool [or just weird] Psychonauts dreams?! ...Oh well.

But that does sound like a really strange dream. I wouldn't want dream-Loboto hitting on me. X_x

Though I wouldn't mind if dream-Milla killed me, either.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 06:25 PM
It was so freakin' weird. I almost asked my mom if I should see a crazy people doctor.

HappyCabbit
09-26-2005, 06:30 PM
I had a weird dream about killer bunnies once...that involved a gigantic courthouse/museum marble-filled building that was in the middle of downtown Nashville, as well as politicians, tricycles, the devil in the form of a little blonde-haired green-eyed girl, and an even smaller girl who was the five-year-old demon-child that used to torment the older kids [like me] at my old daycare.

No doubt the killer bunnies [which were fat and white with red eyes and floppy ears] were inspired by both playing Bloody Roar a little much and watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail twice in a row. I have no idea why all of the other stuff was in my dream, though.

And that's the wierdest dream I've ever had, and the only dream I've had that I can remember.

*sigh* I never dream, or at least, I never remember my dreams.

[you people and all of your weird Psychonauts dreams...]

Klia
09-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Darth_Ave I like your dream. Dreams are weird, hell if you heard some of mine you would not want to talk to me again.

I don't take any of these dreams seriously. They are funny things to help me go to sleep at night.

This time this doesn't have the announcer. That's probably why I don't like it as much.

Edgar: (At the edge of the island, stranded with no way to get off) How are we supposed to leave this wretched island? How were we suppoused to get a cab in the first place?

Boyd: Hmm..I never thought of that.

Edgar: Sigh. Fred? Gloria? (Turns around to face them.)

(Fred and Gloria are locked in a deep passionate kiss. Fred's hair is all messy and ruffled while Gloria is untidy. Only until Gloria notices something is wrong do they break off faces red.)

Edgar: I...I...

Boyd: Oh my god! They were eating eachother!

I doubt I would share this with anyone else. Feel lucky in knowing that you were able to witness the deep thinkings of my mind.

*sigh* I never dream, or at least, I never remember my dreams.

[you people and all of your weird Psychonauts dreams...]

I remember if they were funny or sad but usually I have a VERY hard time remembering. I bet I have had more Psychonauts dreams like these. One's that I be glad to share if I remembered them.

Don't worry, it's not like you want to have these things or force them. Oh no, you really don't want to force them.

Purple Squid's turn!

Sokolov
09-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Hmmm... we all seem to be having dreams about a game that revolves around getting into people's minds. Interesting.

Just last night I had a dream where everyone at Whispering Rock was in bathing suits. And they looked more realistic. And Oleander was kind of the quiet type all of a sudden. I remember it was much more involved than that, but I forget so much in my waking hours. That's the second night in a row I dreamt about Psychonauts too...

Klia
09-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Hmmm... we all seem to be having dreams about a game that revolves around getting into people's minds. Interesting.

Just last night I had a dream where everyone at Whispering Rock was in bathing suits. And they looked more realistic. And Oleander was kind of the quiet type all of a sudden. I remember it was much more involved than that, but I forget so much in my waking hours. That's the second night in a row I dreamt about Psychonauts too...

It is ironic isn't it? How we are dreaming about a game of being in dreams. Dreams are places that we warp the little things in life to be grand ideas.

I wish you remembered, it would have been interesting.

Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Wow, looks like I'm not alone.

Me, I hardly remember my dreams, but I do remember some of them.

Klia
09-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Wow, looks like I'm not alone.

Me, I hardly remember my dreams, but I do remember some of them.

We are hardly alone.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 08:09 PM
oh, phlosopher in here!! congrats Kila! U want a popsicle??

Klia
09-26-2005, 08:11 PM
oh, phlosopher in here!! congrats Kila! U want a popsicle??

What is the point? We all are going to die.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
aww, don't be so sad.

Klia
09-26-2005, 08:18 PM
aww, don't be so sad.

I'm not sad at all.

In fact everyone go to sleep and dream so this thread doesn't become like the Fanfiction thread.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 08:42 PM
oh no!!

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 08:58 PM
My turn? Mkay!

This one time I had a dream about Psychonauts! Okay, really it was that dream about my shoes I told you about earlier where they were really big and stuff. BUT Raz was there and he was like "You're shoes=stupid." And that's it.

You think it means something?

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm not sad at all.

In fact everyone go to sleep and dream so this thread doesn't become like the Fanfiction thread.
>:0 Or the caccon couples thread.

Klia
09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
My turn? Mkay!

This one time I had a dream about Psychonauts! Okay, really it was that dream about my shoes I told you about earlier where they were really big and stuff. BUT Raz was there and he was like "You're shoes=stupid." And that's it.

You think it means something?

I think it means something. But I can't say your shoes are too ugly.

>:0 Or the caccon couples thread.

That thread's my evil rapid pet. I love him but I wouldn't want to touch it with a 10 inch pole.

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Smon and I really tore up that thread. And now people are shipping me with Batman characters! I'm dying inside!

TyraaRane
09-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Man, and I thought I had weird dreams.

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 09:16 PM
I had a dream with dancing and cows.

AND THERE ARE COWS IN WATERLOO WORLD. That has to mean something.

Agent-Sarah
09-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Man, and I thought I had weird dreams.
The mind does weird things to you.

DarthAve
09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
umm, I had a weird dream where it was like the game psychonauts, but it was a musical, and Sasha and Milla sang to eachother. Raz sang "All That Jazz" It was weird.

KingCheez
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Mmmm, programming is so hexxy.

:D LAWLZ

Well, as always, I'm gonna fall asleep thinking "What would happen if Psychonauts were a..."

I'll probably tell you all how great my dream will be when I wake up.

GRRR MY PACKAGE DIDN'T COME TODAY RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 10:26 PM
HA. HA. HA.

MY AVATAR ZAPS YOU.

It took forever for my stuff to get here.

Klia
09-27-2005, 07:25 AM
The mind does weird things to you.

Which is strange considering that our brain is where we think and how we process our thoughts. When we dream it's just freew-form. Then when we wake up our mind processes the dreams and we think about how we thought..

It's almost impossible to describe.

Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Metaphor the crap out of it.

The mind is like... EMPEROR PALPATINE. When no one is looking, it does weird things. And when you ARE looking, it tells you about it, but it's lying.

Hee.

DarthAve
09-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Wow, so intelectual.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Okay you must read this I'm psychic right? Well I had a vision in my dream it's so cool. all I can say (plus the vision) is THERE'S. A. SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay here it is: It I think is toward the end. Raz steps up and he turns into big orange psyRaz or whatever and Loboto walks up in a straightjacket and says "Die!" he turns big and then he's got triangular goggles and all you see is big him and his brain floating where his head should be in the purple power PsyLoboto and they battle and you beat Loboto and then he knocks you down and prepares to psyblast you into oblivion and then Dart Comes and turns big and green and kicks Loboto's butt you control him!!! But Loboto dies because Raz and Dart have a mental link and are big and blue and you beat Lobto and then you see Lili and she's like "my hero" because she was trapped in Loboto's mind where you fight then Loboto turns big in the real world and his mental arms come out of the straightjacket and supposedly they burned up in the fire all but his claw and you fight him as big blue and Lili cheers you on and you beat him and Lili kisses you and you and Dart become agents of the elite Psychonauts and that's all I got. Sorry 'bout the punctuation here I'll make up for it ...... !!!!!!??????,,,,,,"""""":::::: and last ((((()))))

I don't know about the last thing but they win something like a badge. So maybe you get to learn how to control your psychic energy where you turn big and orange!

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Oh come on people you have to @ least say something about this.

Smon
10-21-2005, 01:40 PM
...Dr.Loboto is not psychic so it seems sorta farfetched, its just that noone wants to say anything negative.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Well so sue me I was friggin' dreamin' don't ask me nothin' about it anymore than youm do. I just got the dream and wrote it down. (I mean typed typed it down).

Klia
10-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Okay you must read this I'm psychic right? Well I had a vision in my dream it's so cool. all I can say (plus the vision) is THERE'S. A. SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay here it is: It I think is toward the end. Raz steps up and he turns into big orange psyRaz or whatever and Loboto walks up in a straightjacket and says "Die!" he turns big and then he's got triangular goggles and all you see is big him and his brain floating where his head should be in the purple power PsyLoboto and they battle and you beat Loboto and then he knocks you down and prepares to psyblast you into oblivion and then Dart Comes and turns big and green and kicks Loboto's butt you control him!!! But Loboto dies because Raz and Dart have a mental link and are big and blue and you beat Lobto and then you see Lili and she's like "my hero" because she was trapped in Loboto's mind where you fight then Loboto turns big in the real world and his mental arms come out of the straightjacket and supposedly they burned up in the fire all but his claw and you fight him as big blue and Lili cheers you on and you beat him and Lili kisses you and you and Dart become agents of the elite Psychonauts and that's all I got. Sorry 'bout the punctuation here I'll make up for it ...... !!!!!!??????,,,,,,"""""":::::: and last ((((()))))

I don't know about the last thing but they win something like a badge. So maybe you get to learn how to control your psychic energy where you turn big and orange!

Wow.

Paranoidish
10-21-2005, 03:19 PM
...Dr.Loboto is not psychic so it seems sorta farfetched, its just that noone wants to say anything negative.

Well, actually, that'd be a really cool twist. But even if he is, hes probably just too insane to use it.

Just my 2 cents.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Eh. Psychic Loboto? Doesn't sound too cool to me. Although he would've gotten more screen time, I'm sure.

Klia
10-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Eh. Psychic Loboto? Doesn't sound too cool to me. Although he would've gotten more screen time, I'm sure.

Well Psitanium makes psychics go more crazy....

TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 03:49 PM

I thought it just made them more powerful...it only made people who were already unstable somehow more unstable. (Case in point, Morry.) Although it seems to have the opposite effect on Cruller--making him more stable. Weird.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 03:57 PM
I know, do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do!!

Klia
10-21-2005, 04:17 PM
I thought it just made them more powerful...it only made people who were already unstable somehow more unstable. (Case in point, Morry.) Although it seems to have the opposite effect on Cruller--making him more stable. Weird.

I've always had the theory that to become unstable you have to already have something wrong with you. Now I don't think Loboto was at the camp site and was driven mad by it or that he is psychic. But when it says that for reasons unknown he became insane it brought back memories of Ford saying Psitanium driving people mad.

I'm not sure if it works on non-psychics.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 04:57 PM
I don't know I just had the dream I'm guessin' w/ you. Um I think it's because he had Lili in his mind he might've been feeding off the psitanium deposit. Because in my dream when there outta the mind there not @ the camp but there was about the same theme to the place. Like I think there's a part of the camp they were in that we didn't see this game. Oh and @ the end there's this guy that walks up to Lili and the two hug and Lili says "Dad!" So I'm guessing the guy is Truman Zanotto. Wait this sounds odd but maybe Loboto took Zanotto's power. But don't ask me I just put it up here to try and learn what it means. I think Dart in the game sounds cool and awesome!!!! Then I thought that Dart meant it wasn't a vision so maybe it's not a vision of mine but it could be something I'm gonna ask my grandma and dad they're psychi too. I kinda hate being in a psychic family everyone looks @ you weird. Then they won't believe you about anything. But I'll ask them about this and come back w/ my answer.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:11 PM

Yeah, but it doesn't make people psychic. :0 Unless you were saying something else.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! There are yioung ones on the board. (poiunts @ the trolls)

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! There are yioung ones on the board. (poiunts @ the trolls)

...what? Did I say something gross?

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 05:21 PM
Klia said it made people go more "crazy" and you said it didn't "make psychics" or something like that and then you said if she was talking "about something else." So it sounded kinda kinky to me and if you don't mind but kinda perverted.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Klia said it made people go more "crazy" and you said it didn't "make psychics" or something like that and then you said if she was talking "about something else." So it sounded kinda kinky to me and if you don't mind but kinda perverted.

...so...do you always think it's kinky when someone asks a question?

Or were you talking about something else?

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh forget it and change the friggin' topic before I go mad.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:28 PM
I was kidding in the aformentioned post.

I do that. I think it's funny. Teehee.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Yeah okay whatever I'm kinda bored and you recently got 100 posts and it's not even the end of the day yet.

dart_psychic
10-22-2005, 12:10 AM
Man I had a wacked up dream to it goes like this I started in my own mind kind of freaky is what I thought and a lot of meat to rap it up and then I saw Razputin psi blasting me into hell and then Sasha nein waz huge or I waz tiny and he grabbed me and then I said put me down but he woudn't listen and then I waz being smashed by the mega censor and that's only the beginning homie and then I waz in the colletive uncnchis and I kep falling over and over again and it's like it never ends I waz a personal demon in Coach Oleander's mind and before you know it my head waz blown up and like I said it never ends and I waz taking over the world meat and waz being mean to me then the camp used tk to lift me and then they threw me and then they used levitatation balls to bowl and I think that's it

Sokolov
10-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Wow. That was one sentence.

TyraaRane
10-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Wow. That was one sentence.

I wonder how he could say all that without passing out from lack of oxygen.

cara
10-22-2005, 12:29 AM
Man I had a wacked up dream to it goes like this I started in my own mind kind of freaky is what I thought and a lot of meat to rap it up and then I saw Razputin psi blasting me into hell and then Sasha nein waz huge or I waz tiny and he grabbed me and then I said put me down but he woudn't listen and then I waz being smashed by the mega censor and that's only the beginning homie and then I in the waz colletive uncnchis and I kep falling over and over again and it's like it never ends I waz a personal demon in Coach Oleander's mind and before you know it my head waz blown up and like I said it never ends and I waz taking over the world meat and waz being mean to me then the camp used tk to lift me and then they threw me and then they used levitatation balls to bowl and I think that's it

Hehe. WHERE'S THE PERIOD? But, hey, I sympathize. Weird dreams can do that to a person. That's how I tell people about my dreams when I'm speaking--I don't think I take a breath from beginning to end.

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 12:30 AM
I had a dream where I was at a drive-in movie, and it was like... a Psychonauts movie. Except in my dream I didn't care. Also Bill Nye was there, but he was sitting in the car next to us, so I didn't care much about that either...

cara
10-22-2005, 12:43 AM
I haven't had a Psychonauts dream. Unless you count daydreams. I've had many of those.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Trust me. Cara if you look @ my vision/dream and the conversation about it you'll know about the sequel. I THINK!!!

Klia
10-22-2005, 11:25 AM
My dream was of Grim Fandango but that's not Psychonauts.

And one boy who never played Psychonauts said he had a dream of Oleander saying "Psychonauts." the way he does in the opening cinematic.

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 11:28 AM
I had a dream, it involved the SuperBestFriends on an adventure to save Mr. Pokeylope from Dr. Loboto's clone.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Huh you mean the evil Mentokk? And the SuperBestFriends can do it!!!

*Heroic Theme Music Playing* Go superbestfriends!!!

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I had this really odd dream last night centering around the asylum gang. Basically, Boyd, Fred, and Edgar have all moved into Gloria's mansion. (She just has one, don't ask why.) And then the whole thing was sort of set up as a reality show, like glimpsing into thier everyday life and wacky antics.

There were some wierd "episodes" I thought up of. Like Boyd going ballistic over milk when Gloria's just trying to have a peaceful breakfast. Edgar the starving artist always being interuppted by Fred. And then Crispin made a guest-star appearance.

...Yeah...

And the wierdest part was, the whole show was animated. They weren't the CG asylum inmates we know and love.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Like a cartoon? Can you recall... what they looked like? THINK, CHILD. THE FATE OF THE WORLD. IS ON. YOUR SHOULDERS.

TyraaRane
10-28-2005, 08:11 PM
I had this really odd dream last night centering around the asylum gang. Basically, Boyd, Fred, and Edgar have all moved into Gloria's mansion. (She just has one, don't ask why.) And then the whole thing was sort of set up as a reality show, like glimpsing into thier everyday life and wacky antics.

Actually, I think Gloria does mention buying a seaside mansion at one point in her memories...she may have sold it after her mother's death, though. (Too many bad memories and all that.) But she's probably rich enough that she could just buy another one.

And your dream sounds remarkably like the fanfic I've been thinking about writing for a few weeks now--basically, they all get out of the asylum and go, "...wait. We have no homes, and we're broke. Uh, Gloria...? Could we crash at your place for forev--uh, for a few weeks?" We must be sharing brainspace or something. o.O

Now I have the strangest urge to have a scene where Fred goes to the fridge and wonders aloud, "Why are we always out of milk?"...as Boyd not-so-stealthily tosses the carton into the garbage can out back. *g*

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Like a cartoon? Can you recall... what they looked like? THINK, CHILD. THE FATE OF THE WORLD. IS ON. YOUR SHOULDERS.

Wow. I didn't think anyone would respond to this so quickly. Okay, I'll try to remember.

Hmm...they were all like flat and animatedish. Boyd looked kind of funny. And so did everyone else. And it was all cheery and happy except for the milk...okay this isn't helping much. But my mind is really messed up and hard to explain.

Just think of a regular cartoon show, with the heart of some crappy "real world" reality televison. You know, the cameraman running after people as they try and get some privacy, the yelling the screaming, the heartaches. All that jazz.

The world's doomed.

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Actually, I think Gloria does mention buying a seaside mansion at one point in her memories...she may have sold it after her mother's death, though. (Too many bad memories and all that.) But she's probably rich enough that she could just buy another one.

And your dream sounds remarkably like the fanfic I've been thinking about writing for a few weeks now--basically, they all get out of the asylum and go, "...wait. We have no homes, and we're broke. Uh, Gloria...? Could we crash at your place for forev--uh, for a few weeks?" We must be sharing brainspace or something. o.O

Now I have the strangest urge to have a scene where Fred goes to the fridge and wonders aloud, "Why are we always out of milk?"...as Boyd not-so-stealthily tosses the carton into the garbage can out back. *g*

Woah. *Tries to tune brain*. Thats wierd. But so funny! I would just love it if somehow somewhere some lonely producer decides to take up this idea and make a cartoon series out of it. Or at least have Steven Speilberg make a box office hit movie out of it. Is that too much to ask?

And I really like the idea of Boyd going all ballistic over milk when everyone is just so thirsty. :)

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Wow. That would be the greates cartoon ever.

That's all I can say. I'm not sure I like the fact that the world is ending. :[

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Wow. That would be the greates cartoon ever.

That's all I can say. I'm not sure I like the fact that the world is ending. :[

me neither. See, I'm not a very responsible person. The world just can't be trusted in my hands.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:17 PM
me neither. See, I'm not a very responsible person. The world just can't be trusted in my hands.

But it was on your shoulders! Shoulders, and you still can't handle it! Geez.

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:18 PM
But it was on your shoulders! Shoulders, and you still can't handle it! Geez.

Aww, see I knew I was forgetting something. I'll make a mental note.

*hands, not shoulders ><*

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Too late now.

We're all dead, remember?

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:21 PM
OOh, yeah. Forgot about that. That would be important.

Oh well. *Listens to her electronica*

cara
10-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I think it would be great if the world depended on my stomach.

Intensely fatal dream there, m'dear.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Now that we're all dead, wanna go... play Psychonauts? Like a Psychonauts party?

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Aww, I thought I had a humorous dream when all along it was a lethal one. Go figure.

Lets go par-TAY!

cara
10-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm sure the dead can play Psychonauts.

Oooh, once I'm dead, maybe I'll be able to put myself in the Psychonauts world. Because... I don't know. It just seems like that's how it should be.

Paranoidish
10-28-2005, 08:32 PM
You'd be all zombified!

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't mind. I want to play around with the happy flowers. :0

cara
10-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Happy flowers! Sad flowers! ANGRY FLOWERS.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Happy flowers! Sad flowers! ANGRY FLOWERS.

Happy puppies! Sad puppies. HELL HOUNDS.

Really, those guys are just cute.

"Ruff ruff!" <3

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:32 PM
After reading this thread all I can say is Damn Shoulders.

Damn damn damn.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:36 PM
So smooth and cornerless. Stuff falls off so easy.

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Thank god the world was not hanging on her ankles.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Thank god the world was not hanging on her ankles.

It wouldn't have fallen off so easily, if you think about it.

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:43 PM
It wouldn't have fallen off so easily, if you think about it.

Unless it was sticky.

I wish I had more Psychonauts related dreams. Unfortunantly I don't dream at all. Only on a full moon.

It sucks really.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Unless it was sticky.

I wish I had more Psychonauts related dreams. Unfortunantly I don't dream at all. Only on a full moon.

It sucks really.

I had a dream. It was about me watching the stars. With some Psychonauts characters.

I predict we will all be famous.

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:45 PM
I had a dream. It was about me watching the stars. With some Psychonauts characters.

I predict we will all be famous.

I think we all will.

Perhaps I will become a famous actress as I have always wanted to? or some amazing artist?

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:46 PM
I think we all will.

Perhaps I will become a famous actress as I have always wanted to? or some amazing artist?

Is a famous actress not an amazing artist? Those who create art are all considered artists, you know.

Snap.

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Is a famous actress not an amazing artist? Those who create art are all considered artists, you know.

Snap.

Yes but artist covers all aspects of such activities. I would really like to learn how to draw well. But for now I'm stuck drawing cans and taking lessons from photographs.

Psychonuat dreams...Psychonaut dreams...

We may have to open this up to daydreams.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes but artist covers all aspects of such activities. I would really like to learn how to draw well. But for now I'm stuck drawing cans and taking lessons from photographs.

Psychonuat dreams...Psychonaut dreams...

We may have to open this up to daydreams.

Drawing well is useless when you can't acknowledge your skill.

I can do daydreams. One time I was in math, and I thought of Cruller. I fell asleep.

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Drawing well is useless when you can't acknowledge your skill.

I can do daydreams. One time I was in math, and I thought of Cruller. I fell asleep.

Amazing.

You know what is more amazing? I can't remember if I ever daydreamed about them. I think about them but daydreaming...no.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Amazing.

You know what is more amazing? I can't remember if I ever daydreamed about them. I think about them but daydreaming...no.

I daydream. About drawing them. And about crazy, made-up dialogue. All the time.

Klia
10-28-2005, 09:55 PM
I daydream. About drawing them. And about crazy, made-up dialogue. All the time.

Ahh wait. I have had some daydreams about them. Crazy freaky ass ones. I was reminded by the drawing comment and Ray's sig.

I've thought of a Psychonauts and Scott C. crossover. Knight versus Raz!

Raz would kick ass.

Many thoughts from the caccon couple thread. MANY. So many they hurt.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 09:58 PM
I've thought of a strange Captain vs Sasha comic. BUT. Captain likes music, and Sasha likes... smart. Things.

I'd like to see Raz Vs Knight. I would be so torn. Especially since Knight is talking medievally right now.

Klia
10-28-2005, 10:00 PM
I've thought of a strange Captain vs Sasha comic. BUT. Captain likes music, and Sasha likes... smart. Things.

I'd like to see Raz Vs Knight. I would be so torn. Especially since Knight is talking medievally right now.

But he's cuter than ever. Do not deny the cute face.

Captain and Sasha power struggle!

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 10:02 PM
But he's cuter than ever. Do not deny the cute face.

Captain and Sasha power struggle!

And since Captain wins at everything, it could be an epic battle.

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 10:07 PM
quite, I'd buy Pay-per-view to watch that, and Raz vs. Knight, ohh, it chills me.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Have we taken into consideration that Knight is an artist and doesn't slay cute children?

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Knight couldn't kill. that wouldn't be right. Knight would probably take his own life if he killed a youngling.

Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Knight couldn't kill. that wouldn't be right. Knight would probably take his own life if he killed a youngling.

No, Knight just killed a dragon in the comic, and is threatening an ogre. But he was about to slay 2HB, but didn't. Because 2HB is cute.

And Captain likes to shoot things. The battle continues!

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 10:56 PM
RAWR!!

Klia
10-29-2005, 11:04 AM
The Knight is getting severly pissed off though. I mean he wants to eat his corndog but nooooo he has to slay the ogre.

I would like to hang out with the Knight one day. HOwever I think I would be scared of hanging out with a knight and he probably wouldn't like to hang out with me. I'm not an astronaut, muscleman, or a two headed baby.

Raz would win the battle because he is a better fighter but the Knight can call on the Captain and they can beat up Raz. CAptain has no morals.

Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:13 AM
I think I would like to see this battle. I'm imagining it in my head.

If Captain has no morals, does Thompson? It seems he does, but he likes to shoot things and blow up things as much as Captain.

And why is Muscle Man getting no love?

Klia
10-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I think I would like to see this battle. I'm imagining it in my head.

If Captain has no morals, does Thompson? It seems he does, but he likes to shoot things and blow up things as much as Captain.

And why is Muscle Man getting no love?

Thompson has a ton of morals. He makes an unhappy face when Captain dies. He just listens to whatever his boss says.

No love? He is on the official pen. I call that lots of love.

Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Thompson has a ton of morals. He makes an unhappy face when Captain dies. He just listens to whatever his boss says.

No love? He is on the official pen. I call that lots of love.

Thompson cries a lot, that adorable sissy.

I noticed 2HB and Lunabelle the little alien have become friends of a sort. For this I think little alien should be a company mascot.

Klia
10-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Thompson cries a lot, that adorable sissy.

I noticed 2HB and Lunabelle the little alien have become friends of a sort. For this I think little alien should be a company mascot.

WHAT?! And give up Two headed Baby? This is blaphsemy. Or however the hell you spell it.

Let's just say that this whole conversation was spurred by a dream.

Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:22 AM
WHAT?! And give up Two headed Baby? This is blaphsemy. Or however the hell you spell it.

Let's just say that this whole conversation was spurred by a dream.

I said A mascot. Not the mascot. 2HB is too much a QT to die. Or be replaced.

It was kind of spurred by a dream, actually.

And Tim is desperate, he's talking about sea monkeys again.

Klia
10-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I said A mascot. Not the mascot. 2HB is too much a QT to die. Or be replaced.

It was kind of spurred by a dream, actually.

And Tim is desperate, he's talking about sea monkeys again.

Oh on the news? I have to go check it out.

Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh on the news? I have to go check it out.

Poor man really hates those damn sea monkeys. They just won't die.

Klia
10-29-2005, 11:26 AM

It makes me feel bad for the seamonkeys. Of course he could always just do what they did on South Park and create the ultimate Sea Monkeys who will worship him and buy 2HB pens with 30 dollar shipping.

Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:28 AM
It makes me feel bad for the seamonkeys. Of course he could always just do what they did on South Park and create the ultimate Sea Monkeys who will worship him and buy 2HB pens with 30 dollar shipping.

That fantastic stuff if so totally moderately overpriced.

But those sea monkeys will be eating humans soon, I think. And what man could ever love a group of flesh munchin' monkeys?

alliespixie
10-29-2005, 01:15 PM
maybe if they were cute?

alliespixie
10-29-2005, 01:21 PM
i would want one to train to eat my enemies. s

TyraaRane
10-29-2005, 03:38 PM

You know, I had sea monkeys once. I killed them off by feeding them to my fish.

Of course, if Tim's sea monkeys are of the flesh-eating variety, that may not be the best course of action...

alliespixie
10-29-2005, 04:01 PM
you may want to feed them to paranas to see who wins.

shinzuku
11-23-2005, 09:34 AM
This is where you post the dreams right? Well, It wasn't totally about psychonauts, you'll probably half too skip down about hallway... Actually, I'll just post the Psychonauts part.

A dream induced by Psychonauts and Bubbleboy.
I was in this room (more detail on my liejournal.) when this guy that sounds like Edgar was talking about his "laundry girl" She looked like Sasha's mom, I think. I think he was Sasha's dad. Anyway,

Then I'm in Sasha's house. He's trying to leave, but all the wall's are messed up, so he can only go one way. He was all like, "Your trying to control were I go aren't you," because apparently my boss dude told me to that. Sasha ran out the door, and I went to follow. It was pitch balck out and couldn't see anything, but a white utline of a person standing outside the door. I ran back in and suddenly, I was teen-age Milla.

She ran back in to the room to a teen-age Sasha. It was probably his room, because their was a bed in it. A woman walked in, but it didn't look like his mother. She looked like the mom from Bubbleboy. A step-mother perharps. I don't know I didn't see his father. Milla ran him and told him someone was here. You could see the bottom half of them from the half-opened window. She told him there was someone outside. Neither of them paid her any head. His mom left telling him "not to go outside." Apparently he wasn't suppose to leave the house at all. I don't know what was wrong with him. Maybe she was just overprotected. Then his mother left.

Milla laid next to him sideways on the bed and she had her head on his chest. They sat there and talked. He said something like he was lazy, because he never went oitside. Just played videogames. They talked somemore. Something happened and she sat up and showed him her fist. She said she could always talk it off. Her hand was painted half purple and half forest green, or maybe it was a glove. She had a black sweatband on and a ring on her middle finger. Then she laid back down.

alliespixie
11-23-2005, 01:31 PM
that was werid

DarthAve
11-23-2005, 03:12 PM
I had a psychonauts dream that when I played the game once I said a word and I was in the game. You can't guess all the virtual make-out sessions I got wth all the guys.

Klia
11-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Do robots count as Psychonauts? I have been having dreams of robots for a week now.

Black sweatband on her middle finger? Maybe it is symobolic.

Klia
11-23-2005, 03:15 PM
:fist: I had a psychonauts dream that when I played the game once I said a word and I was in the game. You can't guess all the virtual make-out sessions I got wth all the guys.

I thought you were beyond making out now.

DarthAve
11-23-2005, 03:17 PM
(OT) I think the end is totally near. Today in gym, I made a foul shot at basketball and came in second at knockout. I beat all the popular kids, even Mr.Chipmonk face (I call him that behind his back because he looks like a chipmonk but he's popular, it's funny.)

"I thought you were beyond making out now."
This was an old dream.

shinzuku
11-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Black sweatband on her middle finger? Maybe it is symobolic.

No, she had a sweatband on her wrist. Her hand was painted half lavender and half forest green. And on her middle finger was a ring. I think it was a promise ring, because she was threatening him by saying she would take it off.

alliespixie
11-23-2005, 05:17 PM
nice to hear about dreams

Klia
11-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Ahhh, I need to re-read before I make posts.

alliespixie
11-23-2005, 07:28 PM
i wish i could remeber my dreams.

Klia
11-23-2005, 07:42 PM
i wish i could remeber my dreams.

I do...I really wish I didn't though.

alliespixie
11-23-2005, 08:03 PM
why?

KingCheez
11-23-2005, 08:19 PM
I prefer dreams of the lucid variety.

And as much as I want to finally have a nightmare, and be paralyzed in fear, I can't.

It really angers me.

alliespixie
11-23-2005, 09:00 PM
that's werid.

DarthAve
11-23-2005, 09:12 PM
quite.

KingCheez
11-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Yeah definitely. What a weirdo.

alliespixie
11-23-2005, 09:33 PM
yeah, some people understand me.

DarthAve
11-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Most people don't get me. They all say I'm crazy, but it's a living.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:11 AM
i don't think you're crazy and if you get bored with it you could join the darkside with.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:16 AM
I've been on the darkside.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:17 AM
ohh,darkside population:2

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:27 AM
I got other peeps on my side too.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:29 AM
sweet, the darkness shall win

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:31 AM
doesn't it always?

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:32 AM
yeah usualy.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:33 AM
they won in episode 3, didn't they?

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:33 AM
yeah they did, but we lost in the 6th.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:35 AM
but, they won twice in episode 3.

1st-Destroying the jedi
2nd-seducing the chosen one.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:35 AM
they didn't destory all of the jedi, remeber yoda.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Yeah, but still. The majority rules and the majority is dead.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:38 AM
okay what about obe-one.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:39 AM
like I said, the majority of the jedi were dead, and majority rules so...jedi DEFEATED!

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:40 AM
okay for now that is.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah, watch out jedi. Here comes my other alter-ego, Darth Katrina! I'm a duel weilder baby, so watch out. I strike with the force of....a hurricane!

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:49 AM
hehehehe, yeah and i'm ...... i went blank

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 12:56 AM
I know, Darth Katrina can do that.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 12:59 AM
you made my brain go blank.

KingCheez
11-24-2005, 01:39 AM
i'm darth mcdonald

where is jeff

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 11:17 AM
well every dark person has a name but me.

shinzuku
11-24-2005, 02:47 PM
You could be Dark Pixie or something... I suck at evil names. I made up an evil name for a fanfic.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 07:16 PM
no offense but pixie is my dog's name.

shinzuku
11-24-2005, 08:25 PM
...Ohhhhhhh. Is that why that's your user name? You could be Dark Allie or something. I don't know.

Why are we talking about evil names again?

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 08:42 PM
because the majority of us are evil.

DarthAve
11-24-2005, 08:56 PM
I'll tell ya'll the truth. I am really the elusive...Darth Typhoon. I used Darth Katrina cause I thought you'd find it amusing, but now it's Darth Typhoon.

alliespixie
11-24-2005, 09:21 PM
nice to know and i shall stay darth allie.