PDA

View Full Version : Creepiest moments?

HMC
09-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Y'know, when you think about it, Milla's nightmare is pretty messed up. I mean, it's not visually scary or anything, but in concept it's pretty disturbing.

Purple Squid
09-29-2005, 08:59 PM
I was creeeped out when Boyd's nightmares pulled me underground... I was very 'aaah!'

(By the way, I love you!)

Klia
09-29-2005, 09:02 PM
HMC, that is a cool avatar.

Um...Milla's thing sent chills up and down my spine as the last thing I hear every time is "Millaaaa" All dragged out.

The creepiest moment for me though was when Boyd burned down the department store. Just how...how strange that was.

TyraaRane
09-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Milla's nightmares, definitely--it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I think I could've handled it if it weren't for the whispers...GAAAAAH. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it.

Honorable mentions do go to the first time I walked inside the asylum interior and could hear the rats squeaking in the distance, but didn't know what they were or where they were coming from. Creepy.

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.

Purple Squid
09-29-2005, 09:04 PM
The Brain Tumbler level in general scared me for a while. And, I admit, when I found the room with Milla's nightmares it was very late and I hadn't slept at ALL.

"Why wont you help us?"
"It's hot! It's buuurning!"
"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllla..."

Klia
09-29-2005, 09:12 PM
I hate to say it but if there was a moment that freaked me out in the game it was getting through the assasin's in Boyd's mind. You may ask why it was so creepy. I mean all you need is the shield and the gun.

Well I hadn't gotten the gun. So I thought that I had to run straight through. After a while I began to dread this part and became deathly scared of entering it. It made me go partly insane with all of the low whispers of the G-men, the dreamy milky substance of the air, the constant threat of being shot, and the G-men closing in on me.

Even now I am getting sick to my stomach thinking of it.

HMC
09-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah, uh, that's pretty weird, dude.

Klia
09-29-2005, 09:33 PM
You..have..the Boyd burning down the asylum part.

Smon
09-29-2005, 09:39 PM
The nightmare screwed me up becuase late at night I found it and said "... I need a drink" then I pressed pause at the EXACT POINT a sound file started so I pressed pause and heard (without any other nightmares) Miiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa

at that point I went insane.

Purple Squid
09-29-2005, 09:51 PM
Oh, GOD. I did that all the time. There was no music, just the low, creepy whispers...

And there were parts in the Milkman Conspiracy that freaked me out. That level, even if it wa supposed to be funny, actually made me revert back to my 12 year old self. What if there was a fire when I slept? Murder! Someone could get me! Hurricanes happen all the time! Do you know who's watching? I know who's watching... WEIRD.

And the part when you're battling the lungfish, when he's always closing in on you and the hands are being spooky and you have nowhere to go... man.

HappyCabbit
09-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Milla's nightmares, definitely--it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I think I could've handled it if it weren't for the whispers...GAAAAAH. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it.

Honorable mentions do go to the first time I walked inside the asylum interior and could hear the rats squeaking in the distance, but didn't know what they were or where they were coming from. Creepy.

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.

Um, yeah. Basically everything you said is what I would've said had you not said it first...^_^'

Sokolov
09-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Yeah, uh, that's pretty weird, dude.
Hey! Another Michigander on the board! Where abouts are you? (Yes, you can describe it as a location on your hand...)

For me it was:
Before I knew who Sheegor was and she made that squeaky sound whilst watching me. I thought it was Lili screaming!

TyraaRane
09-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey! Another Michigander on the board! Where abouts are you? (Yes, you can describe it as a location on your hand...)

Whoa, whoa, wait--there's two other folks from Michigan here? Dude. And here I was thinking I was the only person in the state who played the game!

(I'm from Michigan, I'm just not in Michigan at the moment. My permanent address is, though. Ah, college, how you screw up my life. And my mailing address.)

Klia
10-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Oh, GOD. I did that all the time. There was no music, just the low, creepy whispers...

And there were parts in the Milkman Conspiracy that freaked me out. That level, even if it wa supposed to be funny, actually made me revert back to my 12 year old self. What if there was a fire when I slept? Murder! Someone could get me! Hurricanes happen all the time! Do you know who's watching? I know who's watching... WEIRD.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles? Why did you burn that bush?

Seriously...those questions kept me up at night.

Smon
10-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles? Why did you burn that bush?

Seriously...those questions kept me up at night.
One question keeps me up at night... why is everyone after Waldo?????

Klia
10-04-2005, 07:06 PM
One question keeps me up at night... why is everyone after Waldo?????

Because Waldo is on the World's Most Wanted Criminal list and just when you think you've got him he's hired millions of Waldo look alike hitmen to take you out. You've got to keep on moving.

Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Klia
10-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Australia.

Does a creepy character count..like say Crispin. I love his character dearly but wooh...is his desgin not a little freaky.

Love him all the same but my eyes bleed everytime I walk near him.

Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Australia.

Does a creepy character count..like say Crispin. I love his character dearly but wooh...is his desgin not a little freaky.

Love him all the same but my eyes bleed everytime I walk near him.

Australia > Japan. I remembered.

I'll tell you now Boyd's character design makes me a little sad...

Klia
10-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Australia > Japan. I remembered.

I'll tell you now Boyd's character design makes me a little sad...

Why does it make you sad? I loved him. And he does get happy at the end of the game.

Not to mention that I fell in love with his voice. I can listen to him match up sentences all day. I want to have a recorder of him to just drone on and on as I work on my essays. I like filler noises.

HMC
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
I just finished the Upper Asylum level.

Gah, Sheegor's a BITCH.

Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Why does it make you sad? I loved him. And he does get happy at the end of the game.

Not to mention that I fell in love with his voice. I can listen to him match up sentences all day. I want to have a recorder of him to just drone on and on as I work on my essays. I like filler noises.

Well, it made me sad because he just LOOKED twisted. He has his uniform, and does his job, even though he's CRAZY. Eh. Hard to explain.

Purple Squid
10-04-2005, 09:26 PM
I just finished the Upper Asylum level.

Gah, Sheegor's a BITCH.
OMFG. Yeah. It's so hard...

I like Sheegor.

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 05:37 PM
what creeped me out was sasha seeing his mom naked you just the fear of seeing your mom nude *shudders*

HMC
10-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Aw, c'mon. That was the best part in THE WHOLE GAME. The expression on Sasha's face is genius.

Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Little Sasha was adorable. He looked like his mommy. [/cuteness]

Another creepy part was the Tower in general... at night.

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 06:11 PM
yea it reminded me of dracula's castle

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 06:38 PM
I freakin hated the tower. There ain't nothin like rats exploding at 2 in the morning. And Sasha's expression in the second vault is priceless. I <3 it more than bunnies.

Smon
10-05-2005, 06:39 PM
I freakin hated the tower. There ain't nothin like rats exploding at 2 in the morning. And Sasha's expression in the second vault is priceless. I <3 it more than bunnies.
Ford's advice is to pyro them... IT DOESN'T HELP.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 06:41 PM
I HATE THOSE DANG RATS!! espically since I used to live in a house with mice in it that my dad would smack with shoes that don't fit.

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 06:56 PM
ugh exploding rats the worst type of rats there are

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:02 PM
not worse than rats with wings that explode!!!

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:12 PM
not worse than rats with wings that explode!!!
Actually just throw rice at pigeons and watch the fireworks. >:)

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:14 PM
wow, you are smrt. I like smrt people. But I heard that was a false myth.

Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Actually just throw rice at pigeons and watch the fireworks. >:)

GHASP. And you know what still makes me laugh?

>:$]pony[

Yum.

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:23 PM
wow, you are smrt. I like smrt people. But I heard that was a false myth.
Sadly it is... but for dead birds break the fake Owl of of your local McDonalds.

Many McDs' have a fake Owl perched on their roofs so Pigeons aren't tempted to go up there and die in the ventilation shafts.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:25 PM
OMG!!! That's what those "all white meat chicken nuggets" are made from. PIGEONS!!!!

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 07:40 PM
oh crap i'm allergic to pidgeons (starts gasping then passes out)

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:43 PM
OMG!!! That's what those "all white meat chicken nuggets" are made from. PIGEONS!!!!
Nah... the owl keeps em away. But if you move the owl... hehehe...

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
(get's up) really oh......well.....I guess i'm okay then

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:55 PM
shoot, this would have been perfectle scandelous.

Alphanaut64
10-08-2005, 02:37 PM
My creepiest moment in the game was Sheegor in the asylum. she scaried me half to death! And I don't see anything scary about the nightmares in Milla's mind!!!Fred losing a board game to a retard like Crispin,now that's scary! milla's nightmare didn't scare me at all!

Klia
10-08-2005, 02:38 PM
My creepiest moment in the game was Sheegor in the asylum. she scaried me half to death! And I don't see anything scary about the nightmares in Milla's mind!!!Fred losing a board game to a retard like Crispin,now that's scary! milla's nightmare didn't scare me at all!

Crispin, a retard? He's like the most dignified in the game. (excluding his appearance)

This means war.

Smon
10-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Crispin, a retard? He's like the most dignified in the game. (excluding his appearance)

This means war.
Well then why was he in the Asylum? I understand he was half-blind but we have this cool new thing called glasses! He had to have SOME mental disability. Maybe he was autistic?

Purple Squid
10-08-2005, 05:17 PM

As much as we care if something didn't scare you, this board is not for telling people that what scares them doesn't scare you. SO GRRRRRR.

Crispin isn't a retard, he's obviously very dignified and sarcastic. I don't know what the dilly-o was when he beat Fred at Waterloo, because he certainly seemes quite insane at the time... maybe he is autistic, Smon. I know an autistic kid, and he's very smart. He just has the social skills of a rock.

GRRR NO CHARACTER BASHING. RAWR.

DarthAve
10-08-2005, 06:19 PM
You're all so mean CRISPEN IS SMART AND SEXY!!!! YOU ARE ALL FOOLS, but you shall probably be invited to mine and Sasha's wedding next Saturday.

Alphanaut64
10-09-2005, 09:36 AM
well if you opened the vaults in waterloo world you'd know.But after the asylum,Crispin is a decent character.I loved the voice acting......but they should have put more of him in the game.P.S. if Crispin is an orderly,why is he wearing a straight jacket?

Klia
10-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Well then why was he in the Asylum? I understand he was half-blind but we have this cool new thing called glasses! He had to have SOME mental disability. Maybe he was autistic?

No one wants to see his face. It's absoulutly gorss. I bet when he went into the glasses shop the person dropped dead just looking at him.

well if you opened the vaults in waterloo world you'd know.But after the asylum,Crispin is a decent character.I loved the voice acting......but they should have put more of him in the game.P.S. if Crispin is an orderly,why is he wearing a straight jacket?

Well..not decent. He's really interesting though, how he carries himself and how he see the world through his half-blind eyes. Crispin is probably wearing his straitjacket from the time he was in the asylum and never saw a reason to take it off and Loboto was not going to push the issue.

He's straitjacket pretty cool. He has this whole color coordination with it.

A fun thing to do is to see into his mind and go back and forth. Loboto attacks!

I'm going to make a montage of that.

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Crispin is wearing an orderly jacket, Alphanaut. His sleeves are stripedy.

Smon
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
No one wants to see his face. It's absoulutly gorss. I bet when he went into the glasses shop the person dropped dead just looking at him.

Well..not decent. He's really interesting though, how he carries himself and how he see the world through his half-blind eyes. Crispin is probably wearing his straitjacket from the time he was in the asylum and never saw a reason to take it off and Loboto was not going to push the issue.

He's straitjacket pretty cool. He has this whole color coordination with it.

A fun thing to do is to see into his mind and go back and forth. Loboto attacks!

I'm going to make a montage of that.

Yeah... if he sees you as Loboto without all the gear then how does he recognize you?

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Crispin is wearing an orderly jacket, Alphanaut. His sleeves are stripedy.
Oh, I want a straightjacket with stripey sleeves now!!!

Klia
10-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah... if he sees you as Loboto without all the gear then how does he recognize you?

I don't know. He always sees you as Loboto even if you get really close up into his face and all he sees is Lobot's jacket. I guess he put on his Loboto vision and found out we had not jacket, claw, and our face didn't look exactly like Lobto's.

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
What I don't get is how he didn't notice a gold frame around it portrait Wait, How did Edgar get a gold frame anyway?

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh, I want a straightjacket with stripey sleeves now!!!

And orderly shirt is not a straight jacket, silly.

Klia
10-09-2005, 12:41 PM
What I don't get is how he didn't notice a gold frame around it portrait Wait, How did Edgar get a gold frame anyway?

What gold frame? That was a ring of complete awesomeness circling his face. DUH!

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 12:42 PM
What gold frame? That was a ring of complete awesomeness circling his face. DUH!

Like a halo of coolality?

Klia
10-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Like a halo of coolality?

Or maybe he just saw it like this -----> :afro1: and thought it was a cool new do... except goldish and square.

The world may never know...unless it gets cataracts in its eyes and becomes a liverspotty orderly at an insane asylum.

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Or maybe he just saw it like this -----> :afro1: and thought it was a cool new do... except goldish and square.

The world may never know...unless it gets cataracts in its eyes and becomes a liverspotty orderly at an insane asylum.

If he's liverspotty, how old do you think he is?

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Crispen is as old as time itself, but has managed to retain such a sexy accent, and hot eyes.

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Crispen is as old as time itself, but has managed to retain such a sexy accent, and hot eyes.

Being half-blind makes you sexy?

Darth, you think every guy in the game is sexy. Except Boyd. Why is that?

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 01:03 PM
no, bobby is unhot, and so is edgar. The tattoes scare me a little. but boyd, I'm not all for paranoia, especially when it's over milk. I'l go with cow obsession, but not milk paranioa.

Klia
10-09-2005, 01:07 PM
no, bobby is unhot, and so is edgar. The tattoes scare me a little. but boyd, I'm not all for paranoia, especially when it's over milk. I'l go with cow obsession, but not milk paranioa.

But...but...cows got milk.

Smon
10-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Cows and milk go hand in hand.... don't try to keep them apart.

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Boyd is incapable of being sexy, but Sasha's not trying very hard either.

Smon
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Eh could be worse, Boyd could try...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gif

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 01:56 PM
He could, but then I would have to stop liking him. Really, can you imagine Boyd in leather? Or spandex?

I'm going to assume that you're going to reply with a random yet humorous picture.

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 02:20 PM
It's not trying hard that makes Sasha sexy. and the glasses, everyone loves the glasses.

Klia
10-09-2005, 02:25 PM
He could, but then I would have to stop liking him. Really, can you imagine Boyd in leather? Or spandex?

Oddly yes, but not in a sexy way. In a sort of deranged cowboy way.

and the glasses, everyone loves the glasses.

Yes, the glasses.

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 02:28 PM
wow, I was thinking fetish boyd. wow, I'm really wierd. I'm sure if Boys had a closet, it'd be filled with some interesting leather clothes and items for him and the Den Mother.

Smon
10-09-2005, 03:15 PM
wow, I was thinking fetish boyd. wow, I'm really wierd. I'm sure if Boys had a closet, it'd be filled with some interesting leather clothes and items for him and the Den Mother.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/1013620.gif

Just... no. ABSOLUTELY NO.

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 03:23 PM
oohhh, you only have 50 more post to go Smon. What's your custom title gonna be??

Smon
10-09-2005, 03:33 PM
oohhh, you only have 50 more post to go Smon. What's your custom title gonna be??
You even have to ask?

VOCABULOR RAWR!

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 03:38 PM
tee hee, you wanna have a party????? I'm bored and Parties are boredom killers!!!

Purple Squid
10-09-2005, 05:31 PM

Oh, you mean Boyd and Gloria!

:3 :3 :3 :3

Oh, wait. Spandex, I said...

D: D: D: d:

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 08:10 PM
tee hee, I'm a sick little monkey!!

Alphanaut64
10-09-2005, 09:18 PM
sasha and crispin, a meeting of the geniuses!boyd and linda.just plain weird.I wish those characters had met each other....

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I'm sure Sasha and Crispen could save the world.

Klia
10-10-2005, 03:10 PM

Boys do have closests. I'm not sure about Boyd.

My mind is saved once again by the mighty typos!

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Boys do have closests. I'm not sure about Boyd.

My mind is saved once again by the mighty typos!

Grr. Klia, you sre is meen.

Klia
10-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Grr. Klia, you sre is meen.

I do what I can.

But seriously..what Darth_Ave said is not too bad. I just made it 10 times worse in my head. How? By actually imagining it.

Now that is scary.

Alright, I have to stop doing that to myself, clear my mind and all that jazz.

Sasha and Crispin so could have saved the world together. I don't even think Crispin would have known he was working under Sasha. He'd still think it was Loboto.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 03:56 PM
I do what I can.

But seriously..what Darth_Ave said is not too bad. I just made it 10 times worse in my head. How? By actually imagining it.

Now that is scary.

Alright, I have to stop doing that to myself, clear my mind and all that jazz.

Sasha and Crispin so could have saved the world together. I don't even think Crispin would have known he was working under Sasha. He'd still think it was Loboto.

And you ruined Napolean in my mind. Everyone's even.

And you know who could save the world? OLEANDER AND MR. POTATO HEAD.
Or Fred and Boyd, since they seem pretty 'chummy' or som'n.

Klia
10-10-2005, 04:01 PM
And you ruined Napolean in my mind. Everyone's even.

And you know who could save the world? OLEANDER AND MR. POTATO HEAD.
Or Fred and Boyd, since they seem pretty 'chummy' or som'n.

Well at least we are Psychonauts OT.

Fred and Edgar seemed more chummy since Edgar talked to him.

Wait...let met think. No, you are right. Fred was all like "How about it Boyd." And he made Boyd snap out of it when we could only make Boyd realize he was the milkman.

Damn plot points.

Why did Crispin have to ruin his friendship with Fred? I mean c'mon! You have the orderly on your side. He could get you extra helpings of cheesteak on Fridays.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Well at least we are Psychonauts OT.

Fred and Edgar seemed more chummy since Edgar talked to him.

Wait...let met think. No, you are right. Fred was all like "How about it Boyd." And he made Boyd snap out of it when we could only make Boyd realize he was the milkman.

Damn plot points.

Why did Crispin have to ruin his friendship with Fred? I mean c'mon! You have the orderly on your side. He could get you extra helpings of cheesteak on Fridays.

They don't eat cheesesteak. They eat babies.

And I WAS SO TOTALLY RIGHT. And I'm glad you acknowledge it. Edgar was like 'OMG srry mr orderlee!' And Fred was all 'naw we're good'.

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof? Or is it that he snapped out of it because it was time to 'do his job'?

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof...

Imagine all the bad yaoi fanfiction I just spawned with that.

Klia
10-10-2005, 04:14 PM
They don't eat cheesesteak. They eat babies.

And I WAS SO TOTALLY RIGHT. And I'm glad you acknowledge it. Edgar was like 'OMG srry mr orderlee!' And Fred was all 'naw we're good'.

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof? Or is it that he snapped out of it because it was time to 'do his job'?

Isn't it strange how we set Boyd on fire and he doesn't snap out of it, but Fred claps him on the back and poof...

Imagine all the bad yaoi fanfiction I just spawned with that.

I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I couldn't respond to this at first. It's so true, it's so true.

Thank god our fandom is way too small for crap like that. I mean sure we are perverted but we wouldn't do that seriously.

I think he snapped out of it because he was all tired of killing censors and the G-men were all "ARGH!" and the Den-Mother was all dead so he was all enveloped in his world. He even said we were a part of it, espically since we started the chain reaction.

Escaping the asylum didn't really fit into his plans and Fred hitting him on the back was like a wake-up call. It didn't fit...so then he had a self-exorcism and felt like wasting money on a cab.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
A cab... to nowhere. And this nowhere would be the most beautiful nowhere in the history of nowheres. As long as he was with Fred, it didn't matter.

Sneak peek to my new Boyd/Fred fanfic! I kid.

BUT. It's his job to 'whitewash' everything and make sure no evidence is left behind. Only milk. I always figured his mind was 'set free' after he did what he was supposed to do.

Why are the G-Men 'argh'? Because one of them is pining for Becky, and she is not returning his calls.

Klia
10-10-2005, 04:35 PM
A cab... to nowhere. And this nowhere would be the most beautiful nowhere in the history of nowheres. As long as he was with Fred, it didn't matter.

Sneak peek to my new Boyd/Fred fanfic! I kid.

BUT. It's his job to 'whitewash' everything and make sure no evidence is left behind. Only milk. I always figured his mind was 'set free' after he did what he was supposed to do.

Why are the G-Men 'argh'? Because one of them is pining for Becky, and she is not returning his calls.

The G-men are like "Argh" Because they're screen time was cut short by censors. Why are there censors in the cabs? ARGH!

When he took out the flaming milk we assume his job is to whitewash the asylum. Which is partly true. But who his boss is and what his job is can be taken two different ways.

I thought that one of his bosses was Oleander. Pretty obvious as Oleander hypnotized him..yadda..yadda..yadda.

But Boyd could also be seen as the boss. This is hard to explain but it has to do with his job which I will get to.

The job Oleander gave him was to watch over the asylum which he started to do. But Boyd thought that the milkman had something to do with it and when the milkman came (himself) he felt he finished that job and needed to follow his next job.

As the milkman. The milkman could have been seen as his employer. The milkman was something we awakened to whitewash the events. (As I see it the milkman is the side of him that came out to burn down the department store). Milkman=Boyd.

And to add onto that (I know this isn't making much sense) we could see whitewash as two different things with the same goal. The goal was to put an end to the madness. Boyd personified this as the world inside of his mind. He knows something is wrong but he can't figure it out. To whitewash the events he could revert back to the milkman and burn down the asylum or he could whitewash his mind and figure out what was really happening.

Here is the extremely hard to describe part. He did destroy the asylum but he was able to stop from reverting to the milkman and whitewash himself to become the milkman instead of Boyd. I think this was helped by having Fred there as I think that if he had destroyed it the second he had lit the milk he would still be the milkman.

You know what? Boyd is confusing to type about. Leave me alone to my thinkings.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 04:44 PM
THIS IS TOTALLY THE FIRST TIME EVER I DISAGREE. DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS.

Fred practically CAUSED Boyd to throw the bottle into the window, if not because he chose the worst possible collection of words at a very bad time.

"Yadda yadda BLOW yaddayadda!"

Yes, I know what he said. But seriously, Fred. Don't talk like that to a guy with a flaming bottle of milk.

I think Boyd would have gone back to his... er... normal self. Sane-ish. If he was hypnotized to dispose of the evidence, why would he burn down anything else? The Milkman doesn't seem particularly evil, though he wasn't saving people with his power of flight, either. Boyd was the Milkman, but in his head. He wouldn't have turned completely into him, I think.

To sum up my thoughts:

Fred- gabgabgabBLOWTHISPLACEYOgabgab
Boyd- omfg. letz rock.
*blam*
Boyd- yay no indegestion or government homies or girl scouts yay
G-Men- no. this totally sucks ass. censors suck. we are going to get you censors. seriously. why are you even here. you are for sane people. n00bzxxorz

Klia
10-10-2005, 05:04 PM
THIS IS TOTALLY THE FIRST TIME EVER I DISAGREE. DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS.

Fred practically CAUSED Boyd to throw the bottle into the window, if not because he chose the worst possible collection of words at a very bad time.

"Yadda yadda BLOW yaddayadda!"

Yes, I know what he said. But seriously, Fred. Don't talk like that to a guy with a flaming bottle of milk.

I think Boyd would have gone back to his... er... normal self. Sane-ish. If he was hypnotized to dispose of the evidence, why would he burn down anything else? The Milkman doesn't seem particularly evil, though he wasn't saving people with his power of flight, either. Boyd was the Milkman, but in his head. He wouldn't have turned completely into him, I think.

To sum up my thoughts:

Fred- gabgabgabBLOWTHISPLACEYOgabgab
Boyd- omfg. letz rock.
*blam*
Boyd- yay no indegestion or government homies or girl scouts yay
G-Men- no. this totally sucks ass. censors suck. we are going to get you censors. seriously. why are you even here. you are for sane people. n00bzxxorz

The G-men were elite.

I don't know. One side of me will always think he might have reverted if under different circumstances.

I think it would have been awesome if he threw the milk into the asylum and it blew up in one of those white light explosions. Where it fans out slowly and then bursts out the whole time you can't hear a sound until it starts going fast. Then you see their charred faces and Boyd's like "ooohh."

Fred was hoping that Crispin would be charred alive.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 05:07 PM
hahaha, that's evil and funny!!!

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Oh, MAN. I am so glad you didn't totally yell at me. Usually people do that. I LOVE YOU!

And I'll bet the G-Men are at Starbucks right now, hating the censors. I'd hate the censors too if they stole my screentime. Seriously, did they have to be all dramatic and pop out of the cars?

OMFG. WAIT. Are the G-Men REALLY bad guys? They were trying to find the Milkman and arrest him, and the Milkman is always a-burning stuff. In the grand scheme, aren't they GOOD guys?

Censors- NO! You guys are going down.
G-Men- No. It is you who are going down. We are a gang. We live in the ghetto. Our brass knuckles attract all the chixxorx.

Klia
10-10-2005, 05:17 PM
hahaha, that's evil and funny!!!

Oh, MAN. I am so glad you didn't totally yell at me. Usually people do that. I LOVE YOU!

And I'll bet the G-Men are at Starbucks right now, hating the censors. I'd hate the censors too if they stole my screentime. Seriously, did they have to be all dramatic and pop out of the cars?

OMFG. WAIT. Are the G-Men REALLY bad guys? They were trying to find the Milkman and arrest him, and the Milkman is always a-burning stuff. In the grand scheme, aren't they GOOD guys?

Censors- NO! You guys are going down.
G-Men- No. It is you who are going down. We are a gang. We live in the ghetto. Our brass knuckles attract all the chixxorx

Why would people yell at you for having opinions. Now that's weird.

The G-men are nuetral. They may do things but only if it helps their cause. What is their cause?

That information is strictly for the road crew.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Eh, no one really likes to be 'contradicted' or something.

The G-Men do seem pretty neutral, and I'm glad we don't have to beat them up.

The road crew seemed suspicious.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 05:19 PM
hehehe, or maybe the G-Men are at the movies??

G-man-I'd like 34 for corpse bride.
Ticket seller-umm that'll be $75.
G-man-Would you like cash or credit??

later

G-man-I would like to buy some refreshments.
Consession stand person- What would you like?
G-man-I would like a box of sprees, a large popcorn, and a small diet soda.
Consession Stand Person-that'll be $7.95
G-man- Would you like cash or credit?

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 05:21 PM
XD G-Men don't go to the movies. They watch Pay-per-view in their satellite vans.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 05:23 PM
all though, I wonder what credit card the G-Man would apply for?

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Visa. Visa owns everything... so the G-Men don't apply for it. THEY ARE OWNED BY IT.

Klia
10-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Visa. Visa owns everything... so the G-Men don't apply for it. THEY ARE OWNED BY IT.

Dude...they OWN it.

http://www.doublefine.com/comics/scott_comic.php3?n=213

You're welcome.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 05:27 PM
G-man-"This is my Visa card. I use it to buy things like shoes for my complaining wife."

Klia
10-10-2005, 05:40 PM
G-man-"This is my Visa card. I use it to buy things like shoes for my complaining wife."

There was some obvious tension between the sewer G-men and the Gardener G-men.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 05:41 PM
There was some obvious tension between the sewer G-men and the Gardener G-men.

Woah. I'm afraid I don't get this one. Explain. NOW.

Klia
10-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Woah. I'm afraid I don't get this one. Explain. NOW.

Does it need explaining? Okay. Well...

1. Did you SEE the way they kept on looking at eachother (well, when the G- Man Sewer Worker wasn't stuffing his face with the plunger). It was so obvious they had something going on.

2. (insert really cool, long, and smart sounding explanation of thier rich background with each other.)

3. (uhhh.....G-MEN!!!)

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Ew. I'm not going to go into that one. Not at all.

BUT THERE IS SO TOTALLY PROOF OF LOVE IN THE CACCON THREAD. I POSTED.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, G-men are totally hot for eachother. G-men love affair!!! oh, a fanfic waiting to happen!!

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah, G-men are totally hot for eachother. G-men love affair!!! oh, a fanfic waiting to happen!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO. NONONONONONONO.

FREAKING CENSOR NO.

And Klia, you're signature is totally misquoting me.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Why no??

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Why no??

Because there is such obvious proof in G-Man/Rainbow Squirt.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 06:44 PM
but still, G-man hedge trimmer and G-man Pie maker are married, but Sexy G-man Sewer worker comes along and ruins the marrige of the G-man hedge trimmer and Pie maker.

Klia
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM
but still, G-man hedge trimmer and G-man Pie maker are married, but Sexy G-man Sewer worker comes along and ruins the marrige of the G-man hedge trimmer and Pie maker.

Like a love-triangle?

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Like a love-triangle?

Like a hate triangle.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 06:56 PM
wow, kinda both.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Yes. And then one would realise his love for Rainbow Squirt #1, and Freddy would totally go for Becky.

Klia
10-10-2005, 07:05 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO. NONONONONONONO.

FREAKING CENSOR NO.

And Klia, you're signature is totally misquoting me.

Alright...now that this thread sounds like a freakin orgy I'm going to stop posting in it.

I needed to misquote it..it sounds funnier.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Alright...now that this thread sounds like a freakin orgy I'm going to stop posting in it.

I needed to misquote it..it sounds funnier.

Why do you keep doing this to me? It's one thing to innuendo someone every once in a while, but all the time? Pssht. Spreading it thin.

RAWR. Another creepy moment in the game is watching Boyd as he has nervous spasms in front of the tower, ready to throw in the bottle and do his job... watch his face. So much detail.

Klia
10-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Why do you keep doing this to me? It's one thing to innuendo someone every once in a while, but all the time? Pssht. Spreading it thin.

RAWR. Another creepy moment in the game is watching Boyd as he has nervous spasms in front of the tower, ready to throw in the bottle and do his job... watch his face. So much detail.

(This has turned into the creepy thread)

Another creepy part is when you steal Gloria's trophy. The face she makes...scary, just scary. Her voice is also pretty strange. It sounds like she's talking through something. Maybe that's more symbolism.

Cool but creepy.

Loboto's first brain expirement was creepy. The whole mind**** of it all. Gah! He walks like a spider and has a devil mouth. Something that makes him extremely cool.

DarthAve
10-10-2005, 07:50 PM
and Sexy!!!(on the Dr. L note)

Klia
10-10-2005, 07:55 PM

Dude. I just stand for hours listening to what he says. Some funny...some just plain creepy.

Purple Squid
10-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Dude. I just stand for hours listening to what he says. Some funny...some just plain creepy.

Yup. He scares the crap out of me, sometimes. Because I seriously used to be like that. 0__-' That was worth an anime emoticon.

timydamonkey
10-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Hmm, there are quite a lot.

Milla's nightmares, yes.

"Help us Milla... help us..."
"Why did you let us die...?"

And not really creepy, but a bit messed up: Clem and Crystal. You see them hiding poison behind their backs. You see them on the roof. (I actually thought they were trying to off Raz, at one point). Then Crystal goes on about they were trying to commit suicide. O.o Creepy in a not scary way.

I actually thought the scene where Loboto took out Dogen's brain was pretty scary, what with Dogen screaming in the background.

Ooh, looking at Boyd. You could tell he was meant to be insane with the design of his eyes, I thought. That sounds weird, though.

Klia
10-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Talking about the insane aspect of the game made me sad. These people have a mental illness, the worse kind. It's not romantic, it's not funny, it's the sad side of humanity.

Dr. Loboto seemed like the comical interpretation of the monster that lives in children's closets. The one with the different colored eyes and the eternally laughing smile. Looking over some of my older monster drawing's of a child shows an eerily similiar face to Loboto's.

timydamonkey
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I liked the way they didn't really try to sugarcoat that. I really liked the design of the minds of the insane.

Gloria's mind was done very well considering she's bipolar - they brought her past together with her illness, for what sort of world she lives in. With Boyd, he's a paranoid guy who believes in conspiracies... that was done excellently, in my opinion.

I like how it doesn't belittle insanity. With Loboto, it's a comedic view of an insane guy, I think, but it doesn't go, "and this isn't important", it just adds humour because frankly, he's in some scary scenes, and the humour covers over that - like the dialogue in the scene where Loboto removes Dogen's brain.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Talking about the insane aspect of the game made me sad. These people have a mental illness, the worse kind. It's not romantic, it's not funny, it's the sad side of humanity.

Dr. Loboto seemed like the comical interpretation of the monster that lives in children's closets. The one with the different colored eyes and the eternally laughing smile. Looking over some of my older monster drawing's of a child shows an eerily similiar face to Loboto's.

Hm. It seems you take the insanity of these characters very seriously.

I agree.

But even if the insanity is horribly sad and makes you want to cry, I know I did once in a while, the way they were brought to life was... well... scary. And yet funny. I'm not sure where the crip-crap you got the idea that some people think insanity is romantic, though...

Loboto didn't scare me in the way I expected he would. This is GOOD. As much as I like scary bad guys, I don't think I would like him as much if his personality was a forced type of scary. He's scary in his own way.

My childhood under-the-bed monster pictures look like him, too. Preminitions, perhaps? No smiley.

God damn. This is one emotional game.

Klia
10-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I liked the way they didn't really try to sugarcoat that. I really liked the design of the minds of the insane.

Gloria's mind was done very well considering she's bipolar - they brought her past together with her illness, for what sort of world she lives in. With Boyd, he's a paranoid guy who believes in conspiracies... that was done excellently, in my opinion.

I like how it doesn't belittle insanity. With Loboto, it's a comedic view of an insane guy, I think, but it doesn't go, "and this isn't important", it just adds humour because frankly, he's in some scary scenes, and the humour covers over that - like the dialogue in the scene where Loboto removes Dogen's brain.

Yeah they crossed a very fine line. The line of humour and being plain cruel and they did it brilliantly. They let the characters speak for themselves and let us interpret it at will.

When you visit more of the forum you'll see a lot of that interpreting.

One amazing part of Loboto's past is the whole Lungfish vault that he stars in. Go to the second part of that vault when you can only see his feet. It reminds me of something, I can't put my finger on it. Funny, but creep as you see it unfold and you can't stop it.

Klia
10-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Hm. It seems you take the insanity of these characters very seriously.
I'm not sure where the crip-crap you got the idea that some people think insanity is romantic, though...

That's because I take insanity seriously. The romantic aspect of insanity infuriates me. I cannot stand it. They're completly ignoring and dumbing down the pain it is for loved ones and for the person. It's just another fetish that people have though, we can't stop them from thinking that.

The squirrels don't tell you to do anything people that's just you trying to fit in, sound clever, and be cool.

Thank god for DoubleFine.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
That's because I take insanity seriously. The romantic aspect of insanity infuriates me. I cannot stand it. They're completly ignoring and dumbing down the pain it is for loved ones and for the person. It's just another fetish that people have though, we can't stop them from thinking that.

The squirrels don't tell you to do anything people that's just you trying to fit in, sound clever, and be cool.

Thank god for DoubleFine.

Thank you. I understand now...

I'm very tired of the people who go around saying 'omg i so crazy!'

DoubleFine, where would I be without you?

timydamonkey
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM

That irritates me, too. I guess it really depends on your interpretation of the word 'crazy' - some people use it very, very loosely.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Thank you. I understand now...

DoubleFine, where would I be without you?

Same here. I notice a lot of fangirls do that now. They try and act like they're insane or on a sugah!high!. Yeah, DoubleFine puts everything into presepective.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:27 PM
That irritates me, too. I guess it really depends on your interpretation of the word 'crazy' - some people use it very, very loosely.

I have only one definition for crazy. And it is sad.

Same here. I notice a lot of fangirls do that now. They try and act like they're insane or on a sugah!high!. Yeah, DoubleFine puts everything into presepective.

Because they think saying random crap like 'OMG moo!' and 'LOLZ sephirtoth iz mah toast!" and then saying 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so crazy! pillspillspills!' is oh, so cute.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 08:28 PM

Hmmm...it reminds me of this one rpg I was in. It was about an insane asylum so of course I joined it. Anyway, most people's idea of crazy was either a cutter goth or just a really random napoleon quote spouting person.

Nonetheless, it was an rpg and I soon quit. I'm spoiled from Psychonauts with its well-fleshed out insane peoples.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Hmmm...it reminds me of this one rpg I was in. It was about an insane asylum so of course I joined it. Anyway, most people's idea of crazy was either a cutter goth or just a really random napoleon quote spouting person.

Nonetheless, it was an rpg and I soon quit. I'm spoiled from Psychonauts with its well-fleshed out insane peoples.

There are quite a bit of those people running around. I guess whatever turns heads...

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 08:41 PM
There are quite a bit of those people running around. I guess whatever turns heads...

Yeah. I should get som pixah stixz and go on a sugah high so you'll all pay attention to me. Give me love!!!

(Actually, I sound quite like an emo...or a teenage girl)

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeah. I should get som pixah stixz and go on a sugah high so you'll all pay attention to me. Give me love!!!

(Actually, I sound quite like an emo...or a teenage girl)

Hm. Teenage girl? I don't know any of them--oh wait! I am one!

lolz1111! sasha is such a bishie!!!!

Klia
10-16-2005, 08:43 PM
Alright. Alright enough with the bashing.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Yes, yes. But this doesn't count as bashing.

This counts as...

Yeah. Eventually someone like that will join, and we'll have a problem.

You know what was scary to me? The Catwalks in Gloria's mind. Oooh. At first I didn't know why things were falling on me, and the music didn't help.

I noticed that Edgar's mind doesn't seem to be scary at all. Hm.

Klia
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Yes, yes. But this doesn't count as bashing.

This counts as...

Yeah. Eventually someone like that will join, and we'll have a problem.

You know what was scary to me? The Catwalks in Gloria's mind. Oooh. At first I didn't know why things were falling on me, and the music didn't help.

I noticed that Edgar's mind doesn't seem to be scary at all. Hm.

WHAT? You didn't consider Edgar's girlfriend one bit creepy? Me neither, I found her funny.

Now that I think back to Gloria's mind, it was so full of mind**** it's not funny. The way Jasper paces back and forth as he looks down on everybody, the audience you couldn't see but was always laughing, the remnants of Gloria's acting life hanging on.

Jasper was creepy. I was so tensed up when I had to beat him.

What do you mean eventually. We already have people on this board. *CoughKliaCough*

I hope *coughKlia* doesn't notice.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:56 PM
WHAT? You didn't consider Edgar's girlfriend one bit creepy? Me neither, I found her funny.

Now that I think back to Gloria's mind, it was so full of mind**** it's not funny. The way Jasper paces back and forth as he looks down on everybody, the audience you couldn't see but was always laughing, the remnants of Gloria's acting life hanging on.

Jasper was creepy. I was so tensed up when I had to beat him.

What do you mean eventually. We already have people on this board. *CoughKliaCough*

I hope *coughKlia* doesn't notice.

But, Klia. I have never heard you say 'bishie' out of humorous context before. That's the kind of people we're talking about.

I was too busy laughing at the critic joke to think Jasper was creepy. I DID, however, find the laughing-but-not-existing audience to be quite creepy.

And Dingo's chin was kind of creepy.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 09:03 PM

I thought his rear end was creepy. Not that I was looking or anything...

TyraaRane
10-16-2005, 09:03 PM

I wasn't creeped out by Dingo's chin so much as I was his butt. And the way Lampita's boobs kept jiggling. Seriously weirded out by that, y'all. Every time.

...Did I just post that? Crap, I did. *facepalm*

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:04 PM
I thought his rear end was creepy. Not that I was looking or anything...

Hm. I just replayed the movie and you're very right.

Very. Very. Right.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 09:05 PM
I wasn't creeped out by Dingo's chin so much as I was his butt. And the way Lampita's boobs kept jiggling. Seriously weirded out by that, y'all. Every time.

Don't worry...I did too.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:06 PM

Wow. All of these posts just make me more afraid to go back into Edgar's mind.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Hm. I just replayed the movie and you're very right.

Very. Very. Right.

You mean to say you've never noticed it before? It just seemed so obvious.

I can't beleive I'm typing this.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Wow. All of these posts just make me more afraid to go back into Edgar's mind.

Yeah, Edgar's mind should win an award for having the creepiest moments.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:09 PM
You mean to say you've never noticed it before? It just seemed so obvious.

I can't beleive I'm typing this.

Well, it isn't like I was looking.

I was busy trying to comprehend TK, which I had had no practice at.

And I don't really want to look, really.

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Well, it isn't like I was looking.

I wasn't looking. Definetly... not. :naughty:

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 11:34 AM
I wasn't looking. Definetly... not. :naughty:

Oh, snap.

That unibrow smiley is creepier than anything in the game.

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 03:25 PM
I have only one definition for crazy. And it is sad.

Because they think saying random crap like 'OMG moo!' and 'LOLZ sephirtoth iz mah toast!" and then saying 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so crazy! pillspillspills!' is oh, so cute.

hey was Sephiroth mentioned in there because that is from my 2nd favorite game oh and wtb is "LOLZ sephiroth iz mah toast" that made me laugh a few times but after that it's just plain stupid and Purple you're right they need pillz oh and back on topic what scares me is Oleander's back story/ childhood story

Klia
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
How does Oleander's backstory scare you?

Just for disscussion..

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 03:32 PM
well wouldn't you be scared if your dad was a butcher that cuts up everything that moves except you and thinks that everything that moves was a bunny except you?
I mean put yourself in Oly's shoes.

Klia
10-18-2005, 04:17 PM
well wouldn't you be scared if your dad was a butcher that cuts up everything that moves except you and thinks that everything that moves was a bunny except you?
I mean put yourself in Oly's shoes.

It didn't creep me out as much as make me feel bad for Oly. I'm sure as a child he was pretty creeped out by such images, but as he grew up they were reminders of the failure that he thinks he was.

It basically a pit of all of his bad memories. So for Oly, scary as hell. For me..not scary. We do all have different freak factors though, so I understand.

zelda 41
02-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah they're REALLY MESSED UP

I wonder what would happen if you could go in the cage they're held in...

Mashi An'krekku
02-12-2006, 05:20 PM
WHY ARE YOU BUMPING 5 MONTH OLD POSTS?
WHY MUST YOU BE N00BISH?
WHY IS THERE A DIET CANADA DRY?

kaecla
02-12-2006, 06:23 PM
what creeped me out was sasha seeing his mom naked you just the fear of seeing your mom nude *shudders*

I assumed that the last woman wasn't his mom, it was someone else, and Sasha felt like his father was cheating on his mom.

EDIT : Woah, I'm out of it today. Sorry Mashi, I didn't notice this thread had been bumped up... or that it had more than one page.

Haywire Mack
03-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Actually, The creepiest part for me was listening to Clem and Crystal talking when they're on the roof of the main lodge. It freaky!

Mashi An'krekku
03-11-2006, 02:22 AM
I punched Crystal when she was on the roof and she totally glitched and started cheering me on.
"PUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCH PUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCH" etc. etc. until she died of dehydration.

OR MAYBE IT WASN'T A GLITCH. OOOH. CREEPY.

Jintor
03-12-2006, 04:57 AM
Like Raz says: 'Oh no, what have I done?'

(This message was brought from the pits of Jintor's memory. It's not perfect, due to scarring.)

PrincessHeart
07-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Whoa, whoa, wait--there's two other folks from Michigan here? Dude. And here I was thinking I was the only person in the state who played the game!

(I'm from Michigan, I'm just not in Michigan at the moment. My permanent address is, though. Ah, college, how you screw up my life. And my mailing address.)

YAY! Two other people in mah state who play this great game!

... OH! As for creappy stuffage. I would havew to say Milla's night mare part. It was definitly like somthing from Silent hill (another great game which more people should play)

Mashi An'krekku
07-16-2006, 03:04 PM
YOU BUMPED THE DAMN THREAD AGAIN!
*throws a full, unopened can of Diet Canada Dry at you*

DarthAve
07-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I freakin hated the tower.
Proof this is the scariest thing ever.

It was a few weeks ago and I was playing this level. It was midnight, my dad was asleep, and my mom wasn't home yet so basically I was alone, in the dark playing psychonauts. I had just reached that part where you walk on the wall and all these rats come down, and my mom pops in and is liek "Boo!" I of coarse scream like a ninny and am like "HOLY SHEEET!!!! OH MY FREGGIN GOD!!!" and leap from my chair, faceplanting into the hardwood floor. My mom laughs her ass off while the rats explode around raz and kill him.

That lever almost made me say sh*t in front of my mom.

pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 10:48 PM
At this point I now find Dingo's butt creepy, like many people before me. Whenever my friends borrow my copy of Psychonauts, I tell them to be careful of Dingo and his creepy butt. They never heed my warnings.

Also, I find the asylum folk's stories, especially Fred's, really sad. And scary. I mean, he was just happily playing a board game when he snapped, and role reversal happened. I felt so so so sorry for him. Crispin too. I mean, you look into those crystal blue eyes and you just think to yourself

"What happened to this poor guy?"

And wonder why this nice, seemingly innocent guy ended up in the Asylum. Edgar... I feel sorry for him heaps, because he's just... Such a nice guy, and yet he was treated like dirt by that b**** Lana. I mean... I only just found the vault a week ago of them when they were together. It made me almost cry. People tend to think Psychonauts isn't sad.

It is.

No-one considers what it would be like to Gloria, or Loboto, or Fred. Everyone just laughs at Loboto and his turtle soup antics, and Jasper and his bullying. I'd hate to be them. They scare me slightly, but not too much, yet they make me sad at the same time.

Back to scary, creepy tidbits. Thorney towers scares me. Just because of it's tiltiness and the rats.

DarthAve
07-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Crispin too. I mean, you look into those crystal blue eyes and you just think to yourself

"What happened to this poor guy?"
That sounds like a compliment.

Pyro/Crispen=Crazy OTP.

pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Uh... Good thing I LIKE Crispin then, iddinit?

DarthAve
07-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh wait. I forgot it was Crispen/Sheegor ever since Psychonauts sings Queen.

pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 11:13 PM
mmhm. Right. So I can't have Crispin? Ahh, well.

Pyro: I'm sorry, Crispin, but I have to let you go. Darth said so.
Crispin: NO!
Pyro: I'm sorry, but it must be so.

DarthAve
07-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Sheegor-Back off, or I'll use my ninja powers to dissapear in a lightning bolt. Or my psychic powers, nobody here ever decided.
Darth_Ave-OH YEAH! I REMEMBER THAT NOW!

pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 11:26 PM
NiCe. I jUsT dEcIdEd To TyPe LiKe ThIs FoR fUn. Now we are normal. I wonder how Sheegor ended up at the asylum?

DarthAve
07-16-2006, 11:32 PM
you know when she arrived, she was smokin'. And her name was a hot chick name, like Heather or somthing. However, years of constant moves from Loboto proved too much, and she became disfigured and fell in love with an orderly and a turtle.

Wow, lol Lifetime movie.

pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Good idea darth.

DarthAve
07-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Sheegor-Here's that brain Dr. Loboto
Loboto-Go ahead and put that brain in my brain tank.
Sheegor-...You know I don't like your innuendo's.
Loboto-I'll innueno you, babe.
Sheegor-Damn you.

SealfiveLight
04-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I fear Loboto and those damn anks. Hello, thats a TANK with a BRAIN and friiging CLAW TRHINGIES SQUIGHING the brain ! EWWWW !!!!! -- But I stil can go to the dentist.

martmeister
04-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Taking a peek at the cleaning tools in a dentist's office is a little scary. The ultraviolet gun, pick, and grinder come to mind, but I'd only freak out if they strapped me to the chair.

MsDevin92
08-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Milla's nightmare- I was tearing up. I just had to get out of there.
The upper ayslum- deserted building for insane people with cracked floor tiles, flickering flourescent lights, and creepy green mist. And the RATS. OH GOD THE RATS. They come at you UP THE WALLS in freaking packs with glowing eyes and everything...*shudder*
The Meat Circus- raw meat and mutilated/zombie animals. I felt sick. The butcher dad freaked me out. I nearly puked when, even off-screen, the two dads fell into the meat grinder. And don't get me started on the last boss.
One time, I was going up through the ayslum, and then I hear the panting (this was like only the second time I'd seen Sheegor). Which didn't help seeing as how the mist, brains, and rats had me already hyperventilating. I turn the camera...very...very slowly...and there she is, looking at me through a window. @_@
Any scene with Loboto creeps me out. He's hilarious, but he's...just not right in the upper story. And he's got a freakin' claw.
Then there's that one cave in the camp where you go down and the bear goes out. Cue heart attack on my first time. X_X

stewlil
09-03-2007, 01:06 PM

You couldn't have worded that any funnier i was actually "lol"ing for once hehe

Dahling
09-13-2008, 03:24 PM
My reaction to Milla's nightmare room was basically "OH GOD HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NO GOOD WITH COMPUTER." Which I really am not. I spent about 6 minutes in that room, just running around and trying to get out. I swear, to this day, if I ever hear those creepy whispers again, I'll go into a fetal position and sob.

The asylum. Just the asylum. Rats and Boyd's pacing and eyetwitching and Fred's (admittidly hilarious) arguments with himself and Gloria attempting to murder me... Geh. A friend who finished the game before me told me that the asylum patients don't get out of there alive. So I really didn't wanna finish that part, because then I'd kill my four favorites. Needless to say, I punched her really, really hard after all was said and done.

MEAT CIRCUS. ENOUGH TO CONVINCE SOMEONE TO GO VEGAN. Not me of course.

And then there's the GODDAMN MEGA CENSOR. I HATE YOU SO MUCH, MEGA CENSOR.

DarthAve
09-13-2008, 04:36 PM
You know what I used to think was creepy and now is just sort of sad?

Shakey Claim. It used to creep me out so much, but now that I sort of get it, plus that mood music, it's so sad really....

martmeister
10-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Meat Circus since everything was on a timer or "run for your life." But hey, rabbit stew still sounds good to me.:dev14:

duckdudetom
04-16-2009, 07:59 PM
I went to milla's nightmare room the other day, and my copy of it on PS2 is really really scratched (that's why i'm about to get it off steam) and it was causing the whole games sound to screw up and go out of sinc. And i left the nightmare room, and it was completly quiet cos of the stuff up. And i went across the party for ages with no sound and then it suddenly went "Miiiiiiiiiiilaaaaaaaaaa" even though I'd left the room ages ago and that freaking creeped the **** out of me. Off topic is it just me or is the background music in lungfishopolis really kinda depressing.