View Full Version : Uthar Sith Uniform
Hi im new here. I was wondering if anyone could override the dark jedi knight robes with the grey sith uniforms.They are worn by Uthar Wynn, Yuthura Ban, and many other sith on Korriban.
09-30-2005, 01:51 AM
Unfortunately, the way the game works if you replaced the Jedi Robes body model with the Sith uniform body model it would replace all the Jedi Robes your PC can wear in the game...
The best I can offer you is this mod (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/6570.html) that I made to make a couple of Jedi robes to look more Sith Uniform Like. :D
09-30-2005, 03:08 PM
What about editing the appearance.2da? Wouldn't that work?
Just change the mdl sections and the textures sections for your PC/jedi party members and voila.
Ironic how Redhawke put a shameless plug in a request thread :halo2:
Maybe instead of replacing the dark jedi knight robes you could replace the soldier clothes with the Sith Uniforms. I found a mod that replaces the soldier uniforms with the Republic uniforms(Trask Ulgo wears them). Could that work?
09-30-2005, 04:34 PM
More than likely yes, but the only slight problem with that is that all the misc male npc clothing (like on nar shadda) use the same model so that would be messed up too =/
But, Nar Shadda is in KOTOR 2, I'm talking about KOTOR 1.
10-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes that would likely be possible unless there are other models out there that use the same Soldier/Scout/Scoundrel clothing models. If those are unique models then anyone who is willing and has the time will be able to do that :D
10-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Kly, you can indeed replace the soldier clothing with the Sith Uniform model...
It is also something easy to do... and a prefect intro mod. ;)
1. Fire up KT... KOTOR Tool available here. (http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/index.html)
2. Look in BIF's/models.bif/Aurora Model for n_sithcomm.mdl and n_sithcomf.mdl extract these and save these to a new folder. Look in BIF's/models.bif/mdx for n_sithcomm.mdx and n_sithcomf.mdx extract these and save these to the same new folder.
3. Look in ERF's/Texture Packs/swpc_tex_tpa/N for N_SithComF01.tpc, N_SithComF02.tpc, and N_SithComF03.tpc and N_SithComM01.tpc, N_SithComM02.tpc, and N_SithComM03.tpc. You double click on these files and the Texture window opens click write file and save these 6 textures to your new folder.
4. Ok, now rename the mdl and mdx files like so...
> n_sithcomf.mdl to PFBBL.mdl
> n_sithcomf.mdx to PFBBL.mdx
> n_sithcomm.mdl to PMBBL.mdl
> n_sithcomm.mdx to PMBBL.mdx
5. Ok, now rename the texture tga files like so
> N_SithComF01.tga to PFBBL01.tga
> N_SithComF02.tga to PFBBL02.tga
> N_SithComF03.tga to PFBBL03.tga
> N_SithComM01.tga to PMBBL01.tga
> N_SithComM02.tga to PMBBL02.tga
> N_SithComM03.tga to PMBBL03.tga
This will give you 3 different clothing variants too, you can wear them by using the giveitem cheat for g_i_clothes01 through g_i_clothes03 if I'm not mistaken.
6. Put the 2 mdl and 2 mdx and 6 tga files in your override and start a game with a Soldier PC and put on some clothes and you should have a Sith uniform.
I hope this helps! :D
I did what you asked but for some reason the unifrom is either all white or all black.I could give you a screenshot but I don't know how to make it. I don't know what happened.
10-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Check that your 6 texture tga filenames are correct. Sounds like you didn't rename the files correctly.
Just so you know the 0 in PFBBL01.tga and the five other tga files are the number 0 not the letter O. ;)
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.