PDA

View Full Version : Scary moment ('L yeah, there's spoilers!)

StaffSaberist
10-26-2005, 09:06 PM
I just played the scariest moment of my SwKotor1 gaming career.

Before I say it, a fair warning to those who clicked this link by accident: THERE ARE HUGE SPOILERS INVOLVED.

Aaaanyway...

After discovering that my PC was Revan, I went to Tattooine for a quick stop before going to Manaan for the last map. I walked up to the Anchorhead dock, and saw an Ithorian who's name was "Do you have the time". Curious, I walked up, and spoke with him. The conversation went like this:

Do You Have The Time: Excuse me, but do you have the time?

StaffSaberist: What? Ahh, no, I don't have the time.

DYHHT: Look out behind you!

After that, three characters appeared out of nowhere! I wanted to kill the Ithorian for that one, even though I was LS. But, he wasn't a target. Apparently, he wasn't part of this. What amazed me was the stamina of the attackers. Two were named "Dark Jedi Master" I think, and one was named "Sith Lord". I was confused; aren't there only two? But I had Canderous, Juhani, and myself attack with some Master Flurries and Power Attacks. The awe-inspiring part became obvious after the first attack, which did 50 damage, barely touched the health bar of the enemy. You can guess it was a hard fight. I had 20 Life Support Packs, but I used them all to kill a single Dark Jedi Master. After that, I went with Force Heal and Adv. Medpacks. The other Dark Master went down with less trouble. Then, I attacked the Sith Lord. Juhani went down twice during the fight. Finally, after a long, and draining fight, all three were dead. It took FIVE MINUTES EACH to kill them. After they were dead, I talked to the DYHTT Ithorian, but he was "Speechless by what he witnessed". So, I searched the corpses. Among other things, I found these items of interest:

LIGHTSABERS:

Exar Kun's Lightsaber
Blood of Malevolence
Sith Double-Bladed Lightsaber

CRYSTALS:

Upari
Rough-Cut Upari

OTHER:

Dark Jedi Master Robe
Sith Regenerator

I'm pretty sure there were other, smaller items. Hmm. I did notice the sabers they used were plenty differeny from the defaults. They were harder to kill than Malak himself. Has anybody else seen this?

The_Maker
10-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Its a mod mate, by T7 ;)

RobQel-Droma
10-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Edit: Never mind about my post. Where can I get that mod? It sounds kind of cool.

StaffSaberist
10-26-2005, 11:01 PM
The URL:

http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/KotOR.htm

I d/led the LightSaber 6 Pack, and the Qui-Gon Jinn saber. To get them, you need to be able to open .rar files. You can get info on that in the "mods" section of a Kotor forum. :)

The site and the Readme has info on how to install each. READ THE README!!! You will be dreadfully disappointed if you dont. :D