PDA

View Full Version : -ARC- Elite Troopers !!!RECRUITING!!!!

mohkilla
10-14-2005, 11:10 PM
ARC clan! is a battlefront 2 clan and is looking for new and experiance members! Members must have the required things:

Great Combat Skills on any weapon
Great Pilot Skills
Great JEdi skills

the website is up! its a work in progress (just to show you what its gonna look like) but im still working hard on it

http://arc-elitetroopers.allhyper.com

im hoping to make a great clan if you want in post your info here which should be

in game name:
Messenger (aim or msn):

thanks alot!

McCusto
10-14-2005, 11:28 PM
I think you mean Battlefront II.

But I think it will be a while before you find anyone who meets all of the required things.

mohkilla
10-15-2005, 12:14 AM
yess err BATTLEFRON 2 lol i have both games though........well just anyone who is good in a fight can join in..would you like to join in sir?

mohkilla
10-15-2005, 02:44 AM
interested in joining? dont really have to be very experiance..just have some skill..with the beta version out im sure you have some skills..

McCusto
10-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Nah, When the game comes out, I won't be online very often. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

mohkilla
10-15-2005, 11:19 PM
oh no problem bro :) just looking for members

killer_chris
10-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi
yeah sounds like a good idea mergeing clans
I am a new clan and am looking for members so if we join we could get loads more.
I have checked out your website and it looks good.
So what do we do now because i have never merged with another clan before.
Reply and let me know
thanks chris

killer_chris
11-03-2005, 11:07 AM
hi

Are you there i would like to join clans please reply to let me know

HUGOMAND
11-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi, I would like to join. If there's a spot for me, please contact me over MSN messenger or email.

My msn: hugomand@hotmail.com

or my email: hugomand@gmail.com

I have experience in FPS generally. Played a lot of counter strike when I was younger. I still play Day Of Defeat, and battlefield 2.

mohkilla
11-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Sorry if i have not replied........... i have been busy but thats great our clans will merge :) send me a messege to Killaghost@msn.com killer_chris...thanks!