PDA

View Full Version : You need Merit Badges??? I got 'em!

Sokolov
10-06-2005, 12:52 AM
I needed Raz's Merit Badges for my Halloween costume so I recreated them in PS.

Go here---> http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Flyingsquirrelsnake/dAmeritbadges.png or here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/23715764/

I love Merit Badges... I'm going to print these on photopaper and stick 'em on my pack!

Lyris
10-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Those are really impressive, good job!

Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Aw, man. Sokolov, I hate you. I want them!

Klia
10-06-2005, 06:45 AM
I'm printing them out and sticking them on random people.

TO THE TAPE DISPENSER!

Sokolov
10-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm printing them out and sticking them on random people.

TO THE TAPE DISPENSER!
The tape will rule us all...

Klia
10-06-2005, 10:49 AM
The tape will rule us all...

I've already got 8 people so far... however my tape dispenser has broken in half and my nose is starting to itch.

DarthAve
10-06-2005, 03:07 PM
I did that too, but I pasted some I found on Tim.Grimfandango.net to paint, printed them out and cut them.

Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 03:41 PM
I've already got 8 people so far... however my tape dispenser has broken in half and my nose is starting to itch.

Maybe you can stick one on me?

Klia
10-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Maybe you can stick one on me?

Then I'd have to travel through time and space to stick it on you.

My arms are tired.

Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Dang. Well, I'd print them but my printer sucks. I know! I'll attempt to make them... oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Sokolov could sell them maybe? <:l

Sokolov
10-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Dang. Well, I'd print them but my printer sucks. I know! I'll attempt to make them... oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Sokolov could sell them maybe? <:l
I could snail mail them to anyone who asks. Since I'm so nice and all.

Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM
I want! What info does the awesome Sokolov need?

Smon
10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I could snail mail them to anyone who asks. Since I'm so nice and all.
THANK YOU.

I'll PM the address... (want... SO.. BAD....)

Smon
10-11-2005, 08:27 PM
I use invisibility badge to sneak this thread back to the top...

I just got the badges, AWESOME. Don't have a use for them, yet, I have a baby poop green longsleeve shirt which I may wear under the Fred costume which I can don the badges onto (poop green shirt I mean) for double treating. WOO.

Purple Squid
10-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Ah, sokolov, I have a question. Do you just print these out and mail them, or do you do something cool to make them... magical?

Sokolov
10-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Ah, sokolov, I have a question. Do you just print these out and mail them, or do you do something cool to make them... magical?
Like I said, I actually looked into having real embroidered patches made. But these are just photoshop-rendered creations of mine I reorder to fit onto an 8.5x11 and print. On photo paper. They actually look really nice and vibrant. I don't mind mailing them, but I can't send a nice photopaper sheet to everyone that asks. Unless I find an acceptable folding technique that allows me to mail via the 37 cent route, each one I send out costs me over three bucks. Don't mind doing a favor, but I'm not rich. :) If you are unable to print them out yourself, then I don't mind sending them to you as a favor. If you want the big, unfolded photopaper, I wouldn't mind a couple bucks sent back. Better yet, I think I will see about that re-ordering so I can fold it into a standard envelope...

Sokolov
10-11-2005, 10:23 PM
If you want them, PM (don't post it on the board, duh) the address to mail them to. I already have ONE satisfied "customer"!

Purple Squid
10-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Sweet! Curse you for being so awesome.

Well, I'll send some money back, mkay? I just need to do some stuff before I give you my address...

Scummbuddy
10-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Hmm, if they went through all the trouble in the DoubleFine store to have patches, wouldn't it just make sense to have made the merit badges for people to buy? I think they would be a huge seller.

Smon
10-14-2005, 03:31 AM
Hmm, if they went through all the trouble in the DoubleFine store to have patches, wouldn't it just make sense to have made the merit badges for people to buy? I think they would be a huge seller.
of course, but since they didn't they are free to make! Also, I'm getting a Raz sticker for my DS in hopes I will someday accidently run into Tim Schafer, he will see it, and Bitey & Sammy (my Nintendog) become the best of friends.