PDA

View Full Version : Another rpg-What a good RP should be.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Sarah nodded. "Woot." But then she looked at the door and the swirling portal within it. "You know, we could use those at any time, and Dan walked through on his own. Shouldn't we... follow him or something?"

Gruducuuz
10-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Dan was suddenly flying through space when all of a suuden he fell. On to a shoft, plush carpet. "Wait, DANG IT! I hate how those notes make you be so specific." Dan said as he stood. He heard some music that reminded him of that show, "I love the 70's" and strobe light were flashing in his eyes. There were tvs all over. "Where am I?" thought Dan. "I'd rather not use up another mental note, so I should probably find the owner of this mind."

(Milla's Mind.)

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 03:32 PM
"Yeah, I think we should follow him.So he doesn't kill himself, or end up inside anyone elses mind." Natasha stepped into the door.

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Sarah blinked, pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil, wrote down a note in case Sasha came back, and went through the door.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Milla: i wonder what that was

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Sarah shot back into her body with a yelp. "Owch!" She rubbed her head, pulling off her gloves and stuffing them back in her pockets. "Looks like I'm back!" She looked at Natasha and Dan, but they were still in trances.

"I guess that door could lead ANYWHERE. This ain't good..." Then she saw Milla. "And that's worse."

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Inner milla looked over and saw the children.

Milla: how did you get in here children. Does Sasha have anything to do with this?

splitsecond
10-15-2005, 05:04 PM
((sorry i'm so late much 2much homework :( ))
Sasha jumped out of a portal in his mind "well done children you passed the......" Sasha looked over and saw an open door in his mind "this is bad if this is what I think it is than were all in danger" Sasha ran through the door and jumped threw he landed in some weird wasteland type place and everything in the background was on fire "who's mind is this" Sasha barely had time to think about it before a monster charged at him he quickly jumped back threw the door and landed in some sort of 80's dance party "definetly Vodello's mind" Sasha took a few steps and saw Milla, Natasha, Ness, and Dan all standing there.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Milla put hand on her hip and look at Sasha.

Smon
10-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Ness walked through the door and saw Milla with the other campers.

Uhoh... I hope we don't get in trouble for this...

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Sarah walked over to Milla, looking rather confused and wondering what was up with the others. She had gotten back to the real world, so why weren't they?

"Hello miss." She then proceeded to sit on the dock staring at the water for no apparent reason other than to stare.

Smon
10-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Ness didn't seem to be noticed... yet.

Maybe I can avoid getting in trouble by going back through the door...

He headed back in and seemed to be in a wide open countryside.

"Well... this is calming... maybe I won't get in trouble if-"BOOM.
What the heck was that???

A cannonball was flying at him. He got his bat ready.

Where am I now?!!

(Fred's Mind)

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Sarah blinked, and looked at Ness. Maybe... She sent off a telepathic message.

Oy, Ness! Can you hear me?

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Milla looked at Sasha wondering why he wasn't saying anything

Smon
10-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Ness sent the cannonball flying. Well, now to figure out where I am...

Oy, Ness! Can you hear me?

Sarah? Yeah, I can hear you, where are you?

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Sarah nodded. I got sent back to my body... that door goes EVERYWHERE. She squinted. Do you think it might be possible to wake you up on the real world end?

Smon
10-15-2005, 05:54 PM
It's worth a shot, I think I'm in a big battlefield here...

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Wierd. She went over to the lake and grabbed some of the freshwater plants in the silt. She took a whiff, grimaced, and walked back to Ness, waving them under his nose.

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Lake weeds are the new cocaine?

Smon
10-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Ness was wandering around the field when he smelt something... funky.

HOLY FREAKIN G-

He was pulled back to the docks.

OD.

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Sarah looked at Ness as he came back, looked at the lake weeds, and shrugged. "Geez, that strong? Well, welcome back."

Ray_the_psychic
10-15-2005, 06:32 PM
(What about fan made characters? If so I am Ray a Powerful but insane Psychic.)

Hi I'm outta the asylum and back to camp I wonder what kinda classes we have this year. If nobody's teaching it I'll show everyone E.S.P!

(The power to read and jump in minds and control that thing/person.)

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 06:34 PM
You might not want to join in right now, Ray. They're really far and it might be difficult to introduce a new character now.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Natasha followed Ness (as always) and went to her room, filled with her instruments, music stands, and folders upon folders of various sheet music. "Oh my gosh, I'm in my own mind."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Sarah decided to try to get in contact with Natasha.

Oy, Natasha! Hear me?

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 07:18 PM
"Sarah, I'm in my own mind. It's really weird. I want OUT!!!"

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Sarah mentally nodded. Okay, this is going to smell really strongly. Brace yourself! She waved the lake weed underneath Natasha's nose in the real world.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 07:36 PM
"Oh my GOSH!!!" Natasha left her mind, and said "Thanks, I needed that. What about Dan and Ness? They need out."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 07:41 PM
"Ness is out. I'll do Dan next." She went to his body and waved the stuff under his nose without any telepathic warning.

"I should keep some of this weed in a baggie or something. Just in case."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 07:42 PM
"Good Idea, Where'd u find it?"

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 07:49 PM
"It was growing in the lake. It just made sense to grab it and see what it'd do." She looked at it. "Looks a bit like mutated seaweed. Wonder how it would taste dried."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 07:53 PM
"Eww, you like sushi? It personally bothers me since I met that lungfish that was mutated in the lake a few days ago."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 08:01 PM
"Lungfish in the lake? I'm... not gonna ask. But I don't eat sushi that much. I just like dried seaweed with meat and rice. It's a Korean thing." She put it on a rock and sat down on the ground. "My brain hurts."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:02 PM
"Mine too, where's Sasha and Milla? I ain't seen Milla in a while."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 08:03 PM
"I saw Milla talking to Sasha... or trying to. He seemed kinda out of it. Do you think he saw that door?" She looked at the docks where she could still see the bright polyester clothing that was Milla's dress.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:05 PM
"what u lookin' at? That bright orange thing, That's Milla's dress."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 08:09 PM
"Yeah. Sure is colorful." She went to the lake and stared at it. "Do you ever get the feeling that there's something in the water that wants to pull you under?"

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:15 PM
"No, wanna go talk to Milla? Ask her where Sasha is?"

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 08:32 PM
"Sasha's still on the dock. He looks like he astral projected himself. It's kinda wierd looking."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:44 PM
"Should I go poke him now?"

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 08:48 PM
"Only if I get to do it too." She crossed her arms.

Smon
10-15-2005, 08:50 PM
"Should I go poke him now?"
"I wouldn't" Ness advised. "It's probably like that old 'Never wake a sleepwalker' thing. It just doesn't sound like a good idea to me."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 08:55 PM
"Fine it's either play some violin for you guys, poke Sasha, or make out with someone."

Smon
10-15-2005, 09:01 PM
"..." Ness always had his priorities. and he always had a list. "...let's see... '1.Train with Agent Nein. 2.Perfect Helmet' well, I better make sure that helmet is under control, my levitation threw me into the air last time, I better try to control it better" and with that he put on the helmet and turned invisible.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:04 PM
"I'ma play violin. Anybody here of the finale from Orphious?

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Sarah frowned and walked over to Sasha. Blinking, she waved her hand in front of his face. There wasn't any response. "He looks really out of it. And I mean REALLY out of it. I can't sense any activity in his own brain..."

splitsecond
10-15-2005, 09:05 PM
((sorry forgot to add that i'm going to be in and out so can the narrator kinda just sub for me for a while))
Sasha came back to his senses and noticed everbody had alredy left "if the mental door is left untreated then all hell will break loose" Sasha tried to ponder on this for a second but thoughts of burning things overcame his thoughts he quickly opened his eyes "oh no it's happening that mental door opened a chain of entrances to other minds everyones psyches are being intertwined at this rate the world will be plunged into madness" Sasha quickly ran to his lab " I have to fix this"
((I prbaly won't be back till tommorow))

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Milla blinked what the hell just happened. The children were in my my mind I found Sasha's belt thingie.

*Milla walked past the children and went to Sasha's lab.*

(Milla: In love with Sasha, but shhhhhhh)

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Natasha ran to her bunk and got her violin case. She returned to the beach using the underground transit system, and got ready to play.

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 09:13 PM
Sarah hung around the lake. At one point, she started talking to herself, or to some imaginary person, most of it very quiet.

"D'you have to interupt now? I just got comfortable."
Hey, I'm sorry but just telling you that something wierd popped up in here. In Sarah's head, the voice sounded nothing like her, a male voice and older sounding. I got it shut off but you're going to have some outside influence to your thoughts at the time.

"What the hell is THAT supposed to mean?" She raised her voice a bit too loud, so she stopped and continued in her mind.

Smon
10-15-2005, 09:13 PM
Ness was wandering around testing various powers and suddenly he heard a voice within his own mind.

Everybody loves to dance darling!

What the heck was that... it sounded like Ms. Vodello... but also not... I wonder if I can go into minds without portals with this thing...

And with that he projected out of his body.

Alright lets see if I can focus this... hm, if it came from Milla I should probably check there, though that warfield might have something to do with it, but who could that have been? Maybe the fish...

Suddenly he found himself floating underwater and heading for the lake.

Then again there is an insane asylum across here, better check there first...

He headed there and found it completely abandoned.

Crud, noone here... this is taking too long I need a way to find a bunch of minds at once, but how...

He suddenly looked around and found himself in a sort of hallway full of doors, but the doors all had small cat-doors with little creatures carrying things across to other doors. (The door intertwining psyches)

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Natasha started to play finale from Orphious(cancan dance) for Sarah and Dan when sah felt somthing wrong with her psyche. "Somthing's wrong with Ness, I go find him!" She ran off with her violin and bow in hand.

(If Milla <3 Sasha, Milla might just become my mom?)

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Sarah continued the conversation as Natasha ran off. "Hey, why don't we send a scout through?" She could feel something pushing at her mind.

Yeah, great idea. But who?
"I was thinking one of the Censor guys."
I forgot about them. Okay, doing so now...

One of the doors in the hallway Ness was in, a dark green one with an orange pattern of sorts, opened. What appeared to be a slightly reptillian censor came out, looking around like it was confused.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 09:28 PM
(Mabye)

Milla felt something.

"what the"

Smon
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Ness was looking at all the doors. He walked through one and noticed it was wedged shut.

Hm... I don't think I was in this one before, well, with this helmet it should be simple enough to get in.

It still wouldn't open.

Ness pulled out a credit card and swiped it through the crack. He opened it and found himself in a big burning wasteland.

Now, I guess I should find a way to take out all these little miniportal things...

Suddenly a big burning beast came charging at him. With only seconds to react he jumped onto its back.

CRUDCRUDCRUDCRUD. Gotta find the portal, Gotta find the portal, Gotta find the portal...

He looked down and saw it on the monsters back.

He peeled it off, and climbed inside, on his way in grabbing a corner so he could carry it with him. He found himself back in the hallway, looking back at the door that now lacked a cat door.

One down, seven to go...

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:40 PM
"NESSSSSS" Somehow Natasha was sending feedback to Ness he could here her in his head.

"Ness, where are you? I'm gonna help you! Ness!"

Smon
10-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Ness was looking at the lizard censor.

What the-

Ness, where are you? I'm gonna help you! Ness!

...Natasha? I'm in this big, hallway, cat-door place... wait... I think I see a big machine that was in Sasha's lab, maybe you can use it to get here...

Ray_the_psychic
10-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanx please pm me when I should come in oh and I'm new (you probably have noticed so gimme some advice and tips that might help thanx.

Ray out.

Oh this is to Purple Squid unless you didn't read the title

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 09:54 PM
"You got it NesS" Natasha was luckly near the GPC, she ran to Sasha's lab, Sasha asked her what she was doing here "Not time dad, just whatever this big ol' machien does, use it on me." Natasha was hooked up to the machine, and was inside a hallway with Ness. "NESS! I was worried, now how many times have I gone to save your behind?"

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Thanx please pm me when I should come in oh and I'm new (you probably have noticed so gimme some advice and tips that might help thanx.

Ray out.

Oh this is to Purple Squid unless you didn't read the title

Will do.

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:00 PM
"You got it NesS" Natasha was luckly near the GPC, she ran to Sasha's lab, Sasha asked her what she was doing here "Not time dad, just whatever this big ol' machien does, use it on me." Natasha was hooked up to the machine, and was inside a hallway with Ness. "NESS! I was worried, now how many times have I gone to save your behind?"
"Not sure, we seem to have a situation here," he said, as he pointed out all the moving glowin moving thoughts around. "I think that whatever it is that normally sorts one's thoughts got mixed up and is sorting other people's thoughts around," he explained. "Although it's just a theory I think it might be a good idea to seal up all these cat-doors." after explaining the situation he blasted the censor into the endless abyss of the unconcious and headed for Sasha's door.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:02 PM
"hmm, interesting, but you owe me for saving your butt again!!!"

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:11 PM
"Alright, alright," Ness said as he headed through the door. He found himself in Sasha's mind.

Well, at least I know where the portal is here.

He circled the cube until he found it, then he left using the same procedure and found himself in the unconcious again.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:13 PM
"You know what I want you to do right?" said Natasha, who followed Ness and he tried to find his way out.

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:20 PM
"..." Ness knew. But avoided it because he didn't know to which degree.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:22 PM
"Ok, I'll meet you at the docks at midnight so I can play violin for you. What did you think I wanted you to do for me, make out with me? Not till the second date honey. Come well dressed too."

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:28 PM
"GAH. Oh, um. Okay." Ness said and headed for the next door. As he opened it he found himself in a big study.

"Hm... haven't been here before, but then how come it was so easy to open?"

He looked over the table.

Hey a board game! As he looked up he saw giant glasses.

"What the heck???"

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:32 PM
"Hey look, it's the crazy french guy! Hi Mr.french guy!"

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Ness looked around.

"Wait... I'm in the board game! Cool!"

he looked down.

"Hey a tiny house!"

he looked up and saw the front of the house.

"..."

Okay this place is confusing...

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Natasha hopped into the board game after Ness. "Ness, we gotta go into the portal. if we keep going through minds we might not get out of here soon. I think if we get to the hallway we can go into the machine's portal and get out of the hallway and people's minds!"

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Natasha hopped into the board game after Ness. "Ness, we gotta go into the portal. if we keep going through minds we might not get out of here soon. I think if we get to the hallway we can go into the machine's portal and get out of the hallway and people's minds!"
"Well first we have to find it, as near as I can tell the people who are experienced with their thoughts are able to plant the entrance squarely where you come in, however pretty much everyone at camp has something to learn themself, so the portals are harder to find." said Ness. "And anyway, I think we should fix everything first, afterall we found a Censor in the hallway, and I have found NONE in these minds, all this chaos caused by the portals are mixing thoughts and memories and we seem to be the only ones who've noticed. Insanity is spreading like a disease, if this isn't fixed two minds may inadvertently merge into one. So I think it would be a good idea to fix up everything here first." and then he knocked on the door.

"Hey, have you seen a big glowing doorway anywhere?" he asked the inhabitant.

"Hm, now that you mentioned it, I think I have it right here. I found it while I was out in the fields."

"GREAT! Could we have it please?"

"That depends, what do I get in return?"

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Natasha felt around in her pocket. "I have a poetry book and a candle"

Smon
10-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Ness checked his backpack.

"and I've got, a yo-yo, bat, PSP, and a slignshot."

(Peasant)"hm... while the prospects of a portable multimedia station do sound tempting, got any... weapons?"

"...not all children carry guns and knives. You may wanna rethink your assumptions of the new generation."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:03 PM
"Hmm, hold on a sec." Natasha reached into her handbag and pulled out a toy lightsaber.

"I here have a genuine lightsaber!! Direct from that galexy far far away!! I'll trade this magnificent piece of crafted beauty for a psychoportal. this is a limited time offer just for you."

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:11 PM
"WOW Seriously? That's pretty nifty, um... alright. Sure." he took the sabre and handed the doorway to them. Ness opened it up.

"after you."

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:14 PM
"I know, I do rock that hard." Natasha stepped into the portal.

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:32 PM
Ness followed her and they were back in the unconcious.

"Okay, so that was Fred, we got Sasha, someone with a firey problem, so let's check what's left, Milla, You, Sarah, Linda, Myself, Dan, and one door I can't attach to anyone really, who should we take care of next?"

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:33 PM
"Nobody, I want to stop getting into people's heads. My watch says it's 9:30, quite late to be going through people's minds."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 11:34 PM
Sarah was still talking to herself.

In the hallway, the lizardlike censor was slowly checking over each door, recording details and how it wasn't the mind it protected. It relayed this information to the other entity, which relayed it to Sarah.

"Doors? Sounds a bit like that Collective Unconcious place I've read about."
Bookworm.
"Shut up, you."

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:39 PM
"Nobody, I want to stop getting into people's heads. My watch says it's 9:30, quite late to be going through people's minds."
"Have it your way," Ness said. He headed for the next door and touched the knob.

Oh, this must be Milla's, easy.

He opened it up and headed inside.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:40 PM
"Ness!!! Ugg, I'm gonna kill him after our date!" Natasha followed Ness into Milla's portal.

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 11:41 PM
((Deleted due to slowness and general not-fitting-in-ness.))

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Ness found himself in a big dance room full of TVs except something seemed off.

It was full of UFOs.

Uhoh, this is what I was worrying about...

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:44 PM
"What the heck? I'm seeing some strange things around here."

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:49 PM
"This is what I was talking about," Ness said. "as near as I can tell, Milla's personality got intertwined with my memories, thus she is still the same person, but remembers a lot of alien interaction and psychic wildlife. We've got to find the portal before it gets any worse."

Tarkya
10-15-2005, 11:49 PM
The censor felt compelled to follow the other two, so it did. This was in part due to the subconsious urges from it's actual mind, so it snuck in the door.

As soon as it got in, it could tell that what was there didn't belong. "No?"

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:50 PM
"Wait, I've got these!" Natasha pulls out some smelling salts."We can get out of the mental world with these."

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:58 PM
"Wait, I've got these!" Natasha pulls out some smelling salts."We can get out of the mental world with these."
"Right now getting out isn't one of my priorities," Ness said. "Right now I've got to get all these memories back to where they belong." he turned around and saw a Censor. "I mean does this thing look healthy to you?"

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 12:01 AM
You could almost say the Censor looked insulted for a moment. But then the emotionless expression returned, and it backed away a bit. It looked a bit lost in the place.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:06 AM
"Ok, so we're gonna run around a mind trying to fix it when we arn't even supposed to be here?"

Smon
10-16-2005, 12:07 AM
"He seems lost..." Ness realized he must not belong here. "Well, we better help him find his way back, first we better find the portal, shouldn't be too hard seeing as we were here before" he looked around and saw it relatively close to them.

"See? Simple enough," he used TK to send the Censor back through thne headed for it. "You coming?"

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 12:10 AM
The censor complained a bit, but as soon as it was back in the hallway, it scrambled for its door and ducked through the catflap.

Sarah was looking at Ness, pondering whether or not she should wave the lake weed under his nose. She had a feeling what he was doing was important, and he was wearing that darn helmet.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:11 AM
"Ughh, do I have a choice?" Natasha followed Ness to the portal.

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 12:37 AM
Sarah sent another mental message to Natasha and Ness.

Hey, stay away from the green and orange door.

She really didn't want to have them looking around in her mind.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:41 AM
"I heard you Sarah" Natasha thought back to Sarah.

"Sarah said to keep away from the green and orange door Ness."

Smon
10-16-2005, 01:09 AM
"Alright," Ness said. "If we can get all the others fixed we shouldn't have to anyway" (sorry, I won't be on for a while, making the MuscleMan skin for RDFK.)

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 01:10 AM
(No, I'll miss you too much)
"Alright, but's let's finish this soon so we can go to the docks on time."

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 01:15 AM
Sarah relaxed. If all went well they'd go ahead and stay out of her mind and then there wouldn't be any problem with them discovering her... mental issue.

She decided to relax, considering nothing was trying to kill her, nothing was making life difficult, and it was a nice day. She found a slightly more comfortable rock than the others, gave one last nervous glance at the lake (she still thought it was wanting to pull her under, maybe some remnant of some curse), then relaxed a bit, closing her eyes.

Smon
10-16-2005, 04:52 AM
"Okay, so let's pick," he ponted to a random door. "This one," he opened it and found himself in a sort of office cubicle.

(Coach's Mind)

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 01:46 PM
People give anything to my thread just write random crap

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 01:46 PM
I mean fan made characters in the creativity room.

shinzuku
10-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Milla walked down the trail to the Gpc area

"I wonder where everyone went'".

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Sarah nearly fell asleep on the lake side, but was woken by what could only be described as something buzzing in her ear. She swatted at whatever caused the problem and sat up, looking at the little bloodsucker that was hasitly fleeing.

She looked around, and glanced at Ness. Hey, Ness... do you want me to move your body somewhere else? I'm starting to get mosquitos around here.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 02:21 PM
SOMEBODY SAVE THE NARRATOR.

The narrator is being stalked.

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 02:57 PM
((That isn't good. Does the Narrator desire a flamethrower to deal with this stalker?))

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 06:42 PM
(don't worry i'm with the witness protection program we will give you a new identity......how about squid purple nobody will know it is you)
Sasha stood in his lab thinking then it hit him he was thinking his own thoughts without any distractions "somebody must of fixed the door in my head" with that Sasha went to the brain tumbler "I must know who did this" then there was a bright light and Sasha was in the collective conscious "ok who.....Ness, Natasha you fixed the door?"

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 06:53 PM
When Sarah didn't receive a response, she went ahead and picked Ness up, carrying him piggyback to the stump.

"Geez you're heavy." She slid in, and after some study, got it to go to Sasha's lab. She got out of the stump and looked around, seeing Sasha and Natasha unconcious by the strange giant flashlight looking thing. She shrugged, and set Ness down on one of the strange looking couches and started sorting out her thoughts. It was strange getting all this interferance.

Gruducuuz
10-16-2005, 07:14 PM
(Where is my character?)

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 07:23 PM
((where were you last))

Gruducuuz
10-16-2005, 07:26 PM
(I could still be in sasha's lab, but i'm not too sure.)

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 07:44 PM
((You were on the beach and I was waving the really smelly lake weed under your nose.))

Smon
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Ness was standing at the open door when he heard Sasha.

"Yeah, it was getting really confusing so I'm working on getting everything sorted out."

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
"Sasha, what the heck are you doing here, and tell Ness we probably shouldn't be fixing people's heads at this age at least."

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:34 PM
"quite the contrary Natasha I had a other student a while back who was only 11 when he started and I think you two are doing a grat job" Sasha went to another door which was locked and wouldn't budge "whos mind is this Natasha do still have those gloves i'm pretty sure you could use it's power to see whats in this door"

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Sarah decided that it would be best to notify Sasha of her request.

Hey, Sasha? Stay away from the green door with glowing orange swirls out it. She beamed off the mental message and relaxed a bit.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:48 PM
"glowing orange swirls that can't be good" Sasha looked at the door it was the door just described to him

Smon
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
"Alright, so we have to stay out of there, if we can fix everything else we shouldn't have to go in anyway," Ness said as he got ready to enter the warfield before him.

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 09:02 PM
As Sasha looked at the door, the catflap opened and one of the lizard-censors ran out and lingered for a moment before a shadowy black tentacle reached out and grabbed it, and pulled it back in.

You can quench your wanderlust later. We need you in here. The message was mainly directed at the Censor, although others could hear it, and the catflap shut.

Smon
10-16-2005, 09:07 PM
"...well, that was a bit disturbing..." Ness said and headed into the warfield which was no longer the mental dentist office he saw before.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 09:10 PM
"Dang, it's 10:55 and We gotta go to the docks for an important meeting of the campers. So, if we're gonna do this, let's get this done." Natasha walked up to Sarah's mind "Get ready Sarah, cause here I come!" she mentally told Sarah.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 09:11 PM
"hmmm..... that was odd" Sasha turned around and followed Ness

((smon how did you get that pic in your sig))

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 09:16 PM
"What's odd, me? YOU CALLIN' ME ODD DAD? THAT'S SO MEAN." Natasha ran into Sarah's mind in a dramatic way.

(any of you hear about that smurf anti-war commerical?)

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Dammit Natasha, STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND! She sat up in a rush. "Make sure they don't get in!" She was referring to the other voice she talked to.

Will do. The door locked with a click.

Smon
10-16-2005, 09:17 PM
"hmmm..... that was odd" Sasha turned around and followed Ness

((smon how did you get that pic in your sig))
Ness was looking around for the door. He couldn't find it immeidately so he decided to press onward. Then Sasha appeared.

((I used [ img] tags after putting the image on PhotoBucket...RESPEK.))

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 09:24 PM
"ugh Morry mind is so cluttered this man should really keep his thoughts under control" Sasha took a few steps and saw a small bunny with an army hat on " well hello there little fella do you mind telling me were the door .." Sasha's sentence was cut short as a missile destroyed the bunny

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 09:25 PM
" well hello there little fella do you mind telling me were the door .."

(That is so being sigged!)

Natasha entered Sarah's mind in a huff before Sarah locked it. It looked very cloudy and sad. Natasha had no idea what to do.

Tarkya
10-16-2005, 11:06 PM
When Natasha came in, there were some flashes of lighting here and there. If you listened hard enough, you could hear a light tune like from an old video game.

You should listen when someone tells you to stay out of their mind

A black tentacle twined it's way around Natasha's leg. It belonged to what looked like a man in a solid black cloak with a snakelike head and glowing yellow eyes. Too bad you're a friend of Sarah's or you'd be mindless by now.

The tentacle tightened.

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Milla went to Sasha's lab, and saw all of the unconsious people. She meditated and went back to the collective unconsous. (That's where you all are right)

shinzuku
Milla went to Sasha's lab, and saw all of the unconsious people. She meditated and went back to the collective unconsous. (That's where you all are right?)

shinzuku
(How do you delete a post? I can only edit it.)

Tarkya
10-17-2005, 02:14 PM
((Owch, triple post. Yup, everyone but Sarah are either in the CU or mucking around in other people's minds))

Sarah blinked as Milla came in and went unconsious. "Of course she doesn't notice me..." She was pondering waving the lake weed under Natasha's nose just to get her out of her mind... but it appeared that she had already been found and she'd have to make it on her own.

She got comfortable in the chair and closed her eyes, getting really close to sleep again.

Gruducuuz
10-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Dan realized that, because he had been just standing around for a while, he might as help with what the others were doing. He then thought, "I might start in my own mind, seeing as I know it best." And he went to the collective uncocience via Sasha's mind. He looked around, looking at all the different designs on the doors, trying to figure out which was his. "Too dancy, too locky, too yelly, too UFO-y, too frenchy." Dan spotted a door with a large eraser for a door. "Looks about right." said Dan as he opened the door to his own mind. As he walked in, he was standing on a series of rulers that connected to create a long bridge. "I geuss this leads to a city of some kind. Wait, I geuss? I should know these things." Dan said as he started walking. He walked for what seemed to be hours, but was probably just twenty minutes. "Wait, if it's my mind, doesnt that mean I can alter it?" thought Dan. He than began of thinking of and idea.

Icarus potion, Icarus potion, Icarus potion.

All of a sudden, on a block of pencil shavings, came a green potion. Dan grabbed it, popped the lid, and drank it. "Thats preety good." thought Dan, in mid-drink. He suddenly grew a huge pair of wings, and suddenly felt his arm weigh down a little. A watch had attached itself to his arm. "Of cource, a time limit." said Dan as he looked at the watch. It was set for 30 minutes, and hadn't started yet. He moved his newfound wings a little, and the timer started. "Guess I've gotta hurry." Thought Dan as he tyried to start flying. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but he then got the hang of it. "Looks like I'm going to get there on time." thoguht Dan as he flew towards the city at the end of the bridge.

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 08:47 PM
"OMFG, get off me you little bit.." The tentacle let go of Natasha's leg. "I'd better get out of here, where's the portal at?" Natasha searched for a few seconds and found it "Get me out of here!!!" Natasha immeadtly got out of Sarah's mind.

Tarkya
10-17-2005, 08:57 PM
The creature stared for a moment and chuckled. The deed is done, Sarah.

Sarah nodded, and beamed off a message to Natasha. I told you not to go in. I have issues. She paused, and added something.Hey, I saw Milla go in. Just a warning.

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 09:02 PM
"OH crap! Sasha is so dead!!! I'd better tell him!" Natasha turned around and saw Milla, "Umm, later." Natasha activated invistiblity and snuck into Dan's mind.

Smon
10-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Ness was looking around.

Hm... where would something be hidden in a battlefield?

Suddenly bullets were flying at him. Thinking quickly he ran to the left and hid behind a wooden barrier.

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 09:12 PM
"Umm, this place is weird. I don't feel entirly safe here, so I'm totally out." Next thing, Natasha was pulled underground by something.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Oooh, snap. The narrator senses a disturbance in the force.

Smon
10-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Oooh, snap. The narrator senses a disturbance in the force.
(I think we ran out of subject)

Ness looked for more cover.

Crap. None... well, none nearby.

He looked at the wooden shield. It had a target. He hit it, a new target popped it and he ran for it.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 05:33 PM
I'll help.

NARRATOR SUMMONS--

INTERN! AND EXPLOSIONS!

Eh. The narrator is lost as to what's happening.

Smon
10-18-2005, 05:45 PM
I'll help.

NARRATOR SUMMONS--

INTERN! AND EXPLOSIONS!

Eh. The narrator is lost as to what's happening.
Okay, AHEM.

On the last episode of Another RPG, Ness and Sasha went into the Coach's mind and went their own ways to find the portal, meanwhile Natasha got stuck inside Sarah's mind.

Can she escape? Will Ness and Sasha ever find the portal? Will Goku come back before ALL his friends die? Probably not, but find out ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF ANTOHER RPG.

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 07:40 PM
"Umm, SARAH!!!!! DAN!!!! NESS, SOMBODY FREAKIN' HELP ME!!!!" A nightmare thingie popped up and Natasha psi-blasted it. "Hmm,"she thought "That works well." Natasha Psi blasted it until it exploded and little things popped out of it's mouth "EAT THIS DUDE!!!" Natasha tossed one of the things into the opening, and the nightmare dried up. Natasha punched it and jumped into the hole in the ground to get back to the regular mental world. "OK, I'M SO DONE!!!"

Tarkya
10-18-2005, 07:50 PM
In the real world, Sarah finally fell asleep.

In the mental world, the door into her mind opened up and Sarah walked out looking really confused.

"Okay, either I'm dreaming or I projected in my sleep. Or both. This is freaky." She'd only been in Sasha's mind and in some cases her own, but not here. "OY! Anyone out there?"

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Natasha busted her way out of the door, and went into the coaches mind. She caught up with Ness and said, "OK Ness, I'm done. I just got sucked underground by a demon-looking thing in Dan's mind, and I had to kill to escape. I'm going back to the real world, I'll see you tonight at the rock out by the bathosphere for our meeting."

Tarkya
10-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Sarah saw Natasha and waved rather hard at her. "OI, Natasha! When you get back to the real world could you wake me up? I'm either sleep-projecting or dreaming and it's not that easy to wake up!"

Smon
10-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Ness agreed.

"Okay, right now I need to take care of... this." he said and he pointed at the giant helmet firing at him. He hit the target and ran for the next one.

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 08:12 PM
"Hello, invistibility? I'll see you there." Natasha walked off, went into the hallway, projected back into the real world, woke up Sarah,, and ran off to the cabin to get ready.

Smon
10-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Ness was left alone.

Invisi- ...DUH.

He turned invisible and ran straight for the helmet. He climbed inside and found the doorway. He left through it and pulled it through with the same method.

Tarkya
10-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Sarah woke up with a start. "Ouch. That kinda hurt." She looked at Ness. "Huh. He should be safe here. Unless Sasha goes mad or something. Which won't happen." She got up and ran for the cabins so she could get into some nicer clothes. Or at least decently dried ones.

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Natasha was at the cabins getting ready. She slipped on a black dress(just in case), put her hair up fancy and put a flower in it. She slipped on her fancy shoes, grabbed her violin, and headed for the docks.

Smon
10-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Ness was in the collective. He figured, It must be late enough. and he headed for the brain tumbler and jumped out back to his body.

Alright, better get ready for the ...meeting.

DarthAve
10-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Natasha reached the island by the bathosphere, sat down, and waited for Ness. When she saw him walk down the ramp, she let out a faint smile and said to herself "Please, I don't wanna make a fool of myself."

Tarkya
10-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Sarah was sitting outside the cabin, a small fire burning in front of her. She was wearing a black tee and actual blue jeans, and the shirt and pants she had been wearing before were hanging on a makeshift drying rack next to the fire. She was poking the fire with a stick and feeding it small bits of wood she'd found.

"Heh. All I need is some fish and I could make a nice dinner here." She put another wood bit in, wishing to some degree that she could actually use pyrokinesis and completely unaware of what was going to happen on the lake.

Gruducuuz
10-19-2005, 07:17 AM
Dan, after the first Icarus potion wearing off, and summoning at least 3 or 4 new ones, made it to the city. "God, that took longer than expected." thought Dan as he got towds the gate at the beggining of the city. Dan looked around and didn't find it anywhere in the city. "If this is really my brain, and my love for video games is really etched into my mind, the door will be on top of the highest building." said Dan. Dan summoned up one last Icarus potion. And sure enough, the door was on the highest building. "Now how to get rid of the door..." thought Dan.

After alot of thinking, Dan decided on one thing. "Ill just take it with me." said dan as he reached for the frame. He pushed it on the left and right sides to make it very narrow, jumped and grabbed the very top which made it very tiny. Dan picked it up and put the door in his pocket. "Now the trouble of getting out." thought Dan. Then dan had an idea.

Elevator to Collective Unconcience. Elevator to Collective Unconcience. Elevator to Collective Unconcience.

And then the elevator came out of nowhere. and took him straight to the CU. Dan then exited through Sasha's mind, back into the real world. Dan was really hungry, seeing as he hadn't had anything to eat since he left and headed to the main lodge. Judging by the lack of light coming though the window, he guessed no one was in there. "There might be somthing to eat around here, oh yeah! this place has a lake, which probably means there's fish! I might as well try to catch some while I'm there." said Dan as he headed towards the lake.

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 07:02 PM
"Hey Ness, I'm glad you came like you said you would. So, what song should I play?"

Tarkya
10-19-2005, 07:28 PM
For some reason it looked like everyone was going to the lake. She threw some dirt on the fire and stomped on it a bit, before smothering it with more dirt. She checked her clothes, tossed them on her bunk, and put on her jacket. Last time everyone else was at the lake they did some fun things. She stuck her PDA in her pocket and began walking.

Smon
10-19-2005, 07:36 PM
"Hey Ness, I'm glad you came like you said you would. So, what song should I play?"
"ya know, whatever ya feel like."

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 07:47 PM
"OK, I'll play....Nearer my god to thee." Natasha readied her violin and began to play for Ness.

Tarkya
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Sarah came to the lake, blinking as she heard violin music drifting across the air. "Sounds like Natasha is trying to seduce Ness again..." She found a large bit of driftwood and pulled out the PDA, bringing up one of the e-books that she'd downloaded.

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Natasha finished her song and looked at Ness. "Did ya' like it? Am I good??''

splitsecond
10-19-2005, 09:04 PM
((wha...what happend i'm completely lost thnx to homework))

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 09:06 PM
(eh, not much, we're all out of the CU and Ness and Natasha are at the docks, on a date. Sarah is fishing or somthing and I think Milla's in the CU or your lab)

Smon
10-19-2005, 11:38 PM
Natasha finished her song and looked at Ness. "Did ya' like it? Am I good??''
Ness had never actually heard someone his age play any classical instrument, sure his friends would brag 'I can play electic geetar!!!!' but he had never heard anything so cultured.

"Quite honestly, it was perfect."

Tarkya
10-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Sarah looked up from the PDA (She had been reading "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish) as the music ended. She turned the device off, stuck it in her pocket, and walked to the dock, sitting at the edge of one of them.

"Hey... Quip, is this lake cursed?" At last the shadowy being that Sarah talked so much to is named.

It paused for a second. No curse, but someone with a curse was here recently. Sarah nodded.

"So it rubbed off. Never heard of that happening." She fell back onto the dock, staring up at the sky.

"Looks like rain."

Gruducuuz
10-20-2005, 06:48 AM
It took Dan a long while to finally get to the beach, all the other kids were there. Natasha was staring at Ness, Ness staring at Natasha. Sarah was looking at the lake, then suddenly looked up at the sky. Everyone was just standing still, in a very long awkward silence. Dan then decided to make a shield around himself, and then used invisibility on the shield, so no-one would see him, or mentally notice him. Hopefully. Dan walked towards the far side of the lake, near two huge boulders, and startedlooking for fish. When Dan spotted one, he made a shield around it, and brought it up. he inspected it from all angles, and decided to keep this one. he moved the shield behind him and opened it. Water got on the ground, and the fish came tumbling toward the ground. Dan the decided he would get three more, in the same fashion. As he did, nobody moved, "Very strange." thought Dan. He stuffed the fish into a shield, made one for himself, made them invisible and crept off to find a lit fire.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 03:35 PM
"Thank you, I basically submerge myself into the arts to pass away the time. I can play more instruments too, but violin is my favorite. So, you wanna sit out here and chat all night, or until somthing else happens and we have to go save the day."

Gruducuuz
10-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Dan had finnaly found a lit campfire. Around it were logs with faces etched into them. Dan looked around, it felt like he was being watched. He shrugged it off, and started cooking his newly caught fish. As the fish cooked, he noticed what seemed to be a speech carved into some logs on the ground. "That's really weird." tought Dan as his fish cooked. When they were all cooked, Dan got all the meat off, and put three fish worth of meat into bags. He then ate his last fish, and pulled some baby wipes out of his jacket, and put them in some nearby trashcans. When walking away, he discovered somthing had gotten lodged between his teeth. He got it out with a tooth pick from his jacket, and held it in his hand. I was a small purple glowing rock, which made him wonder, "This would have really hurt if I had swallowed this." As he eximened it, he suddenly saw an image flash before his eyes. It showed a series of pictures, like flashbacks, but he had never lived them. One showed himself inair above a stump, another with a door on his forehead, and a last one that showed Ness and Natasha... standing next to each other for some reason. When Dan realized what had happened, he turned invisible, "Stupid bears" thought Dan, and ran for Sasha's lab.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 08:24 PM
"Ness, are you listining to me? I asked you a question you know."

Smon
10-21-2005, 09:01 PM
"Ness, are you listining to me? I asked you a question you know."
"huh? Oh sorry." Ness replied. He sensed something... in the water. Wanting him...dead."Uh... I guess until we need to save the day, afterall, something world changing happens I'm not gonna stand by and watch."

Tarkya
10-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Sarah sat up, and yelled at the others. "HEY! Just a heads up, it's gonna rain soon!" She stared back down at the water, wondering what residual curse lurked in its weave.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:32 PM
"Hmm, so you don't wanna chat out here. To tell you the truth, I love the rain. The feeling of its cold wetness dropping on my skin, the majestic sound it makes when it hits water, concrete, anything. It's so enchanting."

Tarkya
10-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Sarah caught some of the musings on rain. "As far as I'm concerned, rain isn't that special," she muttered. "There's far too much where I come from."

She watched the water, blinking as a seagull flew down and alit on the water for a bit. Then it was pulled under by a strange looking wave. It didn't come back up.

"Huh?"

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:48 PM
"Rain is special, it's poetic, it's graceful, and it's depressing so if your sad, you feel better."

Smon
10-21-2005, 09:50 PM
"Rain's always, too me anyway, a little... foreboding"

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:52 PM
"Wow, you're actually not an idiot Ness, wanna go to the lodge. I hope they got a piano!!! I can play 'rocket man'!"

Smon
10-21-2005, 09:54 PM
"Wow, you're actually not an idiot Ness, wanna go to the lodge. I hope they got a piano!!! I can play 'rocket man'!"
"Alright, but I think they just have a drumset..."

Tarkya
10-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Sarah stared at the spot where the seagull had went down. Confused, she hopped into a canoe and rowed out to about where it had gone down. Careful not to tip the boat, she looked past the waves.

She could see the dead body of the seagull, slowly spiralling down as if caught in a whirlpool. It seemed to be clutched in some strange claw...

A wave caught her in the face, nearly making her tip in. "OI!" She leaned her weight back and forth as the boat rocked in the sudden onslaught of waves.

Smon
10-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Ness was walking towards the lodge when he suddenly head splashing. He turned back to the lake, seeing Sarah in trouble, he donned the helmet and started running there.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:58 PM
"Sarah, you ok?" Natasha saw a wave pull Sarah down into the lake. "Sarah!!! I gotta save her!!" Natasha turned to Ness and said. "I'm going to save her, you can come if you want but if not go to the main lodge and wait for me. TO THE BATHOSPHERE!!"Natasha ran up the docks, blew a kiss to Ness, and went down into Oblongata.

Smon
10-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Ness was over the lake (levitating) and he could see a hand pointing at him. Mocking him. He applied a shield to hold in air and made his way down.

Tarkya
10-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Sarah was hit by a rather large wave, which tipped the boat. She felt something tug at her ankle, trying to drag her down.

"For the love of God HELP ME Quip!" She abandoned all secrecy about her "imaginary friend" in her anger and fear. "I can't focus while trying to stay afloat!" Luckily the boat helped some in keeping the water at bay.

Smon
10-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Okay, okay, okay, what to do, what to do...

...Ness, why don't you use PSI PSP Gamma?

...shut up.

With that Ness unleashed a wave of psychic energy pushing away all varieties of of evil psychic energy.

Tarkya
10-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Sarah continued to struggle against the water demon. That boy has no idea what he's doing. "Quip" sent a telepathic message to Ness.

Boy, this is no psychic energy we're dealing with! This is a residual curse! It cut off.

Sarah had been pulled under completely.

Smon
10-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, let's hope that helped...

Boy, this is no psychic energy we're dealing with! This is a residual curse!

Buzz, I don't your lip.

...not me.

...****. Alright alright.

He headed underwater, made an air bubble around Sarah, carried them back to land, and then passed out. But not before thinking.

LOVE. THIS. HELMET. *thud*

Tarkya
10-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Sarah erupted into a coughing fit as soon as she woke up from her faint. She rolled over, crawled to the lake, and threw up lakewater and her dinner. "Oog... take that lake demon..." She crawled back a few feet before fainting again.

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 01:35 AM
"Sarah, Sarah, you ok?What happened, one second you were fine, the next..you were almost swimming with the fishies." Natasha and Ness were hovering over a newly woken up Sarah to get what haappened.

dart_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:09 AM
"Sarah, Sarah, you ok?What happened, one second you were fine, the next..you were almost swimming with the fishies." Natasha and Ness were hovering over a newly woken up Sarah to get what haappened.spam spam

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifl e1:

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Dart, I'm going to ask you to stop once.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:55 AM
Quit it Dart or I will tell Huz. When I ever see him.

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 02:56 AM
(not helping, Ray. I handled it)

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:58 AM
Sorry I'ma stop interrupting this great RPG.

Smon
10-22-2005, 03:01 AM
Ness was passed out, but he began to hear... things...

You know you can't escape the... curse.

Ness was standing in a big palm. Giant. Like a statue. It was closing. It closed and he woke up in a panic.

"GAH."

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 11:06 AM
"Ness, am I the only one who hasn't passed out yet? What happened??"

Tarkya
10-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Sarah continued to be unconcious, wandering the place that was her mental world. Eventually she started... sleeptalking.

That was stupid, you know.
"Shut up."
You knew that lake was cursed. You shouldn't have tempted it.
"No, really. Shut up. I know I messed up but you don't have to rub in in my face."
My job is to rub it in your face.
"I thought your job was to keep me sane."
I have more than one job.
"...I hate you so much."
I know you do. Hey, I think you're waking up. And it looks like you've been sleeptalking.

"Really? Dammit." She opened her eyes, the world a blur to her. "Okay then... where am I..." Now that she was actually concious, she realized how much pain she seemed to be in.

dart_psychic
10-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Not a bad RPG

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Natasha saw Sarah waking up and said, "Sarah, are you ok? You and Ness were passed out. Your in the main lodge. I pulled you and Ness up here with TK. Go to the TV room, settle down and rest. I'll put Ness in there and I'll tell Sasha about what happened. Don't worry, if anything happens, I'll come back and help,ok?" Natasha left Sarah and went off to the GPC to notify Sasha.

shinzuku
10-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Milla got tired of walking around in the collective unconsious, so she went back in to her own mind. When she went back to the platform, she noticed something strange. Around the walls of her mind were black marks. She went into the room with the toy chest. The door was open and her nightmares were gone.

Tarkya
10-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Sarah watched Natasha walk away. I guess she didn't notice me sleeptalking... that's good. She got up, still feeling woozy. "Urgh. I need a shower now. Or at least to make a fire." She looked around and started picking up bits of driftwood.

Gruducuuz
10-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Dan had heard the screaming and shouting from the lake, and started running, but when he finally got there, there were foot prints and other marks in the beach leading away from the lake. "I'm always late for everything." thought Dan as he nibbled on a bit of fish.

Tarkya
10-22-2005, 09:59 PM
A little bit after, Sarah fell out of a tree and landed more or less okay on the ground. "Oy, Dan, stay out of the lake. It's cursed and tried to kill me... is that a dead fish you're eating?" She scratched her head. "As in one that's been lying on the ground?"

Gruducuuz
10-22-2005, 10:02 PM
"Nope," said Dan as he bit off a bit more, chewed and swallowed. "I caught them fres from the lake and cooked it myself. Want some? There's not much else to eat here." said Dan offering one of the bags to Sarah.

Tarkya
10-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Sarah took the bag. "Thanks. You know, this camp must really stink if they don't have a chef." She reached in and grabbed a fish, breaking off bits of it. "Hm... hey, have you noticed all those arrowheads emitting gas around here? I was thinking that if we collected enough we could get that Dowsing Rod I saw in the main lodge."

Gruducuuz
10-22-2005, 10:43 PM
"So that's what this thing is." said Dan as he pulled the glowing purple rock out of his jacket. "This what your talking about?" said Dan as he handed the rock to Sarah.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 10:48 PM
As soon as you go to the next page it will be normal.

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Natasha was walking along the trails, singint to hersself, "Hark, how the bells, sweet silver bells all seem to say throw cares away..." When she reached the GPC, she went into the Chamber and entered Sasha's lab.

Smon
10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Ness walked from the Lodge to the lake.

"I know what you're up to evil lake thing! You won't get away with this!

Then a hand from the lake emerged and flipped him off.

"...! Eh **** you buddy!"

The hand wrote in the dirt 'Eh, well **** you too!'

"...I have just been pwned by lakewater."

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 12:50 AM
((Omg Smon, you nearly made me spit burrito all over the keyboard.))

Sarah saw part of the exchange. "You have been... pwned indeed. Geez, how does anyone say that?!" She rubbed her head. "Anyhow, want some cooked fish things?" She offered her bag to him.

Smon
10-23-2005, 12:53 AM
((Omg Smon, you nearly made me spit burrito all over the keyboard.))

Sarah saw part of the exchange. "You have been... pwned indeed. Geez, how does anyone say that?!" She rubbed her head. "Anyhow, want some cooked fish things?" She offered her bag to him.
"...alright, thanks." He grabbed some fish. And got hit in the back of the head with a pebble. He turned around and saw the lake. "...you'll get yours..."

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Sarah looked back at the lake, flipped it off, and proceeded in drawing in the dirt. "Geez, I pity whoever was burdened with that curse." She began digging through her backpack. "Now, where did I put those arrowhead..."

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Natasha came running to the lake in a hurry screaming her head off. "HELP ME!!!!SASHA'S ON THE FLOOR, PASSED OUT, AND HE'S BLEEDING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" Natasha fell to the sand balling out crying.

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:03 AM
<EDITED>

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Natasha came running to the lake in a hurry screaming her head off. "HELP ME!!!!SASHA'S ON THE FLOOR, PASSED OUT, AND HE'S BLEEDING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" Natasha fell to the sand balling out crying.
!!!

Ness hurried for a stump and jumped in.

"Agent Nein's Lab, IMMEDIATELY."

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Natasha still sat in the sand. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!!!"

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:08 AM
Ness came out in the lab and saw him.

Well... this isn't very good... stay calm, stay calm...

OMG!!! OMGWTFBBQ,POTATOOMG!!!!OMWTFBBQ,OMWTFBBQ!!!!

...not helping Buzz.

He ripped his shirt sleeve and bandanged the bleeding area. ((Not specified, but hopefully above the waist.))

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:09 AM
Sarah jumped up, hearing the stump car dash away. She grabbed Natasha's hand. "Hey, if you feel a little sick, that's normal. I'm going to try to get us there really fast."

Quip, can you manage a teleport to the lab?
Wait, WHAT? In this state you'll pass out once you get there! You'll be of no use in that state!
Ya think I don't know that? Just DO IT!

Sarah waited a moment, when the world started shifting a bit and resembled Sasha's lab. She raised a hand to her head. "Ignore the pain, ignore the pain..." She repeated the mantra as the ability was executed.

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
(above, he's bleeding in the nose, and their's blood on the brain tumbler)

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...."

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:15 AM
(above, he's bleeding in the nose, and their's blood on the brain tumbler)

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...."
((OH... then I just used it to clean it up.))

Hm... why is this familiar... wait a second... I've seen this before... but where... OH YEAH! BUTTERFLY EFFECT. That movie was okay, but I never really liked Ashton-

NESS!

...huh? OH RIGHT. ...

...you have no idea what to do... do you?

...shut up.

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:17 AM
Eventually the lake scene was completely replaced by Sasha's lab. Sarah stumbled forward a bit, releasing her grip on Natasha's hand. "Dammit that hurts..." She shook a bit, dug into her pocket, and pulled out a dream fluff she had found a bit earlier. She opened it up and popped it into her mouth, feeling a bit better.

Well, you're alive. Congrats.

"'Quiet. Ey, Ness, what goi- Holy **** that's bad." She jogged over to Sasha, and looked at the brain tumbler. She grabbed his arm and tested for a pulse. "I think he's just unconcious. He's got a pretty good pulse." She silently thanked her bookworm-ish habits. "Can you tell if he's breathing?"

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:17 AM
Natasha looked up, tears still runnting down her cheeks. She thought Sasha was going to die, and Natasha glanced over at the lake. "I'll meet you up there dad." Natasha got up, and began to walk towards the lake.

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:24 AM
Eventually the lake scene was completely replaced by Sasha's lab. Sarah stumbled forward a bit, releasing her grip on Natasha's hand. "Dammit that hurts..." She shook a bit, dug into her pocket, and pulled out a dream fluff she had found a bit earlier. She opened it up and popped it into her mouth, feeling a bit better.

Well, you're alive. Congrats.

"'Quiet. Ey, Ness, what goi- Holy **** that's bad." She jogged over to Sasha, and looked at the brain tumbler. She grabbed his arm and tested for a pulse. "I think he's just unconcious. He's got a pretty good pulse." She silently thanked her bookworm-ish habits. "Can you tell if he's breathing?"
"Hm.. sadly no, this could be any number of things really... hemmoraging, tumor maybe, time travel... but judging by the blood on the Brain Tumbler I'd say he ran out of Astral Layers way too fast... he'll probably be okay, I hope."

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Natasha looked up at the lake and said "do I really wanna do this?" then horid memories of her parents and schoolmates and life flashed before her. Next thing, Natasha was in the lake.

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:30 AM
Ness suddenly heard a voice.

Guess who. Yeah, it's me again, and I got your friend now too.

...Dad?

...friend.

...Mom?

...you dad.

!!!

"Natasha's in trouble!" Ness shouted and headed back for the stump.

"to the lake!"

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:31 AM
"Time travel is all but out, he'd know if he had a really bad tumor, and he's still as pale as always, so I can't tell if he's lost blood." She looked at the Brain Tumbler. "That thing should be smashed."

Sarah, do you see a Psychoportal around there?

Sarah blinked, and looked around. She spotted what looked like a small door on the table. She picked it up. You mean this?

That's it. I want you to project into his mind.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Sarah clapped her hand over her mouth. Quip, that's madness! I don't know what state his mind is even in! I could DIE in there.

You aren't going to die, you're going to do a look-over. It's easier to tell from the inside than the outside.

Sarah looked over at Sasha.

Smon
10-23-2005, 01:34 AM
Ness got the lake. He could sense Natasha but couldn't see her.

...not again.

He put on the helmet and headed back to the lake. Making an air bubble as before he pulled Natasha out.

Really, REALLY, REALLY, tired of this...

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Sarah walked over to Sasha. "Here I go..." She placed the door on his head, pulled on her gloves, and let the door open.

And when she had finally astral projected, she had been plunged into a nightmare.

It still looked like Sasha's mind, but the sky was tinged an evil red, and it looked extremely disorganized. There were occasionally strange claws that would reach out of the ground and grab some desperate looking Censors trying to stamp them out.

"Quip, what's going on?"

A shadowy form rose beside Sarah. "Apparently the others didn't close those doors in time."

Gruducuuz
10-23-2005, 11:59 AM
After Sarah had just walked off for no apparent reason, Dan heard some running, some mechanicle noises, some grunts, some more yelling, an odd sci-fi sounding noise, some screaming coming from underground, some more running, some splashing, and one last splash before Dan decided. "This camp is weird, even for psychics." He then walked off to the lake, and saw, Ness dive into the lake, and some words scribbled into the sand. "Does Ness really hate the lake? Or did some one have something against Ness? Either way, I can't really help him now." thought Dan as he went to inspect the scream he heard underground. On his way to the GPC, Dan noticed a stump, when he looked into it, a white go cart thing pulled in. "It looks Sahsa-esque." thought Dan as he hopped in. When he got on the chair he waited. Eventually the cart thing said, "Where do you wish to go?" And that scared the crap out of Dan. When he finally settled down, he said, "Who said that?" The cart replied, "I did. Where do you wish to go?" Dan said, "Where can you go?" And the cart replied, " The lake, the main camp-grounds, the kids cabins, the GPC area, Sasha' lab, -" Dan cut off the cart trolley thing. "Just take me to Sasha's lab." And off went the trolley.

When Dan did arrive, he found Sarah unconcience, Sasha unconcience, and a small door on Sasha's forehead. "Ive got nothing better to do." said Dan as he projected himself into Sasha's mind.

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Quip immedietly vanished, and Sarah looked at Dan. "Dan, what are you doing here?"

At the same time, she was sending out a telepathic message. Guys, I found out what's wrong with Sasha. His mind's a mess and there are a whole lot of Nightmares in here. They're killing all the Censors. She turned back to the other guy.

"Want to help me beat up these things?"

Gruducuuz
10-23-2005, 01:52 PM
"Sure, why not." said Dan as he jumped into a hole that seemed to be ripped open by a nightmare. "Any idea what caused this?" said Dan while he shot three beams of 'I hate being broke' at a nightmare.

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Sarah jumped down as well, firing some psybeams at it as well. She then threw one of the bombs at it when it fell backwards. "Remember that door of yours? It caused a lot of mental mixups. You had Ness's memories in Milla's mind, Natasha's tendancies in Sasha's mind, etc. I think this is one of the mixups." She kicked the stone remnant of the nightmare.

Gruducuuz
10-23-2005, 02:16 PM
"Hehe. Oops." said Dan, hopping back to the surface of Sasha's mind to look for another nightmare. "Well, to stop any other memories from coming in, I'm going to shut that door. I'll be back in ten minutes." said Dan, levitating away to find the door.

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Sarah nodded, listening for a moment to some of the whispering voices in the background. She shuddered and jumped out.

"I guess Sasha's mind is lost somewhere around here." She looked around. Dan, I'm getting out. I need to moniter Sasha's health out there.

She pulled out the lakeweed, hesistated for a moment, and took a whiff, snapping back into her body. Sasha was starting to twitch.

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Natasha was out of the water, she was almost near death when she awoke, coughted up a mixture of blood and sea water, wiped her mouth and said to Ness "I owe you. What do I gotta do for you, since you saved my life."

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Sarah checked Sasha's pulse again. It was still pretty strong. The bleeding also seemed to have stopped.

Once again she sent out a message. Hey guys, Sasha's okay physically now. But he's still unconcious. His mind got really messed up somehow... I think the doors are still open. She looked up at the brain tumbler. "What was he doing...?"

splitsecond
10-23-2005, 10:46 PM
((how long have I been gone that Sasha is bleeding and unconscious.....oh well good rpg :) ))

Tarkya
10-23-2005, 10:59 PM
((Quite a while... but I'm pretty sure you can squeeze back in. Just because you're unconcious doesn't mean that you can't be fighting Milla's nightmares in your own brain!))

Smon
10-24-2005, 05:19 AM
Natasha was out of the water, she was almost near death when she awoke, coughted up a mixture of blood and sea water, wiped her mouth and said to Ness "I owe you. What do I gotta do for you, since you saved my life."
Ness was glad she was at least still alive.

"Honestly nothing, but we will need some with Sasha, he's still alive, we just can't figure out if he will still be later..." and with that he headed to the stump again and to Sasha's lab, leaving Natasha to think about her decision.

Gruducuuz
10-24-2005, 06:29 AM
When Dan finally did find the door, obviously the nightmares had anticipated Dan's arrival.
The door had it's own little platform, a staircase leading to it, with at least five nightmares gauding the door, and another nightmare came through the door every 30 seconds. "Good god! Who has this many nightmares?" said Dan as he levitated up the stairs.

DarthAve
10-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Natasha sat on the sand and thought to herself,

"How could I do that? I really have to stop attempting suicide. I live a better life now, away form those brats and bullies at school, and my parents. I'd best go see Sasha"

Natasha got up and went to the stump.

shinzuku
10-25-2005, 09:38 PM
Milla ran around in the collective uncounsous looking for her nightmares. She heard a bunch of load bangs. She ran into a random door. She found she was in Sasha's mind. Claws were trying to pull pople under.

"There they are."

Smon
10-25-2005, 09:52 PM
Ness showed right after Milla did.

"Can you expalin what's going on here Ms.Vodello?" Ness said, remembering that, at least now, he was still just a camper with the other psi-cadets.

shinzuku
10-25-2005, 09:58 PM
"I'm not sure, darling, but it seems that the doors to peoples minds were never closed, and the things inside, like nightmare and censors, broke out and wandered into other people's minds, creating chaos."

Thinking ~that still doesn't explain how my nightmares got out though. Mabye there was pressure or something.~

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Natasha arrived at Sasha's lab and she saw her dad. "Dad!! I was so scared! I thought you were dying or somthing. Don't ever make me that worried again" said Natasha, in tears and holding onto her dad with might.

Smon
10-25-2005, 10:01 PM
"I'm not sure, darling, but it seems that the doors to peoples minds were never closed, and the things inside, like nightmare and censors, broke out and wandered into other people's minds, creating chaos."

Thinking ~that still doesn't explain how my nightmares got out though. Mabye there was pressure or something.~
"Well, that may have been sort of Dan's fault," Ness began explaining the whole situation of the sticky notes, and the cat doors, and the sheer chaos that ensued. "...and after a while we thought everything was fixed, but we came back to Agent Nein's lab and saw him passed out, covered in blood, and in front of the Brain Tumbler."

((Sorry yall, gtg))

Tarkya
10-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Sarah projected in, and stared a moment at Vodello. She whispered harshly to no one in particular. "I didn't know SHE was going to be here."

Too bad, you're gonna have to deal with it. Sarah looked at the teacher.

"Just so you know, Sasha stopped bleeding. He's just unconcious now... do you have any idea where the Nightmares came from?" Certainly aren't mine...

shinzuku
10-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Milla looked away from the students.

"Ummmm..."

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 08:35 PM
"Dad, Dad. WAKE UP DAD!!!"

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 10:21 PM
sasha winced "could you stop yelling your giving me a headache" Sasha swoly stood to his feet "what happend here"

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 10:23 PM
"Dad, I came in to tell you about what happened at the lake and you were unconscience on the floor, bleeding through the nose. I was so worried."

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 10:28 PM
"hmmm strange I don't remember anything that happend here"

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 10:31 PM
"Dad, do you not get the point? You were in danger. Somthing did harm to you.....or someone. Dad, I wanna go back to that asylum, Somthing isn't right here."