PDA

View Full Version : RPG come and join of you want.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Yuine
10-25-2005, 06:48 PM
An RPG*hurray*.

I don't really have a great storyline to go on so if anyone has a idea then please PM me. You can create your own character and/or be some one from Psychonauts. If you want to be someone from Psychonauts the first person to ask for the part gets it.

If you want to join and make up a character of your own would you please describe your character on your first post (age, name, appearance, etc.)

Also (so we/I don't get confused) I want people to say tag (to whoever they want.)

Please update asap. If for some reason you can not post or you have lost interest in the RPG then would you kindly PM me and tell me?

Thank you.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 06:50 PM
(Hey, I'll bite. As long as I don't have to update every hour, I'll play. I'm playing as Biblical--dying to try it out. I'll think of a plot to help.)

Yuine
10-25-2005, 06:52 PM
I did say ASAP.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 06:54 PM
(I GET IT, okay? I just mean I wont be able to reply to everyone who tags. I do have a life. Sometimes. If that's a problem then I wont join, okay? I don't want it to end up like the other RP.)

Yuine
10-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Post whenever you can. We can put a hold on the rpg and wait for you patiently. I don't want to put pressure on anyone.

Klia
10-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Holy crap. I'm joining an RPG in its EARLY stages.

Sasha please?

Paranoidish
10-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Hmm...I liked to join. But are any characters open or closed? (Like can I not use the asylum people?)

Yuine
10-25-2005, 07:03 PM
An idea came to my mind. If we could start at the places our fan made characters are comming Whispering Rock and how they got the pamplet(blah blah blah).

It will give some info about our fan made characters... Psychounat characters don't have to do this. Good idea or bad?

Yuine
10-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Holy crap. I'm joining an RPG in its EARLY stages.

Sasha please?
Done. Klia is Sasha and no Paranoidish I will not hold any characters back.

Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 07:06 PM
(The only problem is the starting about when they get the pamphlet... I haven't thought about it and it may take a while to get an actualy RPG started. Because I'm lazy and never thought about my character's pamphlet-getting. :0)

EDIT: (Nargh, sorry. I can't join. I know that if I join I wont be able to keep up--I'm easily distracted. Sorry, sorry!)

Yuine
10-25-2005, 07:12 PM
(The only problem is the starting about when they get the pamphlet... I haven't thought about it and it may take a while to get an actualy RPG started. Because I'm lazy and never thought about my character's pamphlet-getting. :0)

EDIT: (Nargh, sorry. I can't join. I know that if I join I wont be able to keep up--I'm easily distracted. Sorry, sorry!)
Okay, but you type fast and if you have writers block I(or some one else) can help you, but if you don't want to join I won't push you.

Cancel how to get the pamplet. If you want to put how you got the pamplet then more power to you.

Paranoidish
10-25-2005, 07:17 PM
I'll be Oleander.

Yuine
10-25-2005, 07:21 PM
I gotta write this down.

Klia: Sasha
Paranoidish: Oleander

Again I encourage you to create your own characters.

Yuine
10-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Okay I'm going to be my own character.

Name: Renee Ann Soko

Appearance: light blue silvery hair that's waist long when down, but she usually puts it up int a braided bun. Ocean blue eyes. Three scars on the left cheek.

Clothing: Black tank top, black jeans, black combat boots with hooks instead of boot laces. brown med pack on her right hip. A Tiger-eye locket that her parents gave her when she was a baby, but it doesn't open so she can not see the picture that lies inside.

Smon
10-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Name:Simon Richards

Appearance:Hair spiked back and a long black trenchcoat. White with brown eyes. Also blue jeans and a grey shirt. (sorry I keep adding things, I keep forgetting details)

History:Not exactly famous around PNHQ he handles... specific cases. Mass mind control and paranormal problems. These don't happen often but he is unusually defensive to hypnosis and has handled the paranormal before so he is best suited for these cases. Because this rarely happens he sometimes works part-time at Whispering Rock, trying to find a way to eliminate the psitanium in the wildlife.

Tarkya
10-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Ooo, d'you mind if I join?

Name: Daitu Tuston

Appearance: Shoulder-length black hair with a blueish sheen, normally rather messy and a bit wavy looking. Grey eyes. Looks slightly Asian in general.

Clothing: Normally wearing a long-sleeved grey turtleneck, a reddish-brown waterproof vest with pockets, some sort of jeans and off-white tennis shoes. Tends to wear a black cloth belt pouch decorated with various odd quotes.

Yuine
10-25-2005, 08:09 PM
okay new characters (i'll do this when someone joins the RPG)

Me: FM (fan made)
Klia: Sasha
Paranoidish:Oleander
Smon:FM
Tarkya:FM

This way I don't get confused and I won't lose the names and characters and all that Jazz.

Yuine
10-25-2005, 08:20 PM
I need some more characters from Psychonauts(but I still encourage you to make your own characters.) then we can start.

Klia
10-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Maybe you should put the list up at the top.

Do we need Raz, Milla and then we can start?

shinzuku
10-25-2005, 08:22 PM
i'll be Milla.

KingCheez
10-25-2005, 09:01 PM
I can totally be Vernon.

splitsecond
10-25-2005, 11:46 PM
i'm sick now so I can play (wow the flu gives me time for fun i'm sure there is a pun in there somewhere) okay i''m Jake my fan-made charcter and as long as he doesn't die doesn't matter what happens to him

Yuine
10-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Yes we need Raz and then we can start, but remember (this is only for the FM characters) tell how you get to Whispering Rock.

Yuine
10-25-2005, 11:49 PM
i'm sick now so I can play (wow the flu gives me time for fun i'm sure there is a pun in there somewhere) okay i''m Jake my fan-made charcter and as long as he doesn't die doesn't matter what happens to him
Description please and thank you.

splitsecond
10-25-2005, 11:56 PM
Name:Jake
Powers:cryokinisis,levitation
Appereance:black hoody,blue jeans, green and black slightly spikey hair, blue headband that saays ice cold on it headband, and black shoes

Gruducuuz
10-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Raz'd

Edit: may not be able to reply every time, but i will be able to most of the time.

Yuine
10-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Kay now we can start, but we have to wait till I get out of school. I be the first one to go. See ya later.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 02:08 PM
(hey can i jump in now and be Rifty or is too late?)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 03:13 PM
(I think you can still join.)

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 03:53 PM
(I think you can still join.)

(i guess we can start once everybody comes back from school or whatever.)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 03:57 PM
(LIKE OMG. I think I'll join this as Biblical, because you seem to want original characters. But I wont be doing the 'how you got to Whispering Rock' thing, because...yeah.)

EDIT: I'm joining because Yuine said I type fast, and I heart comments like that.

DarthAve
10-26-2005, 04:33 PM
(I'd probably want to join, it's just those reprocussions. I was enternaly hurt when Mr. Cow stomped over my <3 and left me a dying soul. The Psychologist suggested not to participate in any RPGs soon."

Yuine
10-26-2005, 06:29 PM
You can join SandyPhanta. Just follow the rules etc etc and Purple please type a short description of your character please and thank you.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:34 PM
(Right on.

Biblical is a 9 year old girl, with a white/red scarf and a pink/white dress-thing, black/dark brown hair and a few stitches here and there. She's convinced she was born to be a super hero, but isn't quite that... good.)

Yuine
10-26-2005, 06:37 PM
So She's kind of like Gwen. (The whole not being good part.)

Edit:I meant with the psychic stuff.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:38 PM
So She's kind of like Gwen. (The whole not being good part.)

(No, she's not good at picking the right time to... super-hero. She can use her powers just fine.)

Yuine
10-26-2005, 06:40 PM
oh.. anyway I shall start... soon. (When I come up with a good way to start this party.)

Yuine
10-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Okay I've decided not to do the um... getting to Whispering Rock. (It would give to much of my character away and I'm sure it would do the same for others.)

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 06:57 PM
(you want me to describe Rifty?)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 06:59 PM
(How about you use the old... It was a [insert weather] day/night at Whispering rock, and the children's parents were just dropping them off...)

Klia
10-26-2005, 07:46 PM
(Even though there aren't a lot of people here, it's better to just start the thing off.)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
(Yuine is offline. Would she mind terribly if we started, you think?)

Klia
10-26-2005, 07:55 PM
(Yuine is offline. Would she mind terribly if we started, you think?)

(No I really don't think so. I think she's having trouble starting it, understandable as I have troubles starting stuff too. I'll go e-mail Paranoidish to get more people on.)

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 07:58 PM
{ready}

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:00 PM
(Woah, like magic. Shall we? Or is there something more needed to start?)

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:01 PM
(im ready)

Klia
10-26-2005, 08:05 PM
(Well...someone's got to go. I know I'm not helping but damn..we can't keep on going on like this forever.)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:07 PM
(Alright... well. Anyone here capable of writing a quick entry phrase? Because this is getting... stupid, to say the least.) :0

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 08:09 PM
(Story? Setting? Time Frame?)

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:11 PM
(ill start, give me a sec)

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:12 PM
(Problem. She never set a story. BUT. It takes place at Whispering Rock--presumably at the beginning of a camp-season, possibly... a year later. Sound okay? A plotless story.)

Klia
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
(Problem. She never set a story. BUT. It takes place at Whispering Rock--presumably at the beginning of a camp-season, possibly... a year later. Sound okay? A plotless story.)

(Sure. I'll try and think of something)

(Wait..Paranoidish has already volunteered.)

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:21 PM
It was the beggining of a new day as the kids came off the bus ready for Psychonauts camp. Many of the familiar faces came off, including some new ones.

As the kids talk amongts themselves in the parking lot, a taxi came and quickly parked itself next to the gates. As a woman stepped off and payed she looked at the camp with a smile

"So this is it, whispering rock..." Rifty said, she smiled and put a bit of her black hair back behind her shoulder as she walked in.

but before she could take to many more steps, something black flashed next to her in the woods.

she looked a little hard to see what it was but she missed it, she shrugged it off
(and i guess this is where you introduce your characters...)

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Oldeander took a step back to view his work. Boxes, trinkets, and psychonaut phamplets littered the floor of his treehouse. He liked to think of it more as a temporary training base for all recruited soldiors.

He sighed and continued working. If he wanted to be ready for the regular influx of campers tommorow, he would have to be finished packing tonight. And no matter how much Oleander liked to think he was a thinking sort of man, he always left important matters for the last minute and with little planning.

(Sorry I can't think of much else. Brain fart.)

Smon
10-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Simon was looking out at the camp.

Well... another year of stepping over kids in order to clean up nature.

He was standing in the parking lot, waiting for people to go where they should before heading to his cleansing facility.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Biblical hopped out of the old minivan (covered in rainbows and small animals, no less) and waved to her dad. He waved as well, partly to dissipate the smoke from the cigarette away from his face.

"Bye, Dad!" Biblical yelled into her scooped hands.

"Alright, don't hurt yourself! The doctor says no extreme activities while you've got those stitches in, okay?"

"Whatever!" She turned away and pranced through the gate, making sure that her scarf was as swooshy as possible. Closest to a cape she could get.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Rifty walked in past the kids and went into the parking lot, she stood there for a second too look around, she turned and looked at the kids coming out of the bus, she was a tad confused, as she stood there thinking.

Smon
10-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Simon thought everyone had gone where they should and anyone left would be too busy talking to notice him, sadly, he didn't check for anyone new. He thought the coast was clear and walkd to the big bulletin board stump. He posted a small note in the lower corner and the stump opened up like a door and he went inside.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Biblical ran up to Rifty in the parking lot--she was taller than her, which meant she was either a teacher, or--

"Are you a murderer? Cause if you are I'm going to have to pop a cap."

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Rifty looked down at the small kid and smiled.

"nope! im a teacher in training" Rifty said confidentally as she patted Biblical on the head

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:36 PM
"Awesome. So, are you just going to watch the teachers? Or do we get to learn something cool from you?"

Biblical gave an out-of-place air-punch, signaling her... enthusiasm. Huzzah.

Klia
10-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Sasha was busy rearranging the papers and boxes around him. Well, busy, wasn't the right term. In fact, he was just wasting time. When he had tried to work on his studies he found he couldn't, and when he had done nothing at all he felt he had to work on his studies.

Now at least he had some sort of excus as his workplace was getting a little crowded. To an outsider, a little, would be a major understatement. His whole lab was littered in papers, bags, notes, and anything else Sasha had dragged down there. Not one inch of floor was visible.

So he sat in his chair, waving his fingers in a rythmic motion, his mind wandering to other things. Soon the camp would open and soon more psycadets would be wandering in. He chuckled to himself, "Hopefully it will be better than last year."

Tarkya
10-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Daitu nodded to her parents as she got out of the teal car, waving as it drove off. She stared up at the camp, instinctively sticking her hands in her pockets. She'd never been to a summer camp, and now here she was. She had heard it was for psychics, which made it a bit more interesting despite the fact that she really didn't think she needed to "hone" her skills. It wasn't as if she was particularly skilled at anything in general.

She found a more or less an empty space and stood there, looking around at everyone else.

((Edited due to instinctive use of the wrong name))

Purple Squid
(Erm, who's going to start the orientation thingy?)

Paranoidish
{I'll be back soon. Showering. I may take the night off afterwards though.}

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:41 PM
"Awesome. So, are you just going to watch the teachers? Or do we get to learn something cool from you?"

Biblical gave an out-of-place air-punch, signaling her... enthusiasm. Huzzah.

Rifty smiled yet again, but soon a confused look came on her face.

"hmm, im not sure really...

This boy Raz told me about this place. He said if I wanted to do this I should talk to "Coah Oleander"... do you know where he is sweetie?" She then gave another nice smile

Klia
(Erm, who's going to start the orientation thingy?)

(Will do)

Yuine
(you want me to describe Rifty?)
yes that would be nice.

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 08:42 PM
{I felt it was unfair to leave so soon so I'm going to post a few more things and then jump in the shower.}

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Rifty smiled yet again, but soon a confused look came on her face.

"hmm, im not sure really...

This boy Raz told me about this place. He said if I wanted to do this I should talk to "Coah Oleander"... do you know where he is sweetie?" She then gave another nice smile

"No idea. This is my first year here, too. I'm here to be the next Batman, you know. Maybe you could wait until the orientation-blah thing?"

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:47 PM
"No idea. This is my first year here, too. I'm here to be the next Batman, you know. Maybe you could wait until the orientation-blah thing?"

"hey! no fair. i wanted to be batman" Rifty said sarcastically "but i guess you can take that if you want to"

shinzuku
10-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Milla walked up and looked at the new campers.

Paranoidish
Oleander's eyes were bleary from last night and everything seemed a little...off. But despite the lack of sleep from last night, he knew he had a duty to greet the new and old kids. Make sure they don't kill themsevles. You could never turn your back on a good soldior, not even 3ft tall ones.

He went over to his mental radiom, tuning it for the loudspeaker and announced, his voice booming all over the camp, "Atten...hut! All new recruits report at the campfire at 10:00 sharp!"

Tarkya
Daitu decided to go over to Rifty and Biblical. "I have a thingy that said something about orientation." She then looked up at Rifty. "Where'd you get those goggles? They're nifty!"

((EDIT: Blargh, I keep using that damn name!))

Purple Squid
"hey! no fair. i wanted to be batman" Rifty said sarcastically "but i guess you can take that if you want to"

Biblical's sarc-o-meter had already snapped in half by the time she turned nine.

"It's okay, I'll just be the Green Lantern and you can be Batman." She turned her head. "So... where do we get some vittles? No, wait. Nevermind. Who has a watch? That short guy said something about 10."

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Sarah decided to go over to Rifty and Biblical. "I have a thingy that said something about orientation." She then looked up at Rifty. "Where'd you get those goggles? They're nifty!"

Rifty giggled at Biblical and looked over to Sarah with larger smile

"oh these? no big deal. My mom gave them to me when I said im going to train to be a Psychonaut teacher"

"oh and I never managed to ask, what are your names you two?"

Smon
10-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Simon walked back out of the Log.

I need a test subject...

He saw a Mountain Lion and waved his hand at it. Instantly a dumb look came over its face and came towards him.

Klia
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
(Heh. I got lazy. When I heard Paranoidish was staying on I waited for her to post. I mean..why else would Sasha leave?)

The familiar buzzing of the loudspeakers signaled for Sasha to go to the campfire area. "Orientation already?" He had been walking up the muti-colored steps to take a well...bathroom break...but orientation came first.

Sasha made his way to the campfire just as the campers were arriving. Just in time...as always.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Rifty giggled at Biblical and looked over to Sarah with larger smile

"oh these? no big deal. My mom gave them to me when I said im going to train to be a Psychonaut teacher"

"oh and I never managed to ask, what are your names you two?"

"Biblical. Daddy says mommy was drunk when she named me."

Edit. "I'm going to orientater, because I don't want to get in trouble yet."

shinzuku
10-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Milla walked to the orientation.

Tarkya
10-26-2005, 08:58 PM
"Daitu. But everyone calls me Dai. Even though it's kinda wierd." She looked up at the loudspeaker. "I'm gonna go to. Can I go with you, Biblical?" It was a bit of a hard name for her to say.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 08:58 PM
"Biblical. Daddy says mommy was drunk when she named me."

Edit. "I'm going to orientater, because I don't want to get in trouble yet."

"oh really? well i think its a cute name...and ill come with you to the...orientater"

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Oleander stared gruffly at the wooden logs circling the now unlit campfire. Some of the campers had arrived but it seemed that the new ones were still becoming aqquanted with one another.

"Grr...they're always late!" he mumbled under his breath noticing for the first time Sasha Nein standing behind him.

Oleander hated it when he did that. It wasn't like he disrespected such a well-trained Psychonaut but he it was the little things that mattered. Like being snuck up upon, and Sasha's glasses. He could never be sure what lay behind those glasses.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:01 PM
"Me! ME! I'm here! HEERE!" Biblical yelled at Oleander while jumping through a bush to get to him quicker.

"I'm here to learn how to be a cosmonaut. They go into space all the time."

shinzuku
10-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Milla stared at the other two counselors.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Rifty quickly ran in after Biblical, barely managing not to stumble over rocks.

"dont you mean Psychonaut?" Rifty yelled out at her with a out of breath voice.

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 09:03 PM
"Me! ME! I'm here! HEERE!" Biblical yelled at Oleander while jumping through a bush to get to him quicker.

"I'm here to learn how to be a cosmonaut. They go into space all the time."

"Astronaut...you mean astronaut." Oleander sighed, "and look kid. The rest of your little friends arn't here yet, so we'll just have to wait...here..."

Klia
10-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Oleander stared gruffly at the wooden logs circling the now unlit campfire. Some of the campers had arrived but it seemed that the new ones were still becoming aqquanted with one another.

"Grr...they're always late!" he mumbled under his breath noticing for the first time Sasha Nein standing behind him.

Oleander hated it when he did that. It wasn't like he disrespected such a well-trained Psychonaut but he it was the little things that mattered. Like being snuck up upon, and Sasha's glasses. He could never be sure what lay behind those glasses.

Despite his eyes being covered by glasses he gave what only could be considered a sly look.

But then he felt another pair of eyes resting upon him though he didn't turn around. If he turned around he would be forced into conversation he didn't really feel like going into right about now.

Purple Squid
"Right, whatever. Cosmonaut, astronaut, Psychonaut. Same thing."

She looked at Oleander. "So... wanna play something?"

Tarkya
Sarah climbed out of the bush after Biblical. She looked a bit spooked. "That was the biggest cat I've ever seen!" She looked at the teachers, blinked, and looked at Biblical. "Did you see it?"

SandyPhanta
Rifty managed to catch her breath as she stopped for a second. She soon looked up and and stretched her back as she looked at Oleander

"Your Coah Oleander..right?" Rifty said.

shinzuku
10-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Milla was getting slightly annoyed that she was being ingnored. She tapped Sasha on the shoulder.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Sarah climbed out of the bush after Biblical. She looked a bit spooked. "That was the biggest cat I've ever seen!" She looked at the teachers, blinked, and looked at Biblical. "Did you see it?"

"I didn't see anything. But that's because I don't have any eyes." Biblical quickly glanced at Sasha.

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Oleander gave an exhausted sigh and covered his face up with his hand, "No I do NOT want to play your little games."

However turning towards Rifty was a completly different matter. "Coach Oleander, head Psychonaut here..." and then he whispered as if sharing a secret. "Despite what the other teacher's say here."

{Edited as face's cannot cover hands.}

Klia
10-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Milla was getting slightly annoyed that she was being ingnored. She tapped Sasha on the shoulder.

Now it was unavoidable. "Yes, what is it Milla? Is something wrong?" He wasn;t sighing, nor was he being short with her.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Oleander gave an exhausted sigh and covered his hand up with his face, "No I do NOT want to play your little games."

However turning towards Rifty was a completly different matter. "Coach Oleander, head Psychonaut here..." and then he whispered as if sharing a secret. "Despite what the other teacher's say here."

Rifty managed to complety catch her breath as she took a stern look on her face.

"Im here to train to be a Psychonauts teacher...if thats okay"

She smiled and put out her hand for a welcoming handshake

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Rifty managed to complety catch her breath as she took a stern look on her face.

"Im here to train to be a Psychonauts teacher...if thats okay"

She smiled and put out her hand for a welcoming handshake

Oleander eyed her carefully. "Wait until after the orientation and we'll talk."

He didn't take her hand.

{Signing off for now.}

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
She stood there for a second and sighed.

then she once again stretched and smiled with a determined look on her face and looked over to the kids.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:19 PM
"Oooh." Biblical looked at Rifty. "Burned."

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:23 PM
"Oooh." Biblical looked at Rifty. "Burned."

Rifty looked over at Biblical and smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"well, this is my first time here, so I dont blame him"

Paranoidish
10-26-2005, 09:23 PM
She stood there for a second and sighed.

then she once again stretched and smiled with a determined look on her face and looked over to the kids.

{I swear. LAST thing I respond to.}

"Look miss this will only take about ten minutes. Now I suggest you sit down and wait until after the orientation and then we will talk."

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:26 PM
"M-hm." Biblical smiled up at Rifty. "It's my first time, and he talked to me."

Of course, he hadn't been... nice, but as long as she could get a rise out of Rifty.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:27 PM
{I swear. LAST thing I respond to.}

"Look miss this will only take about ten minutes. Now I suggest you sit down and wait until after the orientation and then we will talk."

she giggled and nodded, "i understand" she then looked over to Biblical and sat next to where she was standing

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:29 PM
"Smooth. Definitely. I could kick him. Want me to? Cuz I will. If you want me to."

Klia
10-26-2005, 09:29 PM
(I'll just go ahead)

When Milla did not respond he turned back to the task at hand and when he saw that Oleander was not ready to start as he was deep in conversation with a young woman, Sasha felt that it was his duty to start.

However Sasha had never begun one of these before.

Oleander had always been the one who wanted to make the biggest impact, the first impression. And while it wasn't polished it sure did leave an imppresion.

"Hello young Psy-cadets." Sasha began, "Welcome to Whispering Rock where you will be learning how to fine tune your psychi's full potential."

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:31 PM
"That means we can set stuff on fire, right?"

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:31 PM
"Smooth. Definitely. I could kick him. Want me to? Cuz I will. If you want me to."

"no no! *cough* you dont have to do that..."

Klia
10-26-2005, 09:35 PM
"That means we can set stuff on fire, right?"

Sasha gave a slight pause, unsure of what to do but he continued anyway. "At Whispering Rock you will learn the very esscene of what it means to be a Psychonaut beyond the petty tricks that surround this science."

And then he ran into a problem. How was he to finish this? Did he just stop?

"Yes...now..uh..go to your cabins and um..wait for further instructions."

Tarkya
10-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Sarah sat down on a log and immedietly went into a half-stupor, absorbing the interesting bits of info and dumping the rest. That was how her mind always seemed to work.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:38 PM
"So... I came to a camp full of psychic people and all I get to do is sit in a cabin?"

Blink.

"Great. Hey, what happens then?"

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Rifty stared for a second and soon started clapping lighty for 5 seconds till she stopped. and cleared her throat

Tarkya
10-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Sarah blinked, snapping back to reality soon than she hoped. She blinked as well.

"I dunno. Hey, Mister? Were you ever in a comic book?"

Klia
10-26-2005, 09:43 PM
(Hey call it for the night since I think we need Oleander in this? Also Milla. )

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 09:43 PM
(Alright, I have to do some dishes anyway.)

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 09:46 PM
(yeah, i have to go to, later)

Yuine
10-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Okay Sorry I had a lot of other things to do.
---
Renee was thrown out of a white beat up pickup truck. "DON'T COME BACK INTIL YOU LREAN SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE FREAK POWERS OF YOURS!!!" Screamed an old lady about 89 years old. The lady threw out Renee's trunk, slammed the car door shut and drove off.

Swearing, Renee slowly got off the ground and replied. "YEAH I WILL LEARN SOMETHING YOU OLD HAG AND WHEN I GET BACK YOU'LL WISH YOU'VE NEVER SENT ME HERE!!!"

Noticing that the other campers were staring at her Renee stood up strait and walked into the camp.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 10:48 PM
(Er, so, do you want me to reply? Because I will.)

Yuine
10-26-2005, 10:54 PM
just to keep up
---
Renee sat behind a bush and listened to the other converse. Renee leaned against a tree and was slowly drifting off to sleep.
---
that was at the orientation.

Yuine
10-26-2005, 10:55 PM
(Er, so, do you want me to reply? Because I will.)
sure

Smon
10-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Simon came back out of the log later, without the mountain lion. He swiftly left to orientation to see if anyone showed... promise.

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:04 PM
(sorry had to go to the doctors and a whole bunch of other places its cool for me to start right)
a small black car speeded into the parking lot and barely stopped in time a boy about 11 years of age jumped out the right side of the vehicle "man i'm so late last time we take directions from a creepy guy holding a lantern" Jake opened up a pamphlet "hmm right about now should be orientation well I better sneak in" he grabbed his bags and headed for the site "I wish I knew invisibility he whispered to himself"

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Biblical shifted on her butt. Something had rustled the leaves behind her, and she was dying to see what it was.

Perhaps her first super-hero mission?

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
(sorry had to go to the doctors and a whole bunch of other places its cool for me to start right)
a small black car speeded into the parking lot and barely stopped in time a boy about 11 years of age jumped out the right side of the vehicle "man i'm so late last time we take directions from a creepy guy holding a lantern" Jake opened up a pamphlet "hmm right about now should be orientation well I better sneak in" he grabbed his bags and headed for the site "I wish I knew invisibility he whispered to himself"
Nice entry...

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:09 PM
OMFG! I didn't think it would get this far in just two days!

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Biblical shifted on her butt. Something had rustled the leaves behind her, and she was dying to see what it was.

Perhaps her first super-hero mission?

Rifty looked over to Biblical "What's wrong?"

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
(thnx :) )
Jake crept towards the group everyones attention was towards the stage so he could easily sneak in "piece of....." a loud craking sound could be heard as he stepped on a twig

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Rifty looked over to Biblical "What's wrong?"

"Uh... nothing, I think. Do you think everyone's here? Or is maybe someone... hiding, maybe?"

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Renee woke up at the sound of leaves rusling behind her.
"You're late and not very good at sneaking in dude."Renee said to the boy who was now showing up.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 11:16 PM
"Uh... nothing, I think. Do you think everyone's here? Or is maybe someone... hiding, maybe?"

"you have the weird feeling too, huh......"

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:18 PM
"well sorry I haven't brushed up on my ninja skills" Jake said as he stopped next to the now awakened girl

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 11:20 PM
"you have the weird feeling too, huh......"

"So do you think it was that one kid? Because I think it was a monster."

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:20 PM
"well sorry I haven't brushed up on my ninja skills" Jake said as he stopped next to the now awakened girl
"Ninja skills? Please I know an elephant who could sneak in here quieter than you." Renee replied now annoyed that the boy woke her up.

Tarkya
10-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Sarah looked at Jake, blinked, stared a bit, and blinked again. "You smell funny."

She then proceeded in daydreaming again, humming to herself.

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:25 PM
"wow five minutes and i've been insulted twice thats a new record" Jake sat down and looked at Sarah "what do you mean I smell funny?"

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Sarah looked at Jake, blinked, stared a bit, and blinked again. "You smell funny."

She then proceeded in daydreaming again, humming to herself.
Renee burst out laughing at Sarah's statement. "Hahahaha! Nice one! You do smell weird dude." Renee said as Jake gave her a death glare.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 11:27 PM
"So do you think it was that one kid? Because I think it was a monster."

Rifty didnt answer. As she sat there something yet again flashed in the corner of her eye. she quickly looked behind her into the woods and bushes.

nothing was there

"hmm......."

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Rifty didnt answer. As she sat there something yet again flashed in the corner of her eye. she quickly looked behind her into the woods and bushes.

nothing was there

"hmm......."

"Hmm? 'Hmm' what?"

Biblical realised that her teachers may be more fun than she had thought before.

Tarkya
10-26-2005, 11:29 PM
((Meh, I'm tired of mixing up names. From now on, my character's name is officially Sarah.))

Sarah shrugged. "I dunno. It's funny. Like... old pennies, maybe." She looked at Jake. "Or maybe blood. I can't tell the difference sometimes."

She then turned her head, sneezing. "Ow, allergies. There went the dramatic moment."

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Jake thought to himself "if I wanted to get made fun of I would've stayed home but of course I really did'nt have a choice" he pulled a cup and some juice out of his bag and began making himself a snowcone "well there are some advantages to being a psychic"

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:34 PM
((Meh, I'm tired of mixing up names. From now on, my character's name is officially Sarah.))

Sarah shrugged. "I dunno. It's funny. Like... old pennies, maybe." She looked at Jake. "Or maybe blood. I can't tell the difference sometimes."

She then turned her head, sneezing. "Ow, allergies. There went the dramatic moment."
"Bless you."Renee said before falling asleep again.

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:38 PM
"hey what are the teachers talking about anyway?" he asked

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Renee has a good idea... G'night everyone. Cya tomarrow after school.

splitsecond
10-26-2005, 11:40 PM
(heh c'ya I be back around 3:30 then)

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Renee has a good idea... G'night everyone. Cya tomarrow after school.
Added: For people who have the same idea as me and live in the US of A.

Sleep tight have good dreams and don't let the blood sucking incests, commonly known as Bedbugs, bite.

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 11:46 PM
"Well, whatever it was, I'm going to go check it out."

A glance at a counselor.

"Later."

Yuine
10-26-2005, 11:52 PM
"Well, whatever it was, I'm going to go check it out."

A glance at a counselor.

"Later."
Okay one lats post
---
"Yeah... me too." Renee yawned walking zombie-like to her cabin.

SandyPhanta
10-26-2005, 11:54 PM
Rifty turned her head to Biblical.

"hey, wait for me..."

Purple Squid
10-26-2005, 11:56 PM
Rifty turned her head to Biblical.

"hey, wait for me..."

"Really? You're coming? Wow, you ARE the coolest teacher ever. Well, almost-teacher."

(Going to bed--school sucks. G'night! I'll have pictures for you tomorrow!)

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 12:00 AM
"Really? You're coming? Wow, you ARE the coolest teacher ever. Well, almost-teacher."

(Going to bed--school sucks. G'night! I'll have pictures for you tomorrow!)

"i just dont want you to go alone or anything"

(yeah, ive got to work on homework and go to sleep too, later)

shinzuku
10-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Milla walked away. She kept spacing out for no reason.

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Oleander turned around ready to give his speech...only to realize moments later that Sasha took the liberty of doing it for him.

Sasha-1 Oleander-0

Only the first day and Oleander couldn't even give his oreintation speech. This was going to be a long summer.

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 04:31 PM
(oh, and sorry for posting so late. i've been sporadically visiting these boards.)

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Biblical stopped walking towards the bush and spun around on her heel.

Before she did anything, she wanted to talk to the short guy.

"You're a teacher, right? Whatchoo teach?"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
(I'll join late. the other RPG is gettin' slow)

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!!! Yelled a girl running down the walkway outside the gates, she ran in and found a stage with Morry Oleander on it. "I'm so sorry I'm late." said the girl, "Raine, Elektra Raine. Psi-cadet, and hopeful psychonaut!"

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Biblical stopped walking towards the bush and spun around on her heel.

Before she did anything, she wanted to talk to the short guy.

"You're a teacher, right? Whatchoo teach?"

(I'm pretty sure you mean me. As in me playing Oleander, me.)

Oleander composed himself but still slightly annoyed from the way things were going today, "Yeah. But thats Coach Oleander to you. And you're going to learn from me the harsh sting of war when you're crawling on your back dodging bullets and carrying your best friends fallen arm around"

(Okay, the arm is a little bit exaggerated but what the hey)

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 04:45 PM
(I'm pretty sure you mean me. As in me playing Oleander, me.)

Oleander composed himself but still slightly annoyed from the way things were going today, "Yeah. But thats Coach Oleander to you. And you're going to learn from me the harsh sting of war when you're crawling on your back dodging bullets and carrying your best friends fallen arm around"

(Okay, the arm is a little bit exaggerated but what the hey)

(I'll start tagging people--easier.)

"Um... wait. Are you implying that my best friend is incapable of carrying their own arm?"

"You're going to teach us how to crawl on our backs?! Coolness! Uh, right. Coach Oleander. Got it. Sir."

(Tag: whoever feels they should... be tagged.)

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 04:47 PM
(I'll join late. the other RPG is gettin' slow)

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!!! Yelled a girl running down the walkway outside the gates, she ran in and found a stage with Morry Oleander on it. "I'm so sorry I'm late." said the girl, "Raine, Elektra Raine. Psi-cadet, and hopeful psychonaut!"

"So many soldiors, so little time." Oleander said under his breath, a hand on his face.

"You're late...just like everyone else. They're stationed at there cabins but I want each and everyone of you to report back to my base at 2:00 sharp. I'll announce it over the loudspeakers. Go get yourself a bunk soldior."

He turned to attend to other matters but took one more look at Elektra and said, "Here's a peace of advice Ms...Electric. We've got so many hoepfuls around here but few make it to the big leagues. Hah, few can make it past me! But don't get your hopes up. We've lost a few good soldiors because they were too cocky. We've only had one cadet that really showed us the meaning of a true Psychonaut...and a good teacher." Oleander smiled, he was of course talking about himself, "Well, good luck kid."

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 04:50 PM
"People... die here?"

Biblical rubbed her face for a second. She hadn't thought about dying. Could she die in someone's mind? Did they do things that killed people? Her dad said she shouldn't be over enthusiastic about this. Stitches come loose.

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 04:51 PM
(I'll start tagging people--easier.)

"Um... wait. Are you implying that my best friend is incapable of carrying their own arm?"

"You're going to teach us how to crawl on our backs?! Coolness! Uh, right. Coach Oleander. Got it. Sir."

(Tag: whoever feels they should... be tagged.)

"I'm just here to teach you how to hone your abilities. Do well out on the field.

And I'm sure your friend is capable of carrying thier own arm..." The coach sighed.

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
"You got it sir! I'll be a tough little munchkin, SOLDIER! I meant soldier."

Elektra walked to to the cabins and found an empty bunk, she hopped in it, and began to unpack her bookbag.

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 04:55 PM
"People... die here?"

Biblical rubbed her face for a second. She hadn't thought about dying. Could she die in someone's mind? Did they do things that killed people? Her dad said she shouldn't be over enthusiastic about this. Stitches come loose.

Oleander was tiring of answering questions. He was more of an action man, not a thinker. He left that up to Sasha. And now that he thought about it, even though he was still a little angry from before, he wished Sasha was here to help this kid, "You only die outside of people's minds. You're safe while in my or anyone elses mind. Otherwise your parents wouldn't have paid so much to get you in this camp." Oleander had a greedy look in his eye.

"Of course you read the phamplet before coming? This was all answered in there."

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 04:58 PM
"Hmmm, I heard their was a lake here. I wanna go meet some of the other kids! I'm sure there down there!" Elektra slipped some flip-flops on and skipped down to where her map said the lake was.

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 04:59 PM
Oleander was tiring of answering questions. He was more of an action man, not a thinker. He left that up to Sasha. And now that he thought about it, even though he was still a little angry from before, he wished Sasha was here to help this kid, "You only die outside of people's minds. You're safe while in my or anyone elses mind. Otherwise your parents wouldn't have paid so much to get you in this camp." Oleander had a greedy look in his eye.

"Of course you read the phamplet before coming? This was all answered in there."

"Uh... yes. Of course. It was a good pamphlet--full of... pictures. Er, and my parents? They... like money. And have it."

She was just a little afraid of Oleander--now. Before he had looked fun. But he was beginning to seem like another mean teacher.

"One more question, sir. Um, when do we start classes? In the moring, I mean."

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 05:01 PM
"Uh... yes. Of course. It was a good pamphlet--full of... pictures. Er, and my parents? They... like money. And have it."

She was just a little afraid of Oleander--now. Before he had looked fun. But he was beginning to seem like another mean teacher.

"One more question, sir. Um, when do we start classes? In the moring, I mean."

Oleander could tell he was getting intimidating. Which was good. He needed to toughen up the cadets. , "2:00 on the dot. It seems like we're getting off to a late start this day, and we have a lot of new cadets this year. But you'll hear over the loudspeaker, report here at 2:00."

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Elektra skipped on to the beach where she saw lots of other kids standing and chatting. "Hi everyone! I'm Elektra! I'm new here, so who the heck are all of you?"She said in a cheerful voice.

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Oleander could tell he was getting intimidating. Which was good. He needed to toughen up the cadets. , "2:00 on the dot. It seems like we're getting off to a late start this day, and we have a lot of new cadets this year. But you'll hear over the loudspeaker, report here at 2:00."

"Yes, sir. Hey, is it okay if I hang out with you? You know, until everyone else gets here. Then we can... do something not together."

Biblical had begun to realise that she might need to calm down a bit to get through the courses. Coach Oleander was getting just a little intimaidating.

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:06 PM
"uh i'm Jake nice to meet you"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:08 PM
"Hi, sorry if I seem a bit jittery. I'm really a calm person. So...... who all else is here?"

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Jake looked around and thought to himself "man this place is boring maybe I should make things a bit interesting" he looked around for a moment and saw a sqiurell "perfect" he crept towards the small animal and froze it "heh now thats a ice sculpture"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
"Oh wow, it's a squirrel in ice. Can you do anything else?"

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
"Yes, sir. Hey, is it okay if I hang out with you? You know, until everyone else gets here. Then we can... do something not together."

Biblical had begun to realise that she might need to calm down a bit to get through the courses. Coach Oleander was getting just a little intimaidating.

"I see no reason as to why you can't..."

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
"I see no reason as to why you can't..."

"Great! I'll just scootch in right here..." Biblical sat as close as possible and began humming--little girl things.

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
"well...." Jake reached into his bag and pulled out a flashlight and made a ice prism in his hand turned on the light and made many rainbows all over the place "hows that"

Klia
10-27-2005, 05:19 PM
(So late....)

Sasha drifted along a shady path leading to his lab, taking his time as he did so.

Classes would start at 2 sharp, Oleander would make sure of it. Then later that day classes with Milla would begin.

Sasha found it odd that he was the only teacher who did not actually teach anything. He would like to teach, maybe for short periods, and with a minimal amount of students.

But then he would have to do it everyday and it would really get in the way of experiementing.

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 05:22 PM
"Great! I'll just scootch in right here..." Biblical sat as close as possible and began humming--little girl things.

Oleander was not used to sitting so close to someone...espically one who hummed strangle little girl songs.

"Yes...Two o clock." he checked his watch.

He suddenly wishing for someone to come. Anyone.

Gruducuuz
10-27-2005, 05:29 PM
(Will raz be a student councelor or a camper?)

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Elektra checked her watch, cause she has OCD "2:00 Classes start now, best hurry. You comin' Jake, or are you a rebel class skipper?"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Elektra checked her watch, cause she has OCD "2:00 Classes start now, best hurry. You comin' Jake, or are you a rebel class skipper?"

(best not do that--no one else is here)

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:31 PM
as the prism started to melt Jake threw the flashlight in his bag and sat down and started to play with icycles by throwing them in the lake and seeing how far he could get them "don't know probaly will come late"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:32 PM
(just wondering what time is it in the rpg?)
as the prism started to melt Jake threw the flashlight in his bag and sat down and started to play with icycles by throwing them in the lake and seeing how far he could get them

(Not sure. Waiting for the teachers to be here at one time. Which they never are...)

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Elektra reached Oleander and said, "2:00, on the dot. Ready for class sir!" Elektra looked around and said "Where is everyone at?"

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 05:33 PM
(crap, how do I jump in o_0;)

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:36 PM
(crap, how do I jump in o_0;)

(Um, you can just... walk over where Biblical and Oleander are sitting. We're not doing anything but waiting.) :0

Gruducuuz
10-27-2005, 05:39 PM
(I'd really like to participate in this, so could some help me on this?)

(Will raz be a student councelor or a camper?)

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:40 PM
(I'd really like to participate in this, so could some help me on this?)

(I'm assuming student, since all the other counselors are...counseling. Maybe he's taking it for fun? I dunno.)

Klia
10-27-2005, 05:40 PM
(Not sure. Waiting for the teachers to be here at one time. Which they never are...)

(Shut up.)

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
(..okay)

As Rifty stood there she thought again about was in the woods, for some reason her mind wouldnt let her shrug it off. But she had more important things to think about. She walked over to where Biblical and Oleander was. But a bit nervous, she stood there and acted as if she was thinking till someone said something to her

Klia
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
(Dude this whole thing revolves around Oleander..and Paranoidish is never on. Sigh...)

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:45 PM
"well thers nothing to do here so I best go to class" Jake walked towards Oleander and Biblical and said hi then sat down

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:49 PM
(Dude this whole thing revolves around Oleander..and Paranoidish is never on. Sigh...)

(So be Sashish and make it be about him. D: We don't mind.)

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 05:49 PM
((yeh, and Rifty needs to talk to Oleander : / so cuteness can ensue))

shinzuku
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Milla looked at her watch and saw that it was 2:00.
"My class is later."

(i'm only gonna be on for a bit)

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 05:54 PM
((yeh, and Rifty needs to talk to Oleander : / so cuteness can ensue))

((So Sorry!!! >_< ))

Oleander was not used to sitting so close to someone...espically one who hummed strangle little girl songs.

"Yes...Two o clock." he checked his watch.

He suddenly wishing for someone to come. Anyone.

"well thers nothing to do here so I best go to class" Jake walked towards Oleander and Biblical and said hi then sat down

"Oh...uh...wow. Hi" Oleander was becoming very uncomfortable now. Usually he was in a position where he gave orders and the students followed them. But now, now he had to talk to them. "So, uh, you kids staying in school?"

((I just realized how cute Oleander is in this scene.))

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
"Oh...uh...wow. Hi" Oleander was becoming very uncomfortable now. Usually he was in a position where he gave orders and the students followed them. But now, now he had to talk to them. "So, uh, you kids staying in school?"

"Yup. And no drugs, neither. Daddy says I can't have those until I'm 16!"

(He is cute. OMG.)

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Jake raised one eyebrow at the girl "uhhhh yeah.......so uh is class going to start?"

shinzuku
10-27-2005, 05:58 PM
Milla started to wander around the camp.

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 05:59 PM

Rifty stood up and walked up to Oleander. Her mother taught her about first impressions. So she put on a serious face and looked straight at him

"Sir, I would like to train here, if thats okay..."

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:02 PM
"Yup. And no drugs, neither. Daddy says I can't have those until I'm 16!"

(He is cute. OMG.)

"Yeah. Thats good. Nice dad you have there." He looked at his watch. 10 to 2('o clock). "Will you excuse me for a moment miss? I have to start class."

He wiped away the sweat, composed himself (he's doing a lot of that today) and announced on the loudspekaer, using his utmost athoritative voice, "Listen,soldiors. You have te-nine minutes to make it to class. So I'd suggest moving it! ."

((Can't think of anything else))

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Rifty stood up and walked up to Oleander. Her mother taught her about first impressions. So she put on a serious face and looked straight at him

"Sir, I would like to train here, if thats okay..."

((Class is starting ^^))

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
"I'm going! Wh00! First class! First lesson! First action scene!"

(Er. I assume it's in the treehouse thing?)

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 06:07 PM
((Class is starting ^^))

((but she's wants to be a teacher... 0_o; ah...okay then))

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:07 PM
"I'm going! Wh00! First class! First lesson! First action scene!"

(Er. I assume it's in the treehouse thing?)

((Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Well, lets jsut say Oleander used his psychic abilities to transport himself and other shtuff over there. K? LOL. I'm feeling ditzy!))

Oleander tapped his foot, waiting for the other Psy-cadets. "Kids these days..."

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:08 PM
((but she's wants to be a teacher... 0_o; ah...okay then))

((Well, then. You'll have to explain that to Oleander. He's a little slow at times.))

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Jake looked at Oleander "hey is this going to be dangerous?"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Biblical... dashed... through... the curved pathway and into the kids' cabins area, heading towards the treehouse in the middle of the space. After running up the slope, she sat down intentively in front of Oleander. Awaiting instructions. Of course.

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
((Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Well, lets jsut say Oleander used his psychic abilities to transport himself and other shtuff over there. K? LOL. I'm feeling ditzy!))

Oleander tapped his foot, waiting for the other Psy-cadets. "Kids these days..."

Rifty stood there and thought for a moment and looked over at Oleander, she coudlnt help but giggle abit, something about him amused her to death.

but all off a sudden her thoughts were disturbed, shee looked in the trees confused..

"ah well..." she thought to herself "its probably nothing....i hope"

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Jake slipped on some gloves and leaned back on his hands "I have a feeling this will be fun"

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:17 PM
"Alright. Most everyone is here. And if not, they'll just have to brave the dangers of my mind alone." He turned to the rest of the kids in the cabin.

"Alright, who's first?"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:18 PM
"Oh, wait! We're getting ready for something? Well, hang on."

She pulled the cape scarf up to her mouth and stretched her legs.

"Okay, now I'm ready!"

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
"Oh, wait! We're getting ready for something? Well, hang on."

She pulled the cape scarf up to her mouth and stretched her legs.

"Okay, now I'm ready!"

"So, you're ready?" He took off his army hat revealing a psycho portal underneath.

"When you want to jump inside my mind, just concentrate. Ever had an out of body experiance? Thats the kind of feeling you want. Now, just close your eyes and let the psychic energy flow out." Oleander noticed he was starting to sound like a hippie, but that didn't matter. Everything that was going on today was a little...off.

"Ready, soldior?"

cara
(I'm going to attempt to get in on the action here. If this bothers anyone, just let me know and I'll stop. My character is Kilifa. She's ten. She has messy, medium brown hair pulled into braid that reaches halfway down her back; her eyes are grey, her skin is brown, she's short for her age. She's dressed in jeans and a purple tank top. I just need a way to introduce her now...)

SandyPhanta
Rifty stood there and watched all the kids, she looked around and became alert, she didnt want whatever that was in the woods to hurt the kids....

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:23 PM
(edit: man you gus post fast)
"lets do this" Jake pulled his legs Indian style and concentrated his psche inside Oleander

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:24 PM
"So, you're ready?" He took off his army hat revealing a psycho portal underneath.

"When you want to jump inside my mind, just concentrate. Ever had an out of body experiance? Thats the kind of feeling you want. Now, just close your eyes and let the psychic energy flow out." Oleander noticed he was starting to sound like a hippie, but that didn't matter. Everything that was going on today was a little...off.

"Ready, soldior?"

"Let's rock, Coach-man."

She concentrated her mind, only her mind, and let her astral projection drift into the (silly) door.

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 06:26 PM
"I'm ready too!" Said Elektra. She put up her hair, and opened up her lighting bolt locket, and was pulled into the door. When Elektra was fully in, she was in a room and said, "Oh crap, the DMV!"

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Rifty stood there and looked on as Biblical went into his mind. she had seen this on TV before, but never in real life, and she really wanted to do it herself. But she decided to stand diligently until she was given directions

Klia
10-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Milla started to wander around the camp.

Sasha found himself compelled to drift over to the Basic Braining area. He did this every year just to see how promising the students were.

Before he had gotten anywhere though he saw Milla and prior to yesterday's "conversation" he tried to meet her eye.

cara
10-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Kilifa didn't much like running but she was moving fast as lightning now. She was so late. As usual.

Where is everybody? She hoped they hadn't gone on a field trip and left her here. Would they do that on a first day?

She looked up and noticed a huge treehouse. Perhaps she would be able to find see something from up there. She raced up the slop and stopped short in the doorway, a feeling of self-conciousness almost choking her.

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Rifty stood there and looked on as Biblical went into his mind. she had seen this on TV before, but never in real life, and she really wanted to do it herself. But she decided to stand diligently until she was given directions

((Wait, I thought you wanted to be the teacher. unless you want her to go in his mind. *confuzzled* ))

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Jake stood there and looked around "nothing interesting yet hey what are we doing?"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
((Wait, I thought you wanted to be the teacher. unless you want her to go in his mind. *confuzzled* ))

(she wants to be a teacher-in-training, but also wants to mind-hop. I think.)

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Kilifa didn't much like running but she was moving fast as lightning now. She was so late. As usual.

Where is everybody? She hoped they hadn't gone on a field trip and left her here. Would they do that on a first day?

She looked up and noticed a huge treehouse. Perhaps she would be able to find see something from up there. She raced up the slop and stopped short in the doorway, a feeling of self-conciousness almost choking her.

Oleander didn't even open his eye to this newcomer. he was using most of his concentration on the obstacle course, "Jump in soldior, you're late for class."

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:30 PM
"Wowee. So, is this it? An office?"

Biblical looked around. This guy's mind... was an office?

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 06:31 PM
(she wants to be a teacher-in-training, but also wants to mind-hop. I think.)

((why do i seem to confuse people lately...and yeah, what Squid said))

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:32 PM
"man this place is small" Jake started to laugh

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:33 PM
((why do i seem to confuse people lately...and yeah, what Squid said))

((oh, okay then. She can come in. I'm too uncreative to have a greeting thinger))

cara
10-27-2005, 06:34 PM
This was in the pamphlet. Basic Braining. Kilifa gulped, unsure of what to do.

"Jump in soldior, you're late for class."

Kilifa awkwardly stumbled inside, plopping herself down next to a girl who seemed to be waiting for directions.

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 06:34 PM
(( oh and if you didn't know, Rifty is 29 years old))

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 06:36 PM
"Ok, how the heck do we get out of here?"

Purple Squid
"Okay. We're in Cool-Soldier Coach-Man's head. What now?"

Paranoidish
"Wowee. So, is this it? An office?"

Biblical looked around. This guy's mind... was an office?

"No, not just an office. Its a recruiting office." Oleanders face popped up on the wall and the projecter started to whirr. "Now what I want you and that kid," he nodded at Jake, "to do is give me on right here, on the face."

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:37 PM
"No, not just an office." Oleanders face popped up on the wall and the projecter started to whirr. "Now what I want you and that kid," he nodded at Jake, "to do is give me on right here, on the face."

"What? At the same time? Really? Jake, do you wanna do this part?"

cara

(I read that somewhere before. In the fanart thread, maybe. But I called her a "girl" intentionally. Unless you don't want me to, of course!)

Paranoidish

((thanks for the news. I sometimes get lost in the rpg trying to keep everything straight.))

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 06:38 PM
"Jake, punch him, or I will."

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:39 PM
"okay here goes" Jake made a protectinve layer of ice on his fist and punched the wall it fell revealing a battlefield

SandyPhanta
Rifty stood there and looked on as the kids stood there in a hypnotic state. She wished she could test out her powere there instead of her backyard.

Purple Squid
"Naw, I got it."

Biblical summoned up a fist made of mental energey (a weakish one, but still) And whacked the 'wall' a good one.

"Holy Frikamo."

cara
Kilifa whispered to the--girl? she looked older from up closer, "Can you, er, explain this to me? I missed the instructions and I'm... lost."

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:40 PM
"okay here goes" Jake made a protectinve layer of ice on his fist and punched the wall it fell revealing a battlefield

"Hehe. Good one kid. Now I want you to move! move! move! unless you want me to drop and give me twenty right now!"

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 06:41 PM
"Woah, best go. CHAAAAAARGGGGGEE!!!!!!!" screamed Elektra as she ranpast exploding mines and jumped over gaping ditches. She soon ran upon a big transparent red thing. "WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:42 PM
"Hehe. Good one kid. Now I want you to move! move! move! unless you want me to drop and give me twenty right now!"

"Nya! Going, sir!"

Biblical followed Elektra through the path way of exploding crap and bullets. The transparent object seemed harmless enough, but...

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Jake steeped out of the small office and looked around "what the!!" he walked towards what looked like a servered arm and touched it the arm shrunk and disappeared "weird what is this stuff"

Paranoidish
10-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Kilifa whispered to the--girl? she looked older from up closer, "Can you, er, explain this to me? I missed the instructions and I'm... lost."

"Listen up, sissy! I was just busy talking to the two people in my mind."

He took off his cap again, "You meditate. You go in the door. You come out. That is, if you survive." The coach laughed, his hands on his stomach, "Haha. Just kidding. You've got to have humor when your in a war. You can't die. I'll just kick your astral projection out of there. So get in when your ready."

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 06:44 PM
"Aww, skrew it!" Elektra walked through the red thing, it dissapeered and next, Elektra ran into a trunk, that was crying. "OMG the mental world is INSANE!!!"

SandyPhanta
10-27-2005, 06:45 PM

"you have to go into his mind" Rifty took the girl by the shoulder and lead her infront "focus, usign only your brain, and project you astral self in there...concentrate"

Purple Squid
10-27-2005, 06:47 PM
"Hey! Elektra! There's people behind us, I think? Shouldn't we... ya know, wait?"

splitsecond
10-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Jake ran towards the others and followed closely behind

DarthAve
10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
"Aww, don't cry trunk. Do you need a luv? There's a tag over there. Do you want that to be your luv? Ok then" Elektra hopped over, got the tag, and took it to the trunk that then stoped crying and dissapeered. "Wow, such a happy piece of luggage." Elektra saw a ladder and began to climb up it.

Yuine
10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
I asked you to describe her.