PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

Pavlos
10-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Just a thought, is there any way to have the clothes seen in the character creation screen on characters in game, I just want the Jedi Sentinel clothing on one of my NPCs and I was wondering what is its name.

PrtyLizardJedi
10-29-2005, 09:14 AM
As far as I know, you are in theory able to edit the 2da. appearance file and change it, but simpler is to use cheats. Open the cheat console, then type in g_a_clothes01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 or 09. These are the clothing variants of TSL. You can get without cheats only 01, the basic clothes. I don't remember which one was Sentinel clothes, but I know it's there. In the inventory they all appear under the name 'Clothing'.

Btw, when (if) you find the right one, you can create a new item from the uti. file called something different, and make a easier name such as g_a_sentinelcloth or something like that. If you don't know how to utilize cheats, look around the forum

PLJ

Pavlos
10-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Nah it wasn't that, I have a Doctor as an NPC and I wanted him to wear the sentinel outfit as it sort of suits him I was wondering how to get it on him. Though it might be interesting to make a mod so that the clothing of your PC matches that of the character selection screen.

Darkkender
10-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Okay in appearance.2da find the entry for the jedi sentinel appearance that you are thinking of and find the modelB and texB columns and copy those entries into the ModelA & TexA entries for your doctor appearance. This will give you the jedi sentinel clothes when you begin the game.

Pavlos
10-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks