PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR I Questions

CrimeScene
10-17-2005, 09:00 PM
First off some info,all I am running is the Holowan mod,seems that I missed getting an undate for it and that made me go though the beginning of the game 4x now, I have the Plug-in 2 and the quike fix labeled june 6th 2004,is that all I need to run the plug in without it messing up again or did I miss something?

The other question is can I bypass the beginning?the first planrt,I cannot remember it's name but you have to rescure bast on it.

CrimeScene

The Doctor
10-18-2005, 08:47 PM
You can bypass the Endar Spire with a mod, but my recent regeneration has screwed up my memeory, so I don't remember who made it. I don't think there's one for skipping Taris (the first planet).

CrimeScene
10-19-2005, 10:32 AM
It's all good,it's working all good now,my big problom was I was losing party members at that Jedi school and screwing up my game,I guess I was missing the plug in fix.

I rushed though the Tarus city map,god I hate that planet and to celebrate my victory I killed juni.

CrimeScene

RobQel-Droma
10-19-2005, 10:45 AM
I rushed though though the Tarus city map,god I hate that planet and to celebrate my victory I killed juni.

Its Taris and Juhani :). Sorry, I don't have anything to contribute :dozey:, I just had to fix that :D.