PDA

View Full Version : Fan-Made Characters

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Ha Here I go again me and my crazy self oh does first post dance but then again only I can be the first poster of MY THREAD hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Anyways any fan based characters welcome
first you can draw your characters and put them here

Rule 1: No nude pics

Rule 2: No other copyrighted characters like I will now claim Ray to Tha Ace inc.

BIG GOLD EGG AND BACON RULE: Has to do w/ Psychonauts.

Oh now I've decided to welcome any ideas including merit badges

shinzuku
10-16-2005, 02:08 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/a120/shinzuku/?action=view&current=Millasslumberparty.jpg

Ceci, Rio, and Cathy are random people Milla knows.

Amari is Milla's crazy and married cousin. (Her mind is a loud place with a merry-go-round if you are there to long, your astral-projection will get stuck in herhead, and your body will be left Motionless.)

Tsuki is army girl and is Olender's girlfriend. she loves to record stuff. She's japanese, has two bunnies, has boots with metal spikes on the end, is 28, looks 12, her dad was in the core. (Her mind is split into two haves A happy side and A hardcore side. The schools in the middle of her mind is divided between military school and elementry school. Complex when you first meet her- She dresses like she's eight when she's nice, and dresses like a boy when she's mean. She would knid of change personalities, but not really.)

Amy is Milla's gallpal at the agency. She is agent Yashi. She is dating her partner Jim. Rank 75.(Her mind is has nothing really wrong with it. Her major flaw is her she gets into trouble alot and.)

Other people without pictures

John Katsumi, Amy's partner.

Roami Periz Amari's boyfriend (originally named Amaro, before Amari was named.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Right on thier great!
Keep on postin' more!
We love you!
I love everyone!

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 02:16 PM
O and why is Rio in the middle of the road?

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 03:14 PM
New Idea Any fan idea is welcome including merit badges

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 03:48 PM
I made a character named Natasha. She is a breakoff character from a dream I have and is Sasha's new adopted daughter in Another RPG. I'm writing a fanfic with her and Sasha, it's called "our house" No picture is available of her.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Gimme what she looks like and I'll try to draw her

Klia
10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
I've been having insane asylum sues running around in my head for days. But I hate sues so I won't make them.

However I like OC's. I've been thinking about making OC's that were orderly's when Fred was an orderly. He was the head, I'm sure that there was orderly's beneath him.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 05:07 PM
mine is Jake an 11yr old hot head that can use crykinisis always is cold even in the summer so he always dresses warm which people find weird barely has any friends and sometimes has trouble controlling his powers currently drawing I can't get his look right

Yuine
10-16-2005, 05:42 PM
(Is he the one in King's rpg?) My character's name in Renee. If you want info about her the go to Another Great Year WP RP.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 05:50 PM
(Is he the one in King's rpg?) My character's name in Renee. If you want info about her the go to Another Great Year WP RP.

yes I had thought of him a while back after I beat pschonauts and me and my friend were going to draw comic using both of our charcters but we didn't finish it

Yuine
10-16-2005, 05:53 PM
yes I had thought of him a while back after I beat pschonauts and me and my friend were going to draw comic using both of our charcters but we didn't finish it
That's funny, because I'm writing a comic with my friend, but it's not psychonaut related.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 06:54 PM
if anbody wants to use my charcter go ahead you don't need to ask but just show me what you made I like seeing my fan charcters drawn by other people

Yuine
10-16-2005, 07:12 PM
if anbody wants to use my charcter go ahead you don't need to ask but just show me what you made I like seeing my fan charcters drawn by other people
So do I... I'm not an artist. I suck at drawing.

Gruducuuz
10-16-2005, 07:17 PM
I think anyone who has created their own character in an RP should think about posting here. I'm going to try to draw my character.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 07:53 PM
You're doin' great guys love the ideas tell Purple about this but don't tell him I sent you try and be pretty hinty like somone needs you in fan made characters

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah. Hi.

This is Squid. Still quite female.

Why would they tell me about their characters?

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 08:00 PM
not about that for you to write some random crap but now my thread has been blessed by the master I shoulda been more anonymous and straight forward

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
...Oh.

That's only a little creepy.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:28 PM
it's not even about me and I even felt goosebumps from that *shudders*

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah. I get the feeling I'm being idolized.

Why?

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:37 PM
oh come on your a great idol I mean you...............yeah why are you being idolized?

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Oooh. That was cold.

But you're just jealous of my awesome.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:40 PM
nah I'd rather be alone then stalked ;)

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:45 PM
That smiley isn't helping you any.

I hate you.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:51 PM
........ouch thats the third time somones told me that they hate me you know besides my brothers and sister but I guess i'm used to it :(

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Psht. But it's not like I'm being serious.

We're cool.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:54 PM
yea someone doesn't hate me :)

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:55 PM
wow three smileys in a row thats gotta be a record

Klia
10-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Why are you guys creeped out? I just learned there are things out there like MarijuKlia.

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Why are you guys creeped out? I just learned there are things out there like MarijuKlia.

Well, I may have to PM.

But I'm okay with this stuff. Kind of.

I'M GETTING OVER MY ADDICTION. I SWEAR.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 08:58 PM
?????? mariju-what?
splitsecond-I have no idea whats shes talking about
marijuklia- shut up and take another puff
splitsecond-okay......*cough* *cough*

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 08:59 PM
?????? mariju-what?
splitsecond-I have no idea whats shes talking about
marijuklia- shut up and take another puff
splitsecond-okay......*cough* *cough*

MarijuKlia... Klianol... Klia pills.

Piece it together.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Klia pets ha beat ya to it

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:10 PM
WTF are you guys talking about and 2 I don't idolize I have to put up w/ her and everybody else on these boards but her crap I can't take.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Post characters too please

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:12 PM
WTF are you guys talking about and 2 I don't idolize I have to put up w/ her and everybody else on these boards but her crap I can't take.

We were kidding. Don't worry about it. We're just 'stupid'.

Whose crap do you put up with?

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:15 PM
It was a joke yours no you have good crap I love everyone including you and don't believe anything Darth tells you

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:17 PM
I believe a lot Darth tells me.

I'm not sure why.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:19 PM
She thinks I like you and I have a girlfriend she lives in TN she's great

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 09:20 PM
okay back ot i'm almost done with my picture thnx to klia's tip I have mixed a small bit of pschonaut style with mine

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:22 PM
She thinks I like you and I have a girlfriend she lives in TN she's great

Nah, she doesn't really think that.

Sokolov
10-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah. I get the feeling I'm being idolized.

Why?
Purple dear, you are so lucky I haven't started the Official First Church of Squid thread yet. I am soooooooo tempted to. For shats and *giggles*, of course. ;) <--- ooooo smiley...

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Purple dear, you are so lucky I haven't started the Official First Church of Squid thread yet. I am soooooooo tempted to. For shats and *giggles*, of course. ;) <--- ooooo smiley...

And you are so lucky you put a smiley there.

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 09:40 PM
I'd attend a service at the First Church of Squid, but I probably wouldn't join the congregation.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:49 PM
Yeah w/ Darth there but I'd be a pastor or teacher of THE WAYS OF PURPLE SQUID
Oh and thank god not but maybe I'm an idolizer but not of SQUID but she's great good um Phone repairerer

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 09:52 PM
...If we made this church, would I get my own website?

With a picture of a naked statue of me?

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:54 PM
sure but I aint sculptin'

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 09:55 PM
no wait sure I'd love to scupt

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM
...If we made this church, would I get my own website?

With a picture of a naked statue of me?

a naked squid.......somehow that makes me hungry

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah I know me too how odd but I'm sculpting

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Augh.

You know, guys. I'm not REALLY a squid with Brother Blood hair, no matter how many times Klia says it.

splitsecond
10-16-2005, 10:24 PM
what!?!?!...... I know your really a supermodel raised in brazil who plays psychonauts in her spare time

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm a girl in a Darth Vader mask and a dream straightjacket on who chases after Sasha yelling "COME BACK!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 10:32 PM
what!?!?!...... I know your really a supermodel raised in brazil who plays psychonauts in her spare time
Hmm supermodel A, How come I see RuPaul?

Purple Squid
10-16-2005, 10:39 PM

How'd you know?

DarthAve
10-16-2005, 10:42 PM
he's psychic.

Ray_the_psychic
10-16-2005, 11:03 PM
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll sculpt U anyday
and I swear I'll give a straightjacket Darth

Gruducuuz
10-18-2005, 06:56 AM
Back on topic, I made a MS paint drawing of my character in Another RPG.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/gruducuuz/0Dan.jpg
Canada eh?

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 03:06 PM
name please:
a few details:
Oh and what's up w/ the "CANADA EH?"

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Back on topic, I made a MS paint drawing of my character in Another RPG.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/gruducuuz/0Dan.jpg
Canada eh?

Oh, sweet. That is almost totally how I imagined him.

Klia
10-18-2005, 03:19 PM
"Eh" is to Americans "Like". It's just something you add into speech.

Like, you know?

So Canada, eh could be a play on that or it could be something from the RPG.

Wow, I was on topic and I talked about likes and ehs and Canada.

Gruducuuz
10-18-2005, 03:42 PM
name please:
a few details:
Oh and what's up w/ the "CANADA EH?"

Daniel Oliver Roberts

Mental abilities: Levitation, Invisibility, shield
Birthday: Halloween
No real friends or enemies yet.
Story: A smart kid who had trouble concentrating. Messed around too much at school,( altering people's memories, sneaking around at inopportune moments, suffacating small animals,) and was sent to court. Judge decided mental training was needed and was sentenced to at least one year of training.

I was bored and that was on the top of my head at 6:30 in the morning.

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 04:16 PM
6:30 "eh" well I can only wake up at "like" 12:30 I am nocturnal sorta. see I go to bed @ 3:30 in the mornin' and you already know what time I get up. Back on topic I thought about this and I've decided that my character will be here.

Name: Ray Pyro
Details: He is a powerful but insane Psychodet.
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Hyrokenesis, Cryokenesis, Mind Control, Levitation, Telekinesis, Marksmanship, Clairvoyance, Shield, Invisibility, and Confusion, (ability to release all raw Psychic energy later)
Story: Was originally going to be youngest Psychonaut but for mental insanity was thrown to Thorney Towers Home For The Demented. But when it blew up he was somewhat cured. Now he is attempting Whispering Rock and Acing it again.
Spoiler: He kinda replaces a child for Milla by helping her out and hanging out w/ her the most.
Buddy's: Raz, The Camp, Fred, Gloria, Edgar, and Boyd.
Enemies: Loboto and his few bad memories in which turn into something bad later, oh and his evil insanity.

Yuine
10-18-2005, 06:18 PM
I think anyone who has created their own character in an RP should think about posting here. I'm going to try to draw my character.
I try to draw Renee, but I can't. When her hair is down I can, but if it's up then I can't. Her face is hard to draw too.

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Then do it down. But keep on tying and what do you think of my character? Oh and Merit badges are welcome!

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 06:23 PM
Then do it down. But keep on tying and what do you think of my character? Oh and Merit badges are welcome!

I like him, but he's a tad TOO powerful. And they don't throw children in asylums with adults in most places, you know.

The only REAL thing that bugs me is the thing with Milla. She considers all of the children at camp to be like her own.

Grood Jorb.

Ray_the_psychic
10-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah I thought about it but I wanted a character that comforted Milla other than Sasha (in which we still havn't seen him do?) It was a yr before Raz got in camp and then Ray was one o' the only people there. But the powerful I'll change. He was not gon' be the youngest psychonaut but he was still pretty powerful. Now how do like him and if somethings bad word it as clearly as you can I don't welcome criticism but I can take it. But the asylum thing they had a smaller portion for him to where he couldn't get hurt. But he was still given the best help he could. Have you noticed that pretty much every in this game has a little bit of insanity in them or in their blood. I just thought about that. And even Sasha. Remember "Iam Yon Yonson. I live in Wisconson. ext."

Purple Squid
10-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah I thought about it but I wanted a character that comforted Milla other than Sasha (in which we still havn't seen him do?) It was a yr before Raz got in camp and then Ray was one o' the only people there. But the powerful I'll change. He was not gon' be the youngest psychonaut but he was still pretty powerful. Now how do like him and if somethings bad word it as clearly as you can I don't welcome criticism but I can take it. But the asylum thing they had a smaller portion for him to where he couldn't get hurt. But he was still given the best help he could. Have you noticed that pretty much every in this game has a little bit of insanity in them or in their blood. I just thought about that. And even Sasha. Remember "Iam Yon Yonson. I live in Wisconson. ext."

The Yon Yonsen quote was brought about by a concussion, not insanity.
And he isn't a comforting person at all, though he still thinks of Milla as a friend.

I don't think Thorney Towers makes safe places for anyone. XD

Good character. And, yes. Every character has ISSUES. But not all are insane.

Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Okay and I would just like to point out that Boyd has some Facked Up issues!
But alright Sasha does not have a comforting side.
No Thorney Towers is for the mentally ill who wanna get killed. Hey that rhymes yay!!
Alright concussion, but there's gotta be a hint of insanity in there. It is only that our sanitys are balanced by insanity. (Ex. If you are 50 percent sanity then you are 50 percent insanity. You have your sanity in there so the rest of it is insanity.)
So Sasha is about 95 percent sanity. So he is 5 percent insanity so he does have insanity in him! YAY!!!!!!!! I've discovered the lost puzzle of insanity! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 03:22 PM
I'd totally draw my character, but in the story now she's wearing a sexy dress.

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Okay and I would just like to point out that Boyd has some Facked Up issues!
But alright Sasha does not have a comforting side.
No Thorney Towers is for the mentally ill who wanna get killed. Hey that rhymes yay!!
Alright concussion, but there's gotta be a hint of insanity in there. It is only that our sanitys are balanced by insanity. (Ex. If you are 50 percent sanity then you are 50 percent insanity. You have your sanity in there so the rest of it is insanity.)
So Sasha is about 95 percent sanity. So he is 5 percent insanity so he does have insanity in him! YAY!!!!!!!! I've discovered the lost puzzle of insanity! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I still don't agree!!!!!!!! YAY!

Since when was Thorney Towers a place for depressed, suicidal people? And not everything has to be sane/insane, black/white. SHADES. OF GREY. GRAY. A or E.

Of course Boyd is facked up, silly. He's at an insane asylum! :3

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 03:24 PM
facked up? how many words has the f word been replaced by?

Purple Squid
10-19-2005, 03:25 PM
facked up? how many words has the f word been replaced by?

Hmm.

I've always said facked because it's cuter. :0 I'm sure it's been replaced... a lot of times.

DarthAve
10-19-2005, 03:26 PM
I think by about 100000 different words.

Ray_the_psychic
10-19-2005, 03:40 PM
I turned it around 11 ways. But not all of them are better.
Purple Squid do you have a reply for everything?

Yuine
10-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Okay I drew Renee with her hair up. (Finally) Now all I need to do is put her pic on here, but I don't know how to do that. Could someone please help me?

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Don't ask me. I'm still trying to get my art up here. Because i have a ton of it and alot of Ray to go here. I've also got merit badges to go w/ my other thread.

Paranoidish
10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Ray, you and me are the only ones on the board right now.

Hello!

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Ray, you and me are the only ones on the board right now.

Hello!

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Blam.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Hi!

No we are not for Squid is on too. Hahahahahahahahahahahasashahahahahahahaha

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Ok, Since everyone is doing Bios of RPG characters, I'll do mine!!!

Name: Natasha Linore Rosita
Details: She's a big flirt.
Abilities: Sexiness, convincing Psychonauts to be her dad, anything she sets her mind to!
Story: Has a horrible home life and is a recovering pyromaniac from setting a group of snotty girls on fire. Parents are alcoholics and Natasha has submerged herself in the arts. Went to Wispering Rock, where she made her first batch of friends in a long time, and also has a few crushes.
Spoiler: She is Sasha's adopted daughter!!
Buddy's: Sarah, Ness, Dan, Sasha, Milla, Fred
Enemies: Everyone not under friends list.

Woo hoo!! Natasha is freakin' sweeter than I thought.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Great i love the idea of it. It's friggin' awesome. It rocks sox!!!

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 07:19 PM
whatcha think of my new avatar and sig?

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 07:21 PM
You stole my Sasha, thinking avatar, and your sig is too long.

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
I stole nothing!

Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
I found it on google and I'm using it but I can change it.

DarthAve
10-20-2005, 09:04 PM
good.

splitsecond
10-20-2005, 10:54 PM
(man how long has it been since i've been here)
I was wondering my scanner broke and is being all pissy would a photo taken by a digi cam be the same qualty almost?

(p.s anyone like my banner?)

Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 10:55 PM
(man how long has it been since i've been here)
I was wondering my scanner broke and is being all pissy would a photo taken by a digi cam be the same qualty almost?

Yeah, nearly. I think. Usually it comes out just as good.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Back on topic please?

Oh and no flaming hatred for that.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 01:49 AM
Back on topic please?

Oh and no flaming hatred for that.
He was asking a question about the camera so he could post a picture of his character. I answered. Pretty on topic.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Oh sorry. Uh I need to post my art how do I get my art on the computer?

Smon
10-21-2005, 07:10 AM
Oh sorry. Uh I need to post my art how do I get my art on the computer?
1)Use a scanner
2)Use a camera
3)If none of these are possible, recreate your art from scratch using a vector program like Flash.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Thanx

Smon
10-21-2005, 11:50 AM
No prob, respek knuckles.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Respek Knuckles

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Dang Smon, y do you rock so hard? is it the THING you told me about.

Smon
10-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Dang Smon, y do you rock so hard? is it the THING you told me about.
...what thing? The thing?? THE THING WITH A.. THIINNGG.

Seriously, what thing?

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Smon, POST ON THE RPG!!!! It just can't die, if it dies, FLUFFY SHALL RETURN!!!!

Smon
10-21-2005, 05:35 PM
...Sorry, I think it may die, don't got much to say... at the moment.

Yuine
10-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Okay... since everyone is doing the bios for their RPG characters then I'll do mine.

Name:Renee Sage

Appearance:Light silvery blue hair, braided and pulled up into a bun. Black tank top, Jeans, and Combat Boots. Brown med pad. A Tigereye Locket and a yellow stone called The Lion's Tear. Ocean blue eyes. Three scars on her left cheek.

Personality:She's a loner, tries to get along with others and makes it seem like she does, but in reality she annoyed with them. Serious and always ready for action.

Mics: She came to Whispering Rock from The Blackheart Orphanage. Renee's parents abandoned her(When Renee a newborn) when they found out she was a psychic. Much is unknown about her.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Does my Avatar SCARE YOU????

Smon
10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
YES.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 05:48 PM
WOOOOOO!!!! ROXIE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!! WOOOOOOO

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 05:52 PM
So Cute!!!!!
And why aint my dern sig showin me.

Oh no the cute puppie scares me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Her name is roxie, SHE'S MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 05:53 PM

Well. There I go. Wetting myself again.

Yuine
10-21-2005, 05:54 PM
I actually think it's cute.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Thanks, there's a full pic of her fabness on the Caption game 2 board.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 06:08 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh and do you see a picture of Raz in my sig? If not I copied the whole Url after I took the quiz and then I pasted it in edit sig. All I see is words.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:14 PM
You need to replace the >< with ][.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Okay

Smon
10-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Okay
...still not quite right, try this:

[ img](Image URL goes here)[/img]

(Remove space in first tag)

Yuine
10-21-2005, 06:41 PM
How do you take the quiz? where is it?

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:45 PM
It's on the main board, called 'which psychonauts character are you?'

Yuine
10-21-2005, 06:52 PM
It's on the main board, called 'which psychonauts character are you?'
Where on the main board? Sorry I'm kind of stupid

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Where on the main board? Sorry I'm kind of stupid

Hang on, I'll link you to it.

Here joo go:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154082

Yuine
10-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Hang on, I'll link you to it.

Here joo go:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154082
Thank you

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 08:47 PM
I need... oh you probably seen it already.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 08:49 PM
YES. OMG. SPAMSPAMSPAM.

Why don't you just take it out of your sig?

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Because I need it in there and I just want that then no more useless ramble. Please PM them? I will forever be indebted to you then.

Smon
10-21-2005, 09:03 PM
...here, put this in:
[ img]http://images.quizilla.com/J/junoluver/1119540162_gesquizraz.JPG[/img]

Without first space, end result:
http://images.quizilla.com/J/junoluver/1119540162_gesquizraz.JPG

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:39 PM
WEEEEEEEEE, who likes berets? I DO!!! I got 2!!

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 09:42 PM
You mean the hair thingys?

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:47 PM
FRENCH HATS!!!!

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Er, that guy on Myth Busters wears one.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh I have that for my Fred costumes. (one= straightjacket 2= sane again sorta) Man I'ma have a psychic Halloween because I'm going as like 6 different people.

DarthAve
10-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much y I got my pink fuzzy one.

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 09:58 PM
It's cool aint it I like French Hats. I don't understand but Purple didn't complain about you writing FRENCH HATS.

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Why would I complain about such a pimp variety of hat?

Ray_the_psychic
10-21-2005, 10:47 PM
I was talking about the caps in French Hats

Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
Using caps is only annoying when you use it as a default for the way you type. Having paragraphs full of caps kills some people.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 12:15 AM
Ok.

dart_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:05 AM
I think he really means it this time I mean he always youses caps

dart_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:06 AM
BUT IT'S NOT OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Ok, so this board has become a french hat and caps locks discussion room. It turns out I actually have 3 berets!!

dart_psychic
10-22-2005, 01:09 PM
YES. OMG. SPAMSPAMSPAM.

Why don't you just take it out of your sig?I agree with you Purple Squid

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Back On Topic Please.

PLZTHNX

Yuine
10-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Still wondering how to get Renee's pics up here without having to piss my dad off. (I have a scanner, but it's not hooked up and my dad will get pissed off if I ask him to hook it up.)

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:19 PM
No jack my parents are always ticked if I do anything.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:21 PM
But e-mail them and I'll post bthem up here.

Smon
10-22-2005, 03:24 PM
But e-mail them and I'll post bthem up here.
They can't even be emailed until Yuine gets a scanner hooked up.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:26 PM
You gotta point and by the time she does that she can do it herself.

Smon
10-22-2005, 03:28 PM
You gotta point and by the time she does that she can do it herself.
Right, so ya might as well sit back, relax, and read the webcomic I'm working on.(ActRaised)

...stfu.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:29 PM
wtf???

Smon
10-22-2005, 03:32 PM
wtf???
What??? All I'm saying is its quality humor wrapped up in blasphemy, just click the banner.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:37 PM
That's ... like... WTF??

Yuine
10-22-2005, 03:39 PM
No jack my parents are always ticked if I do anything.
My parents don't like me on forums like this, but that dosen't stop me.

Smon
10-22-2005, 03:39 PM
That's ... like... WTF??
...what's the WTF to? The plot, characters, or jokes? All are high quality.

Yuine
10-22-2005, 03:42 PM
...what's the WTF to? The plot, characters, or jokes? All are high quality.
Is anyone else confused, cuz I sure am.

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Teehee. Nice comic, Smon. You anti-christ, you. :3

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes my mom don't like me on any forums but my dad don't care that's why I can't wait to get a lab-top (@ least a new one)!!! I love these forums so I won't quit!

shinzuku
10-22-2005, 03:54 PM
forums...
my anit-drug

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Miss Purple Squid you now seem different. Your avatar and sig have changed so can I have the Boyd sig.

shinzuku
10-22-2005, 03:56 PM
warning: increase exposure to Psychonauts may cause: fangirlness, the desire to go on forums, and an obsesion with video game characters

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Miss Purple Squid you now seem different. Your avatar and sig have changed so can I have the Boyd sig.

Wah? No. HaHA! It's Klia's, you have to ask her anyway.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Who is that in yo sig?

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Who is that in yo sig?

...who do you think it is?

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Well I wasn't sure if it was Milla or not!

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Well I wasn't sure if it was Milla or not!

MILLA?! That's not Milla! That's Fred, can't you tell?

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
No it's Tom!

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 04:32 PM
LYK OMG. STOP CALLING HIM TOM.

That's my special name for him. <3

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Okay Jack.

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 04:37 PM
...You just TOOK my freaking avatar. Not only is that incredibly not funny, you just clicked save image and took the avatar I made.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Wrong I deleted it off my pictures as soon as I put it on. And now I'm taking it off.

Klia
10-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Who said Klia...

Yuine
10-23-2005, 06:06 PM
warning: increase exposure to Psychonauts may cause: fangirlness, the desire to go on forums, and an obsesion with video game characters
That's the truth...

splitsecond
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
I finally got my stupid scanner running after an hour of hard work but it hardly seems worth it seeing how this pic turnd out
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/splitsecond/Jakey.jpg

Yuine
10-23-2005, 08:33 PM
That's pretty good... Is that a headband around his head?

splitsecond
10-23-2005, 08:38 PM
yeah it is and thnx for the compliment :) why don't you draw your character

Yuine
10-24-2005, 05:26 PM
yeah it is and thnx for the compliment :) why don't you draw your character
Your welcome. I did, but I don't have a scanner hooked up so I can't put it up here. :(

Yuine
10-31-2005, 08:20 PM
Your welcome. I did, but I don't have a scanner hooked up so I can't put it up here. :(
My dad has his scanner hooked up, but I don't know how to use it and I don't want to get caught. Maybe if I say that the pics are for my friend he will let me use the scanner and I will be able to post them here.

shinzuku
11-04-2005, 04:20 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/shinzuku/amy.jpg
This is my character, Agent Yashi.

Gruducuuz
11-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Name: Ian Languffy
Powers: aquakenises, thought reading and writing. (Thought writing is putting your thoughts into someone else's mind.)
Likes: Cartoons, technology, internet, colors blue and green.
Dislikes: Bright lights, stupidity.
Physical description: Dark hair, Dark sunglasses that make him look blind, blue and green clothes, usually wears blue jeans and t-shirts no matter the temperature,big shoes, and a watch.

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM
sweet

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Languffy, that's a funny last name. It reminds me of a stuffed animal.

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 08:01 PM
yeah, like one i got when i was little.

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Here's my little teddy bear, Languffy. He likes to do the macarena.

shinzuku
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Other Characters.

Milla's boyfriends.

Tony.
Antonio Sharana.
Age 34.
Dated her for 8 years.
Cheated on her.
He's mostly psychotic and trying to take over the world in my stories.

Alex
Turned out to be gay.

Johnny.
Crazy. Gothic.

alliespixie
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
turned out to be gat, nice

shinzuku
12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Shizumi
Girl
Power: Clairovoyance
Likes to draw. Can't swim.
Brown hair, half-pulled back. Blue eyes.
Jeans and Blue hoodie.

http://artpad.art.com/?ir3oncolc58

In her head:

People

The phantom (pale girl in black cape)
Shizumi

alliespixie
12-06-2005, 06:50 PM
alicen
girl
pyrokinese
attitude problem, smart-ass
brownish/red hair purple bangs
dark blue jeans and light pink hoodie

Ray_the_psychic
09-13-2006, 10:49 PM
good jobs people

Dmitri
11-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Dmitri's longarse bio is already typed out on DA, so here's the link. All the info is there.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42673127/

I suppose he'll be a little kid when I RP him though since he currently isn't allowed to go to Whispering Rock.

Aaaand... I guess I should put Phil's bio here too. Even though he's really not a Psychonauts character. Or even a human. But I can make him one, if I so wish. So I shall. Ahem.

Name: Phillius Ure
Nicknames: Failure (Phil Ure, get it? Nyuck nyuck)
Hair: White-blonde
Eyes: Dark green
Typical Clothing: A light green sweatshirt that goes to his knees. (He's short for his age.)
Speciality: Telekenesis
Weak In: Psi Blasting
Personality: Timid, apoligetic

Sorry, my mom's kicking me off now. I'll finish Phil's bio later.

drunkymonkey
11-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Name: Arnold
Nationality: British

Arnold is your stereotypical British villain. He came to Whispering Rock in order to enhance his skills, so he is better prepared to take over the world. He has his own religion (in which he is God) and he keeps trying to hand out explanatory pamphlets to convince people to join his cause.
He treats Dogan as an assistant (Dogan is not too clued up on this, he just likes the fact that Arnold isn't scared of him), and he has a fluffy white dog he's forever levitating around, because obviously, it can't walk.
He keeps trying to get Bobby Zilch to join his "evil team of evil" and he keeps bragging about owning a real-life paint ball gun. His favourite haunt is the main cabin area, where he tries to get free stuff from Cruller.

Psychonauts4ever
08-12-2008, 12:36 AM
i drew a character based on ME escept he can burn things with his mind
sadly i cant do that
ill put the picture up when i hav access to a scanner and some coloring pencils
Name: Yorjiv Von Eberstein
Power: pyrokinesis

BURN ALL SQUIRRELS

duckdudetom
05-23-2009, 05:45 AM
Er... here's something I drew up, Its not intended to be a fan art for psychonauts but it looks sort of psychonaut-y
http://i39.tinypic.com/311kj60.png
You guys can make up a backstory for her if you want