PDA

View Full Version : The Official Fanfiction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Klia
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
This is the offical Fanfiction thread. If you post something way OT then you're in trouble.

So that means you can talk about

Fanfiction you Wrote
Fanfiction Ideas
Fanfiction Nitpicks
Fanfiction General.

Knock yourself out.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Here's all my crap just read it bottom to top.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/

Klia
10-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Here's My Boyd Fanfiction

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2584072/1/

Here's my CrispinVSFred Thing
(It's not up anywhere.)

Wow. This took me a long time to write and it's so short. I wonder why. I guess everything looks longer in writing.

Tell me what you think of it blah..whatever. Seriously diss it if you want to. Concrit is good. Remember, I like to have my writing nitpicked upon. That way I can become a better writer.

Damn, this is old. And I'm a hypocrite

Fred VS Crispin

“Crispin, this is Waterloo-o.” Fred dropped the box on the table. “My friends gave it to me as a joke because my last name is Bonaparte and well…well…uh you know.”

Crispin was not amused.

Regardless, Fred took of the lid, arranging the board as he explained the rules. “This is my knight. You have one too but you’ll be on the defensive. I need to get my knight into here.” He pointed towards the slightly torn paper castle before he went on. “Now this is my peasant, and this is your soldier.” Cautiously he placed the piece in front of the detainee, studying for any reaction.

Relief swelled into him as Crispin finally acknowledged his existance. However that was quickly dashed as Crispin leaned over the table and picked up a piece with his mouth. Fred didn’t know how to take this at all and offered the only help he could. “Do you want me to…”

Crispin had taken no notice to Fred’s mortification and went right on, not even bothering to take the piece out of his mouth, preferring to talk quite clearly through clenched teeth. “No, I want you to start.”

Leaning back in the chair allowed Fred to relax a bit from this sudden onslaught. “Once I finish telling you the rules. The carpenter is the only piece allowed out. The peasent can’t come out unless you get a certain item for them. Once you destroy all of the other’s side peasents or soldiers your knight can storm the castle.”

“Sounds Easy.” Crispin shrugged and started leaning in for the dice.

“Wait no!” Fred snatched them away. “No…not yet. Not yet…” He began to breathe deeply, something he told the asylum prisoners to do when they couldn’t control themselves.

“Well, this is interesting. However I do have other things planned for today. I think I have another session in the art room today or so I have heard.”

“Alright, I’ll start.” Fred said, and so they began.

They were an odd pair in an even odder situation. Crispin was propped up on a few books thus enabling him to at least look at the game board; while Fred’s legs were tucked on underneath his chair so his kness would not interfere his view. Despite all this, despite Crispin’s previous hostility Fred felt himself relaxing. After all it was a simple round of his favorite game.
And, well it was interesting if nothing else. It was truly an amazing sight to see his opponent play without hands, something Fred thought neccesary to play a board game.

shinzuku
10-15-2005, 11:30 PM
I have a new fic I'm going to start. All I will tell you is that it will be a oneshot, Sasha/Milla, and have the title "The only bed on the planet" Let your imagination do the work

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm writhing a fanfic spinoff of the RPG I'm in. It's a Sasha/Natasha fanfic called "Our House"

Smon
10-15-2005, 11:42 PM
I'm writhing a fanfic spinoff of the RPG I'm in. It's a Sasha/Natasha fanfic called "Our House"
Lucky you, I'm still trying to get a spinoff of it where I'm a retired umpire who runs a bar.

...in the CENTER of the EARTH.

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:44 PM
oh, family guy refrence!!! and speaking of a bar. Whose leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

Purple Squid
10-15-2005, 11:47 PM

Woah, you mean Sasha/OC?

OMG SACRILEGE!

DarthAve
10-15-2005, 11:51 PM
No they live in Wisconsin. in a house made of cheese!

Smon
10-16-2005, 12:02 AM
CHEEEESE.

The Big Cheese.

http://www.itswalky.com/comics/20031221h.jpg

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:12 AM
no, they don't really live in a house made of cheese. They live in Maryland, in a big ol' house.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 12:13 AM
no, they don't really live in a house made of cheese. They live in Maryland, in a big ol' house.

Klia wants this to be an OT thread, guysizzles.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm on topic. I'm talking about the setting of me Sasha/Natasha fanfic.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I was mostly talking to Smon. I just kind of quoted you.

x.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 12:20 AM
you *****

Paranoidish
10-16-2005, 08:56 AM
Well...I'm working on my fanfiction as I type.

But it feels a little flat, so I'm going to have to edit it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And again.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:56 AM
I'M TRYING! I'M TRYING.

I really am.

G-Man/Becky is definitely hard.

Klia
10-16-2005, 10:32 AM
*Taps foot* Did you read the first post. Jesus Smon, I may need to go all kung fu crazy on you.

This is the official fanfiction thread. Not the cheese thread.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 10:34 AM
I tried to stop them! See? SEE?!

And I'm so totally going to write a new fic, for it is the best idea EVA.

Klia
10-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks Squid.

Something that I found that helps me plan out a story is to write it all in l33t or in any stupid way you can. It helps get rid of the writer's block as you just keep on laughing and not caring about how stupid it is.

My biggest problem is being scared of sharing my work and being scared of what people will say about it. It NEEDS to be perfect.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 10:38 AM
My biggest problem is being scared of sharing my work and being scared of what people will say about it. It NEEDS to be perfect.

^^See that part up there? Dun' worry about it. We're all crazy nice about that sort of thing.

TyraaRane
10-16-2005, 12:04 PM
This reminds me of another fic I need to write. I had someone request "Raz + parents angst" from me...um, last summer (*whistles innocently*)...but I never did finish it. I'm still planning to, because writing from Raz's Dad's POV is fun and awesome (if hard. The poor guy only has what, four lines? Five? Woe.), but I think I need to go back and trash at least half of what I had written and try a different angle or two.

So, yeah. Have to write the Sasha/Milla fic for shinzuku (probably next week)...then we'll see which comes first, the Raz's Dad fic or the SuperBestFriends one. That one's threatening to turn sort of Edgar/Gloria, too...or maybe I actually have two SuperBestFriends ideas running around. I don't know. My brain is a confusing place.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 12:08 PM
This reminds me of another fic I need to write. I had someone request "Raz + parents angst" from me...um, last summer (*whistles innocently*)...but I never did finish it. I'm still planning to, because writing from Raz's Dad's POV is fun and awesome (if hard. The poor guy only has what, four lines? Five? Woe.), but I think I need to go back and trash at least half of what I had written and try a different angle or two.

So, yeah. Have to write the Sasha/Milla fic for shinzuku (probably next week)...then we'll see which comes first, the Raz's Dad fic or the SuperBestFriends one. That one's threatening to turn sort of Edgar/Gloria, too...or maybe I actually have two SuperBestFriends ideas running around. I don't know. My brain is a confusing place.

You're going to write with Raz's Awesome Nameless Dad? Oh, Tyraa. I love you. Love you so much.

And the SuperBestFriends, too? Tyraa. TyraaRane. You. Are the greatest. Person. Alive.

Klia
10-16-2005, 12:17 PM

HAH! You actually took up the SuperBestFriends idea. That's awesome. I guess so many people like your stories that they keep on requesting them from you.

I'm pretty excited for them myself.

I'm having nice daydreams about my dream.

shinzuku
10-16-2005, 01:37 PM
The only bed on the planet

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/3764.html

shinzuku
10-16-2005, 02:23 PM
I wonder what I should right nexts

Thread bumber
<insert stupid line about thread bumper>

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 02:24 PM
I MAY or MAY NOT start a fic right now.

RIGHT NOW.

My hand is on the paper... and I'm typing at the same time...

Should I write?

TyraaRane
10-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Should I write?

Yes. Yes you should.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Damn. I was hoping everyone would be all 'no, Squid! Don't subject us to your writings!'

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Just shut your trap n write after you're done on the boards (which is I'm guessing like 5:30 in the morning)

Klia
10-16-2005, 06:50 PM
The only bed on the planet

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/3764.html

I like!

Just shut your trap n write after you're done on the boards (which is I'm guessing like 5:30 in the morning)

But what if we are on 24/7?

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 10:00 AM
snow angels

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/4093.html

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I also found a fic on the internet

http://www.livejournal.com/users/beeblebabe/340267.html#cutid1

fic idea's

-Milla's nightmares
-Super Milla and X Sasha (of course I would probably ruin them, without any idea of what their personalities are like)

Klia
10-17-2005, 04:41 PM
The snow angel fic was sweet Shinzuku. Stop making me go aww.

I want to see the Super Milla, and X Sasha.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 05:09 PM
OMG.

You're going to write a fic about them?!

Not only am I hyperventilating, I'm willing to help!

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 05:51 PM
you got to tell stuff about them, so I can write.

Is it like a one side love thing.
Do they hate each other?
What are their personalities like?

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Hmm.

You know, this sounds kind of fun.

Sure, I'll type out some short summaries of their characters. I'm just surprised that nearly everyone on this board knows about them.

X Sasha and Super Milla are the next Geddup noise.

I'll be right back...

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Make some noise.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Okay, now that I know that those nutty kids are the Chairscoot of now, you need to ask ALL the questions you need to know about. I'll type it up right now and PM it to you, Mkay?

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Um....
Do they like each other?
How different are they from the regular Sasha and Milla?
Was X Sasha evil? I think he was.
What are their backgrounds?(should I just make this up)
Do they have like any special powers?
Is there anything you want me to put in the story?

Yes, lots of questions...

Klia
10-17-2005, 06:20 PM
I do have a snippet from my fanfiction. Well, before I scrapped it so Paranoidish and I can collab on it. This is like the idea process for it. When I feel like writing down dialouge or snippets I write it down.

I hope writing down whatever comes to my head works, if not, I'm suing myself.

"He's playing mind games with me." Oleander realized. "Mind games with a Psychonaut."
But Loboto's devilish smile only curled once he saw Oleander's reaction. "But of course, we're not hear to talk about you, we're here for me."

More crap from my head:

His voice was shrill, dipping in and out of various pitches, somehow able to find the right note to cut clean through one's hearing.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Um....
Do they like each other?
How different are they from the regular Sasha and Milla?
Was X Sasha evil? I think he was.
What are their backgrounds?(should I just make this up)
Do they have like any special powers?
Is there anything you want me to put in the story?

Yes, lots of questions...

I'll get on it, sir!

And, Klia! That sounds fantastic.

Hey. Hang on a second...

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:38 PM
... I'm a girl...

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:39 PM
I know, I just call everyone sir.

Because ma'am makes people sound like sissies.

Any other questions?

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:40 PM
not that I can think of

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Mkay. For question 2, you asked if they liked each other.

As in love or as in friend type things?

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:42 PM
love

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:45 PM
hey should I give them a background together?
like they met in a different place, a different time, different situation and then they met each other when they're arch nemisis's and they're like,

"whoa, it's you from before... I like you before, and now you my arch nemisi?

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:46 PM
I do have a snippet from my fanfiction. Well, before I scrapped it so Paranoidish and I can collab on it. This is like the idea process for it. When I feel like writing down dialouge or snippets I write it down.

"He's playing mind games with me." Oleander realized. "Mind games with a Psychonaut."
But Loboto's devilish smile only curled once he saw Oleander's reaction. "But of course, we're not hear to talk about you, we're here for me."

More crap from my head:

His voice was shrill, dipping in and out of various pitches, somehow able to find the right note to cut clean through one's hearing.

Wow, that sounds great already. Hey, if there's any way I can help...

I assume this is a 'How they met' fic?

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 06:47 PM
like they met in a different place, a different time, different situation

I'm putting it in this little summary, so I'll give you all the answers at once, okay?

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 06:47 PM
okay

Klia
10-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Wow, that sounds great already. Hey, if there's any way I can help...

I assume this is a 'How they met' fic?

Mmm..yeah basically.

like they met in a different place, a different time, different situation and then they met each other when they're arch nemisis's and they're like,

"whoa, it's you from before... I like you before, and now you my arch nemisi?

It could have just been a picture of Milla kicking Sasha's ass because she was pissed at him....

But I'm not the artist.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 07:08 PM
It could have just been a picture of Milla kicking Sasha's ass because she was pissed at him....

But I'm not the artist.

But I am! Woohoo!

And of course she was pissed. He was probably... poisoning... kittens or something.

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Was the Pm sent already?

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 07:14 PM
No, I'm trying to think about something logically...

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 07:16 PM
okay

Paranoidish
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM

More crap from my head:

Why am I not told of these things???

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 09:13 PM

You didn't even know about it?

Klia. Such a sneak.

Klia
10-17-2005, 09:16 PM

Dude. I JUST told you on IM.

Trying to spread lies about me now are you?

Unless...unless you are that other person who likes to crawl into Paranoidish's account some times. The one who doesn't write Becky/Jasper.

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 09:18 PM
OH SNAP!!! I'm lost!

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Dude. I JUST told you on IM.

Trying to spread lies about me now are you?

Unless...unless you are that other person who likes to crawl into Paranoidish's account some times. The one who doesn't write Becky/Jasper.

That explains the sig.

OR THE STRANGE JEKYLL AND HYDE SIMILARITIES OCCURING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

shinzuku
10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Will someone tell me something for my fic cause I'm confused.

Milla was on the dock when she got kidnapped, but she left a note saying she was on "official psychonauts business." What happened? How could she leave a note is she got taken?

I think the reason Sasha left was cause she got kidnapped.

Purple Squid
10-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Will someone tell me something for my fic cause I'm confused.

Milla was on the dock when she got kidnapped, but she left a note saying she was on "official psychonauts business." What happened? How could she leave a note is she got taken?

I think the reason Sasha left was cause she got kidnapped.

No, Oleander told them they had business to do.

Milla wrote a note before she was kidnapped, I suppose.

TyraaRane
10-17-2005, 10:00 PM

I've been trying to figure that one out for the longest time. I think it's a plot hole. Either that or Morry planted the note somehow...how he'd get it in her handwriting, though, I don't know.

I don't think Sasha knew Milla was kidnapped, though, because Cruller didn't either--he just knew he couldn't make contact with either of them. I think Sasha just got an "official Psychonauts business" page, dashed off, and got ambushed right outside the GPC by the lungfish. (Although he could've been lured to the asylum like Lili suggested...but I dunno; the GPC entrance/exit is a perfect spot for an ambush, IMHO.)

But, yeah, I ramble. It's a plot hole. Sorry.

DarthAve
10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
it is, I can imagine ninja's ambushing Sasha though.

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 06:04 PM
That's actually a good point to bring up I think it was that Oly sent them the notes and said they had business @ the asylum. So when they went there they got ambushed by Loboto. Then their brains were taken. And that would wrap it up.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 06:08 PM
That's actually a good point to bring up I think it was that Oly sent them the notes and said they had business @ the asylum. So when they went there they got ambushed by Loboto. Then their brains were taken. And that would wrap it up.

Oleander DID tell them they all had official Psychonauts business. They were kidnapped by Linda, who took them to Loboto and yadayadayada.

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 06:54 PM
I still didn't get the pm, yet.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 06:58 PM
I still didn't get the pm, yet.

DAMMIT! I'm sorry, I forgot...

I'll send it soon, I swear.

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 08:10 PM
okay

Klia
10-18-2005, 08:56 PM
All this talking about Sasha and Milla being kidnapped has helped my story. I've been taking notes.

Thank you all!

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:00 PM
I've totally eaten your sig, Klia. I am made happy.

I have been noting this as well, but to a lesser extent I'm sure. Not for a fic, eh....

Hmm. Anyone want to help me with X Sasha and Super Milla?

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 09:04 PM
how?

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Hoho, you can't help me. I'm trying to find help for me so I can help you...

I'm stuck at backgrounds. They were just silly, cute pictures. I didn't expect them to have a fic. XD

It's good, though. I'll figure something out.

Klia
10-18-2005, 09:06 PM
how?

Are you asking how it helped or the the SashaXMilla fic?

And wow. You have eaten my sig. I will go change that immediatly.

I'll help with the fic if you want me too. Just send over what you have. I'll edit and write some more of it then give it back or not.

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 09:09 PM
well where are they from? an alternate dimention
do they have parents? yeah, but they haven't seen them in a while
how did they get there powers? they just got them
where do they work? milla-teacher, sasha- engineer
do they have secret identies? yes, Sasha, Milla no one can tell tell that X Sasha is Sasha.

ideas for background

New questions:

Do they like each other
how did they meet

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh, snap.

Anyone, answer these questions. Let's make this... a .... game. Whoo! Make up your own answers to those questions whilst I... open a word document.

Klia
10-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Oh, snap.

Anyone, answer these questions. Let's make this... a .... game. Whoo! Make up your own answers to those questions whilst I... open a word document.

Cheap-o. Stress the O

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Cheap-o. Stress the O

Hey, you'd answer them if I was Mr. Fantastic.

So pretend I'm him and answer. Wh000~! Funxx0r!

...Fine. I'm working on it. Because I REALLY want to see this fic.

Klia
10-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey, you'd answer them if I was Mr. Fantastic.

So pretend I'm him and answer. Wh000~! Funxx0r!

...Fine. I'm working on it. Because I REALLY want to see this fic.

Well then I'll just wait for the official stuff.

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Is X Sasha a pervert, because I read some captions for the picture. Or were those made up. If I get the background today, I can type the first chapter by the end of tommorrow.

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Is X Sasha a pervert, because I read some captions for the picture. Or were those made up. If I get the background today, I can type the first chapter by the end of tommorrow.

Teehee. Those were made up. I'm trying.

I'll have to give it to you tomorrow--I'll write it tonight and PM it as soon as I can, okay?

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Okay, do you go to school?

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Okay, do you go to school?

Ohhh. Yes I do. Why?

Klia
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Ohhh. Yes I do. Why?

Cause you're on this 24/7

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 10:57 PM
I may do a sequel to this person's fic if they let me.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/beeblebabe/340267.html#cutid1

I kinda bothered me though. There's something about Sasha and Milla not being together that really bothers me. That's why I must write a sequel and bring them together.

shinzuku
10-18-2005, 11:21 PM
... She said no, but I will do a fic. Just not a sequel, but it's like 12 years in the future, and Sasha and Milla aren't together.

That fanfic destroyed my perfect little reality. Now i must repair it the best I can. It still was a good fanfic though.

Current fanfic project

-X Sasha and Super Milla(waiting on)
-one titled Misplaced kisses(have no idea)
-one to fix my reality(haven't started)
-Milla's nightmares(started first draft)
-something about Sasha's mom(haven't started)

that's all I have. I will finish them eventually.

I'm not going to school tommorrow.

Yeah, I'm weird.

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 06:12 AM
Cause you're on this 24/7

Nuh-uh. I sleep sometimes. And I eat food.

shinzuku
10-19-2005, 07:20 PM
You said you'd send me the pm today.

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 07:21 PM
You said you'd send me the pm today.

Erm. I did, didn't I? Well, hmm.... you can't... rush perfection.... eh?

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Yeah, no PM sender!

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Yeah, no PM sender!

:'(

Boohoo. I'm trying to draw and write at the same time...

Cut slack, plz?

shinzuku
10-19-2005, 07:23 PM

I'll have to give it to you tomorrow--I'll write it tonight and PM it as soon as I can, okay?

see you did right there, but I can wait. sort of.

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 07:25 PM

OHOHO! LOOPHOLE TO THE MAX!

shinzuku
10-19-2005, 07:26 PM
fine, then you shall wait for the fic.

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 07:37 PM
fine, then you shall wait for the fic.

Aww. But Mommy-Kitty, I want pie! I mean fic. I want FIC.

I'm sorry I couldn't get it to you today...

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 07:50 PM
I'll be nicer, k bud?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
hi

Klia
10-20-2005, 05:02 PM
hi

Hello. Do you want to talk about fanfiction?

Paranoidish
10-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Damn. This thread makes me feel guilty. I really need to finish my B/J fic. I don't have a writer's block, I just don't write it. Which makes me sad.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I will... as soon as someone sends me the pm.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 06:50 PM
What PM? Like my new and improved sig?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 06:52 PM
No, "someone" *coughpurplesquidcough* still hasn't pmed me about the personalities, so I can write the fic.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 06:53 PM
YOU DON'T LIKE MY NEW AND IMPROVED SIG???

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:55 PM
No, "someone" *coughpurplesquidcough* still hasn't pmed me about the personalities, so I can write the fic.\

WELL. MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP.

Suggestions about backgrounds and first meetings, plzkthx.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 07:07 PM
well where are they from? an alternate dimention
do they have parents? yeah, but they haven't seen them in a while
how did they get there powers? they just got them
where do they work? milla-teacher, sasha- engineer
do they have secret identies? yes, Sasha, Milla no one can tell tell that X Sasha is Sasha.

ideas for background

New questions:

Do they like each other
how did they meet

First meeting- Super Milla flying around hears screams. It's X Sasha trying to .....

They love each other secretly, trying to to deny it.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Hm. I think I want an unrequited Milla love thing for a while.

Like...

Milla- No. Stop doing that. Idjet.
Sasha- Naw.
Milla- When can we make out?
Sasha- *poisons babies/kittens/bus full of orphans*
Milla- Uncool. *kicks ass*

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Ah ha, Good loves evil, evil loves good. THAT'S CRAZY!!!

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 07:14 PM
That would work. Actually that might make a good conflict.

Milla: I secretly love you, but you're evil
Sasha: *lights something on fire* wha?
Milla:...

So Sasha will love Milla, and Sasha will get his ass kicked quite a bit, so I take it he will be the polar opposite of Psychonauts Sasha. Hey if she beats him up, is he like weak, or he is just not defending himself.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 07:17 PM
He's just being a gentleman, because gentlemen don't beat up girls they like, even if the girl is good and the guy is evil.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:18 PM

So Sasha will love Milla, and Sasha will get his ass kicked quite a bit, so I take it he will be the polar opposite of Psychonauts Sasha. Hey if she beats him up, is he like weak, or he is just not defending himself.

Naw, Milla loves Sasha. And he doesn't get his ass kicked all the time. He's tough like... woah.

I figure he justs does the smart bad guy thing. Sneaks poison into the water system... you know.

Klia
10-20-2005, 07:18 PM

He'll be caught offguard by that comment.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 07:19 PM
ohhh, is that a burn I smell?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 07:22 PM
X Sasha is....
He got his powers by....
His powers are...
His secret identity is...
His evil goal is...
When he fights Milla...
He's like Psychonauts Sasha...
He's different from Psychonauts Sasha...

Super Milla is...
Her secret identity is...
She got her powers by...
Her powers are...
When She fights Sasha....
She's like Psychonauts Milla...
She's different from Psychonauts Milla...

Stuff

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:31 PM
X Sasha is.... the bad guy, stealthily terrorizing Wave City. Hitting bus-loads of nuns.
He got his powers by.... Natural.
His powers are...... You know. Psychic stuff. Burning things are kewl.
His secret identity is... Hm. Help with this, plzkthx.
His evil goal is... Help me please.
When he fights Milla... Occasionally gets whooped. Or 'wins'.
He's like Psychonauts Sasha... With the tude. And the accent. The face... the usual.
He's different from Psychonauts Sasha... The evil part.

Super Milla is... A super hero, defending Wave City with her awesome strength and massive popluar vote.
Her secret identity is... HELP.
She got her powers by... BEING BORN, dawg.
Her powers are... Psychic stuff. Like Sasha, but more focusing on the thought bubble.
When She fights Sasha.... SHE ARE KICKASS. But is occasionally hesitant.
She's like Psychonauts Milla... Again, everything.
She's different from Psychonauts Milla... The kicking Sasha's ass part. =D

Stuff

There. Look at quote, plz.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Secret Identity of X Sasha is Sasha. No one would suspect a thing. His evil goal is, UM.. he wants to be the most complex guy on earth, so he has to get stuff that will make a machine that will sap the complex out of people making them all simple.

Super Milla's secret identity is Milla.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Secret Identity of X Sasha is Sasha. No one would suspect a thing. His evil goal is, UM.. he wants to be the most complex guy on earth, so he has to get stuff that will make a machine that will sap the complex out of people making them all simple.

Super Milla's secret identity is Milla.

Oooh. Reverse psychology, I see?

But that machine thing is too... old-skool. We want a fresh, crazy Sasha! One that will calmly terrify the citizens of thee city...

ONE THAT WILL...POISON THE WATERING HOLE.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Well I don't know you make one up...

He hates people so he poisons water....

Sasha: Now everyone shall..
Milla: Give me back my bagel
Sasah: now you have fallen into my trap
Milla: I don't care. give me my bagel *kicks Sasha and takes bagel*

Or the reason X Sasha is evil is because he wants to see Super Milla.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Well I don't know you make one up...

He hates people so he poisons water....

Sasha: Now everyone shall..
Milla: Give me back my bagel
Sasah: now you have fallen into my trap
Milla: I don't care. give me my bagel *kicks Sasha and takes bagel*

Or the reason X Sasha is evil is because he wants to see Super Milla.

The reson he is evil... a superiority complex. He wants the people to see... how far their minds can go. He'll set a little object on fire and it spreads, but people don't know what happened or what to do...

You better be taking notes.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 07:48 PM
of course I am... I have a notepad file open.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Anything else you need to know?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah um... How should I start the story?

and I didn't really get that last part. He wants them to see how far their minds will go?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah um... How should I start the story?

Hm. Perhaps with the first meeting of the two. An outbreak of a specific disease in only one part of town.

Send me the first chapter when you're done, and I'll beta it, add lines, fix things... does that sound okay?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Kay, but I didn't really get that last part. He wants them to see how far their minds will go?

Did Sasha cause the outbreak?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Kay, but I didn't really get that last part. He wants them to see how far their minds will go?

Did Sasha cause the outbreak?

YES. Mental, smart bad guys rule.

RULE, I SAYS.

And we/I want this to be almost old-skool.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 08:06 PM
how did he cause it? radiation?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:09 PM
how did he cause it? radiation?

D00d! I'm getting creative!

Yes. A teeny-tiny amount of poison was dropped into a water tower! And he's all like...

Sasha- Hah! Retards.
People- Eww. Poison is BAD and WRONG.
Milla- OMG. WTF happened?
Police- You know... super-villain.
Milla- ...Riddler?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 08:27 PM
What's the word for when your full of your self?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:29 PM
What's the word for when your full of your self?

Hm.

Stuck-up.
Arrogant.
Over-confident.

Those good? Or even...

Narciccistic. Or something.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 08:42 PM
WOOO, Squid broke 4000! Congrats squid, you just danced like an idiot jerk.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:43 PM
WOOO, Squid broke 4000! Congrats squid, you just danced like an idiot jerk.

No. I'm actually crying like a sad, sad little girl.

Boooo.

Any more questions, shinzuku? ANY?

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 08:50 PM
How many licks till you get to the center of the earth?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:55 PM
How many licks till you get to the center of the earth?

Ha! Seashore faults will make sure there is always something covering the Earth.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Dang, How about Boyd's wipped chocolaty fluffy center?

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 08:59 PM

...am I really obligated to answer this?

TyraaRane
10-20-2005, 08:59 PM

...Ohgodmybrain.

*dies*

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Boyd is really a giant humn molded muskateers bar. Mmmmmmm, Boyd Cooper.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Darth. I only have to say it once--I shouldn't have to say it at all.

INNUENDO'D.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 09:02 PM
I've ben innuendo'd?? Do I get a prize or somthing?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Purplesquid, I typed it do you want me to pm you it in parts (It's saying that is to big to pm as a whole) or just send you a link?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I'll just send you a link okay.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:34 PM
Shinzuku, I've got something to tell you. Well, Sasha doesn't levitate (or at least, X Sasha does, though Sasha does it), and he seems to do it a lot in your first chapter. Mind if I edit it?

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 10:35 PM
Why not can't he fly? fine.... you can change it...

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Why not can't he fly? fine.... you can change it...

Well, he's capable of it, it just seems like a very flamboyant thing to do. His personality is quiet and reclusive, and it just doesn't seem to fit in.

Of course, neither do pink goggles, but those are just too awesome to give up. XD

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 10:47 PM
He flew in the game.

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
He flew in the game.

I know, I said he was capable of it. He just doesn't seem like the type of guy to do it often. Or at least, he'll do it when it requires a dramatic entrance/leaving.

Sasha's such a drama queen.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Sasha: like, o-m-g

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Sasha: like, o-m-g

Hoho.

Milla- Silence, knave.

shinzuku
10-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Sasha: of course, milady

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Milla-Your dam straight!!!

Paranoidish
10-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I wrote the first bit of the first chapter for our Oleander Meets Loboto fic that Klia and I are working on. We don't have an asylum name yet. Suggestions?

The Unamed Fic

Oleander reached once again for the crumpled; coffee stained slip of paper, buried deep within his pockets. He had looked over it a million times but his gloved hand held it once more just to see if he had read it right. It was a letter with infuriatingly small type, but it was readable and if he squinted hard enough he was able to make out the message.

Dear Morceau Oleander,

___ ___ home for the mentally deranged asks for your services. We have come to understand that you specialize in the field of psychological studies. ___ ___ only asks for your services due to a slight patient overflow. Said patient has been restrained and undergone many theraputic sessions but it is felt that someone of your ability is needed.

We are sure a man such as you must have a full schedule but we would greatly appreciate it if you would contact us as soon as possible and set up an appointment.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
____ ___
________

Oleander smirked when he read the line “A man such as you must have a full schedule…” Of course he didn’t. In fact he hadn’t been hired for months and was barely making by, and the money made from the summer camp was drying up quickly. The world just didn’t need Psychonauts anymore. The world had moved on and he had not.

TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Well, I can't think of any asylum names, but I think it's an awesome start. I particularly love that last line, for some reason.

Smon
10-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Well, I can't think of any asylum names, but I think it's an awesome start. I particularly love that last line, for some reason.
Here's one for a project I started but never finished (no spriters), its a pretty good asylum name, Scalper Asylum.

Paranoidish
10-21-2005, 05:06 PM

Aww thank you. I literally spent three minutes on it as the story was just a small idea. But Klia is going to write the next part otherwise I would have dropped this.

Now to point out all the things wrong with it:

1. I'm sure I've heard that last line somewhere. Its probably a cliche or something, I just can't remember where.
2. I have absolutly no creativity. I STILL can't come up with a name for this asylum.
3. There isnt much known about the avalibility and reknown of Psychonauts so whatever I say is probably wrong or a continuatiy error. Because if Psychonauts weren't needed, why would there be so many? Why would so many parents send thier kids to a summer class if it proved to be so useless? Why would Sasha and Milla be widely known?

So many questions. And unfortunatly I can't answer a single one of them. D@mn me and my analyticial ways.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Yes. Datmn you~!

What about Sparkly Home? It sounds pretty. :3

Paranoidish
10-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Scalper. I really like that. I'll go over it with Klia though.

Klia
10-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Yes. Datmn you~!

What about Sparkly Home? It sounds pretty. :3

Uhh...Scalper is fine.

Paranoidish
10-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Wait...I like Sparkly.

Smon
10-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Scalper. I really like that. I'll go over it with Klia though.
Thanks, I had to come up with a buncha names for new cities, places, and a new asylum, all the names SUCKED except for that one. Feel free to use it.

Klia
10-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Wait...I like Sparkly.

While amusing I think it would detract from the insane..wait no that would be insane. However Sparkly versus Scalper.

I'm actually at a tie now. I'll insert them into the blanks and see how that works out.

Klia
10-21-2005, 05:16 PM
I did insert them into the blanks and came out with this:

Ashlyn meaning vision

How about that?

Paranoidish
10-21-2005, 05:17 PM
I like it. Vision is sort of like psychih. I dont know, like Psychic vision. Sounds good to me.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Darn. Nobody would've expected a Sparkly Home for the Insane.

Instead of therapy, the patients get pastries.

Klia
10-21-2005, 05:20 PM

I need to ass kiss Paranoidish right now. It is pretty good turned out a lot better for a rough draft then I thought it would. A nice start for me espically as I have a problem with setting up the scene.

The only problem I have is following up on it.

Klia
10-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Darn. Nobody would've expected a Sparkly Home for the Insane.

Instead of therapy, the patients get pastries.

Now that would be an asylum that actually cured you.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Then they'd have to go to Jenny Creig

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh! Shinzuku, I got the next chapter. Of course, I'm still fiddling around with the first chapter but that's not the point...

This one is funny. I laughed like woah. Expect to see an overly complexified version soon.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Okay

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey got any idea what should happen in the next chapter. All I have is

" I love you"

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey got any idea what should happen in the next chapter. All I have is

" I love you"

Hm. Is chapter 3 the end of the whole story? If so, why don't we end it not with 'I love you', but with the whole untold emotions thing?

Pimp, eh? And I can be pretty poetic when called for.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 06:39 PM
It's not the end. It's like, "I love you, but you're evil." Some denial,Then some angst. then some other stuff.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:41 PM
It's not the end. It's like, "I love you, but you're evil." Some denial,Then some angst. then some other stuff.

Oooh. Denial AND angst? Going for the whole package, neh? Well, hopefully we can turn it into humorous angst, or really smart angst.

Maybe the next chapter can be about a sudden breakout in huge fires about the city?

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Okay fires. Hmmm. Fires.... Boyd

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Okay fires. Hmmm. Fires.... Boyd

No, no. Perhaps Sasha lights little fires around old buildings, so as to have them spread and turn into big fires! And all because he wants them to learn.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 06:45 PM
No, no. Perhaps Sasha lights little fires around old buildings, so as to have them spread and turn into big fires! And all because he wants them to learn.

Oh okay. And they fight.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh okay. And they fight.

Yes. Much ass-kickery.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 07:00 PM
question: how do you write angst? is it like she's depressed to learn she loves an evil person?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 07:04 PM
question: how do you write angst? is it like she's depressed to learn she loves an evil person?

Hmm. I'm not sure angst would fit Milla. Well, straight up angst. Perhaps denial would work a tad better. I'll PM a good example of denial in a second... and angst, if you still want to do that. See what fits better.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Would Sasha hitting on her kind of kill it?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Would Sasha hitting on her kind of kill it?

I guess so.

shinzuku
10-21-2005, 07:20 PM
DAMN

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 07:22 PM
DAMN

Oooh. Doesn't sound good.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 08:25 PM
OMG Purple, your new icon is <3.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 08:26 PM
OMG Purple, your new icon is <3.

Why, thank you. Your avatar is woof.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 08:36 PM
No, it's actually bark, not woof.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 08:47 PM
No, it's actually bark, not woof.

Oh. Sorry. Very bark.

Klia
10-22-2005, 11:28 AM
This Loboto and Oleander conversation is turning out very interesting...

That doesn't mean good just interesting.

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Really? You mean you've actually been working on it and not just saying you've been working on it?

I'm so proud.

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 11:36 AM
me too, I'm glad you're in the family.

Klia
10-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Really? You mean you've actually been working on it and not just saying you've been working on it?

I'm so proud.

Thank you. I know it's amazing for me. I've been doing it all this time. Erasing and writing writing and erasing. Then going back and editing. I'm freakin driving myself insane.

Then I'm going to have to run it by with Paranoidish.

This is a LOOOONG process

Yuine
10-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Sigh I want to write fanfiction, but I can't until I've beaten the game.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I will be posting here soon as I get the full idea in my head...

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 12:55 AM
I came up with a fanfic while I was doing my roleplay. The problem is that I can't come up with a title...

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 12:57 AM
I came up with a fanfic while I was doing my roleplay. The problem is that I can't come up with a title...

Alright, can I help in any way?

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Alright, can I help in any way?
I guess so...

Okay, here's the plot of the story so far...

This takes five years before the game. Sasha and Milla are trying to find a robed psychic figure who goes by the name, "The Outlaw." But there's another agent is also chasing this guy down. Together, they will find clues to the outlaw's plans and stop him from terrorizing.

In my roleplay, "Trouble at Whisper Rock", Sarah (my character) mentions a bit of information about it.

"Yeah." Sarah replied. "It was a while ago, like in late '99 or 2000. Bigface asked me to help them while they're were searching for a psychic outlaw. When we found him in the parking lot in an underground club, we started fighting. I used my gun and got a little too 'trigger happy' as my boss uses the term. I accidentally hit the gas tank of a car and the **** hit the fan. I blew up eight cars...one of them was Sasha and Milla's. As a form of forgiveness, I bought them a new car...the same one that you saw from the camp's parking lot."

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 01:34 AM
Hm. Have you come up with any names so far?

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 02:05 AM
Hm. Have you come up with any names so far?
The only names I came up with are "Of Agents and Outlaws", "The Outlaw", and "The Robed Outlaw".

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 02:06 AM
The only names I came up with are "Of Agents and Outlaws", "The Outlaw", and "The Robed Outlaw".

I was going to suggest 'The Outlaw', actually. I think it's relevant to the plot and pretty cool sounding.

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 02:11 AM
I was going to suggest 'The Outlaw', actually. I think it's relevant to the plot and pretty cool sounding.
It does sound cool. And what do you think of that little snipet from my roleplay?

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 02:14 AM
It does sound cool. And what do you think of that little snipet from my roleplay?

VERY cool. Very well-written. Sarah is an interesting character, I think. The only thing I say is to try to keep the Psychonauts spirit--which is very, very hard.

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 02:21 AM
VERY cool. Very well-written. Sarah is an interesting character, I think. The only thing I say is to try to keep the Psychonauts spirit--which is very, very hard.
It is.

Sarah is one of my first creations and my alter ego.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 02:22 AM
It is.

Sarah is one of my first creations and my alter ego.

Yeah? She's well written, so you get points for being skilled.

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 02:26 AM
She's a winner and a hell of a character.

And the roleplay me and Zer0 are doing is a little...bizarre. Most of my drawings, storys, and RPGs are mostly action/adventure, supernatural, paranormal, horror, sci-fi, and comedy.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 02:28 AM
She's a winner and a hell of a character.

And the roleplay me and Zer0 are doing is a little...bizarre. Most of my drawings, storys, and RPGs are mostly action/adventure, supernatural, paranormal, horror, sci-fi, and comedy.

I'm all about bizarre coolality. That sounds like on helluva RPG.

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 02:39 AM
It's got the kids, the agents, Raz, my three characters, Zer0's character, and demons.

Like I said, it's a weird but fun roleplay I made.

Klia
10-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Holy crap. I've written maybe half a page and it's taken me a few days. It could be worse. My friend wrote one whole sentence and it took her a month.

The Outlaw is a good name, plain and simple. Also Outlaw is a freakin awesome name to begin with.

Agent-Sarah
10-23-2005, 08:21 PM
The roleplay we're doing right now is on hold for two reasons...

1. My friend has the case of writer's block
2. She's going on a trip and seeing her grandparents for two weeks on next month (they got a computer over at their so we be in touch).

I save the roleplay on disk (because the last time we did a RPG, some hacker destoryed the message board me and Zer0 hang out). It's 41 pages of it! The last one was at least 58!

And yeah, Outlaw is a awesome name to begin with.

Agent-Sarah
10-24-2005, 11:43 PM
The only problem I have with my stories and roleplays is coming up with the beginning. And I suck so hard on that so bad...

Purple Squid
10-24-2005, 11:45 PM
The only problem I have with my stories and roleplays is coming up with the beginning. And I suck so hard on that so bad...

Need help? I'm always here. :~

Agent-Sarah
10-24-2005, 11:58 PM
Need help? I'm always here. :~
Yes, please.

Purple Squid
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Yes, please.

Awesome. So, do you need help with an opening sentence or an opening act?

Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Both.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Both.

Well, crap. So... what do you have so far?

Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Sadly, none. I'm too busy working on my drawings. But I do have some scenes I already came up.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Sadly, none. I'm too busy working on my drawings. But I do have some scenes I already came up.

I might not be able to help you tonight, but I'm willing to help later... when my hands calm down a bit. They're going slower than usual.

Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 12:24 AM
And there's something wrong with this board. It's slow for some reason...

We should do this in the Help-Out thread.

cara
10-25-2005, 04:55 AM
Miss Agent-Sarah, I enjoyed you little RP snippet. It sounds like it's a hugely fun premise. :3 The Outlaw, yar! Great name!

TyraaRane
10-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey look, I actually finished one of my fic requests! See, shinzuku requested a Sasha/Milla sequelfic where they get together, and I finally got it written. Yay!

...Yeah, I suck at lead-ins today.

Anyway: And In Short, I Was Afraid (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tyraarane/226643.html) -- it's better than the title makes it out to be, I swear.

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Gasp!!!! PURE GENIUS TYRAA!!!!!

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey look, I actually finished one of my fic requests! See, shinzuku requested a Sasha/Milla sequelfic where they get together, and I finally got it written. Yay!

Anyway: And In Short, I Was Afraid (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tyraarane/226643.html) -- it's better than the title makes it out to be, I swear.

Oh, it's so perfect... :~ You're amazing.

Klia
10-25-2005, 04:57 PM
I swear TyraaRane I will get to your story, which by the reactions and previous entries into fanfiction, that is probably perfect.

I just need to type something up.

TyraaRane
10-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Oh, it's so perfect... :~ You're amazing.

Aw, I get a squiggly-face smilie--now I feel really loved. *g* Anyway, thank you--and you too, Darth. :D

And Klia, don't worry about it, take your time, etc. These things get better with age...no, wait, that's wine. Never mind. But yeah, take your time; I don't mind.

Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 05:13 PM
To cara: Thanks. I might post some of the RP in my Deviantart page as soon as I finish the other half.

To TyraaRane: I wish I could say something other than "Great story!" So I'm going with Whoo!

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Yes, you're so luved!!! You rock the earth Tyraa!!

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:17 PM
In my previous post, I worded my sentences weird. Tyraa, you should post this on fanfiction.net, nfiction, or some other fanfiction site. It will top about 95 percent of the garbage that goes on those things.

Here's the layout of how me and Paranoidish are writing the story. We can ony write one page in the notebook we share (so as not to drift off in the plot without the other one knowing. However not much writing gets done either but this is a pretty relaxed thing). Well, it was my turn to write my story. Of course on the week where I had major writer's block that could only be cured by bashing my head into various desks over the course of that week.

So this fic is dedicated to all of those desks that supported me the whole way through.

Of course... I have to follow up Tyraa which nobody wants to do. But what the hey? We can't all be amazing writers.

For the last time he tucked the weathered note into his pocket. Grumbling, Oleander started up the engine of his old, cramped car, only to have the machine grumble back. He stiffened, eyeing the machine warily. “So that’s how you want to play?” Placing the keys into the ignition, Oleander pushed down harder on the pedal, willing it to start, nothing. With more force, he jammed the keys in the ignition, concentrating more intensely upon it; still nothing. He jammed the keys into the ignition with as much force and energy in him, his face scarlet from the force. And then suddenly the car was moving, inch by inch. Each turn of the wheel was a slight victory.

“Ha! As always, I win!” Oleander laughed to himself, basking in the joy of victory and in his mirth, his glorious achievement, he hadn’t realized that another problem was rearing its head, one that would be his downfall.

“Out of gas?” He slammed down on the pedal once again but this time there was no response. Doing the only thing he could, he slumped down over the steering wheel and admitted defeat. “I’ll ask the neighbors.”

Oleander slid out of the leather seat, the widest smile plastered on his face. It had been one hell of a ride in that powerful, fast, and most importantly big truck

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Those desks should be damn proud.

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM

Aww thank you. My head hurts a bit but I made new friends. And that's all that matters.
EDIT: printing out your story Tyraa.

TyraaRane
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM

They should. Besides, desk-slamming is fun and entertaining for the whole family.

And Klia, this whole section is just so...Morry. He would definitely be one to try and beat a car into submission--only to have it win in the end. XD What can I say? I like it.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 05:27 PM
I can't wait to read some more of your writing--you just write so... right. Everything is right. Or something. Hard to describe.

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:33 PM
They should. Besides, desk-slamming is fun and entertaining for the whole family.

And Klia, this whole section is just so...Morry. He would definitely be one to try and beat a car into submission--only to have it win in the end. XD What can I say? I like it.

You all make me happy.I was about to throw this away and never let it see the light of day. If only because Oleander does not like to be written about and tries everything in his power to be written terribly.

This is my fifth or fourth draft of continuing the story.

You don't want to see the others.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 05:34 PM
You don't want to see the others.

Ha! Good one.

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:35 PM
I can't wait to read some more of your writing--you just write so... right. Everything is right. Or something. Hard to describe.

Aww. Too much sweetness. I seriously am going to implode and leave sickly sweet kittens in my place.

Going back and comparing the two sections, Paranoidish and I have very distinct ways of writing. Similiar but distinct.

Alright, I sent her the e-mail that I have the part up. I'll wait for her.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Erm. Kittens? When you implode you leave behind a trail of kittens?

That one guy was right, Psychonauts fans are crazy.

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:40 PM
She unlocked the door and breezed inside

Brilliant bloody brilliant. I can really imagine how she came in.

I didn't understand the thing about doing your hair until I cut my hair. Then I had to fluff it and play with it every time I got the chance. So I guess it's the opposite for me.

Charles is a nice OC. Not a self-insert. But a nice little character you made up. I'd like to see more of him.

Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Imploding and leaving a trail of kittens....*adds that to "list of things to draw"*

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Erm. Kittens? When you implode you leave behind a trail of kittens?

That one guy was right, Psychonauts fans are crazy.

I had a response. But it was not worth typing.

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Imploding and leaving a trail of kittens....*adds that to "list of things to draw"*

*adds that to her list of things to look foward to*

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 05:43 PM
CHOMP. Speaking of fanfiction, it turns out I'm incapable of writing any more of it. I've tried over and over again, with ideas and the will, but I can't seem to get it on paper. It's killing me. So all I can do is read all of the good stuff.

Klia
10-25-2005, 05:53 PM
CHOMP. Speaking of fanfiction, it turns out I'm incapable of writing any more of it. I've tried over and over again, with ideas and the will, but I can't seem to get it on paper. It's killing me. So all I can do is read all of the good stuff.

That's me. I cannot for the life of me write anything. Sure I wrote a small page of it but I'm struggling so much with my perfectionist inside of me that it's killing me softly..

with his words.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 05:56 PM
I don't know where my vocabulary went. I seem to use the same words over and over, but I KNOW other words that describe the same thing. Plus I wont stop doodling all over the notebook. That doesn't help.

Paranoidish
10-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Aww. Too much sweetness. I seriously am going to implode and leave sickly sweet kittens in my place.

Going back and comparing the two sections, Paranoidish and I have very distinct ways of writing. Similiar but distinct.
Alright, I sent her the e-mail that I have the part up. I'll wait for her.

So...we're similarly different? Is this something like same difference? Its a paradox...my mind,it hurts!

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 06:08 PM
It's like... same difference. Klia may have thought that phrase up.

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 06:21 PM
How come I don't know what XD is? Is it like an inside joke or somthing?

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 06:25 PM
How come I don't know what XD is? Is it like an inside joke or somthing?

XD is an emoticon. Like... laughing really hard.

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 06:26 PM
O, I C!!

shinzuku
10-25-2005, 06:37 PM

That was a great story. I am at a loss for words.

Klia
10-25-2005, 06:44 PM
It's like... same difference. Klia may have thought that phrase up.

Because I think about what I am going to say.

Really I just wanted to show how something could be so similar yet so different. Subtle differences that really add something different.

Forget it.

Wait no...it's kind of like so close and yet so far.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 06:49 PM
You could've said you invented the phrase and charged 20 cents every time someone says it.

Klia- So brilliant! Same. Difference.
Person- Well, Dexter is cooler than Jimmy.
Person- Same difference.
Klia- *BAMF* Thank you! *BAMF*

Suddenly you're Nightcrawler.

Klia
10-25-2005, 06:51 PM
You could've said you invented the phrase and charged 20 cents every time someone says it.

Klia- So brilliant! Same. Difference.
Person- Well, Dexter is cooler than Jimmy.
Person- Same difference.
Klia- *BAMF* Thank you! *BAMF*

Suddenly you're Nightcrawler.

I actually had some dream about that power some time back. It made me laugh so hard but I can't remember at all.

Dude I would be so rich.