PDA

View Full Version : Another rpg-What a good RP should be.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 07:04 PM
MODERATOR NOTE:This is a great example of an RP, so if you need inspiration look here.

Okay you can be whoever you want to be, but you can't be a god. If you want to talk ooc put parenthesis around it. I call Milla.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:05 PM
I call..... Fred. SACRE' BLEU!!

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:12 PM
DAMMIT! I was gonna be Fred... :( oh well... I'll be... Ness.(Got EarthBound... LOVE IT. Plus Ness would be a cool Whispering Rock camper)

Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Uh... hm. I dunno. Quentin?

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:20 PM
(Hm... I guess I'll start...)

Ness walked onto camp wondering why his parents had sent him here. He gathered with the other campers around the orientation and set his backpack down, loaded with a bat, yo-yo, and a slingshot.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Fred walks up to Ness and Is stared up at with wonder.

"Well hi there. What's your name??? I'm Fred Bonapart."

Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Quentin stepped through the tall gate and adjusted his scarf. It was going to be boring for a while... Phoebe's parents had said she couldn't come (as of yet, she was sick), and that she would have to come in late.

He spotted a bird by the pole and kindly set it on fire. <3

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Fred walks up to Ness and Is stared up at with wonder.

"Well hi there. What's your name??? I'm Fred Bonapart."

Ness looked up at the long legged frenchman.

"Hey, I'm Ness Embren." (The game didn't give a last name so I antonymed Aquato)

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Milla: Hello Everyone

Purple Squid
10-05-2005, 07:27 PM
(Eh. I quit, guys. This doesn't make any sense already. XD)

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Okay who's here

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi Milla!! man I took this internship to see Linda, but she has to get unmutated. and I miss Gloria, Edgar, and Crispen...no, not Crispen. Yet still, we're gonna have lots of fun!!!

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:33 PM
As one of the counselors made an announcement Ness turned to the presentation stage and saw a woman in a very loud dress.

Wow... we sure didn't see anyone like her in Onett...

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Fred went to the stage and said "Hey kids... I mean kid!! We're gonna have an awesome time here at Wispering rock Psychic summer camp." He wispers to Milla "Where the heck is Sasha?? He's supposed to be up here by now."

Smon
10-05-2005, 07:41 PM
(I always assumed they were here but non-played yet.... oh well)

Ness looked at the counselors whispering to each other about something. Bored, he decides to mess with the wildlife while he waits. He turns around to see a cougar.

Hm... unprotected wildlife... I'm sure Buzz wouldn't have minded if I use my powers to have a little... fun.

As he charged a Psi Blast he suddenly noticed his arm was on fire.

Well, I shouldn't be able to say this, but we did have animals like THAT in Onett...

and with that he patted it out and left it alone.

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Milla turned to Fred and said, "I don't know darling. We didn't drive together. I assumed he was already here. *Sigh* that man.... We may have to start without him. Beside's there is only like one person. I assumed their would be more that a few children here."

(more people will join soon)

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 08:40 PM
(I'm Sasha)
agent Vodello, Fred I see you started without me

Smon
10-05-2005, 08:51 PM
As a foreign man walked up to the presentation stage Ness looked at him suddenly realized who it was.

Wait... OMG. It's Ahnold!!!! then he realized who it really was....wait... no it's SASHA NEIN. Best PsychoNaut EVAR.

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 08:59 PM
well you were late, darling. What happened, you're never late.

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I ran into trouble nothing to worry about though now if escuse me i'm going to inspect the recruits err.. recruit

(please join plz:()

Klia
10-05-2005, 09:08 PM
((We interrupt thisr regularly scheduled program to bring you this mindless post:

I would join but there is just a big WTF? factor happening there.

A: Why is Ness here?
B: How do they know Fred
C: Why is Fred a consuler

and and and....

oh I give up.))

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 09:13 PM
sasha steped closer to the young cadet "well child your name would be" Sasha said this in his usual cold tone
(well I know ness is a psychic so that sort of makes sense but everything else well i;m just going along with it)

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:13 PM
((We interrupt thisr regularly scheduled program to bring you this mindless post:

and and and....

oh I give up.))
((

A:I wanted to play as a psychic child with a yet... unexplored personality.
B:He's working as an intern
C:See B))

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:17 PM

and and and....

oh I give up.))

(A: I don't know
B: They met Fred when the camp kids were leaving.
C: Fred is here interning and wanted to see Linda, but she was having reconstruction surgury.)

"Wow, this is fun so far. I'm going to the main lodge!! I'm sure that cook guy needs help."

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:18 PM
sasha steped closer to the young cadet "well child your name would be" Sasha said this in his usual cold tone
(well I know ness is a psychic so that sort of makes sense but everything else well i;m just going along with it)
Ness was shocked that THE Sasha Nein was talking to him. After composing he responded.

"Um... Ness, sir."

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Fred returned from the lodge in a huff "That weird cook guy is gone, and so is the janitor, ranger, and admiral!! I checked his twin brothers working at the camp, but their all gone too!!"

Klia
10-05-2005, 09:20 PM
((Risking the chance of getting stoned I'm going to jump back into the arguement.

Yes, I am a bitch

Ness cannot suddenly appear and be fine with it. There is going to be some conflict from being ripped out of his own world into Psychonauts..unless he wasn't ripped. We do have to learn how the two universes came

Why would Fred be hired as an intern? There are a lot of better people out there that have been training for years as Psychonauts or that are closely linked to the Psychonauts.

That's all I have to say about the matter. Please don't think I want you to close down the RPG since I said a few mean things. This was just bothering me.))

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:23 PM
((Risking the chance of getting stoned I'm going to jump back into the arguement.

Yes, I am a bitch

Ness cannot suddenly appear and be fine with it. There is going to be some conflict from being ripped out of his own world into Psychonauts..unless he wasn't ripped. We do have to learn how the two universes came

Why would Fred be hired as an intern? There are a lot of better people out there that have been training for years as Psychonauts or that are closely linked to the Psychonauts.

That's all I have to say about the matter. Please don't think I want you to close down the RPG since I said a few mean things. This was just bothering me.))
((Don't worry about it, anyway...

After EarthBound Ness' parents began to really notice his psychic prowess, so they sent him to Whispering Rock to hone his abilities.

And as for Fred... hey he's gotta go somewhere. Besides he could be in charge of recreation... afterall his brain is a board game.))

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:25 PM
(Well, Fred was bored since he's not a ladies man, can't find a wife, his asylum friends have spread all over the world, and the cloest person he's friends with is a FISH!!!)

"SACRE' BLEU!!! NOBODY CARES THAT THE JANITOR, COOK, ADMIRAL, AND RANGER ARE ALL GONE!!!"

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:27 PM
(Well, Fred was bored since he's not a ladies man, can't find a wife, his asylum friends have spread all over the world, and the cloest person he's friends with is a FISH!!!)

"SACRE' BLEU!!! NOBODY CARES THAT THE JANITOR, COOK, ADMIRAL, AND RANGER ARE ALL GONE!!!"
Ness stared at Fred and inched away a little bit.

What kind of summer camp is this?!?! Noone does anything, one counselor is Agent Nein and a crazy french guy is the only one who seems to notice....

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
"What the heck are we gonna do??? Leaves are gonna be in piles all over, People can't rent canoes, the children shall STARVE!!! I know what I must do."

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Milla: alright dear time to go to your cabin, or something

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:36 PM
"I have a cabin?"

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Milla: Ness has one, because he is the only child here.
Fred, darling, are you alright?

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Ness spoke to Senor Crazy. "I think she's talking to me," and with that he picked up his backpack and headed to a cabin.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:40 PM
"Wow, I don't sleep that well without someone taunting me. Crispen's words of unkindness put me to sleep each night. Well, war is hell and I'm sleepy. Good night."

(Can I be a second character, i wanna be a camper too)

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Milla watched him leave, "Okaaaaaaaaay...." she turned toward Fred and Sasha, "Now what."

(you can if you want)

Tarkya
10-05-2005, 09:44 PM
((Hm... would it be possible for me to jump in as a camper?))

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:46 PM
As Ness got set for bed he began to get homesick (UHOHES STATUS AILMENT) or at least missing people, with three counselors and one camper pressure would be sort of high.

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 09:47 PM
(Go ahead)

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:47 PM
(I'm bein' a second character ok, I can totally handle it.)

"thanks mom, you just had to go and get lost didn't ya? I'm so sorry am I a little late? I'm Natasha."

Natasha has bobbed brown hair, is wearing a red jacket with all black clothes underneath. In her knapsack, she has some books on Poetry and Edgar Allan Poe, penguin pajamas and a blackberry scented candle.

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:49 PM
As Ness began to drift into sleep he began hearing the wishes of those around him.

Where is Oleander?

Where are all the Janitor guys?

Don't worry I'll be fine.

To this Ness woke up. This was a voice he hadn't heard earlier. Perhaps another camper had come.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:52 PM
"Hi...there, I'm na-na-TASHA!! Natasha, and you are?" She began to think as she was talking to this camper.

"Oh my word, he's kinda cute. not like the boys in South Carolina"

Smon
10-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Ness sat up in bed and looked at the girl.

"I'm Ness," he said.

Huh, whaddya know, another camper.

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 09:58 PM
"umm, I have no idea to go, but I did see a crazy guy in a napoleon hat run byI guess I might as well bunk with you tonight. I hope you don't mind blackberries."

splitsecond
10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Sasha returned to his lab to perform some experiments.
(thanks for joining darth sorry for leaving guys)

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 10:06 PM
(no problem dude)

"Hey Ness, you know pyroknesis? I forgot a lighter"

Tarkya
10-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Sarah was late. Very late. She blamed that on bad map directions and a car breakdown, but that didn't change the fact she was late.

She didn't even want to be here, but apparently it would be "helpful". Tch. As if she needed any help. She was just fine with weaker psychic powers, but NO, they were something that needed to be refined in case something bad happened. It wasn't as if she was about to go on a rampage anytime soon.

Watching her parents' van drive away, she stood in the parking lot, wondering if she should move on, or just sit here and wait for someone to come and kick her out.

((Sarah has short, somewhat messy black hair, and is currently wearing a purple t-shirt, some black jeans, and a black windbreaker. She also has black eyes and looks a bit on the pale side. She's got a black backpack with a clipboard and paper, some cheap colored pencils, various stuff you'd need for camp and a PDA with some books and games on it.))

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 10:14 PM
"My gosh, I'm so bored. I had to have those skittles. I'm goin for a walk." Natasha hops out of her bunk, and leaves the cabin and Ness.

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Milla walked out into the parking lot and saw a black haired girl just standing there.
"Hello darling what are you doing here. Are you another camper?"

TyraaRane
10-05-2005, 10:17 PM
((Question. Do you guys need and/or want an Oleander? Because I could give it a shot, if so.))

DarthAve
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
(Go for it) Natasha walks past the parking lot after catching on fire from a stupid cougar. "Hey, what's up?"

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
(you can if you want)

Tarkya
10-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Sarah snapped around. "Um..."

She was a bit shy around strange people, and this could be her chance to get out. But then she might know she was lying. In fact, she might be reading her mind right now.

She gave up on her attempt to escape. "Yes..."

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Milla: "Darling, why don't you just go to the cabin, okay."

Tarkya
10-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Defeated, Sarah walked up the path, ignoring the people there. Either she was in a really bad mood, or she was tired. She guessed it was combination.

What a great start to my day...

shinzuku
10-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Milla walked off to her lab.

TyraaRane
10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
((Okay, here goes nothing...I haven't RPed in years, but...*crosses fingers*))

The jet slowed down and dropped some altitude, but other than that it didn't stop when it cruised over Whispering Rock that evening, much to the disappointment and misfortune of Coach Oleander. He was tossed out one of the emergency exits with little ceremony--but quite a bit of cursing--and skidded across the parking lot until the stump in the middle brought him to a very swift stop.

The noise from the jet's engines receded into the distance, leaving a general silence in its wake. For a few seconds, Oleander didn't move. Then he managed to recover his wits and sprung to his feet, dusting the dirt and tiny bits of asphalt from the front of his uniform. "That," he grumbled, adjusting his helmet, "is absolutely the last time I take that stupid jet anywhere!"

Tarkya
10-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Sarah sat somewhere near the cabins, a clipboard on her lap. If there was anything good about having psychic powers, it made it really easy to draw well. She could draw what she envisioned and actually have it turn out right.

"I need to figure out which is the girl's cabin." Sarah was very new to summer camps.

Klia
10-06-2005, 12:30 PM
((Thanks for explaining.

If you guys still need Cruller I'll be him.))

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 03:02 PM
"Hey, I'm Natasha. I'm new here too. The girls cabin is over by the big tree with the treehouse under it.There's another boy in the boys cabin, but he's out cold. I hope you like blackberry." Natasha told Sarah as she walked to the cabin.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Sasha stepped out of his lab followed by smoke "well that was a waste of time" he thought he'd been working on a way to stabilize psitanium so it could maximize ones psychic powers without going crazy but so far no success he decided to clear his head and go down to the lake (just wondering is this going to have a plot?)

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 04:14 PM
(yeah cruller would be good)

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 04:19 PM
(I'd like Cruller too!) "Wow, nothing like a catnap to energies a person. I'm gonna go poke the french guy with a stick."

A few moments later

"SACRE' BLEU!!!!!!"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Sarah stopped working on her picture of a three-headed, fire breathing squirrel and looked towards the cabin. She needed a place to put the bulk of her things, and she was pretty sure she could sense a lake nearby. She might feel better about camp after drawing water for a bit.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 06:14 PM
"Hahaha, Ness wake up!! The french dude is running around like he got his head cut off! Gosh, how much sleep does he need? I'm heading to go find Agent Nein, I'm sure it's fun to poke him with a stick."

Klia
10-06-2005, 06:19 PM
"Oh hello Morry, I didn't expect you to come so soon." he said tacking a the first note (and certainly not the last note) on the board with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Now before you go anywhere you may want to know a few things."

Once his hands left the board the paper flew to the ground in a gracious arc. "Number one, We got a few new camp members this year, more than usual so you're going to have your hands full, got it?"

However he did not wait for a response and went right on ahead. "Number two, we got a new staff member...Frank or something and finally...."

He lifted an eyebrow to emphasize the effect, "No stealing children's brains."

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Sarah watched as some french looking guy ran by. "What the heck?"

She followed his path with her eyes for a bit, then decided to continue with the walking. She had a pretty good idea where the lake was, thanks to the signs.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Natasha arrived at the lake. She saw Agent Nein standing on the beach smoking a ciggerette.

"You know smoking is bad for you, Don't you? It contaminates your lungs and makes you die 30 years sooner than a non smoker. I hope your ready to die"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Sarah also arrived at the lake, and mumbled a bit when she saw people.

She walked up to them, her nose crinkling at the smell of smoke. It took her a bit to realize who it was smoking.

She looked to Natasha. "Is that THE Sasha Nein?" she whispered.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 06:38 PM
"I don't know, poke him. Make him talk. Hit him so he'll try and set you on fire or somthing. Wait, has he noticed we're even here?"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Sarah looked back at him. "I don't think so. He's just... staring."

She looked at Natasha. "By the way, my name's Sarah." She took a bit of a step towards Sasha, then changed her mind and stepped back, pulling her clipboard and a pencil out of her backpack, continuing the three-headed squirrel picture.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Sasha glanced at the children staring at him noticing that were about to do something he didn't like he quickly ansewered "If you value your arms i would suggest putting that stick down" Sasha then stared back out to the lake taking another puff of his cigarette.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 06:50 PM
"Ohh, I like that squirrell. It's interesting. Sarah,Do you dare me to poke him?"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
"I dunno, it seems like a bad idea. I like my arms." She continued the drawing. "Glad you like the squirrel. I'm trying to come up with a name for it, considering it keeps invading my dreams."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Sasha then started to think out loud "i've got it if I reverse the polarity of the machine it should create a positive charge large enough to stabilize the psitanium"
Sasha put out his cigarette via telekinis and continued to talk "ugh but there is'nt an electrical powersource big enough to power such an energy change" Sasha thoght about this for second "wait maybe not electrically but mentally" Sasha's brain storm was turned asunder "but no were can i find somone with that much mental capacity" Sasha contiuned to think to himself.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
"Wow, so are you ready to die?"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Sarah wasn't sure if the question was directed at her or Sasha. She removed the squirrel picture from the clipboard and put it at the bottom of the stack so there was a new piece of paper. Idilly she doodled various things on it via telekinesis. "You can go ahead and poke him. I'm gonna see if I can get a somewhat decent picture of him before he dissapears."

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 07:14 PM
"I'll help keep him here. So Agent Nein, what's it like being a psychonaut?"

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Sasha looked at the little girls "hmmmm....no there brain waves wouldn't be enough...... but with that other child what was it..Ness I could power the machine" Sasha then started off back to his lab to do his calculations.

(trying to make a plot if you don't like it sy so)

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 07:21 PM
"No come back, I'm interested in any evil plots you might have. I'm working on my Degree in Psychology!!! Later Sarah I'ma follow Sasha!"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Sarah finished off the picture, muttered a bit at Sasha, and put the picture away. She pulled off another picture, and made a simple origami crane.

"Hey, watch this." She put the crane on the ground and stepped back a bit. It twitched one, then slowly flapped into the air, did a loop, then settled onto Sarah's shoulder.

When she noticed that Natami was gone, she slumped down and threw it into the lake.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Sasha stopped turned around and looked at the girl "evil plots I have no idea what your talking about" sounding like a bad actor "but you could help me by somehow distracting Vodello for oh say 2 hours there will be a reward for your hard work of course"

(Plot ideas would be appreciated i'm running out)

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 07:26 PM
"Woo Hoo, I'm the distraction!! What kind of reward?"

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 07:46 PM
"hmm what did you have in mind" Sasha could tell this girl had a steep imagination and waited for a reply

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 07:47 PM
"ummmmmmmmm, can I be your friend?? I need more friends, especially since back home..... I don't wanna talk about that place.:

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Sasha thought to himself " thats it hmmm.... this may be more than it seems but oh well i need somone to distract Vodello" Sasha then replied "well I accept your demands from here on out we are friends" sasha stretched out his hand for her to shake it as to cement the deal

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Sarah made another crane, and began walking towards the cabins again. She listened in on the conversation for a bit, then directed the crane so it would land on Sasha's head and started up the paths.

"Man I'm tired..."

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Sasha thought to himself " thats it hmmm.... this may be more than it seems but oh well i need somone to distract Vodello" Sasha then replied "well I accept your demands from here on out we are friends" sasha stretched out his hand for her to shake it as to cement the deal
"Wow, are you going to karate chop me or somthing? People have never let their hand out to me, except when they want to cause me pain."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 08:05 PM
"no a handshake" Sasha couldn't help but feel a little bit sorry for the girl but was soon distracted by a crane trying to land on his head he used pyrokinsis to burn it to the ground then talked telepathecly to Sarah "nice try" was all he said.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Sarah smirked, using the telepathic message to formulate a block to keep Sasha from probing her mind. Before putting it up, she sent back her own message. "They'll get better. Trust me."

Then the block was up, and she was whistling her way to the main lodge.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
"oh, ok" Natasha shook his hand, "Do you even know my name? If not, I'm Natasha, recovering pyromaniac."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Sasha raised an eyebrow "recovering?"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 08:20 PM
"oh, a while back I accidently set a group of popular girls on fire with my brain. Gosh they were such bad singers, they deserved it. But now, I don't go near fire anymore cause that's what the doctor said to do."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 08:27 PM
"you should'nt bottle up your powers like that they have a tendecie to backfire when you need them most" Sasha then turned to start back to his lab "please distract Vodello while I do some calculations stop back in two hours"

Smon
10-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Ness walked out of the cabin. Bored with camp already. He headed to the lake and decided to see if there was anythingto do there.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 08:28 PM
"Ok, I'll do so. I hope she likes Blackberry sented candles and poetry.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Sarah saw Ness and waved. Maybe he'd know of something fun to do.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Natasha finds Milla and starts up a conversation. "Milla, what kinds of fun things are we going to do at camp?"

Smon
10-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Sarah saw Ness and waved. Maybe he'd know of something fun to do.
Ness turned around and saw Sarah. He waved back and then turned to the water.

Hm... I wonder what that big metal globe thing is...

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 08:49 PM
"Wow, not talkin' a Milla? She's out cold. Milla, Milla? u awake. out cold. I'd better tell Sasha, but just in case," Natasha picks up a clothing fiber next to her, to use clairvoyance on.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Sarah shrugged, and continued on. A little time later, she found a log that lead... elsewhere. To her it looked like some futuristic city, with lots of domes. She looked at the sign.

"Geodesic Psychoisolation Chamber... wierd."

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Natasha wandered around, eventually finding Sarah, "Sarah, you know where Sasha is? He said he was going to his lab."

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 09:03 PM
"Last I saw him, he was talking to you." She began towards the chambers, ignoring the warning signs. "This looks pretty nifty."

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:04 PM
"Wait, you see, their's a door open to one of those chambers, Lets go in a sec though"
Natasha uses clairvoiance on the clothing fiber. "Still out cold, still safe. Lets go!"

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Sarah grinned. "Let's go indeed!"

She began up the walkways, taking shortcuts by jumping over the gaps when she could.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:12 PM
"ok, were at an isolation chamber for psychics, at a camp we haven't even been at for a day. I'll go into the deep mysterious hatch first.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 09:15 PM
"Oh, go ahead. I'm not that brave." She was getting a bad feeling about the thing. Aw well.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Sasha heard footsteps above him "wow they found it already maybe I was wrong about those kids"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:17 PM
"Are you questioning our intelligance Sasha? cause Milla's dead asleep and I got a dress fiber of hers to use clairvoiance on just in case. I think Ness is still asleep, I haven't seen him in a while."

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Ness stepped into the bathokajigger. As he flipped a switch it began plunging the depths of Lake Oblongata. As he did he thought the following:

OHCRAPSONOVABITCHGODDAMMITNODAMMITTOHELL****OHCRAP SONOVABITCHGODDAMMITNODAMMITTOHELL****OHCRAPSONOVA BITCHGODDAMMITNODAMMITTOHELL****DAMNDAMN!!!!!

And then he hit the bottom.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 09:21 PM
"Ness? I saw some kid going down to the lake. Is that him?" She climbed down as well, extremely confused as to what was going on.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:24 PM
"WTF?? NESS!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MAKE OUT YET!!!! I'M GOIN' IN" Natasha striped down to a bathing suit she had on underneath and dove into Lake Oblongata

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Ness looked around and stepped out onto the bottom of the lake.

"...HOLY HELL...I can breathe down HERE?!?!?!?"

Ness saw two bright yellow glowing eyes and heard a voice.

Hello... Ness.

and with that he pushed the bathowhacallit into the water, climbed inside, and headed up to the surface, leaving nothing behind but courage and bravery.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Sasha heard panicked thoughts running through his brain "such language hmmm guess I should go fish him out can;t have him dying

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:30 PM
As Natasha had dived into the water and reached bottom, Ness had reached the shore.

"What the, I can breathe and talk?" all the sudden Natasha saw those same glowing eyes as Ness had seen earlier.

"hello, Natasha"

and Natasha's bloodcurdling scream could be heard throughout the heads of all those at camp.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Sasha was at the beach and heard a scream in his head he talked to Natasha via telepathy "don't be alarmed it is only Linda"

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
As Natasha had dived into the water and reached bottom, Ness had reached the shore.

"What the, I can breathe and talk?" all the sudden Natasha saw those same glowing eyes as Ness had seen earlier.

"hello, Natasha"

and Natasha's bloodcurdling scream could be heard throughout the heads of all those at camp.
Ness leaped out of the Bathosphere.

"NEVER AGAIN."

he suddenly heard a scream and hopped back in.

"...crap."

and then he sent it down.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:34 PM
"Wow, you have a nice figure, I think it probably shows to those who know you"

Thanks, the work really shows?" said the nobel lake creature.

"would I lie to you Linda? Natasha replied.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Sarah was really confused, and still in Sasha's lab. Alone.

She walked down the stairs, noticing a very conspicous stump and a really big flashlight looking thing. She memorized these features.

At that point she decided to climb back up and see what was going on in the lake.

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:35 PM
As Ness headed down he realized the difference between brave and reckless, and with that he activated Invisibility Gamma and reached the bottom.

TyraaRane
10-06-2005, 09:38 PM
"Oh hello Morry, I didn't expect you to come so soon." he said tacking a the first note (and certainly not the last note) on the board with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Now before you go anywhere you may want to know a few things."

Once his hands left the board the paper flew to the ground in a gracious arc. "Number one, We got a few new camp members this year, more than usual so you're going to have your hands full, got it?"

However he did not wait for a response and went right on ahead. "Number two, we got a new staff member...Frank or something and finally...."

He lifted an eyebrow to emphasize the effect, "No stealing children's brains."

Morry's face turned a rather interesting shade of purple, but whether it was from embarrassment or a spontaneous temper tantrum not even he could say. "Okay, look, I apologized for that. Three different times! The kids are going to keep their brains this year, I promise!"

He flicked a few more bits of asphalt off his arm and had just started to walk towards his office and get settled in when the rest of what Cruller had said finally hit him. "Wait. New staff member? When did we get a new staff member?" He stalked off towards the main campgrounds, mumbling under his breath: "Nobody ever tells me anything! I'm the senior facility advisor; you'd think they'd tell me something, but nooooo..."

Edit: (to keep up with other events) Morry stopped in his tracks, though, when the scream went echoing through his head. He whipped back around and looked at Cruller. "Okay. You see me standing here, right? You know I had absolutely nothing to do with that, right? ...What was that, anyway?"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:38 PM
"Hi Ness, this is Linda, she's a lungfish. A really nice one at that. And she's getting work done on her mutations."

Out steps a slimmer more fish looking Linda, "Hello, oh worthy human." Said Linda

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Nothing at the lake. Just her luck. She walked back to the cabins and sat on the bottom of that large ramp, making origami animals do battle with one another.

"Of course I'd miss all the really cool stuff..."

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:42 PM
"Hi Ness, this is Linda, she's a lungfish. A really nice one at that. And she's getting work done on her mutations."

Out steps a slimmer more fish looking Linda, "Hello, oh worthy human." Said Linda
Ness turned down the invisibility.

...eh, I've made friends with weirder things...

"Hey... Linda..."

and as though by cue, a crab fell on his head.

Fantastic...

he peeled it off and threw it into the water.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:46 PM
"Wow, you came down to save me, that's so sweet!" Natasha kisses Ness on the cheek and steps into the Bathosphere and yells "See ya' Linda!"

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:49 PM
"Wow, you came down to save me, that's so sweet!" Natasha kisses Ness on the cheek and steps into the Bathosphere and yells "See ya' Linda!"
Ness was flattered but surprised and followed her into the bathosphere.

"Bye Linda."

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:51 PM
"Wow, I met some crazy kids and teachers, kissed some one, and met a lungfish. I say this was a good day. you agree?"

Smon
10-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Ness looked back on it all and agreed.

"Well," he said with a smile "I've had worse"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 09:58 PM
as the bathosphere reached the surface, "I'm gonna go get my clothes now. I ain't walkin around in a bathing suit anymore. Later Ness."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Sasha stood at the beach holding a weird helmet like thing with some psitanium in it and waited for Ness and Natasha to resurface

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 10:00 PM
"Hi.. umm..Sasha, what's the helmet for?"

Smon
10-06-2005, 10:04 PM
"see ya Natasha," and with that he left the Bathosphere to find something else to do. and then he saw him.

...Agent Nein.. here and... wait.. what the-

and he noticed the weird helmet thing. He heard Natasha ask about it. "Hi.. umm..Sasha, what's the helmet for?"

Ness was wondering the same thing.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 10:12 PM
"it's for Ness why don't you try it on" Sasha handed Ness the helmet secretly flicking a switch as he did so

Smon
10-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Ness held the helmet in his hands.

I don't trust this thing... but then again it is Agent Nein...

and with that he put on the helmet.

Tarkya
10-06-2005, 10:19 PM
At the exact moment Ness put on the helmet, Sarah sneezed, sending her origami flying. She sniffled and rubbed her nose.

"Cold already? Damn."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 10:21 PM
"hmm...nothing seems to be happening Ness I need to see if your abilty has been increased quick use a psi-blast"Sasha pointed to a rock

Smon
10-06-2005, 10:22 PM
"Okay,"

I really hope this doesn't mess with Buzz's gift...

and almost instantly the rock exploded sending rock shrapnel into some trees.

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 10:27 PM
"excellent now levitate for me if you will be so kind"

Smon
10-06-2005, 10:39 PM
"excellent now levitate for me if you will be so kind"
"Alri-"

and before he could finish talking he was 10 ft. in the air.

Holy crap... this helmet's incredible!

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 10:41 PM
"Oh, wowie. That's breathtaking. Sasha, how'd you do this?"

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 10:44 PM
"simple the psitanium is powering his psyche 10fold usually one would go crazy but my machine is stabilizing the helmet making safe for a strong psychic to wear"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 10:45 PM
"Wow, How you doing up there Ness?"

Smon
10-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Ness freefloated for a while, and then headed back down.

A psychic rock? Wait...

"Agent Nein, is that Psitaniowhosits what makes the wildlife here so... unusual?"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 10:48 PM
"That's what I thought when that dang cougar set me on fire, I found a glowing purple thingie on my walk before I met Sarah. I thought somthing was up with it since there was gas coming out of the ground where it was."

splitsecond
10-06-2005, 10:49 PM
"yes the exposed wildlife gain their psychic powers from these stones" Sasha looked at Natasha "were is Agent Vodello arn't you suppsed to be distracting her"

(okay out of ideas guys)

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 10:52 PM
"When I found her she was out cold. I grabbed a fiber from her dress to use clairvoiance on, hold on a sec," Natasha used clairvoiance on the thread "Still in the same place, probably still asleep. Ness, wanna head up to the main lodge when this test is over with?"

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 10:56 PM
"Well, Forget the lodge idea Ness, I'm turnin' in. See ya'll tomarrow!"

Smon
10-06-2005, 11:01 PM
"see ya," Ness said.

shinzuku
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Milla woke up and headed down to the beach and saw Sasha,"Darling what are you doing."

Smon
10-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Ness saw her and suddenly heard screaming children and decided to give the helmet a rest. He took it off and the voices suddenly stopped.

Maybe Sasha should look into the... side-effects of this thing...

((Just decided to give the story a little more... explorability))

shinzuku
10-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Darling what are you doing here?

Smon
10-07-2005, 03:07 PM
"Oh just,-

Wait... if Sasha wanted her distracted this helmet must be a big secret thing...

-checking out the bathosphere."

shinzuku
10-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Oh have you seen Sasha? I can find him. He told me to meet him.

_Thinking -okay so he didn't but I need to talk to him-_

(I got to go Class is ending..)

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 03:14 PM
"Ah, good afternoon!! I had the funniest dream about chex mix."

Klia
10-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Morry's face turned a rather interesting shade of purple, but whether it was from embarrassment or a spontaneous temper tantrum not even he could say. "Okay, look, I apologized for that. Three different times! The kids are going to keep their brains this year, I promise!"

He flicked a few more bits of asphalt off his arm and had just started to walk towards his office and get settled in when the rest of what Cruller had said finally hit him. "Wait. New staff member? When did we get a new staff member?" He stalked off towards the main campgrounds, mumbling under his breath: "Nobody ever tells me anything! I'm the senior facility advisor; you'd think they'd tell me something, but nooooo..."

Edit: (to keep up with other events) Morry stopped in his tracks, though, when the scream went echoing through his head. He whipped back around and looked at Cruller. "Okay. You see me standing here, right? You know I had absolutely nothing to do with that, right? ...What was that, anyway?"

His whole demeanor changed as the scream reached his ears. He had completly dropped the aloofness he usually carried. "It sounded as if it was coming from the boat area."

Cruller made a movement that could have only been described as akward. It was a run that had been cut short by his old age. "You...uh..you go right on ahead, I'll catch up to you later."

It hurt him to do that but the kids were more important to him than his pride. Wounded but not defeated he crawled down the entry hole, strapping himself into the seat. "Take me to the lake."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 04:45 PM
"Wow, where is everybody? I'm headin' down by the lask to catch Nessie.Ha Lock Ness monster joke."

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Sasha looked at Agent Vodello then became visible "oh Agent Vodello uh did'nt expect to see you here" Sasha glanced at Ness to and waved as to say run
(thought of a plot Ness still has the helmet and the campers start using)

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Natasha arrived at the lake to see Ness, Sasha, and Milla. "Hi Ness, Sasha, Milla. How are all of you on this wonderful Wispering Rock day?I just thought of somthing. Do us campers get a t-shirt of somthing for when we lose all our memory and forget those we met here and what we did?"

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
"oh thank God she she came in just on cue" Sasha thought to himself "well thats an interesting question if you and Ness would comeback to my lab I would gladly explain it. Sasha motioned for them to follow him

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 05:28 PM
"ok, well come on Ness. Lets follow Sasha to his cool lab and he'll tell us about our t-shirts or whatever kind of sweet thing we get for attending this camp." Natasha followed Sasha to the GPC.

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 05:35 PM
"*whew* glad thats over now chidren Vodello can not know about this helmet i'm entrusting it to you take good care of it and don't over use it the results could be catostrophic" Sasha then motioned to Natasha "make sure that Morry doesn't get his hand on it either"
(well this should be interesting)

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 05:38 PM
"What, am I the constant distraction? and do we get a T-Shirt???and since when am I child?? ~rolls neck~"

Smon
10-07-2005, 05:48 PM
"What, am I the constant distraction? and do we get a T-Shirt???and since when am I child?? ~rolls neck~"
"eh, could be worse, ever been talked down to by a bee?" Ness said as he stuffed the helmet into his backpack.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 05:51 PM
"A bee, Ness. hmmm, that's interseting. but I want a t-shirt. My old penpal Milka went here, and she got a t-shirt."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Sarah woke up late, still completely dressed. "Woah, wonder where everyone went. Probably the lake or something." She combed her hair with her fingers and decided to explore camp a bit.

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 06:13 PM
"A bee, Ness. hmmm, that's interseting. but I want a t-shirt. My old penpal Milka went here, and she got a t-shirt."

"*sigh* fine Natasha I will give you a T-shirt" he went to a box in the corner and pulled out a shirt with a WR logo on it "will this fit" he replied cooly

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:14 PM
"Yay!!! You're my best friend!" Natasha runs up to Sasha and hugs him

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Sasha felt his small cold heart grow three times it's size when the girl hugged him....but then shrunk back "ok ok thats enough hugging for one day" he said without changing his tone

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:21 PM
"aww, sombody's not such a happy camper." Natasha said in annoying tone of voice.

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 06:24 PM
"yes yes yes now you two must leave in case Vodello comes and remember what I told you about the helmet" Sasha motioned towards the tree stump transit system

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:25 PM
"You want us to hide in a tree stump?A tree stump in your underground lab?"

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 06:26 PM
"no it's an underground transit system it can take to any part of the camp now quickly get in."

Smon
10-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Ness looked inside it.

Hey... it leads to a system of catacombs!

"You can count on us," and with that he hopped into the stump.

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Sarah was examining a stump near the cabins.

Wierd... a tunnel. She threw a rock into it, listening as it clattered its way down. "Maybe it leads somewhere."

Smon
10-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Ness was speeding towards the Main Lodge, as that is where asked the stump to take him, and then a rock smacked him in the face.

"OW!"

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Sarah blinked, hearing something shout. "Sorry!" That probably wouldn't help, but it made HER feel better about it.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:37 PM
"I'm following him." Natasha hopped into the transit system and Sasha overheard her yell "To the main lodge!!"

Smon
10-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Ness hopped out of the stump at the main lodge and waited for Natasha.

Geez this hurts... he thought rubbing the sore on his face.

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 06:43 PM
"Main lodge?" Sarah blinked, wondering if that was where the thing was headed. "Might as well go there myself."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:45 PM
"WEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Yelled Natasha she went through the transit system. She hopped out and said "Golly gee willakers! That was fun. I'm headin into the lodge. I heard this place had a band. I'ma see if they need a singer!!"

Smon
10-07-2005, 06:48 PM
"They might need more help then that, with all 'population' of the camp so far I'd be amazed if anyone was in there at all..."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:50 PM
"HI!! Nobody here. I'm gonna sing a song anyway!!! ~starts to sing a kick butt version of "These Words"(her fave song) by Natasha Beddingfield~

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Sarah saw the others near the main lodge. "Yay, people!" She walked up. "Where'd you guys go anyhow? You weren't at the lake last night."

Smon
10-07-2005, 06:52 PM
"well we were just-"

Think Ness... this is what you were trained for.. covering stuff up.. alien attacks, stealing cookies, um...

"-stuck in the GPC, the door closed when we were looking at it and we were stuck there for a while. Luckily Agent Nein let us out before we ran out of air."

splitsecond
10-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Sasha looked on the ground next ot the transit system a piece of the helmet had fallen of "hmm doesn't look important I guess no harm can come of it"

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:55 PM
"Is anyone listning? Can anybody hear me?? I guess they don't like that song? Here's a cooler song." ~Natasha started to sing Bring me to Life(her second fave song) By Evensance.~

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Sarah crossed her arms. "I do know that you get to Sasha's lab via the GDC area. But I'll accept your blatent lie. For now."

She looked at Natasha. "Wow. Someone else here can sing?"

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 06:59 PM
"You noticed??? People always say I sound like an oprea singer."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:01 PM
"I dunno, you sounded a bit like a friend of mine during Bring Me to Life. Which is an awesome song, by the way." She grinned.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 07:03 PM
"Thanks Sarah. Look, I got a t-shirt!!"

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:06 PM
"... Lucky." She looked at the strange stump. "Those things are a bit wierd. I threw a rock into one and something yelled."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh, was it Ness, cause me and Ness used it to get out of Sasha's secret lab, that's where I got the t-shirt. Give him a hug afterward, I think he needs a hug.

Smon
10-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Ness stood by listening to the conversation and hoped the helmet itself wasn't brought up.

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:18 PM
"I really don't think he needs a hug." She glanced at him and shrugged. "I feel like I missed something really big at the lake. All I did was make little origami animals fight to the death until I fell asleep."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 07:23 PM
"That's pretty sweet considering I can only make a cup in origami. Somthing else did happen at the lake ~Natasha wispers to Sarah about Ness trying to save her and Natasha kissing Ness~. It was so awesome!"

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:29 PM
"No way." Sarah grinned. "Hey, I still got a lion looking thing." She dug in her coat pocket. "You want it?"

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 07:32 PM
"Sure, that's kind of you. Do you know where Ness is? He was here a second ago. Now he's gone."

Smon
10-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Ness had wandered to a small alcove under the Main Lodge. He saw something gold catch his eye.

What the...

He picked it up.

"...a gold coin?"

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:38 PM
"Maybe he went invisible." She dug in her coat pocket, pulling out a slightly tattered, but still recognizable origami lion. "It's still moving a bit, so be careful."

Smon
10-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Ness came out and called to Natasha and Sarah.

"Check it out! I found a doubloon!"

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:49 PM
"Wow, neat!" She stared at it. "Where'd you find it?"

Smon
10-07-2005, 07:52 PM
"It was under the Main Lodge for some reason..."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 07:55 PM
"Wouldn't it have been found a long time ago? Dubloons are pretty rare." She scratched her head.

Smon
10-07-2005, 07:58 PM
"You'd think so... maybe it's a game or something thats reset every now and again..."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 08:04 PM
"You mean like a scavenger hunt or something? That would be fun."

Smon
10-07-2005, 08:10 PM
"Yeah... we should ask one of the counselors about it."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 08:24 PM
"Yeah." Sarah looked up at the lodge. "Okay, now I'm hungry. Anyone want to see if they have food up there?"

Smon
10-07-2005, 08:27 PM
"Now that ya mention it, sure, I hope they have hamburgers ready"

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 08:35 PM
"Hey you guys. Check out what I found. I think it's a glass eyeball. It was under the GPC drainage system. Wait, there's somthing up in the rafters." Natasha levitates up there to find a voodoo doll. "What'ya think this is for?"

Smon
10-07-2005, 08:37 PM
"..ew.. a glass eye, cool a voodoo doll! Hm... why it would be up there is beyond me unless there really is a scavenger hunt... I wonder where we can pick up a list..."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 08:39 PM
"Maybe Sasha would know." She walked up the ramp. "I smell food."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 08:41 PM
"Well, why don't we go split up looking for scavenger huntish items. I'll take the Main lodge area, Ness, can you take the boathouse and docks? and Sarah can check the recreational area. We'll all meet up at the GPC to search, that's where I found the eye."

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 08:43 PM
"I don't even know where the rec area is."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 08:44 PM
"Alright then, I'll go to the rec area and You can search the main lodge area. wait, what about the kids cabin area??"

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 08:47 PM
"I'll go ahead and search that as well. In fact, I'll do that before the lodge." She began down the ramp.

Smon
10-07-2005, 08:47 PM
"Alright then, I'll go to the rec area and You can search the main lodge area. wait, what about the kids cabin area??"
"Hm... I can check there after the the docks."

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 08:49 PM
"Cool, then we'll all meet after we're finished at the gates of the GPC. agreed?"

Smon
10-07-2005, 08:53 PM
"Okay," and with that he headed for the docks.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 08:55 PM
"Go team Psi-cadets!!! I'm off Sarah!!!!" Natasha left the lodge to the recreational area.

Tarkya
10-07-2005, 08:56 PM
"Right."

Sarah walked to the cabin area. Now that she was looking for something, she noticed the well with a grate over it. Underneath, she could see a ladder leading into the darkness. "Woah..." She pulled on the grate, but it didn't budge. "So much for that."

She decided to inspect that trampoline instead.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 09:00 PM
"Hmm, I'm doin' good so far!!"
Natasha had already defeted 2 bears, found a psychic challenge marker, and collected a wooden pipe, bird egg, and a doll that was in a bee's nest. She still looked around all over the recreational area and found a big tree on top of a hill with a firepit underneath it. She decided to investagate.

Smon
10-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Ness wasn't having very much luck.

"I can't find ANYTHING at these docks..." and then something cought his eye.

Wait a second...

"AWESOME! PSYCHONAUTS #1!!!"

other then that he had no luck and left to check the cabins area.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 09:07 PM
"Woah a bone!!! but wait, no chicken residue on it. That must mean somthing!!! I think I'ma head to the GPC gates now. Wait for Ness and Sarah."
Natasha walked off and threw her items in her knapsack.

Smon
10-07-2005, 09:11 PM
"Crud... wow I wish I was better and finding stuff... oh well," ahe headed back to the GPC, after finding nothing of interest.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Natasha saw Ness walkin' down the path. "Hey Ness, What'd ya find?"

Smon
10-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Natasha saw Ness walkin' down the path. "Hey Ness, What'd ya find?"
"Just this comic," holds out PsychoNauts #1.

DarthAve
10-07-2005, 09:21 PM
"Wow, that's cool! I found a bird egg, a bone, a doll in a bees nest, and a pipe."

As Natasha went on talking about what she found, she thought to herself,

"Oh Ness, when will you just make out with me?"

DarthAve
10-08-2005, 10:52 AM
"Oh boy, that was quite awkward. Where do you think Sarah is? She's been at the main lodge area forever!"

Tarkya
10-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Sarah ran up the path, a sandwich in hand. "Geez that was an annoying well... hey guys!" She waved the sandwich. "I found this frozen in a fridge at the end of a tunnel. How about that?"

((I'm not going to be able to post that often due to parental restrictions. Sorry >_>))

DarthAve
10-08-2005, 06:12 PM
"I hope you don't eat that. It looks kinda old and unthawed. I found lotz of cool stuff too!!" Natasha Shows Sarah what she found.

Tarkya
10-08-2005, 06:58 PM
"Lucky. But I'm not going to eat this. Considering where it was, I think it's part of the scavenger hunt."

DarthAve
10-08-2005, 07:07 PM
there's a scavenger hunt?? What's on the list?

Tarkya
10-08-2005, 07:16 PM
"Yeah, I found an old list in that tunnel. I think someone dropped it." She dug a piece of tattered paper out of her pocket. "Tuna sandwich, gold dubloon, eagle claw, glass eye, etcetra. Look it over." She offered it to Natasha.

DarthAve
10-08-2005, 07:22 PM
"hmm, with the things we all found combined. I guess all we need is the pirate scope, golden acorn, miners skull, fossil, divers helmet, and gold watch. It says once have the hunt is done, we can raise 4 ranks!! Les's go see Ranger Cruller for our promotion!!"

Tarkya
10-09-2005, 07:19 PM
"Ranger who? I don't remember anyone saying they had a ranger here. And do you think he'll let us use that list? There were marks on it when I found it."

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 07:31 PM
"ummm, I saw a guy who looked like a boy scout. He must be the Ranger. Let's not tell him about the list, maybe he'll give us another list and give us our rank ups."

Tarkya
10-09-2005, 07:37 PM
"Heh. I hear ya." Sarah tossed the sandwich in the air and caught it again. "Still, strange place to store a sandwich. Hope nobody misses it."

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 07:39 PM
"Yeah, what's up with Ness? He ain't talkin' that much."

splitsecond
10-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Sasha now finshed with his new experiment strated to walk towards the exit of the lab "finally finished with my new project" he headed up the ladder "I know who would be a perfect test subject for this too" he stepped ot the lab "now.... where are tose children?"

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 09:32 PM
"Where the heck is the ranger dude??? lets see If we can find the Crazy French Dude. I'm sur he knows a lot."

Tarkya
10-09-2005, 09:34 PM
"Last I saw him he was running around. He seems a bit odd in the head, doesn't he?" Sarah shrugged.

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 09:38 PM
"Yeah, but you can bet he's heard a lot from all that running."

Tarkya
10-09-2005, 09:43 PM
"You're right." She looked around. "Too bad I don't know levitation. It'd be a lot easier from those trees. Unless clairvoyance works on paper."

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 09:48 PM
"Clairvoiance works on everything, I'd bet if we found Sasha he'd tell us where the crazy french guy is. He can make mental connections and all that cool stuff. TO THE GPC!!!!"

Tarkya
10-09-2005, 09:51 PM
"...We ARE at the GPC. But yeah, let's get up there." She began walking towards the lab, glancing around a bit.

"You know, I'm really glad that bear can't break the fence."

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 09:55 PM
"yep, that makes me feel a little bit safer. Oh hi Sasha, we wanted to talk to you about somthing."

splitsecond
10-09-2005, 10:09 PM
"what is it" Sasha looked at the children intently

DarthAve
10-09-2005, 10:10 PM
"Where's the crazy french guy at? We gotta ask him somthing."

Tarkya
10-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Sarah looked at Natasha, and whispered to her. "Couldn't we just ask HIM? He works here too."