PDA

View Full Version : Another rpg-What a good RP should be.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Sasha looked at Natasha for a long time and finally ansewered with a nod he headed for the docks

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Natasha had reached the docks. "Somthing tells me by some strange feeling sombody is out on that island, and they didn't want us there." Natasha headed for a canoe and went on her way.

Tarkya
10-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Sarah followed Sasha after she broke out of his mind. The fact that those doors did what they did was suspect enough... and it all started with that darn brain tank too.

Avoiding contact with the water, she got into a canoe and started rowing across the shore.

Gruducuuz
10-27-2005, 06:46 AM
When Dan had finisshed destroying all the nightmares he could find, with little health to spare, he went back to the CU, where there was a new door. It was clearly there, but it was misty, like the thing is far away. Dan decided not to mess with it, because who knows whos door that is. "Heck, it could probably be a fish's or a bird's." thought Dan. With nothing left to do in the mental world, Dan exited the CU and was back in the lab, and no one could be seen. When Dan got up and looked around, he noticed a sticky note on his forehead. "Gone to lake." Dan read aloud. "Looks like there's nothing to do here, so I might as well follow them." thought Dan as he ran for the stump. He landed, said beach, and was on his way.
When he got there, all of the canoes were gone. "Gee, thanks." thought dan as he stretched for the upcoming levitation. When he was done, he walked to the opposite end of the beach, away from the water, ran for the water, activated his levitation, bounced off a rock and looked for his next thing to bounce off. When he was still looking, he dind't realize how close he was getting to the water, and he collided with it. When Dan looked down, he saw he was standing on his bubble, which was staying over the water. "Cool!" said Dan as he started running to catch up with the canoes up ahead.

shinzuku
10-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Milla got out of the collective unconsious and left Sasha's lab.

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 03:01 PM
Natasha left her canoe when she reached the island. She explored the island and found a little hut. Natasha looked in and saw a hunch-back woman talking to a turtle. "What the heck? I'm gettin Sasha." Natasha sent a mentl message to Sasha

Dad, there is a woman over here with blue skin that's talkin to a turtle. Am I seeing somthing or was this place also a mutations facility?

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
"thats good we can ask her whats been going on around here which way was it"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm right outside it...... I'm going in.

(we need a sheegor, skrew it, I'll be her)

Sheegor: "What are you doing here? GO AWAY!!!"
Natasha: "Woah, calm down miss. I just wanted to ask you somthing about somthing.
Sheegor: "Fine, just stay away from precious Mr. Pokeylope"
Natasha: "Miss, somthing has been happening here lately. People have been getting hurt, including Sasha Nein. Do you know of anybody who wants to hurt the psychics?"
Sheegor: "Yes, Dr. Loboto, but he fell out of the asylum roof."
Natasha: "Are you sure he's dead?"
Sheegor: "No, but I think he should be."
Natasha thinks about what the lady said and left saying, "Thank you, you've helped me a lot.

Natasha sent a mental message to Sasha saying
Sasha, I just got word that an evil Doctor fell out of a roof, and it's unknown if he's dead or not. please come over here, I'm gettin' a little scared.

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 04:26 PM
"right be there in a second" after he said that he locked on to Natasha's brain waves and levitated towards her

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Natasha saw Sasha float to her and said, "Thank goodness you're here dad. I was getting scared of things. Let's go find this Loboto guy."

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 04:36 PM
"impossible a student of mine destroyed him long ago"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:20 PM
"How do you know he died?"

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Sasha started to walk *sigh* "okay we'll look for him this way"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
"What," Natasha said "am I making you angry? Is the camp's and your safety not important?"

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:25 PM
"no your not making angry now are we going or not?"

Tarkya
10-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Sarah peeked out of the canoe she was lying flat in. She looked at the water. That evil water claw waved back, making her squeak. She paddled the boat to the island and climbed out.

shinzuku
10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Milla noticed that some of the people were gone.
"Now, I'm getting left behind all the time"

Smon
10-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Ness was at the lake.

I couldn't find anything at the asylum... but if they're going there I should come too

He popped on the helmet and sped for the Asylum.

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 09:43 PM
"We're going, We're going. Hmm, I have a strange feeling. Like some kind of person is watching me, trying to take my brain and use it to power a weapon of some sorts." Natasha walked behind some rubble, and next thing you know, Sasha heard a sneeze. "Ach-CHOOO!!!" Natasha came waddling from behind the rubble a few seconds later. "TV? TV!!!!"

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Sarah saw Natasha waddle by, and raised an eyebrow. "Oy, Natasha?"

When she said "TV" she started being confused. "Hey, you okay?"

It was like she was completely brainless.

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 07:31 AM
When Dan finally got to the lake, he saw one of the girl campers, he wasn't sure which, just about drown herself by walking into the water. "You might want to stop." Dan suggested, when he realized she was in some kind of trance. Dan had expected the feel of cold water to wake her up, or if this was a sinister joke she would turn around and yell 'Got you!' and un back, but she didn't. She just kept on walking. When Dan realized this was not joke, he grabbed the back of the girls shirt, and took her back to the main island. She seemed fine, although wet, so Dan thought " Maybe she was walking when she went into the CU, so she kept on walking." So Dan went and found a strong smelling plant, and held it under her nose. Nothing happened. Its like she's-" Dan was cut off midsentence when some one shoved a pepper sahker or somthing under his nose. "HOLY-" shouted Dan as he jerked away. Dan had fallen on his back from the jerking around, and felt himself about to sneeze. But, because his mom had scorned him time and time again that it was rude to sneeze in public, he grabbed onto his nose with all his nose. But the sneeze still cam and blasted right though his nose, and hit the ground with a thump. "What the-" Dan's thought was cut off again by being put a jar. "I........can.........barely........think.......... in........here." thought Dan as he was blindly carried away. Or at least his brain was.

Smon
10-28-2005, 07:43 AM
Ness arrived at the asylum after hearing to loud sneezes. He showed up and observed the scene. It mostly comprised of Dan and Natasha wandering back and forth.

Hm... two sneezes and two shambling zombies...

Planning ahead he covrered his nose with his shirt.

What to do about these two though... can't have nindless zombies...

"TV?" he heard Dan say. As though in response Natasha said "Tv." If that's all they want, Ness thought. then I'll give it to 'em. He pulled out the PSP and set it to loop SpiderMan 2. He put it on the ground and the huddled around it.

There we go, now to find who's responsible for all this.

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 10:00 AM
Sarah looked around and waved at Ness. "Oy!" She was rubbing her nose a bit.

"I'm really glad I have allergies AND a cold right now. I think these guys sneezed their brains out."

She pulled what looked like a small tuna can, tightly sealed, out of her pocket. "I found this all over Natasha's clothes. I'm gonna give it to Sasha to see if he recognizes it."

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 03:06 PM
"TEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Said the currently brainless Natasha. Her brain had other things to say though. "Grrrrr, I want back in my body now!!! before I set you on fire!" Natasha's brain tried to use pyroknesis on the blue man carring it, and another brain. "Dang, won't work. MUST SEND MENTAL NOTE!!!"
Natasha's brain sent out a wave of energy screaming,

HELP ME!!! BLUE MAN!!! SHOWER CAP!!! STEEL CLAW!!!

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 04:14 PM
When Dan had finnaly settled down, he used all his mental health to move one of the mental doors from Sasha's coat onto Sasha's head, Dan finally got it onto Sahsa's head, he barely made it to the CU. But because of his lack of mentality, half his body was gone. Therefore, Dan hopped into a nearby door, and he could immediatly tell that it was female. He could tell it wasn't a councelor's mind, it was a bit unorganized. He wandered around and thought one simple word.

"Crap."

Turns out he was in the girl's mind who's brain was in the jar next to his. "Well this doesn't help me much." thought Dan as he hopped around looking for something for him to kill for mental health.

Smon
10-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Sarah looked around and waved at Ness. "Oy!" She was rubbing her nose a bit.

"I'm really glad I have allergies AND a cold right now. I think these guys sneezed their brains out."

She pulled what looked like a small tuna can, tightly sealed, out of her pocket. "I found this all over Natasha's clothes. I'm gonna give it to Sasha to see if he recognizes it."
"Okay, this place is sort of... creepy. I think I'll come with you."

"TEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"...we should probably take them too."

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 04:31 PM
(OMG!!! you ghettofied my sig.)

"TEEEEEVEEEEE!!! NESSIE TEEEVEEE!!"

Smon
10-28-2005, 04:36 PM
(OMG!!! you ghettofied my sig.)

"TEEEEEVEEEEE!!! NESSIE TEEEVEEE!!"
(Yes I did, I pimped yo sig. Anyway....)

"I'm gonna make sure they're safe..." Ness said and lifted up Natasha and Dan with telekinesis and levitated them, himself, and the PSP across the lake and sent them to the lodge, then he quickly sped back.

"I really should remember ot thank Sasha for this helmet, also while I was there I found these," and he pulled out some anti-contamination face masks. He strapped one on. "Sarah, do you want one incase your cold goes away?"

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Natasha was brainless as she looked over at Dan. "Nessie? NESSIE!!!"
Her brain was still sending out waves.

"HELP ME!!!!!!! I THINK THIS GUY HAD DAN'S BRAIN TOO!!!"

Smon
10-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Natasha was brainless as she looked over at Dan. "Nessie? NESSIE!!!"
Her brain was still sending out waves.

"HELP ME!!!!!!! I THINK THIS GUY HAD DAN'S BRAIN TOO!!!"
Sadly the domes were lined with anti-psychic fields... I think. But the attempt was not left unnoticed.

"help me!!!!!! i think .... had Dan's brain too!!!"

...Natasha? Sorry, you're really hard to hear right now, where are you? Er.. where is your brain?

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Natasha mentally told Ness.

"I'm in some sort of labratory. This blue guy is poking at Dan's brain. OH shoot he's comi"
Her message was cut short.

Smon
10-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Natasha mentally told Ness.

"I'm in some sort of labratory. This blue guy is poking at Dan's brain. OH shoot he's comi"
Her message was cut short.
"...well, that's disturbing." Ness turned invisible and floated up the Tower, he looked in a window. And saw the scene.

((Is anyone playing Loboto or will I have to type out the resulting events?))

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 04:51 PM
(Hey, I had to do Sheegor. Do Loboto!)

Smon
10-28-2005, 04:56 PM
(Hey, I had to do Sheegor. Do Loboto!)
((...fine... :()

Ness looked in an beheld the scene.

"Well, I just can't believe it." Loboto said in complaint. "Oleander chickened out and my base explodes, and I STILL CAN'T GET THESE BRAINS TO FIGHT!!! Whatever happened to karma? Well, let's check the other one," he put Dan's brain back in it's designated jar and started poking Natasha's.

That's just creepy.

I know Buzz, and I have to get Natasha and Dan outta there... but how? and what did Oleander chicken out of... and why does he want them to fight?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!

...shut up Buzz.

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 04:57 PM
As Dan hobbled around the mind, he was slowly dissolving. " Curse the brains features of tender, pink, fluffy and ungaurded exterior." thought Dan. "I have zzzz find something zzzzz right now!" "Wait!" thought Dan as he thought up an idea. "This time I'm going to be really specific." thought Dan as he rummaged in hi jaket for a mental note. He held it at an arms length and thought,

Door to blue guy's mental health. Door to blue guy's mental health. Door to blue guy's mental health.

The door appeared, and Dan hopped thorugh the door created, pulling on some of it and bringing it with him so he didn't have another incident. He appeared, and as it turned out, this guy had very little mental health left. "Might as well make him completely crazy." thought dan as he started eating the dream fluffs. "I now feel much better." thought Dan as he used the door he had taken from his own mind to get back to it. "I might as well try to contact Ness and Sarah." thought Dan. He ran back to the CU and stared looking for a space themed door of some kind. Or at least a male looking door.

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Now that her brain was out of that cookie jar, Her brain might be able to do somthing. Natasha's brain psi-blasted Loboto, sending him to the ground. Natasha new Ness was outside.

"NOW NESS! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

Smon
10-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Now that her brain was out of that cookie jar, Her brain might be able to do somthing. Natasha's brain psi-blasted Loboto, sending him to the ground. Natasha new Ness was outside.

"NOW NESS! GET US OUT OF HERE!"
Ness opened up the window and sped towards the brain.

Ew...

"Give that back! It's the first one I've gotten to work since that silly turtle!"

"Hell no!" Ness said as he TKed the brain, for worry of it being all slimy and icky also damaging it I guess. He then TKed Dan's brain and Loboto himself. "I'm gonna let Sasha decide what to do with you captain crazypants." They all sped towards the Camp and Ness put Loboto in a kind of psychic cage, while also trying to decide what to with the brains.

...maybe we could use a funnel!

Don't be so ridiculous.

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 05:12 PM
As Dan decided not to go into Ness's mind, due to the telepathic signals coming from it like "We've got the brains!" and "What should I do with the blue guy?" he thought he'd go to his own mind. He was flying through the air, being hugged by a guy. "Eww." thought Dan.

Smon
10-28-2005, 05:16 PM
Ness finally stopped at camp and took Dan out of the jar and TKed it in the air.

There, now it should be easier to talk, er... think to people. Ness thought at Dan, hoping that removing the jars would not result in a freaky friday-esque bizarre situation.

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
"Well that's good." thought Dan. "First off, any ideas on geting us into our own heads? Shoving my brain into her head and her brain into my head WOULD NOT BE FUNNY. Two, If our brains got out through our noses, wouldn't that mean- wait, Is my nose ruptured from something about 40 times it's size going through it?"

Smon
10-28-2005, 05:22 PM
"Well that's good." thought Dan. "First off, any ideas on geting us into our own heads? Shoving my brain into her head and her brain into my head WOULD NOT BE FUNNY. Two, If our brains got out through our noses, wouldn't that mean- wait, Is my nose ruptured from something about 40 times it's size going through it?"
Sadly, the only idea I've had is use a funnel. and YES. IT. WOULD. BE. On your last note however, I hope not.

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Natasha sent Ness a mental note.

"PUT MY BRAIN BACK NOW!!!!"

Smon
10-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Natasha sent Ness a mental note.

"PUT MY BRAIN BACK NOW!!!!"
Gah, well, alright, I'll try, He looked around in the main lodge until he found a funnel. He TKed Natasha and her brain over to him and commenced the re-braining. He then did the same with Dan.

"I hope I got everything where it belongs..." he said.

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 05:57 PM
"Woah," Said Natasha "I freakin' love you Ness. You've saved me, 2 times already. And now," Said Natasha as she pulled out a stick "I shall torment the prisoner." Natasha walked over to Loboto and said "POKE POKE POKEY POKE!"

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 06:00 PM
" !sdrawkcab ni enim tup uoY " said Dan.

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Sarah ran up. "Geez Ness, you just flew off... I can barely float." She looked at Natasha, then Dan, then Dr. Loboto. "Is HE the one doing the stuff? Looks kinda creepy if you ask me." She waved the tin of green powder just out of his reach. "I got some of your sneezing stuff. Maybe we should use it on you."

Smon
10-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Sarah ran up. "Geez Ness, you just flew off... I can barely float." She looked at Natasha, then Dan, then Dr. Loboto. "Is HE the one doing the stuff? Looks kinda creepy if you ask me." She waved the tin of green powder just out of his reach. "I got some of your sneezing stuff. Maybe we should use it on you."
"There'll be plenty of time for that, I need to get Dan's brain back out, I THINK I put it in backwards,"

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
She blinked. "Hey Dan, hold up your right hand." She didn't want to pull out that powder unless she needed to. This was the best way to check.

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Dan immideately held up his left hand. ".gnitatirri yrev si sihT" said Dan.

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 06:17 PM
"Okay then, it's backwards. Everyone, I'm opening the can."

She sniffled, and lifted off the lid, taking a pinch and blowing it under Dan's nose. Then she got out of the way.

Gruducuuz
10-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Dan took a huge whiff and sneezed. Backwards. "!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHCCAAAAA"

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Sarah quickly capped the can before any of the powder when flying out. She watched as Dan's brain shot out and landed on the ground.

"That is nasty." She TKed it up, letting it float in the air.

shinzuku
10-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Milla posted the note on the bulletin board and hopped into the boat. She rowed across the lake.

Smon
10-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Sarah quickly capped the can before any of the powder when flying out. She watched as Dan's brain shot out and landed on the ground.

"That is nasty." She TKed it up, letting it float in the air.
Ness held Dan still and put up the funnel. "Okay, so now just put it in there, and hope for the best."

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 09:37 PM
"Poke, poke poke, poke!" Said Natasha.

"Ow, quit it!" Said Dr. Loboto

"I shall poke you if I please" Said Natasha aand she continued to poke.

Tarkya
10-28-2005, 09:53 PM
"Heh, that looks fun!" She picked up a stick and started poking Loboto herself.

"You look like a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? I think you are."

DarthAve
10-28-2005, 09:56 PM
"Yes, he looks crazy judging by the neck cone. Do you like to chew on yourself"

Smon
11-02-2005, 05:59 PM
"Yes, he looks crazy judging by the neck cone. Do you like to chew on yourself"
Loboto was obviously offended. "Why of course not, you stupid little girl, AND STOP POKING ME."

Ness was still waiting for Dan to react, and hoped he got everything, hooked up, right.

((HERE IT COMES, BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!))

shinzuku
11-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Milla got out of the canoe and walked into the courtyard. She went up the elevator and up the steps. The only noise she could here was the cricket's chirping and the clip of her heels.

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 07:29 PM
lily was following milla to the island

Gruducuuz
11-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Dan looked around, and surveyed where he was. There was a drumset, a grill, a turntable, picnic tables, a cage with what looked like a smurf ready to shower inside, and Ness was staring at him. "Have you ever tried thinking thoughts backwards?" said Dan with smile on his face.

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 07:58 PM
lily getting out of the boat looks around lily: this island looks like a ghost town

Gruducuuz
11-02-2005, 08:14 PM
(No offence alliespixbie, but is there any chance of you using puncutaion and capitalization?)

DarthAve
11-02-2005, 08:20 PM
"Oh no you didn't just go there, papa smurf. I am not stupid. Hmm, I'm going to bother you now." Natasha did the most annoying thing ever, she put on Martha Stewarts Apprentice. "I hope this rots you brain, smurfette."

((Zombie RPG!!))

Purple Squid
11-02-2005, 08:25 PM
The narrator would like to be hooked up with some Zombie RPG, please.

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:08 PM
(No offence alliespixbie, but is there any chance of you using puncutaion and capitalization?)
(i am alliepixie and why)

Purple Squid
11-02-2005, 09:10 PM
(i am alliepixie and why)

(Sometimes RPs are easier to read when they're, ya know... 'grammar oriented'. He's probably just having a bit of a tiff reading your posts is all.)

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Lily: Why did Milla come here?

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:12 PM
(Sometimes RPs are easier to read when they're, ya know... 'grammar oriented'. He's probably just having a bit of a tiff reading your posts is all.)
(fine I will do my writing as if I'm in school)

Purple Squid
11-02-2005, 09:14 PM
(fine I will do my writing as if I'm in school)

(No, you don't have to have perfect grammar. He'd just like you to use the basic stuff. Don't worry too much, RPs are supposed to be fun.)

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:15 PM
(Okay, but who is supposed to speak next)

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:37 PM
( okay i am talking to myself)

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
(bored....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz)

DarthAve
11-02-2005, 09:43 PM
(Just wait for everyone else to come on. Then it shall get fun.)

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 09:44 PM
( okay, who are we waiting for?)

Purple Squid
11-02-2005, 09:47 PM
(You need to stop posting 'zzzzzz' on every RPG.)

shinzuku
11-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Lily: Why did Milla come here?

(She came to help and to kiss Sasha.)

Gruducuuz
11-02-2005, 10:00 PM
(I, personally am waiting for Smon)

Smon
11-03-2005, 07:55 AM
Dan looked around, and surveyed where he was. There was a drumset, a grill, a turntable, picnic tables, a cage with what looked like a smurf ready to shower inside, and Ness was staring at him. "Have you ever tried thinking thoughts backwards?" said Dan with smile on his face.
"Oh thank god that worked," Ness said while simultaneuously wondering why brain surgeons need to be paid money to do what he just did.

"Now, to decide what to do with Papa Smurf..."

"FOR GOD SAKES LET ME OUT OF HERE, THIS ROTTNE LITTLE BRAT TURNED ON MARTHA STEWART'S APPRENTICE!!! IT'S INHUMAN."

Tarkya
11-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Sarah looked over at Dr. Loboto, and then at Natasha. "Geez, I know that he's evil but really! Turn the thing off before the brainrot spreads." She shuddered, and picked up a rock, testing it's weight a bit before dropping it again. "Now really, what in the world were you doing in a blown-up asylum?"

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 03:36 PM
"Fine." Natasha turned off the tv. "We were at the asylum because things wern't right since Sasha destroyed that beain tank for good. So I went over there and met a blue lady with a turtle named Mr. Pokeylope, and I found Smurfette over here and he took out mine and Dan's brain. Ness saved our brains, rebrained us and now we're all here."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Lily was walking around when she thought about chicken all of a sudden.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Milla continue walking up the stairs when she heard a noise.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 05:45 PM
lily: Why am I thinking of chickens?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 05:46 PM
(where is Lily?)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 05:47 PM
(at the fornt of the island)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 05:48 PM
lily: now where did milla go?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Milla looked around and yelled,"Hello."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 05:51 PM
lily: wasn't this the island where morry took sasha and mille captive last time?

Tarkya
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
"Actually, I was asking showercap man over here. But that's a nice thing to know too." She fingered the can of powder. "Maybe we should give him a taste of his own medicine."

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 06:07 PM
"Ohh, I wanna poke his brain!!!"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:07 PM
lily:milla where are you?

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Lily:fine I will just find you and follow you.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Milla looked down and saw Lili. She leviatated down to the ground.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:10 PM
oh sh*t lily thought as milla touched the ground.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:10 PM
"Darling, what are you doing here."

Tarkya
11-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Sarah looked at the can, to Dr. Loboto, and to Natasha. She then floated the can back into her backpack. "He's got his own supply of powder. I don't need to waste any on him... yet." She pulled an origami dragon-creature out of her pocket and chucked it at the dentist's head with all her might.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:12 PM
ummmmm, i should be asking you that.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:16 PM
"but I'm a counselor and your suppose to stay on the island."

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 06:17 PM
"Dang it, Dang it DANG IT!! I wanna do somthing really mean to this dentist of doom." Natasha got ready to psi-blast the dentist. "Ask yourself a question, punk. Do I feel lucky?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:17 PM
i dont care. i want to know what you are doing here. i thought you would never come back to this place sense morry took....you know

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:18 PM
"I was looking for Sasha."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:20 PM
he came here to.is this your guys.........

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:21 PM
"our what?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:22 PM
you know the rumors, your sex with sasha island?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Milla almost fell over. "WHAT?!?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:25 PM
okay by that expression i would say no

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:32 PM
"Yes, that's right. Sasha and I aren't even dating yet."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:44 PM
where is sasha them?

Tarkya
11-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Sarah blinked. "I thought you're supposed to say "Do YOU feel lucky." She stood a moment, then dug in her pocket, pulling out the psyportal she had snatched in Sasha's lab. She looked at Natasha.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:52 PM
milla, where is sasha?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:53 PM
"I don't know! Why do you thinkm I'm looking for him."

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Sarah blinked. "I thought you're supposed to say "Do YOU feel lucky." She stood a moment, then dug in her pocket, pulling out the psyportal she had snatched in Sasha's lab. She looked at Natasha.
"No, they ask themself the question. Asking yourself 'do you feel lucky?' Is like your gonna hurt them, not get hurt. Watch you Dirty Harry before you go questioning my quotes."

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 06:57 PM
...Dirty Harry Potter?

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 06:58 PM
okay milla, do you know why sasha came here in the first place?

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 06:58 PM
(no Dirty Harry. He's an old character in a 70s cop movie. He shot people wth a magnum 44. calibur

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 06:59 PM
"No."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
will, then i guess we should start looking for him.

Klia
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
(I just can't walk into a girl's cabin now can I?)

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:01 PM
(Who are you?)

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:01 PM
(no Dirty Harry. He's an old character in a 70s cop movie. He shot people wth a magnum 44. calibur

Duh. The narrator just likes picking on you.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:02 PM
(yeah who are you?)

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
(yeah who are you?)

I'm the narrator. I've been here since the beggining of time itself.

shinzuku
(I know that. I mean who is Klia rpging.)

Klia
(****. Sorry. Wrong thread. Need to watch where I post.)

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:04 PM
(okay. Bye)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:04 PM
(you guys are making fun of arent you)

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 07:05 PM
(No you haven't. We got you around I don't know, but not since the beginning)

Tarkya
11-03-2005, 07:05 PM
((Yes, the narrator is like a god here. Except without as many miracles or smiting of unbelievers.))

Sarah blinked. "Aw well. But really." She waved the Psyportal thing. "You wanna?"

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey, I'll smite someone.

DarthAve
"Go into his brain? Did you steal that form my dad? On the entering his mind issue, He is a dentist who wears a shower cap, and takes children's brain's. He's not right, but maybe we could make smurfette here sane. Let's do this."

alliespixie
milla, you know we have to find him.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM
"I know. That's what I was doing up there." She pointed to the stairs.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:23 PM
lets look for him. milla why do you think sasha came here?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:24 PM
"Damn it. I don't know. I haven't talked to him since orientation!"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:26 PM
what. he is yout partner and you havent said a word to him.

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:27 PM
The narrator is annoyed.

Sasha/Milla doesn't have to be the plot of everything. SMITE!

Tarkya
Sarah blinked. "Like some sort of mental therapist guy."

She walked over to the cage. "Oy, showercap! Come over here!"

shinzuku
"No! I think he's avoiding me or something. I have no idea what's going on," She said.She bent down and started crying.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:28 PM
(so) lily went to the staircase. Are you coming?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Milla got up and leviated to the top of the staircase.
"Are you coming?"

alliespixie
"milla this is your chance to find out what sasha has been doing.", "are you coming?"

shinzuku
"I'm infront of you."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:32 PM
ohh, then lets go.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:33 PM
"Lets"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:34 PM
you know milla, as soon as you started to cry I thought you have care about him more than usual.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:36 PM
"I suppose I do."

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:36 PM
The narrator... is commiting suicide as we speak.

You peeplets and your Sasha/Milla, forcing me out of every RPG.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:37 PM
(I'm Sorry. No one else is posting)

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Because all that's happening is this Sasha/Milla. Progress the plot or something.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:38 PM
(sorry, where is everybody?)

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
(Well the people are in the thing with Loboto. They aren't do anything.)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:40 PM
(well they need to be doing something)

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 07:41 PM
"Wait, somthing tells me I gotta go back to that island. A redhead girl and Milla are over there. I'd best go save them. Natasha stepped outside, hopped into a stump, went to the lake, and hopped a canoe to the island. Natasha got there quick and saw redhead and Milla climbing up some steps. "Yo, you two. What are you doing over here?"

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
"Looking for Sasha." Milla yelled down to him.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
milla, on my mark............fire, said lily as see psibeamed the girl.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:43 PM
"Why did you do that? That was his daughter"

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 07:43 PM
"Woah there, I'm not evil. The evil one is in the cage back at the camp. I'm Natasha, who the heck are you?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:44 PM
opps, bad call.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:45 PM
"Hey, do you know where Sasha is?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:46 PM
wait, sasha has a kid?

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:48 PM
"He adopted her."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:49 PM
ohh, so......................................that means sasha is still single,milla.

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 07:50 PM
"Last time I saw Sasha, he was searching for Loboto before my brain got taken out be the smurfette. In other words, I have no idea where he is."

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
"Smurfette?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:52 PM
ohh,then sasha is on a man hunt without me.

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Alliespixie, could you stray, for just one second, away from S/M? We get the point.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:53 PM
(okay,okay)

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 07:55 PM
"Don't ask. I call Loboto that because he looks like a tall smurf with a shower cap."

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:57 PM
ohh so loboto is still alive.

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 07:58 PM
"Yeah, suprised?"

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Man,I thought he got killed during the morry relapse.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 08:11 PM
"So Sasha's no where to be found... Okay back to the camp. To deal with Loboto I guess.

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 08:12 PM
no.

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 08:13 PM
(Why not?)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
(because then i would have to think of a anthor character)

Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Uh, why is it that all of these posts are about a sentence long? Or shorter?

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 08:16 PM
(i do not know)

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 08:19 PM
(Listen all I know is everyone's at the camp. Natasha's here. The bad guy is at the camp. Amd splitsecond doesn't post that often, so Sasha's not going to be found for a while. So either we go somewhere alse or just wait.)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 08:20 PM
(i dont care, what do you want to do)

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 08:21 PM
(It doesn't matter. Do you just want to do something other than this RPG, because I'm just going to stay off of it soon.We could do the other one.)

alliespixie
11-03-2005, 08:29 PM
(okay whatever)

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 08:43 PM
(Hey, Splitsecond said before he was out on leave that Purple Squid could post for him, for all ya'llz info.)

shinzuku
11-03-2005, 08:43 PM
(oh.)

Smon
11-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Ness was still at camp, pondering what to do with Brainy Smurf.

...EXTREEEEEM BATTLESHIP.

...no.

You're no fun.

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 09:02 PM
"I'll go ask Ness. To camp!" Natasha sped off like a jackrabbet on a hit griddle in the middle of July. Natasha reached camp in no time whatsoever, and saw Ness and Loboto near the shore." Yo Ness, Smurfette, you seen Sasha?" Natasha looked over at Loboto who had an evil smirk on his face. "Oh no, why are you smurking, Chewbacca?"

Smon
11-03-2005, 09:07 PM
"I'll go ask Ness. To camp!" Natasha sped off like a jackrabbet on a hit griddle in the middle of July. Natasha reached camp in no time whatsoever, and saw Ness and Loboto near the shore." Yo Ness, Smurfette, you seen Sasha?" Natasha looked over at Loboto who had an evil smirk on his face. "Oh no, why are you smurking, Chewbacca?"
"Oh, let's just say I had a test subject long before any of you came to camp..."

"Hey, I've been trying to figure out to do with him, he just keeps mentioning a brian he used to poke back before any of this stuff happened..."

Suddenly there were a lot of fish flopping out of the lake.

"It approaches..."

A psychic wave shot out of the lake.

"Say... uh... does anyone know what he wanted all the brains for anyway?" Ness said as a steady rumbling started up from beneath the lake.

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 09:08 PM
"Are you talking about...Linda?" Natasha asked Loboto. "When I'm done kicking some butt," Natasha looked over at Loboto "I'm gonna kill you so much."

Smon
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
"Are you talking about...Linda?" Natasha asked Loboto. "When I'm done kicking some butt," Natasha looked over at Loboto "I'm gonna kill you so much."
"Oh my dear girl, do you even know what Linda was supposed to do? She had two roles as my minion, one was gathering subjects, and the other... was guarding this." he said, and he pressed a button on his claw. Suddenly a gigantic tank emerged from the lake, covered in spikes with the only remnant of humanity being a brain planted squarely in the cockpit.

"...this isn't good."

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 09:15 PM
"Holy! Ness, If I don't survive tell Sasha he can have my violin."Natasha got into formation and sent a note to Milla and the redhead on the island.

"Milla, there's a big tank over here. We're gonna need your help."

Smon
11-03-2005, 09:17 PM
"Right," Ness got his bat ready, then realized fighting a TANK with a BAT was dumb.

He pulled out his slingshot.

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 09:19 PM
"Boy, that's gonna help. WAIT, IT SHALL!! Aim for the cockpit. I'll be the distraction."

Natasha ran to one side and started dancing like an idiot to distract the tank while Ness aimed.

Smon
11-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Ness was getting ready to fire.

Natasha was dancing like an idiot.

The tank was aiming at her.

Loboto pressed a button.

The tank disappeared.

"...did we win?"

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 09:31 PM
"Does it matter? LOBOTO, YOU'RE DEAD!!" Natasha released all her psychic energy in some sort of lightning bolt from her fingers thing ( like the emperor )Loboto started to shake with thousands of volts going through his body. The tank reappered and Loboto was unconscience. "That's for taking my brain and trying to kill me and...My friend?" Next thing, Natasha had collasped over, with no energy left.

Smon
11-03-2005, 09:33 PM
"Does it matter? LOBOTO, YOU'RE DEAD!!" Natasha released all her psychic energy in some sort of lightning bolt from her fingers thing ( like the emperor )Loboto started to shake with thousands of volts going through his body. The tank reappered and Loboto was unconscience. "That's for taking my brain and trying to kill me and...My friend?"
The tank made a giant telekinetic hand, picked up Loboto, and disappeared again.

"...well, that is...disturbing."

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Natasha woke up later, Ness by her side. "What happened? Where's Loboto? WHAT'S WITH ALL THE LIGHTNING????"

Smon
11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Natasha woke up later, Ness by her side. "What happened? Where's Loboto? WHAT'S WITH ALL THE LIGHTNING????"
"As near as I can tell, you tapped into the force." Ness said jokingly. "Loboto made a gettaway using the brain tank as his gettaway-mobile."

DarthAve
11-03-2005, 10:05 PM
"If I recall correctly from a book I read, some psychics have the power of electroknesis, where they can controle the energy and create lightning and such when their angry. Did my hair get all staticy?"

Tarkya
11-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Sarah nodded mutely. She had just stood there and watched the entire thing, without helping or stopping them.

After a bit, she openly stated something. "Well, I'm an idiot."

She then pulled out the green powder, set it on the ground, and began walking towards the main lodge.

Gruducuuz
11-04-2005, 07:15 AM
When Dan was done staring into space or whatever he was doing, some kind of battle went on, and he was just sitting around. "Well, whatever happened, someone's bound to know something." mummered Dan as he walked out of the main lodge.

After having a short talk with Ness where Dan was filled in on what ever he had missed while zoning out, he decided to try to take a shower, seeing as he hadn't really cleaned himself since he came to camp. He followed a stream which connected to the lake, and decided to quickly take a shower there, but, due to other people being there, he pulled on some swim trunks.

When Dan was splashing around in the stream, and having way too much fun. Dan stubbed his toe on something and bent down to pick it up so he could chuck it away in anger. As he picked up the rock, he suddenly saw a series of sonar beeps. But only certain things would show up. As in the rock, Sasha's lab, a huge rock that was underground, Ness and the two girls, a few fish, a bear, but nothing like trees and stones. "Wait a second," thought dan as he fired a psychic blast. He saw the blast travel, and could tell where it had been for a few seconds. "I can see psychic energy?"
said Dan.

Dan decided this object was worth keeping, so he pinned a hole through it, and made a necklace out of it. Now, whenevr he closed hi eyes, he could see psychic energy.

"Sweet!" said Dan as he ran to tell Ness and the others.

DarthAve
11-04-2005, 03:01 PM
"Natasha began to regain her energy and sat up, fluffed up her hair, and said "Wow, I know this seems weird, but when that lightning was shooting out of my fingers, I liked it."

shinzuku
11-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Milla blinked.

(What just happened?)

Smon
11-04-2005, 03:05 PM
"Natasha began to regain her energy and sat up, fluffed up her hair, and said "Wow, I know this seems weird, but when that lightning was shooting out of my fingers, I liked it."
"Well ya know, the force does do that."

DarthAve
11-04-2005, 03:07 PM
"Ohh, I'm a psychic jedi! coolieo!!! I need...I need... A THEME SONG!!"

shinzuku
11-04-2005, 05:01 PM
(So is Loboto dead?)

Smon
11-04-2005, 05:09 PM
(So is Loboto dead?)
(Nobody knows....mystery & suspense, so its myspenseful.)

shinzuku
11-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Milla looked over at the children, "Are you okay?"

DarthAve
11-04-2005, 05:31 PM
"I just discovered I'm a psychic jedi, and I'm accepting theme song ideas. Still no sign of Sasha though."

shinzuku
11-05-2005, 09:01 AM
"Oh that's nice..."

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 12:09 PM
( i'm confuse)

Gruducuuz
11-05-2005, 12:24 PM
(After Natasha made lightning flow through her body to inflict pain into Loboto, a large tank came out of the lake, grabbed Loboto, and now everyone is generally just standing around looking confused.)

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 01:01 PM
(where's sasha in all of this?)

Gruducuuz
11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
(no one is sure as of right now.)

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 02:20 PM
( who was playing sasha?)

shinzuku
11-05-2005, 04:14 PM
(apparently, Loboto excaped, attacked, got knocked out and the robot carried him away. Natasha knocked him out.)

Smon
11-05-2005, 04:45 PM
((And Squid is supposed to be playing Sasha but she left, so, we need a cop-out for his absence.))

DarthAve
11-05-2005, 05:31 PM
"Hmm, I need a soda. shooting lightning from your fingers is sure tiring. I need a coke." Natasha walked up the ramp and went to the main lodge.

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 09:23 PM
(man this rpg is dieing)

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 10:05 PM
( man this is boring)

DarthAve
11-05-2005, 10:09 PM
(cause nobody's here, silly billy goat)

Gruducuuz
11-05-2005, 10:20 PM
(man this rpg is dieing)
(Not entirely, we just need a new Sasha. Or, we can, as I think Darth suggested, have one person take over him for one post and make his dissapearence seem belivable. Not just 'Sahsa died.' That would be stupid, and would probably send this RPG to an early grave.)

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 10:23 PM
( yeah i wouldn't get on this rpg again if sasha died)

DarthAve
11-05-2005, 10:25 PM
(Nobody would, everyone loves Sasha, and Natasha has already been through her good shares of emotional breakdowns, she'd probably take a cianide pill if Sasha was dead.)

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 10:27 PM
( i would hang myself if he died)

DarthAve
11-05-2005, 10:27 PM
(And I wouldn't even ask what Milla would do.)

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 10:32 PM
(she would relive her nightmare of losing someone she loved)

DarthAve
11-05-2005, 10:49 PM
(Yes, but this time. Milla would go throat slitting to release her rage.)

Gruducuuz
11-05-2005, 11:39 PM
(That would create one heck of a psi-blast with all that emotion.)

Smon
11-06-2005, 02:40 AM
(Not entirely, we just need a new Sasha. Or, we can, as I think Darth suggested, have one person take over him for one post and make his dissapearence seem belivable. Not just 'Sahsa died.' That would be stupid, and would probably send this RPG to an early grave.)
(Okay, DEUS EX MACHINA....)
Ness looked around, he reached the parking lot and saw Sasha packing his things.

"Leaving so soon Agent Nein?"

"Yes, terribly sorry, have some official PsychoNauts business."

With that, he packed his things and just poofed away.

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 01:46 PM
(well that just brought more ?'s about sasha)

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 02:01 PM
(like what mission could he be on, if milla is his partner then where is she.)

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 03:49 PM
(Okay, DEUS EX MACHINA....)
Ness looked around, he reached the parking lot and saw Sasha packing his things.

"Leaving so soon Agent Nein?"

"Yes, terribly sorry, have some official PsychoNauts business."

With that, he packed his things and just poofed away.
Natasha saw Ness on her way back from the main lodge with a coke in her hand. She took a sip and said, "What's up Ness. I found a secret cave near the lodge. Great place to store sodas."

Smon
11-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Natasha saw Ness on her way back from the main lodge with a coke in her hand. She took a sip and said, "What's up Ness. I found a secret cave near the lodge. Great place to store sodas."
"...did you, find THAT in there?"

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 06:00 PM
"Nope, I PUT them there. So Sasha spottings lately? We're all lookin' for him."

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 06:01 PM
(poor sasha)

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 06:51 PM
(sasha needs a vacation)

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
(Somewhere secluded and tropical I persume.)

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
( anywhere that is away from his lab)

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 06:58 PM
(he's gonna go see his mother... Oops, I forgot.)

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 06:58 PM
( yeah that was one big oops)

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 07:09 PM
(He's going home to his village to apolagise to his Papa. I can imagine Sasha called his father "Papa")

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 07:10 PM
( so can i. why did he run away in the first place?)

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
(He saw his dad's dirty thought about his mom.)

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
(that's why he ran away)

Smon
11-06-2005, 07:23 PM
"Nope, I PUT them there. So Sasha spottings lately? We're all lookin' for him."
"He just left on important psychonauts business."

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 07:24 PM
"No, he would have told someone, at least his own kid. Somthing's not right, TO SASHA'S LAB!!"

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 07:25 PM
(we know, we're just talking)

shinzuku
11-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Milla stared at the girl. She was worried as well, but Sasha was a grownup. He didn't have to tell people if he left or not. It was strange though.

(So who's going to be Sasha?)

DarthAve
11-07-2005, 02:57 PM
(alliespixie can be Sasha. She's doing him so well on the other RPG)

shinzuku
11-07-2005, 02:58 PM
(cool, is anyone even on right now?)