PDA

View Full Version : Raz and Lili

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 05:28 PM
For Raz and Lili believers.

DarthAve
10-22-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm only posting to reach my goal of total board domination.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Yes so I'll do the same thing. A

Klia
10-22-2005, 11:54 PM
I didn't like it that much. The first time through I was all like "Aww yeah for you Raz." But I didn't like Lili. That doesn't mean I don't like conflict inbetween characters but it just jumped from something that Kitty would say to her wanting to make out.

I was like "Buh?"

A sudden change of heart there.

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 11:57 PM
I understand. Oh where did your Avy come from and do you mind if I use one of your avatars?

Purple Squid
10-22-2005, 11:57 PM
I guess this thread is alive after all...

I'm neutral. I wasn't all 'OMG otp!', mainly because of Lili's personality. She just kind of... didn't click with Raz. If we knew more about her character, I'd probably like it more, but since it seems like she was only put in the game to fall in love with Raz and be rescued...

Ray_the_psychic
10-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah! Hey did you notice that you spend most of the time in the Brain Tumbler. Or Sasha's Lab.

Klia
10-23-2005, 12:09 AM
I understand. Oh where did your Avy come from and do you mind if I use one of your avatars?

Oh no prob. I have a million of them. Do you need a link?

Klia
10-23-2005, 12:11 AM

I'm neutral. I wasn't all 'OMG otp!', mainly because of Lili's personality. She just kind of... didn't click with Raz. If we knew more about her character, I'd probably like it more, but since it seems like she was only put in the game to fall in love with Raz and be rescued...

Yeah I never really fell in love with her character. I was never compelled to find out what was going on in her brain espically when she kept on going on about making out. Their was no transition, I know I already stated that but where did it all come from.

She had all of this great character build up (I felt) and then she dropped it to "OMG Let's make out!"

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Please and thanx!

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Please and thanx!

I was talking about the link thing.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah I never really fell in love with her character. I was never compelled to find out what was going on in her brain espically when she kept on going on about making out. Their was no transition, I know I already stated that but where did it all come from.

She had all of this great character build up (I felt) and then she dropped it to "OMG Let's make out!"

I thought she was cute in the beginning, too. Her Dogen comforting and the 'He's just like that.' line. And she seemed to have a liking for comics, which I thought was refreshing. But my love for her was killed when she started the make out thing.

I even hoped we could go into her head in the beginning.

Klia
10-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Please and thanx!

here's my Photobucket account

http://photobucket.com/albums/b75/Kliagirl/Psychonauts/

and of course Zetz's Page has a few of mine.

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Oh you're a saint I'm putting it on right now.

Klia
10-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Oh you're a saint I'm putting it on right now.

Aww one of my old favs.

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 12:23 AM
Yes I personally think it rocks sox!! You have such great taste in avatars. We should be avy buddies you want one of mine?

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Lili is much too good for Raz. the Psychonauts grand head's daughter, going out with a circus alumni who is afraid of the water. Way too good for him. Hmm, how come I can now imagine Lili gold digger?

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Your the only one w/ something positive to say about Lili.

cara
10-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Ahem. I like Lili--I believe she's third on my list of Psychonauts Characters I Love Muchly. Partly because I wanted to be in her shoes and because I really do like her character. Her weird outburst of "Let's make out" didn't faze me; I thought it added to her spontaneous side, how she alternates between bored and excitable.

Plus, she's damn cute.

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:19 AM
and she's a gold digger. Marries fo' money,

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I agree w/ Cara.

cara
10-23-2005, 01:27 AM
She's ten. I doubt marriage is very much on her mind.

DarthAve
10-23-2005, 01:28 AM
yes, but you know Lili's gonna soak up Raz's world savin' profits, then divorce him for Elton, the next rich young Psychonaut.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 01:30 AM
Ahem. I like Lili--I believe she's third on my list of Psychonauts Characters I Love Muchly. Partly because I wanted to be in her shoes and because I really do like her character. Her weird outburst of "Let's make out" didn't faze me; I thought it added to her spontaneous side, how she alternates between bored and excitable.

Plus, she's damn cute.

I simply thought it was cute, but a little... well. I guess it reminded me too much of the ten year olds I know.

TyraaRane
10-23-2005, 01:40 AM
I dunno. I admit, I was irked that we had to go rescue her...I believe the first words out of my mouth after she was kidnapped was, "Christ on a bike, girl! Can't you rescue yourself?" But it wasn't that I didn't like her, it's that I went into the game looking for the next Maureen Corley, because I'm dumb like that (and weirdly obsessed with Mo. 'Cause she rocks.). I had the same problem with Milla for a while; she just seemed like such a passive character...then I realized that levitation was by far the most useful power in the game, shut up, and quietly removed my foot from my mouth.

But for all the "damsel in distress" got on my nerves (badly overused plot device. Kill it, Tim. Kill it dead. Kthnx.), I do like Lili, and Raz/Lili. I didn't really get it until that scene at the asylum--cara has it in her sig, actually, which is why I squee every time I see it--where the building falls and then the dust clears and they're there under Raz's shield and he's holding her and awww. My cold, dark, cynical lump of a 'shipper heart melted and grew three sizes right then and there, I swear. Something about that scene is just so sweet.

I think, though, that I'd grow to like the 'ship as a whole even more if we got to see it progress over the years, so to speak...I mean, part of me thinks it'd be the sweetest thing ever if they stayed together, but they're ten, so you never know. But yeah, if we got to see how they acted to one another when they're older, I think I could jump on board the 'ship with OTP! banners waving...I'm willing to wait and see right now, though.

But that scene is still the sweetest thing that ever was. As is "When are you going to just shut up and kiss me?" I love that, too. And Raz being so clueless in the "Oh my god! Let's make out!" scene...I swear you can hear all the fuses in his brain blowing. It's adorable. XD

Zetz Darke
10-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Wow...not much love for Lili, yes? I liked her. I thought her personality was cool, because she wasn't girly and helpless like most "maidens in distress" in these platforming games. The makeout line didn't bother me, I just found it ammusing. And I thought that the fact that their families and lives were so different was also kind of cool.
But that's just me...

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow...not much love for Lili, yes? I liked her. I thought her personality was cool, because she wasn't girly and helpless like most "maidens in distress" in these platforming games. The makeout line didn't bother me, I just found it ammusing. And I thought that the fact that their families and lives were so different was also kind of cool.
But that's just me...

But you DID have to rescue her, no matter how much she rebelled. :0

Also she has cool hair.

Klia
10-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh don't get me wrong I liked her. But I just felt it was all to sudden. Her cynical behavior just suddenly dropped for MAKE OUT. When I first heard that I was like "WHAT?"

And I was so excited to see them get together until that moment.

The Damsel in Distress part didn't bother me. Lili had the guts to stand up to Loboto. I bet most of us here would be scared or squeeing.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Oh don't get me wrong I liked her. But I just felt it was all to sudden. Her cynical behavior just suddenly dropped for MAKE OUT. When I first heard that I was like "WHAT?"

The Damsel in Distress part didn't bother me. Lili had the guts to stand up to Loboto. I bet most of us here would be scared or squeeing.

I would be squeeing. Or crying. Which is good, because my nose always plugs up when I cry.

Lili is great, she just didn't get enough development for my tastes. We know some things about her, but we know more about a crazy guy in an asylum's life.
And to me it seemed if she was just put in to fall in love and progress the plot.

I like her, she's cute, she's cool, but nothing special to me.

Klia
10-23-2005, 01:37 PM
I would be squeeing. Or crying. Which is good, because my nose always plugs up when I cry.

Lili is great, she just didn't get enough development for my tastes. We know some things about her, but we know more about a crazy guy in an asylum's life.
And to me it seemed if she was just put in to fall in love and progress the plot.

I like her, she's cute, she's cool, but nothing special to me.

Yeah my obligatory plot decive senses were going haywire. Hopefully we will see more Lili development.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah my obligatory plot decive senses were going haywire. Hopefully we will see more Lili development.

I think I'd like to learn more about her family. We know her father is OMG boss, but what else? She obviously isn't the 'My dad doesn't love me, angst!' type of girl. What about her mom? Siblings?

Ray_the_psychic
10-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Okay one Loboto is the reason why I carry something that gives me a cold it closes up my nose.
Two I personally liked the pair/couple.

Paranoidish
10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
I thought she was cute in the beginning, too. Her Dogen comforting and the 'He's just like that.' line. And she seemed to have a liking for comics, which I thought was refreshing. But my love for her was killed when she started the make out thing.

I even hoped we could go into her head in the beginning.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Yuine
10-23-2005, 07:51 PM

I don't like Lili very much... I don't really know why... It's... HER! I don't just like HER! ...Did that make any sence?

Klia
10-23-2005, 07:54 PM
I don't like Lili very much... I don't really know why... It's... HER! I don't just like HER! ...Did that make any sence?

OOhh...we probably gave away some spoilers.

Umm explaining it would make more sense.

Yuine
10-23-2005, 08:03 PM

If anyone tried to kidnap me... let's just say it wouldn't be pretty sight.

Yuine
10-23-2005, 09:43 PM
OOhh...we probably gave away some spoilers.

Umm explaining it would make more sense.
Okay... I don't really know how to explain this, but I'll try.

I like the way she looks and acts, but I just don't like her. It's one of my weird characteristics.

I like Lili and then I don't like her(WTF???)... Dammit... I made my self confused.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Okay... I don't really know how to explain this, but I'll try.

I like the way she looks and acts, but I just don't like her. It's one of my weird characteristics.

I like Lili and then I don't like her(WTF???)... Dammit... I made my self confused.

STRANGE, SEEING AS HOW YOUR SIG SAYS YOU ARE LILI!

You're not one of those self-hating Lilis, are you? Oooh, I hate those.

Yuine
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Not that I'm aware of... Dammit I'm still confused!

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Not that I'm aware of... Dammit I'm still confused!

You're Raz and Lili. You narciccist.

Gruducuuz
10-23-2005, 10:50 PM
I thought Lili was more interesting because she wasn't a "How does my dress look?" king of girl, she just thought about others. She seemed to want no one to know anything about her, being um, (whats a word for not nice but not mean at the same time? not neutrual, but leaning more towards mean) and therefor no-one would want to be friends with her. She seems to have something at home to reward her for doing well at home seeing as she's been going year after year even though she's bored with camp.

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 10:53 PM
The word for < than mean, > than neutral is 'sarcastic', I believe. :0

Gruducuuz
10-23-2005, 10:56 PM
More than sarcastic though, because some one can be sarcastic and still make you want to be their friend. But maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? Maybe the vocabulator?

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 10:57 PM
More than sarcastic though, because some one can be sarcastic and still make you want to be their friend. But maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? Maybe the vocabulator?

Perhaps 'jaded'. Neh?

I'm sarcastic and no one wants to be my friend. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Smon
10-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Hm... can't really think of any.. maybe calm or dispassionate?

TyraaRane
10-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Hm... can't really think of any.. maybe calm or dispassionate?

Cynical, maybe?

Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Cynical, maybe?

There we go. Cynical works for me.

Gruducuuz
10-24-2005, 07:49 AM
Yeah, thats what would fit! But back to Lili. Is there anyone here who hasn't given their opinion here?

BigBad
10-24-2005, 02:19 PM
I haven't.

I like Lili. She reminds me of myself at times. The make out thing threw me for a whirl, but other than that I have no beef with her. We could hang out.

I don't blame her for falling for Raz. Determined guys are hot, especially when they can get you all caught up in their excitement.

As a couple, I think they are cute. I'm jealous.

And that's my two cents.

(I just can't work up a good rant today).

Purple Squid
10-24-2005, 02:52 PM
I've noticed we've been talking more about Lili's personality than Raz/Lili.

But, hey. It's what we do.

Raz/Lili. Cute. Awesome. Shiny, shiny, love. Perhaps under-developed, but cute all the same.

Yuine
10-24-2005, 06:32 PM
I know God dammit! I have the same characteristics as her, but that doesn't mean I have to like her.

Purple Squid
10-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Like, I'm a whole lot like Milla, but I don't really like her--

Oh, wait. I like her. I like her a lot.

Klia
10-24-2005, 08:22 PM
A: this board is so damn slow.
B: cynical was used in her personailty description. Did it have to take Tyraa to figure that out?
C:Count me as a tolerable person of their relationship, maybe enjoy it a bit.

Purple Squid
10-24-2005, 08:25 PM
You can imagine what the speed of this board is doing to me, the person who has to reply to everything while typing at a billion miles per hour.

Klia
10-24-2005, 08:49 PM
You can imagine what the speed of this board is doing to me, the person who has to reply to everything while typing at a billion miles per hour.

I need to reply a lot as well. It's killing me. Espically since I'm timed for my time on the computer.

Purple Squid
10-24-2005, 09:16 PM
It's like...

Telling Batman not to angst. Or, as CaptainSkye said, telling the Flash to slow down.

cara
10-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I gotta get in here. I after all, support Raz/Lili in my signature!

I'm not like Lili. I don't become bored very easily, I'm not cynical--critical, maybe, but in an optimistic way, and I'm certainly not as badass as she is. But I like her character nonetheless and I'm not sure why I felt I had to describe exactly how we aren't alike. Probably because I feel like maximazing the amount of stuff I put into a reply since it takes two minutes for the damn thing to go through....

I need to learn how to draw Raz without goggles, honest to gawd. So I can be a true Raz/Lili shipper, with fanart to my name.

cara
10-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Sorry, double post! Ugh. Stupid.

Klia
10-24-2005, 10:08 PM
I gotta get in here. I after all, support Raz/Lili in my signature!

I'm not like Lili. I don't become bored very easily, I'm not cynical--critical, maybe, but in an optimistic way, and I'm certainly not as badass as she is. But I like her character nonetheless and I'm not sure why I felt I had to describe exactly how we aren't alike. Probably because I feel like maximazing the amount of stuff I put into a reply since it takes two minutes for the damn thing to go through....

I need to learn how to draw Raz without goggles, honest to gawd. So I can be a true Raz/Lili shipper, with fanart to my name.

But goggles are hard to not draw. They're flowy lines and such make them...fun? How do I put this.

Does this mean you only have to draw fanart of Raz/Lili? So have you made fanfiction?

cara
10-25-2005, 05:45 AM
Don't get me wrong, Miss Klia. I love the googles; they are joyous things. But, I feel, I need to be able to draw his face too.

Well, what I meant by that statement is that I haven't really drawn any Lili/Raz fanart and as a fan who doodles in class (though not as well as Miss Purple Squid or Miss Sandy P), it is my duty to do so. Not to mention I want to.

But I have written fanfiction for Raz/Lili. As well as Sasha/Milla. All my fanfics, however, are considered unpolished WIPs. But, if I ever shine one up, I'll post it here. :)

I should probably check out the fanfiction all of you have written. I bet its in'tresting, to say the least!

Klia
10-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, Miss Klia. I love the googles; they are joyous things. But, I feel, I need to be able to draw his face too.

Well, what I meant by that statement is that I haven't really drawn any Lili/Raz fanart and as a fan who doodles in class (though not as well as Miss Purple Squid or Miss Sandy P), it is my duty to do so. Not to mention I want to.

But I have written fanfiction for Raz/Lili. As well as Sasha/Milla. All my fanfics, however, are considered unpolished WIPs. But, if I ever shine one up, I'll post it here. :)

I should probably check out the fanfiction all of you have written. I bet its in'tresting, to say the least!

I share in this unpolished WIP. However I'm making some progress. (even if they do need extensive editing)

Well one of mine's an essay and one just makes 500 words. Interesting? I think not!

Well I'm looking foward to your works. I know I keep on bugging people with this but I wouldn't mind being your beta.

Of course, this is coming from the person who won't let her stories see the glorious light of day.

cara
10-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks, Klia. ^_^ I really appreciate the offer and will take advantage of it when, well, the digital dust bunnies of fanfiction inspire me to fix up a Psychonauts spin-off tale. I think you'd be the best beta ever!

And tell your stories to come visit me if they ever decide to venture outside. :3

(Ugh, the kids in my computer class are so... hmm... moronic is too slight a word.)

Klia
10-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Thanks, Klia. ^_^ I really appreciate the offer and will take advantage of it when, well, the digital dust bunnies of fanfiction inspire me to fix up a Psychonauts spin-off tale. I think you'd be the best beta ever!

And tell your stories to come visit me if they ever decide to venture outside. :3

(Ugh, the kids in my computer class are so... hmm... moronic is too slight a word.)

That's totally awesome. I love editing. I'll give you my WIP's as well. Though one WIP has wandered off into the fanfiction thread.

The kids in my computer class were joking that I was looking at pr0n in computers class while I was looking at pictures of Crispin. The usual ugly jokes went on. So I said "Yes, I am hot for him. He makes me go crazy every time I think about how I would like to..."

I edited the rest for your enjoyment.

Hey, it was actual school work okay? Somehow I find to make every school work Psychonauts related.

About Raz/Lili. I think I would like to see some friction from an outside source. It's not like they are going to be around eachother 24/7 and they might stray just a little bit. I mean they are only 10.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 07:23 PM
The kids in my computer class were joking that I was looking at pr0n in computers class while I was looking at pictures of Crispin. The usual ugly jokes went on. So I said "Yes, I am hot for him. He makes me go crazy every time I think about how I would like to..."

I edited the rest for your enjoyment.

AND SO WAS THE TITLE OF Psychoporn HANDED BACK TO KLIA.

Huzzah!

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 07:25 PM
What's my title?? I WANT A TITLE!!!

Klia
10-25-2005, 07:30 PM
AND SO WAS THE TITLE OF Psychoporn HANDED BACK TO KLIA.

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

And here I thought I had lost it.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Well, you told me you dropped it. But now it's being forced on you--you've got no choice anymore.

Klia
10-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Well, you told me you dropped it. But now it's being forced on you--you've got no choice anymore.

in life or just in my nickname?

Darth_Ave. What to name you? I can't think. Ask PS, they have talked to you more.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 07:36 PM
I have like 5 nicknames on this site. Total insanity. They're all variations off Purple Squid, though no one actually calls me Purple Squid. Good. It's long. Klia, a while ago I named you Psychoporn. For some reason...

Darth, I've always called you Darth. And honored you should be, being named after a guy like this--

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/squidsarefuzzy/comic27.gif

Klia
10-25-2005, 07:46 PM
I have like 5 nicknames on this site. Total insanity. They're all variations off Purple Squid, though no one actually calls me Purple Squid. Good. It's long. Klia, a while ago I named you Psychoporn. For some reason...

Darth, I've always called you Darth. And honored you should be, being named after a guy like this--

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/squidsarefuzzy/comic27.gif

Well a nickname could be Vader as Vader is more fun to type out than Darth.

I think you named me that because I said something totally out of wack. I call you Purple Squid, Purple Squid. But mostly just PS.

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 11:06 PM
I don't really like Darth or Vader, I want a cooky one! how bout PsychoLuv! I <3 that one!

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 11:07 PM
I don't really like Darth or Vader, I want a cooky one! how bout PsychoLuv! I <3 that one!

You can't give yourself a nickname. That depletes the purpose of having a nickname! :0

DarthAve
10-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Dang it!! I want somthing Fred, or somthing Sasha!

Klia
10-26-2005, 01:49 PM
I am uncreative. I can't think of your godamn name. You need to talk about Raz/Lili.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Well, I'm sure Raz and Lili have cool nicknames. Even though I don't!

Klia
10-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Razputin's nickname is Raz.

Lili doesn't have one.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
And the nickname for Raz/Lili is...

Riri. :0

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Lili has "Foxy Girlfriend" As called by Mikhail. and I'm sure If I had a nickname, it would include the word Foxy.

Klia
10-26-2005, 04:29 PM

Or how about this Razi.

Laz
Rili
Rali

So many fun words!

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:30 PM
No "Foxy Girlfriend" or

"Foxy Girlfriend and Boy."

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 04:31 PM
I kind of like Razi.

Er. Lazputinli. :0

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:31 PM
That's just weird Purple.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 04:33 PM
That's just weird Purple.
'M s'rry.

Razli. Lilaz. Lilazputin. Ralili. LaLpIt.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:34 PM
I like Lilaz, it sounds like the name of an all girl rock band.

Klia
10-26-2005, 04:34 PM
LalpIt is probably the biggest stretch.

I'm voting for mtself and saying Razi.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 04:35 PM
I like Lazputinli. :0

Klia
10-26-2005, 04:36 PM
But Liliaz is so pretty

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
I vote for "Foxy Girlfriend and Helmet Boy"

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Yeah, but Lazputinli sounds like an Italian pastry.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:38 PM
It sounds like Italian throw-up. I like "Foxy Girlfriend and Boy with Goggles"

TyraaRane
10-26-2005, 05:56 PM

Oh dear god...can we not do 'ship names? Please? For the love of the tattered remains of my sanity? Because I swear, if I hear one more "Harmony" or "Shweir" or "Snupin," I think I'm going to stark raving MAD.

(...Yeah, it's a serious pet peeve of mine. I honestly don't see what's so bad about just writing it out as-is...and not using cutesy nicknames. *eye twitches weirdly*)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Oh dear god...can we not do 'ship names? Please? For the love of the tattered remains of my sanity? Because I swear, if I hear one more "Harmony" or "Shweir" or "Snupin," I think I'm going to stark raving MAD.

(...Yeah, it's a serious pet peeve of mine. I honestly don't see what's so bad about just writing it out as-is...and not using cutesy nicknames. *eye twitches weirdly*)

Don't worry. If the rest of the posts are about calling it 'Lazputinli', then we're only kidding. :0

cara
10-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Maybe Lili IS her nickname. Her real name could be something like Elisabeth or Lilybeth.

Hmm. I don't know why but none of those Lili/Raz ship names appeal to me. Maybe it's because their names are so short, there's hardly a point to giving them a nickname besides the fact I love them. So.... hmm... I think, if I had to choose, I like Liraz for seriousness. But Lazputinli for sheer yumminess.

TyraaRane
10-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Maybe Lili IS her nickname. Her real name could be something like Elisabeth or Lilybeth.

I was thinking something like Lilith...although Lili is a standalone name, too, so it could be either. I could definitely see Lili actually being her nickname, but everyone but Truman calls her that. Truman calls her by her full name because he's Truman, and I don't know, he's just...like that. To me, anyway. *shifty eyes*

And Squid, you're kidding? Whew. See, I just didn't notice that, because the mere sight of 'ship names tends to send me into spontaneous fits of violence, so...yeah.

*whistles innocently*

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:04 PM

Hmm. I don't know why but none of those Lili/Raz ship names appeal to me. Maybe it's because their names are so short, there's hardly a point to giving them a nickname besides the fact I love them. So.... hmm... I think, if I had to choose, I like Liraz for seriousness. But Lazputinli for sheer yumminess.

Pass-a the Lazputinli, mama! How's-a tha sphaghetti doing-a?

I don't want to name the pairings. BUT.

Masha. :3

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:05 PM
I was thinking something like Lilith...although Lili is a standalone name, too, so it could be either. I could definitely see Lili actually being her nickname, but everyone but Truman calls her that. Truman calls her by her full name because he's Truman, and I don't know, he's just...like that. To me, anyway. *shifty eyes*

And Squid, you're kidding? Whew. See, I just didn't notice that, because the mere sight of 'ship names tends to send me into spontaneous fits of violence, so...yeah.

*whistles innocently*

I'm lucky you're way over in... where ever you live.

The internet is a wonderful place.

cara
10-26-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm lucky you're way over in... where ever you live.

The internet is a wonderful place.

'Tis indeed.

And it was a smart man who decided than being able to physically hurt someone online was bad, and did not add that particular feature in.

TyraaRane
10-26-2005, 06:09 PM
True, true.

Although I promise I wouldn't actually beat you up over 'ship names. You're too cool to beat up. I'd probably just develop an odd twitch in one eye that would make everyone stare at me funny instead.

cara
10-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Lilith sounds entirely plausible as well. Such speculation is fun.

Whee!!

cara
10-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Pass-a the Lazputinli, mama! How's-a tha sphaghetti doing-a?

I don't want to name the pairings. BUT.

Masha. :3

Masha.

Masha masha masha! All anyone ever talks about is Masha!

(That was a pun. *poke*)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:13 PM
True, true.

Although I promise I wouldn't actually beat you up over 'ship names. You're too cool to beat up. I'd probably just develop an odd twitch in one eye that would make everyone stare at me funny instead.

Sweet. Cool identity.

I have a twitch in my eye constantly, but everyone's used to it. :0

And for extra points... Sasha/Milla = Silla, which is a disease from somewhere.

KIDDING.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Masha.

Masha masha masha! All anyone ever talks about is Masha!

(That was a pun. *poke*)

Oh, them Bradys. I get it, I get it.

cara
10-26-2005, 06:15 PM
Yes, it was clever. CLEVERISITY.

Gruducuuz
10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Pass the'a Masha potatos a-please?

(crappy italian/\ /\)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Have a Lazputinli, Grud. Stay awhile and chat with the cleverestest person ever. Cara.

Coolality.

Gruducuuz
10-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Coolality sound like a finifhing move from mortal combat, where one character puts on a pair of shades and smiles, and the other player explodes. No, not in the game, the person sitting next to you EXPLODES. I don't have friends anymore. They all explode.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Coolality sound like a finifhing move from mortal combat, where one character puts on a pair of shades and smiles, and the other player explodes. No, not in the game, the person sitting next to you EXPLODES. I don't have friends anymore. They all explode.

O-kay. Well, I'll take back that Lazputinli, and you can get out of my house! :3 Thanks. You're a doll.

Klia
10-26-2005, 06:32 PM
I just had a laughing attack from Masha.

You guys and your Italian sterotypes.

cara
10-26-2005, 06:34 PM
I like Italian ice cream. And I could probably talk a full ten minutes about the Italian Renaissance but that's not my fault. I took an advanced European history class and *gasp* it's actually advanced. Damn.

Speaking of which, I'd better do my homework. The faster it gets done, the more likely it is I can start making G-peep dolls.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:37 PM
I just had a laughing attack from Masha.

You guys and your Italian sterotypes.

It's only because we love Mario.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 09:47 PM
The faster it gets done, the more likely it is I can start making G-peep dolls.
YOU'RE MAKING G-PEEP DOLLS!!! THAT'S RAD! TO THE MAX YO!!!

Ray_the_psychic
10-26-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm back and do I still rock sox? I <3 these forums.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 10:15 PM
You do not rock sox, so remove that from your sig. You only rock sox after you have became ellegable to join the SuperBestFriends league of Lucasforums. and their is only room for 2 people per thousand post.

Ray_the_psychic
10-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Fine I will.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 10:20 PM
You must wait till Smon or Klia reaches 2000 till you can join the LucasForum SuperBestFriends.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 10:23 PM
You must wait till Smon or Klia reaches 2000 till you can join the LucasForum SuperBestFriends.

Er, can you stop that? There really isn't a whole thing like that. I'd rather there not be cliques online...

Ray_the_psychic
10-26-2005, 10:25 PM
I'd say something very bad but some one's watching me and it's not Dart I don't mind him watching.

Heaven's Seed
10-26-2005, 10:35 PM

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 10:37 PM

Uh, hi? Got something to say? :3

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Er, can you stop that? There really isn't a whole thing like that. I'd rather there not be cliques online...
You don't want a "Heathers" situation where we all start killing each other do you?