PDA

View Full Version : Request

brwarner
10-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Could someone from scratch(Rule # 14) make a dancer's oufit like thing for kotor 1

The_Maker
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Nope.

And just a heads up, this might be looked at as piracy/"warez" so I suggest you delete your thread ;) So unless someone wants to remodel a dancer outfit then skin it etc. I am afraid that isn't gonna happen.

brwarner
10-27-2005, 05:49 PM
How do I delete a thread?

RobQel-Droma
10-27-2005, 06:16 PM
So you can't make anything even from scratch for K1 that is in TSL?

The_Maker
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
You can make something from scratch but you can't port it over (e.g. the padawan robe models from K2 into K1) Very bad...

@br
Edit your post and near the top of the page there is something that says "Delete Thread", checkmark that then save the changes. Voila.

Darth333
10-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Sorry to "ressuscitate" this thread guys but some things need to get clarified.

The Maker, please leave the forum rules issues to the moderators. If you have a problem with a post or thread, you can use the report post button and we will look at the situation.

There is nothing wrong with brwarner's request since he is asking a mod made from scratch and not porting ressources from one game to another. Furthermore, he's not even asking for something identical but a "dancer's oufit like thing". Now, technically speaking, a dancer outfit model is not yet possible but a similar reskin could be done (however, the model would look somewhat different, especially the bottom part).