PDA

View Full Version : Knights II. I'm stuck and I would love some help!!

Darth_Corleone
10-21-2005, 09:34 PM
I recently found out from Keria all about Handmadien's family and their role in the war. Keria told me not to tell Handmadien because it wouldn't be a good idea. I told her anyway and gained more influence with Handmadien. After the dialogue was complete with Handmadien a cut scene appeared with Keria looking very upset and also muttering "Betrayal"
The next thing I know I'm back at the Academy and its completely deserted. I assume that I have to fight Artis, but after searching the entire level the only thing I can do is attempt to open Artis's door. A message pops up and says, "The door is very cold to the touch and cannot be opened by conventional means" I can run back to where to Ebon Hawk is but I can't get back on the ship. I can go back to the door where Artis is and use Jedi Sight and see her on the other side of the door.
What do I do? How do I get in that door? And why is this such a hard concept for me to understand. lol Any help would be great.

joshua05
10-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I recently found out from Keria all about Handmadien's family and their role in the war. Keria told me not to tell Handmadien because it wouldn't be a good idea. I told her anyway and gained more influence with Handmadien. After the dialogue was complete with Handmadien a cut scene appeared with Keria looking very upset and also muttering "Betrayal"
The next thing I know I'm back at the Academy and its completely deserted. I assume that I have to fight Artis, but after searching the entire level the only thing I can do is attempt to open Artis's door. A message pops up and says, "The door is very cold to the touch and cannot be opened by conventional means" I can run back to where to Ebon Hawk is but I can't get back on the ship. I can go back to the door where Artis is and use Jedi Sight and see her on the other side of the door.
What do I do? How do I get in that door? And why is this such a hard concept for me to understand. lol Any help would be great.

Sounds to me like yous gotsa glitch --translation: Sounds to me like you have a glitch.

Best thing to do is...Load the game from a previous save...a save from before you talked to the Handmaiden --personally..this has never happened to me. When I've played..I've talked to the Handmaiden, and my game was fine.

Good luck with that..

AND..

WELCOME TO LUCASFORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobQel-Droma
10-22-2005, 12:36 AM
*sniff sniff* I smell a bug. NO, not an insect, you idiot, a bug!!! One that crawls - well, it doesn't actually crawl, it lives... Ah, forget it. :lol:

Sounds like a bug, which I have heard TSL is famous for.

Tupac Amaru
10-22-2005, 08:04 AM
There is a patch that should fix this problem. You can download it here:
http://3dinfinity.com/K2End/downloads.html
It's the one named Handmaiden Training->Cutscene Fix.

Alternatively, you can use the cheatcode 'warp 003ebo' to get back to the Ebon Hawk.

Achilles
10-22-2005, 09:53 AM
^^^^

Well done!

*deletes previous post*